[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 101

File: ___1463685566648.png (882KB, 1800x1165px) Image search: [Google]
___1463685566648.png
882KB, 1800x1165px
Human becomes pony. Stories and art. It's pretty self-explanatory.
Any type of transformation into ponies, gryphons, dragons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, is fair game.

Previously on PTFG,

2-[(1R,6R)-6-isopropenyl-3-methylcyklohex-2-en-1-yl]-5-pentylbenzen-1,3-diol by Spacewolfe - New!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JD9aA9wvnR29G_vCRSI6OXPg5Vv-wulx_BJfwZnKWEk/edit

Untitled by Commie Horse - New!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mYTZ5_qFaY22AI3i9zMtgOXma2l6BMa1VUB1AxaU7YU/edit

Apocrita: The Worst Lovebug by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/ZACzLYKA

What's in a Name by Icarus:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/322570/whats-in-a-name

Bugged Up by Spacewolfe - Complete
http://pastebin.com/PLkRPrMK
http://pastebin.com/eyBrxELx

Anon Is a Mare in Heat by Ranger:
http://pastebin.com/gWDMrKWU
http://pastebin.com/CtQWeh7v

Welcome to Los Pegasus by Blackbox:
http://pastebin.com/22kGgk86
http://pastebin.com/YXQqGFtW

Archive of over 200 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

New Beginnings
>Congratulations, you get the chance to live in Ponyville as a pony, but there’s a catch: you’ve been turned into a young filly or colt. You’ll be raised by two loving parents but treated as a child. You haven’t lost any of your human memories but may find yourself slipping into the role and acting more childishly as a side effect of the transformation.

Anonpone:
>Twilight is giving you a choice: To become a copy of a pony from her world in every sense except for memories and be paired with another anon, or to be said other anon. She has to see how humans react to being ponies and the mating potential of humans and ponies. You know, for science.

Official /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>27378177
>>
>The full title
>>
File: 1450603942881.jpg (844KB, 1622x3125px) Image search: [Google]
1450603942881.jpg
844KB, 1622x3125px
Come back Wishmaster!
http://pastebin.com/Tnb84VKR
>>
>>27518244
Commie 'orse reportin' fer duty m8

Can't write more today though
>>
>>27518260
Have a little something to tease you all. Not sure if teasy enough, though.

>You've taken seat on the captain's chair.
>You smile.
>The view is amazing. The clouds swirl, the ground looking like a patchwork quilt, with blue threads of rivers quilted through the fabric underlay of green trees, hills and mountains topped by snow caps like ice cream stands.
>It's a truly wonderful view.
>”We're around halfway there. That hill was some fifty kilometers away from our starting position.” Philip says, shouting from the cartography table.
“Speed?”
>”Hundred kilos an hour.”
>So with some basic mathematics, you're around halfway there and traveled for half an hour.
>You'd demand more speed, but you have no idea how well the structure holds. So now, you're keeping the lowest possible speed, in which the vehicle stays aerodynamically stable. Because, turbulences are a bitch, and so are old helium balloons, even though they look stable.
>Let's hope the thing holds.
>Your attention is caught by a beeping noise.
“Who's console is going that?”
>Your friends shake their heads.
>Alright. You gallop around until you see what looks like the RADAR screen.
>Three blinking dots.
>”What is it?” Andrew runs up to you.
“Three contacts, and our radio is not working. Why don't I like this?”
>”I don't see anything.”
“They're arriving at the rear. Seems like we're too fast for them.”
>”We're at minimal flight speed. How are we faster?” Miroslav shouts from his seat.
“Maybe they're like Philip. Pegasi. I doubt they can fly as fast as we.”
>”So how we see them on RADAR if they're that small? But the main question is what do we do?”
“We wait. That's the only thing we can do.”
>>
>>27518335
Just had this for now, have fun PTFG, don't shitpost the thread too soon.
>>
>>27518260
Damn right. And I fixed the capitalisation in your name, so enjoy that.
>>
>>27518355
I love you. Nice dubs too.
>>
File: 1456644344271.png (411KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456644344271.png
411KB, 720x1280px
>>27518345
Fuck you
You're not my dad
>>
>>27515599
Let me guess, it's a mirror.
And this pony may need to be wary of Polish women and not fall under their sway.
>>
>>27518538
And that is why we can never have nice things.

Also, >Implying male
>>
File: Implying.png (20KB, 505x80px) Image search: [Google]
Implying.png
20KB, 505x80px
>>27518616
Sorry mom
Have a pic for all your future >implying moments
>>
>>27518538
>Peice of shit
I'm a little disappointed with the spelling in this comic, but it does appear that Anon was right: she couldn't make him.
>>
>>27518616
>Implying women exist on the Internet

Silly anon, even if you have a vagina you're male online.
>>
>>27518711
do you even Skype, bruv?
>>
>>27518711
Communist Equine, I demand your Skype ID so we can discuss Slavic matters and the Cheekibreeki
>>
>>27518952
Why does everyone want my skeep?
I mean I know I'm the hot shit to DDOS
But guys please, my internet is only 12mbps, ddosing me is like trying to fit a salami down a plug hole
>>
>>27519085
Because we can squat together.
>>
>>27519148
Ah nu cheeki breeki IV damke my friend

Do I know you, the way you preach the cheeki breeki is familiar
>>
>>27519156
I am Czech. Doubtful, no Czech on here.

Fully Slavic though. But I want to move this to Skype.
>>
>>27519212
I'm british as hell, the names ironic, given to me during a game with fellow /mlp/ fags, but I do respect the cheeki breeki. I actually do not have a Skype, il make one and add you if you like, never really was into social networking.
>>
>>27519290
You definitely should. That way, we don't clog the thread up with /soc/.

Anywho, I'm off for hypno.
>>
>>27519310
>Hypnosis

Average weekday in Czech republic
>>
File: 1464719708666.png (486KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464719708666.png
486KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>27518244
Okay, my illness kept me up so I decided to write more green for ya bunch of cheeky cunts.

So, you just got scared of a mirror, and to top it off, you're a tiny horse, kinda cute looking though.
You back up and boo lower ground, realising that ground would be exposed to the public more and you could easily dodge into the service halls before anyone noticed there was an animal in the centre.
You do just that, backing up through the push double doors, parting them with your butt so as not to graze your face, still not quite accustomed to these legs.
The cleaners office was a short walk through a loading bay. Down ramps and across delivery roads, the ramps almost got you, sliding down on your less grippy hooves, the concrete does not provide much grip. The roads were quiet so you trotted across, before dying on the inside and shrieking like a possessed whale having a cactus enima, the loud honk of a lorry hauling crap to Argos was the loudest thing you ever heard, these ears must be sensitive. You galloped wonkily to the office doors, the gargantuan vehicle so much bigger than you remember.
You nose push into the office and hop your front hooves up onto the desk.
>>
>>27519777
You stare at the sign in/out sheet in front of you.
Wait, what the fuck are you doing? Did you just come down here to sign off in this situation? Seriously? And how are you gonna do that genius! You got no fuckin’ fingers. “Fuck you brain” you exclaim a little louder than you'd anticipated.
Maybe you could use your mouth? You bite the pen and aim it at the section you need to sign out at “I know ish erleh butch thish ish medicyal relatyed” you reassure yourself. The wonky child like writing surprisingly not much worse than your handwriting, that is to say, your handwriting was shit to begin with. This might even be an improvement.
After scrawling the reason for sign out slowly, you grab your jacket and drape it over your back, the bike will have to stay, no way are you riding that home. Galloping out of the loading bay doors and up the ramp to freedom, you run through early morning pavment, people turning their heads, though thankfully not many of them. Running up to a little black and yellow box on the traffic lights to the main road, you boop the button with your nose and wait, tapping your hooves in anticipation. Wanting to get across the road before people who care spot you and try to do something about it. Cars buzzing to the left prevent you from risking an early run, the thank the queen for the lack of jay walking laws. But soon a gap opened up, you galloped over the road, only to realise you're galloping on the spot, your tail being held in a firm grasp.
>>
>>27519791
Pretty cute, except that last part - someone needs to get bucked.
>>
File: Crotchtits tgtf pov.png (477KB, 976x841px) Image search: [Google]
Crotchtits tgtf pov.png
477KB, 976x841px
Have a PoV type deal
>>
File: 077.png (671KB, 680x292px) Image search: [Google]
077.png
671KB, 680x292px
>>27520181
>>
>>27519791
You look back in shock to see a local bobby, his tall hat and high vis jacket looming over you, he then proceed to grab your waist and haul you away from the road “that was close little fella, almost got run over there. What's a strange little pony like you doing free” he turns his head to the radio and holds the button, followed by a satisfying beep. “This is pc twelve fourteen to control” after a tired and half sarcastic acknowledgement from the receiver, he continues “found a loose pony very far away from its own, probbably one of the ones from that pony farm by westcliff tesco, requesting a dog van for transport” a few grunts and annoyed moans can be heard before another acknowledge. A third voice is heard on the radio “if it shits in my van, you're cleaning it up with yer fucking formals” to which he replies “you wish”
So here you are, under arrest for the crime of being a small horse, you dare not speak. He might go loopy and take you or some shit.
How do you get out of this one anon?
>>
>>27520310
Darn phone autocorrected taze to take.

It's supposed to say taze
>>
>>27520310
use your small horse cuteness reflexes
>>
>>27520319
I did the skype, now what do?

That sneaky cheque better not be doxing me or il write a strongly worded letter to the queen about the pesky foreigners
>>
>>27520322
Also dubs decides I guess. Let me sleep first though
>>
>>27520450
at least allow some random numbers to make choices so continuing the story doesn't require a 1-in-11 reroll
>>
File: 1463790877288.gif (74KB, 400x400px)
1463790877288.gif
74KB, 400x400px
>>27520611
>>27520322
for fucks sake
>>
>>27520181
That's really nice. Saved.
Would you consider doing a version in which the victim has their coat? Those bare hoofy legs are just a little bit weird I find.
>>
>>27520611
1-in-11
dubs are one in ten, dude
>>
File: really.png (4KB, 154x89px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
4KB, 154x89px
>>27520672
still, I'd rather have just one number decide to cut down on re-roll posts/ speed up the quest
do the dubs mean I'm a pony now?
>>
>>27519310
How'd the hypno go?
>>
Screw it I'll post something too.
http://imgur.com/a/VbM2w
Shower stuff yo
>>
>>27520904
Pretty good. Would be a bit better if she had hair.
>>
>>27520795
Went alright.
>>
File: e0f4c470baaeb27ed050bfa38203d032.jpg (319KB, 1198x653px) Image search: [Google]
e0f4c470baaeb27ed050bfa38203d032.jpg
319KB, 1198x653px
>>27520960
Don't really know who to make it really, I just end up doodling up to that point of completion and leaving it there because I'm indecisive.
It's a bad habit, but I can't shake it
>>
>>27520310
Accuse him of committing a hate crime against your species. Being a pony is not a crime!

>>27520990
It's all practice, good Anon.
>>
>>27520990
Don't lie, you're lazy and can't be bothered to finish~ You get half points...~ But this is fine even left as it is, crotch boobs on fleek.
>>
>>27520611
It's fine, the way I write, I basically have a bunch of set events that will happen in the story, and between them, to cement them together, everything is optional, so it's all frrmesh out of my head. Anything can happen. I just likes the idea so I'm going to incorporate it some way, maybe not the way that was expected.

Also the story now has a title, but I'm not delving into what it means. You can all have conspiracy theories about it till it's revealed.
>>
>>27522564
Urgh, it's too early for typing. Why do I have to work at 4 am
>>
File: friends are always such a treat.jpg (25KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
friends are always such a treat.jpg
25KB, 483x483px
>>27518675
what do you expect from a drunk on his phone?
>>
Is pony hypnosis still a thing?
>>
>>27523188
yes.
>>
>>27520181
Holy shit that's hot

How are you so good
>>
>>27520181

That's fantastic. Will you possibly do what this Anon suggested and add a coat?>>27520655

I'd also like a non-blurred version, but that's likely asking too much.
This alone is fantastic already.
>>
>>
>>27523547
Wacespolf pls,
2 lood
>>
>>27522564
>the story now has a title,
Google doc updated accordingly.
(I find your lack of apostrophe disturbing)

http://derpy.me/PonyTF
>>
>>27524030
Sure, I'll get on it later today
>>
>>27523750
A strict diet of cocaine and chili peppers.
>>
>>27524469
Rip, it was early. Corrected
>>
>>27520310
Well, you're basically being cuddled by pc ponce. There's not much you can do but let him detain you for fear of being given to scientists and cut to pieces. With time on your hands you decide to listen to what he's saying
“Your farm hand must have dressed you up or something, these are pretty life like” you feel him prodding your side gently. He grips something and attempts to lift it off of your back, but you could still feel it. You turn your head to see two lush brown feathery masses. How did you miss those? You must have still been in shock to not notice such a thing. But as the officer lifts the fake wing he tickles your back, which prompts both “fake” wings to spring open to their fullest extent. The look on both your faces were priceless. He couldn't believe it. Neither could you, they were real. You snapped out of the daze and used this distraction to bolt out of his grip, kicking him in the bollocks on your way down, as he stumbles over with a dictionary of obscene language, you gallop across the road and down the street “seeya later fucker, hope those nuts are cracked in time for Christmas!” You shout back at him, enticing further bewilderment from the poor copper.
>>
>>27524994
You slow down a little, trotting up a gently sloped street. This was the bad part of the area, two stabbings as of recent. Normally you ride a bike through it and get it over with, but as a small horse on foot, you were wary, a gang of hooded 14 year olds were grouped in a little garage driveway, the garage was abandoned and left to mother nature, the perfect place for the lads to show off their knives to each other as you trott past them you see the glint of the offensive weapons and gulp, they don't look over but you still stare them in the back of the head, not wanting to lose eye contact. You remember being stabbed as a human, nothing fatal, but it was terrifying and painful. As a pony you'd bet it was probably worse.
You shudder at the image of your poor little pone figure bleeding out on the pavment. Once out of range of the hoodlums. You begin to gallop down the main road and past the park, between two scummy tower blocks of flats and eventually to your road. Your home. You flopped your jacket on the porch doorstep and think.
Now how do you open the door?
Digging your nose into the pocket you can't quite reach the key. Lapping at the inside with your tongue you manage to lick it free and grip it into your teeth, now carefully you attempt to place it into the first locked door.
>>
>>27525009
Page nine green

It was fucking disgusting, don't tell me these pony noses are more sensitive too? Fuck. You throw your jacket over the bannister and flop down on the sofa.
Then get back up, tutt to yourself and close the fucking doors. Laying back down you relax, before it hits you.
Fuck, you're a horse.
What the actual fuck.
It must be a dream right? Right?
Your little brown ears lower and for no reason other than sheer mental overload you begin to cry, the feminine wails echoing through your front room diner, cuddling up to a sofa pillow you hiccuping and sniffle like a little bitch for a solid twenty minutes. Is this permanent? What will happen? What do I eat? God damn I can't have bacon. Can I? Maybe. I don't know.
You reach over and punch the TV remote into the next dimension with the force of an angry American that had to wait three minutes longer for his big mac, roughly 15.7 on the richter scale.
The remote flew into the wall and lost its batteries under the sofa
“Fuck! Stupid hooves, why can't you be hands!”
>>
>>27525637
For fuck sake phone, why?
Reposting with missing content

Many attempts, dropped keys, swearing and headbutts of the door in anger later and you've made it to the inner front door, now rinse and repeat. But this time on your hind legs, a much higher up lock, you place your hooves on the wood and glass of the door and reach up with all your might. Sliding the key in like a motherfucking pro and twisting that shit like god himself. Kicking the door open you inhale your home's smell…

It was fucking disgusting, don't tell me these pony noses are more sensitive too? Fuck. You throw your jacket over the bannister and flop down on the sofa.
Then get back up, tutt to yourself and close the fucking doors. Laying back down you relax, before it hits you.
Fuck, you're a horse.
What the actual fuck.
It must be a dream right? Right?
Your little brown ears lower and for no reason other than sheer mental overload you begin to cry, the feminine wails echoing through your front room diner, cuddling up to a sofa pillow you hiccuping and sniffle like a little bitch for a solid twenty minutes. Is this permanent? What will happen? What do I eat? God damn I can't have bacon. Can I? Maybe. I don't know.
You reach over and punch the TV remote into the next dimension with the force of an angry American that had to wait three minutes longer for his big mac, roughly 15.7 on the richter scale.
The remote flew into the wall and lost its batteries under the sofa
“Fuck! Stupid hooves, why can't you be hands!”
>>
>>27525642
Giving up on finding the batteries. You go back to your coat and take your phone into your mouth. Placing it on the floor next to your couch and trying to tap the screen with your hooves, when this doesn't work you use your tongue to flick the lock screen open and type the password, it works pretty well. Aside from wetting the screen.
You flick to the YouTube app and begin watching your regulars. Pyrocynical uploaded a video, neat, at least something good happened today. As you rest up to watch you snuggle up against the side of the sofa and peer down at your phone. Letting out a little giggle the shakes your body whenever pyro passes a comment about cancerous YouTube's of Tony bamanaboni. You don't have the mental capacity to give a shit about the fact you're a mutant horse for now. That malarkey comes later.
>>
>>27519212

Czech lurker here. Just thought I would let you know.
>>
>>27526419
Czech the threads dubs then friend.
>>
>>27526419
Where you're from?

>>27526444
Dem trips.
>>
>>27526489
The bank, that's where you get czechs from.

Also what do I do with this Skype handle, can hardly post public can I?
>>
>>27526506
Send it in an email to
[email protected]

Yes, I have an email I can post publicly and not worry of spam.

And what do you mean bank?
>>
>>27524994
Nice escape.

>>27525642
>What do I eat? God damn I can't have bacon. Can I? Maybe. I don't know.
You've switched into first person mode here.

>>27526185
You've just turned into a pony and you're going to watch youtube videos, not making the most of your newfound adorableness?
Maybe you'll encounter videos of yourself that have gone viral.
>>
>>27526728
voting for adorable poners
>>
>>27522788
Only the finest art

>>27524714
Ohh, yes
>>
>>27526728
The first person switches are to signal mental breakdowns but I get what you mean,
As for watching YouTube videos, in times of mental stress people seek comfort in what they know, if YouTube videos cheer you up or calm you down, then by damn, that pone is watching some killysunt till she's nice and relaxed.
>>
>>27526612
Y'know, bank, because Czech sounds like cheque
>>
>>27518335
>You look outside.
>Behind the engine mounts, you witness a couple silver small objects, with amber flames behind them.
>”What’re those?” Andy says, looking out of the window with curiosity, just as you do.
“They must be some sort of interceptors. Why are they so slow, though?”
>The airship shakes and tumbles a little.
>”What was that?”
“They must've boarded us. Take cover everyone.”
>”What?” Annie asks.
“Stop the craft and hide. Now!”
>You look around. If the boarders are hostile, you'll see soon enough. But your friends, they'll be safe, hopefully.
>Annie hides behind a console.
>Philip goes into a closet.
>Miroslav soon follows the pegasus.
>Milia does a couple more small maneuvers, stopping the airship, and she runs off to hide somewhere as well.
>>
>>27527388
>Andrew, though.
>The fucker just stands there, if anything, he's edging closer.
“Andy, hide.”
>”Fuck you. We're friends. We stay together, and I doubt you can even fight in case this decides to go downhill.”
“You're a madman, you know that?”
>”Shut up, before I decide to send you to hide as well.”
>Before you can reply, the doors to the bridge slam open.
>Smoke rolls in, you cough.
>Sounds of hydraulics, hoof claps.
>You can't see for shit.
>”Freeze, yo-.. Milady! Deepest apologies!” You hear a strong voice, distorted by static, almost like from a radio. “Your craft wasn't responding to hails! We thought it was a pirate vehicle. Can we assist you?”
“Can I speak with your supervisor?”
>Milady? Oh boy. How will you tackle this?
>The smoke finally disperses, and you lay your eyes upon the boarders.
>>
>>27527404
>Quadrupedal creatures, good bit over two and half meters, clad in metal armour made of black plates, orange visors, with what looks like two folded wings on their backs, and a jet engine on their hind as well. Not to mention what looks like a pair machine guns on their sides.
>Menacing, respect inducing, and fucking invincible, just by the sight.
>”We answer to Queen Verita. We can bring her and your subordinates to her. So, please, call them out of their hiding spots, Lady…”
>He's asking for your name.
>Uh..
>Latin, think of something.
“Regia, my name is Regia. Can you help us, we're a bit understaffed.”
>”With pleasure, Madame.”
“Thank you,” you say and bow a little.
>Alright, at least manners didn't die out.
>The tall figures take places around the consoles, and soon, you're moving again.
>Andrew leans in. ”Regia? Seriously? Didn't you have a better idea?” The buffalo whispers.
“Fuck you. Do you have a better idea? Get the others. We may be on our way to get to the bottom of this crap.”
>”Aye aye.”
>This day keeps on getting better and better.
>>
>>27527423
And that's it.

Have fun, PTFG.
>>
>>27527423
Crossing over with your previous story?
>>
>Your sexual advances towards your favourite pony are rebuffed when she turns you into her cute but strictly platonic marefriend.
>>
>>27527921
Lightly.
I want everything to fit into this sort of a universe.
>>
>>27528201
I'd be okay with that.
>>
>>27528201
there better be platonic cuddles
>>
>>27528326
There better be tectonic cuddles
>>
>>27528326
Sure, but you're displeased when she has you act as wingmare so that she can pick up stallions at a bar.
>>
>>27528201
>your sexual advances to a hetero stallion are furthered when you become the little mare
>>
>>27528201
>Then assertively reciprocated when she turns into a well endowed futa
>>
>>27528781
... until he discovers your history and calls you a faggot.

Would ponies be accepting of these strange aliens that adopt pony forms and take their stallions/mares?
We know they have the capacity to be xenophobic, eg. towards Zecora, You might be viewed as something like a changeling - masquerading as a pony for your own ends.
>>
>>27529205
I'm sure they'd be okay with the immigration, once they got used to it.

>Celestia turns Anons into pones to boost Equestria's population
>>
>>27529928
Why does she want to increase Equestria's population of arseholes?
>>
>>27529104
Sounds like good non-platonic fun.
>>
Is there any way to actually 'Become the little mare'? Like, would drugs or hypnosis work, or are we fucked?
>>
>>27532135
Hypno works pretty well, though it's individual and subjective as fuck.
>>
>>27532568
Know any good hypno sources for this kind of thing?
>>
>>27532622

Alicorn: download852.mediafire.com/4177u3gcsy1g/yb9q55zotbqa8ah/TF+Alicorn+Ind-BGM+V1-1.mp3
Earth: http://download1592.mediafire.com/yy5f0v64w5ag/wtj219p2ac9bmmt/TF+Earth+Pony+Ind-BGM+V1.mp3
Pegasus: download792.mediafire.com/rb0b1wjs09hg/qbhyshkyolrjq18/TF+Pegasus+Ind-BGM+V1.mp3
Unicorn: download1073.mediafire.com/5d7ffqrgbogg/gablep5pn62b3xh/TF+Unicorn+Ind-BGM+V1.mp3
>>
>>27532988
Thank you.
>>
>>27532988
>no pet file
Bad taste detected.
>>
>>27533149

I would also like if someone could post that, however since he was replying to me and I was just making a general request for pony TF and not pet it's understandable he wouldn't post it.
>>
File: Madness.jpg (31KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Madness.jpg
31KB, 1280x768px
>>27533149
>>27533172
Pet File: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKqH5JrRyzw

Pet File download, as well as most of all the other pony hypno download files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/el2fd52fqwn2x/Pony_Hypno
>>
>>27533721
Is there a link to the file for resetting? I know you've got to do it before you switch (just characters I think but it might be files. Is it files too?) so EKP doesn't happen.
>>
>>27518282
It's a shame he vanished. He wrote a lot of high quality stuff. We could use more of that kind of thing.
>>
Rip. Overtime at work is gonna leave me busy till 8pm

No black till later.

It's not technically green after all
>>
>>27533827
Reset file: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWMg1qks6XI
>>
>>27527423
>The airship steered off course.
>Apparently, you've been headed for a main city.
>But now, you're headed for a fort of some sort.
>Philip stands beside you.
>”What's your take on this?”
“We're taken to a leader. Presumably a leader of the area we find ourselves in at the moment, if anything we'll get a place to stay, or some sort of an endgame. These guys mean business, so let's assume the leader will as well.”
>”So what I should tell the gang? And...why are they addressing you as royalty, and we're viewed as servants?”
“Beats me.”
>”Probably has to do with that crown on your head.”
“I have a crown on my head?”
>”Yeah! Not to mention you still have your original voice. Your voice was never painfully male anyway. It's passable, but..why?”
“I have no idea. Tell others we'll be fine. I'll try to stealthily pull some info out of our new giant friends.”
>”Good luck.” Philip then proceeds to trot off to your friends.
>>
>>27535169
>You take a deep breath.
>The ponies clad in their black armour stand around the consoles, the giant hooves split into multiple fingers?
>At least ten digits from the looks of things. Ten on each hoof, moving at lighting speeds against the controls, keyboards and everything.
>With a couple more looks, you see they have ranks on their shoulders, with a name and an emblem of a planet on the bottom, the top of the logo occupied by a moon, and stars in-between, with the sun taking the place between the planet and the moon.
>Under that all, engraved, “501st FUBAR operators.”
>What're these guys. Elite? Some sort of a madman unit?
>Three stars on the shoulder.
>Huh, so an officer?
>The pony looks to you.
>”Something the matter?”
You cough a little, and start speaking. In hopes of not sounding as remotely scared as you are. “Could I please inquire some details?” You wanted to be inconspicuous. Oh well.
>>
>>27535177
>”Surely. What is it that you need?”
“Where exactly are we headed. You see, we're not exactly from out here. I would like to know where I and my friends are going to and when we will be there.”
>”I can see that. We're currently above the northeastern plains. Some two hundred clicks from the home AB.”
“What?”
>”We're two hundred kilometers away from home airbase.”
“Oh, military slang.
>”Yeah, direct the future questions to our Nonner.” The pony says and points an armoured hoof to another one of the boarders.
>Before you can say anything else, the pony returns to the console.
>Yeah. You need more information, or the suckers should speak less slang.
You turn to the pony you've been sent to. “Hello? I was redirected to you to ask questions.”
>>
>>27535185
>Instead of answering, the pony replies with an apparent tone of interest hearable even through the distortion of the helmet speaker.
>”This is one BUFF, I'm surprised you haven't caused an ID 10 T, yet.”
>You flail your hooves in frustration.
“Never mind. I'll be in the corner pondering the existence of universe.”
>>
>>27535202
And that's it for today.

Poor Regia.

Everything updated as per usual
>>
>>27535202
I'm as confused as she is.
>>
Last time, Discord's POV.

In the living room, Fluttershy sets Angel down on the armchair, "Alright Angel, stay put for now and I'll be back shortly." Fluttershy makes her way in after you. A dust bunny floats out from under the couch, carried by one of the many varied air currents of the house, and with it, Angel follows. Meanwhile, you and Fluttershy begin your work. She makes the cucumber sandwiches, and you brew up a mean pot of tea. Sugar, cream, lemon, and cookies are brought about and gathered up on a tray which you take with one-pawed ease to the living room, setting it down on the coffee table. Just as you are setting teacups down you hear the screaming, coming from outside.

Your pupils shrink down to pinpricks and you begin to sweat.
"O-One moment Fluttershy. I will be right back with you after I take care of whomever is at the door. It's nothing to worry about I assure you," you manage. With a snap of your fingers you find yourself outside, the screaming much louder, and that little monster of a rabbit tapping a foot expectantly on the ground before the now unfrozen mare.
>>
>>27536631
Google is your frined.
I'll give you a lead.

USAF slang.
>>
>>27536641
>Be anon.
>The bubble of light that had grown about you is gone, and you are in what appears to be Salvador Dali's R'lyeh summer home, drained of the water and with an acid trip for a sky.
>You keep screaming. There is a quaint house before you, maroon siding, magenta window sills, and a chartreuse door, roof, and window awnings. Before the house is a green lawn with a picturesque white picket fence and a stone path leading away to a floating, physically impossible rope bridge.
>Beneath you is the carpet from your room, though just a circle of it from where you had been standing.
>Your head is still pounding like you drank a whole carton of boxed wine the night before.
>You keep screaming
>Where the fuck are you? There is a small white rabbit tapping his foot impatiently in front of you, and with a sudden poof another figure comes into view, much bigger and much less familiar.
>Whatever it is stands three times as tall as you, looking like someone tried to make a dragon for Chinese New Year and they ran out of dragon, settling for whatever the hell was around to finish the creature. A horse's face with mismatched horns, crazed jaundice-yellow eyes, a snaggletooth, a goat's beard, a lion paw, an eagle's talon, a bird's wing, a bat's wing, the hoof of a goat, the leg of an alligator, and a red serpentine tail. You take a breath.
>>
>>27536649
>You resume screaming, only to suddenly find a large hunk of cork in your mouth, the figure shaking its head and speaking in a voice that you swear you've heard somewhere before.
>"Now, now, that's enough of that, my little unicorn friend." It reaches up and pulls out two ear plugs and flicks them aside. They land off in the yard, exploding into a puff of fire each. Great, you're in Aquateen Hunger Force or some shit.
>You grunt and huff a bit, trying to pry your mouth a bit further open to spit out the big cork. You expect an explosion as it hits the grass, flinching away from it, the small rabbit in the yard darting away in anticipation. However, the cork simply rolls to a stop in the grass and poofs out of existence.
"Where the buck am I? What are you? WHY AM I A HORSE?" You start to shout in a panic, trembling atop the circle of carpet. "WHAT'S Mmmnff!"
>You are silenced with the feeling of your lips stuck together. You fumble a bit with your mouth, only to discover a zipper in its stead, the mismatched figure rising up to float in the air before you.
>"Look, whoever you are, as amusing as your confusion is I am sad to say that this is not really a good time for me." He looks down at a clipboard, suddenly materialized in his lion's paw, "I'm full up for weeks, sad to say, and am in the middle of a very important appointment." He flips through the pages of the clipboard, all manner of scribbles within a calendar grid, "But if you still have questions after a few weeks maybe then I could have this conversation with you. Alas, I have neither the time nor resources to deal with you currently."
>>
>>27536659
>WHY AM I A HORSE?
This is where the fun begins
>>
>>27536659
>He looks down at his wrist, which bears a miniature cuckoo clock on a strap. "Oh dear, I've spent too much time out here already and dear Fluttershy is waiting," he muses. "Be a dear and buzz off for a bit. Here, I know, I'll send you someplace fun, and maybe you can burden somepony else with your little game of twenty questions.
>You try to speak again, your response muffled by your zipped lips.
"Mmnfff ffn hfm vmb"
>He reaches over and grabs some bit attached to your lip and pulls to the side, the zipper opening, your lips taking a moment before feeling their normal... or at least not zippery selves. You open your mouth to speak but the creature raises his taloned arm and snaps two digits. With a pop, everything is gone, save for your circle of carpet, and the next instant a burning sun beats down on you from above, sand dunes and mesa surrounding you.
>Frustrated, you throw your head back with your much more dexterous-than-usual neck.
"What the buck!?"
>Scrambling about, you locate your phone on your raft of carpet. You fumble about with your stumpy hooves, tapping the button on the side. The screen lights up, showing the Google results of your search. "Hands and feet numb, changing into hooves" reads the search bar. There's a handful of news articles about a some designer drug. There's also a few links to rehabilitation centers, and a page that reads, "First Timer's guide to Pon-E". You check the signal. No wifi, no bars, no network. You can't click on any of the links and expect to get anywhere.
>>
>>27536855
>Scouring the page, you do your best not to tap the screen and accidentally navigate away. "Pon-E is a new designer drug making the rounds..." This blurb doesn't seem to say much. "You may have been hearing about Pon-E in the news lately, and for good reason. The transformative pills have become the new date rape drug on college campuses nationwide almost overnight," reads another. Down the page a bit more is an Erowid link with nothing but headers and no real information displayed for the search results. A bit lower down seems to be a link to a reddit post "Just two pills ruined my life" reads the header. Wait, two? What?
>Then you see it. "Nineth Circuit Court rules that Pon-E Victims, Addicts Still US Citizens Despite Change in Species. Pon-E is a truly terrifying drug. Just two tablets is enough to permanently change an otherwise normal citizen into a talking, pastel horse." You nearly drop the phone, fumbling it a bit. The screen vibrates a bit in response, and suddenly the loading bar begins to show above.
>>
>>27536887
"Wait! No no no no please no stop that" you try to reason with the device while fumbling to stop loading a new page. Just as you do the page goes white, replaced with the little image of a dinosaur and a message of "You are Offline".
>You hit back, but you still get the offline message. Welp, your phone is useless. With a sigh you pick up your duct-taped jacket in your teeth and try to come up with a plan.
>The sun sure was hot, beating down on you with the arid land about you. With a bit of grunting, you manage to undo one of the pocket zippers on your jacket. You push the phone into the pocket, jamming it a bit unceremoniously with a hoof.
>To your left is your trusty duct tape, the roll half-used. After a bit of finagling, you manage to cram it into the opposite pocket from your very expensive electronic paperweight. After a bit more fussing, you manage to drape the jacket over your back, the weight of the items in the pockets weighing it down on either side of you, keeping the garment somewhat in place, albeit just as a bag.
>You scan the horizon, looking for some sort of situation. Better to keep your head than die in the desert. You see what looks to be train tracks winding in the distance, and you follow them with your eyes until you see the dark shapes of what might be buildings partway along the railroad's path.
>Raising to all fours, you look about once more in all directions. Nothing else for miles, it looks like.
"Looks like we're hoofin it," you say to yourself, your attempt at humor failing to lighten your mood from the absolute pile of confusion that has befallen you.

----
That's all for the moment. Chapter 1 pastebin is now finished, Chapter 2 started.
http://pastebin.com/GhZDDUgq
>>
>>27536887
>Nineth Circuit Court rules that Pon-E Victims, Addicts Still US Citizens Despite Change in Species
Cutest court case ever

>>27536899
You write a good Discord.
At the mention of train tracks and a desert I thought for a moment we were heading for Appleloosa before remembering the title of the story. Can't wait to get there.
>>
>>27537419
Thanks. I was really worried my Discord wouldn't quite be up to snuff, but I'm glad with how he came out. but he won't be part of the narrative for a while, though I do plan of bringing him back.
>>
>>27536644
Go give the Air Crew the keys to the plane.
>>
Someone make this happen to a human.
>>
>>27538223
On my agenda.
>>
File: __1463818768878.png (526KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
__1463818768878.png
526KB, 800x1029px
>>27539320
This calls for a celebratory cupcake.
>>
So, pet pony becomes a free pony after undergoing retrofication
>>
>>27540462
And sets out on a quest to return to being human and for revenge by ponifying the master that did it to her.
>>
>>27540929
I was gonna say a cool 80s quest
>>
File: 1464554598933.png (96KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1464554598933.png
96KB, 850x850px
>>
File: Sketch24224253.png (2MB, 720x1280px)
Sketch24224253.png
2MB, 720x1280px
Obviously you can see how much this pony's life has improved
He was an unlovable pet stallion that no one really wanted because he was a retarded memeshit communist.
Please note how he now owns a bulky 30-year-old cell phone and sunglasses. This pony lives an independent life, so independent in fact, thay he is independent of time, living eternally in an undefined year of the 80's yet also in the future with V A P O R W A V E
He is free to pursue his own desires and slam marepussy all he wants, no collar needed anymore.
Retro is freedom now.
He also drives a Trans Am and has a couch that looks like an elongated rubik's cube
>>
>>27539441
>still patiently waits for story based on that pic where anon turns into Mrs. Cake ends up making sweet love with Mr. Cake
>>
>>27541272
But he's still no good at the N64, owing to hooves.
>>
File: ___1463551386215.png (581KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
___1463551386215.png
581KB, 2000x1400px
>>
https://derpibooru.org/tags/comic-colon-daring+domes
>>
>>27543311
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright up the arse
>>
>>27535215
Maybe something today, don't count on it too much.
>>
>>27543571
A healthy portion of spaghetti
>>
>>27526185
Later is apparently 00:45
You look up from your phone with a stiff neck, and yawn with an almost adorable squeak, damn pony voice. You stand and repeat, stretching your legs, stopping once you realise you're just presenting yourself to the couch. “You couchy, you're so forward~” you chuckle to yourself and gently kick the arm rest. Upon walking into the kitchen you think to yourself, you were hungry, and you knew you wanted bacon. But will that work with this body? You'd been considering allot while procrastinating. You shrug and trot back into the front room to pick up your phone, lick the Google play music button and lick your favourite playlist. Indie rock alarm clock.
Bobbing your head to the newly acquired music
https://youtu.be/fwjXgskUN50
you grip the fridge handle in your mouth and pull it open. Seeking out bacon you also gripped that in your mouth, scrunching your nose at the foul taste of the packaging being covered in raw bacon slime. Placing it on the side, you stare at the packet. Now what? Oh no. You're gonna have to use your teeth. On the slices. Getting it over with, the disgusting taste of raw meat slime almost made you lose your appetite, but you managed to lay them on the grill and slide it back into the oven. Placing your front hooves on the cooker you twist one of the knobs for the grill to the right and sit, watching the flames sizzle the bacon. You had no idea if this would be healthybfor you. But you knew it was going to taste good.
>>
>>27543932
As the music carried on, you found yourself swaying slightly as you sat, your head moving to the music as it grasped at you with its claws of dance. You gave in to temptation a little and stood, swaying your new body to the beat. Getting a little more into it with each passing second. Before you knew it your tail was swishing and you could see your long mane flying back and forth across your vision.
Then it came on.
Henrietta
The fratellis
Fuck yes.
You tapped your hooves to the rhythm and rocked your head before you burst out with “Henrietta we got no flowers for you!” You place your hoof over your mouth, female voice. It hit you
But you did sound kinda good
Cute even, you took a break and continued swaying
“Give us a kiss and maybe we can go out, it's hard to miss you when you follow us aba-a-a-aout, buy us some shoes and maybe take us for cola, we’ll get you there in some, filthy big gondola!”
You officially lost it to the song.
Rocking out like a child with their favourite song when the parents are on the other room. The bacon sizzled away getting a little crispy. The smell hit you and you turned your head, smacking it on the kitchen counter before stumbling over to your slightly burnt bacon, turning off the head and grabbing an oven mitt in your mouth.
Wait, how do you get the grill out with this thing?
Fuck.
>>
>>27535202
>Time skips and jumps.
>It's probably been hours, but you're finally docked at the fort.
>And now, you're about to disembark the rust bucket of an airship.
>The ramp drops down.
>You blink a couple times.
>The hangar is filled with small black four legged creatures with orange uniforms, hardhats, and protective glasses.
>They're a lot similar to you, but sort of a step down.
>You can't quite put your finger on it.
>The officer of the giants steps out in front of you and your friends.
>”Please, if you were to so kindly follow me.”
>You nod.
>You're trotting through the hallways.
>The sight is amazing.
>Low buzzing fills the hallways, black walls lined with luminous lights, a mix of green and yellow light, not too strong, yet proving just enough to see comfortably.
>It almost feels homely.
>You're lead up a set of long stairs, to a tower, the evening sun shining through a couple small windows.
>”We're at the throne room. Please, only you Milady.”
“What about my friends? Are they not allowed to enter?”
>>
>>27543980
>”They'll be taken care of, I'm sure you're all famished and tired after the long trip.”
>You nod and sigh.
>Alright, let's get to this.
>Two wings of mighty thick doors open, and you're set into a long stone room, with a couple steps and a large throne, with a creature sitting on the grand chair.
>You step in.
>Slowly trotting, looking between the many columns that line the room, an occasional window vitrage, breaking the uniform look of the walls.
>Slowly trotting, stepping on a red carpet, soft under the hard hooves you own.
>You're about two meters from the first step, and four from the throne itself.
>You bow a little.
>The creature looks old.
>She, assuming from the tone, speaks up.
>”Ah, welcome. You must be Regia. I'm Queen Verita. Quite peculiar to see another changeling Queen.”
“I'm not from around here. Our maps are old and our craft can hardly stay in the air. We request help.”
>>
>>27543985
>”Miss Regia, where is your domain? A queen doesn't leave her subjects, unless she doesn't have any.”
>You stay silent.
>”I see. So you're not from around here entirely. And same can be said for your friends. So where are you from? England? Judging by the painful accent. And how did you manage to get in here?”
>Your jaw is agape.
>How the fuck?
>You didn't even say anything that would give you away.
>”So? Cat stole your tongue?”
“E-England. We're from England. We got high and woke up somewhere off. Found an airship, and flew here. Your FUBAR units found us on our way to Canterlow? Or something like that. What does FUBAR even stand for?”
>”They’re high speed heavy duty interception units clad in power armour. The acronym stands for ‘fucked up beyond all recognition’. That's how the first generation pilots looked after a high G slowdown. And so it stuck. But you, you are the interesting one. All of the tears and portals have been closed, the last immigrant came here fifty years ago, and now, you and your friends are here. That means either another tear opened, or you've blazed so hard you burnt into another universe. But in all seriousness, do you know anything about what you've ended up as, or how your friends worked out, or anything else?”
>>
>>27543990
“I don't know. I'm tired, hungry, and I think denial turns slowly into anger.” Frustrated, you slam your hooves against the ground. “Not to mention I don't have a place to stay, or any other plan.”
>”You said you needed help. I can help you, as long as you help me.”
>>
>>27543991
And that's it. Have fun, /PTFG/ See you on Sunday.
>>
It's Movie Night!
Finding Nemo and The Big Lebowski, starting approx. 5h from now. Feel free to join the irc ( https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net:6660/?nick=Pony|?#mlpstreams or https://www.rizon.net/chat at #mlpstreams )
in the meantime!
>>
>>27543936
I hope this bacon's going to be delicious, and this isn't the forced-vegetarianism kind of transformation.
>>
>>27543698
It's the perfect meal to serve to your victim to disguise the taste of the special ingredient: a couple of Pon-E pills.
>>
>>27543990
>you've blazed so hard you burnt into another universe.
Hey, It could happen
Keep going
>>
>>27545478
You may or may not be pleased
>>
File: Vegns.jpg (146KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Vegns.jpg
146KB, 1000x666px
>>27546183
I'll likely be pleased either way.
>>
File: 1463556859831.png (213KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463556859831.png
213KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>27541272
>Be Doodlebug, the retarded memester stallion at the local pony adoption center
>You'd just been returned for the sixth or seventh time after master got tired of your memery
>Sitting in the main room with some other ponies, really wishing you were on iFunny right now
>Sigh and look around
>The receptionist has left her computer unattended
>Climb over the barrier and sit in her chair
>Close out all of her programs and open up Internet Explorer
>Mash 4chan.org/s4s into the browser
>See a vaporwave thread on page 1
>Curious, you click a youtube link
>Listen to Macintosh Plus 420
>Space out
>Receptionist comes back and puts you back in the pen
>You... You needed more vaporwave
>Something inside you felt unfulfilled without vaporwave
>With your coat taking on more neon colors you searched for another unattended computer
>>
>>27546783
>open up Internet Explorer
I can see why this pony got disowned.
>>
File: 1463964253051.png (286KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463964253051.png
286KB, 900x600px
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (1008KB, 1200x3980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008KB, 1200x3980px
Transformation into a featureless crotched pony.
Is it still worth it?
>>
>>27548756
yes
I mean, it would be disappointing

but yes
>>
>>27548785
But where would your food go?
>>
>>27549013
Hawking Radiation
>>
File: Crotchtits with furgrowth.png (787KB, 1092x941px) Image search: [Google]
Crotchtits with furgrowth.png
787KB, 1092x941px
>>27524030
Here you go.
>>
>>27549403
Looking good
>>
>>27549403

That looks amazing! Absolutely great Anon.
>>
File: 1383163999052.jpg (77KB, 404x410px) Image search: [Google]
1383163999052.jpg
77KB, 404x410px
>>27549403
Now make the tits lactate
>>
>>
>>27546527
>ponies
>vegan
kek
>>
File: diet.png (196KB, 1000x666px)
diet.png
196KB, 1000x666px
>>27552758
Presumably the artist meant vegetarian, since ponies eat eggs and milk.
>>
File: 1464411821009.jpg (248KB, 700x757px) Image search: [Google]
1464411821009.jpg
248KB, 700x757px
>>
File: fs.png (549KB, 1052x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fs.png
549KB, 1052x1200px
>>
File: g9lc.png (840KB, 1200x908px) Image search: [Google]
g9lc.png
840KB, 1200x908px
>>
File: horsecock.jpg (353KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.jpg
353KB, 1400x1000px
>>
>>27546783
>Manage to get onto another computer
>Listen to some more V A P O R W A V E
>Your coat is now bright neon colors
>Totally rad
>You have a love for rubiks cubes and cocaine and wireframe shit and chrome and neon lighting
>OH GOD YOU NEED SOME CLOTHES
>NOT RAD AT ALL
>YOU NEED SOME PALM TREES AND FIJI WATER
>You leap out of the computer chair and look around
>You're leaving hoofprints everywhere and the receptionist is calling for you
>Run out the front door and look around
>TO THE PAWN SHOP
>No car, you run down the sidewalk
>You need a leather jacket with neon highlights and some sunglasses with one single wide lens
>You stop at the nearest pawn shop and rush in
>It's an 80's emergency
>Grab a colorful windbreaker and some shades
>Still not V A P O R W A V E enough
>Slick your mane with some lava lamp fluid
>You see it
>The final bit of retro shit you need
>A Firebird is sitting out in the parking lot
>Ignoring the storeowner you open the car door
>It seems to be responding to you
>You don't even need keys, it turns on and revs for you
>For once, you feel calm
>At last, A E S T H E T I C
>You sigh calmly and rub the steering wheel gently
>You pull out into the street
>Police are showing up
>You zoom past them
>Out onto the street you open it up, stomping on the gas
>Everything goes black
>You and the car are falling through space
>Turning, tumbling
>Land gently on a black street
>You look out the window
>It looks like Tron
>A wireframe car flies by
>Ponies wearing A E S T H E T I C attire walk by
>The only lighting is neon
>There is so much chrome writing
>You sit back and sigh calmly
"I D O N T K N O W W H A T H A P P E N E D B U T I L I K E I T." You say in vapor
>A police pony walk up to you, he is pony Robocop/Tron
>"D O Y O U K N O W H O W A E S T H E T I C Y O U W E R E G O I N G B A C K T H E R E ?"
"Y E S."
>"G O O D K E E P D O I N G T H A T."
>Little did you know, your retrofication was an infectious transformative disease
>>
>>27553146
He's cute.

Didn't know lopoddity did TF.
>>
>>27557061
And the nice thing is that it's easy to pretend it's human to pone, rather than some 'next generation' rubbish.
>>
>>27557229
I rather like the whole "next generation" thing, but only lop's. All the others are pretty much garbage.
>>
>>27552305
Kinda early for that, isn't it? Before there are even any foals to feed.
>>
>>27557007
I think you've misunderstood what an acute transforming retrovirus is.
>>
File: 33.png (371KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
371KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: revenge.png (668KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.png
668KB, 1250x1250px
>>
>>27520181
>>27549403
Add a few more levels of coat-coverage and put 'em together into a nice flip book.
>>
>>27553146
>poor MA Larson
>>
File: 244562345676543.jpg (1MB, 4000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
244562345676543.jpg
1MB, 4000x1000px
>>
>>27558162
It's never to early.
>>
Spa makeovers that turn you into a pony
>>
>>27562437
Yes yes yes I love this idea
>>
File: 1465085049596.png (895KB, 1011x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465085049596.png
895KB, 1011x700px
>>
File: Lactate.jpg (67KB, 797x950px) Image search: [Google]
Lactate.jpg
67KB, 797x950px
>>27552305
>>27558162
>>27561631

I am not a proud man.
>>
>>27563502
But that's your sister... Or she will be soon enough.
>>
>>27563605
And what better way to bond with her than providing nutrition with your very own set of squishy dairy dispensers?
>>
>>27563815
These disasters can happen when Sweetie Belle tries to make breakfast.
>>
Can you guys recommend me some good mind swap? Preferably without mind erasure.

I don't mind a little emotional fuckery, but having your personality completely overwritten until it may as well have been like the swap never happened doesn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>27543991
“And what’d that help mean?”
>”You'd all tell us what you know, we'll evaluate that information, and then you'll help with solving the problem.”
“And in turn we get food and a place to live?”
>”Correct. You're a smart one.”
“But I'd like to know more about.. this place. Where what why, sort of deal, get me?”
>”I'll see what I can do in this regard. You're currently in my domain, in the great Equestrian plains. It also currently is home to the only changeling hive, most of the technological development, and the second biggest city in the entire nation. That's what the geography books would say. This corner of the universe is home to the largest population of other universe immigrants.”
“What do you mean, 'other universe immigrants’?”
>”This world, universe, reality, call it whatever, was a sink for all sorts of magical energies and a plethora of other radiations. These have leaked in here through numerous tears shattered across the universe. And occasionally, a creature would be pulled to here, for a number of reasons. Mostly because of some relation to this world. If we have not intervened, and haven't started closing the tears, the entire universe would be uninhabitable, thanks to the energies.”
>>
>>27565331
“And now that we got here, a tear must've opened.”
>”Correct. That wouldn't be as much of a problem if only you went here. But six of you got here. That points to a large rip.”
>You, Andrew, Philip, Miroslav, Annie and Milia.
>Yup, six.
“Did we worsen the situation?”
>”Doubtful. Do you know what happens when you lower the diameter of a nozzle? The pressure increases. And if you close it, something is bound to give in. At least it were the six of you, the tear was sizeable enough to keep the energy at a low pressure.”
“Doesn't all radiation spread at one C? Light speed?”
>”Yes. But high magical radiation levels love to wreck all kinds of havoc on matter and physics laws. I saw readings suggesting that one intensive field made light speed lower than sound speed. That means you'd hear the light switch first and then you'd see the light. Quite unluckily, these tears do send out that much thaums to fuck up universal relativity, Newtonian laws and God knows what else.”
>>
>>27565339
“So it'd be possible for energy to travel instantaneously between the tears. And bleed off on the way contaminating things along the path.”
>”Yes. That's the main problem. Heck, if the tear would be big enough, you could end up with something that destabilizes the universe. Causing another big bang, or an infinitely fast expansion. The possibilities are endless. But enough for now, I'm sure you're hungry and tired, and so am I. I suggest we join your friends for dinner.”
>You nod.
>”I'm sure you'll take a liking to the changeling diet.”
>The Queen gets off her throne, walking out of the throne room.
>And you follow.
>This is an interesting predicament you've gotten yourself into.
>>
>>27565344
And that's it. Have fun, PTFG.

Should bugs molt?
>>
>>27565357
it's not should, they do
>>
>>27564498
I envy the person in the burgundy shirt/sweater
>>
>>27565357
>Should bugs molt?

Yes. Dealing with those weird and unexpected challenges of a new body is one of the things that makes TF great.
>>
>>27566024
>>27565855
O boy.
Next thing to writhe then.
Do you people have any other ideas, suggestions or whatever things I can smoke for inspiration.
>>
>>27566060
Smoke paracetamol.
>>
>>27566186
Will do.

Any inspiration you people feel like throwing out?
>>
>>27566195
Make a short story based on
>>27563502 so I can immerse myself
>>
>>27566395
By Immerse you mean masturbate frutiously?
Too busy at the moment, sorry.
maybe one day, anon.
>>
File: doublesguy14.jpg (42KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy14.jpg
42KB, 600x574px
>>27566666
first of all, I am sa-tan

/r/ link for uncensored image.
>>27563502
>>
>>27566718
It's on the artist's tumblr,
http://sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1408221645013.png (359KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
1408221645013.png
359KB, 1280x867px
manual alicorn bump
>>
>>27567112
That's pretty cool, if a bit creepy
>>
File: anongryphon.png (105KB, 2633x1107px) Image search: [Google]
anongryphon.png
105KB, 2633x1107px
>>
Bamping. May someone else do so next time.
>>
>>27568093
Bump
>>
>>27562437
imma write something based on this
>>
>>27568611
That sounds good.
>>
>>27543936
Well, I have a day off tomorrow, so il have plenty of time to write, so im going to hold off on posting till then so I can try and dump a nice hefty chunk of mediocre green.
Sorry for the wait. My job leaves me rather exhausted at the end of the day
>>
Just an Idea I am spitballing here,

Dude gets shunted to Equestria in the early days (like when Ponyville is first settled) and lives along side Celestia as a guard, getting biased treatment due to being a dimensional foreigner eventually passes and is reborn as a foal by celestia as a gift for his dedicated service. Of course she 'accidentally' leaves his memories intact.

Hijinks could ensue from there. I haven't given it much thought past how the MC gets a case of the pony.
>>
>>27568869
>reborn as a foal by celestia as a gift
Celestia has some warped notions of what constitutes a gift.
But I'd still read it.
>>
>>27569071
>>27568869
We mumlestia 2.0 now?
>>
>>27569071
>Celestia has some based notions of what constitutes a gift.

FTFY
>>
Page eight has me feeling a bit horse.
>>
>>27569844

Should've waited a little longer. Page ten leaves you with hoof and mouth disease.
>>
File: 1453749692798.jpg (21KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
1453749692798.jpg
21KB, 252x255px
>>27569855
>>27569844
>>27568611
>>27567222
>>27566666

Since when we're get central?
>>
>>27569873
Didn't you know? Gets turn you into a pony. The better the get, the better the transformation. Dubs leave you with some pretty hooves. Trips gets you a cute pony muzzle and ears. Quads and you get a tail and fun bits. Quints give you a nice, plush pony coat. And a get above that? Congratulations, you're a pony.
>>
>>27569919
what happens when you get dubs four times in a row?
>>
>>27569919
>>27569993
Now we're getting near gets?
God.
>>
>>27569919

Did The Get ever finish?
>>
>>27569993
Other transformations at around the level of that one.

For example, dubs could change:
>hooves (back pair)
>hooves (front pair)
>cutie mark
>teeth

Small things like that. Trips would change some bigger things, quads would change things bigger than trips could, and so on. Four dubs in a row would change four things of that tier.

Now I want to write this.

>>27570005
Such is life, I guess.
>>
>>27570083
Well, I'm going off before I lose Queen status to some fucking get.
>>
>>27570093
It's bound to happen eventually. A lot of small gets can, eventually, change you more than few big gets would. But with big gets, the transformation is much quicker and more thorough than with small gets. So unless there's a longtime lurker or a very big get in the future, I think you're fine.
>>
>>27570166
Checked.

These hooves look adorable by the way.
>>
File: 1447067420582.jpg (5KB, 196x183px) Image search: [Google]
1447067420582.jpg
5KB, 196x183px
>>27566666

Well, I'm more bug, then, I guess.

Always a good thing.

Any one else dares roll their pointless humanity in chance of hooves?
>>
>>27570242
Literally anyone here?
>>
>>27570300
God damn. Checked again.

Guess today's my lucky day.
>>
>>27570242
I'd roll, but I'm in the middle of writing my first thing for this thread since August.

But since I'm even replying I guess that's a roll anyways.
>>
>>27570242
The best part about it is that it gets people to post more if you have the chance to be a pony with each one.

>>27570348
Which green is yours?
>>
>>27570409
I haven't posted this new story yet, I'm almost done, but my stuff from 2015 and 2014 is under Fauvra on the googledoc.

I've had a long, unintended absence since the Anonfilly threads showed up. I've been meaning to write here again for a long time but just never got around to it until now.

Sorry in advance for the blog post.
>>
>>27570521
It's fine. If you don't mind me asking, what are you writing?
>>
>>27570602
This >>27562437

I had a couple false starts, but eventually got working on it.

Just have to proof read it myself before posting.
>>
>>27570631
Sounds like an incredibly relaxing spa day.
>>
>>27570675
I don't know much about spa treatments myself, so I split the transformation into two parts, first the gender change, then the pony change. I realize the redundancy of a character getting tits then losing them becoming a pony, but whatever. I wanted it to be more than just one process of spa treatment but wasn't sure how to handle changing them with out a half-pony/half-human monstrosity walking to the places between treatments and transformation.

Hopefully it turns out well, it's been a while since I've written transformation.
>>
>>27570749
>tfw no femanon with crotchboobs
Missed opportunity there Anon
>>
I awoke to Twilight prodding me with one of her hooves with a concerned look on her face. It had been months since I arrived in Equestria and despite Twilight’s efforts I was no closer to returning home. So I began obsessively pouring through the books in her library myself, sure I didn’t understand most of the concepts of Equestrian magic and I realized if the solution was here, she would have likely found it already, but I was trying anyways. This was the fourth night this week I had stayed up looking through the books for some kind of answer or solution and my lack of sleep had finally caught up to me.

“Even I think this is excessive, Mark.” Twilight worried. “I really hate to say it, but I just don’t think it’s possible. I’ve been through every piece of information available on the subject and I still don’t even know how you got here, never mind finding a way to send you home.”

I sighed in a mix of tiredness and frustration, laying my head and arms on the table in front of me. “I can’t just give up, Twi.”

She shook her head. “Well it’s clearly destroying you, you’re a mess!” Twilight paused a moment to think, quickly looking me over. “And you’re very obviously stressed. Maybe a day at the spa will help clear your mind a bit?” she suggested.

All I could respond with was a look of skepticism.

“Oh it’s not as bad as you’d think, Mark. I recommend the full treatment, I swear you’ll feel like a whole new pony afterwards!” Twilight realized her habitual mistake “Oops, I meant person. You’ll feel like a whole new person afterwards.” She smiled awkwardly.

I sighed again. “Fine, I’ll go I guess.” On my way out I grumbled a bit, but I suppose it couldn’t hurt to relax for a while. After all, it would only be a couple hours at most, it wasn’t a permanent delay from finding a way home. A little bit of time to relax wouldn’t make or break returning to Earth.
>>
>>27570922

Only once I had reached the spa had I realized just how badly I looked when I saw myself in a mirror. Bloodshot eyes, my hair was a tangled mess and I hadn’t shaven in days. I reached the desk and ordered the full treatment, paying with some Bits Twilight had given me before I left. I was lead out of the waiting room by Aloe as Lotus changed the sign on the door to say they were closed. I assumed they would be busy with me for a while.

Luckily the spa was empty at this hour; the two ponies lead me to a shower area and ordered me to strip down. I was bashful about doing it even though they didn’t care as ponies don’t typically wear clothes. The water was refreshing after spending days locked in the library and I admit it was already making me feel better. One of the sisters went off to make preparations for later as the other took me to the sauna.

It was unlike any sauna I had ever been in before, I felt more comfortable than I had in a long time and it even felt as though the steam had softened my skin. It was a bizarre sensation. Eventually the sisters had retrieved me from the sauna and brought me to a specialized hot tub made specifically for washing ponies, it was already bubbling away from the massaging jets within. The sisters quickly got to work gently rubbing and scrubbing my body with various tools I couldn’t even name.

Aloe worked on my ears, washing behind them while gently grabbing and pulling at them as she did. Again it was a strange sensation, especially once she was done; I couldn’t help but feel as though my ears were different somehow. When I tried to reach a hand up to feel them, Aloe stopped me and told me to just relax. They continued and I couldn’t help but let out the occasional groan of content satisfaction, though I did feel one of my ears twitch a few times through the process.
>>
>>27570934

Lotus had one of those puffy shower scrubber things on a stick that she had been working on my legs with and she eventually reached my crotch. Despite their gentleness so far, I had worries about ponies anywhere near my junk and instinctively jumped slightly once I felt the scrubber there. I tried to say something but Aloe just shushed me and gave a reassuring look. I realized I felt something slightly pressing against my head near my ears, once I noticed it and got curious though, the feeling went away. Aloe motioned for me to ignore it and just relax again.

Lotus continued on with gently cleaning my crotch with the scrubber, after a minute or two, it began to feel strangely amazing. The more she rubbed, the more it felt sensitive, I found myself unconsciously fidgeting in place and moaning slightly as she rubbed. My moaning only seemed to spur her on as well until I shuddered and raised a hand to my mouth to prevent from making any noise. I was actually stunned for a moment when I realized she had just given me a happy ending and we weren’t even done our session yet.

The two mares giggled slightly and gotten back to work. I couldn’t place what it was, but that felt extremely different than anything I had felt before. While I had been distracted by that, Aloe had been massaging my scalp, what I didn’t notice is that my hair was longer. Before it had only gone halfway down my neck, but now it was far longer, draping into the water. They had me lay back in the tub with Lotus working on my arms next and Aloe working on my neck and torso. I felt my legs rub against each other and they felt strangely smooth against one another. They felt softer than before too, almost dainty.
>>
>>27570946

After gently rubbing my neck, back and front, Aloe instructed me to lay my head back and just close my eyes rather than watch what they’re doing, she said it was so I could enjoy it more. It turned out that it actually was more enjoyable. She dropped a moist facecloth onto my face and began rubbing it all over. Once Lotus had finished with my right arm, she dropped it back into the water. As I felt her working on my other arm and Aloe had moved on to rubbing along the curves of my body, I unconsciously moved my hand towards my crotch and began to rub myself, not fully picking up on the feminine moan that escaped my lips as I did so.

Lotus dropped my left arm back into the water as Aloe began to work on my upper chest while I continued to gently rub at my lower lips, moaning pleasurably as I did so. After a while of Aloe working on my chest, I reached my free hand up to grope one of my breasts.

Wait, what the fuck? I felt my heart skip a beat at the realization and I jumped up and tried to get out of the hot tub, only for the two spa ponies to hold me down. They tried talking me down but I just shouted over them, my own voice sounding alien to me now as it was the voice of a woman. The spa ponies managed to eventually get me pinned down and each began whispering into my ears. I don’t know what they were saying, but my struggling died down until they could let me go. I couldn’t even remember why I had begun struggling in the first place. I apologized and they told me it wasn’t an issue and finished happily washing my body, though there wasn’t much left at that point. They got me out of the hot tub and dried me off with an incredibly soft towel, head to toe. I noticed my hair was blonde with a few white streaks and was half way down my back, I don’t know why that detail stuck out to me, something about it seemed strange to me but I couldn’t place it.
>>
>>27570957

Next was a full body massage, once at the table I lay on my chest as they worked up and down my back, legs and arms, most of which was preparation. They used specialized massaging oil made to help loosen muscles, anywhere they massaged with it instantly felt a bit warmer. When done they moved onto my feet, rubbing out the tensed muscles and each of my toes. I can’t explain what it was, but after a few moments it felt like I had a slight buzz, as if I were just slightly drunk. Maybe the smell of the oil was clouding my mind.

Once they were done with my hind hooves, they moved farther up to my legs. Part of my mind tried to question why I called them hooves, but hooves sounded right somehow. My legs felt different too, when they were done with them. Different, but right. I tried to ignore it as it was probably just the feeling of the stress literally being rubbed away as they rubbed away at my body.

As they massaged my backside, being gentler around my nether region, the part of my mind telling me something was wrong continued to build. When they reached my lower back, I felt what was almost like a pulling sensation from the base of my spine. As soon as I tried to raise my head up to turn around and look, Lotus stopped me and began to rub my shoulders and neck instead. When I felt the very bones within my shoulder shifting and reforming I realized what was happening, even as Aloe finished pulling the appendage that was my new tail and brushed the long tail hair out that matched my mane.
>>
>>27570969
I tried to struggle, to get up and run to escape, but I found the relaxation and pleasure too much and simply lay there as they continued their transformative massage. The pair rubbed at my hips, being far less subtle about what they were doing now they knew I couldn’t escape. My whole lower half was that of a pony now, as well as my shoulders and presumably my ears from earlier. The sisters began massaging each side of my torso, reforming it into the barrel of a pony and had me lay on my side so they could work my back and chest. Though I was already powerless to escape, I now felt my internal resistance to the changes slipping away as well. The two spa ponies began working on my upper back, I felt each one pulling at something, two more new appendages that would be my wings.

Once both wings were fully grown in, the sisters stretched them both out and rubbed along them too, less to cause any change since there was nothing to change in my wings, but for the sake of the full body massage that was part of the treatment. There wasn’t much left for them to change, I could feel them rubbing my arms now, kneading away my fingers and hands into fore hooves and making the rest of my arms thicker. Finally they got to my head, rubbing all along it and gently massaging my face again as they pulled and stretched until I had a muzzle. I could even feel my teeth had changed even though the sisters never touched them.

They were finally finished changing me and walked me over to a mirror to get a good look at myself. I felt strangely excited looking upon myself, turning to see all that I had changed. I had a beautifully flowing blonde mane, a soft and welcoming face with white freckles, two red eyes contrasting with my light blue coat and a pair of beautifully soft looking wings. I turned to look at my rump and saw I already had a cutie mark, it was a music bar with golden horse shoes instead of music notes.
>>
>>27570977

Your head is fucked up.
>>
File: tranquil.png (327KB, 809x756px) Image search: [Google]
tranquil.png
327KB, 809x756px
>>27570977

Aloe and Lotus lead me to another room for additional spa treatment, though the changes were complete, I had paid for full treatment and they had more of that to fulfill. When all was done, they thanked me and were glad I was happy with my new form. I told them they could expect me to be a regular customer as well, much to their joy. All thoughts of returning to Earth had slipped away, I realized Equestria was a pretty nice place after all and I had already made friends I wouldn’t want to leave behind. Equestria was my home now and I was perfectly fine with that. Twilight was right; I really did feel like a whole new pony.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/QWG9ysNJ

I decided to use an OC for the transformed character's design rather than make an entirely new pony or just use anonmare for it. Hope that's alright.
>>
>>27570989
Nice one.
>>
>>27570989
Very good. Definitely very boner-popping.
>>
>>27571034
>>27571127
Glad you guys like it.
>>
>>27570989
Added to the google doc - http://derpy.me/PonyTF

And of course it's fine. The colour scheme of the transformed pony generally isn't going to matter much, so long as it's not red and black.
>>
>>27570046
Tragically it did not.
>>
>>27570989
That's a thicc pone
>>
>>27572562
Thanks, I think.
>>
>>27563502
Link to uncensored?
>>
>>27572879
>>27566725
Reading is good for you on occasion.
>>
File: 1431643032445.jpg (75KB, 507x496px)
1431643032445.jpg
75KB, 507x496px
>>27570989
>gentle ministrations of spa pones gradually eroding resistance to transformation
evidence there is a god and he wants you to be the qt mare
>>
File: Think fast.png (96KB, 3000x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Think fast.png
96KB, 3000x1137px
>>
File: glockens.jpg (682KB, 1028x2519px) Image search: [Google]
glockens.jpg
682KB, 1028x2519px
>>27570749
>I realize the redundancy of a character getting tits then losing them becoming a pony, but whatever.
Heck why not. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.
>>
2 AM nightly depression, desolation, and complete disgust at everything I was, am, and will be bump
>>
>>27575505
Huh, it's 4am over here
Hope you feel better soon, anon
>>
>>27572879
Sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com

Man, I'm really glad people dig the stuff I make.

I'm working on a PoV oral tf/tg now; if anyone feels like contributing, what pony would you like to see perform the oral sex that triggers the tf/tg?
>>
Hi
>>
>>27568835
You fumble around with the oven gloves, placing them on either hoof with your mouth before sliding your hooves over either side of the tray, pulling it out slowly while trying to balance on your hind legs.
This better be worth it.
You slam the tray down a little hard for comfort and wince at the bang before gripping some tongs in your mouth and after a few attempts, manage to slide all eight slices onto a small plate. You were a hungry lad.
Lady
Mare, horse thing.
Leaving the plate and utensils on the side, fuck knows what you're gonna do with them after this, how to wash shit with hooves?
You grip the plate between your teeth and trot happily into the living room diner. Plopping your butt down on the floor in front of the TV that you for some reason still pay licence for. Which is now even more useless with a smashed remote. You lean back against the sofa and place the plate on a pillow on the floor.
Well, here goes. Bacon for the horse.
You stare at the plate. So just, eat it like a dog? You suppose.
You lean down and grip a slice in your mouth before using a combination of tongue and teeth to draw in the meat.
It tasted good.
It tasted great.
You needed more.
>>
>>27576569
You devoured the current slice and noisily slapped your muzzle down onto the plate, gripping each slice, ripping and tearing it to shreds as they entered your muzzle, no escape for the poor bacon. You lick the plate clean and let out a burp before cleaning your teeth with a tongue, they felt… awfully sharp.
You pounce onto the sofa and check the mirror above it. Flat teeth, like a herbivore, cute short muzzle with a scrunched up nose and deep green eyes that were almost hypnotic. You looked pretty… well… pretty.
That's kinda gay anon.
Fuck off brain.
But you swear you felt something. And what the fuck was up with your table manners. You properly lost it there.
The mirror reminded you.
Aside from the lift mirror you didn't really get a good look at yourself. And also. You were a horse. Like seriously a tiny fucking horse. What the fuck is up with that. How did it happen, when did it happen. Who did this why…. Stop stop. Baby steps anon.
You slowly creep up the stairs, mobile phone in your mouth. If ever there was a time to become a cancerous selfie taker. Now is probably it.
You step into the tiny spare bedroom you use as storage, it had a built in wardrobe with head to toe mirrors.
You slide, anxiously in front of said mirror, to reveal a short little horse, with huge eyes,her soft furred legs, your, soft furred legs. Long brown mane with an orange hilight to one side, you drop your phone at the sight, actually taking it all in this time. The screen touches your soft skin and activates the music again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuK6n2Lkza0

Your hair was quite straight, only really curling slightly at the tips, and it came down just past what you assumed were shoulders. You turn to the side, a shapely torso developed into a curved rear with a tattoo on your arse. Depicting a pair of crossed silver spanners with a silver wing shape. Speaking of wings. You had them.
>>
>>27576574
They were currently a little weird looking, not tucked like you'd expect, you were kind of just letting them stay limp and half open. You concentrate, muscles on your back must do something, tensing one of your back muscles, the left wing tucks up nicely, you grin a little, the next wing follows suit, this song is fucking great.
You dip and dance as you check yourself out, twirling in the mirror, long arched tail with straight brown hair and the same orange hilight by the tip, you blushed deeply as your curiosity got the better of you, you lift the tail up to reveal a slightly darker than your fur, unspoiled looking female horse genetalia. Your face went deep crimson as you lowered your tail quickly. Th-that is rather lood.
You shake your rear again. The music quickly removing any embarrassment. You look yourself in the eyes, you weren't half bad, in face you were gorgeous, you'd have loved to own a horse like this. But now you are the horse.
The music takes you, and you burst out into song once again
“Big black boots!-
Long brown hair!-
She's so sweet,
With her
Get back stare!”
You made a face as you sang to yourself, a scowl of self admiration.
God you were hot.
Wait. What?
No. You know what, fuck it. You're a horse and you're fucking sexy. You don't care any more.
You pick up the phone, lick the camera icon and place the timer on, pressing take photo then leaning it against your hoof as you stand and look at the camera lenses in the mirror
You needed to show some people the new you, in glorious UHD imagery that would take longer than
/mlp/ takes to finish any kind of project ever just to upload to anyone. Which meant you'd probably die of old age.
But it would be worth it to see the look on their faces.
You're a god damn horse, and you feel god damn good about it.

>Those who are actually following this, apologies for the weird upload times and possibly psychotic story structure, this is honestly my first time writing this kinda thing.
>>
>>27575670
If it's not too late, Fluttershy
>>
>>27575670
Fluttershy's mom
she's making a marefriend for her son
>>
>>27576589
I'm enjoying this. Keep it up, man
>>
>>27575670
This pony. Or >>27577058
>>
I'm sorry, /ptfg/ I have done nothing productive all day, Slept and slept. My phone died in school too.

>no green today
>>
>>27564551
This probably deserved more of an answer than it got.
Mind swap means the same as body swap, right? There's a couple of stories tagged as such on the google doc.
If you include body swaps via mutual transformation there are quite a few examples of that. Most of them seem to involve clop. Here's a couple of examples.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/235728/3/kaidans-short-stories-vol-3---commissions/be-careful-what-you-wish-for---greenpony32-commission
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/109700/royal-duties
>>
File: 7fgs-1432437568-34702-full.jpg (29KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
7fgs-1432437568-34702-full.jpg
29KB, 250x250px
>>27564551
>>27578593
Now that I think about it, this is a good read,
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/34702/why-am-i-pinkie-pie
>>
File: Sketch6172550.png (2MB, 720x1280px)
Sketch6172550.png
2MB, 720x1280px
Ponies are always much happier once they've been exposed to the latent retro viruses found all over certain objects.
Trans Ams, Arnold Schwarzennager, Terminator merchandise, DeLoreans, neon windbreakers, old phones, etc
Make you and your pony happy, go retro today
>>
File: wip pov breastfeeding.png (207KB, 430x596px) Image search: [Google]
wip pov breastfeeding.png
207KB, 430x596px
Taking the PoV crotchtits one step further before continuing the cunnilingus drawing
>>
>>27579721
Nice work
>>
>>27568869
What if that's how she gets all her guards, by transforming them and brainwashing them from a young age?
>>
>>27570083
>Now I want to write this.
Do it.

More reasons to post is more chance for it to happen, right?
>>
>>27580777
nice ears
>>
>>27579721
Holy shit yes
>>
>>27580777
Oh I'm definitely going to. Too good of a prompt to pass up.

I'm sure you look cute with your new ears, too.
>>
>>27579721
Will you be uploading the uncensored version to your Tumblr?
>>
>>27578140
Absolutely unacceptable, you are sentenced to hang by the neck until equestria

>TFW I do nothing productive every day

Except work, works productive I guess, but nobody cares about wagefags
>>
File: tumblr_o2v9sfzrl21uobh9go1_1280.jpg (410KB, 1280x1234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2v9sfzrl21uobh9go1_1280.jpg
410KB, 1280x1234px
>>
>>27570989
Very nice little story, if possibly a little fast paced.
I'm guessing the lack of direct speech with the spa ponies was to make things feel more calm and dreamy
>>
>>27582376
I've always had trouble with pacing, I just can't seem to break the 3000 word mark for a simple one-shot story.

>I'm guessing the lack of direct speech with the spa ponies was to make things feel more calm and dreamy

Sure, let's go with that.
>>
Stories here are still shit. Be back in another month.
>>
>>27583655
Fucking waste of hooves right there Anon.
>>
>>27582444
Congrats on the horse ears
>>
Bumping, will deliver today.
>>
>>27569919
You have no clue how bad I want quads.
>>
>>27584680
Don't we all?
>>
You think there's a chance for all of us to turn into pone some day?
>>
>>27584766
You're already a pair of hooves closer to it.

But honestly? Yeah, probably. I mean, there's so much more to be done in the world of technology, and somewhere along the line, there's bound to be something made that can at least indirectly turn people into pones. Like nanomachines, for example. Sure, they may not be able to now, but in 10 years? 20 years? Who knows? We have no clue what sort of stuff is going to be invented. That's why I can't wait for the future to come.
>>
>>27584766
Oh shit, rolling again for more pone parts.
>>
>>27584844
I think that's front hooves now.

Hard to type, but such is life.
>>
>>27583655
State your preferences and I'd be happy to find some reading recommendations for you.
>>
>>27581244
I too would like to see this.

>>27584766
It's so vanishingly unlikely that you may as well call it impossible.
>>
File: Doodles4.png (158KB, 909x613px) Image search: [Google]
Doodles4.png
158KB, 909x613px
Quick Octavia TF/TG face doodle to plan out a commission.
>>
>>27585566
A new tf and a whole set of hooves. Huzzah!
>>
>>27585757
The radiation levels from your enthusiasm is giving me cancer.
Stop being happy
>>
so, i got my PC back up and running. typing should be alot easier now.

also i see you anonymous otter.

i will kidnap your family
>>
>>27585994
>forgot name

rip
>>
>>27585857
no
I'll use my happiness radiation to turn us both into pinkie pie clones

>>27585566
are double dubs better or worse than trips?
>>
>>27586551
I'd say equal or slightly better
>>
>You sigh watching the other posters numbers appear on your screen as you refresh the page
>dubs for them. They probably just got the cutest set of ears right now.
>you sigh congratulating the fellow anon for their dubs hoping that your time would come. You click the captcha. Select all vegetables.
>You wait patiently for your slowly aging gaming rig to refresh the page.
>suddenly it loads and you feel AMAZING.
>wave after wave of transformation energy flows through your veins.
>you scroll down as your fingers fuse into hooves with your post number barely coming into view. You were just able to glance at the matching 6 digits as you could feel your eyes change.
>you hop down off your chair amd your shiny new hooves clatter on the floor.
>Your nose is tickled as the new mane drops into view and you feel how soft it is with a new hoof
>you let out a squee and run in a small circle.
>you try and measure yourself and you stand barely high enough to be eye level with the top of the computer desk
>You were now the pretty pony with your own cute ears.
>Adorable hooves? Check
>Gorgeous light brown mane? Check
>Luxurious darker brown coat? Check
>your numbers? Checked.

Enjoy this rushed piece of writing
>>
>>27586793
Nice work, Anon.
>>
>>27586793

How many dubs would someone have to get to go full pony? Even if it's one hoof at a time, surely someone could do it?
>>
>>27587150
I'd say at least 6.

Front legs, back legs, body, mane, eyes and teeth. But that's also completely arbitrary divisions.
>>
>>27585566
That's really nice
>>
>>27565344
>You're seated at a big table.
>Your friends have already taken over a couple chairs at the table, with a couple glasses and plates of salad?
>Whatever. You mentally shrug, and look around.
>It's some sort of a semi square room with a gibbous window, revealing the night skies, stars dotted on the dark space above.
>The entirety of the room is filled with the large massive table you and your group sit at, the room dimly lit by light bulbs, producing a warm yellow light.
>You expect a similarly sized plate, probably even a bigger one than your friends got.
>But instead you get a cup.
>A cup of smoking light pink liquid.
>The Queen Verita smiles as her cup arrives.
>”Go ahead. Drink up, silly. I know you'll love it.”
>>
>>27587629
>You shrug. There's always a first time.
>How are you going to lift it up, though.
>You force your hooves to the side of the cup, and with some effort, manage to gulp down the contents of the vessel you've been given.
>Hey, that's pretty good.
>Sweet, but not to the point of being too sweet, with a kick but not to the point of strong vodka, kind of kick.
>It's really abstract.
>”So, miss Regia. Could you introduce me to your colleagues?”
“Well, I'm not sure. We aren't really us anymore. Wouldn't new names be in order?”
>”I am sure it's a good idea. We aren't humans anyway. Nor our genders match up. New names are in order. For sure.” Andrew says, leaning back in the chair.
>”Names are nothing but labels. I'd like to know you all a bit more personally. Some talking, you know? I already had word with Regia. We don't get much news from back home, you know?”
“Back home? As if Earth, back home?”
>>
>>27587663
>”Yeah, believe it or not. Had two feet and ten fingers. That was long ago, how are things nowadays?”
“Well, the middle East is on fire. Europeans are beyond Ural, in Russia. Cameron pushed a legalization of intercourse with animals. America is imploding.’
>”Oh. ISIS in Brooklyn?”
“No, actually.”
>”And what of..the normal everyday things and life? The average person.”
>>
>>27587677
“Well, UK legalized Mary. London has a district called little Amsterdam, just because of the tea shops, coffee shops and God knows what else shops.”
>The changeling Queen beside you chuckles.
>”So London is at an all time high?”
>Now it's everyone's turn to laugh.
>The evening flows by, and so does food and drinks.
>And by the end of the night, you don't even know where you are, how you got there, or what's happening.
>It's nice to get your head off of things.
>>
>>27587684
And that's it. Have fun, PTFG.
>>
So, we finally turning into Pones now or what?
>>
File: 1460384499439-mlp.png (130KB, 449x623px) Image search: [Google]
1460384499439-mlp.png
130KB, 449x623px
>>27587957
Only if you can get those magical numbers, anon
>>
>>27588060

>you will never get those sweet dubs and feel your ears change shape, as a cuddly layer of fluff grows over them.
>>
File: 1456567041606.png (305KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456567041606.png
305KB, 850x850px
>>27588164
I know that feel, anon
>tfw I used up all my get magic in some thread in /b/ a few days ago
>>
>>27587663
>>”I am sure it's a good idea. We aren't humans anyway. Nor our genders match up. New names are in order. For sure.” Andrew says, leaning back in the chair.
They seem to take this very lightly, the erasure of their bodies and identities.

>>27587677
>Cameron pushed a legalization of intercourse with animals.
Good news for horsefuckers everywhere.
>>
>>27588487
The Cameron thing was a reference to pigs, but that works too.

I'll definitely try to fledge out the characters more.
>>
Wonder if we're gonna get someone here who turns full Pone in one roll.
>>
>>27569919

But if you get dubs and hooves and nothing else, then how will you continue to post to get more? You'll just be stuck as a human with hooves.

Try solving the captcha that way.
>>
Give it to me straight /ptfg/

Will I ever be the QT mare?
>>
>>27588997

You just missed a cute mane by one.
>>
>tfw you'll never grow a poofy Pony tail
>Or a Plump pony butt
>Or have pretty hooves
>Or have cute ears
>Or those big eyes and that smol muzzle
>>
I dunno people, these forum games are fun and all, but considering all the gets I got, I'm at least trice a pony.

All of my gets go to volunteers that want to join the hive.
>>
>>27589073

I accept my new bug queen overlord.
Will there be cuddles?
>>
>>27589093
There will be motherly cuddles.
>>
>>27589073
I just want to be a normal floofy pretty Pone though.
I'd rather keep rolling and let the changes roll in slowly.
I've only got my ears so far.
It's more fun that way too. Tail and fun bits when?
>>
>>27589114

>>27566666
My tail and fun bits.

Good night, PTFG
>>
>>27589131
G'night.
I'm just posting this because I need more excuses to post and roll for more changes.
>>
>>27518244
Why is this a thing?
>>
>>27589157
Because it's a fetish.
It's a shit fetish, but it's my fetish.
>>
>>27589157
So we can bask in the glorious writefaggotry and enjoy watching filthy apes become adorable pones?

Iunno my boner likes it l, so it must be pretty good.
>>
>>27586793
Very amusing, anon
>>
>>27589061
>tfw you will never cuddle the thique anonpone
>>
File: 1367429964847.jpg (74KB, 680x584px)
1367429964847.jpg
74KB, 680x584px
>>27590002
>tfw 2 away from quads
we are truly cursed aren't we?
the exact moment we learn the significance of repeating digits they elude us.
>>
File: image.png (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273KB, 1280x720px
>>27590053
Soon, Anon, the pone god will make us all pones.
>>
>tfw no tail
>>
The only thing making me doubt being the little mare is literally thinking how hard it would to shitpost with hooves
>>
Wait a minute, what in our posts determines if we become Earth Ponies, Unicorns, Pegasus, Alicorns, or Changelings?
This is very important.
>>
>>27591521
This is just a suggestion
Dubs or better of each number
1-2 Earth
3-4 Pegasus
5-6 Unicorn
7-8 Changeling
9-0 Alicorn
>>
>>27591651
Dang, I bet Earth Ponies have the best butts, but I kinda want to be a Unicorn because magic and it would make up for not having hands.
>>
>>27591651
Alicorn shouldn't gave a 1/5th chance, really. We don't want them swarming over sanity like fucking locusts, after all.
>>
>>27591651
>1-2 earth Nice

>>27520322
>>27520611
>>27520633
>>27520711
>>
What would it feel like to grow a poofy Pone tail?
>>
>>27592136
What would you guys suggest, then?
I was just basically making some incredibly basic rules, this could be a fun game to have each thread
>>
We need more writers
>>
>>27589157
Because for as long as there have been ponies, people have been asking the question 'what if I was the ponies?'
>>
>>27592464
Maybe there could be a very, VERY small chance that someone could into a canon character?
I feel like we could also try to make it more interactive somehow, but I'm not sure what we could do.
>>
>>27592651
Math. But, I ain't no smarty pants here. Make a matrix going to quads, make double dubs worth slightly less than trips, etc...

Could go all the way up to quints if suffering on behalf of a Manchurian curtain sniffing board's patrons silly games is your shtick.
>>
Nightgood PTFG
May you dream of being the little made tonigh
>>
>>27592564
Expect more green from me by the end of the week. Next week is tough, but after that, smooth sailing.

On a half-related note, I'm actually the anon who posted the prompt. Once I finish Anon Is a Mare in Heat, I'm going to start writing something involving TF-causing gets.
>>
>>27591651

Rolling to see what i become
>>
>>27591651
roll me up f a m
>>
>>27591651
Rolling
>>
>>27593510
Glad to see you haven't disappeared.

>>27593523
>>27593646
>>27593821
Transformation into the rolling pony
>>
>>27594051
but if unicorns roll they get their horn stuck in the ground and become a flagpole
>>
Page eight smells. Let me cook green. You can watch changes happening real time, if you have the guts for it.
>>
>>27591651
Just woke up, gonna roll
Hey, we should think of how many gets it would take for full pone
Like, how many dubs it would take for that? Or double dubs or trips and so on and so on
>>
>>27594669
>You can watch changes happening real time
I need this. Sounds hot.
>>
>>27588716
Flesh, not fledge (which I've just learned means to 'develop wing feathers that are large enough for flight' so probably not applicable to most of your characters)
Have you considered getting help with proofreading?
>>
>>27596493
I go once over my things, once they're done.
And I have fallen asleep halfway through writing on my couch.

I'll get my coffee and continue working.
So if you have the nerves to watch you can witness me writing.
>>
>>27596623
Link?
>>27591651
Also, rollerino
>>
>>27594075
Kek. Someone write a story about a transformed unicorn who's always getting their horn stuck in things.
>>
>>27596646
The Google doc. But I'm currently cooking, so give me some time.
>>
>>27591651
gфע₪
Με
Δμβs
>>
>>27596820
Reroll
PядιsΞ ЖЭЖ
>>
>>27596834
Now you make me sad, Anon.
Started to write. Go ahead and watch, but it'll be probably painfully cringeworthy. It's the Google doc.
>>
File: rump.png (202KB, 1280x1018px) Image search: [Google]
rump.png
202KB, 1280x1018px
>>27591778
>Earth Ponies have the best butts
That's how they try and entice you to become one of them
>>
>>27596907
What were you cooking? I'm just curious.
>>
>>27587684
>In the morning, you awake, with the biggest hangover you've ever had.
>You look around.
>The yesterday night is in a blur.
>You're lying, half-assly covered in a blanket, two sets of snoring next to you.
>A headache kicks your face and a stomach spin takes care of the rest.
>What happened last night?
>You look beside you.
>Annie, snoring, nuzzled up to your side.
>That's not the source of the soft snoring.
>And on the other side, your host, Verita.
>Annie on one side..
>Verita on the other..
>You were all drunk.
>You internally scream
>>
>>27597447
>Did that happen?
>You need some air.
>And a lot of it.
>If only you could get out without waking them up.
>You have wings, right?
>If you could just lift off the bed, and get silently out of the room.
>You slowly sit on the bed.
>Alright, just buzz them.
>With a load of concentration, summoned from God knows where, you manage to make the pair of the insect wings on your back move.
>With a little more effort, you're a couple centimeters afloat.
>And with a few swings of your hooves, you're moving off the bed, in a pretty good silence and without disturbing the two equines that laid by your side.
>You drop on the ground.
>With a couple trots, you take course to the door on the other side of the room.
>The door opens with a creak, and you exit into the..
>The throne room.
>Huh.
>So Verita has her quarters placed nearby.
>Neat.
>You trot out of the throne room.
>Finally you breathe freely.
>So did something happen?
>Think, think.
>You've all been drinking.
>You were drinking a lot.
>You pace around.
>You've all left at late hours of the morning. That's for sure.
>>
>>27597456
>And Annie must've came around and fell asleep with you and the other Queen.
>So nothing happened.
>You breathe out.
>You're pretty sure nothing happened.
>You have a look around.
>Retrograde amnesia is still a thing sadly, and thus you cannot remember how you've gotten into anything yesterday, well at least anything short term memory related.
>You must've been really wasted to sleep in a single bed with someone you hardly know.
>Well, time to find the others.
>Asking around would be the best bet.
>But you should have a look into the room you've been in too.
>You follow your vague memories, and after some asking around, you find the room you've been in yesterday.
>>
>>27597465
>Just looking like after every party.
>Numerous bottles, shot glasses, plates, remains of beverages in glasses, and amongst that, a pegasus sprawled out on the table.
>Not even lying against the table.
>Literally in the middle of the fucking table.
>Philip. Sounds about right.
>You trot up to the pegasus.
“Fifi! Wake up.”
>You go gently. But the pony only murmurs something.
“Philip,” you say and poke the pegasus.
>Nothing. Your friend just turns around.
“Philip! You massive fat fuck! Getup!”
>To your much harsher words, the pony springs up from sleep, and startled falls off the table, with a thud.
>You chuckle.
“Good morning princess.”
>”Shut up.”
“We need to get the others. Are you not hungover enough to be useful?”
>”Yeah, just give me a minute to pick myself up.”
>The pegasus slowly stands up, stumbling, before running off, sounds of something wet hitting the ground and gurgles fly to your ears.
>Oh boy. This'll be one heck of a day.
>>
>>27597475
And that's it for today, folks.

>>27597446
Scrambled eggs with spring onion.
>>
>>27597480
Damn, I shouldn't asked. It's 11pm and I'm hungry.
Also bump.
>>
Degenerated go into the ovens.
>>
>>27597447
Nice way to wake up, snuggled with cute equines.
>>
Good night, /PTFG/.
I'll tell the bedbugs to leave you all alone.
>>
>>27598512
goodnight bug tit

dont get squished
>>
>>27598512
You don't need to
Sleep is for the weak and I own a gun
>>
>>27598558
Wrong file
>>
>>27597443
What if a unicorn, a pegasus and an earth pony were each trying to convince Anon that he should become a member of their respective species?
>>
>>27592284
Probably pretty great, until you accidentally sit on it.
>>
>>27598602
>Be qt unicorn.
>Yearly Anonversion ceremony.
>you had been selected as the chosen unicorn to try and get the designated Anon to become a glorious unicorn instead of a horsefeathered pegasi or bucking earth pony.
>Princess Celestia and Luna both stand in a stand nearby presiding over the ceremony.
"As the Regent of the Sun, I hereby declare the Yearly Anonversion started. Ponies it is up to your respective chosen representative to convince the Anonymous to convert to your race. The only rule; No Mind control magic, Anon must decide with a clear mind. When The whistle blows they may begin."
>The whistle blows, and I immediately gallop towards The Anon located across the large arena.
>Mudpony and Birdbrain beat me to him due to their speed and stamina.
> Both are crassly trying to shout over each other to voice the reasons for converting to their race.
"Yeah, I mean flying would be cool...but can you bone midair?"
>both the other ponies go quiet.
"B-bone? I don't understand..." the pegasus says as she lands on the ground with a quick flutter.
>I clear my throat. I had spent the last three months studying the Anon's culture and they put a lot of emphasis on sexuality and an act they called 'posting'. >I knew exactly how to win the Anon over...

"My Face When. Autism. IWTCIRD. The feels. Rule 34."
>my face is burning with embarrassment as I try and speak Anon's native language hoping that I get through to him and am not just spewing nonsense.
>The silence that fell over the Arena could have been cut with a knife.
"The fuck." was Anon's response. "My face when IWTCIRD. You have a way to set that up? I could see a rainblow job in my future." His face lit up with this enigmatic response.
>I had over stepped my bounds. I had no idea what anon meant with this response.
>I floundered.
"Uh...Ummm. W-well memed friend?"
>Anon's mood immediately darkened and he began to shout the same set of words angrily, bouncing between 'Troll' and 'Cancer'
To be continued.
>>
>>27598558
well now i have eye cancer, how am i supposed to write now? in braile?
>>
>>27599066
I giggled.
At this point the ponies may want to reconsider even letting Anon join them. Consign him to the fate of zebrahood instead.
>>
>>27591651
alright
>>
>>27599066
>Be Anon at the yearly Anonversion ceremony
>The earth pone and pegacuck are spliffing off all the reasons they can think of
>Then this little spergicorn runs up to you
>"My Face When! Autism! Eye double you tea sea eye are dee! Feels! Rule 34!"
"The fuck?"
>This lil nigga was trying to speak meme to you
"Ayo so hol up." you say, causing her to tilt her head
>You smack your lips at her
"So you sayin..."
>"W-well memed."
"We wuz big guys n sheit?"
>"Uh..."
"Looks like you got yourself memed, what's the next step of your master plan?"
>"Wh-what?"
"Oh shit whaddup!"
>"Huh?"
"Real nigga hours bish! Do you smash dat em eff like button?!"
>"Troll face...?"
>You hit a hard dab
"Lets see you dance sucka."
>All the ponies are confused by your attempt to communicate
>You hit another dab
>"Kek!"
>You hit the dab a third time
"Hit the dab, thot!"
>You begin hitting a rapid series of dabs
"Dab on 'em!"
>The unicorn attempts a weak dab
>You do the whip and nae nae
>None of the ponies are sure what's happening
>"You're a big guy!"
"Mai waifu tea bee aiche!"
>"I-I can't do this! I don't know what he's saying!" the unicorn drops to the ground
"I get extra happy every time I see mai waifu!"
>You perform a few ghetto dances for the spectating ponies as the unicorn lays in defeat
"Yeah she is okay but she is nothin like mai waifu!"
>None of them dared to approach you
"Maybe one day I can get married to mai waifu!"
"SUCC! Cuck! Alt-right! HAHA 9/11 MAYMAY DANK KUSH SHREK FURFAG NIGGER FUCK CHARLIE SHEEN!"
>You do a flip and land on your head, snapping your own neck
>It was on that day that ponykind recieved a grim reminder
>They needed to establish communication with Anons quickly or they'd get wrapped up in too many layers of irony and commit suicide as a prank
>>
>>27599905
Better than where I was going with it. Good Job
>>
File: IMG_20160425_093101.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_093101.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>27599988
Thanks, goy
>>
I'd end up going with the Unicorn because lack of context and knowledge/shitty memery aside, that kind of dedication is adorable.
Damn, I really want that sweet, strong, big, squishy Earth Pony butt though.
>>
>>27600215
>tfw rolled hooves
>Also rolled fucking ALICORN
Yeah, I'm cool with this too.
I get to be a fucking Alicorn. That's rad as hell.
Now I just need more good rolls to complete the transformation.
>>
>>27599988
>those digits
Noice
>>
>>27599905
Tragic. He didn't even get to be a pony. RIP in peace.
>>
>>27581244
SPP delivers,
http://sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com/post/145628996273/took-it-a-step-further
>>
>>27600196
>that image

im dead
>>
>>27602002
God's work, sir.

I'm too tired to write. I'll try tomorrow.
>>
Bampuing and ralling
>>
So what happened to Icarus?
>>
>>27604184
Flew too close to the sun and crashed and drowned.
>>
>>27604191
Should have seen that coming.
Do pegasi have the same trouble flying close to Princess Celestia?
>>
>>27604307
No, their wings aren't made of wax, feathered pillows and bubble gum.
>>
If you had to tf into one of the mane six and live on earth, ptfg, who would you pick? I'd go ponk.
>>
>>27604736
Fluttershy
Because FlutterMac (and having Discord as a chill friend)
>>
>>27604736
Twilight. I'd have a lot of reading to do about the theory and practice of turning humans into ponies.

>>27604780
It didn't sound like they were coming with you. (And I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but FlutterMac is awful)
>>
>>27604736
Main six?

Probably fashion horse. Or purple smart.

Out cast?

Definitely Octavia.
>>
>>27605263
>Octavia.
Classy. And you can unravel the mystery of how one plays a cello with hooves.
>>
>>27575670
>Sevenpaperplates.tumblr.com

Hmm. I suppose Cheerilee may be a good candidate.

Fleur may also be optimal.

Or perhaps Fancy Pants. R63 Vinyl?
>>
>>27605949
>Cheerilee may be a good candidate
She's gonna educate you on the subject of being the little mare.
>>
>>27606191
teach me the ways of the little mare, little mare. so i can become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

when i scrunch my snootle civilizations will fall

when i squish my face, worlds will kneel before me.

and when i ask w-what were gonna do on the bed insert name here, they will beg for mercy
>>
>>27600215
Butt enhancement is like the third most common kind of unicorn magic. You shouldn't have any difficulty learning it.
>>
File: zzzzzzz.png (190KB, 739x622px)
zzzzzzz.png
190KB, 739x622px
>>
>>27607353
looks like being the pone sure is tiring
too bad you don't have that earth pony endurance
>>
Good morning, PTFG. Have a bump.
>>
>>27606191

Mmmh. Perhaps a Futa Cheerilee for teaching you how to better take a cock like a good little mare? Perhaps Big Mac may need to have his thick cock deepthroated.

Perhaps the Spa Twins can massage those dainty teats of yours with their tongues and suckle the sweet milk you will be producing as you are filled with seed by a stallion like Soarin.

All the while making you enjoy every minute of it until you no longer want to be anything else but a loving, subservient mare.

I dunno. Just waiting for someone who has actual art or writing abilities to create something to this effect.
>>
File: 1441264832573.png (908KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441264832573.png
908KB, 1280x960px
>>27605546

Like minded here are we not?

I suppose I would join you as Spitfire as my next choice. Not particularly athletic, but with wings that could change.

Failing that, I suppose Roseluck or Redheart may be decent. The latter in having a neurologist for a father, so...

Gilda could be another one, because opposable digits and wings. Though the beak will take some getting used to, but exotic.

As for the Mane 6... No clue.
>>
>>27609821
U-unf

All muh fetishes
>>
Have some bad art I found.
>>
>>27610617
9/11, pretty good.

I'll post on Sunday. End of the school year has me extinguishing a lot of fires on the many roofs of my subjects.
>>
>>27609854
I love that picture
>>
File: 83.png (974KB, 1158x651px) Image search: [Google]
83.png
974KB, 1158x651px
>>
>TFW was gonna start writing today

>TFW chavvy stole my bike and I now have interviews with the police.

Rip I swear to god I'm being punished for mybshit green
>>
>>27613495
Who needs bikes? Ride a horse
>>
File: Ahm_late_for_Appleschool.png (746KB, 597x728px) Image search: [Google]
Ahm_late_for_Appleschool.png
746KB, 597x728px
>>27613728
Who needs rides? Be a horse.
>>
>>27613885
I can be your little horse, anon!
>>
File: WEW LAD.png (2MB, 942x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WEW LAD.png
2MB, 942x1080px
>>27613728
>tfw live in the city
>tfw not allowed to ride a horse in the city

god is dead
>>
>>27613885
Who needs horse? Be a ride.
>>
>>27613985
Who needs a ride? Just be the little mare
>>
>>27613985
>Anon becomes horse
>Being the entrepreneurial sort, he creates an Uber-for-horses business.
>Carries around passengers on his back.
>They're recruiting more steeds.
>>
I remember some pretty good green a ways back.
college student anon was up last drinking redbull and bullshiting an essay. he took a pill that turned him into a mare.
real cute shit, can anyone tell me the name?
>>
File: keyboardmasher.png (428KB, 888x787px) Image search: [Google]
keyboardmasher.png
428KB, 888x787px
>>27615195
That's Woofr's Crunchtime.
http://pastebin.com/SLiRMr3v
>>
>>27615216
noice
>>
>>27615233
It is noice.
Come back to us, Woofr
>>
Test
>>
File: yes.jpg (94KB, 625x469px)
yes.jpg
94KB, 625x469px
>>27615658
No.
>>
>>27615708
Medical tests to determine whether you have acute ponitis.

>>27616073
Maybe. I don't know.
>>
>>27616180
Or medical experiments with the minor side effect of turning some participants into pones.
>>
File: cdn.png (378KB, 992x495px) Image search: [Google]
cdn.png
378KB, 992x495px
>>
You are now a pony.
What kind of pose do you strike for your new social media profile picture?
>>
File: rarara-popular.png (366KB, 1024x576px)
rarara-popular.png
366KB, 1024x576px
>>27618065
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1121x1872px)
image.jpg
269KB, 1121x1872px
Me as human
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 1024x1280px
>>27618127
Me as pony
>>
File: gross.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
>>27618127
>>
>>27618166
Let's see your human form fatso
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: IMAG00218.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px)
IMAG00218.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>27618175
Different anon, but Id like to bring you autism on wings!
>>
>>27618127

lol you look like a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (381KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381KB, 1280x960px
>>27618272
I can assure you I am super duper fuckin intellectualistic
>>
>>27618242
Nice Police glasses Nurd
>>
File: IMAG00180.jpg (769KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00180.jpg
769KB, 2560x1440px
>>27618505
Nah, those are for flying planes.
>>
>>27618564
i can almost swear i've seen you before. are you in CAP?
>>
File: IMAG00182.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG00182.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>27618583
Nope, shoulda seen if I could, but just had to pay my way instead.

I'd have more regrets if CAP somehow made me into a qt3.14 pega mare.
>>
>>27618564
Dammit I'm jelly
>>
>>27618564
Planes are for faggots, get a Robinson r22 beta and stop being a pussy
>>
>>27618092
Glamorous

>>27618127
>>27618132
Big improvement, even if you're a filthy earth pony.
>>
>>27618876
Get your own wings and start being a pony.
>>
>>27619613
Could make a nice piece of art, the new pony marveling at their magnificent new wings.
>>
File: derp.jpg (96KB, 875x789px)
derp.jpg
96KB, 875x789px
>>
>>27621975
Mmmm, wouldn't call the look "marveling" or the wings "glorious," but I'm too lazy to drawfag at all.
>>
>>27591651
rollan
>>
File: ipone.png (712KB, 923x738px)
ipone.png
712KB, 923x738px
>>27622526
Whoops, I was just posting to bump, not as a response to the request.
>>
File: 4.f6.png (286KB, 1537x1066px)
4.f6.png
286KB, 1537x1066px
>>
File: 648738.png (128KB, 1000x700px)
648738.png
128KB, 1000x700px
>>
File: swish.gif (126KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
swish.gif
126KB, 800x450px
>>
File: tumblr_o8mpc8q8b01rulkopo1_1280.jpg (281KB, 1280x596px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8mpc8q8b01rulkopo1_1280.jpg
281KB, 1280x596px
>>
>>27625415
Very nice
>>
>>27618132
is this mare or..?
>>
>>27626592
Can't be. No eyelashes.
>>
File: 1462951957963.png (560KB, 3192x700px)
1462951957963.png
560KB, 3192x700px
>>
>>27627417

>Dapper stallion Anon.
This is an untapped market full of opportunity.
>>
>>27627463
Rarity turning uncouth Anons into the dapperest of stallions
>>
>>27628030
>Rarity turning uncouth Anons into the prettiest of mares
FTFY
>>
>>27628576
They can't all be the prettiest. It's a nice idea but stallions are underrepresented in the realm of transformations.
>>
>>27629140
>implying you dont want to be mounted by a large stallion and fucked unconcious
>>
>>27629155
M-muh fetish
This is the hottest thing on the planet

>>27629140
There are always femanons, right?
>>
>>27629155
Especially former humans. Probably will have better stamina than normal pones
>>
Good morning PTFG. Greenery soon.
>>
>>27597475
>You trot over to Philip.
>The poor pegasus has a whiter shade on her face, a bucket of convenience, now filled with the remnants of their yesterday dinner.
>”God, I'll never drink again.”
>You pat your friend on the back.
“We need to find the rest of the team. Annie is asleep with our generous host. Miro and Andrew, along with Milia are still nowhere. Have you seen them?”
>”No, not since last night. I think they left early, or something.”
“Since last night? Weren't we supposed to get rooms or something?”
>”Yeah. I have no idea where we were supposed to get them. And how about you, where did you fall asleep?”
>>
>>27629822
“Just like you're supposed to after a great party. In someone else's bed with alcohol poisoning and a load of regret,” you say and chuckle at your friend.
>”A-men. We should ask around. Or we could wait for the Queen.”
>You nod.
“Considering all the things, we should wait.”
>”Agreed. Did something happen to you last night? You know, Annie and such?”
“No. Absolutely nothing happened.”
>”Pfft. You end up with two drunken people in a bed, and you don't take advantage?”
“We're nurses, we have high standards.”
>”We still don't have the graduation exams.”
“It was literally just a week before them. I think it's safe to say we'd all graduate. God, I'm starting to miss school, honestly. Even though half of our classmates were assholes with noses up high, even though the days were tough and personal life was a secondary concern...I miss it, you know?”
>>
>>27629825
>”And here we are, skipping bargaining and head first into depression. Get it together, Non. Though, I must admit, I miss my family. The fact I won't see them kind of kicks me into the gut. Not to mention, even if I'd see them ever again, I'm looking like this.”
“Hey, you're not the one looking like Swiss cheese.”
>Philip chuckles.
>”No I suppose I don't. But still. We don't know about our abilities. You and I have wings. Can we fly? Does that horn do something else than look fancy? Or the crown?”
“Yeah, it'd be a nice thing to know. But I'd really like to go home. Even if I were to lose my legs I'd love to go home.” You sit down, looking at the ground, before sighing and looking up again. “Heck, even a smoke would be great.”
>>
>>27629828
>”Can't help. Milia has the cigs. How about we go start looking for others. I doubt our host will be waking up soon, considering the mightiness of the alcohol drank yesterday.”
“Yeah. I need to get my mind off of things. Thinking about walking would be nice.”
>”Come on, miss Cheeselegs.” Philip says, chuckles and heads for the door.
>You get up and follow.
>Miss Cheeselegs.
>Heh.
>>
>>27629837
And that's it for today
>>
>>27576589
In all this confusion and slight urge to cum inside ones self. It was 10am. You'd been dancing and pissing around for 9 or 10 hours.

You had a huge urge to go out, down town with your mates, but like this? Was that wise? You suddenly realise that for others, this may be a little harder to take in. You climb onto the arm chair and peer out of the window, lifting the netting with you schnoz. How would people react given enough time to realise what you are. A quick glance as you gallop by is one thing, but being within conversation distance and talking to your friends would be one hell of an other. But why should you stay cooped up because you got unlucky and became a horse. It's not your fault. Just unlucky, right? You can't call your friends, you've mastered YouTube but your phone is almost soaked from being licked so many times. Youl just have to walk over and hope they don't freak out. Theyl know it's you, right?
You head upstairs and find some old small clothes that you still have. The house was left to you when your parents moved to a bungalow in a nice retirement village, you'd lived in this house all your life. So you managed to find some kids clothes, an old plether jacket and a pair of jeans. No way were the jeans gonna fit. Your legs were all.. mangled but you clumsily slipped on the jacket, then found your current pair of boots they fit surprisingly well considering the size of your hooves, you were a size 13, which is shit because you can barely find anything to fit. But they worked somewhat, you plopped your butt down and began attempting to tie the laces around your back hooves holding the boots in place. They looked kinda weird but it went with the jacket. Stashing the keys into your pocket you don a newsboy flat cap and open the front door, the jacket wasn't such a match for your cap, that went better with your suit but itl do. Shutting the doors behind you, you trott down your path “thank God for self locking doors” you mumble.
>>
>>27629929
Great disguise. Now the world will never guess you're a pony.
>>
>>27629155
Maybe I just want to see what it's like to do cute pony things.
>>
>>27630573
Maybe you're a faggot and don't belong here. This is /ptfg/. We're as degenerate as we can be.
>>
>>27629155
>not wanting to be the stallion that mounts a pone and lewds her unconscious
>>
>>27630742
>Not wanting to be the mare that gets lewd unconcious/10
>>
>>27629828
That could be an awkward reunion when she looks like a bug that's been through an industrial hole punch.
>>
>>27631209
Nice try, but it's time to move to a new thread.
>>
Someone pick an op image and I'll make a new thread.
>>
File: this_general.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
this_general.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>>27631434
>>
>>27624169
This^
>>27631434
>>
>>27631514
>>27631514
>>27631514
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.