[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's worse: >people who bitch about pony and go into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 52626959.jpg (129KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
52626959.jpg
129KB, 500x281px
Who's worse:

>people who bitch about pony and go into super saiyan autistic mode whenever they hear or see MLP mentioned anywhere
>people who shove MLP into every conversation
>>
>>27373056
second is worse the first but the first is pretty bad too honestly.
>>
>>27373056
Gotta say #1, since those people are the ones responsible for the creation of sooper speshul don't triggur muh feels GR15.
>>
The same
>>
>>27373118
Yea, no. That's not what happened at all. It was because we spamed the fuck out of every board.
>>
>>27373056
1 for sure cause 2 you can just brush that part of the conversation to the side
>>
>>27373056
2, because they're the main reason 1 exists. I've seen Type 1 people calm down, I maintained friendships woth a few, but type 2 never changes.
>>
I would say the former because at least they can enjoy ponies in the end but the latter only gets high blood pressure.
>>
>>27373056
The people who aren't having fun and doing what makes them happy are worse.

>BUT WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY MAKES ME UPSET!!
That's your problem, you dumb crybaby.
>>
>>27373056
The first is worse imo. I can't stand when people bitch about ponies. We get it, you hate Bronies, no one cares. Second is also bad, but people do that with non pony related content to, so...
>>
>>27374815
THIS
>>
>>27373056
It's pretty easy to ignore pony content.(Ignoring then pony images/videos) (Block the pony images/videos) (Blacklisting) (Turning Away) (Tell your ponyfag friends to not talk about ponies near them) (ignoring the image/video)
Also the way these people react is more autistic than us.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10225964
>>
>>27373056
Second. Seeing brony autism in completely unrelated things gets annoying real fast.

But seeing the two of them interact is much fucking worse. One drops a cancerous shit, the other fans the rotting stench and they can't keep off of each other's dicks. Eventually shit and the stench of shit is everywhere and the whole fucking place needs to be set on fire to stop the second coming of the plague.
>>
>>27373056
They're the yin and yang of autism. They can't exist without each other.
>>
File: 1447691023581.gif (3MB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447691023581.gif
3MB, 520x700px
>>27373056
yes
>>
>>27373056
>>27374956
>>
>>27373056
2 caused 1 and then denied they caused it. Nr.2 is always that annoying jew who tries to destroy the world and goes "huh uh wut did I do? I didn du nuthing"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.