[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Expect a fun and interesting episode to fawn over like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

>Expect a fun and interesting episode to fawn over like a good fanboy.
>Get a cringeworthy and boring mess where nothing really happens beyond 1 recycled cringe scene.

>Every autistic retard sucks its dick and calls himself a loyal fan for promoting the blatant sabotage. They should be called anti-fans because they ruin their own cartoon.
>>
File: DougWalker.jpg (467KB, 950x1180px) Image search: [Google]
DougWalker.jpg
467KB, 950x1180px
He would have a field day with this show. He loves ranting about illogical decisions, unfunny jokes, cringeworthy behaviour, boring plots.

I just wish he'd get rid of that dumb nigger and that stupid girl eating up half his screentime.
>>
And what was the idea of modifying Luna's design with a badly proportioned and badly colored rehash? Who designed her new shit?
>>
No replies.
>>
File: so.png (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
so.png
142KB, 1000x1000px
Haven't watched the flutter episode yet but i agree with OP.

By not protesting, you've let Hasbro know low-blows towards men are A-OK.

Y'know, men. That useless gender without whom the franchise reboot wouldn't have succeeded

Can't say I'm surprised though
>>
>>27618938
It's not a man-hating episode, it's a NEET-hating episode. If it were Fluttershy's sister the message would be the exact same. It just hits home harder to cast a male, as the majority of NEETs who watch the show are male.
>>
>>27618938
>Low blow toward men
>haven't watched the episode
>Ignoring snips and snails from season 01 being even worst.

Please... Don't be like that!
You are embarrassing yourself
>>
File: 1XLXNdB.jpg (36KB, 813x720px) Image search: [Google]
1XLXNdB.jpg
36KB, 813x720px
>>27618956
Hating on a certain group by satirizing them badly doesn't "hit home" with anyone, it just reinforces the hatred held by the people who hate them.
Like with anything, you have to have some understanding of what you're criticizing for the criticism to be meaningful. FB has either no understanding of what it means to be a NEET, or isn't trying to criticize NEETs in general.
>>
Guess you'd better BALE outta here then.
>>
File: g5xpRQ4.jpg (102KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
g5xpRQ4.jpg
102KB, 600x850px
>>27618613
Doug Walker is an untalented hack, so is everyone he's ever associated with including his awful brother.

They almost pretty much NEVER know anything about what they're talking about yet try to appear as if they're experts on geek culture when they're really just a couple casual cunts
>>
File: channel awesome rant.jpg (148KB, 841x745px) Image search: [Google]
channel awesome rant.jpg
148KB, 841x745px
>>27618613
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.