[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You mean to tell me at a school with an 80% girls to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 35

>"You mean to tell me at a school with an 80% girls to guys ratio that you're still a virgin? Wow, that's pretty sad."
"I say Pinkie, how rude! I'll have you know that I am skilled in several different dialects, and am passing all of my classes with flying colors. I simply have no time for your frivolous-"
>"Are you gay Anon?"
"Of course not-"
>"It's ok to be gay Anon."
"I am not a homosexual. Your implications are entirely misguided. Just because I have never had sex even once does not make me attracted to members of my own gender."
>"So why haven't you bumped uglies with anyone huh? Got it on? Done the funky monkey?"
"I am very busy with my studies. Engaging in social activities with women is not high on my list of priorities."
>"You should make it a priority, seriously, do you want to be one of those 23 year old losers who've never had sex before?"
"Hmph. You should mind your own business."
>"What if I make it my business?"
"And what exactly are you implying?"
>"I'm 'implying' that I can help you get laid if you want."
"I am not interested, I would rather sustain a meaningful relationship with someone who is more than just an 'easy lay'."
>"Oooh, no wonder you're still a virgin. That does it, from now on, I'm taking you to all my parties, and I'll hook you up with every available girl that I can. Deal?"
>>
File: 1310190207392.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1310190207392.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>26807234
Yeah, no.
Fuck parties.
>>
>>26807234
What a horrible attempt at a self insert story.
>I'm a douchebag and the worst kind of virgin, lying about my studies, but this super cute girl is inviting me to a party and telling me she would hook me up with any girl we met, even if I don't want to

What next, will you make anon sigh with annoyment every single time?
>>
>>26807309
A protagonist that genuinely just wants to be left the fuck alone would be great.
>>
>>26807314
Except this won't be that case. He will be mildly annoyed with Pinkie, while he acts like a cool dude and making girls wet for him and in the end he will fuck pinkie pie and they will be a couple. The set up is so stupid, it almost seems straight out of a japanese light novel, which are already self insert stories for 14 year old kids.
>>
>>26807314
How would you even do that without resorting to assholery, though?

Realistically, it wouldn't take long for the average person to snap and tell someone to fuck off. Even someone you consider a friend only has so much leeway to push your buttons.
>>
>>26807326

>Be Anon
>Not quite understand what so amazing about this 'sex' thing.
>Why would you want to waste all that time doing all the work for thirty seconds of pleasure?
>Why not use that time productively, like studying for that test at the end of the week?
>You're not going to maintain your high marks mucking around with Party Girl doing shots, pissing in public and getting king-hit by other drunkards.
>And besides, you have time later, when you're rich and successful, to THEN go after girls.
>You hope.
>Besides, working in a job you love for oodles of money later, is far better than having fun now, then becoming a wage slave in some corporation.
>And you can see that shining, glistening future, winking at you in the distance...
>If only this annoying bint didn't keep trashing your notes, dragging you to parties and having random drunken sluts grope you.

...maybe a story like this?
>>
>>26807382
Except you nerds always say that.

"I'm just an unmotivated genius! My IQ is 160 gorrillion! I could be the next Einstein but I'm just too lazy lol!"

You guys are never going to be rich anyway. You'll just sit in your rooms while you get cucked by the real chads.
>>
>>26807382
>Why would you want to waste all that time doing all the work for thirty seconds of pleasure?
>Why not use that time productively, like studying for that test at the end of the week?
Spoken like a true annoying virgin, alright.

>s-sex is only for dumb people, I'm better than them, what's s-so good about that?

If you say that when you're like 20 or 25, alright fine, but when you're a teenager? Come the fuck on.

I'll be honest, want to be a better writer? Go and live a little.
>>
File: gentle.jpg (62KB, 418x534px) Image search: [Google]
gentle.jpg
62KB, 418x534px
>>26807398
> Character actually trying to work hard when other fuckwits are goofing off
> He's an unmotivated genius
I think you misread his post.
>>26807406
What character would you write anon?
>>
>>26807398
>I'm just an unmotivated genius
>I could be the next Einstein but I'm just too lazy
Do people actually say this?

Is that why I like it so much here? I'm surrounded by people like me who could probably achieve greatness but would rather lock themselves inside and fap to cartoon horses?

My familia ;_;
>>
>>26807382
You know what's fucked? I actually kind of think this most of the time. My schedule is full as fuck I go to work at 8 and i'm home by maybe 6 or 7 after the gym and I got to be in bed most by at least 11 or 12 most of the time if i'm going to not be useless in the morning.

It's the weekends where I piss about on the internet all night it's hard to imagine finding time for a relationship during the week. Maybe it'd be easier on the weekends but at that point why even try if you can't spend all the time you want?
>>
>>26807422
I already write stories that do not devolve to the standard self insert plot that's so prevalent in this board. What do I write? Things that are not what the OP wanted to write.
>>
File: 1457897246595.jpg (230KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457897246595.jpg
230KB, 880x1200px
>>26807422
>trying to work hard.

FIRST OF ALL, do or do not, there is no try. I would think a nerd would know the sage advice of master Yoda.

Oh, and don't give me that shit. Yeah, you're trying real hard. At jerking yourself, not just physically but mentally as well. Trying to evade the fact that you're a hapless virgin loser with no talent whatsoever.

Oh, you're a genius who puts society in a box, wow son, you just got the whole world figured out from your Goodwill armchair there, and you didn't even have to step out into the real world.

Yeah, I'm sure you, the loser shut in, knows exactly what life is about. You're a real genius, that's why literal retards are scoring bitches in the double digits, and you haven't even been kissed by anyone other than your mother.
>>
Why is it that Anon always has to be some kind of annoying perma virgin in these stories. Why can't he just legit not be interested in a relationship at that point. Maybe he's got too much shit on his plate maybe he's really trying to get good grades so he can go to school.

It's always this wack as fuck straw man but it would be neat if he actually had some grown up shit going on that he's got to keep a lid on and that eats up a lot of time.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>26807462
Uh?
You okay there anon?
We're talking about the character OP is trying to write.
Is there something you want to talk about anon?
>>
>>26807462
>>FIRST OF ALL, do or do not, there is no try. I would think a nerd would know the sage advice of master Yoda.

You talk like a faggot and your shit is all retarded maybe you should not take this so seriously.
>>
>>26807471
>>26807481
>Is there something you want to talk about anon?

I have this loser brother that talks the exact same way. He's a perma virgin claiming he's a genius.

I've offered to take him out to clubs to meet women, but he claims that he's too good for it. That he wants to develop "muh meaningful relationship" with that special woman that he's never gonna meet.

Literally all he does all day is play pokemon, collect anime figurines, and mooch off my Dad.

He's cancer incarnate, and I hate being related to him.
>>
File: turtle.jpg (16KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.jpg
16KB, 400x311px
>>26807501
Ah, well that makes sense.
Sorry about your brother anon but it would be nice if you could not take that out on random people on the internet.
If this is your only way to let it out then be my guest but being mean to others doesn't usually make someone feel very good afterwards!
>>
>>26807465
>Why can't he just legit not be interested in a relationship at that point
because self insert stories need to have the protagonist be annoyed and bored all the time, so that when he does something cool he doesn't have to try doing it.
>>
>>26807513
Well that's stupid and makes this entire concept stupid by extension if they can't rise above that. If you're just going to write shitty pony self inserts you may as well just go straight to the shitty jap formula so you can get lost in that sea of mediocrity.
>>
>>26807525
>you may as well just go straight to the shitty jap formula so you can get lost in that sea of mediocrity.
japanese anime tend to do this shit. There's a popular show out there that's called Sword Art Online and the protagonist is exactly how I described him
>>
>>26807465
>some grown up shit going on that he's got to keep a lid on
Like when you calmly and rationally tell someone they're wrong on /a/, with diagrams to back up your facts, and they call you names? Or when you're craving candy, but your mother won't be able to drive you to the store until she's back home from work?
>>
>>26807554
>making diagrams to show someone is wrong
>while talking about anime
>>
>>26807501
If he moved out of the house and supported himself, he'd be his own man. At that point, his hobbies or his outlook on life isn't really something that should concern you even if you disagree with it. Caring so much about how others choose to live their lives is just as bad on the permavirgin scale.

Generally, people who don't want to go out to meet women and claim they're waiting for the 'right one', don't have an actual interest in women or relationships at all. That or they have a very specific type they're into, which isn't really a high standard so much as a very narrow one.

Your brother is afraid of losing the things he loves and ending up unhappy with someone he can't relate with. That's not a bad thing to worry about, but it tends to be the Chads who don't give those worries much thought and think it's as simple as putting a little bait on your dick and snagging a good lay is the way to a happy life. And while I wouldn't say that's unique to extroversion/introversion, it's likely your brother's mind just works differently in that regard.
>>
>>26807588
>people who don't want to go out to meet women and claim they're waiting for the 'right one', don't have an actual interest in women or relationships at all.
No, that's because they put vaginas on a pedestal. Wanting to meet "the right woman" means that you don't have experience with them and think it's something super sacred. The truth is, starting a relationship or meeting women is nothing special. You meet them, say hello, see that there is a conection, if you meet them in a club you dance with them and then maybe you fuck them. If you don't want to call them later then it's fine.

Saying that you're waiting for "the right one" is saying "anime has taught me how relationships work." If you really think that meeting women and having casual sex with them means that you have to be with them for a good period of time, then I can assure you that you don't know how relationships work either.
>>
I have to say I never got this "go out to clubs to meet women" thing. School, work, friends of friends, festivals, conventions, sports or hobby organisations.

But clubs? Bars? What's there to meet except for single moms, girls with little to no education, or dragons?
>>
>>26807609
So you're saying this is really all just about a quick fuck and toss? I thought you were trying to find him a girlfriend.

Well, he could just be fearful about any number of things. Or again, he has no real interest in women, and by that I mean "3DPD."
>>
>>26807609
It sounds like you think women are just fuckholes.
>>
>>26807643
That's literally all they are.
>>
>>26807648
People like you are the cancer causing the human population to implode upon itself.
>>
File: tfw manlet.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tfw manlet.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>26807234
>"You should make it a priority, seriously, do you want to be one of those 23 year old losers who've never had sex before?"

F-Fuck you.
>>
File: halal.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>26807648
Seems like something that bitter people say.
I've had good friendships with women and they can be rather cool, even if I want/am fucking them.
I kinda want kids, don't want to die alone, and kinda like vaginas so I think having a meaningful relationship with women is A-okay in my book.

Casual sex is also okay and just don't put women on a pedestal, just treat them as weaker men with something you want to put your dick into.
>>26807668
FUCKING
SNIPED
>>
>>26807634
I'm not that guy.

>So you're saying this is really all just about a quick fuck and toss?
You can put it that way and make it look like it's the worst possible thing. Having casual sex is not "quick fuck and toss", like if you're treating the girls like objects. They too want to have sex and they too will not call you back if they didn't like you. It's natural to meet people like that.

>e has no real interest in women, and by that I mean "3DPD."
Another excuse. He probably has been taught by anime boards stupid shit like that, instead of experimenting and learning by himself. If he thinks like that.
>>
I just dont care. I cant really find it in myself To pursue anything with anyone, even if it just a quick shag. Its never really bothered me, i dont see losing my virginity as a priorty more like trying a new food or some shit so i can at leadt go "yup i tried it, it was alright". Is this bad? I am lazy and unmotivated a lot but i dont consider myself the next enstein thats just egotistical
>>
>>26807643
You make me roll my eyes. As I said >>26807673
it's perfectly normal to meet girls like that. If not in a club, in University or other places where there is interaction between males and females. It's normal, you hear me? No need to act like "oh you're just a douche who doesn't respect them." I was looking for their superficial goods just as much as they were looking for mine. It's normal. Now, if you liked each other then you can start getting to know each other in a more personal way.

But again, if you keep putting vaginas on a pedestal then you will idolize something that shouldn't be AND you keep showing that you guys never had any kind of substantial contact with a female.
>>
>>26807234
"I don't have any urge to go to your parties, Pinkie. Doing so would only interrupt my study schedule"
>>
>>26807672
Fuck you that shit hits to close to home.
>>
>>26807673
You're not really taught that mentality. You swim in that shit until it infests every recess of your mind.

If you spent twenty some odd years locked up inside filling your head with fantasy crap, you'd find yourself detached from the real world. Things become vanilla and before you've even experienced vanilla, you find yourself craving the exotic.

No hooves is not just a meme here, you know. The furshit fandom is not just one giant, horrendous meme. There are people who honestly aren't into other people, be they conditioned or born that way.
>>
Pinkie i want to punch you in the stomach so bad...
>>
>>26807704
Well if you hadn't taken her advice you wouldn't need to abort the little shit. Now you know better.
>>
>>26807711
no....its not that.
her tiny waist...i just want to....
SQUEEZE IT!
>>
>>26807698
>conditioned to not be into people
I understand asexuals do not want to have sex but they still fall in love. Saying that people are 100% into anime characters is ridiculous. If you make them meet a cute girl or boy and have them hang around for a while, it's possible that they develop a crush. All the crap they say about "3DPD" or "no hooves", yes, they believe it at certain degree, but put them in the same room with a person with the opposite sex and see what happens.

Unless their extremely dislikeable persons.
>>
>>26807691
I don't put vaginas on a pedestal.
But if I was approached by some random chick out of nowhere with an offer for sex, I'd think of her as a slut that's probably got an STD or two on her.
I ain't touchin' my dick on that shit. My hand can't give me gonorrhea. I don't need a full body to relieve urges.
I really don't have any interest in relationships. If you do, fine, but you don't have to fuckin' tell people how to live their lives.
It has nothing to do with waiting for a "right one." If I want a significant other one day, then I'll look, I just don't give a fuck right now.
Besides, I already lost my virginity. It was a shitty experience, but at least nobody can use that claim against me anymore.
>>
>>26807426
You know I sometimes sit and theorise on how much my failures are from my lazyness and how much is from circumstance.

I know I should have been able to learn Japanese when they were teaching it at school but I just dident pay attention it's surprising I dident pay much attention because I was a massive fucking weeb at the time.
>>
>>26807740
I'd fuck that chick. I'd just wear a condom like someone who isn't a retard.
>>
>>26807744
Condoms can malfunction.
Or have holes poked in them.
Or, maybe, you could just get drugged and end up with one of your kidneys missing.

Don't fuck strangers.
>>
>>26807740
>But if I was approached by some random chick out of nowhere with an offer for sex, I'd think of her as a slut that's probably got an STD or two on her.
Now who's the one that's treating women like objects. If you have so little confidence in yourself that having a girl coming on to you is suspicious then I don't know what to tell you. And normal people (unless you're in a rave) don't immediately ask you to have sex. You know what flirting is? I'm going to say no, since you think that people asking for sex before asking for each other's names is a thing.
>>
>>26807742
kek

I chose weebonese for my extra curricular, too. First class of the day and I skipped it every fucking time.
>>
>>26807753
I think ANYONE coming on to me is suspicious.
>>
File: silly willy.jpg (36KB, 552x450px) Image search: [Google]
silly willy.jpg
36KB, 552x450px
>>26807751
what the fuck is she gonna drug me with her vagina
>>
>>26807767
Do you not drink?
>>
>>26807753
Another part of that thinking yet again stems from the internet.

You see enough horror stories of false rape accusations, accidental pregnancies and STDs that people who only have experience with secondhand knowledge end up fearful of getting into such a situation themselves, regardless of how low the statistics may be.

And that's just one fear. The other is performing poorly sexually. You won't find any shortage of people on this site proudly showing off their micropenises.
>>
>>26807774
I thought we were talking about a random chick propositioning you for sex not a normal bar situation
>>
>>26807774
>not being coherent
>ruining your liver

How the fuck would you even enjoy the sex if you're too fucked up to even know where you're at?
>>
>>26807783
That's her problem, not mine ;^)
>>
>>26807778
>The other is performing poorly sexually. You won't find any shortage of people on this site proudly showing off their micropenises.
And how do you think you will get better.
>>
>>26807779
I didn't say it had to be alcohol.

>>26807783
What's the matter, you some kind of straight-edge douchebag who thinks not drinking or smoking makes him better than everybody?
...and you think the guys not wanting to fuck are the preachy ones?
>>
>>26807792
>>26807783
He probably meant overdrinking. And you're acting like a clown if you think that not wanting to get drunk in a party is the same as not wanting to fuck a girl because you're looking for the special one.

The same with no smoking. It's perfectly normal to no smoke and people will respect your decision, unless you're surrounded by 13 year old kids who think they are grown ups if they smoke.
>>
>>26807791
You know the fear of awkward situations and humiliation is strong enough in some people that they won't try at all.

That honestly sounds like a question you'd hear a concerned father from an older generation ask.
>>
>>26807696
bitch ass nigga
>>
>>26807806
Well, I'm sorry but that's the only way to learn, by fucking up and be humiliated at some point in your life or in the bedroom. Yes, the fear of fucking sex up is scary, but what else do you want to do? Stay in you room all night bitching about 3DPD girls?
>>
>>26807820
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>26807803
Why the fuck do you keep bringing up this "special one" bullshit?
Only a goddamn retard believes in that shit!
I just don't want a fucking relationship. Why is that a fucking problem?
Is the lack of my dick in someone's cooch such a problem that it's preventing you and all the other dudebros in this thread from just moving the fuck on, and you all have to tell everyone that the way they're living is wrong?
I don't have a problem with it, why the fuck do you?
>>
>>26807825
>Why is that a fucking problem?
>Is the lack of my dick in someone's cooch such a problem that it's preventing you and all the other dudebros
>dudebros
Well you just hit the nail. It's not that it's a problem you not wanting to have sex, but the problem is this immature mentality of calling people who have sex dudebros and thinking that we are attacking you in any shape or form.

By the way you speak you sound like a 17 year old kid who thinks has discovered everything life has to teach and tosses any advice into the trash. That's what's annoying. You being a virgin is not the problem, making excuses and getting defensive over your decision is the problem.
>>
>>26807841
That's probably because this thread has been Permavirgin Nerd vs Dudebro Chad since post number two.
>>
>>26807849
>dudebro
And still using that word.
>>
>>26807858
Different anon.

I wouldn't let the nerds know you're triggered by that word, though.
>>
>>26807841
You are on an imageboard full of hostile strangers.
There is literally no reason to bitch about this topic here since you will never meet anybody here in real life.
Because most people here are aware that people come here to argue for shits and giggles, nobody will change their ways from what someone else here says unless they're really that thin-skinned.
If you legitimately give a shit what I do in my personal life, you're just fucking weird.
You will never meet me in my life. If you actually physically know someone who just makes excuses in response to everything, why don't you just go bitch at them, instead?
I'm not going to change the way I live my life because it triggers some jackass I don't know. This whole argument isn't accomplishing anything except making all parties involved look like assholes.
Don't you have anything better to do with your time, like fucking somebody?
>>
>>26807881
>Don't you have anything better to do with your time, like fucking somebody?
Wow, that's the saddest insult I've ever read. Fine, I'll leave then if you're so triggered by something as casual as this conversation. No wonder you people like these shitty stories.
>>
File: qharlem002.jpg (184KB, 728x1026px) Image search: [Google]
qharlem002.jpg
184KB, 728x1026px
>>26807309
>>
>>26807234
>keeping my mental health intact
>not catching who knows what
>mfw where I'm from what the prompt suggests is heavily frowned down upon
I'm from a land where "chad" is akin to faggot
>>
>>26807934
kek
>>
Jeez, that was brutal.
>>
File: 1414031814905.jpg (217KB, 491x498px) Image search: [Google]
1414031814905.jpg
217KB, 491x498px
The way people go back and forth on how important fucking is, is just crazy.
This is why virgins with chips on their shoulders exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 633x758px
Every fucking time I see a thread like this I always think "hey I'm going to improve myself socially and start working out, starting tomorrow I am a new anon!"
But i wake up and I go on my computer every time first thing in the morning and waste the day.
Fucking kill me.
>>
>>26808031
How about instead of working yourself up just to let yourself down, you accept who you are and be happier for it?
>>
>>26808045
Nah, who I am is pretty lame.
>>
>>26808045
I want to be myself, but I I want to be anything in life, I've got to do it
>>
So what is this, Kenji in equestria?
>>
>>26807893
have a nice day
>>
>>26808144
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26808148
love you too m8
>>
>>26808144
FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCKING FUCKS!!!!
>>
File: 1394567460495.png (74KB, 259x241px) Image search: [Google]
1394567460495.png
74KB, 259x241px
>>26808148
>>26808152

See how happy people these people are?
>>
>>26808161
YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH YOU THINI IM TRIGGERD YOU FUCKING FUCK BITCH IM FUCKING RIGT ANT YO KNOW IT YOU FUCK PICE OF SHIT BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26808174
Of course you're triggered.
Your master plan to make others mad has backfired.
Now gimme a kiss, Nonny.
>>
>>26808179
K love
now lets fuck
>>
>>26808182
only if you buy me a drink
>>
>>26808197
but im already drink to the druck m8
>>
>>26808203
You get to be bottom, then.
Now bite the pillow.
>>
>>26807234
>"You mean to tell me at a school with an 80% girls to guys ratio that you're still a virgin? Wow, that's pretty sad."
"How so?"
>"Anon, nearly ever guy student here has had sex at least once. Even the gay ones have someone special."
>She gasps
>"Are you gay!?
"Christ, Pinkie, tone it down! No, I'm not gay, and even if I were, I certainly wouldn't be in a relationship with anyone from this school."
>"Jeez, Nonny, that's kinda mean."
"So is saying that's it's pathetic that I'm still a virgin."
>"It's not pathetic, Anon. I'm just saying that everyone should have sex at least once."
"Pinkie, you realize there are people who will may never have sex because of the way they were born? And not because of anything relating to there junk?"
>She looks at you in confusion.
"I'm talking about Asexual's, Pinkie."
>She still seems confused, but before you could explain, the bell rings for next class.
>You stand up from the lunch table.
"Google it." You exclaim, making way to your next class.
>>
File: 1457778477585.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1457778477585.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>26808354
Better.

But it'll probably cause an argument anyway because this thread is filled with fucking touchy little faggots.
>>
>>26808464
Like you?
>>
>>26808480
Neither side can stand seeing some person just not doing what they are doing.
>>
>>26808354
No, man. You don't tell someone you're asexual. That just gives them ammo to call you a bitter virgin trying to justify the bitterness. Just say you're not interested in sex and leave it at that. If they pry, tell them it's none of their business.
>>
>>26807234
Yes, for the love of god help me get laid.
>>
>>26807234
>>
File: 5073-obama-laughing.jpg (16KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
5073-obama-laughing.jpg
16KB, 450x325px
>be 25 year old virgin in Alabama
>tfw faster than the rest of my family
>>
>>26807352
bump
>>
bump for discussion
>>
File: 1405275370501.jpg (82KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1405275370501.jpg
82KB, 900x1344px
>>26807234
Learn to speak with some tact you fucking meth addled pink cunt.
>>
>>26808031
>working out will solve everything
Go look at the froggies on reddit9k, they had that same idea, now they're just stronger, autistic shut-in's.
>>
Why not just roll with the gay Anon thing? It's at least slightly more interesting than inevitably fucking Pinkie.
>>
>>26811902
nah man
nah
>>
>>26812053
>Waaaaaah, I can't jerk off to that!
>>
File: 1456458007789.png (36KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1456458007789.png
36KB, 150x150px
>>26812061
>implying
>>
>>26812061
your reddit arrows arent changing anything
>>
>>26807234
OP has a small penis that's why his self insert refuses to have sex
>>
>>26812196
le size shame meme
>>
>>26812203
>meme
If small dicks weren't a problem, they wouldn't be such a prevalent joke.
>>
File: feel you.png (14KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel you.png
14KB, 645x773px
>>26812373
>>
>>26807792
Jesus, talk about projecting. I don't drink or smoke because I jut don't enjoy any of those activities. I don't care if others like doing so, I just see no enjoyment out of them. I also odn't berate other people for choosing to do so.
>>
"Go away, I just wanna play vidya."
>Pinkie keeps bugging an already annoyed anon

Better prompt
>>
>>26807234
>23 year old losers who've never had sex before
Fuck you I'm already 22
>>
File: projector.jpg (37KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
projector.jpg
37KB, 640x391px
>>26807462
If I want to get my duck sick, all I have to do is go to literally any bar in America and make up some bullshit story about how I lost some friends in the sandbox.
>>
File: john.jpg (36KB, 484x502px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
36KB, 484x502px
>>26807462
You tell em', dudemeister brodawg.
Chh, fuckin' nerds.
>>
>"Are you gay Anon?"
Yes. Now just please fuck the fuck off with this shit.
>>
File: 1435555014455.jpg (66KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1435555014455.jpg
66KB, 540x540px
>>26807234
>23 year old losers who've never had sex before?
t-thanks op
>>
>>26807234
I've had sex before.
With my cousin. While the both of us were underage.
We were both never quite the same after that any any conversations we have now are extremely awkward, but at least nobody can tell me I'm a virgin.

DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT'S WORTH IT!?
>>
life is pain
>>
>>26808354
Asexual Anon when?
>>
File: jake laughenhall.jpg (81KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
jake laughenhall.jpg
81KB, 960x640px
bump because I feel alot of anons could have something to contribute to this thread from their own personal experiences with this subject!
>>
File: 1452030976396.jpg (55KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452030976396.jpg
55KB, 300x427px
>>26807633

>Dragons
>>
>>26815237

But anon! This is not a cringe thread!
>>
File: 1452132421264.jpg (131KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1452132421264.jpg
131KB, 1620x599px
I fucking hate this shit so much. I go to this board to forget my failures with women. WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO BRING THIS UP EVERY OTHER THREAD!? LET ME ENJOY MY ESCAPISM IN PEACE!

You faggots have every chance to fuck over my self esteem in real life, let me at least have this!
>>
>>26807234
>do you want to be one of those 23 year old losers who've never had sex before
>tfw I'm a 24 yr old virgin
Time to kill myself. Might as well since nobody wants me at this point.
>>
File: 1457236326157.png (110KB, 1037x833px) Image search: [Google]
1457236326157.png
110KB, 1037x833px
"And whats wrong with not having sex, pinkie?"
>"W-well, not that you-"
"No, let me stop you right there. You know why america and all other countries are fucked? Because of people like you!"
>You stand up from your seat and turn to face her.
>Your face has gone from pissed to seriously pissed.
"While I work my ass off for good grades, perfect attendance, and all that other shit, you and every other numb fuck is trying their damnedest to put others like me down because they didn't get their dick wet the second the walked into high school."
>"Anon I was just kidding..."
"Oh? You were just 'kidding' huh? Do you even think about your future? What you'll do when you leave this place? Do you even realize how important education is?"
>"Well, n-no I never really thought abo-"
"Exactly pinkie, you never think! Just like your friends and the rest of this god forsaken school."
>A crowd has formed around the two of you.
>Most looking shocked that you're yelling at the school clown.
>"I-I just wanted to help you a-"
"Don't even say my name!"
>Her face contorts into pure embarrassment and sadness.
"Next time you talk to someone, stop and think about the consequences of what your little comment could cause. You never know if they're stressed out, sad, or pissed off."
>The dams break, and the pink fluff starts running away bawling her eyes out.
>You can hear the crowd murmuring things like 'asshole' and 'dick head'.
>They disperse, leaving you alone.
>You grab your backpack and head to your next class.
Should I continue?
>>
File: supreme gentleman approved.jpg (85KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman approved.jpg
85KB, 759x1092px
>>26816630
pls do, as a self loathing virgin faggot I think I like where this is going.
>>
>>26814214
Eh, give me a minute
>>
>>26816630
Yes please.
>>
>>26816630
Go all out, flip the crowd off.
Fuck them.
>>
>>26816630
>Riiiiiiiiiiiing!
>"Attention all students, please pay attention to the afternoon announcements."
>Today has been hell.
>The class disperses, going to do whatever they do.
>You stand up and pop your back.
>They really should add some type of cushioning to the chairs.
>Grabbing the pack by its sling, you yank it up over your shoulder.
>"See you tomorrow anon. Have a great weekend!"
>You smile and wave goodbye to your math teacher.
>Great lady.
>Pretty young too.
>Exiting the class room, you make your way to the bus ramp.
>The hall is filled with students and teachers.
>Some talking with their friends, others making their way to some unknown destination.
>You dodge and weave through the thick crowd, trying your best to avoid physical contact with others.
>Some notice you and give you a death stare.
>Did you piss of the entirety of the school?
>Eh, doesn't matter.
>Almost to the exit anyways.
>You push on the heavy steel door and the light makes you pupils dilate.
"Shit dude."
>After a few seconds, everything becomes clear and less blurry.
>The smell of pollen and fresh oxygen fills your nostrils.
>Students shove past you, trying to get on their buses as fast as they can.
>Where is your bus?
>After a few minutes of searching, you find it.
>2245
>You walk off the pavement and head towards your bus.
>After a few minutes, your at the door of the bus.
>They swing open with a whine and hiss.
>School funding's shit.
>Your bus driver greets you in his usual obnoxious manner.
>You just smile and nod your head.
>You turn to walk down the aisle when you spot something.
>A pink swirl barely peaking above the leathery seats.
>Did she...Did she ride your bus too?
>Slowly, you walk between the rows of seats.
>Yep.
>There, in the seat, is the girl that you flipped your shit on.
>Shes leaning against the window, trying to make herself as least noticeable as possible.
>She's visibly upset.
>A single tear rolls down her face.
>You take the seat behind her.
>>
>>26816904
I'll continue tomorrow after work if anyone is interested.
>>
>You are Anon
>And you are an Asexual

>It wasn't easy coming to terms with that.
>You realized it a little after you left middle school.
>While your classmates were hooking up left and right, you stayed single.
>Truth be told, it's not like you tried.
>You just never found anyone attractive enough to ask out.
>At first, you thought you were gay.
>But the idea of being with another man sickens you.
>Not that you hate gay people. It just isn't your thing.
>It wasn't until you realized that the thought of being with a woman brought back that same disgust.
>"I must be broken." You thought.
>What kind of man doesn't feel attraction towards anyone?
>You didn't know what you were, until one day, when you were browsing tumblr
>Asexual - someone who does not feel sexual or romantic attraction towards men or women.
>You saw some posts about other genders and sexualities, but you ignored them like the special snowflakes they are.
>You didn't want to be Asexual, but it made so much sense.
>And you hated it.

Tell me it's shit and I'll stop.
>>
>>26816923
>tumblr
Does this Anon have half his head shaved, wear black lipstick and have facial piercings.
>>
>>26816923
>you are an Asexual
Stopped reading. It's a dumbass special snowflake-tier label to put on yourself while you vigorously tip your fedora.
>>
>>26816916
I am.
>>
>>26807234
Why don't we take this thread

And push it into >>>/trash/ !
>>
>>26817115
It's back on track, there's no need to.
>>
>>26817134
>It's back on track, there's no need to
>It's back on track

That's -exactly- why we need to.
>>
>>26816923
I think a way to make it better could be Anon accepting Pinkie's offer and then rejecting to have sex in every chance he gets or something like that.
>>
File: 1415585502904.jpg (60KB, 465x340px) Image search: [Google]
1415585502904.jpg
60KB, 465x340px
If I wanted to be reminded of this kind of shit, I'd just stay on /r9k/
>>
>>26818791
Is that board still nothing but REAL NIGGA HOURS and 'why haven't you fucked another man yet' threads.
>>
>>26816916
I think it's good. Can't wait to see what happens next
>>
>>26818800
I honestly don't know anymore, I hauled off sometime around last march. Those and genuine femanon threads seem to be all I see in my sporadic visits.
>>
>>26807501
One question:

How the fuck sake of greatlord you get to this place?
>>
>>26816916
I am, here hoping Anon is like actual person here and won't be turned to asshole for no reason, or turn all-forgivable saint.

Believeable ppl are my fetish when it comes to greentext. Its hard to identify with one-dimensionals and selfinserts.

keep up the good job
>>
>>26807849
Kek'd
>>
>>26807234
As a writefag, this thread is tough as fuck to figure out.

If Anon gets into a relationship with Pinkie or some other girl, it'll be seen as the same shit the board is tired of.

If Anon doesn't get with anyone, it'll be seen as edgy, bitter shit.

Anon can't be gay, cause "fuck that," says the thread.

Anon can't be asexual, cause "fuck that," says the thread as well.

So all that's left is the loner story, like in >>26816630 and while I wouldn't write Anon to be so aggressive, it does seem like it's set up to go somewhere with that. Interested to see what happens next

But what's the endgame that would make the thread happy? Seems like it's still a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of thing.

I myself have found that the happy ending is the one that people want the most, generic and predictable as it may be. Otherwise, anons just leave the thread depressed and upset, right?
>>
>>26819034
Anons want anything and nothing at the same time. Dont do any of it - is the best way.
>>
>>26819034
>But what's the endgame that would make the thread happy? Seems like it's still a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of thing.
Just like how people in general get when these kind of conversations come up.

At this point, I'd say a genuine ending that works for the faggot writing is the best way to go about it.
>>
File: 1458549167830.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458549167830.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>26819034
>>
>>26819034
write something genuine. Like, not to sound condescending or smth, but you should write what you can and want to.
I'd say don't make Anon one-dimensional faggot, asexual, gay, bi, nerd, it's all SHOULDNT DEFINE HIM as character of this story. Freddie Mercury was gay, but it doesn't define him as such and we love him for other things than his sexual orientation.

So, imagine how someone will respond to that Pinkie in real life, make it interesting to follow, and get happy, believeable ending.

I can say that I think anon who just doesn't put much thought into sex, and you writing sex as it is (sometimes dirty and unfun, sometimes libido is broken with dumb shit like wrong words and you limp and unwillling to continue, sometimes you just want to cuddle and stuff) would work fine and be interesting to read.
>>
>>26816630
Do continue, this anon shows signs of perfectly healthy amygdalae. I fucking love neurology. Pinkie here >>26816904 should feel ashamed about her emotional retardation.
>>
>>26807234
It's bad for the brain. Like, it really fucks up some things. Heightened risk for depression and shit.
>>
>>26816904
please do go on
>>
>>26807304
His head seems to be too large.
>>
>>26819166
That's the problem. You can't have a story about someone who just happens to be asexual and not make it a plot point unless there's more going on in the story. It will just be a boring slice of life story with no love interest otherwise. Daryl from the Walking Dead is said to be asexual, but there's more to worry about than that. Here, the driving force of the whole plot would be Anon's reasoning for not wanting sex.
>>
>>26819627

What is bad? Sex or lack of sex?
>>
File: Dib.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dib.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
>>26820146

I don't see a problem with that
>>
>>26813710
Stop being literally me
>>
>>26815237
>Be me
>College friends are having a drinking party/light orgy and I'm invited
>They set me up to fuck one of the chicks
>Black girl, 8.8/10 if you're into huge women
>FUCK her right in the pussy and cut
>5 days later, see friends again
>They ask me if I feel "like a new man"
>Tell them I feel the same as I did a week ago
Losing your virginity is a placebo. If you don't expect to feel any different afterward, you won't, but if you buy into the hype and expect to feel more confident or whatever, then yeah, you will. I felt fine before it happened, I feel fine now.
>>
>>26820220
Yeah, you have a point. Still, no one said it has to be all there is, right? I mean, Pinkie is nosy as fuck, this school has real skewed gender ratio, there's whole business with Shim-sham and Sirens... why not make it some kind of episodic "Pinkie and Anon?"

>Gee, Anon, what are you want to do tonight?
>Same thing I do every day, Pinkie - try to study for finals while you annoy me with sex, girls and parties.
>Oh, oh! Sunset turned out to be some kind of demon-y succubus, I bet I can get HER to do horizontal tango with ya!
>Oh my fucking god, Pinkie...
>>
>>26821044
>Pinkie sets up all kinds of dates trying to get Anon laid
>Girls doesnt actually want to fuck him but Pinkie is insistent so they go
>Turns out Anon doesn't want it either
>Bond over how annoying Pinkie is
>Anon gets more friends for studying
>Dash helps with aerodynamics, Applejack's real good with economy and so on
>Still virgin tho
>Who the fuck cares anyway except Pinkie
>>
File: 1393060448053.jpg (58KB, 273x448px) Image search: [Google]
1393060448053.jpg
58KB, 273x448px
>>26820985
>Black girl
>>
>>26820985
>I fucked a huge black chick
Are you that skinny white guy from Road Trip.
>>
>>26821080
Well, shit. The girls not wanting him either is kinda depressing. Almost proving the whole "asexuals are ugly, bitter virgins who makes excuses" thing true.
>>
>>26821475
Eh, they have their eyes on someone already, its not like Anon is only male in school. If you want irony, Pinkie is one into him.
>>
>>26821711
Just sayin' people only take those claiming they have no interest in sex seriously if they're attractive. Otherwise, you just get eye rolls and scoffs.
>>
>>26821739
who gives a fuck tho
and story-wise anon can just be, like, 6\10
>>
>>26821167
I'm a moderately overweight white guy who's been on road trips.
>>
Expect late update. Friend who served just came back and he wants to play a shit ton of arma 3 with me.
>>
File: wtfgurl.jpg (253KB, 1109x620px) Image search: [Google]
wtfgurl.jpg
253KB, 1109x620px
>>26816904
>"See you tomorrow anon. Have a great weekend!"
>>
>>26807234
bump
>>
File: 1449831853099.jpg (914KB, 880x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1449831853099.jpg
914KB, 880x2400px
>>26816916
Moar please
>>
>>26807234
I'm almost 26 and never bothered to find anyone for sex.
>>
>>26807234
bump
>>
>>26807234
You need to work on Anon's dialect. I thought it was Rarity for a second, or that it was a ClosetAnon story.
>>
>you're a loser if you're still a virgin at 23
so where's my free fuck then, you fucking cunt. i'm sick and tired of seeing all these actual memes normies post on kikebook about how everyone should have lots of sex that its good for your mental health and yet im still here a kissless virgin. if sex is so great how come no one wants to have it with me?
>>
>>26816904
PLS SIR I NEED SOME MOAR
>>
>>26825297
>if sex is so great how come no one wants to have it with me?
I've asked myself this and I know I already know the answer. Nobody wants me. Nobody sees any worth in me. To them I am not attractive and I have no qualities that they want. I know that if there is even the slightest chance that someone would want me I could not bring myself to reciprocate that affection. I don't deserve it. I hate being me and I hate my body. Sure I'm at a healthy weight but my body is ugly. I have keratosis pilaris on my arms, I have stretchmarks on my ass and sides. And the most unfair thing about it is that I wasn't even that fat. My doctor told me it was from growing. I'm so insecure I can't even show my body to anyone. I feel disgusting. But none of that even matters because nobody ever wanted me in the first place. In the whole 23 years I've been on this earth I haven't had one person want me in that sort of way. If I can't form a loving relationship with at least one person, if I can't get one person to want me then what good am I? If I'm going to die sad and alone then why should I wait? Why don't I just kill myself? Sometimes the depression hits me so hard that I want to. But because my parents are still alive I can't fucking do it. I hate it here and I hate being me. I feel like a failure as a human being and I want to quit. But again, I have to wait until my parents are dead to spare them the heartache of having a no good loser for a son take the cowards way out because he can't function in society. I want to put an end of it but at the same time I don't want my parents to die. They're the only two people I have. When they die that'll be it. I'll have absolutely nobody. And on top of that I'm afraid of what I know I'll do when they're gone. I want to die but at the same time I don't want to die. It's a fucking contradiction that I wish I could resolve. It's depressing. The pain feels so real to me. It fucking hurts so much.
>>
>>26825681
every hour you spend looking at porn and fapping is an hour you could be doing some serious exercise instead

I tell myself this but I still choose to just masturbate and change nothing about myself
>>
>>26825297
>i'm sick and tired of seeing all these actual memes normies post on kikebook about how everyone should have lots of sex that its good for your mental health and yet im still here a kissless virgin.
Then they turn around and tell you you're putting too much importance on it if you're reasonably a little bummed from time to time when literally nobody wants you.
>>
>>26825766
But you are exercising every day, and by the hour actually
I mean, unless you have a machine doing it for you, your gonna have one strong arm.
>>
File: 1401726607461.png (26KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1401726607461.png
26KB, 100x100px
>>26825681
>>
>>26807234
Male Virginity is a social construct.
>>
>>26826607
>he saves the thumbnail
>>
>>26825681
You know what one of the greatest things in the world is?
>Sociopathy
+
>Fleshlight
You don't care about other people's opinions, you don't feel sad about being alone, and you can get your rocks off BETTER than the people who have had real sex.
>Source: a Sociopath who has tried both and found he prefers to avoid human interaction
Trust me, you aren't missing anything, in fact you're being spared the grief of accidentally sticking your dick in crazy and then getting stabbed with a pen because you didn't want to see Fifty Shades of Grey
TL;DR People Suck, ignore them for a happier life.
>>
>>26807234
>one of those 23 year old losers who've never had sex before
>being a wizard is anything bad
>>
File: sad_derpy_by_anitech-d4f0ad8.png (120KB, 953x838px) Image search: [Google]
sad_derpy_by_anitech-d4f0ad8.png
120KB, 953x838px
Well, shit. This thread kicked me in the chest and won't stop kicking.
>>
>>26825681
>keratosis pilaris
Unless you have some extreme case, you can just use an anti dandruff shampoo on you arms. It minimizes the bumps.

As for the rest of that, I was starting to feel pretty similarly. I had just finished my teen years and I realized I had never so much as kissed a girl and was stuck with a skinny-fat body, bad acne and man boobs. I saw I was on track to being a level 30 wizard and decided I need to get away from all of this internet bullshit. I've cut my daily hours online in half, used the spare time to start walking outside. You should try something similar to deal with the stress. I've found it helps keep me in better shape and away from depression.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.