[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First ten episodes announced >Five episodes in, only one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1451282246369.png (1MB, 1600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1451282246369.png
1MB, 1600x1100px
>First ten episodes announced
>Five episodes in, only one actually memorable
>"Explore Equestria" has amounted to "let's go to Manehattan a lot, and this one other place"
>Shitloads of Starlight Glimmer episodes
>Knowing that Flutterbro is coming, and with it another generic Fluttershy episode

I'm usually optimistic about the show, but it has been very underwhelming this season.
>>
>SoL episodes are forgettable by /mlp/ standards

despair.jpeg
>>
I actually really enjoyed the Gift of Maud Pie and the opener was alright, different but alright.
>>
>>27133091
These SoL episodes were. They were no Amending Fences or Suited for Success, that's for sure.
>>
>>27133154
On Your Marks should be very enjoyable slice of life for everyone who doesn't just have an irrational hatred for fillies or AB in particular, I think. It's full of quality development, characterization, and cute stuff, even if the ending was bullshit and left more questions than we had at the start.
>>
>>27133154
Of course they weren't overrated, they weren't written by Larson or came from pre-S3 nostalgiafagging.
>>
>>27133187

I'm alright with the CMC. However, I found On Your Marks to be boring and directionless, with one clusterfuck of a story. It was basically the Appleloosa's Most Wanted of S6
>>
>>27133154

Very Very few episodes are.
>>
>>27132934
>Shitloads of Starlight Glimmer episodes
u wot m8
>>
File: 1421618313723.gif (254KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421618313723.gif
254KB, 800x600px
>>27132934
you sure exaggerate a lot.
>>
>>27133187
It was a bloom and gloom rehash in terms of lesson though. If they'd left out the unnecessary conflict it would have been better.
>>
>>27132934
We knew that the explore bit just meant eps not in ponyville, not new places.
>>
File: changes things.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
changes things.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>27133452
I see what you mean, but I feel the opposite. The way I see it, it was only as much of a real lesson as "Fluttershy learning not to be shy", in that totally removing the insecurity wasn't the point of the episode, but to further explore the character flaw and make a slice of life conflict out of it at its worst. Seeing her struggle with that and recognizing it for what it was later and apologize was my favorite part of the episode. The dance class and new character was just weird and uncomfortable, to me, and I can't imagine what they're planning to do with that, having her tell him she'll keep dancing just before the credits play.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.