[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>De Lancie announced he's not taking any part in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: thatfeelwhennogf.webm (3MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelwhennogf.webm
3MB, 1136x640px
>De Lancie announced he's not taking any part in the Movie which wil discourage a part of the female audience from watching it
>Also no Glim Glam or Trixie
>It's just a Twilight Show:The Movie where Mane5 just tag along with no depth or development
>implying the movie won't bomb more than Jem and Holograms
>>
>>27923853
but where is the evidence?
>>
>>27923853
>De Lancie announced he's not taking any part in the Movie which wil discourage a part of the female audience from watching it
Implying little girls know who de Lancie is

Implying little girls care about your shitty waifus

>It's just a Twilight Show:The Movie where Mane5 just tag along with no depth or development
Implying little girls don't love pretty pony princesses

>implying the movie won't bomb more than Jem and Holograms
Implying you're not a faggot
>>
>>27923853
I like Twi episodes.
>>
>>27923853
>plot revolving around Alicorns and Alicorn city
>not basically an extended Twilight adventure episode
What would Discord or Glimmer even do?
I doubt that even Spike will play any role unless they visit dragon kingdom.
>>
>>27923857
>Implying little girls know who de Lancie is
Discord is the most popular character within female audience and within little girls. The guys who waifu mane6 are minority that belong to brony community.
>>
>>27923867
this.

the movie is going to expand alicorn lore you whiny cunt.
>>
>>27923882
>thinking anyone cares about lore after 5 years
>>
>>27923882
Well, this movie will probably have a lot of Celestia in it. So Discord not appearing will at least shut dislestia fags beside the obvious fluttercordfags.
>>
>>27923882
So Meghan just making the Journal of 2 Sisters in a movie form + ebin quest for the 3 stones? Coolio. If i wanted a Twilight show with bland mane5 followers i would watch S1E01

I hoped the movie would explore the relatinships between them, but McCarthy can only do "m-muh Twilight" and "m-muh action"
>>
>>27923853
Do you have any evidence?
>>
>>27923893
People like you whine about everything. It could be a movie set around a script you handed in personally and you'd still just sit and bitch about it. It must be shit being you.
>>
File: 36363636.png (39KB, 619x369px) Image search: [Google]
36363636.png
39KB, 619x369px
>>27923962
fresh tweets
>>
>>27923853
>De Lancie not taking any part in the Movie will discourage a part of the female audience from watching it.
How?
>>
>>27924716
Maybe he just means KP
>>
>>27923853
Why do you say these like this is a bad thing?

This is definitely the biggest problem.
>>
File: pacha the type a nigga.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
pacha the type a nigga.png
153KB, 560x582px
>>27923853
>waaaaah muh glimmy glam not in da movie
Good, I'm fucking tired of seeing that stupid cunt since faggots spam her more than nyx and sunset shitter.
>>
You people are dummies, seriously the movie is going to be some origin story that either goes before the first episode or retells things from early on in the show

You people who think this is gonna be some story that anybody who hasn't seen the show would be confused by are as dumb as the people who still believe Gaurdians is gonna get it's own show
>>
>>27924766
Alright, can you explain what the movie is then?
I'd really like to know
>>
>>27923853
The only person this news would possibly have any effect on is pic related, and she can go eat shit.
>>
File: image.png (150KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 800x450px
Well damn.
I actually like Discord, although I suppose I can understand them not wanting him in the movie. Still, I feel like a movie including him has a bit more potential than one without him. He just makes up such a big part of the show's lore.
>>
>>27924735
autists like you complain about her more than she is posted at this point
>>
>>27924848
Were you even here the other day?

Oh, of course not. You're a fucking newfag.
>>
>>27924858
even before then what I said was true

you fucking worthless piece of shit
>>
>>27924873
Also, what kind of argument is that.

"The hate for a character is bigger than the character itself"

In that case you should be a fucking nyxfag.
>>
>>27924786
Yeah
I can only forgive them if they making the movie somewhere in the Season 1 timeline.
If Twi has wings and Discord is not there then i'm not even going to the cinema.
>>
>>27923853
Maybe we will get our live action film?
>>
File: 1468780581705.jpg (86KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
1468780581705.jpg
86KB, 767x767px
>>27924873
>Favors a horse who is a stain on the series, whise VA is as bad a person as the pony
>Is actually more annoying than Nyxfags, Shimmerfags and all EQGfags put together
>Calls other people worthless pieces of shit
Maybe if you had a better taste in pony you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>27924883

it's just a simple fact, cunt

the glimmer haters are now causing most of the cancerous shitposting they complain about
>>
>>27924904
>"W-We aren't shitpost! it's those darn haters! they're our scapegoat!!!"
>>
>>27924774
>Alright, can you explain what the movie is then?
>I'd really like to know

Oh...ok
>You people are dummies, seriously the movie is going to be some origin story that either goes before the first episode or retells things from early on in the show
>>
>>27924904
You're an idiot. Some faggot has been false flagging posts forever....they make a million dumb threads about a pony they don't like then screen cap them and pretend that people are shitposting when it's really them.

>>27924910
^ probably this guy
>>
>>27923857
>Implying little girls don't love pretty pony princesses
>implying they do
little girls aren't as stupid as you think, they can spot the bullshit
>>
>>27923905
>If i wanted a Twilight show with bland mane5 followers i would watch S1E01
is this supposed to be bait
>>
>>27924932
you just agreed with what I said, why are you calling me an idiot?
>>
>>27924735
>>27924897
Friendly reminder that getting triggered by autismos and feeling compelled to voice your opinion to autismos behind a veil of anonymity makes you an autismo yourself.
>>
The movie must be girly as fuck, cause Hasbro can no possibly expect bronies to attend.

Regardless that they will. Audible ejaculations imminent.
>>
>>27925012
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>27923853
https://twitter.com/johndelancie/status/754907576861548545

It's true, but then again I'm not at all surprised. Discord is simply too powerful. He could break the dynamic of the entire movie. People would ask themselves: "If he was here, then why didn't he help them solve their problems?". It's difficult to handle such a powerful character properly and the movie staff obviously don't want to take that risk.
>>
>>27924723
>mentions KP

>It just went from 6 to midnight, over here.
>>
>>27925059
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>27923875
What a load of bullshit. Little girls don't give a fuck about the ugly manchild who shows up sometimes. They like cute ponies.
>>
>>27925012
Whatever helps you sleep at night, faggot.
>>
>>27924925
So kind of like horse powerpuff girls?
>>
>>27925139
They don't know who actor is but they will ask where Discord is, you retard
>>
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/07/hasbro-q2-earnings-report-equestria.html

>MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE will hit theatres with an all-star cast and global distributionfrom Lionsgate.The film introduces new characters, new worlds and new play experiences for the MY LITTLE PONY fan.

>new characters, new worlds and new play experiences

Discord is everything except new or main character
>>
>>27923853
>The movie will be a BOMB like Jem and the Holograms, faggot!
>>
>>27926298
>Twilight meet shitty OC's: The Movie
>>
File: 1448192118094.jpg (60KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1448192118094.jpg
60KB, 667x670px
Why not just wait for a trailer to come out, and then nitpick everything in it?
>>
>>27926298

Nice, now they can add nyx to the movie
>>
>>27926394

better than Twilight meet again meme character:The movie
>>
>>27923853
But they hired a differet writer, right? It may not be just like any other season finale (a Twilight show complete disregard for non-princess characters). It may be something better. Fuck I bet some people realized that those are absolute disgraces and not to mention a wasted potential.
>>
>>27926444
I wish you were right, but I think Meghan ruined everything by making everyone from then on out believe the finales to be The Twilight Show.
>>
>>27926464
I don't follow the movie news but I think I once heard that the writer especially likes the pegasi culture (as a fan of aviation or something) so maybe we'll get an action/adventure movie without any unnecessary princessy lore that's "good" for crystal empire soap opera.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.