[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about him as a character these days, /mlp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What do you think about him as a character these days, /mlp/? Has he gotten any better in S6? I think personally it has been good for him. Gauntlet of Fire really was one of the first times we saw him doing what the other characters of the show do all the time; spread friendship. What do you think the future holds?
>>
>>27838573
He's the best character this season after Rarity.
>>
>>27838573
I liked Princess Spike.
>>
>Gauntlet of Fire really was one of the first times

that's the problem

People think he was "redeemed" at last.

It was just a brief phase
>>
>>27838637
The other episodes were all about him growing internally, not helping others. So GoF was different.
>>
>>27838637
Not really. Spike just has a bunch of average at best episodes. The problem is that once he has a shit episode, all the Spikefags forget the previous episodes, and hopes that the next one won't be shit.
>>
>>27838644
What is Inspiration Manifestation?
>>
>>27838573

I want to rape Spike in his butthole until he cries fire from his eyes.
>>
>>27838573
I've always liked him well enough. I could appreciate episodes that gave him a relateable and interesting personality like in Just For Sidekicks and Inspiration Manifestation. That said, I don't see the hype in GoF at all. I didn't think it did him justice as a character or had any personality to speak of, but if all his most dedicated fans say it's objectively the best thing ever and that anyone who doesn't agree is an autistic "hater", I'm glad they're having fun, at least.
>>
>>27839614
I think it's less about the mindless "heroic" stuff he did and more like what I said in OP: he was helping someone else. Confident in himself, he was able to improve the life of someone who needed, show them that friendship is magic. That I think is why GoF gets so much praise. Sure he kind of did it in Inspiration Manifestation, but we couldn't see it quite like we did in GoF.
>>
File: Spike Spock.png (337KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Spike Spock.png
337KB, 500x379px
>>27838573

A character that could be good if Gauntlet of Fire was the standard instead of the exception.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.