[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to college >a stranger mentions /mlp/ and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (16KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 239x211px
>go to college
>a stranger mentions /mlp/ and it's the best board ever it feels like you're on meth
>says it makes you a better person you can change your personality in many ways that it make people IRL hard to describe about you & your original self
>mfw this i
>>
>>27808793
Talking to yourself again, OP?
>>
>>27808793
You should have jumped in and told him to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27808799
I'm bored
>>
>>27808793
I'm guessing it's one of the dudes from the stoner threads.

Although I'd honestly prefer the mindset of 4chan in the real world rather than tumblr's.
>>
>>27808793
>mfw this i
this what
>>
>>27808802
pretty much this, also call him a faggot for good measure
>>
>>27808807
take your meds OP.
>>
File: image.png (650KB, 1024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650KB, 1024x3000px
>>
>talking about 4chan outside chans
Disgusting.
>>
>>27808793
>go to college
>this i

Nice try, freshman.
>>
>>27808793
>faggot blogshit
>thumbnail
delete /b/ threads
>>
this is going directly into the next pony thread simulator.
>>
>>27808793
Should have sucked his cock.
>>
>>27808793
>mfw this i
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 4club.jpg (80KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4club.jpg
80KB, 1600x900px
>>27809144
>First rule of 4chan, don't talk about 4chan
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>27808793
i take 100 pts for broken english
>>
>>27808814
this he
>>
4chan *can* make you a better being.

Inevitably, you will encounter something here that you, personally, dislike on a deep, emotional level. For the most part, you cannot destroy this thing you don't like. You have a few options:

1. Leave.
2. Whine about it like a faggot.
3. Internet Tough Guy (you're still a faggot).
4. Accept that this thing will continue to exist, and go about your business without letting it bother you too much.

Also, inevitably, you will enjoy something that someone else feels the same way about. Therefore, you'll also be on the other side of the same scenario.

You'll start on the path to Enlightenment once it clicks that these are the two ends of the same thing, and that it benefits you to accept that there will be upsetting things in the world. (Or, you can stick your head up your ass and go full /pol/. I mean, it is *an* option.)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.