[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write your own episode. >Rainbow Dash meets new stallion pegasus,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 640.png (283KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
283KB, 640x360px
Write your own episode.
>Rainbow Dash meets new stallion pegasus, named Fireblaze (generic placeholder) name.
>She discovers that he is much faster than him, and she can't beat him.
What happens next?

Moral: There's always someone better than you, so keep your ego suppressed.
>>
Break his legs
>>
>>27929378
Twilight Sparkle gets married to Dusk Shine. Then everyone in the whole wedding is slaughtered wholesale on Celestia's orders.

Moral: Don't trust anyone. Not even your childhood mentors.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 287x176px
The M6 are asked to recruit a new Captain of the Guard from a group of names, and the top name is a rogue duelist who they have to warm up to.
>>
>>27929578
Forgot moral: Not everyone has to act the same way, and a different point of view can get the job done better than anything else sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 625x637px
>>27929378
Okay, I've got one for you

>changelings flee homelands en masse due to war with neigh-boring kingdom
>want to settle in pony areas like ponyville and manehattan
>AJ: "they can't be trusted"
>FS: "give them a chance"
>Celestia begrudgingly caves in due to pressure from other nations, and bugs washing up on beaches and shit
>RD moves back to Clousdale
>Rarity has to sell bug hijabs
>FS fills her house with changelings, who take advantage of her and c u c k her
>AJ builds a big wall around her farm
>Mr & Mrs Cake's' food isn't halal, so the restaurant is shut down and Ponk is out of a job
>cities go to shit, constant acts of love-stealing and violence
>Twilight has enough and starts a race war
>air strikes from Luna and credits roll to Fortunate Son
>>
EXT. PONYVILLE - EVENING

PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE is walking to her castle. She seems excited about something. SPIKE greets her at the door.

SPIKE
Where have you been Twilight? I thought you were coming home before noon. It's seven!

TWILIGHT
(whispering)
I know, but I found a book at the royal library that has something incredible in it!

SPIKE
Whatever it is I don't...

Twilight interrupts.

TWILIGHT
A history of Starswirl the Bearded!

SPIKE
Oh, so no spell that will turn you into a god this time?

TWILIGHT
What?

SPIKE
Nothing.

TWILIGHT
I'll finally be able to learn more about my favorite wizard of all time!
(squeals)
This is so exciting!

SPIKE
Well, let's see a page!

CLOSE UP of the page, it reads at the top: STARSWIRL WAS THE TOWN DRUNKARD.

CUT TO Intro.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 260x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 260x225px
>>27929972
kek

Good idea for an ep, I would watch
>>
>>27929378
>An episode that takes place in the future.
>All in Twilight's perspective.

I got nothing after that.
>>
>twilight has to guest lecture at magic kindergarten/school for gifted unicorns
>goes through various things, none of them work
>ends up repeating something Celestia said to her when she was a filly.

Mainly I just want to see more filly twilight in flashbacks.
>>
>Someone fucks with time again
>the founders of Equestria are now in the present
>They're racist towards Zecora, Spike, and Discord
>Twilight isn't sure what to do since trying to get them to change could alter history greatly once she sends them back
>>
>Applebloom likes potions
>Aplebloom gets an apprentice position with Zecora
>Applejack disapproves and tries to convince her to farm for the rest of her life
Tradition vs. Individuality episode.
>>
>>27930455
I've wanted something like this for a while. Talking about not following a fate set by others.
>>
>In order to see who has the hardest job, the princesses switch roles for a day
>Twilight becomes head of the Crystal Empire
>Cadence is in charge of the moon and dreams
>Luna is in charge of the sun and maintaing order in Equestria during the day
>Celestia leads the mane 6 to slove a friendship problem the map has sent them to
>>
>>27930538
How would Celestia and Luna have a hard time with their new job?
>>
>>27929378
>>
>>27930538
>celestia
>actual episode
would see/10
>>
>>27929378
>What happens next?
They get shipped to death.
>>
File: how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg (24KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg
24KB, 500x285px
>>27930538
>Celestia leads the mane 6 to solve a friendship problem the map has sent them to
>she spends the whole episode pretending she's totally not out-of-touch with the plights of her mortal subjects while trying her hardest to imitate Twilight's bookish autism to solve problems 'her' way
>>
>>27929378
Could be made into a move
>Sunset trapped back in Equestria with some twaddlefuck who broke the mirror on the pony side.
>Angry at twaddlefuck at first, then she becomes sad that she lost her friends, and twaddlefuck here stops being a minge.
>*insert magic here*
>Twaddlefuck (not name) and Sunset are bf & gf now. Go back to Canterlot high
>Moral: It isn't always as bad as it seems
>>
>>27929378
>Consistency

Dash performed a feat previously thought mythical as a filly, again later as an adult, and later on command. Your episode is shit.
>>
>Applejack episode focused on a day on the farm.
>Banjo music starts playing
>>
>Lightning Dust wants to stop being a bitch because the Academy will let her back in if she proves she's a team player
>reaches out to Dash for help in improving her character, Dash is reluctant and belligerent about it
>>
>>27933615
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>27932394
>"My old man is dying from cancer... yeah, it's hit us all pretty hard. I love him, you know?"
"I understand. My father also had a terrible illness."
>"What happened?"
"Oh, well alicorns don't stay sick for very long. He was fine in a month."
>...
"But I understand your plight entirely."
>...
"Where are you going?"
>>
>>27933615
>Implying Lightning Dust's redemption isn't already coming
>>
>>27933661
Admittedly that scenario is based more on the status quo as it was in season 5.
>>
>Ban List
Pinkie Pie is conflicted when someone shows up to a Wonderbolts Party who shouldn't be there.
>>
>>27933666
Check'd
>>
>>27933668
he just want cum inside rainbow dash.
>>
>>27933615
This is a good idea
>>
>>27932998
I think Dash could use a reality check, something to humble her. And that would be the faster fire stallion.
>>
>>27929378

Fluttershy's brother struggles to find work because he's been studying well into his twenties instead of finding work experience.
Moral: Don't stay in school.
>>
Celestia & Luna pull a Merlin and jetset off to Bermuda, telling Twilight 'Good luck, faggot.'

It wouldn't focus so much on Twilight attempting to fill in their roles as it would showcase the 2 sisters trying to enjoy their vacation despite worrying.
>>
>>27933878
Again, consistency. And she's had the reality check episode a few times now.
>>
>>27933878
As much as you hate it, "The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well" is one such episode.
>>
>>27929972
(Maybe not town drunkard but) I can see this happening.
>>
>>27929378
A new villain arrives and fucks up Ponyville, and this time friendship won't just be enough to stop the new menace.
>>
Twilight fucks up and makes all her friends into alicorns.
They don't like it at first, but then they start using their new powers and they like them.
They start fucking up with their powers and they become kinda evil (maybe like in Return of Harmony) and Twiggles has to stop them.
At the end she convinces them to become like their normal selves again through friendship and stuff.

Moral of the story: Don't get corrupted by power or when you become corrupt you hurt your friends or some shit like that.

R8 my edgy episode.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.