[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /mlp/. If you decided to adopt a foal from Equestria (colt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hey, /mlp/. If you decided to adopt a foal from Equestria (colt or filly, unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony; your choice) how would you raise him or her to survive in human society?
>>
>>27942613
I'd only adopt a foal if I were living in Equestria
>>
>>27942695
That's like saying you'd only adopt a Chinese kid if you were living in China.
>>
>Implying
i wouldn't
>rape
all day erryday
>>
>>27942733
No no no no no, Earth is like Equestria in the same way that Montana is like Zimbabwe
No way I'd raise a foal in this shithole of a planet, people are dicks
>>
It would be like raising a kid that is severely allergic to meat. I would especially have to inspect all the food I give him to make sure it isn't made with horse remains, such as gelatin so she doesn't get a prion disease and go crazy. Like a lot of parents with kids that have food allergies I'd have to make sure he carries a list with him of foods that he can't eat whenever he goes to a party or some other social gathering without me. I would also have to teach him not to literally buck any of his classmates that end up making fun of him because he's a pony since he could potentially kill them. Even worse if he's a unicorn since he might be able to set them on fire or something with his magic.
>>
File: 1462805108669.png (208KB, 712x659px) Image search: [Google]
1462805108669.png
208KB, 712x659px
>>27942613
One of my greatest dreams is to raise a foal with my waifu.
>tfw we'd probably have to adopt
>>
>>27942802
>>27942695
Okay how about in this hypothetical situation Equestria has suffered some disaster and now there are pony refugees pouring into portals to Earth and you decide to adopt an orphaned refugee foal.
>>
>>27942613
Tubby baby
>>
>>27943712
I would adopt a changeling, for they are cute bug pones.
>>
>>27943897
Yeah but then you could lose sight of it easily because it can change its appearance and sneak away when you aren't looking. You'd have to install a sub-dermal (or is it sub-carapace?) tracking device just to keep it from running off on its own.
>>
>>27943712
Do we deport mudslime refugees and take in millions of poners
>tfw you will never accidentally walk into a pone ghetto and get forcibly snuggled by ponies
>>
>>27942613
>giving me another life to manage
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the one I already have. ;_;
>>
>>27944308
Muslims should be put to death to make way for cute desperate refugee poners.
The poners can occupy the now empty Middle East.
We should probably tell them to not touch the Pyramids of Giza, though.
>>
I wouldnt raise one at all cause sooner or later one of you freaks would try to fuck it

Human society too dangerous for pones
>>
>>27945161
Wouldn't that give you MORE incentive to raise one to keep one potential poner away from the >rapefags?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.