[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fingerbang: The Equestria Girls and Humanized Thread #206 - Monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 120

File: rawr :3.png (1MB, 1486x1085px) Image search: [Google]
rawr :3.png
1MB, 1486x1085px

Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Fingerbang Discord chat:

https://discordapp.com/invite/0mJOsaH4m5SgF2gb
>>
>>27761766
Trixie a cute in this pic.
>>
>>27761766
Naked version is better.
>>
>>27761766
HHNNNNNNGGGGGG
>>
>>27761766
> Rarity Rachnera
Why I can't hold all these ARA ARA
>>
>>27761766
>raraspooder
MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
I'd love the inclusion of centaurs. No, Tires doesn't count.
Spider-queen Rarity is sexy af.
>>
>>27761795
Sadly.
>>
I wonder if Starlight will appear in EQG4. I've always believed shes over in North Korea or Russia.
>>
>>27761795
Link?
>>
>>27761891
its in the humanized thread in trash, only reason to go there.
>>
File: Time After Time Incoming.png (193KB, 687x490px) Image search: [Google]
Time After Time Incoming.png
193KB, 687x490px
>>27761891
>>27761909
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/6/28/1188617__twilight+sparkle_explicit_nudity_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_rarity_applejack_breasts_humanized.png
Here you go, friends.
>>
>>27761923
Good girl.
>>
>>27761766

Speaking of monsters, October isn't far away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
>>
>>27761923
Thx mate. More dicks than I expected.
>>
>>27761923
> dicks
I never asked for this.
>>
>>27761942
Go back to your thread, attention whore.
>>
File: 1398137593988.png (184KB, 548x496px) Image search: [Google]
1398137593988.png
184KB, 548x496px
>>27761766
>MonMusu/EQG crossover art
FUCK YES
>>
>>27761923
>>27761949
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/6/28/1188616/large.png
FTFY
>>
>>27761766
3 best ponies look so scared.
>>
>>27761923
> filename
For real? I can't wait till Alex drops everything and focuses on his Masterpiece.
>>
File: 841.png (30KB, 111x107px) Image search: [Google]
841.png
30KB, 111x107px
>>27761785
I wish I was a cute.

>>27761766
Good to know I'm not alone.

>>27761923
Cannot thank you enough.
>>
>>27761973
Thx anon. I was just about to request a non penis version. You're a godsend.
>>
>>27761954

>attention whore
>in Fingerbang of all places

Color me black like a nigger
>>
>>27762010
If I don't see green here, then they ain't worth shit.
>>
File: IMG_7574.jpg (347KB, 1100x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7574.jpg
347KB, 1100x684px
My friend sent me this pic the morning of my birthday. Shes not a fan of the show but knows that I was.
>>
>>27761766
>AJ as centaur
All my yes. Makes so much sense.
>>
>>27762038
Is there a nude version of this one, too?
>>
>>27762033

How quickly we forget our history.
>>
>>27762048
I have no idea. It's a childs birthday so I doubt it. Not everything needs to be nude to be enjoyed anon.
>>
>>27762052
Time flies by. Also
>here
Did you miss that?
>>
>>27762052
I didnt want to feel this feel
>>
>>27762052

I miss our old writers.
>>
>>27762071
>here

Someone hasn't read the OP, clearly

What are you, casual?
>>
>>27762048
How much are you willing to pay Lamia?
>>
>>27762093
Oh yes, fuck the old green, that is just glorified shit.
>>
>>27762052

I remember the good old days...
>>
>>27762079
Do you really want The Story Man back?
>>
File: 1421719167662.jpg (54KB, 612x549px) Image search: [Google]
1421719167662.jpg
54KB, 612x549px
>>27762052
>>27762073
>>27762079
>>27762102
>>27762105

You know, you're right, it's been too long since I went to the back of the pastebin and read the classics. I'm going to do so now, after I get comfy and warm up some hot chocolate.
>>
>>27762159
Nice blogpost, faggot
>>
File: Creases.gif (447KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Creases.gif
447KB, 480x480px
>>27761942
Glad to see you still around. Can't wait until the next Halloween story.

For those of you who aren't interested in the greentext I'm writing called Time After Time, ignore this post.
And for those of you who are interested, I just made a new Time After Time thread >>27762106

But expect me to post more in here in an hour or two with updates.

Cheers!
>>
>>27762238

>tripfag sucking another tripfag's dick

Woah big surprise

Go back to your thread, attention whore.
>>
>>27762159
>Sunset will never snuggle up to your shoulder

Why live?
>>
>>27762430

Well, Anon, neither will anyone else~!
>>
File: 1466151799357.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466151799357.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>
Summoning writers with music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
Or maybe they're busy. Bumping at least.
>>
>>27763517
Summoning answered.

"Listen" update.
>>27754755
>Zest can already tell that you know what happened when she walks into class. She walks straight up to your desk and locks her hands in front of herself, but you already aren’t going to blame her for anything. A bitch principal is a bitch principal no matter which way you look at it.
“Miss Zest!” You warmly greet her.
>”Hey, uh…”
“Don’t worry about, that was my fault.” You just nip the thing in the bud so you can start class already and avoid the awkward confrontation. “I didn’t hear what she said, but I don’t blame you. Cinch told me over the phone last night, but that was after it was too late. But it’s all settled now. Nothing to worry about.”
>Indigo Zap and Sour Sweet listen in on the short encounter. They whisper to eachother.
>”Oh… thanks.”
“Yeah, no prob. Alright, let’s wait for everyone else to get here and we’ll get started.” You turn your attention to the class.
>Lemon Zest returns to her seat, immediately starting to talk to her two friends. They seem to ask her a few questions by the time you’re talking attendance, but you really don’t think anything of it. As long as you don’t have Cinch to deal with.
>You notice Zest keeping her headphones in her backpack, but still not exactly writing much down on her paper. It still worries you, but you figure that this is something you’d rather sort out later.
>…
>Class and the rest of the day has gone by.
>Your mind is actually somewhere in the lessons you’ve taught today, as it usually is whenever there isn’t some sort of situation going on. And it’s safe to say that there really isn’t anything urgent going on anymore.
>That is… until you run into Lemon zest in the hallway right in front of your classroom door.
>You were just getting ready to leave to you car and go home.
“Miss Zest?”
>”Hey… so can I go in?” she gestures to the classroom with her headphones on.
>Oh.
>You completely forgot about that.
>>
File: Ordering Dots.gif (779KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ordering Dots.gif
779KB, 500x500px
>>27763629
I'll actually post more than one post this time since I'm kind of in a position where I have more free time to write. Expect more in the coming hours.
>>27762394
Mild encouragement isn't exactly dicksucking, but hey, you're free to believe whatever you want to believe. Also, (you'd know this if you paid attention), I'm writing/posting in this thread too.
Though, I am quite the attention whore, which I think I've made clear since a while ago. So you were at least right about that.
>>27761973
Oh wow, thanks. I had no idea that picture existed, because the only way I got the links I did was from the chats.
>>27761977
Oh, I'm still working on my things as GreentextSavant, but I can actually power through those because they're not smut. I actually dislike writing smut. A lot.
But these things definitely won't get in the way of me writing Time After Time. I already have my stuff sorted out this time with less obstacles in the way.

Anyway, more green on the way.
>>
>>27762188
That's not a sentence. We can't have a conversation or an argument if you make posts that make no sense.
>>
So what happened to leman?
Didn't he say next thread?
It's here, I'm waiting.
Also, I will write.
In this thread.
I'm not gonna inundate it with smut, but things will get forward momentum.
I pray that stupid story will get out of the theater this thread.
Ib4 no one cares.
Ib4 attention whore.
This comment is first and foremost me telling leman t o write.
Anyone else can deepthroat an induction blender.
Have a great night!!!
>>
>>27764227
And why is that? You didn't make it.
>>
File: 1466134949427.jpg (167KB, 518x622px) Image search: [Google]
1466134949427.jpg
167KB, 518x622px
>>27761956
>Reading WFD after seeing the OP
My my, how tragic
>>
>>27762066
>Not everything needs to be nude to be enjoyed anon
I challenge that assertion.
>>
>>27763629
“Are… you sure you want to stay after?” You take a quick look back at the door. “I mean…”
>”I thought we were still doing this.”
>You think back to Lemon Zest not writing down a lot of her notes. It doesn’t take long for you to agree with her. The door is unlocked and opened in less than five seconds.
“Go on in.” You mentally prepare yourself to give notes.
>Zest’s music can be heard blasting into her ears once again, and you think you recognize the song this time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk
>The lesson pretty much goes as it did last time — you show Zest the slides on the overhead projector and she jots down her notes with her head nodding to whatever song is playing. You notice the girl is listening to a lot of hit 80’s songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
>But the important part is that the girl is obviously enjoying herself. You watch her go by page after page of notes, not even slowing down for a second.
>When the session ends, you start to become curious to see what it was that she wrote down. The girl has already packed her notebook and other school supplies away into her backpack, but not her headphones that remain on her head with the music still blaring as she stands up.
>Asking her to show the notes obviously don’t do anything, so you just gesture with your hand instead. She reaches into her backpack and shows you everything she wrote during the after school session.
>The first thing you notice is how large her handwriting is; the characters and graphite strokes take up nearly two lines on the lined paper. But then you realize how many repeating letters there are in some of the words, as well as some of the ordering of the words.
>She’s… she’s almost imitating the lyrics to the songs she was listening to, except a lot of the words were replaced by terms from the notes.
>>
>>27765251
>You’re… honestly amazed at what you’re seeing here. You can almost feel the energy emitting form these notes. It’s one of the last things you expected to see, even with Zest’s apparent love for music.
“Well… this is interesting.” You comment, forgetting about the fact that the girl can’t hear you. “Is… this how you remember things?”
>Turn to look at her, and realize that there’s still a song blocking out her hearing.
>She notices you trying to get her attention and lifts one of the earpieces off of her ear, letting the deafening music fill the room as though it were coming out of a stereo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg
>”Huh?” She has to speak loud now for even you to hear her.
“I said this is interesting!” You point to the paper and force a smile.
>”Oh!” Zest nods. “Yeah, it helps me remember the things more. Because I like to remember song lyrics a lot and this really works the same way.”
“Awesome!” You watch her pack her things back up.
>That comforting silence that somewhat returns when Zest puts the earpiece back in to place. It’s a good thing she can’t hear you sigh in relief.
>The girl leaves before you know it and you stay in your classroom for a while to re-evaluate your lessons and prepare whatever it is you’re going to deliver tomorrow.
>…
>”Hey, Zesty. What took ya so long?” Indigo Zap greets her friend as she approaches the eating table at the mall.
>”Sorry I’m late, girls. Was taking some history notes in Mr. Mous’s classroom for a bit.” Lemon Zest sits down and takes a loot at the mini shops to buy some food at. “What’ve you been up to?”
>Sour Sweet spins around in her seat with a wide smile growing on her face. “Mr. Mous?” She clamps her hands together. “That super cute teacher?”
>Indigo starts to smile as well, remembering the episode Zest had with Mr. Mous a couple of days back about her headphones.
>>
>>27765259
>”Oh, we’re not doing much. Just hanging around.” Indigo Zap is quick to change the subject on this matter. “Say… how was it staying after in Mr. Mous’s class?” The tone of her voice alone shows interest.
>”Hmm?” Lemon Zest tilts her head to the side.
>”Like… what did you do there?” Sour Sweet continues. “Did you just take notes or…”
>Zest lets out a small chuckle. “Well yeah, that’s pretty much all I did there. I mean, it was really fun. So much better than sitting in class in the middle of the morning. I’m at least more awake and there are less people around me to turn the volume down.” She brings forth.
>The other two giggle at eachother, speaking in an otherwise unspoken language. “Is that ALL you did there?” Indigo repeats what Sweet asked.

________
More to come soon.
>>
I need stories about anon being bullied.
>>
>>27765634
What types of bullying do you have in mind?
Also, my story has a bit of bullying in it. But I'd like to write another and bullying seems like a good topic since it breeds edgy characters.
>>
>>27765658
Most kinds are fine
Sexual bullying by a tsundere girl who likes you
B/romance with the one who saves you from bullies.
Revenge boners at getting leverage on your bullies.
Heartwarming stories of finding friends after being alone for so long.
The only one i can't do with is the sad stories that have no happy endings.
>>
>>27765704
>Revenge boners
HELL YEAH!!!
>>
File: 1434660304534.gif (2MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1434660304534.gif
2MB, 704x396px
>>27765893
>Putting your bully in her place with a mindblowing dicking.
>>
page 9
>>
>>27764246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQMMOEt-8mQ
>>
>>27761766

Look at how white they are. Wtf is wrong with you you racist faggot.
>>
File: NecquYh.jpg (30KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
NecquYh.jpg
30KB, 550x633px
>>27766698
>>
>>27766698
There's literally nothing wrong with being white.
>>
>>27765265
I love where this is going.
>>
File: 200 josefury2.png (224KB, 340x746px) Image search: [Google]
200 josefury2.png
224KB, 340x746px
>>27761973
>>27761923

>Both versions 404

FUCK
>>
>>27766698
White? Aren't they all Asians with anime hair?
>>
>>27761766
I always thought of Rara as Mero
>>
>>27767023
>>27767023
Nah, anime characters use anglo features and some asian features
>>
Is there a new archive I can use how that desustorage has bit the dust?
>>
>>27764227
Good to know you'll be writing again. I recently finished reading through the pastebin and was wondering when you would be back.
>>
>>27767164
It is now called desuarchive.
>>
File: listen, dipshit.jpg (26KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
listen, dipshit.jpg
26KB, 442x341px
>>27766953
>being mad about penisgirls being removed
But whatever, they were reuploaded. I'll include the source link this time for good measure.
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/6/29/1189449/large.png
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/6/29/1189450/large.png
http://hinghoilittlepony.tumblr.com/post/146595096704/
>>
http://pastebin.com/tNGcwGq6

>You struggle with yourself, deciding on who it should be.
>Twilight seems to be friendly, helpful, and trying something with you aside from being a study partner.
>Fluttershy isn't herself, not from what you can reflect on. She was nervous, anxious about the whole ordeal with being framed and what she felt on bullying you. Now she's practically vile and malicious with it all.
>In the end, you couldn't care less for either one, but you may as well go for the one that seems probable to your parents.
"It's Twilight."
>"I knew it," Your dad boasts. "I knew it in my gut, and it's never wrong."
>"I'm still waiting on that investment you made months ago, your gut ." Your mom tries to provoke him.
>"The stock market is very fickle, it'll pick up."
>"If you say so, dear. I swear, Fluttershy sounded like a nice girl over the phone. I wish I had the chance to meet her in person."
>You're not so willing with the idea of your parents meeting the person that's bullying you.
>Better off to stay with Twilight. At least, for now.
"Sorry mom, Twilight's just compelling in her own way."
>"So, what makes her attractive, specifically speaking?" Your mother asks.
"Erm, it's hard to think right off the bat."
>"I can wait until it comes right back to you."
>Damnit, you're better off heading back to class rather than dealing with this.
"She's smart and I like the purple streak in her hair."
>"Even though that is obvious, I can't control your taste in girls," Your mother adjusts the strap on her purse. "You should get back to class, me and your father still have work to do."
>You head off to--
>"And Anon," Your father stops you in your tracks. "We'll talk about your car later."
"Sure, that's fine."
>>
>>27767525
>As you travel through the hallways, it feels lackluster in conversation between people.
>Just whispers going through three people at its highest and the rest are not talking at all.
>Today must have put a spook throughout the school, knowing that someone is out for you and intend on doing more.
>You slightly worry on the idea and wonder on who it might be.
>That wonderment ends when you receive a text message by Fluttershy.
>'Meet me across the street, we need to talk.'
>You exit the school and look over the groups of students to spot Fluttershy leaning on a stop sign across the street.
>You don't waste any time to meet up with her, the last thing that you probably want is for her to walk over here and cause another scene.
>"Hi, Anon."
"Hey, you sound upset."
>She shrugs when standing upright.
>"I didn't give you an apology about my recent outbursts."
"Forget it, some shouting and a slight headache isn't much to me."
>"It's just that, I wanted to do that to everyone else, but with what you said back in the hallway, it still bothers me."
"Just stick to the plan. If people see you beating me down, they are sure as hell don't want to feel any of it. Keep that in mind."
>"They deserve it, not you. It's time that I start to put the power on them." She really is getting fussy about this.
"Isn't it enough at the animal shelter?"
>"It is. I tell them to do something and they do it without a second thought. I just feel like they get what's coming to them."
"Maybe, but we don't want to start an uprising."
>"Then what was that during lunch, right after I left?"
>You almost forgot that this entire thing was also for the animals instead of your amusement.
>At least it's for a good cause.
>Oh, right. Her question.
"A setback."
>"Anon, they turned your car into a bonfire."
"I know. Whoever it was must have finally made their revenge."

Also, thank you for the advice and picture from two threads ago, Savant.
>>
>>27767578
Betting on Dash. Norman is to stupid and would risk more broken bones.
>>
File: 1457692812762.png (482KB, 900x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1457692812762.png
482KB, 900x1173px
Bump from 9, with the most terrifying thing ever.
>>
>CHS literally uses magic to cheat and win
>Crystal Prep is still treated like the bad guys and the audience is supposed to feel their loss is deserved

Explain this to me.
>>
File: laughatyou.jpg (33KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
laughatyou.jpg
33KB, 600x668px
>>27768406
In the movie?
Magic wasn't being used to win at all.
The girls never would have needed to magic up in the middle of the games if Twilight hadn't started opening up those portals everywhere.
Twilight was the one that started it all by siphoning magic away from Fluttershy and Pinkie before the actual competitions had even started.
Magic helped keep the girls alive. If Twilight was left with that device of hers the everfree would have swallowed the school whole.
>>
>>27768406
Writer's block
>>
>>27768406
They didn't use it to cheat. As we saw during the race, it was Scitwi who opened the portals that made it harder for everyone.
>>
NaOH where are you!
>>
>>27768889
Get off your ass and post!
>>
>>27768889
>>27769349
Shut the fuck up and let him work at his own pace.
>>
>>27768889
He's busy getting cucked by Luci.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqFhyNeibs
>>
>>27768889
Winter Formal dude, where are you?
We've got some memes to post now.
We need some greens from you now.
Come on soccer Dash, Flut sees you,
Pretending you're not totes jelly
You're not fooling peeps, Anon can see,
And your dad is hot for Celly.

You know you've got some gangster thugs to stop
So rooster man be ready to hit fast,
And take their cash. And masked Anon,
If you come through, you're gonna have yourself
A horny Dash! Athlete ass!

You've been writing forever.
Anon can count on you, strong base dude,
I know he'll cum inside her.

(Sorry for the slant rhyming and probably shitty line wrapping.)
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 375x375px
>>27769498
>Luci
>Even remotely relevant to anything
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-29+at+07.30.13).jpg (115KB, 1036x324px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-29+at+07.30.13).jpg
115KB, 1036x324px
>2 days away from /fb/
I had some shit to deal with, it's taken care of now.

Previously on WFD ASC (updated): http://pastebin.com/f46HtqJQ

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLknPRq5rI
>You can’t believe what just happened.
“Oh God…oh God.”
>You’re panicking.
“Keep calm Anon, keep your shit together…”
>You dodge a few cars and don’t stop at the red-light.
>Derpy, that little girl, that poor teen.
>You rescued them from whatever evil could happen to them.
>But at what cost?
>You look at your own jacket.
>It’s full of holes, it’s has blood on it.
>Your sneakers are bloody as well.
>You dodge a pedestrian.
“Fuck…why me?”
>You feel nauseated, as if you want to puke.
>As you take a look at the rear-view mirror you can see how nervous you are.
>Sweat is running down your face.
>Your car is starting to smell like blood.
>And your jacket smells like gunpowder.
>What have you done?!
>You spot a dark alley and quickly park there.
>Perfect!
>You’ll get rid of the damaged body armor, the mask and the jacket there.
>You quickly jump out of your car and locate a trash bin.
>As soon as you start to undress a voice is heard not far behind you.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HTWY5cBII
>“Who’s there?”
>You quickly put on your mask again and turn around to find a homeless guy armed with a baseball bat, looking for the source of all the noise you made.
>”I can hear you! I know you’re there!”
>Shit…
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-29+at+07.31.24).jpg (127KB, 863x479px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-29+at+07.31.24).jpg
127KB, 863x479px
>>27770683

>You try to hide behind some trash bags, but the noise caused by a tin can makes the homeless guy immediately run towards you.
>As soon as you stand up, he sees the shotgun blast on your jacket and hesitates to attack you.
>Not only that, he sees the dried blood on your hands, jacket and shoes.
>”What the-?!”
>He drops the bat and runs away from you.
>“HELP! SOMEONE!”
>If you let him go…police will investigate!
>It’s you or him…
>You grab the bat he dropped and chase after him, and when you finally catch up with him you bash his skull with the bat.
>You hear that disturbing noise once again as you beat his skull to a pulp.
>Once he’s dead, you make sure no one else is around, or that nobody heard his cries for help.
>You…killed an innocent person.
“I think I’m gonna…”
>You quickly take off your mask and vomit next to the bum’s lifeless body.
“Oh God…what have I done?!”
>This is not the time to freak out!
>You have to get out of here!
>You quickly place all the clothes full of blood inside your car’s trunk and drive away.
>You’ll have to find someplace else far away from Silver Fang’s turf or the alley where you killed the bum to dump all of your belongings.
>But where?
>>
>>27761766
>lesrape eminent.
>>
>>27770697
Ok, so why the random homeless dude murder?
>>
>>27770697
b-but that's not how that scene went!
>>
>>27770683
Hope it wasn't too bad, welcome back.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-29+at+08.00.45).jpg (57KB, 567x215px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-29+at+08.00.45).jpg
57KB, 567x215px
>>27770697

>You thought of driving to Applejack’s farm.
>But her family might find your stuff one day.
>Applejack knows the way you dress, and sadly this jacket you’re wearing is one of your favorites.
>You remember something.
>Back in the first timeline, when Rarity was about to be raped, you forgot to give her her panties back.
>And you threw them to the river that is next to the suburbs.
>You sigh and drive to the suburbs.
>Once you spot a notorious lack of people, you take your chance to throw all the stuff into the river.
>Jacket. Check.
>Body Armor. Check.
>Sneakers? You’ll clean them at home.
>Mask…
>Pinkie knows that she gave you this mask.
>If the people you rescued tell the cops, and you know they will, that a guy with a rooster mask was the one that rescued them they’ll start looking for you.
>Besides, the hospital’s staff already saw you wearing it.
>If the whole thing blows and Pinkie realizes you ‘lost’ your mask she’d get suspicious.
>Although you hate to admit it, you’ll have to keep the mask.
>You’ll have to stuff it in your locker tomorrow and act as if you left it in your locker all day.
>You drive to your home and hope your parents aren’t there.
>>
>>27770826
>He doesn't play Hotline Miami.
>>
>>27761766
I wanna fuck centaurjack. Human face and tits on top and horse ass and pussy is the ultimate female form.
>>
>>27770826
End of the prologue level in HM has the main character killing a hobo

Difference is the hobo killed in HM is self defense
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-29+at+07.59.36).jpg (59KB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-29+at+07.59.36).jpg
59KB, 450x390px
>>27771025

>Minutes later…
>When you arrive to your home you realize that your dad’s SUV isn’t parked on the driveway.
>You let out a relieved sigh.
>As soon as you arrive you quickly park your car in the garage and jump out of it, closing the garage’s door behind.
>You quickly and carefully clean your sneakers with water and soap.
>Same goes for your jeans, and shirt, who is stained with the fatso’s blood because of the body armor you borrowed.
>As soon as they’re washed you decide to double check and stuff your clothes inside the washing machine.
>As you run completely naked around the house you grab buckets and sponges your dad uses to make you wash his SUV and clean any trace of blood on the seats.
>You clean off some blood stains from the steering wheel and floors, as well as some blood and cum stains that oozed from the little girl and teen.
“Fuck…fuck…FUCK!”
>You’re glad you made that pig pay.
>Fortunately, there’s no blood, sweat or cum stains on the seat you placed Derpy on.
>Guess it’s safe to say that nothing happened to her.
>You clean the blood-stained cloths with water and wring them up.
>So much water mixed with blood is going down the garage’s little sewer.
>When you’re done you grab the rooster mask and go to your room, to hide it in a very secluded spot, away from your parents’ gaze.
>And finally, you walk into your bathroom to take a shower.
>Gotta get rid of that that gunpowder and blood smell.
>When you’re done…you grab something comfortable to wear and drag your tired body to your bed.
“Phew…”
>…
>You wonder what the consequences of this incident will be.
>>
>>27771069
Does long term survival count as self defense?
>>
100 posts exactly on page 10. Fuck yeah
>>
>>27771105
206 threads exactly on page 1. Fuck you.
>>
>>27771087
This green made me buy Hotline Miami.
>>
>>27771113
OFF BY FUCKING 1!
>>
>>27771126
OFF BY FUCKING 2!
>>
>>27770826
Play Hotline Miami 1 & 2 and you can make more sense of the story.
>>
>>27771087
Fluttershy will probably be disappointed that Anon 'lost' the jacket that she specially embroidered. Also, this 'second chance' is much bloodier than Anon's first time around, so I wonder what the ultimate moral will be, or if there is anything to be learned at all.
>>
>>27771247
>bloodier than Anon's first time around
Hard Mode
>>
File: AW-SHIT-NIGGA.png (190KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
AW-SHIT-NIGGA.png
190KB, 580x435px
>>27771087
>You wonder what the consequences of this incident will be.
Slippery slope, SLIPPERY SLOPE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBdH-DnGty8
>>
File: IMG-20160525-WA0005.jpg (15KB, 368x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160525-WA0005.jpg
15KB, 368x431px
>>27771414
>Pulp Fiction
Based Nayaa.
>>
File: Despair but also an erection.jpg (19KB, 504x271px) Image search: [Google]
Despair but also an erection.jpg
19KB, 504x271px
>>27771087

>You don’t want to do anything.
>You want to think that none of this is real.
>Why did this have to happen?
>Why didn’t you accompany Derpy to that building?
>Why did you waste so much time buying that piece of shit car instead of caring for Derpy?
>Why did you kill so many teens?
>Why did you murder that hobo?
“Why…oh fuck…why?” You say while sobbing.
>This is worse than your time in Detrot.
>What are you supposed to do? This is none of your business!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16VpZ7w0KpY
>”Are you sure?”
“Huh?”
>”Your actions have led to this…and you know it.”
“What are you talking about?”
>”Silver Fang’s gang has turned into something real dangerous. Was it this way before you died for the first time?”
>You stay silent.
>”No, of course not. You did the right thing I guess, your friend Derpy is peacefully sleeping in the hospital.”
“…”
>”And for the little girl and that other girl, they are fine as well. You took a risky decision. Guess your existence was justified by the Elements.”
“I…killed a homeless man.”
>”No one will mourn his death; you did it in a fit of paranoia, do you remember what you said to the Element of Loyalty?”
“Huh?”
>”That you’d be willing to give everything I have to keep your friends safe and sound, no matter the cost? Well, think twice about that statement before something worse happens.”
“I-“
>”This threat goes way up than you imagine, keep your eyes peeled and your friends will live.”
>You recall the moment you shot the teens dead.
>”If Silver Fang keeps going, then you know what it must be done.”
>You look at the rooster mask and put it on once again.
“…”
>”Now you finally understand what your purpose in this new reality is…”
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWPDAopQOqg
>>
>>27771628
>filename
kek

>You did the right thing
>keep your eyes peeled and your friends will live
All worth it to hear that from a character who knows the future.
>>
File: 1453191072699.png (152KB, 405x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453191072699.png
152KB, 405x750px
>>27771628
>Taking care of your friends by being lovely to them and murdering any thread that comes to their way
So we the illegetimate offspring of mgs Raiden and Jacket now?
>>
File: It is now.jpg (168KB, 717x789px) Image search: [Google]
It is now.jpg
168KB, 717x789px
>>27771628
>>27771720
Or he said that because something will persuade Anon into thinking that everything's alright and he doesn't need to keep his eyes peeled. He's done it before: He thought it was all poppies and sunshine after he killed Dark Jr's gang.
>>
>>27771778
Fictional stick girls in some kind of utopian city do not need to deal with a mafia coming in and distributing drugs and guns while taking them as sex slaves. So more like Batman and Jacket.
>>
>>27765918
S-Source?
>>
>>27771866
Killryde.
>>
File: 1466043225417.jpg (22KB, 346x349px) Image search: [Google]
1466043225417.jpg
22KB, 346x349px
>>27771122
NaON face when the creators of hm send him money.
NaON face when his green sold 1000 copies of hm.
>>
File: 8.png (152KB, 416x342px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
152KB, 416x342px
>>27772093
>N a O N
>N a O N
>N a O N

Also, this comment doesn't make sense.
Because NaOH doesn't have a patreon.
;^D
>>
File: b24.png (51KB, 589x534px) Image search: [Google]
b24.png
51KB, 589x534px
>>27772093
I'm not a happy merchant.
>>
Any good Rarity smut recently?

For some reason I have an urge.

Doesnt have to be in this thread. Just anywhere. Since TLA's story I've had a hankering
>>
File: 1432605362301.png (356KB, 642x468px) Image search: [Google]
1432605362301.png
356KB, 642x468px
>>27772277
>>
>>27772250
Besides which the summer sale is going on so any sales they get aren't exactly a cash cow.
>>
File: 1465365286533.jpg (39KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1465365286533.jpg
39KB, 680x680px
>>27771268
this
>>27771414
Nice as always Nayaa!
>>
>>27762044
>>27771064
>Applejack is sexy and the poniest
>Rainbow Dash flies quickly but can be forgetful
>Rarity can make improbable amounts of woven objects and is a bondage mistress by night
>Twilight is first girl but abuses her position
>Fluttershy connects with the animal (fish) kingdom and doesn't want to assert her needs
>Pinkie Pie can eat anything and molests all her friends
It fits too well.
>>
>>27772516
What's with all these chavo images all of a sudden? I've seen four today alone.
>>
File: 6b3.jpg (92KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
6b3.jpg
92KB, 960x640px
>>27772950
We are taking over the board.
Soon this site will follow.
>>
File: large.png (392KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
392KB, 1280x720px
>>27771628

>The next day.
>7:46 A.M.
>”OOOH! I can’t wait to see Nonny’s new car!” Pinkie Pie excitedly says.
>”I hope it’s safe and slow…oh, I don’t want Anon to crash into a lamp post,” Fluttershy says.
>”Ah sure hope he got sumthin’ sweet,” Applejack says, “like a truck!”
>”He did, it’s a sweet ride. I’m gonna ask him to take me to the mall when we’re done practicing for the next match,” Rainbow Dash says.
>”I’ll be the first one to hop into that car Rainbow,” Rarity says, “he’s my boyfriend after all…”
>Some students pass by.
>”Come on now Rarity, Anon bought this car to take us wherever we wanted to go, don’t get greedy.”
>Sandy Lemon turns her head around her shoulder.
>”Car? What are you talking about Rainbow Dash?”
>”Oh, hey Sandy…we were talking about the new car Anon bought.”
>”Anon bought a car?” Sonata and Aria say at the same time.
>Rainbow sighs.
>”Yeah, it’s a classic one. He promised my dad that he’d take me wherever I want,” Rainbow Dash says with a smile.
>”Oooh, how nice!” Sonata says, “I didn’t know Anon could drive.”
>Rainbow Dash laughs.
>”He’s quite good! Yesterday we spent a good chunk of time testing it, he pulled off some sweet drift moves.”
>Flash Sentry passes by.
>”Yeah, we were going pretty fast. That’s why both my dad and I love classic cars,” Rainbow says.
>”Hey girls, what are you talking about?” Flash says.
>”Oh nuthin’, we were talking about Nonny’s new car! According to Rainbow it can go pretty fast.”
>Flash crosses his arms.
>”Would his car beat my Camaro?”
>>
>>27773075
JoJo says: Your next line will be "Anon's not afraid of you."
>>
File: Monaco.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Monaco.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>27773075

>”I don’t think you should drive at high speeds Flash,” Fluttershy says, “you might end up having an accident.”
>”Hah!” Rainbow chuckles, “Flash please…it’s not about the power, it’s all about the driver. He’d beat you in a race, that’s for sure!”
>Flash smirks.
>”Come on Rainbow, you can’t be serious.”
>”Umm…Rainbow Dash?” Fluttershy says.
>Plenty of teens gather around Rainbow Dash and Flash Sentry.
>”Car?”
>”What are you talking about?”
>”The Great and Powerful Trixie demands to know more about Anon’s vehicle.”
>”There he is!” Rainbow Dash says, “it’s that brown car!”
>Everyone looks at the car Rainbow just pointed at with her finger.
>You quietly park your car near the school’s entrance and lock it while whistling a tune.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzvXBFwcyek
>You see about twenty five teens standing near the school’s statue.
“Mornin’ everybody!” You happily say before giving Rarity a kiss on her cheek, “morning Rares, how’s my sweetheart?”
>”Uh…morning darling.”
“What are you guys doing here? Aren’t classes going to start in any minute?”
>Flash tries his best to stifle his laughter.
>The girls look at your car with uneasy looks.
“…What’s up with you guys today?”
>Flash finally gives in and laughs.
>Followed by Aria, Sonata, Sandy Lemon and Pinkie.
>”THAT’S YOUR NEW CAR ANON?!” Aria says.
“Yeah! Sweet isn’t it? It’s bold and brash!” You happily say.
>”More like it belongs in the trash!” Flash says.
“It might not be new, but it’s a classic.”
>”How many years will it take to fix that trash heap? A billion?” Flash mockingly says.
>Who does this prick think he is?
>>
File: large.jpg (103KB, 775x675px)
large.jpg
103KB, 775x675px
>>27773093

>”Flash! Leave Anon and his car alone! If you don’t mind that is…” Fluttershy says.
“Aww, thanks Flutters…I asked a guy if he could help me out with my car, but he said he’d need at least three thousand bucks with a paint job included…it’s a fair price I think, and I’m gonna get it fixed as soon as I can…” you say while scratching the back of your head.
>Some teens laugh at you.
>”A free paintjob? Will you ask for decals?” Flash says.
“Decals?! Do I look like some sort of queer to you?”
>Some teens laugh at Flash and his tryhard vehicle.
>Flash squints at you.
>”My car is faster than that piece of shit car of yours!”
>Everyone goes ‘ooooooh’.
>”Are you gonna let him talk to you like that Anon?” Rainbow Dash says.
>”Rainbow!” Flutttershy scolds, "don't do this!"
>”WHAT’S GOING ON OUT HERE?!” Vice Principal Luna yells from her office’s window.
>“Oh, nothing…” Flash says in a displeased tone.
“Yeah…nothing,” You also reply.
>”Nothing eh? Then GO TO CLASS ALREADY!”
>>
File: 1392679218623.jpg (160KB, 804x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1392679218623.jpg
160KB, 804x1024px
>>27773171
>Celestia sticks her head out
>"Kick his ass!" she shouts gleefully
>She stares at the teens with a big, genuine smile as Luna pulls her back in
>>
>>27773460
kek
>>
File: 937.jpg (112KB, 600x1663px) Image search: [Google]
937.jpg
112KB, 600x1663px
>>27773075
>>27773093
>>27773171
>Dash is the only one in to the types of cars Anon is in to.
The more time that passes where Dash isn't his gf, the more I hurt.
>>
>>27769651
I'll try to do something with it, but if I'm playing Scooby fucking Doo, I'm gonna reharmonize the shit out of it.

Probably gonna be posted tomorrow or not posted at all if I can't find the time
>>
page 9
>>
>>27773460
God damn it Celly.
>>
>>27771866
http://ponutjoe.tumblr.com/post/121848257886
>>27765265
>Now Zest forces a giggle in response. “Aw come on, girls. You always think it’s something like that!”
>”Well what else do we have to go on?” Indigo tells her. “Like, your headphones get taken away… again. But you don’t just get them back this time, and the teacher keeps it locked away somewhere, so you… convince him to give them back to you by compromising with… after school sessions.”
>”I think you watch too many movies.” Zest replies.
>Sour Sweet bursts out with laughter, patting Lemon Zest on the shoulder in encouragement of her comeback. “Oh wow!”
>”That doesn’t exactly make sense, you know. I’m usually outside or in the gym. Can’t exactly watch movies there.”
>”Ha! A typical response from someone who just got burned!” Sour jeers at the girl.
>”But it’s still true, though. I was just there for note taking.” Repeats Zest with her index finger ready to turn the volume on her headphones up. “It was really helpful! I haven’t taken that many notes in so long… I felt like I had super powers or something.”
>Indigo chortles at Zest’s comparison. “S-super powers?” She smugly grins at the girl before covering her face to laugh in silence.
>Sour Sweet’s face starts to exaggerate the smile it wears. “Lemon…” She says to her friend. “You need to realize how good you have it.”
>”What do you-”
>”YOU HAVE… MR. MOUS LETTING YOU STAY AFTER CLASS FOR PRIVATE SESSIONS!” Sour Sweet loudly annunciates. “Why… are… you taking this for GRANTED?!”
>Zest would have backed away had she not been in a chair. “Ohohokay… I know that voice.” She reaches for the volume on her headphones.
>”Zesty…” Indigo is finished laughing. “We… got a mission for you.”
>”Oh, do you now?” The girl turns the volume on her headphones to the max to drown out their words, playing another 80’s song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ
>>
>>27773171
I am as cool with a Flash beatdown as the next guy, but we may need him to provide a getaway for the girls if things get dicey and we need to do our "thing".
>>
>>27775198
Oh sweet Jesus, don't let these idiots do anything stupid. With Cinch breathing down his neck its to risky for a after school fuck.
>>
File: LinearCircular.gif (105KB, 400x399px)
LinearCircular.gif
105KB, 400x399px
>>27775208
>>27766941
Things are getting risky. And will continue to do so in a way where I have to remind the audience that Zest is in fact 18 years old.
>>27767578
No problem, man. Sorry I've been away a lot. Conquering life ain't easy.
>>
File: 1450247246180.jpg (117KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1450247246180.jpg
117KB, 1058x705px
>>27775239
>And will continue to do so in a way where I have to remind the audience that Zest is in fact 18 years old.
Pic related, very related.
>>
>>27775289
Soon, friendo. But first, here's some fucked up hentai green.
>>27761844
>>27761840
>>27761874
>>27767126
>>27772277
>>27761766
Title: The Eency Weency Raraspider.

>You wake up feeling a bit... restrained.
>After opening your eyes and quickly evaluating your situation, you find yourself trapped in an entanglement of spider webs.
>You're extremely confused at this, taking your time to see just how tightly you're wrapped in there.
>"Did you have a nice nap, darling?" A familiar voice greets you from either behind, above or both.
>You look up, and soon find a swirly head of hair looming above you.
"Wh-wha..." You start to mumble.
>Raraspider might have cut you off if you had continued speaking due to the excitement in her tone, but her polite cadences suggest otherwise.
>"It's okay, darling. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you."
"Huh?"
>Feel a tube shaped object brush up against your restrained shoulder.
>It's... a leg?
>Well... well duh. This is Raraspider, isn't it?
>"How are you feeling, darling?"
"I..."
>You're at a loss for words.
>The last thing you remember doing, however it was you got here... it's all a blur.
>Is this a dream?
"I'm so... confused..." You admit.
>Raraspider lets out the cutest sigh, now using her humanesque arm to reach down and stroke your cheek.
>Her fingers mimic the legs of a spider, gently pitter pattering across the surface of your face.
>"It's okay. How would you like me to make everything clear to you?" Her tone gets a bit more hushed.
"Wha... huh?" You question.
>"Mmmmm..."
>What the hell was that?
"What am I doing here, Rarity?" You struggle to come back to your composure.
>A soft finger presses against your lips... and pushed between the lips into your mouth.
>"All is well darling. Trust me... you have my word."
>>
>>27775464
>Needless to say, your breathing quickens.
"Why am I wrapped up?" You squirm around as much as you can to no avail as you feel the web holding your cocoon in place bend and warp from Raraspider seductively creeping around you.
>Rarity giggles.
>"Because I know how much you'd squirm, darling. But it's okay."
"Wait..." You start to hyperventilate. "W-what?!"
>Your eyes widen in the face of Raraspider crouching herself down above you.
"What are you doing?!"
>"Shhhh.... it's okay, darling."
"What. Are. You. DOING?"
>Her finger returns to your lips, slipping itself inside like how it did last time.
>"Oh, I'm sorry it had to turn out like this. But you've at least been happy for this long. That's a good way of looking at it, right?"
>Literally what?
"Literally WHAT?"
>She wraps her human arms around you, pulling you in close in a way where you are face to face with her.
>"Listen to me, darling."
>You're not sure what your feelings are doing right now... you don't even know if you're thinking straight.
>"I've already started to make you numb. I promise you won't feel a thing above mild tension."
"Wh-what?" You are now starting to feel something pressing into you.
>It's... it's penetrating you.
>What the hell is she doing?
>As you wonder this, your train of worried thought is cut short by Raraspider's loving ambrace pulling you closer to her bosom.
>The top she's wearing barely covers her breasts, and her pushing your face right into her chest area does surprisingly well in calming you down.
>Whatever it is that's down there, it's going inside of your body through your lower back around your tailbone.
"Wha-" Youmanage to utter. "What is that?"
>"Shh... I'm numbing you up, darling. But not too much."
>You slightly feel something ripping away at the web around your pelvic area.
>What the fuck?
>"You're not going to feel anything that hurts. Just the soft touches." Raraspider's voice vibrates through her chest against your face.
"U-uh..."
>>
>>27775468
>"Shhhh...." Raraspider hushes you. "Just the soft touch. Just the soft touch, darling."
"Why..."
>She pauses for a split second, perhaps wondering what to say next.
>"You're my only source of food left, darling. All the others are already gone."
>A desperate sound escapes your lungs.
"Rar... rares..."
>You're silenced by a sustained kiss on the lips.
>The sound of fabric being torn is the only thing to indicate that Rarity's doing something to the front of your pants... and then your boxers.
>Before you know it, you can feel a human-like crotch grinding against your bare dick.
>"It'll be okay, darling. I'll make your last moments your best."
>Raraspider starts to massage her breasts right in front of your eyes -- inches away.
>She lets her hands make the fabric of her frilly top slide out of place... and your penis starts to stand up as her nipples are brought into plain view.
>When she mashes the breasts into your face again, there has been something taking over your natural defense mechanisms.
>You're no longer resisting, or even thinking to remember what the act of resisting is.
>"This will be your favorite moment of all your life, darling." Raraspider's voice now entices your ears with her words, making your heart flutter with each thing she says you try to understand.
"Mmmmmm..."
>"Mmmph... yes..."
>Your mouth probes its way with kisses towards her right nipple, and latches on as you feel her arms welcomingly tighten their embrace on you.
>It may have been a little hard to tell a few seconds ago, but you're fully erect at this point.
>It becomes easier to tell once you feel your head then shaft slide into something warm and soft.
>Raraspider hums to you, rubbing along the length of your dick with what you're now certain is her pussy. She's going back and forth in a gradual fashion.
>"All is well, darling..."
"Mmmmmhhmmmmmm..."
>Her kiss muffles your answer.
>>
>>27775476
>You feel her tongue mercilessly parade around the inside of your mouth. It dances with your tongue, and her glossy eyes gently shut for a few seconds as she gets into the kiss.
>Raraspider neatly folds her top so it stays positioned on her collarbone, keeping her luscious brasts out in the open.
>She gives you the cue to dive back in, kissing and sucking like there's literally no tomorrow.
>And to an extent of entirety, that's exactly the case.
>There isn't a tomorrow for you... though, you're becoming more and more complacent with the fact by the moment.
>You're brought closer to orgasm, Raraspider working fast to stimulate your cock under the warm hug of her pussy tightly around it.
>It comes closer, and your body does heat up a little. But... only a little.
>Much less than how it heats up when you masturbate.
>Something's different.
>"Almost there, darling."
>You roll your eyes back into your head... even before you orgasm.
>And when you do, you body lets out a few final twitches, as though it's shaking off its heat. Shedding your body heat.
>And there it is.
>That moment.
>That moment.
>The load furiously shoots out of your dick.
>And you shiver uncontrollably.
>Raraspiders tightly holds you to restrain your rampant squirming. You shudder... and shudder... and shudder all being cradled in the loving hold of Raraspider.
>Her spider legs cradle your two human ones wrapped up in web like a rib cage.
>Her arms hold you... ever so dearly.
>Raraspider... your last, but not least lover.
>You're still cumming.
>There's no easy way of telling what's going on, but you're feeling gradually colder.
>And colder.
>And colder.
>Until you realize that... there's more than semen escaping you throughout your dick.
>And that's the last thought you have... right as you ejaculate into the voluptuous Raraspider.
>"I love you so much... sweet dreams, darling."
>And that's the last thing you ever hear.

FIN
That's all, folks!
Pasteybin for this coming soon!
>>
>>27775482
You're literally my hero.
>>
>>27775482
Between this and the other Rarity lewd you wrote a few days ago, i have to ask, i thought you said you don't like writing lewd/clop?
>>
File: 1463708715306.png (900KB, 690x968px) Image search: [Google]
1463708715306.png
900KB, 690x968px
>>27775482
I am both aroused and terrified. Well done!
>>
>>27773171
Anon will soon have more problems than an algebra textbook. And I can't wait.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-30+at+11.26.23).png (1KB, 198x19px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-30+at+11.26.23).png
1KB, 198x19px
>page 10.
That just ain't right.
>>
>>27775482
But I'm allergic to dying.
>>
>>27776594
I agree the dying part kinda kills the boner.
>>
Bumping from 9 while the board loses its shit over a wasted get.
>>
>>27775530
Paste for the other Rara green?
>>
>>27761766
My god. I WANT DAT AJ. EYAAAAHHHHHHGGHHHHH. I feel all my inner repressed /zoo/ coming out
>>
>>27778525
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

It's there in the fb bin titled Hypervanilla by AlexanderGrey.
>>
>>27778809
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>27775530
It's not clopping if there's no hooves.
>>
Reminder that not ever replying to the No Hooves Supporter will make him go away. Don't try to reason with him, just do not respond.
>>
>>27779790
The "fuck off barbie fuckers" guy?
>>
>>27780023
In General.
>>
>>
>>27780023
Someone hates Barbie?
>>
>>27781209
This.
How?
Barbie a cute
>>
Poking my head here because I feel like drawing humanized. What should I draw?
>>
>>27782255
And she said I could tonguepunch Her dookie dome as long as their wasn't penatration
>>
>>27783022
A single character? If not maybe a bar scene?
>>
>>27783022
Sunset x Twilight (EQ or CP I'll leave to you.)
>>
>>27783058
EQ? CP? What are those?
>>
>>27783073
Equestia Twilight from 1 and 2, or Crystal Prep Twilight from 3.
>>
>>27783073
Egg queef or child pee
>>
>>27783073
Best b8 I've seen in the last 10 minutes, wow.
>>
page 9
>>
File: ssarg5v.jpg (406KB, 1540x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ssarg5v.jpg
406KB, 1540x1300px
>>
>>27783911
I don't even...
>>
>>27784129
Asians like to throw eggs and flour at their uniform after they graduate, to show how glad they are to be over with their shitty education system.
>>
>>27784247
Makes sense.
>>
File: Bar scene.png (671KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Bar scene.png
671KB, 1280x1279px
>>27783048
Wasn't sure what you meant by bar scene, so here's a bartender.
>>
>>27783911
Wait, is that Naranjita?
>>
File: Rarities.jpg (125KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rarities.jpg
125KB, 900x750px
>>27775482
Ok, I want more of similar stuff, Grey.

>>27773171
More, when, NaOH?
>>
>>27783911
N A R A N J I T A

>>27784875
Nigga that's cute, thank you

>>27785285
Ye
>>
>>27785445
Damn, I didn't think we'd see more of her after her story was over.
>>
>>27783911
Well fuck me.
I didn't know there was more Naranjita's art
That story was nice since Flash is not the usual douche
Naranjita in Crystal Prep uniform when?
>>
File: OH MY GOD MAN.jpg (58KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD MAN.jpg
58KB, 560x560px
>>27775482
>>
>>27785807
I need more Naranjita in my life
>>
>>27786171
Bump for more Naranjita.
>>
page 9
>>
>>27787417
>>
Richard best mask
>>
>>27787900
>>27788627
Nice low quality bumps!
>>
>>27788883
It doesn't really matter though, at least the threads getting bumped.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWurQPnJ3LU
>>
>>27775198
>…
>You’ve been thinking about endless new ways to adjust your teaching methods after what happened in Lemon Zest’s notebook.
>After all these years of you teaching (all three of them), you’ve never been able to find a way to incorporate the things a student had taken interest in directly into the coursework. It was never a possibility in your mind that a student would end up being the one to show you how such a thing was done.
>To test the effectiveness of Zest’s preferred way of taking notes, you plan a random pop quiz a couple of days after the ‘conflict’ ends.
>Something relatively simple, shouldn’t catch too many students off guard.
>In fact, you yourself are caught off guard when you find that Lemon Zest had actually scored a perfect hundred on that pop quiz.
>She has a gleeful look on her face every time she stays after school at this point. You watch her write those notes down, practically burning a hole through the paper itself with how fast she is writing. Nothing has to be verbally spoken to her; all you do is bring up the slides and then pull up some side notes you added to the power point slide.
>This may be a little bit less fun for you at first, as you like to hear yourself describe the events taking place. It pretty much completes the whole story for you — one of the reasons you love giving these lectures so much. Zest doesn’t seem to mind when she notices that you’re beginning to talk out loud despite her not being able to hear you.
>If anything, it shouldn’t have been hard to put it together in her head.
>…
>It’s Friday once more, and the final bell fo the school day just rang. You stay in your classroom this time, not planning on locking up until about an hour from now.
>The footsteps of one of the students desiring to stay after sound a little bit earlier this time. You expect to see Zest standing there in the doorway, but Sour Sweet, giving you a half smile, stands in the place you look.
>You almost frown.
“Can I help you?”
>>
>>27788653
>>27789013
Shit desu
>>
>>27789410
Oh fuck. Zest's friends taking turns on hitting on the teacher. Bueno.
>>
>>27789420
Nah
>>
>>27788951
But anon, that's shitposting.
>>
>>27789701
Ya
>>
I miss Pheno.
>>
>>27775482
Can you do the other characters? Like Twisnake or AppleHorse
>>
>>27778809
There's also pastebin.com/6FnLdXsg
>>
>>27761766
>Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here
Pure cancer
>>
>>27790091
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion
>>
>>27790399
not a argument.
>>
>>27790429
How?
>>
>>27790442
>taking the bait
>>
>>27790429
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_control
>>
>>27790458
>Still not a argument.
>>
>>27790467
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deflection
>>
>>27790486
>Still Projecting.
>>
>>27790505
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
>>
>>27790455
>Holding their hand
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer
>>
File: 12_15.jpg (239KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
12_15.jpg
239KB, 500x500px
Hey guys.
If you're starved for content, I wrote two stories in an SST that's about,well, Twilight and Moondancer being degenerates and needing Anon to take care of them.

I don't think vanillafags will like it much, considering I'm one of them and I grossed myself out at times just writing it.

Here's a link to the thread, though it's going to die soon;
>>27751404

Here's the pastebinned versions in chronological order;
>Twilight - http://pastebin.com/ZqErb46C

>Moondancer - http://pastebin.com/QqSpnKnE

Hope some of you will enjoy them.
>>
>>27790621
You missed >>27790623
>>
>>27790623
Holy shit its been awhile sense you been here.
>>
>>27790623
That number 12 looks like it's floating around in a bucket of diarrhea
How fitting
>>
>all this anger
>mfw
>>
>>27790623
>12's not dead
yay
I still remember Saving Pinkie
>>
>>27790710
>Lumineko
>Patreon
No thanks.
>>
>>27790646
woooooooh turn down for what.
>>
>>27790621
>Typical fingerbang reply.
>>
>>27791074
lol
>>
File: 1433642659347.png (254KB, 542x248px) Image search: [Google]
1433642659347.png
254KB, 542x248px
>>27775482
Pic very related.

I'm also very confused.
>>
12 is a faggot
>>
>>27791311
Why don't you tell that to him in person?
>>
>>27791311
>>27791348
Because he's a giant faggot that tripfags for no reason...
>>
where is NaOH
>>
>>27791837
>>27769367
>>
>>27792283
>>
>>27791837
He kinda just fucked off without a word. He would usually say 'I'm gonna end the dumb here' but he just stopped here>>27773171

Should we be worried?
>>
>>27792842
He said that a couple of times after another writefag requested notification to avoid interrupting. WFD started on Dec. 29, 2014. He might be busy, but he'll come back. Also, 2 or 3 days isn't a major break.
>>
>>27793216
The story's been going for well over a year now... Along with other stories. It feels like just yesterday that Anon accidentally came inside his sporty gf.
>>
File: Rd bar.png (711KB, 1280x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Rd bar.png
711KB, 1280x1226px
>>27784875
I actually like this bartender AJ, I think I'm gonna draw more of her.
>>
File: Moonlighting.jpg (469KB, 1540x1300px)
Moonlighting.jpg
469KB, 1540x1300px
>>27785543
>>27785445
>>27785285
It was a picture for Faggot13's birthday 2 weeks ago, at least thats what the google translate tell me about this alternate version of the pic
>>
>>27761766
>Your girlfriend Rarity brings a cream colored girl to you.
>"Hello, Darling have you met Coco before? She is a very good friend of mine."
>The girl waved and blushed
>Rarity goes next to your ear "I think she likes you. I wouldn't mind if you 'Introduced' yourself to her it's my treat." She whispered in her trademark seductive voice.
>Wat do?
>>
File: 1467341461556.png (532KB, 700x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1467341461556.png
532KB, 700x1051px
>>27794116
Forgot picture.
>>
File: 1455488461706.jpg (106KB, 500x750px)
1455488461706.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>27794124
I don't care if my cum wouldn't show on their skin, I would still paint them white.
>>
>>27794098
When did Faggot say his birthday. Also who's that grey chick? Is she from one of his stories?
>>
>>27794116
Wait for natural to take its course, then join in the fun.
>>
>>27793216
I'm at work. I'm in my break now.
>>
>>27761766
is that inkling pinkie pie?
>>
>>27794789
What's your job, senpai?
>>
>>27794909
Gardener
>>
>>27795073
lol
>>
>>27789628
Lmao.
>>27789410
>”I was wondering you you could help me with something…” Sour Sweet locks her hand together in front of her and raises her shoulders. “And I heard that you give after school help for things, and I know that you REALLY care about your students’ grades, so I was wondering if I could stay after school today.”
>You know that Zest’s arrival is most likely a minute away at best.
>Take another look at Sour Sweet; she warmly smiles at you with a pleading gaze. She stands motionless in the doorway, waiting for you to say something back.
“Well, I…” You tell her. “I mean, you are right. I do provide after school help. And you’re more than welcome to join Miss Zest and I during today’s session. So long you don’t mind hearing her music playing in the background.”
>”Her what?”
>You scratch the back of your head.
“Heh, well, as it turns out… Miss Zest usually has a lot of trouble paying attention in class, especially when she doesn’t have her music keeping her in a confident mood.”
>Sour Sweet looks to the ceiling and mumbles to herself. “Oh boy… it’s that no child left behind bullshit.” You’re pretty sure that’s what she whispered under her breath.
“Hmm? I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that.”
>That humble look returns to the girl’s eyes. “Oh, I was just about to ask if you were letting her study and listen to music here, that’s all. It seems like an interesting approach.” She then adds in a lower tone. “I’m curious, Mr. Mous.”
>Stay as professional as you can.
“Yep, that’s exactly it.” You take away her reasons to become suspicious. “Principal Cinch and I have already worked everything out on the subject. This was the result.”
>Lemon Zest walks into the room from the hallway… with her headphones on and the volume up. Sour doesn’t look surprised, since she’s probably seen Zest about ten other times today.
>”I see you gave her headphones back.” Sour Sweet brings up.
>>
>>27795442
“Of course, I did.” You play along. “They are hers, aren’t they?”
>”Indeed.” Sour Sweet turns around to check an imaginary watch that you saw wasn’t actually there. “Welp, I gotta go now.” She leans over to Zest as the girl briefly takes her headphones off to greet you and snarls something that sounds like: “If you won’t make a move, then I will.”
>You don’t say anything, unable to confirm whether on not Sour Sweet said what you thought she said due to the music blasting into the room from the earpiece. You’re basically basing your assumption on what you read from Sour Sweet’s lips.
>”Hi, Mr. Mous.” Lemon Zest greets you.
“Hey, Miss Zest.” You move along, waiting until the other girl is out of earshot. “Uh… what did she say?”
>She half-smiles, jokingly saying: “Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” before sitting down in her seat.
>You don’t know what to make of this.

>>27790010
I guess I could try it. They'd have to be REALLY short stories, though. Like the one I posted with Raraspider.
>>27778809
Heh, I thought that the one >>27790044 linked was the one >>27775530 was referring to. Since it's under this name and not my original one.
I didn't realize how many Rarity stories I've written for this place.
Also, >>27775530, I just treat it like a job or chore or something.
>>
>>27794909
Unemployment line, due to Milky.
>>
>>27794909

I run some quality control tests at a factory.
>>
>>27795779
Better than being NEET.

Good Lord I hate myself.
>>
>>27796349
Find a job or kill yourself.
>>
>>27796358
I've tried, believe you me I've tried.
>>
>>27796358
scamming is a job?
>>
>>27796398
No it isn't. Stop fooling yourself
>>
>>27796410
but some peoples earns millions of bucks scamming peoples.
>>
>>27796398
Only if you're nigerian
>>
>>27796388
I can only expect for the job portion that you're stating.
>>
>>27796388
Try harder.
>>
>>27796398
Did it work for the guys that kidnapped Derpy?
>>
bump from 9.
>>
>>27798493
Nice medium quality bump.
>>
File: 1466910825473.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1466910825473.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>27792842
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>27798732
but is not medium , it's low.
>>
Writer from >>27755238

and bump from seven.
>>
File: l.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
High test inducing bump.
>>
>>27799982
Copper/Tellerium
>>
page 9
>>
>>27800672
>>
>>27775482
what
that was kinda retarded
>>
>>27801470
If you cant understand it them dont call it retarded.

Then again, it was more retarded than caitlin jenner performing knee surgery on johnny depp
>>
>>27801429
Nice low quality bump!
>>
>>27775482
I just... Just, just nope.
A lovely concept for my nightmares, Alex.
I almost want to show this to a friend of mine who's the 'shriek girlishly and literally run' kind of scared of spiders.
He doesn't know my power level, though, so I'll have to refrain.
Well, back to my frantic attempts to get the image of Raraspider slowly stalking toward my bound form, ovipositor waving menacingly the fuck out of my brain.
Again, thanks for the nightmares!
>>
File: 2jd1cv5.jpg (80KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
2jd1cv5.jpg
80KB, 750x600px
>>27801709
In the name of the Emperor, purge the xenos filth! Especially the ones with ovipositors.
>>
File: bgcvn5W.gif (2MB, 275x170px) Image search: [Google]
bgcvn5W.gif
2MB, 275x170px
>>27801709
Admit it, you got hard.
>>
>>27801950
>MFW going through the snowdrop thread
>>
Any /ss/
>>
>>27802173
No, go somewhere else.
>>
>>27802173
Fuck off pedoshit.
>>
File: anon-vs-loli-sunset.jpg (88KB, 631x509px) Image search: [Google]
anon-vs-loli-sunset.jpg
88KB, 631x509px
>>27802173
There is literally nothing wrong with age differences. But I don't have any /ss/ EQG stuff, sorry.
>>
>>27803201
>There is literally nothing wrong with age differences.
>>
>>27803201
>>27803162
>>
>>27792664
Nice low quality bump!
>>
>>27803302
>>
File: Zw7O0H8.gif (2MB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
Zw7O0H8.gif
2MB, 500x254px
>>27803302
That bump was over a day old.
>>
>>27803201
Go die in a fire pedo scum.
>>
File: large.png (238KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
238KB, 720x720px
>>27773171

>Everybody present run to their respective classrooms in fear of getting detention from VP Luna.
“Stupid Flash…”
>”Don’t let him get to you sugarcube, he’s just tryin’ to tick you off,” Applejack says in her usual comforting tone.
“I know,” you say with a sigh, “my car’s not that ugly isn’t it?”
>”Heck no Anon, it’s still a great car. Once you get it fixed it’ll rock!” Rainbow brashly says.
>You smile at Rainbow.
“Thanks Dash, what do you think about it girls?”
>The rest of your friends stay silent for a bit.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6kAruRfZH0
>”Uhh…it’s quite, nice.” Fluttershy says.
>”Yeah. It’s got…uh, tires and everything!” Pinkie Pie adds.
>”And the brown color is, ugh…Lovely?” Rarity says with a big expression of disgust on her face.
>Your smile fades away.
“Aww…it’s just temporary. I knew I shouldn’t have brought it until I fixed it…” you say while mumbling.
>”What was that now Anon?” Sunset Shimmer says.
“Eh, nothing. Let’s go to class already.”
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+09.06.35).jpg (39KB, 377x242px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+09.06.35).jpg
39KB, 377x242px
>>27805317

>Four hours later.
>Canterlot High’s Cafeteria.
>You’re waiting in line to pay for the lunch you picked.
>All of a sudden you feel a couple of fingers tapping your back.
>You turn around and see a very cute but shy Pinkie Pie carrying a lot of food on her tray.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suqHq3xL0rs
>”Umm…Nonny, I don’t know if I should ask you this because it’s quite awkward, but-“
“Lemme guess, you don’t have enough money to pay for your lunch Pinkie?”
>She lets out an awkward laugh.
>”Yeah, um. Could you…”
“Once again, yes Pinkie. You know I’m your friend, but here’s some advice first. If you can’t afford to pay your lunch maybe you should eat a bit less.”
>”B-but I caaaaan’t! Everything Granny Smith makes is soooo yummy!”
“I know, but…three burgers? Come on now Pinks, they’ll go right to your thighs.”
>You take a good look at Pinkie’s thighs and give her a perverted smile.
>Damn this girl is thicc.
>“Nonny?!” Pinkie Pie says as a blush forms on her cheeks.
“On second thought…eat all you want Pinkie.”
>”I’m telling Rarity…oh you naughty boy,” Pinkie says in a flattered tone while giving you another chance to look at her thighs.
>Unf.
>Maybe Pinkie Pie isn’t so bad after all…
>Pinkie Pie lets out a giggle and thanks you for helping her pay for the rest of her lunch.
>Perhaps you can get something more from her if you play your cards right.
>Like Flutters, who loves to kiss you in a ‘platonic’ way.
>>
>>27805348
Are you planning on continuing that Best friend Pinkie Pie story?
>>
>>27805537
Hell yes!
>>
File: 130966698613.gif (3MB, 259x146px) Image search: [Google]
130966698613.gif
3MB, 259x146px
>>27805554
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+09.40.31).jpg (119KB, 1163x496px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+09.40.31).jpg
119KB, 1163x496px
>>27805348

>You accompany Pinkie and sit at the table her friends always sit at.
>”Bought lunch for Pinkie again Anon?” Rainbow Dash says.
“Hey, how could I leave this poor girl without her burgers?” You say as Pinkie gives Rainbow the best puppy eyes you’ve ever seen.
>”At this rate you’ll never fix your car,” Rainbow warns, “guess you’ll have to get a job if your old man doesn’t want to give you any more money.”
>You sigh.
“Yeah…I was hoping to have it fixed before the Fall Formal, but I guess I’ll have to wait until the Winter Formal to save enough money to fix it.”
>Rainbow Dash shrugs.
>”You could ask the Pay N’ Spray owner to pay a small fee each month and get it fixed before the Fall Formal…you can worry about the money later.”
“Huh, why didn’t I think of that? Thanks Rainbow!”
>”Don’t mention it. Although it’ll probably cost more if you don’t pay up the two thousand bucks.”
“Yeah yeah, interest rates…that doesn’t bother me much.”
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+09.41.42).png (55KB, 396x411px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+09.41.42).png
55KB, 396x411px
>>27805662

>”I’ve never seen you like this before Anon,” Sunset Shimmer says, “what’s gotten into you?”
“Eh, I’d like to pick up a few skills apart from making money. I don’t want my parents to think I’m some sort of leech.”
>”Why though?” Rainbow asks, “your parents are like, rich with those jobs!”
>You let out a chuckle.
“Rich? Nah…but they hate seeing me wasting time playing my video games or surfing the web.”
>”You’ve got quite exigent parents don’t you think Anon?” Fluttershy says.
>You giggle.
“Sometimes I think they’re not exigent enough…”
>Back in your previous life you were nothing but a disappointment to them.
>Even when you moved into Canterlot you decided to remain an outcast.
>And even though they loved you, they couldn’t fathom that even outside Detrot you were giving up on life.
>But now in this second life you have you’re actually living instead of existing.
>You have a gorgeous girlfriend, good friends and parents that are actually proud of you.
>You have to be careful though.
>What you did yesterday, albeit being a good deed, could destroy your second opportunity.
>Keep up the act, and nothing bad will happen.
>You have to start making connections in the first place.
>How, just how did Derpy get into that mess?
>Did a sex trafficking ring exist in the previous timeline?
>In Canterlot? Of all places?
>>
File: large.png (122KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
122KB, 578x1024px
>>27805678

>”Hey Anon, are we going to practice today?” Rainbow asks, breaking you out of your weird thoughts.
“Uhh…practice?”
>”Yeah, we have to beat Las Pegasus’ team this Friday! Have you forgotten already?”
“No, I have not. Sorry Rainbow. I was thinking of other thing, in fact-”
>All of a sudden, plenty of noise can be heard as teens walk to the geek’s table.
>”DUDE-“
>”NO WAY-“
>”SHHH! I can’t listen to the news’ anchor!”
>Trixie, Blueberry Pie, Flash stand up and head to the geek’s table as well.
>You turn your head around your shoulder.
“What’s all the commotion?”
>”Dunno. Let’s go and see,” Pinkie says.
>You and your friends stand up and gather at the table.
>Atomic Adam has his laptop on a news streaming website.
>[“Yesterday several bodies were found inside an abandoned building on 51st street.”]
>”The hell is going on?”
>”SHHH!”
>[“The bodies were found in the fourth floor after a shootout occurred in that same floor.”]
>Some girls gasp.
>[“This is the first time a gruesome crime like this has been committed in Canterlot. And with crime I mean the death of several gang members and the release of three under aged females perpetuated by a single gunman.”]
>The teens look perplexed.
>[“According to some eyewitnesses a man entered the building first from a fire escape and got out with a little girl in his arms, then a female teenager came out of the building using the fire escape, with noticeable signs of torture.”]
>Some teens cringe.
>Including your friends.
>[“We can confirm that we have video-footage of the incident from the same witness that called the police as soon as he heard the shooting occur.”]
>V-video…
>FOOTAGE?!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B4drTUy0f4
>>
File: sweaty-man-cartoon-230x300.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty-man-cartoon-230x300.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>>27805976

>The news station plays the witness’ video.
>[“Here we can see the female teenager using the fire escape and fleeing somewhere. We can’t see exactly where.”]
>A wooden fence blocks the view of your vehicle.
>[“Nothing seems to occur, but as soon as the girl reaches the ground level three gunshots can be heard from above.”]
>The witness records the fourth floor.
>[“As you can see there are some gang members running upstairs.”]
>As soon as the gangbangers arrive to the fourth floor muzzle flashes can be seen from a room.
>[“More gunshots are heard coming from the fourth floor as soon as the gang members arrive there.”]
>…
>[“And lastly, a final gunshot is heard. The witness called the police immediately afterwards.”]
>The video cuts there.
>You’re sweating bullets.
>[“Then, five minutes later at the Hope Hospital. That same man entered this building accompanied by the teenager, with two more victims of what appears to be a kidnap. Yes, you heard it right. The single gunman entered the building and saved three girls, murdering members of The Order of Silver in the process…”]
>The teens mumble things to each other.
>[“Was this a case of vigilantism like the ones that took place in Mareami in the late 80’s?”]
>”Anon?”
“GAH!”
>”Uhh, dude? What’s the anchor talking about? What vigilantism in Mareami?” Rainbow Dash says.
“Uhh…I’ll talk about that later.”
>”Why are you so sweaty?”
“I-I just hate the sound of gunshots. That’s all…”
>Rarity places her palm around your back.
>”There there darling…”
>>
>>27806164
oh shit
>>
>>27806164
You going to finish updating soon? I'm ready to post something I have.
This scene is getting intense, by the way.
>>
>>27806198
I'm hyped for it.
>>
>>27806198
Then post it if you care.
>>
File: large.jpg (181KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
181KB, 731x1024px
That's it for now. Now I'll update ACF (aka Ponka)
>>27806198
Go ahead, I'll write the update while you post.
>>
>>27806214
>>27806210
>>27806206
Thanks, guys.

Title: Harpy Dash The Happy Harpy
>You're running as fast as you can through the dark meadow.
>Look to the skies as often as you can, making sure you don't see her swooping down in your direction.
>There's nothing so far.
>Good; you're getting tired.
>You take shelter behind a large old oak tree.
>It's when your heavy footfalls die down when you can hear the distant flapping of her wings.
>Oh fuck.
>They draw closer.
>"Where did you go?" Harpy Dash howls into the wind. "Get back here!"
>You honestly don't know how everything went so wrong.
>All you did was go zip-lining that one time.
>And she just came out of nowhere.
>You actually thought those wings growing off of her shoulders weren't real.
>That they were a costume of some sort.
>"Where are you?" Her voice now sounds in a less comfortable direction.
>She's circling the area, more than likely scanning the landscape with her sharp vision.
>You try to move around the tree at a better angle, one that puts the trunk between you and Dash just enough for you to stay hidden from her line of sight.
>Her voice is even closer this time.
>"I know you're here somewhere! I saw you!"
>You duck under a bush at the base of the tree, hoping that the leaves and twigs are thick enough to submerge you from view.
>And so you wait, but to no avail.
>"There you are!"
>Right as you hear this, you take off running.
"Nooo! God damn it, no! Go away!"
>She can be heard swooping in, minimizing the distance between you and her.
>"Come here you little dreamboat." She speaks as her talons extend in your direction.
>You duck at just the right moment; the talons almost scrape the top of your head.
>And now you see her soar right over you, surging ahead into the misty environment.
>She isn't visible for long, disappearing into the mist as she makes yet another upward turn to be able to dive in.
>But you're still visible to her.
>>
>>27806263
>Take a look to the sky, hoping that you might get at least some sort of clue about her presence before she gets close enough for it to be too late for your escape.
>You're so out of breath, you can't take it anymore.
>The best option is to hide, but the bush she saw you hiding in is the lushest and largest bush you can find.
>There's literally nowhere else to go.
>"Come on, dude! Just come chill with me for a bit!"
"No! No, fuck off! I saw what your friend Rarity did to my friend!"
>"Will you relax? She said she'd promise not to eat anyone!"
>You hide behind another tree from the direction you heard Dash's voice from.
>Hyperventilating with you back against the solid bark of the trunk,
"I saw him!"
>Silence, aside the occasional gust of wind.
"I saw what was left of him! Nobody else wears an OBEY cap!"
>"Oh, that's not true! There are so many people around here who wear those! And most of them are hoodrats anyway! She probably ate one of those!"
>Her voice is more distant now... and stationary.
>She's perched up on top of something, isn't she?
"DAAAASH!" You blare. "I'm not going with you!"
>"Yes you are!"
>Her voice is... closer?
>You start to hear light footsteps... thought they sound different than normal footsteps.
>It's her talons pressing against the ground as she runs; you take off.
>She must have figured you were looking at the sky.
"Go away!"
>She doesn't answer this time, only drawing closer as you're too exhausted to keep running.
>The harpy girl has been flying all this time... getting you to tire yourself out without having to break much of a sweat.
>If anything, she knew that it would have to come to this... her running towards you and you not being fast enough to get away.
>"Come here!" Her voice is literally a few feet behind you now.
>Before you know it, you're tackled to the ground with light blue feathers getting in the way of your view of where to desperately run to.
>You're even too tired to struggle.
>>
>>27806271
"NO!" You scream. "No! No! Nooooo! I saw what Rarity did! I saw it!"
>Harpy Dash's talons clasp onto your shoulders and she starts to flap her wings.
>You put up a little bit of a fight, weakly swinging loose fists in her direction.
>Her toned body easily takes the soft blows. It's hopeless.
>Harpy Dash picks you up and starts to lift you to a height where you become more concerned about not falling than breaking free of the tight grip.
"God... DAMMIT!"
>"Just chill, dude. It'll be fine!"
>She drags you in the air all the way back to... wherever her lair is.
>Kicking and screaming.
>Now the fear is what's causing you to become out of breath.
>You're even more exhausted than before as you feel yourself get dropped onto a somewhat soft surface.
>There are countless twigs and tufts of hay beneath you, cushioning your shote fall.
>But there are still gray clouds above you -- you're still outside.
>"Alright, dude. Listen." Harpy Dash promptly appears in your field of view, looming over you with her wings on her hips as though they were the arms of a moody person.
"No! Let me go!"
>"Just chill! Alright? Nothing happened to your friend!"
>You stand up, expecting to have to put up a fight with a Harpy Dash who wants you to stay down.
>She does nothing.
>As you stumble on your feet in the middle of this bedroom sized nest, you make your way over to the edge and look over it.
>You already knew something was off when you didn't see any trees or hills from where you were standing.
>And you don't see any at all until you look over the edge and fix your gaze onto the land REALLY far below.
>There is no way any living being will survive a drop that massive.
"Shit..."
>"Yeah, I wouldn't jump if I were you."
"Might as well." You internally say 'fuck it' and decide that leaping to your death is a much better alternative to getting eaten alive.
>>
>>27806282
>Right as you try to go over, Harpy Dash's talons catch you once more and pull you back over the edge with a few strong flaps of those light blue feathered wings.
>"What are you so scared of?" Dash watches you stumble down to your ass and look up at her still standing if front of you.
>You're shaking uncontrollably, realizing that it's impossible to even choose your own death.
>"I'm not gonna eat you or anything, dude." Dash reveals.
>It takes you a few seconds to register this, and a few more seconds to start to believe it.
"You... what?" Your breathing slows for the first time in probably a half an hour.
>"I'm not gonna fucking eat you, you dumbass!"
"I..." You're still visibly shaking.
>She steps closer to you as you lower your shoulders.
>You're getting a better look at Harpy Dash now, subconsciously admiring her curved abdomen and glistening skin.
>"Dude... I just want to hang out with you."
"I... I don't like heights." You bring up. "S-sorry."
She scoffs. "Oh, please! That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. You're safe up here!"
"Yeah... well." You mentally grasp at straws for an excuse for her to let you back down.
>"Well what?"
"I still know what Rarity did to my friend."
>"She didn't so shit!"
"She's a fucking giant spider! She'd eat people if given the chance!"
>"But she knows you and your friends. So do the rest of my friends!"
>You try to stand up again, but Harpy Dash doesn't stand by this time and tackles you back down to the ground.
>"Dude... chill! I'm not gonna hurt you!"
>You start screaming anyway, unable to maintain your composure.
>"CHILL, DUDE!"
>Harpy Dash wrestles you into lying still on your back. She presses you against herself, forcing you to feel her breasts press onto your neck and chin.
>You look up to her, and she gives you an annoyed look back down in return.
>She sees the intense fear in your eyes.
>"What are you so scared of?"
>>
>>27806291
>You try to break free from her grasp, but she's stronger than you and still with a lot more stamina.
>"You gotta calm down, man."
"I... I...."
>"Shhhhh.... just chill. Okay?"
>You can't help but look down at the nave blue tank top she's wearing, tightly hugging her busty chest and womanly torso.
>But you do even less to stop your panicking.
>And Dash doesn't exactly have hands to hold your arms still from flailing like those of a damn maniac.
>Then again, you kind of turned into one at the moment.
>"Hey..." She obviously noticed you looking down at her body. "You gotta stop being scared, alright?"
>Your breathing picks up again after your hormones force your feeling to not know what they're doing anymore again.
"I t-told you... I don't like heights."
>You really should have at least told her this when she first picked you up.
>Maybe she would have let you down out of pity before you were too high up to care about being let go.
>"You're such a pussy, holy shit. It's totally safe up here."
"How do you know?"
>"Because I just do! I built this damn thing, didn't I?"
>You're still shaking, reminded of how high up from the ground you are.
"I don't know what you know!" You're too freaked out to keep yourself from staring at her breasts being held under her tank top. "So I can't be as sure as you are and you know that! I don't want to stay up here!"
>"Why would you want to leave because of something you are afraid of that you know isn't even true, then?"
"B-because..."
>"You don't trust me?"
"Why the fuck would I trust you? You pretty much kidnapped me! How can you expect me not to be shaken up?"
>Dash groans. "Ugh, just shut up, okay? You're staying up here with me... little dreamboat." She calls you that name again.
>Her rainbow hair flows gloriously in the sky winds.
>"Dude..." She leans into you, now. "You're going to be fine."
>>
>>27806301
"I sure as hell don't feel fine." You forgot what you were going to say right before this.
>She still doesn't have hands to hold your arms still, and you find yourself nervously pushing on her shoulders to get off of you.
>One of the straps of her tank top breaks.
>"Oh, fuck. God dammit, dude! This was my last good shirt!"
"It's not my fault I'm so shaken up, you know! You're the one who brought me up here! And I told you I don't like heights."
>"You're afraid of heights." She corrects you.
>Normally, you'd just revert it to not liking heights, but the element of fear actually works in favor of your argument to be let back down to the ground.
"Yeah... yeah, okay. I'm afraid of heights. Happy?"
>You can't tell that she's staring at you for a few seconds, because your eyes are focused on her body instead of her face again.
>"Dude, you're checking me out, aren't you?"
"Fine, yes! I am, whatever! I can't control myself right now! Because I'm afraid of heights and it throws my brain out the fucking window when I'm up high, okay?"
>"Well stop being scared!"
"Are you serious? I can't just stop being scared!"
>"Yeah, you can. Just get horny or something instead." She deliberately breaks the other strap of her tank top, turning it into a makeshift tube top.
"What are you doing?" You start shaking even more from anxiety. "I already told you I'm afraid of heights and can't control it? Can't that be enough for you?"
>"Dude, come here." Dash leans into you again.
>You struggle a little bit more, but not as hard this time.
"What are you doing?"
>"Stop being scared." Her mouth is next to your ear.
"Fine. I'm not scared. I'm horny. Happy?"
>"Yes, I'm a happy harpy. Now shut up." She doesn't believe you.
"Just let me do-" You're cut off by a sneaky kiss that ambushes your lips.
>"Just shut up, dreamboat." Harpy Dash repeats after she breaks the kiss.
>>
>>27806311
>Your shaking stops as you lean back down onto your back with Dash pressing her body against your from above.
>She kisses you more and more furiously... and your fear of height fades for the moment at least.
>You watch the harpy girl rip the tank top from the middle in the front. The thing was already starting to slide down and reveal her nipples.
>"Welp, looks like this thing is ruined." Dash proclaims.
"Well, I-"
>"Quiet."
>She kisses you again, whispering something during the kiss about you being a crybaby or something.
>You're already getting a boner from her legs on each side of your pelvic area.
>She completely tears the tank top away from herself and throws it to the side.
>Instinctively, you reach out and grab on to her breasts.
>"Ha! What happened to you being scared of heights?"
>She interrupts you before you have a chance to answer.
>"Just get your dick out, for fuck's sake. I don't have time for chitchat."
"What? Why?"
>"Because you're scared of heights."
"Uh..."
>"Unless you don't want to."
>You lie there on your back, silent.
>Staring up at her.
>Those nipples are poking out further each second from the cold wind.
>You watch her lower back down onto you as your nod answers for your nervous mouth.
>And she kisses you again, hugging you with her wings and letting you pull she short shorts down.
>It's not clear how it happened, but Harpy Dash managed to get your dick out on her own.
>"You're a big guy." She compliments.
"Okay."
>Before you know it, your member is slid into her as your shivering starts up again, but this time from sexual arousal.
>Maybe the corpse with the OBEY cap wasn't your friend after all.
>You're only considering this now because sex.
>>
>>27806319
>Harpy Dash hops on you more and more until you heat up and feel yourself start to involuntarily undulate.
>Thrusting you hips up into where her legs clamp onto your waist.
>And she clamps harder, making it more of a challenge for you to move.
>But you move harder, forcing yourself to ejaculate a little early.
>You throw your head back and let out a deep sigh.
"Ugh..."
>As you focus on the Harpy again, questioning why she teased you with sex so quickly, you notice her raising one of her talons to her side.
>Your dick slips out of her pussy, letting the huge load of cum spill out with a soft popping noise.
"Wh-wha..."
>"You're so gullible, dude. Why do you think a bird would bring a squirrel up to its nest?" She swiftly swings her talon across your throat.
>You make a desperate gurgling sound.
>Hopeless.
>"Nighty night, dreamboat. I'm sure you'll be delicious."
>You continue to make the noises you were making.
>"Oh stop it, at least I'm not going to eat you alive!"
>As you gradually bleed out and die, you can only think one thing.
>You were right about the OBEY cap all along. You should have never gone zip-lining.
FIN

If you're wondering why this one is so silly, it's because I typed it from start to finish in an hour and a half.
Pastebin for this coming soon, I'll send Disco the pre-official paste for this momentarily.
>>
File: 1463883190940.png (1MB, 1280x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1463883190940.png
1MB, 1280x1573px
don't know why but this pic fits well here.
>>
>>27806338
also milf twilight oddly resembles tara strong for some reason...
>>
>>27806333
Oh, I died again.

Yeah, this monstergirl oregon trail game is boring.
>>
>>27806338
NICE PROPORTIONS
>>
File: WOO.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WOO.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>27806402
Lol, yeah sorry about that. I'll make the protag live in the next one.
I'm curious, by the way. What is Fluttershy supposed to be in the OP pic? Also, it would be really helpful to know what the characters' specialties are so I could try to write more accurately. I don't know anything about Monster museum since I don't exactly watch anime.
>>
>>27761840
>>this
>>
>>27806456
>monster museum
Kek.
Fluttershy is supposed to be like, a mermaid.
Panka is a slime and Twidork is a lamia.
>>
File: BALL.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BALL.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>27806491
Alright, then. Thanks! I'll see if I can do more after working on Time After Time a bit.
>>
File: 1466134630971.png (143KB, 536x364px) Image search: [Google]
1466134630971.png
143KB, 536x364px
>>27806456
Flutters is Mero
A mermaid whos kind, soft spoken ans very educated, who's also royalty and has a fetish for tragic stories
>>
File: 1466134821731.png (35KB, 144x196px) Image search: [Google]
1466134821731.png
35KB, 144x196px
>>27806804
>>27806456
That last part is really important
REALLY important
>>
>>27806836
He'd probably be better off making one about Suu (Panka).
She's pretty-not murderous.
>>
>>27806456
Are you going to more monster girls?
>>
File: indeed.png (49KB, 322x402px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.png
49KB, 322x402px
>>27806981
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27806981
>>27807062
>Write more
Note to self don't post when tired.
>>
>>27806214
Where's the video Ji-
I mean, where's the green NaOH?
Where's my leashed Panko?
>>
>>27807270
>>27769367
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea how to continue the "Rebel Luna" story. I've always been one to start, but end up in this state. Any ideas?
>>
>>27806333
Stories like this is what would cause a massive campaign of genocide against monstergirls.
>>
>>27807632
What story?
>>
>>27807767
>>27799738
>>
>>27767327
Much obliged.
Heh, this artist draws some cute humanized happy sex.
>>
>>27808186
based
>>
>>27794269
>his
>>
>>27794116
Shameless smutty green of this would be awesome
>>
>>27807863
>A single post now counts as a story.
>>
>>27808186
How long till you get back from work?
>>
>>27806164
>[“Was this a case of vigilantism like the ones that took place in Mareami in the late 80’s?”]
Kek

Moar!

>>27806333
Monster girls are scary.
>>
>>27806456
>>27806333
Why don't you put happy endings in your stories?
>>
>>27809829
>Your dick slips out of her pussy, letting the huge load of cum spill out with a soft popping noise.
>The harpy girl stretches her wings around you and cuddles up, tired out already.
>"Now, let's be together forever."
FIN
>>
>>27808957
Well that's the problem. I want to continue it, but I have no idea where to go.
>>
>>27810338
You should join the Discord chat and get some pep talk from Alex
>>
>>27810338
A better idea is talking to the man himself instead of entering that hellhole.
>>
>>27810606
The man himself?
>>
>>27810677
Grey
>>
>>27810677
Yeah, he'll pop up at some point. One thing to remember is to balance your story with telling and showing. Too much showing leads to a long story with a very slow pace. Too much telling makes it boring, with no detail for the reader.
>>
>>27806456
Just don't kill us again ok. Nothing kills a boner like death.
>>
>>27811449
Haven't you heard of rigor mortis?
>>
>>27811467
Wouldn't your corpse be flaccid before rigor mortis set in? If you died from severe blood loss it would be highly unlikely that the body could maintain an erection, right?
>>
>>27810606
Stay salty, Leman.
>>
>>27812374
>implying anything
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 700x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 700x927px
I am bumping this thread from page number 10 for the sole purpose of postponing it's pruning just a little bit longer. Here is an image to accompany this bump. I hope you guys in this thread enjoy it and start a thread related discussion around it. Maybe one of the writefags will write something about it, thoughts?
This is a high quality bump.
>>
File: Deceptively Sweet.jpg (172KB, 740x825px) Image search: [Google]
Deceptively Sweet.jpg
172KB, 740x825px
>>27813268
>Maybe one of the writefags will write something about it
Don't tempt me.
>>27795475
>As always, you do the usual routine where Zest listens to her music as she writes down her notes.
>You go over the lesson and flip past another slide every minute or so. Everything’s going completely smoothly.
>The lesson itself stops around a preview of the next in-class lecture that talk about the Norman invasion of Anglo-Saxon England of 1066 AD. A little something you have always loved to leave off on. It’s like the material you teach is music to your ears, making you feel the same enthusiasm that Zest does with her own music.
>If only everything in the system could work out this well.
“Well… that’s about it.” You quietly say, making it apparent to Zest that the lesson is over by turning off the overhead projector.
>She slips off her headphones after another loud rock song ends, gazing over at you. “Awesome. Thanks again, Mr. Mous” She quickly slips her materials away and stands up.
“No prob.”
>Zest walks out of the classroom, and you’re beginning to pack up your own things with a sense of complacency in your mind that’s cut short when you hear different voice sound from the doorway. “Hey, Mr. Mous.”
>Look over to the entrance to find Sour Sweet standing there, leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed.
“You’re… still here?” You ask her.
>She lowers her eyelids. “I didn’t want to interrupt your lesson. You know… wanted to wait until we were alone.”
>Force yourself in to a somewhat professional mode.
“Well… if you’d like to do an after school session, you’re more than welcome to join Miss Zest and I next time. But I’m afraid that the session for today just ended.” You now force a slight chuckle. “Heh, sorry. You’re a little late there.”
>She still steps further into the room. You watch her initial smile gradually turn into more of a… serious look.
“Is… there something you need?”
>Sweet starts to twirl her hair. “You could say that…”
>>
>>27813332
Cinch is going to walk in on Sour hitting on Anon, isn't she?
>>
>>27813268
Nice high quality bump
>>
>>27813268
Oh hey look.
No patreon this time
>>
I have a green I left alone for weeks and I want to pick it back up
I should continue it here
>>
>>27813868
Yes. Go for it, you're more than welcome here. And if you see someone baiting/shitposting/trolling, just don't acknowledge their existence. They are powerless if you do that.
>>
File: 1457531446703.gif (2MB, 426x630px) Image search: [Google]
1457531446703.gif
2MB, 426x630px
I have a story for you guys.
Idk what to think about it but I hope you enjoy it.
story is called JK to Aria

>It’s a late night at the Convenience store you work at.
>Almost closing time in fact.
>You’re being a lazy just sitting in the janitors closet with the door cracked open.
>Well, you are actually doing something but it isn’t work related, hehe.
>You are admiring one of your co-workers. A young, supply girl named Sonata.
>She’s working the cash register, slightly leaning on the counter with her short school skirt.
>If she were to lean any farther you would see her panties.
>”Thank you! Come Again!” She said.
>You continued admiring her curves and that ass.
>But suddenly a towering figure comes between you and her.
>A smooth leg and a short skirt the same color of Sonata’s
>You look up to find it is Aria, her sister and another co-worker of yours.
>She is hugging the underside of her breasts, which are large but no too large. A nice complement of her ass, which like Sonata’s is also nice.
>”What are you looking at, old man?”
>Old man? You aren’t even 30 yet. Only 27. Yet her she is, calling you old.
>She doesn’t even tilt her head down, she just looks down at you with those big, bright, purple eyes.
>As if you’re scum and not even deserving of her presence.
>She’s holding a clipboard in her left hand.
“The customer as they were leaving” you say in defense.
>Obviously you were lying.
>”What an obvious lie” She says with no hesitation.
>Goddamn it.
>”Tck, Geez. You are such a total creep. Look, I totaled up everything for the day.”
>She holds the clipboard from your face.
“Oh, great. Good job, Aria.” You say with a smile.
>You take a look at her perfect thighs, which touch each other at the point of meeting and her tight school stockings wrapped snugged around her legs.
>God her skirt is short.
>She’s such a brat, but you couldn’t say anything since you slack off.
>>
File: 1457407510166.png (359KB, 1111x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1457407510166.png
359KB, 1111x1492px
>>27814127
>You look up from gazing at her thighs and see she squeezes her folded arms and it makes her breasts move.
>”What’s the matter, Ariana?” Sonata asks from the counter.
>Aria quickly turns around and faces a smiling, innocent Sonata.
>”Hey, Sonata! I told you to not call me that!” Aria scolds.
>Sonata gets on her tip toes and pouts.
>”But I’ve always called you that. You’re Ariana to me” Sonata answered going back to her warm smile.
>Aria just pouted, but you could see she appreciated her sister’s warm nature.
>”Sheesh, Sonata. You idiot” Aria said.
>Sonata looks puzzled.
>”Huh? Why am I an idiot?”
>Aria just turns her head slightly and closes her eyes in slight aggravation.
>”You’re done, right? Let’s go home. We’re being eye-raped by that disgusting old man.”
>With this old man thing again. Goddamn it.
>You stand up, fed up with Aria’s bitchy attitude.
>”Ariana! How rude.” Sonata says.
>They both notice you stood up and aria turns back towards you.
>“Sorry about that, sir.” Sonata apologizes.
>You just stand there with a smile.
>”Wait, I forgot to re-stock the toilet supplies. I’ll be right back, Ariana.”
>Sonata then goes back to the bathroom, leaving you and Aria alone at the register.
>Aria then looks back at you.
>”You’re gross” Aria insults you.
>This girl is really getting on your nerves but you remain a complete and calm composure.
>You decide to change the atmosphere of the conversation.
“You doing well in school?”
>Aria backs up, clenching her shirt in defense.
>”What does that have to do with anything?”
>>
File: 1458633331620.png (79KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1458633331620.png
79KB, 299x293px
>>27814142
>She looks worried.
>”What are you, a stalker?”
>She continues it.
>”Do you work here to just to creep on and stalk high school girls all day?”
>tck, you swear if she wasn’t your co-worker you would have done something about her by now.
>”Gross, you’re disgusting, what’s the matter with you?!”
>Can she please just stop?
>“With your age, belly, and face, I think you’re getting in over your head.”
>Th-this fucking kid…
>You ty to shove your hand in your pocket to hide the fact you were tightly balling it up.
“That wasn’t my intention at all. I was asked to work here, too.”
>She looks at you with a face that screams smartass.
>”Yeah, by my classmate.” She says with a smirk.
>You both hear footsteps coming towards the desk.
>It’s Sonata.
>”Sir, I found this in the bathroom! This is a camera!” She says holding up the little, thin, black camera.
>”In the public bathroom?” Aria asks.
>Shit. Just act cool and deny it.
>”This is a crime. We should give this to the police.” Sonata says.
>Ok, not well.
“Wait, if I remember right, the manager said something about preventing shoplifts.”
>”So you think maybe…..But if it was in the restroom, then…”
>Sonata looks at the camera worried.
>”If the owner put it there, wouldn’t there be a live feed in the office?” Aria asks
>Aw fuck.
“U-uh, I’m not sure about that. I mean, you know the owner just does whatever, right?”
>”I don’t trust him at all.” Aria says.
>Of course you don’t, brat.
>”Maybe we should contact the owner.” Sonata says.
>Alright time to rap this up.
“I’ll confirm this with him later, in the report.”
>”All right, then” Sonata says, still looking worried and confused.
>>
File: 1458511285349.jpg (224KB, 1280x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1458511285349.jpg
224KB, 1280x1459px
>>27814149
>….
>”God damn, that fat ass beating around the bush pissed me off so much.” Aria exclaims.
>Aria and Sonata are now walking home from work.
>”He used to be pretty cool.” Sonata says with an optimistic smile on her face.
”I don’t care. Let’s just get back home and study.” Aria says.
>”You need to well on the next test to keep your scholarship, right?” Sonata asks.
>Aria looks down, worried.
”Yea, I need to step my game up.”
>”You can ask me for help, you know.” Sonata says.
“I’ve done enough of that, I’ll return the favor soon.” Aria looks down.
“You don’t need to.” Sonata says sympathetically.
>”Oh but if you come over to my house, you can’t bring your boyfriend over.”
>Aria punches Sonata’s arm lightly.
>”Owwie.” Sonata says
“Geez, you know neither of us have on.” Aria says with a smirk on her face.
>”Oh come on, Ariana, stop it.”
“I keep telling you to stop calling me that!”
>Aria looks down and realizes she forgot something.
”Fuck! I forgot our dinner at work”
>”Oh man, me too.” Sonata says with a pout and kicks the dirt on the side walk.
“Now that I think about it, we’ve been going to work and then back home every day.”
“Shit, now we have no dinner for tonight” Aria says.
>Aria sighs loudly and looks back towards the way she came.
>She then looks back towards Sonata and smiles.
“You can go back home first, my aunt should be home”
>”Are you sure you will be alright?”
“I’m sure, if fat ass tries anything I’ll beat him real good”
>Aria then begins her walk back to the store.
>”Try to be a little nicer to Anon, ok?” Sonata asks as Aria began to walk away.
>Aria just snickers and puts her hand up.
“Ok, whatever.”
>>
File: Appalled internally.png (169KB, 774x435px) Image search: [Google]
Appalled internally.png
169KB, 774x435px
>>27814164
>….
>Aria goes back to the Store, and finds her and Sonata’s dinner still sitting in both lockers.
>While she was gone, you took some time to yourself to review the footage you captured on your little spy camera.
>Smiling you watched the two girls earlier today undressing in the employee room and playing around.
>~Gah! Stop that Sonata.~ ~You touched me first Ariana~
>You smile, but you hear a sound coming from the back door and quickly close the laptop.
>You walk out and see Aria, back, inside her locker.
>She notices you right off the bat.
>”I forgot something, I’ll be out of here soon.” She says, seemingly annoyed that you discovered her.
>She then pulls out a small plastic bag.
>You subtly smile as she has fallen for your trap.
“Aren’t those from the store?”
>She looks surprised at your accusation.
>”What? These are the ones you gave us. Like, the ones you were going to throw away.”
>That’s what you thin, brat.
“That’s not the one I gave you.”
>Her face goes from pure confidence to absolute shock.
>The room goes silent for a moment.
>”How senile are you? Geez.” She then goes to take on of the lunch packages out.
>Her eyes go wide when she discovers that the packages were indeed, from the store. With the Sticker of the barcode still on it.
>She looks in shock as she reads the bright bold lettering on the boxes.

this is all i have.

feel free to comment
>>
>>27814175
muh dick
MOAR!
>>
Moondancer thread?
Where did you go, writers? JSA and suppy?
>>
>>27814175
Go on...
>>
>>27814489
12, no.
>>
>>27814175
Eeeeh, i dont know if i like this or not.
>>
>>27814175
A repost from /dzg/ and a good repost at that.
http://pastebin.com/6sTjt5mJ
>>
>>27815890
I mean it kinda doesn't make sense.
> Rape > petty theft.
And why doesn't she just bite off his dick? Ive been kicked in the balls before it hurts enough to bring you to your knees. So i imagine getting your dick bit off would hurt like hell.
>>
>>27814175
Die in a fire.
>>
>>27816131
A very poorly thrown together attempt at discouragement. I'm disappointed in you, Anon.
>>
>>27816151
Rape is a shit fetish. No other words are needed.
>>
>>27816153
Where do you think we are? Ponychan? Get your eyes checked and take a look at that url, nigga.
>>
File: charliebrown.png (320KB, 831x842px) Image search: [Google]
charliebrown.png
320KB, 831x842px
>>27815890
ah yes, i posted this in /dzg/ a month ago and everyone got made and pretty much sperged out and chastised me cuz it was a story about one of their favorite characters kinda like how >>27816131 and >>27816153 said. So it discouraged me from finishing.

So i was encouraged by a couple good friends of mine to finish it because he said and i quote "its way more well written then most of the other crap on /mlp/"

I'm surprised that someone actually liked it and made a paste for it. I really just wanted to get away from it since it caused such a huge argument on /dzg/ which led me to leave /dzg/.

anyways on with the story I guess.
>>
>>27816192
Blackmail and rape is a shit fetish>>27816178
my apologies for forgetting to add it in. Now die in a fire.
>>
>>27816210
Leman, just because you didn't come up with the idea doesn't mean you have to be salty
>>
>>27816210
Shill your opinion somewhere else. Not everyone is you. I'd tell you to take your own advice of dying in a fire, but you still have a home to go to.
>>>/ponychan/
>>
>>27816214
Not Leman.
>>
>>27816216
Don't tolerate it when Leman tries this shit, wont tolerate it when some random comes in and tries it too.
>>
>>27816248
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>27814545
>>27815890
>>27814227
Literally three other anons are enjoying this. And no, Leman's shitposting had literally nothing to do with his stories. In fact, that was the shit he was doing instead of writing when he was apparently supposed to be writing a story. Even your previous posts make more sense than the one of yours I'm replying to now. It's become clear that you have no argument.
You're not in charge, so stop trying to call the shots.
>>
>>27816192
Eh don't listen to the kid's bro its summer there salty so they come here to fuck with us. Tho i whould give anon a more fleshed out story than, *anons a fat fucking pedo who watches girls use the bathroom and rapes 18 year olds* otherwise it has alot of good stuff too it
>>
File: wat.jpg (25KB, 234x400px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
25KB, 234x400px
what the fuck happened here?
>>
>>27816837
Writers dropped the ball.
>>
>>27816192
Do continue. Aria stories are hard to come by.
>>
File: Semen.jpg (27KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
Semen.jpg
27KB, 500x481px
>>27816192
Good story, bro. Fapped and would fap again.
>>
>>27816192
I got a boner/10 would read again.
>>
>>27816827
>>
File: 1467746497679.jpg (44KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467746497679.jpg
44KB, 383x700px
>>27806333
>>
page 9
>>
File: Aria eating a cookie.png (59KB, 734x592px) Image search: [Google]
Aria eating a cookie.png
59KB, 734x592px
>>27814175
>Then, another voice comes from a different room.
>”Why’d you call me out here, Anon? This better be important.”
>Out walks the owner of the store, and sees you and Aria standing in the employee locker room.
>”What are you doing?” He asks.
>….
“You’re not even friendly with the customers, and now you’re stealing?”
>You and Aria are alone in the office, discussing what had just took place.
>You are sitting down, while Aria stands in front of you, her head down, hair covering her eyes but you can see she’s crying after being embarrassed in front of the store owner.
>Good, you’ve broken her.
>”I’m not stealing! Just let me explain!”
>Aria stand in front of you, Head raised, cheeks stained by her tears and fist clenched.
“You’re lucky I convinced the owner to not call the police.”
>”I’m sorry! I really wasn’t trying to steal.”
>She’s tearing up again.
“If we reported this, you could be suspended, or even expelled.”
>You smirk before continuing on.
“That wouldn’t work out so well for the sister you’re so indebted to..”
>You can see her lips begin to tremble.
>”S-suspended?!”
>Oh shit, now she’s getting really upset.
“If you still insist you weren’t stealing, then we’ll really have to make the report.”
>Aria slams her hands on the desk.
>”Please don’t do that. I’ll do anything! I’ll even work for free!”
>You put on another smirk and think about it.
>heh, this is the fun part.
“You’ll really do anything? Really?
>”Yeah, I will, so please!” Aria exclaims
“Then lift up your skirt and show me your panties.”
>It took a moment to register what you had said, it showed on her face.
>”What the hell?! Screw you, you fucking piece of shit!” Aria screams
>”That’s sexual harassment—a crime!”
>>
File: AriaPiano.png (294KB, 632x540px) Image search: [Google]
AriaPiano.png
294KB, 632x540px
>>27819594
>The room went silent.
>Her facial expression went to anger to another expression.
>”Wait, you didn’t—“
“I don’t care what you think.” You say bluntly.
“If you refuse, I’ll simply go to the police and..”
>”I’d rather throw away my life then do that for you!”
>You snicker.
“Sonata will be reported as an accomplice, you know? That would be really bad for someone you owe so much to. All because of your pride.”
>You begin to reach for the telephone.
>”W-wait!” Aria interrupts you
>”I’ll do it..I’ll do it, okay?”
>You mock her.
“I’ll do it? I’ll do it, okay?” You say.
>She grits her teeth with tears in her eyes.
>”I understand, I-I will do it”
>You lean in anticipation.
>Aria tightly grips the bottom of her short shirt and hesitantly lifts it up.
>You gaze at the pretty pink panties. Your dick starting to get hard.
>But she is incredibly stiff.
>But you can’t help but stare at her camel toe.
>”Th-that’s enough, isn’t it?!?” Aria asks.
>Aria begins to lower her skirt down, but you interrupt her.
“No, not yet.”
>”You dirty fucking lecher. You’re fucking scum.”
>You laugh under your breathe.
“You are incredibly stiff, this shouldn’t be new for you.”
>You look up at her while inches from her pussy
“You’ve sold yourself for sex before, haven’t you?”
>”What?! Like hell I have?!”
>”I don’t know what you have been fantasizing about, but keep that shit to yourself scumbag!”
>You’ve had enough of this, time for business.
>>
File: 1457533956965.png (2MB, 1200x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1457533956965.png
2MB, 1200x2001px
>>27819609
“Ok, fine. Then suck this.”
>You stand up with your erect cock out.
>Aria looks down and becomes shocked.
>”Wh-wh-what?”
“Is it really your first time seeing one?”
>You grab her by the wrist and force her to grab it.
“Do it already!”
>”NO” she tries to resist but to no avail.
>”Don’t make me touch it! Hey!”
“Everything depends on your attitude.”
>You continue making her grip your cock.
>”Screw you! Stop it! Please!”
>You just smiled.
“Not happening”
>You then took a handful of Aria’s purple hair and pulled her down to her knees.
“Should I take that other cousin of yours to the police, too?”
>Aria tried to resist by pushing away but was met with too strong of resistance.
>Soon she found your cock against her cheek.
>You then backed your hips, and the tip of your cock was met with Aria’s lips.
>Her lips hugged around the tip of your cock like a pair arms.
>Aria then backed her head away from your cock.
>”I’ll never forgive you!”
>Like you cared.
“Don’t have to.”
>With one giant thrust, you broke thru Aria’s lips and shoved your cock in her mouth.
>You palmed the back of her head and pushed it back and forth.
>God, it would feel fucking good if she wasn’t using her teeth.
>You look down to see the saliva from her mouth drenched around your cock.
“I’m the one doing the forgiving.”
>>
File: 1458249380831.jpg (194KB, 838x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458249380831.jpg
194KB, 838x1024px
>>27819617
>You look down to see her saddened expression with your cock in her mouth just makes you harder.
>But this isn’t enough.
>You decide to show her some mercy and let her breathe.
>You take your cock out of her mouth.
>She coughs.
>”Fucking geezer. Stop messing around, you fucking lowlife.”
>With no hesitation you shove your cock back in her bratty mouth, and responds with an eep.
“You still have a foul mouth, even in a situation like this?”
>You continue your frontal assault on Aria, trying to shove every inch of your cock in her mouth.
>You begin to get faster and faster.
>Shit, you are starting to lose your mind.
>Aria mumbles something with a mouthful of your cock.
>It sound like “Can’t breathe”.
>Well good.
>You decide to really make her choke and shove your entire length down her throat.
>She gurgles on it, trying to push away.
>Her eyes watering up.
>A dribble of pre-cum comes out in her mouth.
>She mumbles, sounds like she was trying to scream. But she can’t with a mouthful of cock.
>You back away and take your cock out.
>You can see the precum on her tongue.
>she starts to cough.
>You push her back and she falls flat on her ass
“Fuck, your teeth made it hurt!”
>You reach for her hair and grab a handful.
“I won’t forgive you like this”
>You pick her up and slam her onto the desk, her ass facing you.
>You push up her skirt.
>”Hey, what are you doing?!”
>>
File: 1457987785903.png (432KB, 694x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457987785903.png
432KB, 694x900px
>>27819667
>You grab the elastic of her panties and pull them down aggressively, your cock twitching at her entrance.
>”You’re not gonna…You’re kidding, right?!?”
>You reach over and pull open her button shirt, exposing her beautiful chest.
>You grab under her bra and pull it up, letting her tits pop out from their restraints.
>“No! Don’t do it!” She demands.
>You then thrust the head of your cock inside of her folds, the slight warmth enveloping you.
>”Wait— why are you coming inside me?! Wait! Stop!”
>You smirk yet again.
“If I can’t cum inside your mouth, then I will cum in here and fill you all up and nice.”
>”No! You can’t! You can’t!”
>You thrust your cock in a little further until you are met with the resistance.
>”It’s coming in! You can’t go in any further then that!”
>With one last push, you fully penetrate Aria, taking her virginity with you.
>Her head bolt up in pure shock.
>”Ow! It hurts! It really hurts!”
>You can see the blood of her innocence run down out of her entrance and down her leg.
“Heh, looks like my dick made you a women.”
>You begin to thrust inside and out of her.
>”N-no! ah!”
>You continue to pump Aria’s insides, stirring them up.
>”It hurts! Stop!”
“It’ll start feeling good soon.”
>You feel her insides begin to slowly lose their grip in pleasure.
>”Like hell it will!”
>Oh that just made you want to fuck up her cunt even more.
>You look down at your work, her entrance eagerly accepting your shaft.
>”I won’t feel good doing it with someone like you, scumbag! You filthy animal!”
>God she has such a supple ass, it glistens in the office light.
>”You blackmailed me into this! You’re fucking scum! I’m gonna call the police on you!”
>You thrust real hard and deep, making her lose her balance and almost falling if it wasn’t for your cock deep inside her, just once to remind her who’s in charge.
>>
File: 1458276969048.jpg (220KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458276969048.jpg
220KB, 540x900px
>>27819722
“Rich, coming from a thief.”
>”I didn’t steal anything! You dog! You pervert! You piece of shit.”
>This is bitch is definitely getting your cum deep inside her.
>But you continue to play her game while she gets pounded by you.
“You went through with this, right? Which meant you admit to stealing?”
>Aria just lays down onto the desk, her face resting on its side and you can see her purple eyes and her angry expression.
>”I didn’t do it! You piece of shit!”
>You choose to lie to her a little bit.
“Your pussy is a lot smoother now, has the pain changed to pleasure?”
>Aria tries to stand up her body with her arms.
>”What are you saying, you—Stop this already!”
>You decide to give her ass a well-deserved smack, and you slap it open handed, and she erupts with a moan of ecstasy.
>She tries to quickly cover her mouth.
“You like this, don’t you?”
>You start to notice her juices forming on your dick, a sign that she is indeed loving this.
“You’re letting out a nice voice now.”
>She’s tearing up but defiantly enjoying it.
>”S-shut up! Screw you! Just hurry up and finish already!”
“Heh, don’t be in such a rush, I’ll finish by cumming inside you.”
>You can see her breasts bouncing back and forth every time you thrust inside her.

that's all for now

comments of all kinds are welcomed
>>
>>27819738
Kitty, what the fuck
no
>>
>>27819795
Thank you, another voice of reason.
>>
>>27819738
Was it rape?
>>
>>27819738
Fucking unf
>>
>>27820433
If you have to ask, it wasn't.
>>
>>27820433
It isn't rape if she enjoyed it.
>>
>>27820491
It was though cause she didnt want it
>>
She didnt exlicitly say she wanted it. Anon just did it with no consent so it was rape
>>
>>27820433
Yes, also blackmail.
>>
>>27820646
Its rape if she is forced to do it to keep her job and protect her family.
>>
>>27820756
But she agreed to do it, so it wasnt
>>
>>27820880
It was that or be fired, hence the blackmail, ergo still rape even if she got turned on. Just because its possible doesn't mean wanted.
>>
>>27820880
I'll be taking that name back.
>>
>>27820904
Yeah. Physical attraction doesn't imply consent, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.
I just think that most people don't care that it's rape, or if they're really degenerate, they're into it.
>>
>>27820904
But she could have said no fuck you, and took jail. Besides, its petty theft
>>
>>27820925
>>27820939
Speaking of, why the hell do we have so many blackmail/rape fetish lovers here today? Is marital problems having an off day?
>>27820941
No it was anon sabotaging their dinner and tricking her. Aria didn't steal shit and if there is a camera then it should show Anon tampering with the food.
>>
>>27820941
Yeah, she could have.
So what?
What he did is still rape. He had intercourse, forcefully.
Are you stunted in some way that makes you not understand this?
>>
>>27820957
I think Kitty just wanted to put rape out there and see the response.
>>
>tfw kitty is gonna continue her story no matter what anyone says
Stay strong sister!
>>
>>27820981
Shut it samefag. Keep your rape shit in the /trash/.
>>
>>27820962
But she agreed, besides how did anon even get in the locker hmm?
>>
File: Aria.png (144KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aria.png
144KB, 412x600px
>>27819738
>Now it is time.
>”Uh-Ah-Mmmm” Aria moans
>Taking your left hand, you grab Aria’s right shoulder, pulling her down farther on your length
“Are you ready?” You say with a sly smile. Of course you don’t care if this brat was ready or not for your seed.
>”No, you’re kidding right? Don’t do that!” Aria pleads
>Your hips begin to go faster and faster, with a distinctive slap from Aria’s juices coating her.
>”No, please!” Aria starts to get tears in her eyes. “Please don’t! I beg you!”
>Her eyes are wide and full of amazement and fear with tears running down her cheeks at how your cock was swelling up like a balloon.
>Getting faster and faster, you give out a slight chuckle.
“You think you can get anything by just begging? You’re too naive!”
>”mm-ahhh No! Please no! No!” Aria screams.
>At full speed you begin to feel something swelling inside you.
>”DON’T! NO!” Aria pleads for the final time.
>A couple more pumps and you lean back, pushing your full length inside Aria. Letting everything go inside of the brat.
>The sounds of your seed invading her insides.
>”Ah! No!”
>Aria’s body twitches and her eyes are full of tears.
>Her eyes then go half lidded, her entire strength disperses and she falls onto the desk.
>All of your cum hasn’t even began to leak out yet. Good.
>You can hear several groans and moans coming from Aria.
>”N-no way. Y-you really c-came…”
>Aria grits her teeth.
>She then turns her face away from your eyes.
>Is she crying?
>Several quiet sobs confirm yes.
>>
File: 1458284255774.png (137KB, 416x579px) Image search: [Google]
1458284255774.png
137KB, 416x579px
>>27821098
>….
>after several minutes of post sex bliss, you and your co-worker begin to get dressed.
>Aria is buttoning her blouse back up when you come and put your hand on her shoulder.
“Keep up the good work, Ariana.” You say with a sly smile.
>Aria hands fall to her sides, turning her head slightly back to you, so her one eye with a tear streaming down it is shown to you.
>She then grits her teeth yet again.
>”Die” she says.
>Aria then turns her head forward, grabs her stuff, and walks out the front of the store.
>You laugh and decide it’s time to head on home.

That's it for now,
More maybe coming soon
>>
>>27821111
Follow Aria's advice and die.
>>
>>27821111
I'm liking this
>>
>>27821111
More maybe? No, if you got raped it woulddnt be good would it. Unless youre a slut
Shit story, gay off
>>
>>27821189
Fuck off with your shit taste as rape bait.
>>
>>27821200
>Stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>27821205
Stop liking rape in SFW thread. Go to /trash/ where you scum belong.
>>
>>27821223
>No defense for argument
>>
>>27821228
No defense for your shit fetish other than being a fanboy. Or girl in which case may you be recked by the biggest dick.
>>
>>27821251
>Being reduced to straw grasping and ad hominem
10/10
My work is done here
Go ahead and reply, it won't un-humiliate you
>>
>>27821273
I am not the one arguing for rape green.
>>
>>27821273
Have a (you) >>27821189
>>
>>27821223
Fingerbang is not SFW.
>>
>>27821316
That's the joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 511x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 511x405px
>>27821305
>>27821294
>>
>>27821316
Still has nothing to do with a rape green.
>>
>>27821350
Rape is safe for work during hours, unless its shut
>>
>>27821343
Kek
>>
File: this gun b good.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
this gun b good.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>
>>27821111
Is this the end? Can you write a sequel?
>>
>>27821305
>>27821294
Delicious butthurt
>>
>>27821111
My dick needs more
>>
>>27821111
There had better be more of this.
>>
File: comfy.png (444KB, 659x560px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
444KB, 659x560px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le1beNegYQE
>Here we are again Anon, another lonely night driving aimlessly to god knows where
>Listening to an artist you hate, on repeat, because it fits the mood
>Reality loves a metaphor though, and rain falls onto your car, obscuring the universe
>The city lights go by a little too fast
>Your phone sits in the cup holder, Gatsby's green light fails to flash at you
>All the better, because the last message you received is burned into your soul for eternity
>"you're so sweet Anon, I'd be happy to hang out sometime, just as friends tho [smiley emoji] -RD"
>Your face had fallen then and there, maybe forever
>The calluses on your hands threaten to tear as you grip the steering wheel in a stupor
>Months, you slaved over a barbell, around a track, in front of mirrors, using motivation from all assortment of places to keep at it
>All for her, because she was always there with you
>Always good for a laugh
>Always good for a spot
>Always good for a bit of tomboyish trashtalk
>Between her face and your own autism, you made yourself into a machine
>And that wasn't enough, even after all those months
>Let it out boy, let out that frustration
"Fuck."
>You don't scream, screaming would require rage
>This is just...emptiness
>All you have left is knurled steel and mirrors, and that's where you're headed
>This time, you'll spot yourself, because she's out with another guy right now
>Some twink-looking fucker from out of the country
>In the back of your mind, /pol/ laughs at the concept of racemixing, as well as you being a cuck
>You drive faster
>Tonight, you'll set some PR's
>Either that, or you'll load up 7 plates and drop the bar
>The song keeps playing, rain keeps falling, the ride never ends

Just dropping a handfull of my last green I wrote whilst high as a kite and feeling depressed, figured you clowns could use a bump.

Tell NaOH he's a cum gargling retard.
>>
>>27821871
I'll tell him for you, Anon. Promise™.
>>27813332
>You begin to feel a little uncomfortable when the girl approaches close to your desk.
“Well, what is it you need help with?”
>”I was wondering if I could stay right now for an after school session.” Sweet tells you. “Because I know I’m only going to fall behind if I wait until tomorrow after the pop quiz.”
>Freeze in your seat, shocked at her precise guess. Did Sugarcoat tell her about the pop quiz dates for each class period?
>”I just want to be prepared, Mr. Mous.” Sweet raises her shoulders and clasps her hands together in front of herself. She lets a glimmer flutter through her eyes, pouting at you for longer and longer until you finally answer her.
“I’m sorry, there’s just no time left. I have to go home and get ready to eat dinner.”
>”Oh, I promise I won’t be long! Honest!”
>You start to pack your things to show that what she wants to happen isn’t happening… whatever it may actually be. Sweet continues to beg you to stay a little bit longer.
>”Just five minutes, that’s all. You don’t have to get your notes back out or anything like that.”
“Well how am I supposed to help you review, then?” You pick out every loophole in her argument you can.
>She leans onto your desk on the other side. “Just run it by me.”
“And how did you learn about the pop quizzes?”
>”It’s not that hard to predict you know.” She mockingly giggles. “But it’s okay. I thought the little system you had set up was kinda cute.”
>You stand up with as serious of a face you can make, looking at the clock to show your concern about the time. Something Sweet can’t control no matter what she does.
“Well, in any case, I have to get home before 5. And as you can see, it’s 4:32.” You almost coldly announce.
>Look back to see Sweet standing in the way of you and the open space of the classroom; she’s blocking the gap between your desk and the wall. “Then it’ll be 4:37 when you leave. Plenty of time to drive home.”
>>
>>27821895
“Alright, very funny. But I need to eat dinner.” You boldly… foolishly walk up to her.
>She steps closer to you as well, practically face to face to you if you weren’t a few inches taller than her. She’s face to collarbone with you. “You sure you don’t want a little desert first?”
>That lack of subtlety.

>>27813553
Wait for it. It'll come.
>>
>>27821871
F-Fuck you Anon.

SO I'M GONNA LOOOOVE YOUUUU
>>
>>27821273
Go to bed Weston
>>
>>27821871
Will do, if Green doesn't.
>>
>>27821989
Stay mad
>>
File: Are You.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Are You.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>27821223
>>
>>27821907
LIKE I'M GONNA LOOOOSE YOOUUU
>>
>>27822044
Brutal
>>
>>27822155
Well, you're the one without an argument.
>>
File: large.png (285KB, 581x661px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
285KB, 581x661px
Previously on A Childhood Friend: http://pastebin.com/0RPf3ahi

>An hour flies by, and all you did was talk about the good ol’ days.
>About Nonny and you, Applejack and her family, Fluttershy’s and Rainbow’s early days, and how Sweetie Belle drives Rarity crazy some times.
>Just as you leave Sugarcube Corner your friends propose that they should go shopping.
>”Yer’ sure ya’ wanna tag along Anon?” Applejack asks.
>He nods.
>”Sure! If I go with you then I’ll be able to find a nice present for my sister now that her birthday is nearing.”
>”Aww…how thoughtful dearie,” Rarity says with delight, “if that’s the case then I don’t see why you shouldn’t come with us.”
>Anon puts on a smile and puts on his jacket.
”Brrr! Today’s kind of cold…” you say, regretting the fact that you forgot your coat in your locker.
>Anon lets out a lighthearted chuckle.
>”Knowing you Pinks you’ll easily catch a cold. And I also know how much your dad hates paying for medicines. Here…”
>Anon takes off his jacket and places it on your shoulders.
>”Feeling better?”
>You blush once again.
“Yeah…thank you Nonny.”
>Your friends giggle in a mocking way.
>How embarrassing.
>>
File: large.png (232KB, 607x768px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
232KB, 607x768px
>>27822391

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2B0PFj-OQ
>Minutes later.
>Downtown Canterlot.
>”Ohh! Those earrings are beautiful!” Rarity comments on the jewels behind a display.
“They’re not as beautiful as mine!” You ‘humbly’ brag, “they go well with the necklace.”
>Anon smiles.
>”I’m glad you liked them both Pinkie, and I’m impressed…you never took it off did you?”
“Of course not you dummy! You made me Pinkie promise that I’d never take it off remember?”
>”How could I forget?”
“That’s right, I never took it off. Not even once…not even when took showers or exercised.”
>Anon lifts an eyebrow.
>”No wonder it looks so worn out…those balloons used to be a darker shade of yellow and blue after all.”
“I don’t mind its current state Nonny, I never took it off because I hoped that you’d keep your Pinkie promise as well.”
>”That’s…actually pretty cute Pinkie. Thanks…”
>Your friends giggle once again, but this time they’re not mocking you.
>Instead they look like they are cheering for you to keep pressing further.
>Anon turns his head to look at them and they all go back to their businesses.
>”Your friends are funny Pinkie…” he says in his usual innocent tone, “remember when Lyra and co. used to say funny things about us?”
“I remember…golly, it was so embarrassing. Remember the chants?”
>”I do,” Anon says while scratching the back of his head and letting out an awkward chuckle, “I kind of felt awkward whenever they started teasing us because of our friendship.”
“We were kids Nonny, boys loved to hang out with boys and girls with girls. You know, cooties and all that stuff.”
>Nonny agrees.
>>
>>27822408
You are a cum gargling retard and a cock gobbling asshat.
>>
File: 1453180385556.png (423KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1453180385556.png
423KB, 800x702px
>>27822391
>Ponka green is back
>>
>>27822184
What argument?All I did was tell you to go to bed you mushroom eating chink nigger.
>>
File: hell yeah motherfucker.jpg (117KB, 960x473px) Image search: [Google]
hell yeah motherfucker.jpg
117KB, 960x473px
>>27822408
>More Ponka story
>showing even more of how much they were good, unbreakable friends
Sometimes we need a break from seriousness. Glad to see it was used for a different story
>>
>>27766698
For some reason in my mind human rainbow dash looks kinda like the tan girl from totally spies with the yellow suit. This is her official version in my head
>>
>>27822442
Draw more shit instead of gloating about garbage
>>
>>27822495
Why should I go to bed when it's your bothered booty that's up past their bedtime?
>>
>>27822515
>it's your bothered booty that's up past their bedtime?
You're the one throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>27822510
Why so angry Anon?
>>
>>27822565
Fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>27822564
>Calls someone a mushroom eating chink nigger
>"I'm not throwing a fit, you are."
If there is anything in the world that resembles projection, it's your post.
>>
>All this saltposting.
>>
>>27822596
Here's your (You)
>:^)
>>
>>27822581
You are a funny guy Anon
>>
>>27822613
And you're a laughably bad shitposter.
>>
>>27822607
Right back at (You).
>>
>>27822620
>Shitposts about shitposting
Likewise hun
>>
>>27822431
Good on ya, Green.
>>
>>27822641
Can't exactly say likewise when you're the one shitposting. Poorly.
>>
Can we please get a gay Flash Sentry fic?
>>
>>27822683
>Skinny jeans
I like you're fat jeans
>>
>>27822665
>Continuously,Shiposting.about,shitposting.
>>
>>27822701
>Continuously typing with commas and no spaces
Look who's talking friendo bendo
>>
File: 1422674380551.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422674380551.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>27822683
Go ask /hhh/ faggot.

>>27804300
>>
>>27822711
Exactly
>>
>>27822720
You're cute
>>
>>27822735
Thank you.
>>
Birdie Sanders is my spirit animal someone write a canterlopt high story about this
>>
>>27822790
Wilco
>>
>>27822713
Wow you fucking insensitive piece of shit. How dare you use a slur like faggot, do you know how disrespectful that is. But then again you are a fucking cis white male so that explains why you're so fucking retarded.
>>
>>27822809
Why don't you like bird ponies
>>
>>27822809
bait
>>
>>27822820
Why don't you want a homoerotic story with two hot sexy sweaty high school beefcakes?
>>
>>27822831
Birds don't eat cakes you fucking retarded
>>
File: BjsS4yD.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
BjsS4yD.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>27822831
I'm not gay. That's why.
>>
>>27822839
>2016
>not being gay

Why haven't you checked your privilege? Why haven't you been sent to gay conversion camp?
>>
>>27822845
Why aren't you in bed Cow?
>>
File: WCtzI9Z.png (8KB, 200x200px)
WCtzI9Z.png
8KB, 200x200px
>>27822845
>>
>>27822857
Since when are cows in bed?
>>
This is now a gay thread.
>>
Thread is almost kill
>>
>>27822863
>he legitimately thinks "transgender" is a gender within itself and not the act of transitioning between the two genders
You are legitimately fucking retarded. Someone needs to take away your computer.
I know your stupid ass will just reply with another fish picture because you have absolutely no defense for this argument.
>>
>>27822790
Your wish is my command, my child.

>A young Bernie takes a seat at the lunch table in a new school and a new town.
>Bernie, for most of his childhood grew up in Chicago protesting for racial equality and being a total hipster.
>but today was different.
>Today he would meet the one and only Sunset shimmer.
>sunset walked up to his table, smiling softly.
>"Hi, my names unset. you must be new here." >sunset holds out her hand.
>Bernie looks up from his socialist equality book, with his big buddy holly glasses slightly down.
>In his big jewish booming voice he says
"MY NAME, IS BERNIE SANDERS. AND IM GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT, AND I WILL HAVE ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE VOTE FOR ME, I WILL ALSO RAISE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR MY RETIREMENT AND FUCK BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. IM NOT A BAD GOY, IM NOT A GOOD GOY. IM THE GOY."
>>
File: Tumblr.jpg (85KB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr.jpg
85KB, 586x720px
>>27822887
No I'm just using this meaningless buzzword laden conversation to kill the thread faster.
>>
New thread:
>>27822925
>>27822925
>>
>>27822857
He's in bed alright, under a nice layer of dirt.
>>
>>27822408
I like it, more of this story pls
>>
File: Derpy'sACutie.jpg (456KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy'sACutie.jpg
456KB, 600x926px
>Be Anonymous
>You transfered to Canterlot High a few years ago
>Now you're here living in Equestriaville
>You work at a local pharmacy
>The job pays enough for you to keep your house and buy food for a month
>As you were going downstairs to cook some bacon and eggs for breakfast, you hear the doorbell ring
>You walk over to the door and open it
>A bright flash of light blinds you
>You cover your eyes and muttered
"Fucking Sun."
>"What was that, Anon?
>As you focused your eyes to the person infront of you
>She has blond hair and crossed yellow eyes
"Hey Derpy."
>"I got a mail for you Anon!"
>She reaches in her bag to grab a letter
>She hands it you
"Uhh Derpy...this is for Mr. Cake"
>"Oh, sorry 'bout that Anon, I just don't know what went wrong."
>God this girl is cute
>But isn't she married
>and she has a kid?
"How's Dinky, Derpy?"
>>
>>27823881

>"BOO!"
>Dinky jumps out from behind her mother in an attempt to startle you
>She's wearing her mother's hat, cute
>"Did I get you good, Mister Anon?"
>You don't want to disappoint such a cute girl, right Anon?
"Yah, you did Dinky...you scared me good."
>Wait isn't it a Tuesday today?
"Don't you have school today Dinks?"
>"Nope."
>Derpy finally hands out your letter and says in a cheery tone
>"Anon, do you have something to do today?"
>Now why would she ask that?
"Nope, why?"
>"Do you want to eat dinner with me and Dinky tonight?"
>The glimmer of hope in her eyes brighten more as you say
"Ok, Derpy"
>You say with a smile
>>
it's a big thread
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.