[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you somehow made it to Equestria, would you be honest about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: jhasbgfjuwbaoujgbnwa.jpg (734KB, 1205x959px) Image search: [Google]
jhasbgfjuwbaoujgbnwa.jpg
734KB, 1205x959px
If you somehow made it to Equestria, would you be honest about what Earth was like or would you lie and make stuff up?
>>
>>27620400
I'd probably be honest, ponies admire honesty

Also checked
>>
>>27620400
I'd be the king of all Earth who turned the degenerate lands of Africa into a white paradise, allowed the slavs to overrun and destroy the middle east, and made silly hat day an international law.
>>
I'd probably lie and claim I've killed hundreds of monster back on earth

In D&D at least
>>
>>27620400
I just wouldn't talk about it.
Not because I think earth is bad, or even that it's good.
It's just a boring subject.
>>
File: storyteller.jpg (35KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
storyteller.jpg
35KB, 600x339px
>>27620400
with the knowledge i have of various universes from books, tv, movies, and games, i could easily convince the pones that there is no one Earth, and that ive seen many each with their own laws of reality and history. Im sure id be seen as a liar or storyteller but the information stored in my mind would get me attention of those with the desire to learn about new lands both in a exploratory sense and a scientific one, getting me connections in the pony community that could blossom into new friendships and rivalries.

and all i would have to do to prove that my "worlds" are real is bring up the EQG universe existing in a mirror in canterlot while the princesses or Twilight are around, their reaction to my knowledge of this would be all i need to prove my stories true.
>>
I would do both, tell the truth and occasionally lie when it suits me or when it's funny
>>
>>27620400
look at those pants. Rarity can't measure proper length on a human to save her life.
What a fraud
>>
File: 1465539820983.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465539820983.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>27620400
I'd tell them all about my tales of piloting
And how I was top gun
>>
>>27620614
Earth is what gave you everything you know. Obviously it wasn't so boring that you weren't paying attention.
>>
File: 252.gif (1MB, 562x405px) Image search: [Google]
252.gif
1MB, 562x405px
>>27620400
Lie out my ass, duh.
>"So you're considered attractive to mares where you come from?"
>'Yes.'
>>
>>27620400
>lie and make stuff up
This. About every fucking thing.
Just for the sake of amusement.
>>
File: 1441426929891.jpg (53KB, 371x433px) Image search: [Google]
1441426929891.jpg
53KB, 371x433px
>>27620400
>In my home world we had horses that were twice your size. They were once wild, but eventually we domesticated them and mankind used to ride them everywhere

>I can see the look on your face. Yes, ride indeed means have sex. Everyone had their own horse for sex. The horses loved it. In fact it became so common that it was then customary for horses and humans meeting for the first time to engage in what was known as "friend-making sex"
>>
>>27620400
a little bit of both, really.
>>
I wouldn't lie but I would do my best to sugarcoat the truth. Basically follow everything negative with something positive to counterbalance it.
>>
>>27620400
I would be honest. Earth is pretty great.
>>
>>27620400
I'd leave out most of the third world. For obvious reasons.
>>
>>27620400
Given everything I've learned of science and history over the years I see no reason not to tell them the whole and complete truth if they ask or seem genuinely curious. I doubt it would mater because I don't think they would beleive it, in many cases the truth that wraps itself around the world we live in is far more fantastic and awe inspiring than any lie I would be able to fabricate.
>>
>>27620400
Just about Earth in general? Sure. No way I'd tell them about my pathetic excuse of a life here, though.
>>
File: 1465170932724.png (232KB, 718x369px) Image search: [Google]
1465170932724.png
232KB, 718x369px
>>27620400
His pants are outrageously long.
>>
>>27622747
I understand the way you feel, but they're probably going to want to know. They'll be curious as to where you fit in in such a large and different world. If you said something like "I don't want to talk about it," I feel they'd respect that more than, and not be as negatively suspicious of you, as people here. But their curiosity may yet be further piqued.
>>
>>27620400
A bit of both.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 531x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 531x393px
>>27620400
Well, I'm gonna go full autist.

I assume the ponies would probably never understand true war, death, murder, etc. they live in what is almost a utopia, really. So I would never go into detail about that, even if they asked.

The Princesses on the other hand probably do know a little of war/death/etc, and are more mature, and I would probably tell them all of the atrocities of earth if they wanted to know.

One thing I wouldn't tell them is how guns work, how nuclear bombs work, etc. Things humans have created that they should never see. I mean I'll describe a little bit what they are, but not in full detail.
>>
File: Let me tell you a story.jpg (38KB, 461x369px) Image search: [Google]
Let me tell you a story.jpg
38KB, 461x369px
>>27620400
Sit down young ponies and let me tell you about the jews.
>>
>>27620400
I'd tell them what Earth was like. Of course, I'd be in the place of George Washington, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, John Paul Jones, Abraham Lincoln, and maybe Isaac Newton. A bit of creative lisence, if you will.
>>
>>27620400
Why would I lie to them?
If they asked, I'd tell.
>>
>>27625179
>They don't understand war death etc.
Applejacks parents are dead.
They have Tartarus, a literal Hell. That implies sin exists.
Sombra waged war on and enslaved an empire.
In a few alternate realities, War existed when forced on them.
Commander Hurricane didn't command Cupcakes.

Just because the show doesn't FOCUS on a negative side to Equestria, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>27625255
Alright sure, but we haven't actually seen them wage war like we do (Alternate realities aside, they're not technically canon in the main story.)
I mean, they used pies and vegetables to fight each other in many of the episodes. And while they may have had enslavement and such back then, the modern equestria probably has forgotten about all of that.
>>
>>27620400
That pic reminds me of that green text where lyra and bon bon hump anon's legs at the park
>>
>>27625310
Modern Crystal Empire Residents are literal survivors of Sombra's tyranny. For them it was like yesterday. And whilst the alternate realities aren't Canon, they show canonically that given a small push the people of Equestria can turn to War. And again, just because we don't SEE Ponies killing each other in Wars, doesn't mean they don't.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.