[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite non romantic, non sexual, non edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: (6)images.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
(6)images.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
What's your favourite non romantic, non sexual, non edgy fantasy?
Mine is getting a slight back injury while helping fluttershy out and having to spend the night in her couch while she pampers me with tons of attention and treats and maybe even cuddles in a completely friendly and platonic kind of way and we share the couch at night
>>
File: 1468489426743.png (430KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468489426743.png
430KB, 1280x720px
>>27956403
Helping Sunny get used to the human world after she first gets here.
>>
Going to an amusement park with Pinkie, watching her have so much fun on all the rides and eating all fair food while also enjoying the aforementioned things, then we go back to one of our homes and immediately crash on the sofa and pass out from all the walking and eating. Then I wake up to see that she's cuddled up to me.
>>
>>27957588
M-Muh heart
>>
Mine is having Rarity hand me a roll of toilet paper while I take a huge, audible eggy chocolate slushie shit
>>
>>27957600
A simple Anon with simple dreams.
>>
>>27956417
That's my fetish.

I want to look at her being flabbergasted by the most common things and enjoy her reactions.
>>
Trapped on a planet in another plane for a thousand years. Initially she's wary of me but we have to cooperate to survive and work out the new laws of physics. Eventually working as a well oiled machine till we create a portal back to the present.
>>
I want to knock back a couple of cold ones with Applejack after a hard day's work on the farm.
>>
File: Keep firing assholes.gif (4MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Keep firing assholes.gif
4MB, 600x337px
>>27957600
>>
>>27957600
You're not funny.
>>
Watch the new year's fireworks with eqg AJ.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.