[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's something you'd really like to see in the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1464770983435.png (2MB, 1315x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1464770983435.png
2MB, 1315x1315px
What's something you'd really like to see in the show but know it won't it happen for whatever reason?
>>
>>27748320
nice pic, i saved it :)
>>
File: IMG_2645.jpg (276KB, 1658x1163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2645.jpg
276KB, 1658x1163px
Bowser kidnapping Rarity.
>>
>>27748320
Almost literally any green on this board........
>>
>>27748320
>Rarijack being canon
>Sunset coming back to Equestria and engaging in some fe fe's with Celestia
>Them explicitly saying AJ's parents are FUCKING dead
>Celestia and Luna's parents
>them doing an episode (maybe final episode) where it's a memoir episode with the mane six all old remembering their time saving Equestria together
>all villains joining forces in an epic showdown
>>
>>27748320
>Flutterdash genuinely recognized as canon
>totally G rated, just love between two girl ponies
>soccer moms get up in arms, Hasbro 'lol we don give a fuk'
>front page news for 3 weeks, then no one cares again
>remains canon through the end of the show, isn't the focus of any episode

It's going to happen with some show eventually, but Hasbro doesn't have the balls
>>
>>27748344
This
>>
>See how AJs parents died
>Spike grows wings
>Glue factory joke
>Another Weird Al episode
>>
>>27748356
>Them explicitly saying AJ's parents are FUCKING dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3sx7ECprc

I mean. it's about as laid-out as I'd expect a show aimed at little girls to be.
>>
>>27748446
>Another Weird Al episode
definitely not outside the realm of possibility, considering he plays a clip of Super Duper Party Pony at every show since it happened.
>>
>>27748320
An episode with Dave Rapp's death. It's unlikely but I'd enjoy it.
>>
one of the mane 6 gets a legit boyfriend with kissing and stuff. That or the Celestia/good sombra comic arc made canon.

just for the /mlp/ asspain.
>>
A reference to the Legend of Zelda or Skyrim, preferably a meme quote.

>arrow in the knee
>curved swords
Or
>it's dangerous to go alone
>excuuuuuuse me princess
>>
>>27748508
>the Celestia/good sombra comic arc made canon.
/mlp/ would go nuclear for sure.
>>
Nyx
>>
>>27748511
>Excuuuuuse me princess.
I would actually like this.
>>
>>27748511
Pretty sure there was pony with Epona's coat and Link's hat in the background of a recent episode.
>>
>>27748511
>excuuuuuuse me princess
Literally the only good one.
>>
>>27748320
>Starlight and Sunburst getting married, and eventually have a son that aspires to be an amazing wizard. Bonus points if his name has something to do with Harry Potter.
>Starlight Glimmer faces the repercussions of time travel by confronting a Bill Cipher-esque villain that took advantage of all these interdimensional rifts because of her pettiness.
>A Sunset Shimmer centric episode, or a two-parter of her trying to earn Princess Celestia's forgiveness for her past actions.
>Spike finally finds his real parents, with the aid of Princess Ember and Twilight on his perilous journey.
>An episode that has Diamond Tiara properly bonding with her father Filthy Rich. He divorces his wife Spoiled Rich by essentially telling her to fuck off, as he walks away with his much nicer daughter into the sunset.
>King Sombra returns, and actually does shit for once. Flurry Heart becomes an unwitting pawn in his schemes.
>Alternatively, Starlight x Trixie becomes canon instead!
There's always a spiritual successor if none of these become canon at some point.
>>
File: 1445635239170.png (414KB, 790x656px) Image search: [Google]
1445635239170.png
414KB, 790x656px
>>27748320
A Celestia episode

Sunset Shimmer visits Equestria episode

Zephyr is in charge of Ponyville for a week episode
>>
I'm fine with whatever so long as there are no ships involving Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>27748320
A song where Trixie solo sings. Allas I think we have gotten all the blue magic horse episodes we'll ever get
>>
>>27748320
The Last of Us level of acting in the show.
Seriously, one of the most cinematic and amazing performance I've seen in video games. And I want ponies in it.
>>
>>27748320
Canon lesbians
>>
>>27748511
>A reference to the Legend of Zelda or Skyrim
SOMEONE doesn't watch the show and, what is more, is posting in a thread asking about things they'd like to see in the show they don't watch.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.