[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in the middle of the night, and as soon as you open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
You wake up in the middle of the night, and as soon as you open your eyes you see this.
Wat do
>>
>>27868686
Stick my fist in her urethra
>>
>>27868686
>le rape xDDDDD
>>
>>27868689
Which one?
>>
Shout "Rations, fuck her up!" and run away while she's fighting my cat.
>>
>>27868723
Rations sounds like a cute name. Top tier kot.
>>
File: 1449806100808.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449806100808.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>27868686
wake up again
>>
>>27868686
if i close my eyes maybe she'll go away
>>
>>27868733
Dubs declare best name
>>
File: feeltrain.jpg (76KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
feeltrain.jpg
76KB, 669x627px
>>27868766
>>
>>27868686
I'm new to writing but I had a cute idea for this.
>"Boo"
"What?"
>"B-boo"
>The small yellow pony is sat on your chest with a smug look on her face.
>"I scared you, didn't I?"
"No"
>"Oh I think I did Anon"
"I'm pretty sure you didn't Flutters..."
>you sigh before lifting her up and holding her at arms length.
>In response to this she lets out a sharp gasp as she looks down in fear at the ground.
>"C-can you put me down please?"
>The words come out at a whisper.
>>
tactically punch her in the face for scaring me
>>
Have a heart attack or attack on sight

I once punched my now ex gf in the face when she woke me up on Halloween dressed in the scream mask. I've never freaked out so much in one evening, I let out a man scream when I first saw it and then had to hurriedly called her parents to let them know why their daughter was about to turn up at 4am with a black eye. Nothing good has ever come out of Halloween, except slutty nurses.
>>
>>27868686
Boop

>>27868802
Cute little green there.
>>
>>27868686
Bump
>>
>>27868802
Made me smile
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.