[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for interesting pony people who possess nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: daw.png (1MB, 940x850px) Image search: [Google]
daw.png
1MB, 940x850px
I'm looking for interesting pony people who possess nothing more than character and will alone. Please add me on Skype. This is not for the sexual. This project is about healing. If you are depressed or suicidal, add me. I hope to help you with those feelings. Also if you are prone to art of ANY kind. then please feel free to hit me up. the possibilities are endless. THANK YOU!!!!! rbd is best pone

gloomyshroomy1
>>
>>27859570
Go here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony
I'm not meming. Reddit is what you're looking for. This place is a den of hatred, vitriol, and shitposting.
>>
This is a project that has no real goal as of yet. All I want to do now is to get interesting and inspiring people together so that our minds may work together and create something special. Who knows, maybe we'll even get money out of it. all that really matters is that it doesn't matter what we create so long as it is pone related.

I will not link up/use EVERYONE who adds me for this project. I have to talk to you a little bit first. And if you're what I need, then we will have fun together.
>>
>>27859592
are you full of hatred? No?

then please add me!!!!

I come to this place because a full knowledge of good AND evil is what I need to be in people who take part in this.
>>
>>27859570
It's TechTalk Pony. I don't know why I know that.
>>
>>27859649
who is techtalk pony?
>>
File: Ponka visits mlp.png (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Ponka visits mlp.png
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>27859570
If this is for real, and you actually want to help people, you may want to try talking with them through the chon at first, instead of asking them to reach out to a stranger on Skype right off the bat.
It's worked before.
>>
>>27859988
I'm looking for a very specific type of people.

What is the chon?
>>
>>27859988
also I'm not necessarily looking to help people, but looking to find people who wish to help themselves and not be apart of the whole "I'm gonna fucking cut myself and then masturbate all day" side of the fandom.
>>
File: a light in the darkness.png (565KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a light in the darkness.png
565KB, 1024x768px
the chon is this website.

>>27860086
>looking to find people who wish to help themselves and not be apart of the whole "I'm gonna fucking cut myself and then masturbate all day"
Your intentions may be pure, but the way that sentence was phrased makes me wonder if your methods are sound. Behaving condescendingly towards those trapped in the darkness will not draw them to the light.

Additionally, simply putting out a beacon as you did may not be very effective. Rarely will people put their trust in strangers, especially if they have experienced some of the worst this world has to offer. If you truly wish to meet people who want to help themselves, the best way to do that is to search for them yourself, on a personal level.

Regardless, I wish you luck.
>>
File: nyugga.png (548KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
nyugga.png
548KB, 894x894px
>>27860958
I've done what I'm doing before successfully, but simply with the intentions of socializing and nothing more. I believe that people who get passed things like depression/anxiety all understand that the first step is to recognize you have it and don't want it anymore. Many people trapped within that cycle almost seem to enjoy making people feel sorry for them. Which I am NOT about.

Outside of socializing, this project is about inspiring each other to create artwork of ANY sort while putting off ONLY positive vibes. I believe that if I can find the right people, we could do something so awesome as to put pony back on the map!!!

I remember when I first discovered pone. I used to love it and not feel any remorse about loving it. I used to get this feeling about the show that inspired me to do so many different things. But now there's just so many people who just ruin the brony image. It's not necessarily about covering up the cringeworthy stuff the fandom has created, but more about saying "Fuck it we know what we did, but we ain't about that shit anymore and now we just want to do awesomeness. and we still like mlp"
>>
Let's not be the fandom that scares people away with our cringe worthy shit. Let's be the fandom that draws people in who have their shit together so we can help to bring all the depressed ass motherfuckers in this fandom to a better place.
>>
File: 1435723980988.gif (28KB, 330x278px) Image search: [Google]
1435723980988.gif
28KB, 330x278px
>>27861907
>brony image
>put pony back on the map
>tremendous newfag

I hate you and hope you die.
>>
I know this may not make a lot of sense. But hey what all do you have to lose? after all this is an anonymous imageboard.

so. if you know good/evil depression/anxiety and want to move on from those things. hit me up.

IF you make art of any kind, hit me up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.