[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 118

Previous thread: >>27331121

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
Yes, it's the ring.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 863x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 863x485px
>>27354137

>tfw it's dong ring

Why u do this to us, Shuk?
>>
>>27354137
>mfw it's dong ring
>>
>>27354137
All hail the indefatigable dong ring!
>>
>>27354137
Praise the Dong Ring!
>>
File: crying_pinkie.png (190KB, 478x443px) Image search: [Google]
crying_pinkie.png
190KB, 478x443px
>>
File: tumblr_o1wr2dbwSb1rhvkrqo1_500.png (160KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1wr2dbwSb1rhvkrqo1_500.png
160KB, 500x425px
Accurate representation of this thread.
>>
File: 1369764723712.gif (198KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
1369764723712.gif
198KB, 800x675px
>>27355098
Bonic?
>>
>not wanting dong rings
What are you, gay?
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 250x360px
Need moar dogs!
>>
>>27356437
Dude what
>>
File: 28150843235.png (130KB, 545x802px) Image search: [Google]
28150843235.png
130KB, 545x802px
Time for some green in the new thread.

Took me sometime, but I finally managed to create part 2 of the Fluttershy alpha mare story.

Here's the link to the PART1: http://pastebin.com/mu8Hdrxc

PART2 here:

>The morning sunlight streams through the windows of your cottage and you sigh softly.
"Angel, please be a good bunny and eat your carrots. They're really tasty and delicious."
>The little critter in question shake his head.
>He start tapping his paw on the book behind him.
>There's a picture and a recipe for the fruit sundae on the page it's opened.
>Of course...
>You're Fluttershy and you're trying to urge your little bunny to eat some healthy vegetables.
>Like always, it isn't going to well.
>"I don't get it, Shy. Why're so soft with the stubborn critter?"
>You turned your head to look at Rainbow, who was lying on the couch behind you.
>"I mean, you're the alpha of our herd. Show this little furball that you've got some serious teats and just order him to eat those carrots."
>O-Oh my.
"That... that won't be necessary. I'm sure he'll um, come around on his own and see that those are good for him."
>Rainbow exaggeratedly rolled her eyes.
>"Yeah right and I'm secretly Luna's daughter. You must be more strict with him Shy, like a true alpha."
>In the corner of your eye, you saw that Angel wasn't very happy to hear what she said.
>He grabbed a carrot from his bowl and was getting ready to throw it at Rainbow.
>Your cyan herdmare lifted her head from the couch and looked at him with narrowed eyes.
>"Try it and I'm gonna shove you that carrot where Celestia's sun dosen't shine. I don't give a flying feather that you're a male, you little-"
>She didn't finish that thought because the mentioned carrot bumped with her snout.
>"Now you've done it! Come here!"
>Opening her wings, Rainbow jumped from the couch in his direction.
>She didn't reach him though, because you quickly stood in her way.
"No Rainbow! You can't!"
>>
>>27356680
>Unsuccessfully trying to get around you, she threw her hooves in the air.
>"What the hay, Shy! He tossed a carrot at me and you protect him?! Just let me teach him a lesson and he'll never do it again!"
>To make the situation worse, Angel who was still standing behind you was sticking out his tongue at her.
"J-Just let me talk to him first, please. I'm sure he'll a-apologise to you soon."
>Rainbow put her hooves akimbo and huffed loudly.
>"Alright boss-mare, I'm waiting."
>Sighing audibly, you turned around to look at your unruly bunny.
>You're a nice, peaceful and a timid mare and you really don't want to be rude to anypony.
>However, this time Angel crossed the line.
>You're gonna sh-show him just why Anon selected you to be his a-alpha mare... right?

>Annoyed, impatient and surely a little pissed.
>Yeah, those would be the adjectives you'd use if somepony asked you how're you feeling right now.
>Sweet Celestia, why have you suddenly started thinking like a nerd!
>You're Rainbow Dash and you're waiting for an apology from a certain little critter.
>Standing behind Fluttershy, you're watching your friend, herdmare and alpha "glaring" at her disobedient bunny.
>"That was a very rude behavior, mister. You're going to apologize to Rainbow Dash."
>The long-eared pest made a 'hmph' sound, turned around and began hopping away from you and his owner.
>Welp, that would be all.
>Flutters looked at you with an apologetic smile on her muzzle.
>"S-Sory, Rainbow. He's like that sometimes, b-but I'll get him to apologise to you. I um, promise."
>You dismissively waved your hoof in the air.
"Forget it, Shy. It's not like his apology would be sincere, or something. Extra points for trying though."
>You wanted to get back on the couch, but she grabbed you with her front hooves.
>"No!...I-I mean, um no. You deserve an apology from him. Just wait here, please."
>You nodded at her absentmindedly.
>She quickly gave chase after the unruly furball from Tartarus.
>>
>>27356437
Ew. Green here follows a strict two-hoof minimum.
>>
>>27356702

>When you lost the sight of your yellow herdmare, you quickly found yourself splayed out in a very marely manner on the couch again.
>Though Fluttershy wasn't anymore in the room with you, she was still occupying your thoughts.
>Looking at the ceiling, you sighed loudly.
>You still don't get it why exactly Anon made Fluttershy the alpha mare of your little herd.
>Did he just do it to make her more confident in herself?
>...
>Well alright, she IS calm, carrying, smart, can see the 'big picture', yada, yada, yada...
>BUT!
>But... what she have in excess in one department, she painfully lacks in others equally important for the alpha.
>She's too timid, too soft, too... Fluttershy!
>You just saw that even her own pet rabbit don't treat her seriously, when she's trying to be bossy.
"That... that doesn't matter."
>Shy was your best friend long before anypony else and you love her dearly.
>You really do!
>That's why you'll always support and help her in her efforts to become the alpha mare your herd deserves.
>Hopefully, one day she'll get a hang of it and you'll call her your alpha without that nagging feeling of unease in your head.
>Like... like the last time, when she stood against that other herd in the park, giving Anon enough time to call you and Spitfire for help.
>You smiled.
"Now that was awesome, Shy. No questions asked."
>Speaking of Anon and Spitfire.
>What is taking them so long to get here from the bathroom upstairs?!
>Are they doing it in the bathtub?
>You chuckled to yourself.
"Nah, amazing and 'dirty' sex is the reason they're in there in the first place."
>You grinned smugly.
>Yep, it was barely morning and your tight vag already seen more action than some mares from other herds get in a whole week.
>When you learned that Anon have a sex drive of a perverted mare and can last, like fifteen times longer than your avarage stallion, you literally jumped from joy like Pinkie.
>>
>>27356719

>You remember the times in which when you heard about some stallion lasting for more than a whole minute, you had problems with controlling your wings.
>Now, now you just laugh at the mares, who brag about their 'minute-colts'.
>Of course, most of them don't believe you when you tell them what your stud is really capable of.
"Heh, their loss."
>Like for example this morning.
>When he woke up, he started massaging Fluttershy's wings, isnatntly elicting a lot of "Oh's" and "Ah's" from her.
>He told you that he promised Shy an exclusive morning wing massage for being such a brave alpha mare in the park.
>Of course, you and Spitfire quickly got jealous and jumped his bones.
>A kiss here, a lick there and it didn't take you long to convince him to buck all three of you senseless in every position that came to your head.
>And oh mare, he sure was eager this morning.
>Your legs are still shaking a little and you never heard Fluttershy moaning so loud.
>At the end, when Anon turned Spitfire into a hot, trembling mass of a satisfied mare, she asked him to finish on her belly.
>Hence their trip to the bathroom afterwards.
>Personally, you like it more when he cums inside one of you.
>Especially you, naturally.
>That hot, tingling feeling when he...
"U-Unf."
>Without even thinking about it, you started moving your front hooves to your nether regions.
>Only to be startled by the loud sounds of somepony walking down the stairs.
>With the speed of an intoxicated zebra running from the ponice, you covered yourself with your tail and saw that Anon and Spitfire just finished their bath.
>Carrying her in his arms, he was hugging her to his chest.
>By Celestia, look at that smug mare, look at that smug mare before you!
>With a big grin on her muzzle, Spitfire had her head cuddled in Anon's chest and wiggled her eyebrows at you knowingly.
>No, they didn't!
>>
>>27356736
>When Anon sat beside you on the couch, you noticed that he looked a little too winded for a stallion who only took a bath.
>By Luna's teats, they did it, they bucking did it!
>Somehow, you don't know how, Spitfire persuaded Anon for a round 2 in the bathroom.
>A-And she didn't invite you over!
>You looked at her still being hold in his arms, with wide eyes and a slightly opened muzzle.
>She smiled even wider.
>"Problem, Crash?"
>Ooooh, so that's how she wants to play, eh?
>Instead giving her the answer verbally, you quickly hopped on Anon's shoulders and nuzzled his cheek with yours.
>Cocking his head to the side, he nuzzled you back and chuckled.
>"Love you too, Dashie. What did I do to deserve such a warm welcome after we didn't see each other for less than an hour?"
>You wrapped yourself around his head and neck as much as you could and looked down at Spitfire.
"Oh, nothing special Anon. I just like the high places. It's like I'm higher in hierarchy than those mares beneath me. Best pegasus in a herd and all that."
>You winked at Spitfire.
>She immediately started wiggling in Anon's arms.
>He raised his brows at the both you.
>"Hey, what are you trying to start? This isn't some king of the hill competition, you know."
>Unfortunately for him, he said it too late.
>Spitfire was already trying to grab your back hooves with her powerful wings of a Wonderbolts captain.
>"Let me show you just who's the best pegasus here, filly."
>You took your hooves away from her in the last moment, giggling like mad.
"Ha! Not a chance, sis!"
>The both of you started to chase yourselves around Anon's chest, climbing on and jumping off of his shoulders and all that.
>He withstand it for a while, like no other stallion ever would.
>Nevertheless, your fooling around finally started to annoy him.
>"Alright, you have your fun, now stop that befo-"
>Hopping off of his shoulders, like an awesome mare you are, you miscalculated your landing a little.
>>
>>27356749
>One of your back hooves buried itself between his legs in something warm and soft.
>Anon's eyes shoot open like crazy.
>Putting both of his hands, where your hoof have been a second ago, he jumped in the air, throwing you and Spitfire off of himself in the process.
>"Sweeeeeet Jeeeeesus!"
>Then he fell on the ground like a sack of potatoes.
>Still clutching his damaged stallionhood, he curled himself up into a hyumin ball.
>Your eyes widened, like they never widened before.
"Oh no... OH, NO!"
>You jumped off of the couch and desperately grabbed his head with your hooves.
>He was trembling, wheezing and coughing.
>His eyes were closed and you saw a single tear running down his cheek.
"By Celestia, what have I done! Anon! talk to me, Anon!"
>He answered you with a very squeaky and uneven voice.
>"A-Anon is unavailable at the m-moment. Please, leave a message after the b-beep."
>You... you hurt your stallion!
>What kind of a mare are you!
>This was the worst thing ever!
>This was-
>"RAINBOW DASH!"
>You expected Spitfire to be mad at you, but this wasn't her voice.
>No.
>A very unplesand shiver runned down your spine.
>This was a very pissed off voice of your alpha, Fluttershy.

>You just saw the fur of your herdmare Rainbow Dash, turning from cyan blue to white in a blink of an eye.
>Though, to say the truth, you don't give a single, minuscule buck about it.
>You're Spitfire and you're concerned about the wellbeing of your stallion.
>Rainbow really did a number on him, landing on his stallionhood like that.
>"Rainbow Dash, I'm very, VERY disappointed with you!"
>Looks like Shy, your alpha, saw it all and isn't a happy mare at the moment.
>She is looking at the trembling Dash, wearing an expression that you can call a weak version of the legendary Stare.
>Seeing her like that, you start believeing in the local rumors stating that Fluttershy was the one, who scared an adult dragon from the cave in the nearby mountains.
>>
>>27356777

>Rainbow was trying to say something in her defence.
>"I-I-I... didn't do it on purpose. I-It was an accident, I-I-"
>Fluttershy quickly put her hoof on her muzzle and shook her head.
>"I'll listen to your explanations later. Now we must take care of Anon."
>Spoken like a true alpha mare, Shy.
>The pink maned pegasus looked at you next.
>"Spitfire, please hug Anon. Right now, he needs all the comfort we can give him."
>You saw that in her eyes there was still a promise of an untold amounts of pain if somepony even dare to argue with her.
>Gulping loudly despite yourself, you nodded and laid down beside Anon's back on the carpet.
>Slowly and with utmost care, you cuddled into his back and hugged him with your wings.
>Delicately, you started stroking his arm with your hoof and whispered to him softly.
"It's alright big guy. I'm here for you. We all are."
>He didn't say anything, but at least he stopped trembling.
>To say the truth, you were happy that Fluttershy gave you that 'order'.
>In contrast to Rainbow, you were never concerned with Anon's decision about Shy's current standing in the herd.
>You yourself were never interested in the position of an alpha mare.
>When Dash asked you why, you explained to her that you have more than enough of being one for the whole Wonderbolts team.
>You have enough responsibilities in your life, thank you very much.
>Also, your guts were telling you that she was the best choice for the alpha, even if there were other mares than you and Rainbow in the herd.
>With her calm personality, she'll never become a power drunk whoarse, like some alpha mares you knew from other herds.
>Moreover, the event that took place in the park yesterday, showed you that when the time is right, her alpha instincts actually work like they should.
>And there's no more frightening opponent than a pissed off alpha, who is protecting her herd.
>Suddenly, Anon's head moved.
>>
>>27356802
>You looked upwards and saw that Fluttershy was holding his head delicately in her wings.
>She lied down beside him and placed it on her belly.
>Wrapping herself 'around' his head, neck and shoulders, she put her muzzle in the crook of his neck.
>"How are you feeling, honey?"
>Anon opened his eyes, coughed slightly and answered her with less squeaky voice than before.
>"L-like scrambled eggs, Shy."
>She started softly caressing his face with the tips of her wing.
>"There, there. Everything is going to be alright, it was just a silly accident. I'm sure that from now on Rainbow will be more careful."
>She turned her eyes at the cyan pegasus in question and suddenly her voice became very serious and... frightening.
>"Am I right, Rainbow?"
>You lifted your head from Anon's back to look at Dash.
>She looked like manure and you even saw a hint of tears in her eyes.
>Nevertheless, she nodded her head and spoke like a marely mare and not like a frightened little colt.
>"Of course. I will protect my stallion at all costs. E-Even if it's from myself."
>To your surprise, Anon managed to take his hands away from his damaged goods.
>He grabbed Rainbow before she had a chance to escape.
>"Aww, don't be such a drama queen, Dashie. Just be more careful around my junk next time and it'll be fine."
>Without waiting for her answer, he hugged her to his chest.
>She stiffened for a moment, but then started nuzzling his chest like a mare possessed.
>"I'm sorry, Anon! I'm sorry! I never wanted to hurt you!"
>He began scratching her, behind her ear.
>"Easy now, girl. I forgive you. Luckily, you didn't crush anything down there too much. I'll just be walking a little funny for a while, that's all."
>Rainbow didn't say anything and hugged Anon with all of her available limbs.
>You felt her wings draping over your own and smiled at the sensation.
>Everything was more or less back to normal.
>>
>>27356820
>You wrapped your tail around Anon's leg, nuzzled your head under his arm and sighed happily.
>Anon rubbed his cheek affectionately against Fluttershy's belly, eliciting a soft moan from her and closed his eyes.
>"I can die happy now."
>Yours and your herdmares heads shoot upwards and all of you shout at him at the same time.
>"WHAT!?"
>Anon opened his eyes and chuckled audibly.
>"I'm just joking, sheesh."
>Then he mumbled something under his breath which sounded like 'just a prank, bro'.
>Fluttershy's serious gaze was back on her features.
>Though this time she was directing it at Anon.
>"Don't you DARE to joke like that again, mister!"
>Anon raised his eyebrows at her and smiled.
>"Oh no, I provoked the ire of my alpha mare. Poor me, whatever am I supposed to do now?"
>Guess he's somehow immune to her anger.
>Lucky him.
>"I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to apologise and tell her, that I'm really proud of her for how she handled the 'delicate' situation just now. Is that alright, my precious alpha?"
>In a heartbeat Fluttershy was back to her old, calm and timid self that you love so much.
>Nevertheless, she was still trying to look like a firm mare, who knew what she wants.
>"Th-That's acceptable, b-but let this be your um, last warning, m-mister."
>Without warning Anon gently grabbed her muzzle with one of his hands.
>"Aww, come here, you serious mare."
>He kissed her delicately on the lips.
>She blushed heavily and all the facade of a strict and annoyed mare was gone.
>"Eep!"
>Anon just chuckled.
>"Yep, still got it."

And that's it. I hope it wasn't too bad. I still have some ideas for part 3.
>>
>>27356714
What about amputee pony though?
She only has one left and it'll be months before the others grow back.
>>
File: 1363768099079.png (381KB, 1296x749px) Image search: [Google]
1363768099079.png
381KB, 1296x749px
>>27356680
Aww yiss.
>>
>>27356948
Speaking of, what happened to the guy writing the cripple mare story.
>>
>>27357299
This. Still waiting for that to continue... someday...
>>
File: 1448714027266.jpg (43KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1448714027266.jpg
43KB, 391x391px
>>27356854
Birdherd best herd.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 946x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 946x746px
>>27357299
Writer's block. Gonna be writing one shots for now until I get a feel.
>>
>>27356854
That was fucking adorable, friendo. Also good choice in herdmates - birdpone master race
>>
File: 1452286896981.jpg (78KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452286896981.jpg
78KB, 800x650px
>>27356820
>>>27356802
>>You looked upwards and saw that Fluttershy was holding his head delicately in her wings.
>>She lied down beside him and placed it on her belly.
>>Wrapping herself 'around' his head, neck and shoulders, she put her muzzle in the crook of his neck.
hhhngggg
>>
>>27356854
Finally, an entirely pegasus herd. Now we just need art of them.
>>
Question for the audience: What's the perfect 3-pone herd and why? Royalty not included
>>
>>27357582
One unicorn and two pegasi.
Filthy mudpony go home.
>>
>>27357605
You need at least one mudpone to defend you with their strong as fuck kicks.
>>
>>27357582
The flower trio.
>>
File: qdHEL.png (468KB, 1024x454px) Image search: [Google]
qdHEL.png
468KB, 1024x454px
>>27357667
This,

One of each for good balance.
>>
>>27357750
THE PURPLE ONE IS ROYALTY

DOES NOT COUNT
>>
File: 1433766296713.png (493KB, 790x656px) Image search: [Google]
1433766296713.png
493KB, 790x656px
Good Morning everyone!
>>
Earth ponies. They work hard all day and probably have the best stamina of all three types.
>>
File: 1463198827092.png (112KB, 276x269px) Image search: [Google]
1463198827092.png
112KB, 276x269px
>>27357901
Anon it's like noon.
>>
>>27354137
So is Daring Do and Ahuizotl shipping a part of these threads? Or is it just not pic related?
>>
>>27357792
I prefer her as a unicorn.
>>
>>27357918
Lurk moar.
>>
>>27357901
Reminder that Chrysalis has the best butt out of all the alicorns.
>>
File: anti donger.png (142KB, 825x282px) Image search: [Google]
anti donger.png
142KB, 825x282px
>>27357918
It's about the dong ring.
>>
>>27357918
The image is very RGRE, given it's a female proposing to a male.
Also, it's a joke about dick rings and the thread has evolved it into a local Meme.
>>
>>27358004
>>female proposing to a male
When's the last time we had green where a mare proposed to Anon?
>>
>>27358070
Didn't Shuk just write a chapter with it?
>>
>>27358084
Yup.
>>
>>27357582
>perfect
>herd cannot have royalty
Not possible, I'll just die alone thanks.
>>
>>27358135
Ah, but Twilight, Cadence, and Flurry Heart is too easy an answer.
>>
File: sunfags actually like this.jpg (35KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
sunfags actually like this.jpg
35KB, 462x462px
>>27358135
I bet you're a sunfag, too.
>>
>>27358170
You're trying to start some shit here.
>>
>>27357582
>spoiler
Hard mode, huh? I'll play your game you rogue.

Fleur, Rarity, and Octavia. Classy fuckable herd is classy and fuckable.
>>
>>27358170
Moonfag actually, but Celly would be more than welcome in a herd.
>>
>>27358331
I actually have no idea who I would want in a herd that isn't royalty. There are aspects most of the main characters I don't like.
>>
>>27358316
Classy overdose.
>>
>>27358316
Ooh, nice choices. Now the question is are they classy through and through, or are they repressed freaks in the sack?
>>
>>27357582
Picrelated plus one empty spot.
Future-proofing.
Perhaps Moonie
>>
>>27358408
Yeah, I'd go for that. Love me some Bonnie.
>>
>>27358424
Am I just a retard or was their naming on purpose? Bon Bon and Lyra: Bonnie and Lyra. kind of sounds like Bonnie and Clyde???
>>
File: 1412650465726.gif (2MB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1412650465726.gif
2MB, 500x290px
>>27357582
According to this plebeian's taste it goes Pinkie, Vinyl and Maud.

Two party addicts and one rock solid base.
>>
>>27358397
Mostly they like it rough. Elegance, poise, and bearing in the streets, submission, prey, and breeding in the sheets.

They're good mares who know what they want and are willing to earn it.
>>
>>27358441
Lyra is fan created name and Bonbon (merchandise name Sweetie Drops) seems to be some older generation stuff.
>>
>>27358470
>"Nonners! Lemme show you this thing that drive my sister WILD!"
>>
>>27358470
>Ponk
>Maud
Great choices.

>Vinyl
Not my first choice of hornhoers, but she'd go pretty well with the two above.

Well done.
>>
>>27358470
Vinyl? Explain please.
>>
>>27357582
Twilight Velvet
Night Light
Das it.
>>
>>27358563
>"Anonymous, cou-"
>>"Twilight Sparkle!"
>"Ugh... DAD, could you please pass the pepper?"
>>
>>27358563
Do you DP Velvet?
>>
File: Pay_Up.png (136KB, 1028x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pay_Up.png
136KB, 1028x1024px
>>27358534
Always had a thing for Vinyl, even before I really started watching the show. Since Royalty is out, Electric Blue Boogalooo hoers gets the magic slot. Plus as you said, her and Pinkie rule the party scene. Maud makes sure we all get paid.

>"I'd like our payment now. Please."

>>27358542
There's nothing beyond "I like Vinyl" to explain. Maud and Pinkie are my immediate choices and I don't know of a birdpone offhandedly that would mesh well with "reality is my play thing" horse and her sister. So my other option is Vinyl.
>>
>>27358693
Of course. And Night Light too
>>
>>27357582
>Royalty not included
Fuck you!
Celestia, Luna, Chrysalis.
Im almost a wizard now, I can allow myself some godlike pussy.
>>
File: 20d.png (254KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
20d.png
254KB, 457x472px
>>27358712
>DP
>Nigh Light
>>
>>27357582
A changeling, Vinyl and Spitfire.
>>
>>27358767
Mah nigga
>>
>>27358787
>changeling asks who Anon wants her to turn into
>This earns her a kiss on the nose
>Anon tells her to be herself
>>
>>27357582
>>27358787
Oh. OH.
Nightmare Moon (where exactly is it said she's royalty?), Vinyl and a changeling.
>>
>>27356854
Liking the story but it still confuses me as to how Flutterbutter is all nice, calm and timid when angel is intentionally throwing things but turns on bitch mode for an accident with dash. To me that wouldn't be someone I'd want as an alpha.
>>
Nightmare Moon, Nicemare Moon, and Wifemare Moon.
>>
>>27358883
Nightmare Moon, Nightmare Moon wearing a wig, and Nightmare Moon wearing a fake moustache.
>>
>>27358876
Angel is being a dick, but he's only really being mean to Fluttershy.

Rainbow actually caused physical pain through carelessness - she doesn't even care enough about anon to watch her hooves around such a delicate stallion!
>>
Reminder that the princesses are eldritch abominations that cause the ponies' eyes to burst whenever they see the princesses' true forms.
This does not stop Anon from hugging the princesses, as he sees them as cute tentacle-mass caricatures.

Being from a different dimension helps.
>>
>>27359030
Also note that the ability to vomit is considered otherworldly enough that it qualifies as a trait of an Elder God.
>>
>>27359046
Anon's many otherworldly bodily functions are way too much for the ponies.
Also he has blood, guts and bones.

Reminder that this is somehow RGRE enough, as both the Equestria's inhabitants and the eldritch abomination princesses handle him like a fragile member of the weaker sex.
>>
File: 1450929077011.png (15KB, 782x865px) Image search: [Google]
1450929077011.png
15KB, 782x865px
>>27358944
What about him throwing a carrot at Dash? I know its a pretty big difference in the amount of harm, but his indifference to throwing things at others just gets under my skin. And Fluttershy, by not even scolding about this behavior versus Dash accidently squashing Anons giblets is a contrast, at least in my opinion.

The story is great and I'm loving it but this scene really didn't sit well with me partially also because I hate that little shit Angel too
>>
>>27358767
>Im almost a wizard now
What do you mean, autist? Are you reading "Witch Hammer" or something?
>>
>>27359100
Im almost 30.
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (183KB, 1659x672px) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
183KB, 1659x672px
>>27359100
>>
File: 1442244892108.gif (984KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442244892108.gif
984KB, 500x281px
>>27359100
Not even that Anon, but if you don't understand what he means by wizard status you should lurk more.
>>
>>27359127
>>27359134
>>27359172
In my coutry, you are considered a mage only with 40+ v card.
Murican rules are more casual, meh.
>>
>>27359218
and which country is that?
>>
File: 1381315249399.png (146KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1381315249399.png
146KB, 1000x998px
>>27358826
This is why having a changeling would be so cute. She'd probably feel really weird about receiving love in her natural form.
>>
>>27359218
Yeah, plus have you seen our women? Keeping the v card isn't very uncommon.
>>
>>27359255
Cadence reveals her true identity.
>>
>>27359258
I'm keeping mine out of principal.
I really don't like the hookup culture and one night stands that are so common.
>>
>>27359096
>Ponies getting their heads/faces stuck in bucket-like objects green when
>>
>>27359269
You mean principle?
>>
File: pie_sisters_by_adina1oo-d9fp518.png (272KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
pie_sisters_by_adina1oo-d9fp518.png
272KB, 900x675px
>>27357582
I`ll take my triple pie pls!
Srsly thou, they are already a family, and I would love to become a part as well. Mb I can grab a Ponk also, if she wount be too anoying.
>>
>>27359255
>You are Changelingpone and today is.... strange.
>You can feel Anon's love for you practically saturating the air around the two of you.
>But all you're doing is sitting on his lap while he reads a book.
>You mean, you aren't even imitating a pony, for Chrysalis's sake!
>....
>Oh.
>Oh!
>Oh~
>>
>>27359255
>She'd probably feel really weird about receiving love in her natural form.

Do you dream of wheat threshers?
>>
>>27359308
What?
>>
>>27359284
kek
Yes.
>>
File: 1370821555480.png (45KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
1370821555480.png
45KB, 315x263px
>>27359308
wat
>>
>>27359240
Belarus.
And we even have some folklore and fairytales with this subject. Usually it is about women with 40+ v card becoming witches, though.
>>
>>27359303
Cute.
I want this now.

>Changeling queens are not hatched.
>A changeling queen is born when a changeling drone receives true, genuine love from its partner.
>Anon's changelingfu tuns into a queen one beautiful day.

I assume all drones are female, like with bees
>>
>>27359337
Yes, the last dictatorship of Europe.
>>
How do RGRE colts fake their orgasms?
>>
>>27359299
So are you okay to live on that horrible farm?
>>
>>27359346
>You are Anon, and Changelingpone is suddenly very large.
>>
>>27359346
>Chrysalis is so hostile and vicious because her lover passing on broke her
>>
>>27359315
>>27359335
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/265713/love-in-the-time-of-changelings
>>
>>27359358
By peeing, you fuck. We've been over this.
>>
>>27359337
So you're basically Russian, right?
>>
>>27359391
Worse, comrade, im basically made in ussr
>>
>>27350655
Man, this human cthulhu story has potential, but it was written by an unbearably insufferable autist. I'm talking "tips fedora, strokes neckbeard, makes a sarcastic toast with a champagne glass of mountain dew" levels of autism.
Depressing.
>>
>>27359463
The dreaded idea guy is usually shit at actually doing anything.

I had to drop the story once Anon came out of nowhere. And as the story's pretty much "lmao "Anon" with superpowers xD" it's pretty shitty from the get-go.
The fucking author made his self-insert asexual/aromantic. It was fucking cringeworthy and autistic as fuck.
>>
>>27359346
>All changelings are female, thats why their species was never self-sufficient. By "feeding on love" they mean literally need to be lewd by others species, they dont suck dry the souls of their victims, its just old image, which desperate actions of Chrysalis doesnt help either.
>>
>>27359434
Fuck, dude.
>>
>>27359303
>>27359346
>>27359515
>in a herd with only changelings
>always go shopping or to work in disguise, no one in ponyville actually knows they're changelings
>>
>>27358925
>nightmare Moon wearing a wig
Anon she is already insecure about looking bald with her helmet off, don't make it worse for the poor girl.
>>
>>27359366
What? Noooway, that place is indeed shitty.
Im carpenter myself, shurely I would build a house of mine first, and then come and claim my rightful mares >:3
>>
>>27359550
>NM has a huge ass bald spot
>>
>>27359515
>Anon hears about Chrysalis and the Changelings
>Comes to the realization that she was doing what she felt was best for her children
>Feels for her
>Miles away, Chrysalis lifts her head and peers around her cave suspiciously
>She and her Changelings can feel a certain kind of love that they haven't felt for a long time
>Compassion
>>
>>27359374
And suddenly I have a feel. Why would you do this to me anon? I just want to hug her and tell her it'll be OK.
>>
>>27359541
>all Anons changelings disguise as the same pony to pay less taxes.
>Everyone in ponyville thinks Anon eats as 3 minotaurs.
>>
>>27359541
>Bon Bon
>Roseluck
>Lyra
All three mares died quietly away from town and were easy to replace with Changelings without anypony noticing.
>>
>>27359615
I'm >>27359622 and your idea is WAY better.
>>
>>27359601
>Chrysalis tries to find the source of compassion.
>Finds Anon sitting in his kitchen, drinking coffee and reading a newspaper.
>Anon notices Chrysalis standing in the doorway.
>Sets down the newspaper and coffee and walks up to her.
>Gives her a hug.
>>
>>27359601
Repost from Chrys-thread
>Anons as a part of some clever plan of his, allows himself to be captured by changelings. When he faces Chrysy herself, he pretends to be succesfully mind-controlled . She is realy impatient to try that "human", her agents in Equestria told her about. And then Anon takes her by surprise. Two variants:

>1. When she diguises herself as [somepony] (probably Twi) and tells Anon "they" were looking for him, but now hes finally safe, and hugs him. Anon responds: "Can I tell you something?" *Sure* "You are so much more beautiful without disguise". And then Chrysy gets shocked and flattered. Cuddling happens.

>2. Anon doesnt uncover himself untill some mature love starts to happen. Chrysy tells him how she wants to be pleased, but Anon suddenly grabs her and says: "A CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP IS IN ORDER". Wild sex happens.
>>
>>27359647
aaaahh Anon, stop DOING things to my heart!
>>
>>27359615
That has potential for hilarious shenanigans.
>>
>>27359615
>"Hey handsome, still only one mare? Mb i can "hook up", u know :3"
Nooo god! My manhood is whittled!
>Changelings beg Anon to allow him invite some of their sisters every now and then --sometimes he surrenders.
>***geometric progression***
>>
>>27359707
the fuck is THIS shit?
>>
>>27359707
Stop.
>>
File: tummynibbles.png (374KB, 1885x1784px) Image search: [Google]
tummynibbles.png
374KB, 1885x1784px
Anon through a process of trial and error has found ponies weakness, it doesn't matter if its a pegasi, unicorn, or alicorn, blowing a raspberry on their tummy reduces them to nothing more than a writhing mess.

He uses this secret weapon in his endless quest to make a dress club (since stripping is pointless for ponies)
>>
>>27359707
Is the changeling idea ruined now? I feel strangely obligated to go back to whichever idea came before changelings.
>>
>>27359728
>>27359733
What? Bad english? Im not native, sorry.
By "whittled" i mean exhausted from
frictions :3
>>
>>27359740
Eldritch princesses and "Ancient One" Anon?
Remember that this is somehow RGRE enough.

We can still mix changelings into this, though.
>>
>>27359751
Kill yourself with fire already.
>>
File: 1439355639679.png (524KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1439355639679.png
524KB, 3000x3000px
>>27359515
>”Please?”
“No”
>”How about if we change into those spa mares and give you a personal massage?”
“The answer is no, we are not putting pineapple on this pizza and that’s final.”
>Darn changelings and their obsession with pineapples
>>
>>27359773
I realy dont know what caused the hate, but im feeling realy sorry now... I`ll stop posting.
>>
>>27359779
Was that a reference to how eating pineapple makes your jizz taste sweeter?
>>
>>27359541
>>27359615
>changelings get highly defensive of their mate from 'outsiders' that aren't fellow sisters
>mare is hitting on him in the market with one of them nearby
>instinct takes over and she gets in her face and hisses
>anon has to grab her and cover her mouth with a hand and book it out of there so she doesn't accidentally blow their cover
>>
>>27359827
>Pony gives Anon a hard time
>Changelings take on the form of said pony and do something lewd
>>
>>27359740
>>27359811
What the fuck? I dont understand either, it was a top-kek stream of ideas.
>>
>>27359848
I know right? I was getting some Garfield-quality laughs out of it.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
214KB, 1280x720px
>>27359555
>carpenter
>>
>>27359866
Oh god, I remember that.
>>
>>27359847
>Changelings spend quite some time to retell eachother of their interactions during the day
>Everyone in Ponyville thinks Anon's mare has an exceptionally bad memory
>>
File: 1420435990610.png (328KB, 1007x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1420435990610.png
328KB, 1007x1029px
>>27359815
Maybe

>Today you've learned that Changelings can get drunk very easily
>All you did was make some lemonade mixed with tea and they were hammered
>One was trying her best to stand up but got confused about which way was actually "up"
>Another kept repeatedly flying into the light fixture
>And the as for the third
::hiccup::
"You okay?"
::hiccup! hiccup! hiccup!::
>You'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>27359883
>Incapable of speech
>Only hiccups
My heart is getting SUCH a good workout today.
>>
>>27359883
>One was trying her best to stand up but got confused about which way was actually "up"
>anon walks back into the room and she's waving at him from the ceiling
>>
>>27359864
I loved Garfield, so go fuck yourself, snob.
>>
>>27359866
>carpenter
>triggered
Whaaaaat now?! I dont get it.
>>
>>27359779
>>27359827
>>27359881
>>27359883
>>27359905
Truly having a herd consisting of only changeling mares would be a full time job.
>>
>>27359928
It's also the best possible herd.
>>
File: 1421802762969.png (95KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
1421802762969.png
95KB, 1000x999px
>>27359905
>Sitting comfortably on the couch spoon in hand you grin maliciously at your dastardly work
>Each of the changelings is fighting the peanut butter that’s stuck to the roofs of their mouths.
>No sooner as they free themselves of the peanuty goodness do you offer them another spoonful
>Apparently changelings like peanut butter
>Note to self, buy more peanut butter
>>
>>27359928
>One of the changelings walk in the park with "theirs" friends.
>Another one is bumping into them with other "theirs" friends
*It was my turn y-yo.....!!*
>"Oh yes, thats my twin-sister! W-we, we decided to pull a prank of you, y-yeah..." "If only you could see your faces!"
>>
Hey gurls, how can i make my stallion to stop working.
Each day he comes back pretty late and he don't want to give me the D.
I had to make him drunk to give it to me.
I'm quite sure that he is not cheating, i mean, he works with that weabo nerd princess of animoos.
She is practically a perma virgin, if not thanks to her dike friend of Glimmer.
Who is top?
I mean, come on!
Crying in public again, gay alarm!
In other things, my boy has been hanging out with that sexy monkey.
They are getting kind of touchy with each other.
Maybe i can get them to stuff my puppet at the same time, uknowutm'saying.
>>
>>27359957
>Anon gets peanut butter stuck in their gums
>Tricks other ponies via voice throwing
Let's go Mr. Ed in this bitch.
>>
So what role exactly does a male have in a changeling hive?
Is he more akin to a broodmother (or rather, a broodfather)?
Or is he a classical dad-figure for the tiny changelings?
>>
>>27359881
>Anon is able to easily distinguish his wives even in disguise
>Everyone in Ponyville agrees that they are made for each other! He also sometimes forgets his wifes name and call her differently every now and then.
>>
>>27360037
>Changelings don't actually have any names.
>Anon calls her changelingfus' "Honey", "Sweetie" and "Love".
>>
>>27359134

>In Equestria, prolonged virginity actually DOES grant increased magical powers.
>Twilight, who was already powerful naturally, has the potential to be even more powerful than her fellow Princesses and Discord combined.
>Celestia hires Anon to fuck Twilight so her powers don't grow beyond control
>>
>>27360063
>Anon's a massive virgin himself.
>Him fucking Twilight just causes them to grow more powerful.
And thus Luna and Celestia were overtaken by Anon and Twilight.
>>
>>27360061
>Changelings don't actually have any names
Nooooo, thats cruel. Even if they had no names, Anon would give them. Unless you mean those 3 are always applied to the same changeling.
>>
>>27360063
Already done:

Anon is a wizard too, they fuck each other and let the world go to shit.
Thanks Celestia.
>>
>>27360084
That's what I meant.
>>
File: 1445964559239.jpg (296KB, 712x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1445964559239.jpg
296KB, 712x1544px
>>27360012
>Angry bug-horse noises
“…”
>More angry bug horse noises
“For the last time ice cream is not a substitute for a healthy breakfast.”
>Sad bug-horse noises
“Now finishes your oats or no afternoon snuggles.”
>Munching intensifies
>>
>>27360083
>Anon's a massive virgin himsel
>They make a pact and lock each other in chastity belts
>New pantheon of two.
>>
>>27360109

Nah, you can't have a pantheon with just two. They have to bring in more ponies. How about Moondancer? She's probably a virgin.
>>
>>27360061
>AND IN A WHILE THOSE 3 BLABBED OUT
>Hungry changelings start to disguise as Anons changelings
>double cover
>>
>>27360148
And thus we run into >>27359707
>***geometric progression***
again
>>
>>27360148
>Anon can see minor differences in every changeling.
>Spots out impostors easily, even through disguise.
>>
>>27360159
Well, I guess Anon eventually uncovers it, so no absurd.
Just more changeling wifus!
>>
>>27360173
Does he kick them out?
>>
>>27360189
No, he'll give them some homemade cookies so they won't go hungry.
>Anon unknowingly turns ponyville into a massive changeling hive.
>>
>>27360148
>>27360159

>There is a hive underground Anons modest cottage, which now rivals the one of the Chrysalis
>Anon is now officially a Hive tyrant.
>>
>>27360209
Anon turns into King of Blades.
He also makes the best homemade food in all of Equestria.
And gives the best hugs.
And is the best dad.
>>
>>27360209
>Hive-tyrant-Anon : The ascension
Gosh! It can be an epic green!
>>
>>27359866
The trips don't lie. Carpentry >>27359555 is life.
Also, woodworking
>>
>>27356437
I agree.
>>
>>27360249
Anon herding with a diamond dog, a changeling and a dragon when?
Literally the ultimate herd.
>>
File: The_absolute_madman.jpg (178KB, 540x696px) Image search: [Google]
The_absolute_madman.jpg
178KB, 540x696px
>>27354137
>mfw It's the Dong Ring.
>>
>Anon’s home sits unknowingly atop a changeling hive.
>At night when he’s asleep they sneak in through a hole in the closet floor.
>He can’t figure out why all his cookies and juice boxes are gone each morning.
>>
>>27360209
>>27360226
>Chrysalis is impressed
>Wants to come over
-Are you shure you will be able to be a good mother for my changelings?
>"What? Are you sane? Those aren't even...!"
-Knew it! Get out.
>>
File: only ring.jpg (53KB, 581x274px) Image search: [Google]
only ring.jpg
53KB, 581x274px
>>27360262
>>
>>27360263
And his crotch covered in something
>>
File: 1463180669765.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463180669765.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>27360276
>Get out
P-please, don`t.... I j-just...
loved...
>>
>>27360346
Bugbutt needs hugs.
A lot of them.

Also I like to think that Anon to Chrysalis is like that wonderful husband that somehow gives her energy to power through everything,
>>
>>27360379
What if feasting on love through a disguise is such inefficient, that Anon could "love up" Chrysy with her entire hive?
>>
>>27360096
>Anon cobbles together custom feed bags for his waifus
>It saves them time to eat on the go when they're late for work
>"Oats and raisins?! Anon is the BEST!"
>>
>>27360209
>Anon's house is a revolving door for Changelings
>Anon THINKS he has a herd of three ponies; he just has a chain of changelings that come in to be spoiled
>They secretly build a hive under his house
>The Princesses never find it because Anon never exhibits suspicious behaviour
>>
>>27360453
>One.. two... three… four… five… six?
>You weren’t a smart man but you distinctly remember there only being three changelings living with you before.
>Giving them each a fruit pop out of the freezer you eyed as each of them went to the couch to happily slurp on their treats
Next Morning
>Now there’s ten
>Either your home recipe fruit ice pops are changeling multipliers or something fishy is going on here.
>>
>>27360497
>herd of three ponie
In this he doesnt even know they are changelings?
>>
>>27360519
Nope. He just knows that he has three affectionate ponies who sometimes forget his name and call him "green guy".
>>
>>27360510
lol. i like you
>>
>>27360510
>Anon opens his fridge and there's a changeling inside
>Closes the door
>Opens it again and now there are TWO changelings inside
>>
>>27360263
>You might have pests eating all your snacks in the dead of night.
>A simple plan came to mind
>Make cookies filled with pop-rocks.
>You left a plate out with some juice boxes on the living room table.
>It should work.
>Why is the whole house shaking?
>>
>>27360570
>>Make cookies filled with pop-rocks.
>freaked out changeling running circles in his living room, screaming and shaking its head trying to get the popping out of its mouth
>>
>>27360552
Like that scene from the Tenth Kingdom.
>>
File: herd.png (150KB, 725x556px) Image search: [Google]
herd.png
150KB, 725x556px
>>27357582
>full pone representation
>all mares thirsty enough to handle human sex drive
Rara's actual thirst, Flutters need to breed, and Ponks boundless energy and need to make folks happy
>All reproduction is smooth as silk
Flutters mothers them, Ponk keeps them happy, fed, and taken care of, Rara's cash handles any needs they may have
>All of them have wonderful, breedable asses
LaP's Assoff.

These girls are the triforce of a happy pone family.
>>
File: chibilis.jpg (175KB, 1005x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chibilis.jpg
175KB, 1005x1024px
When and how did this become a bug thread?
>>
File: 1451704684693.gif (735KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451704684693.gif
735KB, 500x500px
>>27360585
That is an image that I cannot now get out of my head
>>
>>27360209
>His first childrens are about to hatch!
>They look like picrelated
>Eons later... the future is grimmdark
>>
>>27360318
That is adorable and hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>27360610
Well... it happend rather... organically
>>
>>27360613
>Eons later... the future is grimmdark
And Anons is the Hive Mind! Cruel and merciless, as only b-tard can be. Its coming all together now.
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>27360637
Almost like an infestation.
They just showed up, like cockroaches.
>>
>>27360602
EXCELLENT
>>
File: 1453596332074.jpg (38KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
1453596332074.jpg
38KB, 800x618px
>>27360610
>Bug-herd goes to work everyday disguised as regular ponies.
>You stay home and make sure everything is clean, and dinner is ready for when they get back.
>By dinner you mean yourself lying in bed wearing only the tightest man-thong ever conceived.
>Nothing is too good for your bug-waifus.

This work?
>>
>>27360602
>Motherly Fluttershy wanting your foals
O-oh, my.
>>
>>27360674
Its not shitposting, at least, so I`m fine. Even left couple of posts myself.
>>
File: 1408022849844.png (43KB, 430x304px) Image search: [Google]
1408022849844.png
43KB, 430x304px
>>27360709
>Its not shitposting
Is it?
>>
File: 1462798556184.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462798556184.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>27360703
its happening
>>
>>27360693
>"What do you mean, you won't help! They're CLEARLY taking advantage of him! Look!"
>Twilight points at the pictures she took of Anon from his bedroom window; from under his couch; from what is clearly inside of a bush
>Anon's doing sexy man-poses wearing little-to-no clothes and changelings are all over him
"Twilight, ease up. Mister Cake gave him a rape whistle, and he-"
>"The whistle!"
>Twilight throws more photos on the table.
>Some of them have stains on them that you really don't want to think about.
>"Where is his whistle?! Oh Celestia, I'll bet they're raping him RIGHT NOW you gals!"
>>
>>27360733
Hit yourself with something heavy, pretty please.
>>
>>27360742
What happend to whistle? I dont quite follow.
>>
>>27360739
>Teats on chest
Get that anthro garbage out of here
>>
>>27360693
I wonder what changeling genitals look like. Would they be normal, or would they be horrifying arousing like
https://e621.net/post/show/234521/2012-animated-anus-cervix-changeling-clitoris-digi
Or do they have ovipostors? Really anything's good with me.
>>
>>27360775
I thought that was her other foreleg.
>>
>>27360776
>Or do they have ovipostors?
no
get that garbage out of here
>>
>>27360773
He's naked.
>>
>>27360733
>I DECIDE WHAT IS SHITPOSTING!
Yeah, stupid argument about whats related will be much more better for this thread. Go on, agro-kiddo.
>>
File: fcuk.png (44KB, 164x145px) Image search: [Google]
fcuk.png
44KB, 164x145px
>>27360778
>>
>>27360797
Dick is the whistle? So what about Mr Cake giving it to Anon? Wut?
Im that dumb, sorry.
>>
File: 1448680835694.png (287KB, 900x864px) Image search: [Google]
1448680835694.png
287KB, 900x864px
>>27360742
>Changelings have on odd defense mechanism you learned accidently.
>Sneaking up on one of your bug-waifus you grinned
“BOO!”
>The sound of glowstick being snapped and she was glowing bright neon.
>Angry bug-horse noises
>It takes about three hours for her to stop glowing
>>
>>27360806
And you talking about shitposting is also shitposting to a degree, and so is this post claiming that your post is a shitpost...why did I even post this?
>>
>>27360818
No bro, Cake gave him a rape whistle, right? Since Anon's doing some sexy poses for his changelings, he isn't wearing anything except for his sexy clothes. That means he isn't wearing his rape whistle. Twilight's freaking out because she things that Anon wants to call for help but CAN'T because his rape whistle isn't on his person.
>>
File: 1461169335965.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1461169335965.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>27360818
I'm thinking that she's making the assumption that they took it away.
>>
>>27360809
They look soft
>>
>>27360823
>>Angry bug-horse noises
Let them be able to talk, srsly, I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>27360823
Adorable.
>>
>>27360836
>he isn't wearing anything except for his sexy clothes. That means he isn't wearing his rape whistle
Either Im realy dumb, or it isnt obvious that you wount wear anything on your neck still, even if completely naked.
Srsly.
>>
>>27360836
>Cake gave him a rape whistle, right? Since Anon's doing some sexy poses for his changelings
Wat? Cake knows about changelings and is perfectly fine with it?
OH SHI~ His kids! It's coming all together now...
>>
>>27360842
okay

>”Anon I need help.”
>Patting your lap your bug waifu made herself comfortable as you got ready to assist her.
>Carefully you began peeling the dried up chitin that was still stuck on her body revealing the shiny new one underneath.
>Soft cooing noises were your reward
>Looking up you saw your other two waifus staring with on jealously.
>”ME NEXT!” both yelled not taking their eyes off your hands
>>
>>27360823
>you will never have glowsex with changeling waifu
>>
>>27360595
Oh fuck I remember that. Was there ever more of it? It ended on a bit of a cliff hanger
>>
File: 1415927104144.png (567KB, 3065x3543px) Image search: [Google]
1415927104144.png
567KB, 3065x3543px
>>27360703
Mares who want to bear your children are top tier 10/10 waifu material.
>>
>>27360915
>You know, right, back home its not uncommon to have two women their bloodmoons synchronized
>Yet when all your wifus drop their sking simultaneously and are virtually helpless until their new carapace hardens...
>>
>>27360860
How do you manage to breathe?
>>
>>27361037
>are virtually helpless until their new carapace hardens
This has a potential!
Jeeez, I might write down some best thought from this thread, mb I can give writefaggotry a try...
>>
>>27361068
Not with that English.
>>
>>27361059
Not realy well, actually without inhaler for a long time
>>
>>27360776
Volume Whatever of bugs are half-and-half between sexual and nightmare fuel

>BUG QUEEN PUSSY WOO WOO!
>Be Anon, and you would be saying that if not for the nightmarish sight in front of you
>Turns out, Changeling anatomy is really screwed up
>Instead of a regular horsevag, you were presented with this non-euclidean beast of an orifice
>Everything is uneven, triggering your OCD immensely, and a tentacle or two pops out every once in a while, squirming about before retreating into it's hideout
>"What's wrong, honey? Is there an issue?" Chrysalis calls out to you, wiggling her hips and causing what can only be described as "gel" to flow out of her nethers
"Ehh, nothing, sweetie! I can handle this."
>You gulp and begin to maneuver your head towards it
>"Oh, I wont do that to my dashing king~ Here, let me guide you."
>On Que, several tendrils shoot out of the hole and wrap around your head into a death-grip, plunging your face into the spongy flesh
"MMMPH!"
>AUGH WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTES LIKE MONSTER
>Today was a "Lovecraftian horse sex" day
>>
>>27361088
Is this only about grammar, or my speach is crappy in general? My level is that of nigger, I know
>>
>>27361132
Both your grammar and spelling are lacking.
>>
>>27361112
>Going down on an eldritch abomination
I can't fap to that.

Question: is the spell check in the reply field fucking retarded for you guys too? I didn't spell "eldritch" right and it STILL wants to call it "Ritchie". It's like I'll be spelling "banana" and I'll put in one-too-many "a" on the end, and this site's spell check will be like, "Did you mean: banquette?"
>>
>>27361132
I bet you can SPEAK just fine, but your writing is awful.
>>
File: 1420678198738.jpg (347KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420678198738.jpg
347KB, 1600x1200px
>>27361112
>Chrysalis is riding you like her life depended on it.
>Her monster vag, her gift to your dick feels like heaven.
>Every time she moves up and down you see the tendrils still wrapped around your cock pulse.
>Its like getting a handjob, blowjob, and the tightest pussy all at once.
>All your reservations about it went flying out like groundhog who got his nuts stuck on an electric fence.
>>
File: 1462979625115.png (115KB, 469x359px) Image search: [Google]
1462979625115.png
115KB, 469x359px
>>27361161
>>27361193
I`ll make an audio-book then.
Yay!
>>
>>27361240
>But, in the end. Her puffy, normal, ponut is unbeatable
>>
>>27361161
>Both your grammar
>"of" is for pussies, "that" is for faggots
Murican, pls.
>>
>>27361289
what
>>
File: 1455740936615.jpg (329KB, 1599x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1455740936615.jpg
329KB, 1599x1020px
>>27361271
>Booping a changeling isn’t like booping a pony.
>A pony’s normal response is consists of scrunching their nose and their eyes crossing.
>Changelings are a bit more odd.
>It started innocently enough.
>Bug Waifu 1/3 was snoozing in the sunlight coming through the window.
>Tiptoeing up to her you reached down and booped her.
>And with a flash she was disguised like the pony that sells pumpkins at the market.
>This new discovery had to be confirmed.
>Booping her several times you watched as she went through transformation after transformation.
>Time to confirm your theory on the other two.
>>
>>27360739
The fuck is with her leg?
>>
>>27361289
Whos so angry down here? What happend?
Have you accidentally mixed your martini-vodka, island degenerate?
>>
I am disappoint with thread. This is strictly RGRE. Bugfags pls go home.
>>
>>27361375
see
>>27360742
>>
File: 1459441812809.png (667KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459441812809.png
667KB, 800x800px
>>27361375
You too.
>>
Everyone go to bed
>>
>>27361401
no
>>
File: rs2SKMT.png (26KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
rs2SKMT.png
26KB, 904x542px
>>27361322
>>27361360
ARGH!!
>>
>>27360063
>In Equestria, prolonged virginity actually DOES grant increased magical powers.
>Anon molests foals to prevent them developing magic of any kind
>Technology is Magic
>>
>>27361432
>Anon fears those that will rise against him
>Cripples their magical potential as foals by ways of diddling
>>
File: CharlottesSnatch.jpg (76KB, 640x655px) Image search: [Google]
CharlottesSnatch.jpg
76KB, 640x655px
>>27361401
It's too late for that.
>>
File: 14210927345670.jpg (28KB, 440x341px) Image search: [Google]
14210927345670.jpg
28KB, 440x341px
>>27361432
We have a winner!
>>
>>27361401
No. there might be bedbugs
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192KB, 1060x952px) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192KB, 1060x952px
>>27361460
i want to give my lovebugs all sorts of ridiculous and over the top lovey nicknames
>>
>>27361474
>Anon gives Changelingwaifu too much love
>She vomits cartoon hearts
>>
File: 1443113435744.png (229KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1443113435744.png
229KB, 700x700px
>>27361511
Don't be ridiculous, anon.

She makes delicious and nutritious love honey and stores it in a safe place for her future offspring.
>>
>>27361534
It's true. Changelings don't even have stomachs like ponies do; they have honey receptacles that secrete and store honey.
>>
>>27361534
Why is that changeling wearing a headband? I ask myself that question every time I see that pic. EVERY TIME.
>>
>>27361582
That means you can lick your bugwifu whole up with twice a pleasure?
>>
File: snorlax-bed-640x533.jpg (42KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
snorlax-bed-640x533.jpg
42KB, 640x533px
BED
>>
File: 1408154247473.jpg (145KB, 804x992px) Image search: [Google]
1408154247473.jpg
145KB, 804x992px
>>27361601
Because it's comfortable.
>>
File: quit_that_drama.png (270KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
quit_that_drama.png
270KB, 680x680px
>>27361607
I REFUSE.
>>
>>27361607
No. We bugthread now. Go to bugthread and make it RGRE thread.
>>
>>27361628
FUCKEN SAVED!
Do you have similar to this one?
>>
>>27361444
3 body segments and antennae.... but 8 legs

not a spider and not an insect

what was charlotte?
>>
File: 14214503947290.jpg (50KB, 465x604px) Image search: [Google]
14214503947290.jpg
50KB, 465x604px
>>27361606
YES PLEASE!
>>
>>27361729
Fuckable.
>>
>>27361112
>>AUGH WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTES LIKE MONSTER
All waifus should taste like soda.
Twiggles is grape Fanta.
>>
File: 1359938499914.png (159KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1359938499914.png
159KB, 800x900px
Would you defend your bugwaifu from angry racist ponies?
>>
>>27361839
isn't that obvious?
>>
>>27361839
Can I use my cock as a weapon?
>>
File: 1410032611184.png (322KB, 991x672px) Image search: [Google]
1410032611184.png
322KB, 991x672px
I want a Flutterbug.
>>
Couldn't all you bugfags go to /bug/? Why do you need to shit all over this thread?
>>
>>27361904
Would you rather talk about minotits?
>>
>>27361920
Kinda, yeah. Minotaurs are nice and fuzzy.
>>
>>27361904
>>27361920
Why not both?

I'm now imagining a changeling suddenly growing two massive breasts to compete with a minotauress.
>>
>>27361932
Then go back to /taur/ and don't shit on my delicate threadfu
>>
>>27361932
Something that I would like to see is green of the first anon. The anon the fucked a cow and made minotits. RGRE
Of course.
Perhaps anon was a spartan warier that after ending up in magic cow land started to protect the cows because fuck it he is from Ancient Greece and talking sexist cows that want to fuck you sounds like the kind of shit the gods would pull.
>>
>>27361948
>Bughoers and minotits compete for anons affection.
>anon has no idea what to make of it.
>>
File: 1399359009947s.jpg (19KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
1399359009947s.jpg
19KB, 300x227px
>>27361904
I dont see the point of Anon being a fucking HIVE QUEEN not rgr enough.
>>
>>27361958
What fucking taur? There never is a minotits thread and whenever one is made it is dry
>>
>>27361948
>>27361981
>changeling grows her breasts too big
>has to drag herself across the ground
>>
>>27361987
Maybe you ought to learn from that. Minofags are so thirsty, but none of you are willing to make content. It's fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>27361982
NAAAH! STOP SHITPOSTING!!!!
>>
>>27361987
>Anons discussing changelings
>"Go back to /bug/, bugfans!"
>>"Want to talk about minotits?"
>"Yeah, sure"
>>"Go to /taur/, then"

The idea is that neither topics are RGRE enough and to allow one topic but disallow the other is dumb.
>>
>>27362030
>neither topics are RGRE enough
>>27361982

Okay I give up, what is RGRE is beyond my comprehension, I'll leave it to enlightened gurus.
>>
>>27361971
I'd like to see green of anything.
It's over 300 posts in this thread, and we have 1 oneshot, 1 chapter, and a smattering of green bumps that don't count. That's it.
Honestly, it's kind of embarrassing. I bet the other generals are laughing behind our backs at our low green-to-post ratio.
>>
>>27362050
Good. Now stop posting and let people have fun.
>>
>>27361971
>day long ago in equestria
>you are Rome anon
>you must have pissed off or pleased the gods you can't tell
>there are cows everywhere
>they can talk for some reason
>it's been some time since your last drunken orgy back home so you could go for a fuck or two
>these cows are slow and docile
>you think you can run faster horny than they can scared
>and that's how minotits happened
>>
>>27362054
Writefags are on cooldown from last thread's mass text dump. Plus, We're still better than Transformation General
>>
>>27362065
kek
>>
>>27362054
>smattering of green bumps that don't count
I legimately enjoyed every single micro-green, if there was someone to bind them up, here you go your 1 chapter.
>>
>>27362054
Have you looked at the other generals? Except for the CYOA's which are mostly being pushed by a single writefag the others will have entire threads with no green whatsoever. We have Shukaku, LaP, APA, Comfy just to name a few, with countless more that contribute. Just because we make tiny green bumps doesn't mean we're not all just biding time until the next big green update. Besides this is one of the least toxic threads where it's not generally targeted at a specific pony.
>>
>>27362056
Have a nice fun fighting of at least some kind of content and then bumping your shit up like a week ago, ineducable.
>>
>>27362125
Are you the foreigner that cannot into English?
>>
>>27362125
Go to bed, AI. This thread is no place for you to learn.
>>
>>27362133
For you, I'm an alien, that can into learning and thinking ahead.
>>
>>27362157
It's like I'm talking to Cleverbot.
>>
>>27362157
>4 U
>>
>>27362054
>if you give a Rome a cow he will want to fuck
>if cow give a Rome some fuck he will want some land
>if cow give a Rome some land he will want more fuck
>if cow gives a Rome more fuck he will build a city
>if a Rome build a city he will want all the fuck
>if cows give a Rome all the fuck he will populate the city
>if a Rome populate the city he will die a happy man
>>
File: 1359958852467.png (344KB, 1174x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1359958852467.png
344KB, 1174x1024px
>>27362169
stop
>>
>>27362133
>the foreigner that cannot into English
If you are talking about audio-book-kun, audio-book-kun is not him!
>>
Changelings and minos can be RGRE if you make them RGRE. RGRE is a theme that is not difficult to include in a story.

Like, here are a bunch.
Bug:
>Chrysalis is the lady-dad of the hive, looking for food and protecting her young. She tries to find a stallion who will care for the changelings and give them paternal affection, like kissing boo-boos and tucking them into their slime sacks at night.

>Anon is being watched by some changelings. A disguised changeling scout is amazed at how readily Anon is willing to give out his affections. They chock this up to a mixture of sluttiness and Anon being a typical naive colt.

>After the Canterlot invasion, Anon stumbles upon a wounded Chrysalis. He feels pity and compassion for her, and that love is JUST enough to heal her wounds a bit. After nursing her back to health and returning her to her hive, Chrysalis (embarrassed at being rescued by a colt) tries to spin a story about how she rescued HIM from a group of mares and how she's spiriting him away until he's safe.
Mino:
>Anon is mistaken for the second coming of an old Minotaur god and is pampered by scantily-clad bulls. Cows must compete to be his mate and usher in a new golden age for the minotaur race.

>Some minotaur cow tells Anon that mino-milk has magical properties and is why minotaurs are so strong. In actuality, Anon has come across a perverted cow who gets turned on when Anon drinks her ~fluids~.

>Minotaur cows try to attract Anon by showing off their strength to claim him. Being the most human-looking creatures in Equestria, they find his slim, non-muscley physique attractive much in the same way that IRL men generally aren't attracted to female body-builders because FUCK that's scary.
See? Easy.
>>
>>27362195
The majority of us are aware, anon. It's just one or two autists that use 'not rgre enough' as a blanket statement against something they don't like.
>>
>>27362177
>if a Rome dose stop he will get the mad
>if a Rome gets the mad he will say the fuck you
Fuck you
>>
>>27362195
By the way feel free to use these as story prompts.
>>
File: 1463106360948.gif (422KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463106360948.gif
422KB, 300x400px
>"Mein can not into english."
>*But mine can! Also mine can into toxins!*
>*Lets make some lewd!*
>*Yeah, I can feel MY THREAD becoming wet!*
>"Mein curse you! Baka!"
>*Yes, dont stop! Almost 500!*
>>
When did RGRE get an autist infestation?
>>
>>27362212
That's part of it, but. . .

>>27362195
The issue isn't bug or minotits. As you stated they can be RGRE, the problem is that some of the thirstier fans of those things just spam them to spam them and don't give them an RGRE frame or context. An incessant stream of minotits wen, bugwife wen speaks to the fact that these people want those things for those things. Like said, that's fine but this isn't /bug/ and it isn't /taur/.

If people want bug and taur regardless of theme they should go make a general for that, or in the case of bug just post in that general.
>>
>>27362234
That surprised look on her face gets me every time, mainly because I'm curious which hole got hit. Like they say in the navy "There is no wrong hole."
>>
>>27362253
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>27362253
When it stopped being RGRE and became the Thread of Misfit Generals.
>>
>>27362234
>Mein can not into english
ARE YOU A FOREIGNER?!
>6 lines
GREEN BUMPS DONT COUNT!
>and overall
NOT RGRE ENOUGH!!!
>>
>>27362275
This. A bunch of these anons would be better served in AiE.
>>
>>27362259
Son, shit doesn't have to be that strict. It's an easily reposted general on a my little pony board, not a global 4chan rule.
>>
>>27362253
>>27362275
Relax, breathe, drink some water.
>>
>>27362260
Judging of the angle, it couldn't be her anus.
>>
>>27362275
>>27362253
BUILD WALL
>>
>>27362195
>day cow in equestria
>you are cow God apparently
>not the best paying jor in the world, but the uniform is comfortable and the perks are nice
>so far you just watch strong Minotaur girls do jojo poses
>you try to act godly but you have no idea what is going on.
>you can't ask because what kind of God has to ask what his own religion is about
>so you sit on your golden thrown watch named Minotaurs strike a pose as you are fed grapes by gay strippers
>it's ok I guess
>>
>>27362311
Shouldn't she buy her dinner first then, I'm pretty sure horning a mare isn't something a classy mare does without at least a wine and dine.
>>
>>27362307
I already had some water, thanks.
>>
>>27362327
This will all blow over once a writefag drops some more green. No reason to stress out over it.
>>
>>27362325
Cant say anything about.
But can and want to wonder, if she did penetrate her anus, would things be different?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 344x146px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 344x146px
>>27360775
>>27360809
Look at this triggered little faggot.
>>
>>27362793
Shut the fuck up Anon, noone cares.
>>
>>27362813
i don't have an image for the amount of buttmad coming from this post
>>
>>27362822
There's no buttmad, Anon. You're just being a faggot. Buttmad? When did stop being butthurt?
>>
File: do something about it.gif (892KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
do something about it.gif
892KB, 320x240px
>>27362813
>>
>>27362848
>i posted a may may gif making me the winner
epic win anon
>>
>>27362838
hey, i'm only kind of a faggot. just to get that out of the way
>>
>>27362877
>>
God we are fucking savages to eachother when theres no green around.
>>
>>27362906
nah its just a couple faggots shitposting
>>
>>27362906
Still the least toxic thread in /mlp/
>>
>>27362890
Seriously though, when did we move on from butthurt to buttmad? Am I being a grumpy old man, or does buttmad just sound dumb?
>>
>>27362961
Anal devastated. Rectal ragnaroked. Posterior pummeled.
>>
>>27362961
i was using buttmad because his post sunded very angry, and not hurt.
>>
>>27362970
I really like the second one.
>>
>>27362970
ass damaged. fanny frustrated. caboose crushed.
>>
Come on mares! It's been less than a day and you've already filled 71% of the thread with shitposting!
>>
>>27363135
We got a lot of good ideas for bugfag stories though. Bugfags can be RGRE enough if they try.
>>
File: 1445281895792.jpg (119KB, 1089x780px) Image search: [Google]
1445281895792.jpg
119KB, 1089x780px
>>27363197
The bugposts were fun.
>>
File: goodnight moon.jpg (139KB, 1125x938px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight moon.jpg
139KB, 1125x938px
Goodnight bump.
>>
>360 replies
>only 1 serious green posted
What happened, RGRE-san?
>>
>>27363779
All the writefags dumped every single story they were writing in the last thread.
>>
>>27360061
NANOMACHINES anon when?
>>
>>27363926
No
>>
File: Grim Reaper Has Concernes.jpg (53KB, 375x414px) Image search: [Google]
Grim Reaper Has Concernes.jpg
53KB, 375x414px
>>27358768
I too have concerns.
>>
>>27360061
>Anon cant recognize a changeling from another.

>"Daddy, daddy! Look what I drew for you!"
>"I'm sorry, who are you again?"
>On that day, Drone #9354356 died a little inside.
>>
>>27364011
>Anon cant recognize a changeling from another.
>It doesn't matter, since changelings have a hive mind and are all as one
>>
>>27364049
>"Daddy, daddy! Look what I drew for you!"
>Ten thousand changelings raise up the crayon drawings in their mouths for Anon to inspect.
>All of them.
>All of the crayon drawings are perfectly identical to one another.
>>
>>27364128
Totally not creepy.
Is it bad that I'd use my changeling kids to freak out ponies?
>>
>>27364005
>Grim Reaper Has Concernes.jpg

nigga that's not the grim reaper that's a dark wraith.
and the only thing that gives them any concern is Artorias.
>>
>>27360602
You sir, are brilliant.
>>
File: full.gif (880KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
880KB, 550x309px
>>27357582
>Royalty not included
>>
alright rgre nightshift settle in, its going to be a loooong night
>>
File: 1425688859265.png (561KB, 700x636px) Image search: [Google]
1425688859265.png
561KB, 700x636px
>>27364608
>aww hell we're outta coffee.
"hey! where the hells that intern!?"
>well fuck, looks like we'll be shitposting tonight.

>pic somewhat related.
>>
>>27364693
I want to brush Barbalestia's mane and pet her head.
>>
>>27364693
>fuckin hell, were out?
"the fucking day shift drank it, the assholes"
"hey im going to the gas station, want somethin?"
>>
>>27364693
I'd be her old battle axe if you know what I mean.
>>
>>27364714
"thanks man, pick me up some energy drinks."
>seriously if I find that fucking intern.
"I'll cover for you while your gone."
>I don't think thats really sugar.jpg?
>post
>>
>>27364823
"alright man ill be back."
"oh yeah, what happend to that intern? ahe ate my fucking doughnuts."
>>
File: Luna waifu.png (74KB, 820x740px) Image search: [Google]
Luna waifu.png
74KB, 820x740px
>be the Intern at /MLP/ RGRE division.
>there are lots of different kinds of Anons here.
>some are nice to you.
>but then theres anons like >>27364823
>"Hey Intern! get in here to little faggot!"
>sigh, speak of the devil.
"y-yes sir?"
>"wheres that Luna waifu.png I asked for!?"
"right h-here sir."
>you hand him the picture.
>"I wanted posted ten minutes ago! what the hell took so long!?"
"well the copier is out of i-ink so i just-
>"and WHO'S job is it to make sure the copier has enough ink!?"
"m-mine sir."
>"tch...get out of my sight intern."
"yes sir"
>you turn to leave his office.
>"oh and intern."
"y-yes?"
>"the Anon across the hall is out on a supply run, before he left he noticed his doughnuts were missing...If I were you I'd have that fixed before he got back."
>his glare promises a world of pain.
"y-yes sir! right away sir!"
>god you hate his guts.
>guess you better find some doughnuts and fast.
>>
File: tfwgoodporn.jpg (52KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
tfwgoodporn.jpg
52KB, 592x754px
>>27364900
>mfw my rushed shit posting inspired a decent green
>>
File: who bullies colts.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
who bullies colts.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>27364900
This is what happens when you hire stallions to make the greens. Sad!
>>
>>27365126
Stop being so cute, Applehorse.
>>
>>
File: 1460304565650.png (238KB, 534x2403px) Image search: [Google]
1460304565650.png
238KB, 534x2403px
>>27358944
>Delicate stallion
>anon
Top kek my friend
>>
>>27360208
I like the idea of anon having a changeling hive under his home, either knowingly or unknowingly, but being cool none the less.

Singlehandedly supplying the entire hive with love, and only later being confronted by twilight or another princess, and them getting completely overwhelmed with several chrysalis powered up level changelings (the ones anon either loved the most or longest) show up along with enough changelings to blot out the sun, which they are doing over the entirety of ponyville to prove a point.
>>
Sense we are basicly /bug/ now, here is a good question.

Are changelings rgre or are they not?
An anon that is sick of ponies shit may rather have changelings due to them not being so stupidly overprotective or overtly sexist.
>>
>>27365765
It can be RGRE if Anon takes the role of a queen so to speak.
Think Snippet's changeling story.
>>
>>27365783
Snippets they were rgre, and the queen at least seems to be dealing with coming to terms that she isn't the top thing in the hive, anon is.

What I mean is the whole concept of rgre for changelings does not exist, or at least seems stupid to them.
>>
>>27365793
Same as gender roles don't really exist in actual hive minds in our world.
It's an RGRE-ish if we make it only about changelings. Now if we add ponies into the mix (like how Snippet did) and we're off to a good start.
Or we just make changelings ponies who look insect-ish and can shapeshift.
>>
>>27364593
Pre-royalty Twilight is fine too.
>>
To the asshole who is incapable of doing shit like capitalizing their words or using apostrophise (ie the "thats right anon ill do this and that" guy): Get the fuck out until you learn how to type. You're either too young to be here or you have some kind of mental disease. We had this discussion two threads ago: it isn't that hard, you prick.
>>
We've almost burned through an entire thread without any green.
I wonder if we should start making one-shots by Anon.
>>
File: who where.jpg (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
who where.jpg
89KB, 250x250px
>>27366054
You know why this thread is so shitposty?
>>
>>27364154
>"Oh yes, little Torch has a B grade average, we're so proud."
"Yeah? Well, /my/ kids have straight A's."
>"Really? That's fantastic Anon! Where do they-"
"ALL TEN THOUSAND OF THEM."
>>
>>27366345
So an average Asian family
>>
>>27366345
>"No, sir! Al thirteen!"
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 373x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199KB, 373x273px
>>27364860
>>27364823
>>27364714
>Basically roleplay
>>
>>27366884
>Nobody asked the weebshit
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>27366897
>Implying Jojo is a weeb series
Keep watching Naruto, kid
>>
>>27366958
>Implying it isn't
>Implying other implications
I'm turning my back on your >implying
and basking in its glow
>>
>Anon ends up with a few changelings.
>Is an old Starcraft/RTS/4x4 player.
>Not only does he love his children, but ends up as a King of Changelings, dominating a vast area of land.
>Isn't challenged by anyone.

This is RGRE because of reasons.
>>
>>27367136
>He conquers the world because all the other leaders go easy on him/don't take him seriously for being a male
>"The changelings are lead by a stallion?, don't worry about it"
>>
File: 1427489571080.png (80KB, 539x562px) Image search: [Google]
1427489571080.png
80KB, 539x562px
>>
> Anon can't into home improvement
> Lives in a cheap house on the edge of town
> Hires handymares when something breaks down, which is often
> Almost always get hit on
>>
>>27367136
>>27367203
So is Chrysalis just like her filthy breeding sow, or what?
>>
File: 1397536270380.png (312KB, 1443x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1397536270380.png
312KB, 1443x1500px
>>27367614
It doesn't have to be Chrysalis.
But I'm okay with it.
>>
>>27367614
It's more like her changelingfu wants to be constantly impregnated.
>>
>>27367641
>Chrysalis tries to seduce Anon by turning into a humans
>Discovers girl humans have the chesty boobies
>Attaches changelings to her chest
>Sometimes they wander off to tend to their queens needs, forgetting they are already part of her disguise
>Anon is confused by a detached breast carrying a bag of groceries through the town
>>
File: sonic090765.gif (1MB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
sonic090765.gif
1MB, 400x305px
>>27367679
>>
File: 1427251568454.png (66KB, 992x698px) Image search: [Google]
1427251568454.png
66KB, 992x698px
if zebras are ziggers

then what are bat ponies
>>
>>27367747
normal upstanding pegasi
>>
>>27367747
THEY ARE VENGEANCE
THEY ARE THE NIGHT
>>
>>27367747
normal upstanding pegasi who happen to be nocturnal.
Or Lunar fanatics who occasionally sacrifice ponies to the Night Princess
>>
File: 1397332989146.png (76KB, 759x938px) Image search: [Google]
1397332989146.png
76KB, 759x938px
I'd a batpone.
>>
Continued from: http://pastebin.com/z353QYvn
Last time: Rainbow Dash pukes on Anon

It isn't much, but I'm heading off to work soon. I'll have a bit more written soon, though.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Rarity, could you give me a hand here? I wanna give Rainbow Dash a bath before we do anything else with her."
>"A threesome, Darling? Ohh, I always knew you were a DIRTY colt~."
"I - what? No, I..."
>You sigh deeply.
>For God's sake, Rarity, now isn't the time.
"Look, just help me get her clean, alright?"
>"Mmm. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you're so worried about getting dirty."
>Rarity gently nudges you aside and enters the bathroom.
>Hopefully she's drawing a bath.
>Worse comes to worst, you can always just hose down Rainbow out behind the boutique.
>You aren't feeling very sympathetic now that your shirt is ruined.
>RUINED.
>....
>Oh God, you ARE a colt.
>"Be a dear and prepare the laundry, would you?" shouts Rarity from inside the bathroom.
>Well, you suppose that's fair.
>"I am QUITE fortunate to have a stallion in the house today. I'm sure you know how to clean bedsheets far better than I."
>Oh, now she can go FUCK herself.
>But you have a drunk, vomit-covered pegasus and you aren't afraid to get her to start flying around.
>You've had birds in the house before.
"Sure thing, Rarity! I'll just dump Rainbow Dash onto one of your couches and -"
>Quick as a shot, Rarity sprints out of her bathroom and in front of you.
>"The laundry can wait! It can wait!"
>She tries to take Rainbow Dash from your arms, but the cyan mare just tightens her forelegs around your neck.
>>"Nooo~ buck off, I don' wanna.... oh. Ah... oh!"
>no
>Rainbow Dash has gone rigid in your arms.
>please no
>>"Aaahhbbupaaarhhyyhgyuuugh!"
>NO
>NOT AGAIN
>earuhgh
>Oh Christ, it's inside your shirt.
>YOU'RE going to be sick if she keeps this up.
>"Not on my floor!"
>Rarity's concern for you is absolutely touching.
>>
>>27367920
>"B-but Anonymous! I wanted our first bath together to be romantic!"
>Rarity peers at you apprehensively from outside the bath.
"I know, but I need help cleaning out all this mud from Rainbow's coat."
>You give the borderline-unconscious pony in your arms a light shake.
"Besides, this isn't our first bath together. This is more of a... a soaking."
>"Ohh, can't I just give you the soap and take care of her after you're done? I have so many plans for her mane that Rainbow simply wouldn't let me do to her."
>Rarity seems to go off into her own little world, and you would swear you can hear her humming.
>"....yard by yard..."
>What?
>No, this is dumb.
>SPLASH
>You reach out and grab Rarity around her middle and tug her into her bath.
>She flails around and you get head-butted in the nose, but it's worth it.
"St-STOP! Oi, stop complaining so much!"
>You shift the VERY unhappy mare into your lap and lean Rainbow Dash over the edge of the tub with her head sticking out.
"Did you really want Rainbow Dash to be the one sitting in my lap?"
>Rarity crosses her forelegs and puffs out her cheeks.
>"Oh, just shut up and pass me the soap, Anonymous."

>"Are you sure she'll be fine, Anonymous?"
>You glance over at Rainbow, who you've propped up against the toilet, head inside the bowl.
>She's out like a light.
"Probably."
>Let's see her puke all over you this time.
>BAM BAM BAM
>>"Rarity! Y'all best let me in a'fore Ah tuck, and Ah duck, and Ah buck yer door in!"
>Shit the bed, it's Applejack.
>>
>>27367760
Suicide bomber bat ponies, when?
Just kidding don't post that shit, no one cares about muslims anyway
>>
File: 1386548338830.png (57KB, 861x819px) Image search: [Google]
1386548338830.png
57KB, 861x819px
>>27367914
I want highly aggressive and flirty bat mares.
>>
>>27367409
>always gives them the tip

>>27367747
rushin'
>>
>>27367747
double niggers
>>
>>27367747
This Zigger meme needs to die off.
>>
here we say "CALM YOUR TITS"
how would it be in RGRE?
>>
>>27368301
chill your nuts
>>
>>27368301
Soothe your scrotum
Becalm thy testes.
>>
>>27368301
Relax you balls.
>>
>>27368301
Tame your testicles
>>
>>27368121
>These Zigger lovers need to die off
FTFY
>>
>>27368301
>>27368397
Stay thy Sheath
>>
>that feel when you read a old story from pastebin and it's unfinished
shit
i need a list of finished stories ;_;
>>
>>27368464
That's going to be a long fucking list, Anon. Most writefags here have what 15 to 30 stories
>>
>>27368458
>Not loving all little horses
I know this is (mlp/, but you don't have to be so gay, Anon.
>>
srs why is this thread not doing so well? it
>>
>>27368512
>Zigger apologist
>>
>>27368615
See >>27362066
>>
>>27367747

...Slavs?
>>
>>27368685
This is rude to either Slavs or batponies, but I'm not sure which.
>>
>>27368729
it's both and neither.
at the same time.

it is a feeling so complicated
>>
File: 1446250238_1096460906.jpg (54KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
1446250238_1096460906.jpg
54KB, 600x416px
>>27368685
>>27368105
>>27368081
>...Slavs?
>double niggers
>rushin'

It seems we have reached some sort of a consensus!
>>
>Anon cuts himself shaving.
>Blood splatters form cockroach legs and scuttle off.
>They slip in and out of reality and time like a thread being sewn in fabric.
>Cadence chasts him for leaving evidence of his true nature scuttling around.
>Doesn't blame him though because male, and tries to clean up by blasting them with magic.
>Blood spatters retro-evolves into the first Changelings eons ago.
>Cadence is more beside herself that she 'cheated' on her mortal husbando than the fact her and Anon had 'kids'.
>Anon just looks at his razor and decides to let his hair grow in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 567x561px
>>27368991
>>
>>27369054
That wasn't autism, that was shit.
>>
>>27368991
"Maybe.... maybe I should just stop shaving."
>"Yes, Anon, abstinence for you may be an necessary evil."
"I probably look good with a beard."
>"You will have to be careful should you choose to display that facet of your nature."
"Dad could grow a sweet moustache."
>"Ponies would grow suspicious if they saw your body rejecting dead follicles around your mouth. Have you thought of shrouding your face in the illusion of normality? I can see countless realities where you have done just that."
"I don't... uh... have that on me right now, but I DO have that scarf you knitted for me."
>"Perfect. Now, let's go make peace with our children. I expect dinner on the table by 7 and Chrysalis to be in bed by 8. Where are your bedtime stories?"
>>
>>27369064
>>27368991
What happens when they eventually figure out Anon has no idea what is going on?
>>
>>27369100
They'll just chock it up to Anon being a typical air-head colt.
>>
>>27369100
A mortal being was able to trick them for a good amount of time AND not fall insane in the face of their true forms. They'll probably just define him as a half-eldritch being or something.
>>
>>27369118
Either that or they glimpse at anons true form and go stark raving mad.
>>
>>27369143
>AND not fall insane in the face of their true forms
What makes you think he didn't? He might have been a little crazy to begin with.
>>
>>27369150
>"Sister! SISTER! Calm thy teats! What hast thou seen?"
"I-it's Anonymous!"
>Your sister's face lights up; literally.
>"Ah! The rare and radiant bea-"
"Organs."
>"Or-what? Sister, 'tis dishonourable to spark rumours about a colt."
"I'm not.... it's true. He has organs. When he was expelling acid from his mouth - he told me he had a "stomach flu"."
>You reach out a meaty tendril with a vagina on the end of it and shake Luna by the withers.
"He has a stomach! A stomach where he digests food for sustenance and-"
>You are suddenly struck aside.
>"Thou lie! It cannot be! Thy horsepants hast combusted, thou knave!"
>Luna, tears in all 9 of her eyes, runs out of the room, presumably going to Anon.
>"We shall prove thee wrong! Our Anonymous has NOT a single organ in his perfect body!"
>>
File: 1449784913634.gif (3MB, 522x291px) Image search: [Google]
1449784913634.gif
3MB, 522x291px
>>27369230
I see horror and humor in the future I do
>>
File: alarmed bughorse.png (327KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
alarmed bughorse.png
327KB, 2000x2000px
Hey sisters.
I vectorized another anon's drawing.
It's my first time, so if you'd point out mistakes - I'd be glad.
I had so many firsts with you, RGRE, that as an honorable mare I'm supposed to horsemarry you by now.
>>
File: 1442508267455.png (664KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1442508267455.png
664KB, 1024x683px
>You are Anon, only human in Equestria, proud husband of Chrysalis, and King of Changelings.
>”Sweetie, tomorrow is parent-teacher conferences for brood #283 and bring your dad to school for brood #366.”
>Making a note in your handy dandy memo-pad you resigned yourself to your fate.
“So what time do you want to meet up?”
>”Uhhh eh heh, I can’t.”
>Bug horse choose your words wisely.
>”I have an invasion in a small town to oversee tomorrow so I won’t be able to make it.”
“Okay honey, I’ll take care of it don’t you worry.”
>”You’re taking this remarkably well.”
“Of course, but I’m thinking a little time to yourself is needed otherwise we’d both go insane.”
>”That’s why I love you, you’re always so understanding.”
“I’ll make sure the couch is all set for when you get back.”
>>
>>27369805
>Implying changelings even need to invade anyone when they have Dad's love and sick diplomacy skills.
>All the border towns embrace the shadow willingly.
>Trade flourishes, and immigrants flock to the lingtown, and they do it LEGALLY.
>Love is in the air.
>>
>>27369879
>meanwhile, the core cities and nobles of Equestria are terrified of the changelings influencing their border towns and encroaching on their territory
>>
File: 1418194457802.png (2MB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1418194457802.png
2MB, 1414x2000px
>>27369879
>Watching with giddiness you watched your little changelings play.
>Oh Chryssi was missing out.
>”A SHAAAAARRKKK!!!”
>You wrote a copy of “Jaws” for the kids to re-enact.
>Watching #2411 in a little shark costume circle the poor unsuspecting victim you wiped away a tear in pride.

>Be Chrysalis
>Your invasion is going splendidly.
>”Got any five’s?”
“Go fish.”
>In a dimly lit room you sat with the other princess’ playing cards.
>It may have cost you some time on the couch, but you needed this.
>Now to take all their bits and maybe buy Anon something to get him in a good mood.
>>
>>27370102
>Meanwhile Anon is playing poker with Shining, Spike and Blueblood.
>>
>>27369598
Very nice.
>>
>>27369598
Saved.
>>
>>27369598
want to fug that bug
>>
>>27370102
>Anon decides to help Chrysalis with her invasion business because it's taking so much of her time.
>Like a good bugbando would
>Selects his strongest sons and trains them advanced magics, techniques and tactics.
>Unleashes them on one of the half-bandit, half-extremist groups that thrive in the badlands
>The results of their inaugural mission reach Chrysalis while she is busy pokerfacing at Condense
>>
File: пипец.jpg (117KB, 1222x950px) Image search: [Google]
пипец.jpg
117KB, 1222x950px
>>27370130
>>27370196
>>27370171
>love
>love
>wholesome dad's love

Thank you. I think I needed that.
>MFW I realize I'm a actually a changeling
>>
Anyone got an idea for what to call a jewel/crystal, metal, and wood that all will not work with magic?
>>
>>27370348
Anything that sounds cool.
Like Oricalchium. Titanium. Vanadium, etc.
>>
>>27370287
Do you plan on doing the whole comic?
>>
>>27370348
Dank.

Nullsteel
Nihillium
Bog Oak
Witchhunter beech
Lead
Skeptium
>>
Reminder that new thread is imminent.
And we should not shitpost it into oblivion.
>>
>>27370439
Was wondering if there was something either already in crap like d&d or fantasy settings, I cant think of jack shit for names.

>>27370462
Still need a gem name, only need one, going to make it so it looks like shit till you pump an alicorns amount of magic into it, as the gem acts like a sponge for magic, so its a widely unused gem type. the wood will likely have somewhat the same effect, slightly changing color depending on the magic poured into it till it hits a critical state, but the metal, that just completely cancels all magic, and anything that runs on magic dies the moment its touching it.

Its going to make for a fantastic fuck you.
>>
>>27370609
Beryllium.
Or if you want to be edgy, painite is a nice gemstone.
>>
File: Cold_Iron.jpg (265KB, 969x650px) Image search: [Google]
Cold_Iron.jpg
265KB, 969x650px
>>27370348
>Anyone got an idea for what to a metal that all will not work with magic?
Iron.

Cold iron.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ColdIron
>>
>>27370609
Colticite for the gem. It takes tons of work before it starts paying off for you.
>>
>>27370635
>Cold Iron is just steel.
Anon is the only smith who can refine iron into steel.
This makes his weapons mythical from the get-go.
>>
>>27370643
This is a horribly shit idea.
Green when?
>>
>>27370663
Cold iron is just regular iron that has cooled off after being hot-worked.
Ponies haven't even ever heard of the Riddle of Steel, iron is bad enough as it is.
>>
>>27370678
that it may be, but it is RGRE enough.
Not for a bit, I've been a little slowed lately.
>>
>>27370635
There is a song about this though i only remember the first verse;

Gold for mistress,
Silver for the maid,
copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good" said the lord sitting in his hall
"but iron, cold iron, is master of them all."
>>
>>27369598
I love it! Saved (that one drawing with pencils anon)
>>
>>27370287
And that one saved too
>>
Cold iron is usually defined as iron that has never been hot-worked. Cold iron weapons look like lumps of shit with jagged edges, but if you touch a fae with it...
>>
>>27370635
Fucking iron, yes!
Ponies can't work it for shit though. It's only ever used in very advanced enchanting, to isolate the spellcrystal from outside interference. Produced in miniscule amounts, for use by master enchanters.
There is also some cutting-edge development going on, a metal the researches call 'invar', that expands at the same rate as quartz when heated, allowing its use in high-draw spellcrystals.
>>
>>27370635
iron or silver.
Or iron coated in silver
>>
>>27370445
It should get easier from now on, so maybe? I'll do Chrysalis first though.
>>27370750
Name pls (so I can credit)
>>
>>27370727
Gold is for the mistress -- silver for the maid --
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."
"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all."

So he made rebellion 'gainst the King his liege,
Camped before his citadel and summoned it to siege.
"Nay!" said the cannoneer on the castle wall,
"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- shall be master of you all!"

Woe for the Baron and his knights so strong,
When the cruel cannon-balls laid 'em all along;
He was taken prisoner, he was cast in thrall,
And Iron -- Cold Iron -- was master of it all!

Yet his King spake kindly (ah, how kind a Lord!)
"What if I release thee now and give thee back thy sword?"
"Nay!" said the Baron, "mock not at my fall,
For Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of men all."

"Tears are for the craven, prayers are for the clown --
Halters for the silly neck that cannot keep a crown."
"As my loss is grievous, so my hope is small,
For Iron -- Cold Iron -- must be master of men all!"

Yet his King made answer (few such Kings there be!)
"Here is Bread and here is Wine -- sit and sup with me.
Eat and drink in Mary's Name, the whiles I do recall
How Iron -- Cold Iron -- can be master of men all!"

He took the Wine and blessed it. He blessed and brake the Bread.
With His own Hands He served Them, and presently He said:
"See! These Hands they pierced with nails, outside My city wall,
Show Iron -- Cold Iron -- to be master of men all."

"Wounds are for the desperate, blows are for the strong.
Balm and oil for weary hearts all cut and bruised with wrong.
I forgive thy treason -- I redeem thy fall --
For Iron -- Cold Iron -- must be master of men all!"

"Crowns are for the valiant -- sceptres for the bold!
Thrones and powers for mighty men who dare to take and hold!"
"Nay!" said the Baron, kneeling in his hall,
"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of men all!
Iron out of Calvary is master of men all!"
>>
>>27370348
>>27370439
>>27370462
>>27370609
>>27370630
>>27370635
>>27370643
>>27370727
This will to amount to nothing. A shit green at most. Calling it.
>>
File: 1454993273664.jpg (41KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454993273664.jpg
41KB, 422x600px
>>27371033
Dubs confirm story will at most be cringe worthy.
>>
File: witcher.jpg (62KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
62KB, 350x350px
>>27370929
Indeed.
>>
>>27370978
Lalieri is fine. If you want to try a whole comic I've put kinda somewhat better/bigger photos on tumblr
>>
>>27371033
>>27371058
>Implying we didn't already have a Blacksmith Anon in RGRE before.
>>
File: 1462775783205.png (298KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462775783205.png
298KB, 700x700px
> Anonymous lives in a tower of the Royals Sisters Scooby Doo castle
> Obsessed with trying to find the perfect waifu
> Periodically goes into town to by art supplies, books of legend
> Develops a reputation as a powerful wizard
> Stallions brave the everfree for love spells, fortune telling
> Anon turns them away, with directions to zecora's hut
> Some stay behind, drawn in by his quest
> Anon stares into the sun, seeking inspiration in the spots that drift across his eyes
> He begins to paint, a wisp of a dream of an image smoldering in his mind
> His disciples watch in awe as the now blind man paints across the broken stones of the castle
> At last, the work is done, but the stallions do not speak to him
> Anon sits before the painting he cannot see, the image burned into his eyes
> A distant flapping sound
> A clatter of hooves
> "That is a very nice picture, my little human. Above all others, you have praised the sun."
>>
>>27371278
It's just a giant dong ring.
>>
>>27371278
>> Anon stares into the sun, seeking inspiration in the spots that drift across his eyes
This made me laugh
>>
>>27371278
>It's just a painting of a giant horse butt.
>>
>>27371333
>>
>>27371413
>probablymeantasajokebutstillbetterthanicoulddo/10
>>
File: Solaire Of Astora.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Solaire Of Astora.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>27371278
PRAISE THE SUN!!!!
>>
>>27371184
Got it Фoтo нaшeл, пpинял к cвeдeнию.
>>
>>27369064
Somehow you have turned this patently ridiculous scenario into something I would actually be interested in reading.
>>
>>27371278
I always wondered why sunfags sunfag. Now I get it. They are blind.
attere dominatum
>>
File: 1455658073020.png (322KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455658073020.png
322KB, 500x1200px
>>27371655
>>
New thread.
>>27371737
>>
File: when you dont want to bugwife.jpg (159KB, 952x1000px) Image search: [Google]
when you dont want to bugwife.jpg
159KB, 952x1000px
Oh, colts! They don't even kill the last thread before moving on.
Ok, I'll do it.
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.