[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a new phone and decided to download the Gameloft MLP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (50KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
50KB, 1136x640px
So I got a new phone and decided to download the Gameloft MLP game. Wasn't there a version where you could get everything without the use of in-app purchases or shit like gems and hearts by Amazon or something?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>27466434
Diferent fag than OP, can anyone spoonfeed me on that? Didnt even knew there was something like that
>>
>>27467195
It's called "Amazon Underground".
Download the Amazon app store, then search for the apps with a "really free" logo : those are versions with removed ads/in-app payment/etc.
>>
>>27467980

DO I Need to start all over again?
>>
>>27467980
What platform is this on?
>>
>>27468954
Idk about ios or windows phone but ya can download it for android

>>27467980
Thanks
>>
>>27469169
Android only because sideloading because it violates the play store TOS about appstore on appstore. (basically an app cant be a conduit to buying other apps and be listed on the Play store, i think iOS is the same way but i dont give a fuck.)
>>
File: 300278c.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300278c.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>27468954
Android, and presumably Amazon's Android derivatives (Kindle, Fire, etc.)

I'm currently playing the Windows Phone version, and holy shit is it broken. Is the Windows desktop version worth playing?
>>
>>27469201
>expecting any windows phone app to ever work
>>
>>27468949
AFAIK, yes.

From what I know about the Amazon version :
- stuff with gems is still at the same price
- the game give you 4-10 gems each day (so it still take at least 43 day of farming to get Celestia, for example)
- social event are disabled (an easy way to get 1 free pony per week, 2 if you are hardcore)

I play the normal version without paying anything, and I don't consider the "free" version to be worth restarting.
>>
The Amazon version is much better IMO, the awards you get for leveling is quadruple with gems and they are easier ti come by in general, it's still worth a switch, I got to level 28 on the Google version before switching,

Btw my friend code for underground should someone want it:
93e72
>>
>>27468949
You can backup the appdata from your old phone and recover from your new one. I used Helium app and it works well.
Also if you had account connected from the old phone, connect from the new one and the game will ask you to continue with the save file they have in cloud storage.

>Add me: be6d261
>>
>>27467980
>Region lock
Fuck you too amazon
>>
>>27469597
fucking torrent it you mongol.
>>
Is there a limit to the number of characters you can unlock with the Equestria Girls mini game? I used get a guaranteed character by completing it once a week, but the last two weeks I've only gotten medium ponds. I was hoping you could unlock all of them this way since some of them seem to be obtainable only through events that aren't available in the underground version.
>>
>>27470220
Yup,after you get all the characters EqG can dish out, the 'big prize' gets replaced with random decor.
>>
>>27469597
Region block is only based off the address of Amazon account. Just use an account with "fake" American post address. I used my country's embassy address and it worked for me.
>>
File: 163573.png (361KB, 625x967px) Image search: [Google]
163573.png
361KB, 625x967px
Fuck this game.
>>
>>27471744
That made chuckle,
Also checked
>>
>>27472939
You laughed at something Buckley made? He should get you stuffed and mounted.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.