[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh Anon, I'm so glad you had fun at work today. >My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o89zfulUg51se4prto1_1280.png (94KB, 872x658px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o89zfulUg51se4prto1_1280.png
94KB, 872x658px
>Oh Anon, I'm so glad you had fun at work today.
>My husband is busy tending to his cloud collection, so I'm afraid he'll come speak with you later.
>Do you want a cookie?
>This is my special recipe, passed down through generations.
>Please, take a few.
>Now between you and me dear, you haven't seen dear Fluttershy with any colts lately, have you?
>No?
>Well that's good news.
>Why you ask?
>Well, Fluttershy has been single for quite some time, and I'm starting to worry about her not finding a mate before she reaches that certain age where mares start to... you know... become desperate.
>Why I'm not hinting towards anything!
>...Okay, maybe a little.
>Alright, I confess!
>I know that you and Fluttershy are a completely different species.
>But I ask you, please...
>Please take my daughter, it would make her so happy!
>She would be thrilled to have you as her mate.
>Oh, just take her now!
>Any day of the week, just sweep her off of her hooves.
>Don't let her make the same mistake I did.

Fluttershy's mother asks you to marry her daughter. What do you do?
How would you let her down?
>>
>>27562862
>Roleplaying
Delete this.
>>
>>27562902
>not wanting to please the delicious pegasus milf.
>>
FLUTTERMOM IS TOO PURE.
FLUTTERDAD IS ALL SHE GETS
>>
>>27562862
>You are Anonymous
>Somehow, a mare you don't even know persuaded you to come into her house.
>Oh right, it's because she had cookies.
>And now she's asking you to be with a pony you don't even like.
>What a bitch.
>So, you try to do the most insensitive and rightful thing.
"Uh, hey, look. This is how I feel about going out with your daughter.... Mutterfly?"
>You pick up a cookie and snap it in half.
"The two halves of the cookie represents both of us. One half is me, the other half is Clutterhigh.”
>Fluttershy’s mother begins to smile.
>Putting the other half of the cookie down, you continue
“I don’t want the other half.”
>The smile she once had begins to turn into a frown and all she can say is
>”Oh.”
>You pat her on the head, thank her for the half cookie, and take your leave.
>>
File: ainsley2.png (620KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley2.png
620KB, 800x587px
>>27562862
But I'm not interested in Banana Stutter, Velma Shy.
>>
>>27563477
Quite edgy, but the OP deserves it, I suppose.
>>
>>27563477
I kek'd
>>
File: 1439317266462.jpg (10KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1439317266462.jpg
10KB, 251x234px
>>27563477
Does fluttermom know what time it is?
>>
>>27562862

Ma'am, what happened in Las Pegasus stayed in Las Pegasus. And that's all I can say about that.

Nice cookies, though.
>>
>>27562862
I'd apologize to her and explain that I'm attracted to a different mare.

>>27562944
>>27563573
>Wanting to engage into cuckolding.
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>27562862
"Listen, Posey. I love Flutters, I really do, more than anyone else. But it's not a romantic love. I'm sorry."
>Mrs. Shy sets the tray down, your gaze following it.
>"Is there anything, anything at all, that I could say or do to change your mind? Fluttershy means the world to us, and the thought of her never finding love just breaks my little ol' heart."
"I don't think there is. The thought of sweeping Fluttershy off her feet is farfetched, she's like a sister to me."
>"We have money."
>You look up at her.
"What?"
>"We're not the richest family out there, but we have money to spare if it's for our girl. Take it, all of it. I don't care if you have to pretend. Just, please..."
>You can see tears forming at the corner of her eyes.
"Posey, please. I can't. You know I can't. Not to mention, a relationship based on a lie... It wouldn't end well. At all."
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x490px
>>27563689
Keep on going
>>
>>27563689
Pls go on
>>
>>27563689
You are doing crear
>>
>>27563477
"YOU! You SNEAKEM SQUEAKEM!" you shouted, causing the mare to retract
>"O-oh I'm so-"
"Y-you lured me here with cookies and now you want to strongarm me into marrying your daughter!"
>She backs off quickly, retreating to the kitchen
>You stand there for a moment
"I'm garbage! Why would you want me to marry anyone?!"
>You crush thebcookie in your hand, the crumbs clattering to your feet
"Who could ever love a monster?"
>Fluttermilf peeks out at you
>You sit on the ground and cry, smearing the cookie on your face
"Just fuck my shit up! I'm fucking retarded, Fluttermilf. I'm a cancerous memeshit and I can't possibly make anyone happen beyond being a comical relief character at best. At worst I'm a grim reminder of how far one can fall."
>"Oh now don't be like that, Anon."
"I've got nothing. No layers of irony, no fucking memes for this. I feel like scum, wan die!" you called up to the sky in a painful screech
>Get up and leave quickly as Flutterdad comes to investigate the screaming
>It's true
>You never faced it but you were right
>You were fucking retarded
>That was why you'd die alone, even in the land of friendship
>>
>>27564099
fucking kek
>>
File: 1465056146702.jpg (105KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1465056146702.jpg
105KB, 1137x1012px
>>27562862
"Oh Mrs. Shy I don't think that'd work."
>"Of course dearie, Fluttershy's told us all about you, you'd make her so happy."
>You set down your cookie and adjust your tie
"I'll have you know I'm the least elligible bachelor in all of Equestria."
>"I'm sorry?"
"The mere notion that a mare of any sort, much less of Fluttershy's caliber, would take an interest in a creature like yours truly is not only preposterous, it's laughable."
>"Oh no, it's really not like that Anon. She does really like you."
>You can barely contain your own laughter
>You'd been tricked in this manner before
>The standard popular girl asks out boy, then laughs with her friends at said boy because popular girl was merely rusing him
>You get up and turn to leave
"I've been treated cruelly before, but never by someone as forwardly kind as you, Mrs. Shy." you adjust your tie some more
"I hope you feel good about yourself, this prank was shitty I've had it happen to me before. Fuck you." you leave, slamming the door
>You were Anon, alien freak in Equestria
>>
>>27564017
>>27563876
>>27564068

listen bro, I've had a long day, and I'm tired as fuck right now. That brainfart up there that I managed to jot down was a product of that oh so wonderful time right before you go to sleep or (as I've often found) right after you wake up where you have all these good ideas that arent actually all that good. If you want me to write, that's fine and dandy, but don't expect quality. In fact, you can bet against it. Consider this a warning.

>>27563689
>The poor woman gets down on her knees in front of you.
>Oh god please no
>She looses the dam as the tears begin to flow down her cheeks.
>"We've known each other for a long time now, Anon. I remember when you were Fluttershy's only friend, after Rainbow. Please, could you do this for her? For us?"
>Say no.
>Just say it.
>Come on man, you say it, just open your mouth and make the sounds.
"Okay, I'll do it."
>Wait, that's not what you meant to say, was it?
>Posey is ecstatic, a smile alighting upon her face.
>"Oh, sweetie, you don't know how happy this makes me! Or how happy it'll make her!"
>The older woman rushes over and gives you a great big hug.
>Why didn't you say no?
>>
>>27562902
these greentext roleplay prompts have spawned most of the good green on this board. do you people think its any coincidence that the amount and quality of greentext has declined since mods declared another bullshit arbitrary rule?
>>
>>27562862
if this kind of thing happened to me, I'd be too many emotions to process at once. Happy I'm rated so highly by her mother, and that she could like me herself. Disappointed her mother is begging the way she is, as well as how I'm trash and she deserves better.
In the end, spaghetti would flow from my pockets to no end.
>>
>>27564925
Dont expect neo-/mlp/ fags to understand.
>>
>>27564099
What kind of cookie clutters when being crumbled?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.