[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to marry a regular horse version of your idealized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1421105402104.png (430KB, 901x638px) Image search: [Google]
1421105402104.png
430KB, 901x638px
If you had to marry a regular horse version of your idealized waifu in front of all the media would you do it? She'd gradually become more and more like your ideal horse over the course of a year but scientists and jealous horsefuckers would be after you.

If you refused you get an unlimited supply of prawn cocktail for life regardless where you are.
>>
>>27481465
depends. would waifu be from horse land? or just a clone with her personality but not experiances?
>>
>>27481473
Your idealized version so whatever makes you hungrier. The scientists are hungry as they come though.
>>
>>27481465
>implying i would not share her growth with the government to help further understanding of whatever
>implying i would not get government backing from possessing the first inter dimensional relationship
>>
>>27481495
I like to think I'm not a silly potato but do you really trust them enough with the only chance you'll ever have to horse properly?
>>
>>27481465

>Unlimited supply of Prawn cocktail for life

only has to be one prawn cocktail if it's poisoned.
>>
File: 1448116205987.gif (2MB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1448116205987.gif
2MB, 500x605px
>>27481465
i take the prawn cocktail
my waifu is too pure for this world
and i fucking love prawn cocktails
>>
>>27481546
You could sell it and retire on mystery prawns forever. Even the devil wouldn't poison the other thing.
>>
screw this thread I'm gettng prawns
>>
File: B3vyd3X.jpg (123KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
B3vyd3X.jpg
123KB, 768x1280px
>>27481465
I don't want to be pic related autistic, I'd rather have prawn.
>>
FOOKING PRAWNS
>>
>>27482521
There it is
>>
I pick my beloved horse.
>>
What if my waifu is prawn cocktail?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.