[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Applejack's family is known as the Apple family, does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aiqz9rKAT[2].png (530KB, 4000x3108px) Image search: [Google]
aiqz9rKAT[2].png
530KB, 4000x3108px
If Applejack's family is known as the Apple family, does that mean her full name is Applejack Apple?
>>
>>27624423
Yes. Pretty sure its even stated.
>>
>>27624423
Just like Fluttershy is Fluttershy Shy.
>>
File: mario.jpg (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
60KB, 1920x1080px
>>27624423
It's mario mario and luigi mario
>>
It's rarity bitch
>>
>>27624563
Man, I remember when the Nostalgia Critic was still funny.
>>
>>27624600
You mean when we had nothing to compare him to, so we thought he was funny?
>>
>>27624610
Well, we had the AVGN.

And I disagree. I have rewatched some of his old stuff recently, like Street Figher and The Wizard, and I do think it's genuinely funny.

He's unwatchable now though, and has been for many years.
>>
>>27624423
I'm certain that Equestrian culture doesn't give ponies second names. Family names are kept completely seperate from their names.

Can you give me ONE instance of any of them having second names

No, the Cakes don't count. Pound Cake is a perfectly standalone cake, it's a baked good, and so is the other one. And Mr. And Mrs. Cake are titles.
>>
>>27624723
pinkamena diane pie
>>
>>27625139
And what are her sisters called hmm
>>
>>27624423
Ponies don't adhere to human naming systems.
>>
>>27624423
Honestly ponies are in medieval times with nobility and the like, with a somewhat modern vineer, so while they aren't in the dark ages it's not entirely impossible for the common folk to not have last names, as having a last name often indicated you belonged to a house or noble family of importance, People often instead of having a last name (or in extreme caste societies, any name) simply had their job be their last name. Applejack is someone who sells apples. Twilight sparkle is a unicorn and probably has a family lineage. Rainbow dash is part of the noble pegasus line and similarly has a clan, but fluttershy and rarity both don't seem to have last names.

this is probably a strech but this is a real reason for why it might be that way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.