[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OK OK OK,, A Donkey and a Mule are stuck on a desert island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: BonBon listens to a joke.png (875KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BonBon listens to a joke.png
875KB, 1280x720px
>OK OK OK,, A Donkey and a Mule are stuck on a desert island
>And so the Donkey says to the Mule "Why don't we build a boat to get off this island?"
>AND THE MULE SAYS...

Finish the joke /mlp/
>>
>>27478647
BUT HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER!
>>
>>27478647
Is this a racist joke?!
I will not allow RACISM on MY board!
>>
File: S1e16_something_about_you.png (513KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
S1e16_something_about_you.png
513KB, 1280x718px
>>27478655
Good one pal!
>>
File: Mule_wearing_shades_S3E04.png (513KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mule_wearing_shades_S3E04.png
513KB, 959x540px
>>27478647
Yes, please do go on. What did the Mule say?
>>
>>27478647
Why don't we build a wall so no one can come onto this island?
>>
Mules are actually pretty legit companions. More loyal and fearless than horses, a lot less fragile too.
>>
>>27478703
t. Mule
>>
>>27478802
what the fuck does t. mean?
>>
>>27478829
>t. Newfag
>>
>>27478647
>AND THE MULE SAYS, "I'M ENNIS THE JERK, I LIKE TO EAT WORMS AND DANCE AROUND! LOOK AT ME EATING WORMS AND DANCING AROUND WITH WORMS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!"
>>
>>27478647
>WE DON'T HAVE ANY WOOD.
>>
>>27478857
But that's not funny anon.
>>
File: winkwinknudgenudge.gif (123KB, 656x540px) Image search: [Google]
winkwinknudgenudge.gif
123KB, 656x540px
>>27479095
It's kind of funny if you know that mules are sterile.
>>
>>27478662
>MY board
So you're the one responsible for all the shit we have here?
>>
>>27479130
Fair do's, I wasn't in the know
>>
>>27478647
niggers
>>
>>27478647
>AND THE MULE SAYS...
penis penis penis penis penis penis
>>
>>27478857
>>27479130
I didn't laugh, but that was rather clever.
>>
>>27478647
>male donkey fucks a horse
>it produces a mule which lives more and is thougher than a hore
>male horse fucks a donkey
>it produces a hinny which is pretty much a manlet mule
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>27480365
>A hinny is what you get when a stallion fucks a Jenny.
I have a feeling that the musical The Mane 6 went to see in Manehattan is the equivalent of Uncle Tom's Cabin or The Birth of a Nation for donkeys and donkey-horse hybrids.
>>
>>27480365
You're giving hinnies too much credit. They are also nearly impossible to make. For one stallions and Jennie's are picky about mates, mares and Jake's aren't. Secondly even if they do manage to breed it's unlikely to live full term because of the difference in chromosome numbers, less of a problem in a mule pairing. Combined with their temperament creates a clusterfuck of an animal.
>>
>>27478691
Don't get so defensive
>>
>>27478647
And the mule says, "Insolent ass, I impugn your neuroticism. Your fauxlosophical meanderings cause my disdain far greater than having to spend my last hours with yourself. Your asinine remarks just now caused more of my brain cells to undergo apoptosis than any amount of blatant idiocy that I've ever experienced in this matte wasteland. To that end, you will be the first to perish. If I cannot reproduce, neither can you, and I believe your rotted corpse will make a fitting raftor, as your hollowed orifice will become my new sextant. Your family will mourn your greatest hour, but know this; if they were to find out about that idiotic comment you just made about transfiguring wood from sand, they would most definitely taxidermy you and display you for all to see in the Hall of Shame. You are most disgraceful... goodbye, DONK-EH!"
>>
>>27480627
>For one stallions and Jennie's are picky about mates, mares and Jake's aren't.

>Mares aren't

There's really no need the feed the fetish here...
>>
>>27481528
mares are kind of picky, just not in the way most breeders would think. Mares need to be handled right by a gelding or stallion to be receptive to them, when they are receptive, theyre not always libel to be okay with their mate taking them and will kick them if she's not ready. this is after shes presented herself to them. for a horse, it can be quite a task given how big the stallions are and how heavy they both are. this kind of previolence would be lethal to a human suiter, so it really shouldn't feed anyones fetish unless they enjoy getting their skull crushed by the hooves of an otherwise completely obedient horse. then after you die they kill the mare for being "Dangerous"
>>
>>27480627
>because of the difference in chromosome numbers, less of a problem in a mule pairing

. . . How does that work?

>According to the ADMS: "The equine hybrid is easier to obtain when the lower chromosome count, the donkey, is in the male.

But the source for that also mentions:

> The genetic inheritance of the hinny is exactly the same as the mule.

>Scientists think that differences in hinnies and mules may be from the result of maternal influences on the fetus,

"Influences"? So donkey wombs are just like "NOPE".
>>
Because squirrels are SO DARN STUPID.
>>
>>27481622
>So donkey wombs are just like "NOPE"?
Well they CAN self-abort.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.