[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the shiny new FUN! FUN! FUN! Create your own adve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 4

File: FUN FUN FUN.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FUN FUN FUN.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
Welcome to the shiny new FUN! FUN! FUN! Create your own adventure
The Fun Fun Fun CYOA is a multi episode suggestion capacity test that progressively gets more fun as the CYOA continues, the Fun Fun Fun CYOA will begin and continue as the QM sees fit, line up at the post board now. The quest will start off in the sixties, and go different places as the CYOA goes on. remember to post in straight thoughts, and bump as long as possible.

Get Ready, Get Set, START!

what character do we start out as.
it is mandatory you listen to this while choosing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU
>>
>>27691901
I say random.
1-3 erf, 4-6 peg, 7-9 uni, 0 crystal or bat or some shit. Evens for female and odds for male.
>>
>>27691936
Female peg is fine. Also, let's go yellow with green hair, because I see a palm tree in the OP image.
>>
>>27691901
so we've got the flower grill pegasus possibility.

she's going to need a best friend to go with her.

who?
>>
>>27691974
She has no friends. She is a lonely poner.
>>
>>27691974
I want a female dragon pony. Sunset orange, and white scales. Mane and tail tuff is a mix of purple and black.
>>
>>27691974
What about a female Pegasus who is a photographer and her best friend who is a male earth pony who is a mechanic?
>>
>>27691983
>>27691977
>>27691988
so there's three possibilities.
we have to choose one.
>>
>>27692004
Mechanic, she'll come in handy when cruizin
>>
>>27692004
none.
>>
>>27692004
A two-tone pink mane and yellow coat with pink eyes and blank photo as qtmark.

Best friend is a purple with grey mane with crossed wrench and hammer qtmark.
>>
>>27692043
Our guy erf bff also wears a black leather jacket and aviator shades.
>>
>>27692066
Ayyyy
>>
>>27691983
I like how nobody likes my dragon pony idea. Oh well.
>>
>>27692043
>>27692066
Our name can be Snaps or Snappy, and his can be Grease, maybe? Just throwing ideas.
>>
>>27692092
Fonz
>>
>>27692089
To autistic.
>>
>>27692099
Doesn't exactly pertain to being a mechanic. Maybe as a nickname?
>>
>>27692035
I say no friends. I want a story where she finds happiness along the way.
>>
>>27692143
Nah man, cruzin' all on our lonesome would be boring.
>>
okay, so it seems we've got >>27692043
and >>27692066
named, say- Flash Sync? that's a photography term. and her friend, a greaser with coal black hair.
>>27692143
or she can be alone, too.
>>
>>27692162
How about she starts out alone but then meets him along the way? Best of both worlds, right?
>>
>>27692162
That's cool. Flashy for short. It would be funny if his mane is actually grey but her dyed it black.

>>27692179
C'mon, the theme is going and having fun with our best friend on a road trip, right? We can always make more friends on the way. And take plenty of pictures too!
>>
>>27692162
I'm voting for Flash and the Greez
>>
File: Flash.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flash.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
got flash here.

any design changes?
>>
>>27692268
well, i fucked up the colors, to start with.

sorry, guise.

let me retry.
>>
>>27692268
>that jaw
The jaw makes her look a little bit too manly. I require more curves.
>>
>>27692322
Too late, Flash has a manly jaw. It's part of her character now.
>>
>>27692268
>Sees snout
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Need curves, NEED CURVES!
>>
File: characters.png (312KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
312KB, 1024x1024px
>>27692345
>>27692322
jesus, here.
>>
>>27692355
Okay! That is a lot better.
>>
>>27692355
thought the flat hair looked more 60s.

we good to begin?
>>
>>27692361
Yea, that's good. Let's do this.
>>
>>27692361
Activate the Hyper Drives!
>>
>>27692361
Wew. Let's go. I wanna see some sweet 60s cars.
>>
>>27692361
Let's do this!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUgsbKisp8
>In you're hooves you've got 2000 dollars.
>You're standing outside a dealership with your friend, codenamed 'the greaz.' whom is pulling a comb through his coal black hair.
>You've got quite a bit of cash for a car. Seeing as you've just cashed in on your parent's will a bit early.
>Your parent's were professors at a really uptight university before you were born.

>By the time you went off to the college they taught at, they had retired.
>so you've got a whopping 2 grand, and you're ready for a trip.
>it's spring break for your college, and it seems the dean had thrown down a brand spanking new fuel injected stingray to whomever can bring in the best photos showing 'the Equestrian way.' In a way, for whatever reason, to battle the reds you're locking in a cold war with, however that works.
>All you know is you want a nice convertible, with an engine you can fit a pony inside.

what do you look for?
>>
>>27692430
Is this ponified Earth? Is there going to be magic and monsters or is it going to be like G2?
>>
>>27692430
A nice old Cadillac.
>>
>>27692450
it's a ponified earth, basically if equestria followed human history to the dime, with psuedonyms and shit.
>>
>>27692453
>a caddilac is 3500 dollars, you don't have that much.
>>
>>27692430
I'm not /o/ enough for this shit.
>>
>>27692470
What's the cheapest convertible? Second cheapest?
>>
>>27692470
WHY MUST THIS WORLD BE SO CRUEL?

Fine then. Let's go for some cheapy car. It's best not to blast all our money on one thing anyways.
>>
>>27692481
>>27692473
a sky blue 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air at an asking price of $1,750.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Bel_Air
>>
>>27692495
Dang, you're getting pretty deep into this. Let's go for it.
>>
>>27692470
what year is it roughly? Sorry kind of an autistic question, but 60's culture changed so dramatically over 10 years it would help to know.
So what year are the cars and how old are they?
>>
>>27692495
Sold, talk him down to 1,500, we have cash in hand.
>>
>>27692495
Oh hell yeah. That looks awesome!
>>
>>27692462
I would kinda like it if there was a bit more pony in there. Like we're still in Equestia and we can go to Rainbow Falls and Horseshoe Bay and places like that.
>>
>>27692509
it is 1964.

>"This one is very stylish!" the dealer looks at you.
>"You'll definitely /get around/ this one!"
>Nice Beach Tones' reference, real classic.
>But, the price is 1,750. for this tasty convertible.
>You're suddenly in the market for a 57' Bel Air, you guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwQKkSIH98&index=1&list=PLDZvNEf3nY-4XoXYzbxWEZ3sql23PW7bq
>In a couple of hours, you're listening the the very song the dealer referenced when buying the car, with Greez lighting up a cigarette next to you.

>You think to yourself in a brain fart.
>Do you smoke?
>>
>>27692531
I think it would've been cooler at some other time. Like WWII, the Wild West/Civil War, or like the Classical age with Greece and Rome.
>>
>>27692531
we are still in equestria, don't worry, baby.
>>
>>27692554
that is for another episode, it will happen in another episode.
>>
>>27692545
Of course we do, chesterfields.
Greaz smokes luckies
>>
>>27692545
No. We don't smoke or do drugs or whatever. We must retain our innocence.
>>
>>27692545
Nah. Tell him to cut it out, he'll stink up our new car!
>>
>>27692577
>>27692579
>>27692586
looks like we're conflicted here.
i guess someone call heads or tails, and i'll do a flip. unless you wan't to deliberate.
>>
>Cigarette
I don't want our character smoking shit!
>>
>>27692594
It's 2 no smoke to 1 do smoke.

No smoke wins here bro.
>>
>>27692594
Squaersville
>>27692597
L7
>>27692618
>>
>Maintaining your innocence, you recall, you definitely do not smoke.
>You realise you have an extra $250 for whatever you want.
>Where do you go?
>>
>>27692637
We go get gear for a road trip. And tell Greez to stop stinking up our brand new car. At least wait until the new wears off...
>>
>>27692637
Ponies must think we're some kind of health-nut
How's our camera supplies, we got enough film?
>>
>>27692637
>>27692669
>Pulling over, you raise your eyebrows at Greez, and you blink twice.
>He notices you.
>He notices what you're looking at.
>"Oh, yeah, sorry, Flash- new car, forget we weren't in a 30s Studebaker anymore."
>You bring up your hoof. pointing at him.
"That's the one, you can smoke when the tops down, but wait till it stops smelling like Detrot before lighting up another, please."
>"Yeah, no problem."
>He finishes off his cigarette, and looks at the cars interior.
>"Ooh, neat, an 8track, I didn't know Chevy made these for their cars."
"Well, I guess I need a new camera, you need a new guitar, and we need some 8 Tracks for the trip."
>"Sign me up for that!"
>After a bit of cruising, you find yourself a music store.
>Dropping down ten dollars, you get a nice six string acoustic. soon you find yourself at the record store.
>Eyeballing the small 8 track rack, Greez almost instinctive throws in a copy of Sgt. Shinings's Lonely Hearts Club Band, cut by the Pinkles in 64' you think.
>you ask yourself. what's your taste in music?
>>
>>27692722
Someone called us a folkie once, we like rock'n'roll though.
>>
>>27692722
Banjos are a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>27692722
>>27692739
>Well, it's actually 1966, because music choices are freer in 1966.
>You pop a couple of Trotting Stones albums in the basket.
>A couple of Beatles albums, sans the Sgt. Shining's album.
>Ooh, and the door's new album.
>You drop the Beach boys' 'little deuce coup' as a sort of deviation of your music tastes.

>A little Bowie, a little Flutter and the Ponytones

>Some Choleratura, of course.
>And some Don McLean, some bob dylan.
>Wow, that basket got full quickly.
>but 5 cents an 8 track, i think you'll manage.

>you pay 15 dollars for the bunch. and you run off for lunch.

where do you eat?
>>
>>27692817
we need to think about a surf board and a wet suit.
if we're going on a road trip, we should go to california.
>>
>>27692817
Subway. If this is 1966, Subway started a year earlier.
>>
>>27692831
I assumed we already were there.
>>
>>27692864
actually you're east coast. that's why there's a road trip.

where on the east coast. maybe pseudo Chicago, maybe Manehattan. its your choice.
>>
>>27692878
I totally want to head up to Rainbow Falls, Canterlot too.
>>
>>27692878
Chicoltgo, we can.take route 66 I'm actually from there, it's a bad pun but the only one I've seen. Also, it's considered Midwest
>>
>>27692838
>>27692817
>You place your merch in the back seat of the convertible, and pop in the new Pinkles' album
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35g8vn
>You eye down the ponies looking down at your brand new car, playing the Pinkles. alot of them probably thought you were on acid.
>But that was okay, because you've got sandwiches.
>laying inbetween you and Greez, is a couple of 50 cent sub sandwiches.
>Tasty.
>You pull over and go to town on the delightful things.
>In what seems like moments, the sandwiches are nowhere to be found, except for a few wrappers.
>By the time Sgt. Shinings' is done playing, you've gotten back to your house.
>You begin to pack.
>You have about $230 dollars left. Which is quite the surprise.
>What now?
>>
>>27692971
Get acid, turn on, tune in, drop out. Those albums really opened your mind.
>>
>>27692971
Talk to Greez. Ask him if he's excited for the trip. We're expecting him to take care of us if we break down.

>>27692998
No, Flashy a pure.
>>
>>27693023
>>27692971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSAoEf1Ib58
"So, what's your thought on the trip."
>"Oh the car's nice, very very well put together, and that 300 CI V8 under the hood. Oh man, it makes me sweat thinking about it's ability to do a quarter mile."
>"Ay, stop laughin'! it's a nice car!"
"I was talking about the trip, idiot."
>"Oh, that's gonna be nice, too- i guess. i can't wait to meet all the west Coast Babes, though!"
>He trails off, and looks back.
>"Think i have to know how to surf to get in with the cute dolls out west?"
>He seemed a bit nervous about that last one.
>He's never struck out before. why would he now?
>"how about the pictures you're taking."
"thinking going to rainbow falls, as well as going to canterlot.
>>
>>27693080
>Your last thought trails a bit.
>You've seen the falls in pictures. and you've heard it's a life changing experience.
>You notice that pet sounds is on the radio again.
>You weren't too fond about the new album, it's great as an album, but it's really strange for Beach Boys.
"You mind throwing on some Trotting Stones, please."
>"Yeah, flash- i've got it."
>He changes the radio to the record player setting, and throws a trotting stones album on it. And you sit back, waiting on the calm before the storm that will be your road trip.

i think that's all for tonight, getting this strange headache that im suspecting might be a migrane. so i'm turning in for now.
all feedback is real neat. and i'll be lurking the CYOA discussion thread as well.
>>
File: 1463890971796.jpg (106KB, 405x399px) Image search: [Google]
1463890971796.jpg
106KB, 405x399px
bump
>>
and we're back!

last we saw ourselves, we were chilling in our room, listening to the rolling stones.

now what?
>>
>>27697284
er, the trotting stones, apologies for my incontinuity.
>>
>>27697284
Are we packed already? I guess we're leaving first thing in the morning. Ask Greez if he need anything from his place or maybe his tools to bring along.
>>
>>27697376
We are not packed.
>>27693122
"You need your tools, Greez?"
>He's probably going to need a ride out to his shop on 8th.
>"Oh, yeah- uh,"
>He's going to need a ride.
>Do you drive him or do you let him take the Chevy?
>>
>>27697478
Alright you grease monkey. Let me pack then I'll take you to get your stuff. Anything you're looking forward to seeing on our trip Greez? Other than the "sweet beach babes"
>>
>>27697522
>>27697478
"Alright you grease monkey. Let me pack then I'll take you to get your stuff. Anything you're looking forward to seeing on our trip Greez? Other than the 'sweet beach babes'."

>he chuckles lightly at your banter.
>"I wanna learn to surf, maybe get us some tickets to a show out west. gosh, i heard that the Stones are playing in Las Pegasus on the 17th. I wanna get a look at the Princesses up north, and collect a beer from every city we get too."

>"I also read somewhere that there are some places in canterlot where the weed flows like water, and the microbrews are unending!"
>He says that while smugly nodding his head and smiling a bit.
>>
>>27697566
Sounds like a load of malarkey. Just don't get into any trouble, or being me into it at least. I'm so excited about all the photo opportunities! Can you imagine the view from Canterlot?

Finish packing.
>>
>>27697656
"Sounds like a load of malarkey. Just don't get into any trouble, or bring me into it at least. I'm so excited about all the photo opportunities! Can you imagine the view from Canterlot?"
>You fawn a bit for a little extra cuteness.
>You grab your camera, some colored film, and you stuff it into a bag for carrying cameras.
>His smile has faded a bit when you looked back at him.
>"Yeah, that's no problem, Flash- i'm not going to judge you because you're a health nut."
"I'm not a health nut. it's just too much cash to keep up those habbits."
>He nods a bit.
>"Yeah, that sounds fair. i'll be paying for my stuff- and besides, I would /never/ bring myself into trouble!"
>You finish packing, and take Greez out to get his tools.
>Pulling up, the other mechanics whom aren't off for two weeks fawn at the new convertible, even though the car is about 10 years old.
>You turn out the car and Greez proceeds to jump out of the passenger side and runs in to get his tools.
>>
>>27697851
>In about a decade, Greez has enough tools to take apart and put together a Chevy. plus a couple of parts for one.
>he throws down a small chain, a belt, and a couple of other parts that you don't particularly understand.
>"Timing chains always break on these. trust me, that's going to break before we're done here."
>"cams as well, those get shot really quickly."
>"sparks, just in case."
>"and a gas can,"

>he gets back in, and you bring the top down.
>he takes this as an opportunity to light up another cigarette.
>within a puff of smoke, he looks at you and says "we're good to go captain!"
>>
>>27697879
Good! What time is it? My thinking was to leave first thing next morning.
>>
>>27697935
>It's about four in the afternoon. how are you gonna kill time till tomorrow morning?
>>
>>27697986
Uhhh... go clothes shopping? That might be something. Ask Greez what he wants to do.
>>
>>27698234
"i wanna go clothes shopping, get some summer clothes."
>"yeah, i'll tag along with that. I guess."
>you drive for a few blocks, and he pipes up again.
>"Actually, I think i'm just gonna go to my place and sit in and jam, if that's fine."
>>
>>27698305
Oh. That's okay. Just be ready early tomorrow. And get to bed early! I know how you are when you don't get your sleep!
>>
>>27698363
>>27698305
"Oh. That's okay. Just be ready early tomorrow. And get to bed early! I know how you are when you don't get your sleep!"

>He waves you off.
>"Yeah, yeah- thanks mom; you know where my apartment is, right?"
"Yeahp."
>In a bit you're parked outside his house, and he runs off.
>You cruise, and in a couple of miles, you've parked yourself outside a Rarity's, you go in, and look for her summer collection.
>There's a banner in a part of the store that simply says 'sure is summer in here!'
>That's probably where you need to go.
>You nearly trot to the area.

>What do you buy?
>>
>>27698411
Man... where did all the anons go that know about the sixties and stuff go? I know for sure we need sunglasses and a scarf. You know the kind how they wore back then.

I'd like to wait for other anons if that's ok. Also, you don't have to quote what I, or we, suggest Flash to say exactly but to get the gist of it. You can alter it just a bit to fit better or suit her character.
>>
>>27698637
lurking, but it's probably due to it being a workday, either QM is Swing shift or he's underage.

either way, i'm loving the concept and writing, so either is dismiss able.
>>
hit this post when we're ready to continue, also, i work swing shift so i'm free during the day.
>>
>>27699485
well, not necessarily swing, oh whatever it's really strange how my hours work, just- whatever.
>>
Idea pitch for the characters:

Greez and Flash are long time friends and Flash is the only pony who has stuck with him through think and thin. He can be really protective of her and almost treats her as a sister. Also, his mane wasn't always black, he just dyed it to be cool. His real name isn't Greez Lightning either.
>>
>>27699518
his real name is actually Rust Bucket, and sports a more orangey color scheme.
>>
>>27699529
I really, really like that name for him.
>>
Bump for more fun.
>>
How many people we got if we were to start up now?
>>
>>27700528
Sorry m8, I'm going to bed. I'll be free pretty much all day tomorrow tho.
>>
https://youtu.be/0hXcu-siGqc

Surf's up dudes. West coast or bust.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.