[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have happened if Twilight and her friends failed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (896KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
896KB, 1920x1076px
What would have happened if Twilight and her friends failed to stop the Dazzlings?
>>
>>27708249
Likely they would have drained the student body of their life essence and got a temporary boost to their magic. From there they either would have used this advantage to harvest yet more humans for energy, or figured out how to get back to Equestria.
>>
>>27708269
Then of course they would've achieved their goal which was to be adored. Ruling the world by enslaving every man, woman, child, and animal on it would be a pretty good adoring. Then perhaps they would have enough energy to make it to Equestria, since Celestia couldn't even overpower Nightmare Moon, she'll be wiped away. Princess Luna would be the only one capable of defeating them otherwise it would be Twilight after season 5 to beat them.
>>
>>27708249
>rape
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 190x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 190x210px
>>27708468
I, for one, welcome our new Siren overlords.
>>
Well, they got their power from negative energy...but clearly needed magic as a power source to do anything significant, so no reason to stay in the human world they clearly hated

They would have gotten quite a bit of magic if they beat the mane 7 and drained them, probably would have went back to Equestria, and as we all know, without Twilight Equestria is doomed
>>
>>27708249
They'd have taken over the human world, but couldn't conquer Equestria because it's a far happier, kinder world.
>>
EQGfag hasdrone shills would have slurped up the resulting steaming puddle of diarrhea, collectively tipping their fedoras with such intensity they cause earthquakes in every major city while defending the garbage they fap to at least seven times a day
>>
File: The hero from mlp.jpg (881KB, 1455x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The hero from mlp.jpg
881KB, 1455x1600px
>>27708249
>The rainbooms failed to stop the Siren assault.
>All have fallen over in defeat but one lone man stands.
>He knows what he must do to save the universe.
>He stands up.
>The sirens take notice, and shoot magic beams at him.
>Anon dodges all of them.
>With the force of 10,000 hymens breaking, Anon rips his suit off
>Exposing his fully erect 3 inch dick.
>He begins to spin his dick quickly
>Gaining more and more speed by the second
>He spins his dick faster than the speed of sound
>He becomes airborne as the Dong copter
reaches maximum over donging.
>Anon thrusts towards the sirens.
>The three have looks of pure terror as the dong blade edges closer towards them
>They can only cower in fear as they meet a fate worse than hell.
>The dong fully vaporizes the three sirens in a bloody mist.
>This proves to much for Anon to handle as his balls clench
>and lets fourth rocket after rocket of cum.
>The cum starts to fill the room .
>It drowns Flash
>And impregnates all the females.
>This event goes down in history as the salvation of humankind everywhere.
>Anon is immortalized as the Dong copter savior of the world.
>Good End
>>
File: seriously.gif (751KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.gif
751KB, 429x429px
>>27708769
what the fuck did I just read
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1149x1770px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1149x1770px
>>27708769
You've made us all proud, Anon.
>>
>>27708249
mass genocide
>>
File: heavy_breathing.png (189KB, 378x398px) Image search: [Google]
heavy_breathing.png
189KB, 378x398px
>>27708269
They can milk and pump the life essence out of my body any time.
>>
File: 1464037316791.png (52KB, 1022x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464037316791.png
52KB, 1022x1000px
"He" would step in.

Because he'll do more damage than the sirens ever could. Sure, he'd stop them. But the collateral damage. All the pregnant women.

Sometimes you have to accept the lesser of the two evils
>>
File: wizard.jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
7KB, 195x259px
>>27710308
Anon, I think you just described >>27708769 almost to a point.
>>
>>27710308
Yeah. The "lesser" of two "evils".
>>
>>27708249
Where are the guns?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.