[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampony CYOA #25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 2

File: OP25.png (449KB, 1750x1750px) Image search: [Google]
OP25.png
449KB, 1750x1750px
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
======
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. Mango fled her home of Las Pegasus for Ponyville to escape both Fang and a bounty her actions had brought upon her. She also joins the Adventurer's Guild in Ponyville, looking for a source of income.
Due to one Zebra finding her secret, Mango is blackmailed by Princess Twilight to investigate evidence of Vampires in Canterlot. She meets a group of them there, calling themselves the “Council.” Mango befriends some of them, but this is strained when she confesses working for the royalty. While there she does a job for the Guild and finds some valuable loot, including an enchanted necklace.
Her mission complete, if not done quite the way the Princess wanted, Mango returns to Ponyville and meets up with Crimson Sash, a Pony she met while working as an Adventurer. The pair ends up falling into a dungeon filled with ancient undead vampire hunters, but escape narrowly.
Mango then went on a quest to get Twilight a transformation potion. In the process she saved a deer, almost broke up a couple, and missed Twilight's transformations while on a bad drug trip.
However she got to sample Twilight's new form in person.
======
>Last thread pretty much nothing happened.
>>
>>27855915
>>27856020
"It's probably all of that. Plus that pony she's transformed into? Total grump. Might just be his brainwaves or something."
>"I don't think it works like that..."
"Anyway, I would avoid bringing that up, she's not in a great mood about tonight's escapades."
>"Great... she's already had bad experiences before..."
"Hmm, color me surprised. I almost thought I'd be her first."
>"She had a few stallionfriends in College. She tried to keep things platonic, but one eventually pressured her into bed. Lots of crying after that." He shakes his head, "I hope this time was at least a bit more consensual."
>The dragon crosses his claws, while drawing them against his scales just enough to emphasize their sharpness.
"She TOLD me to suck her dick. I was just making some bad jokes... jeeze."
>Spike furrows his brow. "Well, look, Twi might seem like a tight ass, but she can be pretty fragile at times."
>>27856194
>>27856227
>>27856285
"Yeah. I guess I can be a real cunt at times, but she's capable of the same."
>He folds his arms. "Mango, not be be rude, but from what I hear, you mostly do what's best for YOU. Twilight's trying to do what's best for Equestria. She's got a lot to balance."
"I- I know she's trying her best... I can try to be a bit less passive aggressive I guess."
>He sighs. "I suppose that's all I can ask."
>You make your way to the door, but something stops you.
"Hey Spike, how did you handle getting treated differently from most Ponies?"
>"I had some times where I got a bit antsy about that. But now a days most Ponies here treat me like another friend. I suppose it wasn't fair, but I just had to earn their trust. Sometimes life isn't fair, you just have to do the best you can to make lasting friendships."
>You're not totally satisfied, but you decide to head out anyway.
>The night air is cool as you step out the door.
>input action
>>
>>27904931
How long do we have until sunrise?
>>
>>27905087
>It's fairly early still, about 2:00 AM.
>>
>>27905132
Well... I got nothing. Guess we could go to the guild and see if there's something to do?
>>
>>27905016
Let's go to the shooting range at the guild hall, and get some practice in.
>>
>>27905155
>>27905168
>You head to the guildhall, looking for the shooting range down stairs.
>this late things are pretty quiet in the hall, with only a few regulars at the bar.
>You do spot that tinkerer, he seems to loosing a card game fairly badly to his marefriend.
>Of course, the whole table's chips seem to have ended up in her hooves.
>He does owe you that pair of better guards, you paid good bits for a fixed pair.
>Of course, there's no real rush either, and getting some range time might be good.
>>
File: 1465359975556.png (23KB, 255x176px) Image search: [Google]
1465359975556.png
23KB, 255x176px
>>27905479
Let's go to the tinkerer, no reason to put that off

Speaking of all the glim posting going on, I wonder if she'll appear in the future in this cyoa
>>
>>27905479
May as well let those two know we're here; it would be a pain if we didn't get those guards.
>>
>>27905507
>>27905568
You head over to the table as Shelly wins another hand. Seems like Cog had folded early and he only loses a few chips.

"Hey, Cog, you're not too busy, are you?"
>"Eh? Who? Oh! Bat mare, uh Mango right? Broke that punching machine? What can I do ya for?"
"You remember that night I also paid for your drinks?"
>"Ha! Probably not then!"
>Shelly gives you a cheeky grin.
"You said you'd build me some improved hoof guards."
>"Oh! Those are yours? I had them somewhere..." He looks around his stool, as if they had been on the ground.
>Shelly giggles a bit. "You bet them on this game, silly. For only 20 bits too, what a steal." She hold up the pair and waves them
>You see the a look of panic flash across Cog's face, but Shelly tosses the heavy metal guards into his lap.
>He gives an oof of pain and then squeaks out. "A-all your's Mango..." Holding up the weapons weakly.
>input action
>>
>>27905715
Thanks, you've been a big help.
For the record, these things won't try and split our hooves in two again, will they?
>>
>>27905715
Let's tell him about the previous hoofguards
>>
>>27905792
He already knows, he made them, and we told them the problem.
>>
>>27905783
>>27905792
"So, these things are safe, right?"
>"Oh yeah. Since I had a budget this time I was able to buy the metal, rather than getting it from rusty scrap yards. I wasn't totally able to keep the spikes from detaching, but I was able to make sure they cannot hurt the wearer now."
>"Took a few trials to get right though." He holds up a badly bruised hoof. "I was just using dowel rods too. But, that new model won't do this."
>Shelly adds, "It's also got the weather magic enhancements you wanted, though we had to go over budget a bit. We spent about 150 making this, counting hours worked and all."
>"Shelly, we talked about this. I'm gonna take work easy and you're gonna stop going over my head."
>"I just think it's fair..."
>"We agreed she'd pay for the drinks, and it's just 30 bits. I'm not gonna beg for money or change the deal on her."
>>
>>27905924
Thank them very much for their generosity (Let's try not mention further pay unless they press for it)
>>
>>27905924
No, it's ok, just tell us how much you want.
You did offer us a service, so in a way, we're just paying for a job. It's totally not begging.
>>
>>27905988
>>27905983
Gonna need a tie breaker
>>
>>27906184
I think, in this case, it's ok to flip a coin.
Better than just waiting forever for someone to samefag, or another anon to appear.
>>
>>27906184
I'm okay with paying in retrospect, but let's still thank them profusely to see if we can sweeten them to ask for less
>>
>>27905988
>>27906302
"W-well thanks for putting in the hard work."
>You debate giving the extra 30 bits, but it's really not that much.
"Here, you can take the full amount. Just don't lose it all on cards."
>Shelly smiles "Thank you Mango, see Cog, not everyone is an ass."
>Cog takes the bits and lays them on the table. "I suppose Shelly's right. If the spikes ever do break off on those, which I remind you will not be able to hurt you, bring them back to me and I can install new spikes, any time for free."
>You thank the tinkerer couple and move on to the range.
>Last time you were here the place was pretty crowded, but it's fairly empty now. There's an area for Pistols, one for Rifles, and one for Shotguns.
>input action
>>
>>27906498
Let's go to the shotgun range, never hurts to build on what we know more
>>
>>27906498
Let's head to the shotgun range. I wonder if they have spare rounds we can use.
>>
>>27904931
>CYOA got swarmed by batfags who rigged the poll before it even started
>It is now filled with retarded batmemes that only autistic batfags likes
>"Mango kekekek"
>The MC is the world's most special snowflake
>A bloodsucking murderer who is best friends with the princesses and the Mane 6
Tell me how this isn't pure fucking autism?
>>
>>27906570
>>27906581
>You head over to the shotgun range.
>The Range Officer looks a bit perplexed at your weapon as he checks that it's unloaded and safe.
>"You know this type of gun requires a permit, right?"
"Oh, yeah. I got permission from Princess Twilight directly for it."
>"Oh, Lunar Guard, right?"
"Uhhh..."
>"Don't worry, we take care of our veterans. I'm sure you know how to operate the rabbit machine. Go ahead."
>He leads you to a small booth and gives you a small remote with 4 buttons on it.
"Wait, do you have any ammo?"
>"Yes, though as far as shells go we only sell birdshot, but since you're just shooting clays that's best for target practice anyway. 10 bits gets you 25 shells."
>>
>>27906873
Clearly not as much as the glim spammers

>>27906931
That sounds fair, some for practice and some later for warning shots if we have any leftover
>>
>>27906931
Thanks.
Buy some 10 bits worth of shells and get to practice.
>>
>>27906950
>>27907047
"Sure, sounds good. I'll take a box."
>You give the RO the money and he grabs you a box of shells.
>"Let me know if you need anything else."

>Now you get to fiddle with these damn buttons.
>You load the birdshot shells and hold the gun ready as you press the top button with your wing.
>Suddenly a small orange disc speeds across the little range. It's in your cone of fire only for a fraction of a second.
>You fire, but the shot kicks up dirt far behind the disc as it screams past.

>It takes nearly the whole box, but after trying to hit the damn speed demon 18 times, you finally get a hit.
>The elation you feel after the hit is amazing and you almost cheer out loud.
>You barely notice the RO behind you. "Bit rusty on the shooting skills, huh? You know we run clinics and lessons in the mornings. You should stop by one."
>>
Pausing.
>>
>>27907292
I'll keep that in mind.
Ask if they have spare bedrooms for guild members on the road. Maybe we could get to those lessons if we spend the night.
>>
>>27908128
>>
>>27907292
Uh..sure I'll keep it in mind...
>>
>>27907292
Yeah, it's been a while since we've handled a shotgun at anything but super close range, gotta shake that rust off somehow.
>>
>>27908945
>>
>>27910601
>>
>>27907352
>>27910040
"Uh, yeah, that's probably not a bad idea. The guild has beds, right?"
>"Of course. Free of charge too, if you're a full member. Usually they'd be full by now, but with all the 'excitement' over in Las Pegasus there's been a lot more empty."
"What about the lessons?"
>"The clinic? It's free, though we do charge you for ammo used during the session."
>input action
>>
>>27912613
I think we should send June bug a letter, to give her and Patwrite a heads up about the meeting.
Then we can come back and rest here until the lessons start.
>>
>>27912662
Basically this
>>
>>27912613
Ask if they also have martial arts lessons. We could brush up on that too.
>>
>>27912662
>>27912849
>>27912869
"What about Martial Arts?"
>"Huh? Yeah, we got classes on that... in two days I think? Tomorrow is long guns at 6:00 AM and then Shield Techniques at 9:00 AM. Then a lunch break before the private classes start."
"Alright, thanks."

>You head back up to the first floor and reserve a bed before heading to the post office.
>It's a small building near Rarity's Boutique.
>Of course it's closed and you don't really have any envelopes or stationery...
>input action
>>
>>27913010
Do they have any envelopes or stationery we can buy?
>>
>>27913114
>You put a hoof on the window of the dark post office, and peer in. There's plenty of mail supplies inside, but the place is locked up.
>>
>>27913114
The place is closed so even if we can buy a letter there we can't right now. Let see what time do they close at if they did put a sign for that.
>>
>>27913154
We can just get some envelopes or stationery at the guild, they probably have some in the back.
>>
>>27913174
>>27913156
>They're open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
>There is a stamp dispenser, so you just need to insert some bits for that.
>Perfect...

>You head back to the guild to maybe look for some stationary.
>The mare at the desk gives you some normal notebook paper and a used envelope, but that's all they have.
>What do you write, and to whom?
>>
>>27913763
Write to June Bug since we actually know her address.
Let's tell her about the meeting and the princess's want to meet them in person, but try to be unspecific to elude prying eyes.
Something like "My employer as asked to meet you, and our associate in person for a formal apology and to discuss our efforts. Please give a time and place to meet."

And then "P.S. How are you doing? I hope your fairing well. I miss you."
>>
>>27913928
>You address the letter to June and begin the process of composing a letter that both gets across what you need her to know without revealing too much.
>"My employer has asked to meet you, and our associate in person for a formal apology and to discuss the joint efforts of our organizations. She would like to come herself, but some arrangements have to be made in order for that to happen. I await your response with a time and place."
>It takes some time to write all this with your mouth. Sometimes you wish you had a horn...
>You feel your heart sink a bit as you study your formal tone with June. Things were going so well with her before you slipped up and told her... But maybe coming clean was the right thing.
>"P.S. How are you doing? I hope you're doing well." You pause before writing the final sentence. "I miss you."

>Then you slip a bit into the machine, slap a stamp on the letter and slide it into the slit on the mailbox.
>Then you make your way back to the guild hall and head to the beds. There's a few rooms with rows of bunks lined up in what is a luckily windowless room.
>You have an early morning ahead of you.

======

>You're awoken by a small din as the hall opens for the morning.
>You groggily awaken, and check your watch. >It's 5:56 AM
>Shit.
>You jump off you bunk and glide through the door, but then you notice it.
>The hallway opens to the main bar area before it leads down to the range in the basement.
>And large windows let sunlight stream down into the room, blocking your path.
>The only shadows come as ponies cross the room, ordering breakfast from the bar and generally milling about.
>input action
>>
Pausing
>>
>>27914507
Ugh, it's always something.
Do we have the clothing we were using, on the way out of canterlot? Maybe that can shield us from the sun.
Otherwise we might as well go back to bed.
>>
>>27914586
Even if we didn't bring clothes ourselves, let's check around to see if anybody left spare clothes around
>>
>>27914586
That's a good point. The side of that hoodie was torn, iirc, but we should still have it.
>>
>>27914507
Well fuck.
What this guy said is best option as of now.>>27914586
>>
>>27914586
>Do we have the clothing we were using, on the way out of canterlot? Maybe that can shield us from the sun.
>Better not let anyone know that we're an edgy murderer who lies to everyone
>>
>>27915535
>>
>>27917475
>>
>>27918878
>>
>>27916752
It's 6 AM, it's probably a bit on the chilly side, and Equestria doesn't have AC. Is it really so unreasonable to be wearing a hoodie?
>>
>>27915535
>>
>>27919822
Heat*
>>
Making a Vampony get up at 6am is cruel bump
>>
>>27914586
>>27915913
>>27916725
>>27916752
>You grab the hoodie out of your bags and throw it on, before waiting for another pony to pass in front of the window.
>It works, mostly. It only burns a bit...
>When you get downstairs to the basement you notice that your skin is a bit painful to the touch were it was exposed.
>You do now smell a bit like bacon...

>The class is divided into two main sections, one on snap shots with the shotguns and one with precision with rifles. They have their own training weapons for this, so you can choose either class to take.
>Or you could attend a little of both lesson.
>What does Mango choose?
>>
>>27922784
Go the shotgun course.
>>
>>27922784
Shotgun classes all the way
>>
>>27921223
>>
>>27923413
Bump
>>
>>27924154
Bum
>>
>>27924573
Bu
>>
>>27925049
B
>>
>>27922805
>>27922816
>You decide to just do the shotgun course.
>The training gun they have is very different from your Double barrel, but it's still really the same set of skills.
>You're able to build up a confidence in your shots, especially after your debacle last night.
>The class is mostly based on hitting moving targets, and those popping in and out of cover, though reloading quickly is also part of it.

>After the class your forelegs feel pretty sore, especially your shoulder. You rub it as you go to head upstairs.
>As you are coming up, you see Wild Spark headed down, right behind a Zebra he seems focused on.
>He looks up from the Zebra's behind just in time to see you.
>"Oh! Hey Mango, how's it going. You never got back to us about that deer..."
>>
>>27926333
Oh yeah. I found the kid basically in the mouth of a manticore.

Saved him and turned him in to his parents. Unfortunately, they didn't pay me cause I'm not three ponies.
>>
>>27926333
I already found him. It was late and he had a real scare, so I felt it was best to just take him back to the guildhall.
>>
>>27926369
Wasn't it a chimera?
>>
>>27926923
It was a chimera that we saved him from.
>>
>>27926333
Well,i saved the kid brought him to his parents,but wasn't paid the full amount something about needing 3 adventurers
>>
>>27926369
>>27926406
>>27926923
>>27926992
>>27927100
"Yeah, I actually found the kid. He was about to be a manticore's dinner."
>"Oh damn. Why didn't you...?"
"He seemed pretty terrified after the whole thing, so I just wanted to get him back here as soon as possible."
>"Oh... I guess that's for the best. Still that means the guild kept most of the money. You should have told my team, we could have all gotten a piece of the pie."
"Yeah, well, I wasn't thinking about the money."
>The Zebra turns to you, cocking his head questioningly. >"Wasn't it a Chimera? I read the paper the morning after, it said it was a Chimera."
"Uh, yeah. You're right, dunno why I thought Manticore... I got almost as much from the Chimera's horn as I did from the reward."
>"That tends to be the case here." Spark shakes his head with a hint of disapproval.
>"Anyway, nice to see you. I'm showing Zanari here how to handle pistols. You know, you could join us if you want, you were pretty good last time."
>input response
>>
>>27928418
No thanks, I'm not really feeling up to it.
Let's go back to bed so we can move around town again. If we see Crim though I wouldn't mind talking to her.
I kind of want to sell that revolver we have anyway.
>>
>>27928418
we should do some pistol training in case we lose our shotgun or run out of buck shot
>>
>>27928800
Well, normally we just cut everything down with our hooves unless we're fighting something big.
But I can argue with dubs, so let's go play with pistols.

Do you think Spark is just trying fuck the zebra, just how he's trying to fuck us?
>>
>>27928907
He's trying to fuck us and the zebra is a stallion, unless he also play for the other team.
>>
>>27928923
We play for both sides so I don't see why he couldn't too.
Plus he's pretty kinky apparently. I wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>27928800
>>27928907
"Alright, yeah. I could use the practice, I guess."
>You follow the pair to the pistol range while wondering about Spark.
>He seems the type that might 'play for both sides' and he certainly was giving that Zebra's butt the staredown earlier.
>You dismiss the thought (for now) and get back to shooting.

>You forgot how hard it is to shoot pistols. Spark takes a lot of time to correct your stances and the way you're holding it until you're able to do a bit better, though you're a bit miffed at the results still.
>The Zebra seems to be of a similar mind, though perhaps for different reasons.
>"Spark, you said you were supposed to help ME with this."
>Spark cringes guiltily but says he will. He seems to try his best, but he keeps gravitating to you, to the annoyance of Zanari.
>input action?
>>
>>27930776
Help your "friend" out Spark. I think he might be getting jealous.
>>
>>27930776
Think about how hot a zebra,bat,pony threeway would be if only it wasn't Sparks.
>>
>>27930776
Geesh spark don't just help us help the zebra too!
>>
>>27932088
>>
>>27933002
>>
>>27933798
>>
>>27930994
>>27931277
"Sparks, I'm good. You can help out Zanari, he seems to need the attention."
>Spark stumbles for a bit, but acquiesces, "Yeah, yeah, sorry. Here."

>You have to redirect Spark a bit more, but it does seem that Zanari is learning from him at least.
>The Zebra still seems somewhat annoyed with him, noticing what you're doing.
>After Spark runs out of ammo, the three of you head back upstairs, where some merciful soul pulled the curtains mostly closed.

>"So, Mango, right? I've heard your name mentioned before. Spark said you gave that bigoted Master Rank Cookie guy a good beating." He crosses his hooves, "Since Spark went ahead and invited you to my shooting lesson, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you joining us for breakfast? He said he'd pay."
>input action
>>
>>27934997
If they're getting food at the guild its no big deal. But if they're planning on heading out, we should just say we already ate, and head to bed.
>>
>>27935091
"You guys eating here?"
>Spark puts his hoof over Zanari's withers
>"Of course not, I know a great little place by the pond..."
"I probably can't make it then, I wouldn't want to intrude on your little date."
>The Zebra smirks, while Spark blushes and rubs the back of his head with a hoof.
"Uh, Alright then. See ya around."
>As the pair leaves you head back to the bunks and fall into another deep sleep
======
You stalk a figure through a small dark village.
You sense their heart beating out of their chest
It gives you a thrill to feel the fear as you close in
The last
THING
They ever feel is the dread of night as it surrounds them
======

>You wake up with your face on the floor.
>A green hoof takes up all your vision.
>You hear Gulliver's voice above you. "Oh.. Sorry, still getting used to this. I've arranged passage on a passing airship. We leave in 20 minutes. Sorry for the timing, but it was a last minute thing. Let's go."
>You're head swims as you check your watch.
>6:00 PM.
>>
Gotta call it for a while. I know my updates have been sporadic at best, but I'm trying to pull out of this apathy that Vamp has sorta sunken into.

I might be able to update Thursday at the earliest. Maybe Fruit can cover a bit until then?
>>
>>27936040
Can we check our mail first?
>>
>>27936040
Did you pack my food?
>>
Bump?
>>
>>27937162
>>
>>27937924
>>
>>27936040
A'ight.
>>27936054
A'ight
>>
>>27936054
Sure I'll cover. I just might be a bit late, cause I'm usually doing something on weds. evenings.
>>
>>27939436
A'ight
>>
>>27939716
Aight runs Dirty Work, this is Vampony.
>>
>>27939873
Aight runs a oddsexual horse
>>
Mango's secret brother?
https://derpibooru.org/1204826?scope=scpe5e4a28161c2c8206fa8d8b120a8443d0c2a74eb1
>>
>>27943512
Well they don't really look alike
>>
>>27944122
Yea, anon just wanted to share what he was jacking off to aparently
>>
>>27936119
>>27936184
>You get up on your hooves, still feeling a little wobbly from your rude awakening.
“Ugh, can I at least check my mail?”
>”I'm sorry Mango. You're about an hour late for that, the post is already closed.”
“Got any food?”
>”Oh, your food. Uh, yes. Don't worry, I've taken care of any perversions you're likely to need. Besides, we shouldn't be staying long, if things go well. Now come along, we don't have much time.”
=====

>Outside, you set your sights on the giant airship sitting out in the middle of town.
> It seems there wasn't much time for subtlety. Tons of ponies are gathered around the airship to see what had disturbed their peaceful little village.
>Several guards had surroundedthe area to keep away the crowd.
>As you make your way to the airship Twilight speaks.
>”Now when we get on the ship, I'm going to have to ask you to be on your best behavior. Do you think you can do that?”
>input action
>>
>>27945964
Any way for us to get onto the ship without making a scene or being recognized?
>>
>>27945964
Sarcastically say yes sir.
>>
>>27946075
This right here
>>
What >>27946075
Said, and wear a smug grin
>>
>>27946045
>>27946075
>>27946349
>>27946373
>You roll your eyes.
“Yes.”
>”Well, Good.”
“sir.”
>You say the last part with extra emptiest with your best shit-eating grin on full display
>”I guess that's the best I can get from you.” She slowly removes her askance gaze from you and sighs while returning her view forward.
“So how are we suppose to get on board without bringing attention to ourselves?”
>”It's a bit too late for that Mango.” She says in a drab tone. “We already have this thing resting in the middle of ponyville, but I wouldn't worry too much. You're still a newcomer to town so nobody should recognize you and as for me; I'm just some random green stallion, so we should be alright.”
>”Wow, this really was last second.”
>”Yes, it was. I would have tried a more secretive method if I could, but I had to call for this ship while it was in mid-flight.”

>You get to get to on the ship with relative ease as the guards escort you on board.
>Walking inside the ship is covered in do-dads, gizmos and Pipes lining the walls.
>As you get farther in the scenery changes with fancy wallpapers and floral decorations taking their place.
> A Well-dressed stallion who looks like a butler of sorts comes and greets you both. “The mistress is waiting for you both up ahead on the front deck. Please follow me.”
>input action
>>
>>27946570
Heeeey, I know someone who owns an airship..oh. Twilight, I don't have time to explain but you might want to act submissive to me, and for once this isn't a sex joke.
>>
>>27946570
I hope the mare on this airship is who we think it is.
>>
>>27946570
This place is pretty fancy. Who is lady giving us a ride anyway?
>>
>>27946607
>>27946825
>>27946828
>On the way, you take a moment to think. You know a pony who has an airship company don't you?
“Hey, who is it that owns this thing again?”
>”Oh, it's a wealthy Cantrlot business pony, she's really important in the aviation world. You might have heard of her, she donates to a few charities.”
>When you get to the door connecting to the deck a familiar and uneasy feeling takes you.
>And then your heart skips a beat.
>IT'S JUNE BUG!
>You weren't expecting this, but part of you had hoped she would come.
>Did she get your letter already? Did she know about twilight? Had she come all this way just to see you?...is your breath ok?
>You had to get Twilight ready.
“Twilight!”
>”W-what is it Mango? Is something wrong?”.
“I need you to pretend to be my servant.”
>”E-EXCUSE ME!”
”I don't have time to explain; just act like I own you for a moment.”
>”No pony owns me! Mango if this another one of your pranks it isn't fun-” She gasps “Have you snapped!?”
”What, no! I just need you to trust me for secon-”
>”Wait...Is this another sex thing!?”
“Ugh, sweet celestia, NO!”
>While the two of you have a moment; neither of you notices the light green mare walk into the hallway.
>It is in fact, June Bug. She gives you both a confused and slightly amused look. “Um, are you both..ok?”
>input action
>>
>>27947312
GIVE THAT CUTE MARE A HUG HELLO
>>
>27947312
Fuck it, let's just try being honest for once.
"Hi Junebug, you remember that princess I was telling you about."
>>
>>27947687
Being honest is fine, but lets try to be subtle too.
>>
>>27947312
Maybe it'll smooth things over if we tell Junebug how good Twilight is in the sack, and vice versa.
>>
>>27947623
>>27947687
>>27947916
>>27947934
>You run up and give that mare a hug.
>”Oh, my.”
>She returns your embrace and runs a hoof trough your mane. The hug is tight, warm and for the first time in a while you feel safe.
You just want to tell June everything. No more lies. Not to her. You don't care twilight says. You might even tell her how good twilight's new body was in the sack.
“June it's so good to see you again! Oh, and this is-”
>June lets out a giggle and gives you a gentle smile. “Yes, yes, dear I know. She the one who contacted me.”
“Uh?”
>Twilight looks at this confused. ”D-do you two know each other?”
>”Oh, yes we do.” She ends the embrace between you and collects herself.
>“ You see princess I contracted this mare from the guild in Cantrlot, to take care of a thief problem I had. Afterwards, I was rather grateful, we had lunch together and gave her quite the tip.”
>She looks down at you, making eye contact and gives you a knowing wink...but somehow you think there's more to it.
>input action
>>
>>27948031
Oh, I'm sure we'll have all the trip to get each other 'caught up'
>>
>>27948031
Wait what? So Junebug knows she's the princess but Twilight dosn't know Junebugs a vampire. Is that it? We should probably try to speak to Junebug alone then.
>>
>>27948043
>>27948091
>”Oh, I see. I hadn't known. She told you about me.”
>Junebug nods ”Yes, she brought you up in passing saying she had been doing work for a princess; I had no idea she was acting as your bodyguard for your trip this evening.”
“So you knew this was the princess?”
>”Of course Mango, after all, I'm a very busy pony. I'm not able to waste time on just anypony and she promised me quite the hefty check to keep my lips shut.”
>Then It all started to click. June knows twilight is in disguise and Twilight doesn't know June's a vampire...You might have just dough a bullet there.
>You'll defiantly have to get her alone if you want to speak freely.
>”Don't worry princess, the only ponies on this ship who know you're here is me and the captain, so no one should know about your secret getaway...besides the nosey flight attendant.”
>She looks over to the stallion from before who was hiding now behind the entrance to the deck.
>”But I'm sure he'll be keeping quite about this right.” she says giving him an icy glare.
>The attended weakly nods from behind the door.”Y-yes Miss June I'd never think of it.”
>”Good! Now let's get on our way shall we.” She grabs a phone connected to the wall and lets the captain know that they're ready to leave.

>You feel the whole ship start to move as you take to the air.
>On the way June gives you both a brief tour of the ship. It June doesn't miss a beat to try to sell twilight on the reliability of her ship and airline. In the end, she takes you to the onboard cafeteria.
>”And here you should be able to get something to eat on our trip. So if there's anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask.”
>input action
>>
>>27948373
Whisper to June if that menu includes steak, then ask how long the trip may be as an estimate
>>
>>27948373
Shit, let's just play it cool for now and act like a bodyguard. Then try to find an oportunity to get Junebug alone. Or Twilight alone. Shit.
>>
>>27948390
>>27948412
>You lean over and whisper to June.
“So uh, do they serve stake on this ship too?”
>“Most certainly this is a luxury airliner and we try to have something for our guests of all species.”
>June then gets an almost devilish grin as she looks to Twilight who's eyeing the buffet. ”We also have hayfries, triple deluxe daisy-sandwiches, and milkshakes.”
>”R-really”. Twilight says twiddling her hooves.
>”Yes, please feel free to make sure the food is to royal standards.”
>”It is close to dinner, isn't it. Well, I guess one meal couldn't hurt.” And with that Twilight gleefully gets in line for some food.
“So how long do you think we'll be flying?”
>”Only a couple of hours or two, maybe less. Canterlot isn't far by air from ponyville.”
>While the princess is busy grabbing everything from the food selection June gets close and gives your bottom a bump.”
>”So Mango you're the bodyguard here. Would you like me to give you another look around, for scrutiny purposes and what not.” She wraps an arm around you.“Perhaps we could take a moment to get “caught up.” ”
>input action
>>
>>27948592
Hehe,a hungry princess.
"Sure thing june,lead on,i'll be right after ya."
>>
>>27948592
Hell yeah
>>
>>27948601
>>27948602
”Did you even have to ask?”
>”Hmmm no.~“
>As much as you want to rush right out of here, you decide to keep it cool and stick to your bodyguard persona.
“Hey Twilight will you be ok here? June is going to show me around some more.”
>”Yes, please take your time. I should be fine”
>You both decide to leave the hungry princess to her meal, or meals as it may be. Needless to say, you bought some time.

>June takes you down the hallways thought to the lower levels until you reach a room you hadn't gotten to yet.
>Inside you find yourself in a small but lavish lounging room complete with love-seat and wine cooler.
>”Oh my, this isn't the room I meant to take you to. Oops.~” She walks over to the couch and grabs a two glasses with her magic.
>“Care for a drink?”
>input action
>>
>>27948729
Please, thank you Junebug, for everything. Sooo about the princess? Did you want her to know?
>>
>>27948729
That so?,seems to me like we're in just the right place.
Accept the drink and seat ourselves next to her,then ask what >>27948834 said.
>>
>>27948834
>>27948843
“Yes please!”
>You take a seat next to her and she fills your glass.
“Looks to me like in just where I need to be.”
>“Well,when I got your letter, I felt I may as well get something nice together. Though I wasn't expecting to get a royal request for a pickup.”
“Yeah, Sorry about that.”
>”Don't worry about it Mango, besides this will just make setting up our meeting even easier.”
“Oh, that reminds me, the princess...did you want her to know?
>”Know what? About me being a vampire. Goodness no. If it wasn't for you being here, I wouldn't have even been on this flight.”
>She takes a sip from her glass and sighs.
>”You have to understand, while I do trust you; the sun princess's student is another thing entirely. In fact, neither Patwrite or I actually planned reprsenting ourselves in person.”
>input action
>>
>>27948948
Pausing
Ok, I'm about to pass out now. If there are some suggestions when I wake up I might update just to get past this moment. Also, I hope my post have gotten somewhat better. I've been trying to keep what you guys have been saying in mind.
>>
>>27948948
I don't blame you.....You like her new form by the way. That was a little payback from me, though I guess you could say we're even now. She was a little rough on me with her new equipment.

>>27948960
Thanks, I'm not one of the anons who said something but I noticed an improvement.
>>
>>27949718
>>
bonp
>>
>>27948948
So how we're you guys going to talk to her without being there?
>>
>>27951731
>>
>>27953043
>>
>>27954102
>>
flood on the board
>>
>>27955200
smoke on the water
>>
>>27955498
Fire in the Sky
>>
>>27954723
>>
I want to cum inside mango
>>
>>27958786
>Batmeme
>>
>>27958786
I want to cum inside Mango while she sucks my blood
>>
enjoy your bump from page 10.
>>
I don't know what I want
>>
>>27962270
I want mangoanon to come back
>>
>>27949066
>>27952299
"I can't blame you, but I do think she's at least sympathetic to us, at the least. And did you see her new body, bit of a prank I pulled on her."
>"Really? I assumed it was a deft tactical choice. No one would expect a rather bland looking stallion to be the Princess, and assuming it was was I smelled, that type of Zebra Alchemy will let her be as powerful in that form as ever. Good insurance on her part if we turned out hostile."
"Uh, well yeah, I thought of that too."
>"You didn't just want to see her with a dick, did you?"
>The vampire giggles and pokes you, while you regale her with a sample of your encounter with the newly transformed Princess.
>"You're a card, you know that Mango."
"By the way, how were you planning to talk with her without being there in person?"
>June smiles, like you'd smile at a child you asked you how you're able to disappear by putting your hooves in front of your face.
>"Dear, I know a lot of magic. I can easily create illusions that I can see, hear and talk from. Patwrite can as well, though between you and me, he was never very creative with it. He just makes an exact duplicate of himself."
"Oh... I wish I knew that sort of thing..."
>"Omnes in sanguine."
"Who now?"
>"Old Equuish for 'all in the blood.' It took me decades to learn magic as I did in life, but when you feed regularly you can unlock that kind of power in days."
>"Surely you keep yourself fed. Did you convince any mortals to become cattle for you yet? I pay mine well, though I know not all of us can afford such."
>>
>>27964577
No, Twilight has me hooked up with a hospital. It's not to bad. I actually met this one Pegasus mare who seems, I don't know, in to it, but I'm still a little iffy on keeping control.
>>
>>27964577
I think I know a few who'd be willing but, I'm still haveing control issues. So it's not safe now.
I don't think any of them would want to be servants, but just haveing friends that don't mind me haveing a snack is fine too.
I wish there was a way to nip this problem in the butt.
>>
>>27964577
Actually, the stuff Twi's been giving us has been losing potency.
Didn't June say that blood packs wouldn't work for us forever and start to make us weak? They haven't been very satisfying as of late.
>>
>>27964577
One of the problems of working with a princess is no cattle.
>>
>>27964873
Maybe she'll let us feed at Tartarus. Nah she'd probably be all on about villain's rights and shit.
>>
>>27965038
Actually, using the prison system to feed the vampire pop. might not be a bad idea.
They'd really have to be crazy to mess with us. It better for them to just do their time and feed us while being a house maid.

But yeah Twiggy would probably bitch about that too.
>>
>I pay mine well, though I know not all of us can afford such.
We really should start investing in that fruit plantation some time.
>>
>>27965216
We should buy some Apple stock.
>>
Quckula here.
Haven't been able to check up on this cyoa in awhile because of work but I just wanted to say that looking back I was a fucking idiot back when I started this and desu i'm glad somebody was able to take my garbage ass idea and make it into something like this.

Welp i'm off now, but I really do admire what this has become even if I had absolutely nothing to do with it.
>>
>>27965866
>>
>27965952
Well too late for you to get back to running now.
You can play nobody can stop you from that though.
>>27964577
Sadly no,though we did meet someone who was willing to let us I refrained from it,bad control of myself,poor.mare would end up drained.
>>
>>27966443
I never intend to run again I know it's far too late and nobody wants me running anyway.

I was merely commenting on my shitpile has somehow been transformed into this and I admire it.
>>
>>27966386
>>
>>27967721
>>
here, have a bump from page 10
>>
>>27970327
>>
>>27971255
>>
>>27972371
>>
>>27973421
>>
>>27906873
>>
>>27975167
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.