[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Work (Thread 12)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 3

File: dirtywork 12.png (148KB, 748x521px) Image search: [Google]
dirtywork 12.png
148KB, 748x521px
This is the story of a mare named Sharp Catalog who made a deal with less than trustworthy ponies and came out of it better than expected.
Lewd is in progress

Last Thread: >>26652736

Castlist: http://pastebin.com/eSW5Hevs

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/dirty/

>Ow.
>First thought in your head after a long night of sleep.
>Normally you at least took a little while to evaporate the fog of sleep, but today's awakening was like night and day.
>Currently, you're the little spoon to Fire, in a nice and sprawling king size bed.
>You've got a nice, dull headache running in the background too, already nagging.
>The two of you had shared a little cuddle after your ordeal, before you drifted off to sleep, and had been a nice way to end the night.
>From the window, a neat line of sunlight draws across the floor and bed, allowed through by the sliver of an opening between the curtains, drawn closed last night.
>Behind you, Fire snores away, hooves gently wrapped around your chest and one of his bottom legs drawn over yours, interlocking the two of you.
>While nice and warm in his grasp, you certainly don't remember that happening while you were awake.
>Not that you would have minded at the time, last night is still a bit of a blur.
>At the moment, the covers are drawn over you both, and you honestly feel rather nice in his grasp.
>Cuddles are almost always good.

>input action
>>
>>26794256
Shift a little bit in his grasp to wake him up.
>>
>>26794298
This. Pretend like you didn't mean to wake him though. Be slightly embarrassed. As soon as we can bring this to a natural end Kis will be our immediate next stop.

>>26794256
Thanks for ending the deadlock, by the way.
>>
>>26794256
Time to get up.
>>
>>26794256
Get up and wash mouth of cum flavor
>>
>>26794511
And try not to vomit.
>>
>>26794511
This, realistically. We have been UNCLEAN.
>>
>>26794511
>>26794535
>>26794538
That would imply we didn't wash it out before bed.
>>
>>26794566
Your saying we didn't just pass out.
>>
>>26794566
We were drunk and probably passed out. It's possible we didn't.
>>
>>26794298
>>26794329
>>26794415
>>26794511
>>26794535
>>26794538
>You shift a little in his grasp, trying to wake him.
>He doesn't at your first try, and after a little annoyed scrunching and some more tries, he moans and opens his eyes.
>At this point, you take on a completely different attitude, pretending to have not noticed his wakening and start completely moving from his grasp.
>When he opens his eyes, you pretend to be looking at him wistfully, then blush upon his realization.
"O-Oh! D-Didn't mean to wake you, s-sorry Fire..."
>You whisper, giving him a rather apologetic and embarrassed look.
>He chuckles and scoots over to you, wrapping you once again into a hug and pulling you into another kiss.
>You go along with it a little, but break it before too long.
>The two of you then spend a moment staring into each others eyes, but Fire breaks this too before too long.
>"Headache... Sorry..."
>He grunts, and you nod along,
"Me too... Let me go clear my head."
>You say shortly, and pop out of bed to the bathroom.
>Even after a few hours of rest the flavor of cum still lingers on your tastebuds, and you want to get it out as soon as possible.
>Could just be your imagination, but it'll help mentally.
>So, after downing a few glugs of tap water, you take a seat on the toilet and stare across the bathroom to the shower-bath combination in front of you.
>The bitter taste is fading now, one of the clearest moments of last night, and one you'd rather forget.
>Last night was strange all in all, and looking back on it, you're proud you kept your cool so well.
>You could probably take a shower or even bath if you liked, you do feel kinda achey and it would be nice.
>From the bedroom, you hear Fire moan from the bed and slump off, plodding towards your location.

>input action
>>
>>26794617
Hey Fire, you don't mind if I use the shower first, do you?
>>
>>26794617
Let's not clean ourselves here if we can help it. Get out of here as non-suspiciously as possible, deliver the info to Kis, and then we can take as long as we need to to clean ourselves inside and out.
>>
>>26794617
I think it's a good time to say goodbye to Fire, because we have to get to work.

Thank him for the nice time last night, tell him how glad we are to meet him, and that we hope to see him again sometime.
>>
>>26794617
Would that spa trip have bathing?
>>
>>26794687
This.. We should at least treat ourselves to the spa after this confusing night.
>>
>>26794673
Eh, fair enough. We taken longer on this than we should have anyway.

>>26794704
Yeah, but not here.
>>
>>26794673
>>26794683
>>26794716
>You stretch and yawn as Fire opens the bathroom door.
>He gives you a wide grin, which you wipe off with a kiss of your own.
>It lasts momentarily before you break it, giving Fire a little wink and a flip of your braid.
"Well, I think I have to get going..."
>You say sadly, adding adding a bit of true sorrow to the concocted you're showing.
>He'd probably be a swell guy to hang with, at least on different terms.
>Fire's grin quickly turns to dismay,
>"Are you sure? I mean, I've still got that spa visit if you like..."
>He says temptingly, but you shake your head.
>Probably'd be better to get one on your own.
"No, I-I think I've got to get going. Was a wonderful night!"
>You say with a smile, before moving to head out.
>Fire bites his lip and sighs, giving the bathroom cabinet an annoyed bump,
>"Well, alright. Good luck out there Water."
>He says with a wink, and pulls you into a final kiss.
>You then quietly exit the bathroom, and you hear the showerhead fizzle to life as you shut the door behind you.

>With your bag of new clothing and confusion on your mind, you head back over to meet Kis at the Laugh.
>It's mid-morning and the bar is empty as always at this time.
>The back however, is less than empty.
>A group of rather intimidating stallions sit playing with dice where Nel'd previously been, eyeing you as you trot past and over to Kis's office.
>Providence appears to be having a discussion with one of the stallions, rather anxiously from the look on her face.
>Kis, however, is working dully with paperwork, unknowing of her sister's plight.

>input action
>>
>>26794832
Guess we knock on the door.
>>
>>26794832
Well? Tell her the stuff we learned, obviously.
>>
>>26795029
>>26795045
>You knock on the door and trot inside, Kis greeting you with a happy smile.
>"So, how'd last night go?"
>She asks shortly, leading you into the armchair in front of her desk and stowing her paperwork for the moment.
"It went fine. Got a bit hairy at times, but for the most part it went swimmingly."
>You say cheerfully, then resume filling her in on what you learned of Manehattan, specifically the merger.
>She raises an eyebrow when you're finished, tapping her chin with a pencil.
>"Interesting... I mean, it's not the information I was looking or hoping for, but it's interesting and useful nonetheless. And that's all you got?"
>You nod,
"All I got from last night."
>Kis nods back,
>"Well, good work, we'll be putting this knowledge to good use."
>She says with a wink,
>"Now, about pay, I believe it was 200 bits? And in addition, I have some news about your upcoming special operation."

>input action
>>
>>26795187
We're all ears.
>>
>>26795187
Tell us now, because as soon as we come down from being Twitch, Sharpie is going to have some cleaning to do, and that might take a while.
>>
>>26795323
>>26795344
"I'm all ears."
>You say with a responding wink, to which Kis gives a tinkling laugh,
>"Wonderful! I've assembled the majority of your five pony team, just waiting on two. At the moment, we have you, Nel, Skye, and Farthing at the moment, and I'm negotiating with your marksman. Skye just got the message and should be back by tomorrow, which means you'll be starting promptly. Time is ticking, and we need both these stallions back at their posts undercover as soon as we can, else somepony starts sniffing around. Now in terms of the job itself, I don't really know where you all should start to find this other agent, but I'm sure both Skye and Speckle upstairs will have some info you can exploit, so make sure you use both those resources to your benefit. I'll be providing a carriage for transport and some weaponry, as well as a good deal of nonleathals for the lot of you, just to keep everything under control. Losing/breaking equipment's going to be taken out of your pay, yada yada, you probably get the idea with that. If there's anything else you can dream up that I could assist with, don't be afraid to ask... I suppose that's all!"
>She says happily before placing a bag of bits in front of you,
>"200, for last night, all in there. Any questions?"

>input action
>>
>>26795462
Is there anywhere we can lead him? Maybe a warehouse or somewhere private where we can set up an ambush?
>>
>>26795612
"Is there anywhere we could lead him? Maybe a warehouse or somewhere private where we can set up an ambush?"
>You ask questioningly, and Kis nods in affirmative.
>"I in particular don't have any warehouses under my jurisdiction, but there are a few empty safehouses you could use for an ambush spot. Feeling more of a trap rather than a hit and run style of capture?"

>input action
>>
>>26795635
I think that would be good.

He's assigned to follow his target to get evidence, if we can get him to do his job, she can lead him right into a trap.

That way we won't have to worry about anypony seeing us as well.
Of course it might compromise your safehouse's location if you do end up letting him go.
>>
>>26795635
Would we have enough resources for both? If he catches on to the ambush then we just grab him before he can get away.
>>
>>26795659
>>26795669
"I think that sounds good, since he's assigned to Skye to get evidence. If we can get him on her trail, she can lead him right into a trap. That way, we don't have to worry about anypony seeing us, but it might compromise one of your safehouse locations if you do end up letting him go."
>Kis shrugs,
>"I'm aware of that, but they're registered in a way that'd make it nigh impossible to link back to us, and I was planning on abandoning one soon anyway, which will be the one you'll use."
>You nod,
"And would we have enough resources for both styles of capture? If he catches on to our plot we can grab him before he gets too far."
>Kis scratches her neck and sighs,
>"You'll have more than enough resources if a chase is necessary, a dart rifle or two, some lethal pistols, concealed syringes, chloroform, and a few more I can't just list off the top of my head. You'll get a full inventory here on Monday when you're haggling for pay with your team."

>input action
>>
>>26795759
Right.
So is that all for today?
>>
>>26795759
Will we have any way to communicate if we split up the team?
>>
>>26795816
Radio technology clearly exists in this Equestria. They might have Walkie Talkies or some such thing. It's worth asking about.
>>
>>26795774
>>26795816
>>26795890
"Any way to communicate if we split the team?"
>Kis laughs,
>"I'll see if I can grab you some walkie-talkies or the like, if it's really necessary."
"Ok, guess that's it!"
>You say before grabbing the bit bag and trotting out, now standing once again in the back room of the Laugh.
>The stallions are still at their dice game, but whatever argument is going on in Providence's office has escalated, because both are looking quite steamed with each other.

>input action
>>
>>26795947
Might want to inform Kis of the argument
>>
>>26795959
I suppose that's reasonable. We're sure as hell not interrupting them though.
>>
>>26795959
>>26796074
>You pop your head back in to see Kis and point towards Providence's office.
"And, ah, just to inform you, things are getting a little heated over in the other office. Just in case you wanted to know."
>Kis's eyes widen,
>"Ah, shit, couldn't hold her fucking tongue could she... Well, thanks."
>Kis says with an awkward smile,
>"I'll check in on them soon. Hopefully the negotiations aren't going too badly... Bit of a tenuous deal we're arguing with some rivals of ours. Sent some of the big guys over to intimidate us. Don't worry though, if anypony tries anything, it'll only end badly for them here. Some of the guys out there are ours, and Provvie and I have a few tricks up our sleeves."
>She finishes mysteriously, before slumping back down in her chair to continue with paperwork.
>"Anyway, see ya! Enjoy the day off."
>She finishes happily, giving you a final wave on your exit.

>After heading out of the Laugh, you find the sun nearly at the midpoint of the sky.
>The streets are rather empty compared to the night-time, as expected.
>You feel pretty tired, not physically, but mentally from last night's time on the town.
>You've got some thinking to do, serious thinking, but whether that gets done now or later is an important question.
>A spa treatment's certainly an attractive offer, but so is heading home to visit Tally.
>Both would allow time for reflection, which is always good.
>Or you could distract yourself with something else temporarily, with what though you've no idea.
>Canterlot is a big city.

>input action
>>
>>26796146
Let's go see Tally. We said we were going to go on a walk through the gardens, and we never got the chance to do so.

We can reflect on last night's events on the way home.
>>
>>26796146
I think cleansing ourselves of last night should be priority one. We just finished all our Twitch business and are returning to Sharpie mode, where we might not feel quite the same about everything that happened.
>>
>>26796156
>>26796189
These are a bit conflicting in their intention.
>>
>>26796146
Lets head back to Tally. I want to show off our new clothes.
>>
>>26796273
Do both then. Go home, clean thuroughly, then go out with Tally.
>>
>>26796305
Can we at least wash up a bit first?
>>
>>26796320
We can wash up at home and then dress up.
>>
>>26796156
>>26796189
>>26796305
>>26796308
>You decide to head home and clean up, take a rest for a little while.
>On the way home, you do some reflection about last night.
>What exactly had happened?
>From a completely objective point of view, it doesn't mean much.
>You jerked off a stallion and swallowed, no big deal.
>But from a new perspective the events feel very different.
>Had it been your drink addled mind making the decisions?
>You do remember being pretty apprehensive about it, and panicking about the swallowing, which means you weren't completely out of control, but how in control were you last night?
>The act was certainly uncomfortable, but somehow doesn't ruin the night for you in your memory.
>Looking back, it's an entirely different view.
>Your memories are telling you you had fun overall, and that the hoofie was just a slightly unpleasant end to an otherwise wonderful time.
>But that doesn't correspond with what you... Think you should be thinking.
>Or does it?
In essence, what is Sharp's view on all this? Her "in the moment," thinking last night is rather apparent, but what exactly are Sharp's thoughts now? If nobody is thinking anything in particular, I'll figure something out, but I'd rather have at least your thoughts on her emotions rather than just my hard and fast decision.
>You push those thoughts aside for the moment and trot into your apartment, heading directly to the bathroom and flicking on the shower.
>Tally doesn't appear to be home, oddly.
>After some quick stress tidying of Tally's usual bathroom mess, you step in to the shower and let the hot water run across your fur for a while, before you lie down on the tiles and let the water dribble over you.
>Time for some more reflection.

>input action
>>
>>26796416
Sharpie doesn't like what happened.
She recognizes that it worked, but thinks that maybe she could have thought of something better that would have allowed her to get out of there clean.

She did like Fire, but as a possible friend, not a lover, and this disconnect is disconcerting.
She's not traumatized or anything, but a bit frustrated at having to resort to using her body rather than her mind.
>>
>>26796416
Ashamed that she couldn't come up with another way out of it and disgusted by the method she used.
>>
>>26796455
>>26796430
>The hot water pitters and patters across your body, and it reminds you of a time in school where you, Tally, and one other mare named Via sat out in the rain and stared up to the sky.
>Back in reaity, you close your eyes to shield them from the hot water and return to thinking.
>Fire was a pretty nice stallion, and while you feel a lot of last night was spent trying to seduce the character you put on, you can't help but think he'd make a good friend.
>But you can't fathom being comfortable with anyone in last night's situation, and Fire being just an acquaintance worsens that a little in your mind.
>That's just not something you want out of life.
>However, it was effective.
>As much as you're ashamed for choosing that route, you can't deny it worked.
>While sex maybe wasn't the best course to take, hindsight presenting a plethora of options that could have gotten you out clean, it certainly kept you safer than any other option you'd been considering at the time.
>So all in all, you don't feel too bad about last night.
>Disappointed in your drunken self, a bit wary about swallowing semen again (but would spitting be worse?), and frustrated that you didn't think your way out of the situation and instead resorted to your body.
>With that internal thought process over, you stand from your sitting position, wash out your mane and shut off the shower.
>After drying off, you now stand in the bathroom, alone and cold, with nearly half a day left to enjoy.
>Tally'll return soon, most likely just buying groceries or something, so you've got a few minutes all to yourself.

>input action
>>
>>26796582
Have a beer to forget.

When she comes in ask Tally if we're a good pony.
>>
>>26796582
We should ask Tally if she'd like to go to the spa.
>>
>>26797402
>>
>>26796970
>>26796587
>You head to the kitchen and grab a beer before returning to the couch in the living room and sitting down.
>You sip it slowly and stare off into the distance, still a little unnerved by your actions of last night.
>After what seems like an age, Tally arrives home with some bags, which she drops in the kitchen before noticing you.
>"Oh, Sharp? You're back! How did it go?"
>You remain silent.
"T-Tally? Am I a good pony?"
>You ask, can shaking in your hooves.
>"W-What? Of course you're a good pony Sharp, why would you think otherwise?"
>You nod slowly and continue drinking, ignoring the last part of her question.
>After a moment, she joins you on the couch, sitting aside and then gives you a reassuring hug.
>"Is everything okay Sharp?"
>Sharp...
>You ignore the question again, which seems to only annoy and worry Tally more.
"Would you want to come to the spa with me? I need some relaxing time, and I might as well bring you along."
>Tally thinks for a second, before responding happily,
>"Really? You bet your tush I want to come!"
>But quickly changes to a more serious tone.
"On one condition. We've got some talking to do while we're there."

>input action
>>
>>26798256
Was Tally saying that last bit?
>>
>>26798256
Geez, what happened? Last post Sharp was like "eh that could have gone off better" now she's FUCKING TRAUMATIZED. What happened?
>>
>>26798256
Okay
>>
>>26798298
That's why you always shoudn't just let one guy respond
>>
>>26798298
I was thinking more along the lines of feeling bad about making Fire upset here.

How we had to go spend an evening with these fashion people for our boss, and we met thitd really nice guy named Fire. we spent the evening together, had a nice time, then it got late and he wanted to have sex, but ee were uncomfortable, so we eventually caved and gave him a hoofjob.
Then come morning we just wanted to get out as quickly as possible. Just talk about how bad we feel about leading him on when we didn't eant it to go to sex, how uncomfortable having to cave made us feel, and how bad we must have made him feel with us just running away in the morning.
>>
>>26798298
As the guy who responded, I wasn't trying to make Sharp come off as Traumatized. In fact I just wanted her to show a moment of Vulnerability to Tally before switching back to her normal self, but I also assumed that more people would post.
>>
>>26798294
Yes.

>>26798298
She's not really traumatized, just uncomfortable about her actions and wants reassurance.
>>
>>26798390
>>26798324
I-I just wanted to go to the spa.
>>
>>26798311
>You bite your lip and nod before finishing the last of your drink.
>You're feeling a little better after that, and stretch out.
"Fine with me... And I'm not really sure why I asked. Maybe I was just looking for reassurance, I'm in a bit of a shitty mood today."
>You say with a shrug, and Tally nods,
>"Oh, I suppose that's fine... Maybe I overreacted a little. A-aha."
>She says nervously, now tugging her mane a little.
>"S-So, spa?"
>She says after a moment of silence.
"Spa."
>You concur, the two of you popping up happily and plodding out the door.

>You take yourself out to a relatively nice looking spa today, located a few blocks from your house on the bottom floor of an office building.
>As you enter, you notice the dimmed lights in the lobby, faint classical music, a small artificial waterfall and the smell of jasmine.
>The room is quite small, with the waterfall rolling to your left, three seats on your right and a desk in front of you, with a door to the side.
>The walls are white with a soft green tint, and the dim lighting of the room gives a sense that you've entered some otherworldly place, or perhaps a cave.
>It's empty save you, Tally, and the receptionist, who quietly hands you a slip of paper, saying nothing.
>On the paper is a list of possible excursions for you and Tally, labeled under Baths, Massages, Treatments, Combinations and Special.

>input action
>>
>>26798390
Don't worry, I got what you were going for, anon. Your reasoning made sense given how disappointed she was in herself back in >>26796582. Honestly, as far as DW disagreements go, this one is nothing. I'm always worried that I'm going to wake up to a civil war over Sharpie's favorite cheese or something.

Brie, you fuckers.
>>
>>26798547
B L U E
>>
>>26798540
Ask the mare behind the counter what she would recommend for a full cleansing of our body. We have regrets to wash out.
>>
>>26798547
>>26798553
Four letter cheeses starting with a "b" confirmed.
>>
>>26798540
What's the special?
>>
>>26798540
Ask what special is.
>>
>>26798540
Anything that has a bath and a massage.
>>
>>26798555
Let's not actually say the regrets part.
>>
>>26798572
Yeah, of course not. I only suggested asking the first part. When I said regrets I was just referencing the fact that we led a guy on that in any other circumstance we would have wanted to be friends with, and got a bit sticky for our troubles.

And now, the CLEANING.
>>
>>26798564
>>26798565
>Leaning over the counter, you whisper to the mare,
"What's the special?"
>And the mare giggles,
>"It's like a miscellaneous section, and partly addons to other treatments. If you want a stallion or mare in particular, it's free of charge in that section. Hot rocks as an addition to a massage, that sort of thing."

>>26798555
"How about something that includes a bath and a massage? Including some cleansing."
>Emphasis on that second part.
>The mare thinks for a second,
>"Well, it depends on what you're looking for! If you want something nice and relaxing, I'd go for a normal deep tissue massage, maybe with some oil and rocks, a trip to the sauna, and a steamy bath with a scrub, scalp and face massage and general body relaxation."
>She then looks between the two of you,
>"And ah, would you both be interested in a couples massage? You can enjoy the bath together already, no worries on that one."

>input action
>>
>>26798699
All our social skills disappear when we return to Sharpie mode, right?
"Sure! We are a couple of ponies after all, right Tally?"

Hooray for spaghetti horse.
>>
>>26798699
Sure
>>
>>26798699
>If you want something nice and relaxing, I'd go for a normal deep tissue massage, maybe with some oil and rocks, a trip to the sauna, and a steamy bath with a scrub, scalp and face massage and general body relaxation.
Yes. All of that. Also, do you have wheatgrass juice shots or something?

>>26798725
Oh, you. Throw this in too.
>>
>>26798725
>couple=two things
>2 is a very nice number
>[pleased horse noises]
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 1000x130px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 1000x130px
While we wait, here's some math.
>>
>>26799028
Thanks, Feather Dust. Your contributions are appreciated.
>>
>>26799028
das it mang
>>
>>26798725
I like it.

Maybe throw some more spaghetti when we notice that Tally is blushing.
>>
>>26798725
>>26798727
>>26798738
>>26798767
>>26799238
"Sure! All of that! We're a couple of ponies, right Tally!"
>You say cheerfully, and Tally blushes slightly at your suggestion,
>"Y-Yes Sharp, a-a couple."
>She stammers, suddenly very interested in the carpeted floor of the spa.
"And would you have wheatgrass juice shots or something?
>The mare nods,
>"There's a host of healthful drinks we can serve, those being one of them. We'll get you in as quickly as possible."
>The mare disappears for a second, and both you and Tally take a seat to wait.
>She's still flushing bright red, and shaking her head.
"T-Tally? What's wrong?"
>You ask, both confused and a little worried at your friend's predicament.
>After a second, she takes a deep breath,
>"I'm pretty sure they think we're, ah... In a relationship Sharpie."
"Well, sure, we're pretty much best friends!"
>You say cheerfully, prompting a giggle from Tally,
>"No, a romantic relationship. I'm sure it'll be fine though, whatever happens."
>That's certainly a shocker.
"W-What? I-I just thought it'd be a massage for two ponies, and since two is a good number I decided to try it!"
>You say in a bit of a panic, to which Tally quickly calms you down,
>"Oh, I'm sure we'll be fine Sharp, we'll just be getting a massage together instead of alone."
>Still rather nervous at this development, the mare at the reception leads the two of you into the back, down a short hallway and into a room on the left.
>There, a sort of raised mattress sits in the middle of the room, which the receptionist invites both of you to lie inside.
>After some awkward snuggling up in front of this mare, the bed thing isn't very large, she giggles and waves,
>"Enjoy~"
>Before shutting the door and leaving the two of you alone.

>continued
>>
>>26799423
>Now squished in with Tally, you’ve got some time to think and observe your surroundings.
>The room is another shade of the green you saw before, and is lit entirely by candles and an ambient sort of lighting, keeping the room rather dim, but still visible.
>The classical music you heard before is slightly louder now, emanating from a pair of speakers at the corners of the room.
>On one wall of the room is a painting of a stallion at the edge of a cliff, looking out over a beautiful green valley.
>On the other side is a mirror.
>In bed, you and Tally are a bit on top of each other, so to maximize space Tally pulls you into a snuggle.
>”Think they may have scrimped us on our personal space for this couples massage… Guess we’ll have to make the most of it.”
>Tally whispers, then closing her eyes.
>You follow suit, and the two of you drift away to the sounds of classical music, and the dull noise of running water.

>You’re awoken by a cool feeling against your back.
>You open your eyes and discover you’ve now been rotated onto your stomach, and are now separated from Tally by a few inches on the bed.
>A small mare above is sliding cold rocks across your back, sending a tingling feeling up and down your spine.
>Upon your awakening, she gives you a quiet, friendly smirk, and continues, quietly blowing a sweeping red mane from her face.
>Tally appears to be receiving the same treatment from another mare, while still sleeping.
>Her masseuse gives you a playful wink upon seeing you awake, and points at you to wake Tally, if you desire.
>Should you wake her, or just sit back and enjoy your own massage for a while.
>She’ll wake herself eventually.
>Probably.

>input action
>>
>>26799423
>>26799436
She's a pretty hard sleeper.
Do what we did with Fire and "Accidentally" wake her.
>>
>>26799436
I personally prefer to be awake for massages. I say we wake her up gently.
>>
>>26799453
>>26799458
>You whisper,
"She's a pretty hard sleeper..."
>And your masseuses giggle as you bump her awake.
>She yawns and opens her eyes, then jumps in surprise, startling her masseuse.
>"C-Cold! That's very cold!"
>She chatters, then realizing the mare above her with the rocks.
>"Oh, oh! Massage! That's right, s-sorry!"
>She blushes, and returns her head to the pillow in front of her, as do you.
>The two of you are positioned in such a way that you're staring at each other as the mares work, eliciting quiet giggles from the both of you as they work.
>Firstly, the mares continue with their cold rocks, switching out every so often when they lose their freeze.
>After your backs are nice and cold, they switch to their hooves, pounding gently up and down your back.
>Tally tries to start up a conversation, but it comes out instead as,
>"So, Sh--uUuUuUuUuU!"
>Which brightens the mood of the room considerably with stupid giggles all around.
>When done with their pounding, and your back feeling pretty tenderized, they move into long, pressured strokes.
>Your back's a bit sore from al their pounding, but only in certain positions, which you suppose was then intention.
>With their hooves, they drag out said tender areas, and massage any formed knots out, leaving you feeling both sore and loose at once.
>After the hooves come oil, hot and warm against your fur.
>It seeps through you as the mares layer it on, and you hear an audible sigh from Tally.
>They dribble it slowly across your back in layers, rolls of heat washing over you before alternated with short hoof rubbings, then back to more oil.
>As the mares work with this, Tally seems to have finally worked up the nerve to start talking again.
>"S-So Sharp? What exactly happened la..."
>She trails off into a moan of pleasure before righting her self, and stammering out,
>"L-Last night? Seemed a bit out of it when I first saw you at home, but you seem fine now."

>input action
>>
>>26799702
I was just stressed out from work.
It's no big deal.

I really want Sharpie to confess to Tally about what she does at some point, but not in a public setting like this, and it's too early.
>>
>>26799702
Sorry, it's just that last night was kind of stressful.

My boss had me spend the evening at another fashion thing, and I ended up talking to this really nice stallion. Took me to dinner, had me try on some clothes.
But later, he took me back to his room and he wanted...Yeah.
>>
>>26799744
I'd worry about saying all that. She'd ask the inevitable follow up question of if we did anything. Then we either lie or hurt her immensely.

>>26799729
>spoiler
I have strongly mixed feelings about that. At any rate, you're right that we're far to early for that.
>>
>>26799729
I want that confession too, but once we're RUNNING the mafia.

>>26799702
I think >>26799729 is probably a safer response than >>26799744. Separate ponies. Plus I don't want to hurt Tally by telling her something that we would also probably rather forget.
>>
>>26799744
>My boss had me spend the evening at another fashion thing, and I ended up talking to this really nice stallion. Took me to dinner, had me try on some clothes.
>But later, he took me back to his room and he wanted...Yeah.
We could talk about this later, but not here and now. Too public. We should also choose our story more carefully.

>>26799802
>hurt her immensely.
Well, if we did confess then I think Tally would understand our predicament. Though a half truth could be interpreted poorly.
>>
>>26799831
I don't see why we should share that story at all. If we say "a stallion I just met wanted sex" then she will ask "did you sleep with him". If we say "no" then we lied to her. If we say "yes" then it opens up more questions, which even if she never asks is going to make her worry about us.

Also, we just ordered some cleansing wheatgrass juice. She might put two and two together if we mention the first half of the story like >>26799744 said.
>>
>>26799888
Tally is our friend. I think she'd be understanding.
>>
>>26799729
>>26799744
>>26799802
>>26799823
>>26799831
"Aw, no big deal, I was just stressed out from work."
>You say truthfully, and Tally nods in response,
>"Yeah, I know that feeling. Hope it passes, whatever it is."
"Yeah, current job is over but I've got something again I might be out for. Just how stuff goes..."
>Disappointed, Tally whines grumpily,
>"You're not home enough anymore, and our cuddle time has been severely reduced. Maybe this job was a bad idea after all."
>She then gives you an aggressive boop to the nose and sticks out her tongue.

>input action
>>
>>26799909
Boop back.

"That's how things go. But I'm free today, and I think we're making the best of it here, you know."
>>
>>26799909
Return boop.

>>26799906
You really think she would understand "I slept with a guy when I didn't want to for a reason that I can't tell you?"
>>
>>26799909
I have the rest of today off at least... Maybe we can go for that walk in the gardens?
>>
>>26799943
>I slept with a guy when I didn't want to for a reason that I can't tell you?
Well we couldn't really tell it to her like that.

"I slept with a guy for work" will make her worry.
"I slept with a guy because I wanted to" would be a lie.
"I slept with a guy and can't tell you why" will make her worry.
"I was asked to sleep with a guy but didn't" is a lie.

Shit, maybe we should just skip telling her after all.
>>
>>26799941
>>26799943
>>26799944
>You give her a boop back and roll your eyes,
"That's how things go sometimes, I bet it'll quieten soon enough. But I'm free today, and making the best of it with you right now! Maybe we can even go on a walk after this."
>Tally thinks for a second, then gives her approval,
>"I suppose that's satisfactory. I just miss you is all."

>After this, the two of you fall back into silence, and the mares above continue their work.
>After the oil comes towels, rubbed at a good deal across your back to soak up most of the remaining oil and leave your fur feeling silky smooth.
>The massage is pretty light after that point, exchanging cool rocks for hot ones and some light stroking and rubbing to ease tension in your lower back.
>It works too, as with every kneed from their hooves you feel your body release stress you hadn't even realized was there.
>After they finish, they move to leave for a short time, yours sticking around to whisper something into your ear.
>"We'll be right back, and be nice to your marefriend. I think she's a keeper."
>She mentions with a wink, before trotting out to follow the other masseuse.

>input action
>>
>>26799986
>furious blush
>>
>>26800212
Wrong post, my bad.

Meant to reply to >>26800186
>>
>>26800186
Sputter incoherently as you try to get out that you're just good friends, not managing to say anything that even resembles words until just after both masseuses have already left. Then blush, then spaghetti.
>>
>>26800231
>>26800262
>You try to reach for her, sputtering and blushing furiously.
"Not! Just friends, I-I, a-augh! N-No, only good f-"
>And by they the time you're there in the sentance both mares have already left, leaving you with red cheeks and a bruised ego as Tally chuckles at your misfortune.
>"What happened there?"
>She asks, amused, and you glumly respond that,
"She called you my marefriend..."
>Which sends Tally into another set of guffaws.
>You curl up against her for a while, nursing bruised pride until the masseuses return and take you out back into the hallway and through into a sauna.
>It's already warmed up for the two of you, and as you sit down one of the mares dumps water onto the rocks of the room, sending up another cloud of steam into the already near choking heat of the wood box.
>The mares then leave you be, the two of you nestled up against each other, where you remain for a good time, sweating up a storm.
>Tally eventually breaks the silence.
>"Sharp? Other than go on a walk, is there anything you want to do tonight? I was thinking of grabbing Willow and getting her trashed, as she gets tomorrow off for her show and I want to know how opening night went for her. Think that's a fun idea? If not we can always just do something on our own, that'd be fun too."

>input action

Pausing here for a few hours. See you all then!
>>
>>26800626
I probably shouldn't drink too much. Not again...
But I like hanging out with everypony.
>>
>>26800626
If you'd like. Maybe no drinks for me tonight.
>>
>>26800626
Sounds like it could be fun.
>>
Taking a little longer than expected. Should be back between 7-10 PST, and should have a full day of updates tomorrow. Apologies for the long pause.
>>
>>26803564
We understand, Aight. In a way I am relieved, since I was beginning to think you were some sort of borg with your thirty hour long sessions.
>>
>>26802929
>>
Not today, 404pone.
>>
>>26801160
>>26801205
>>26801691
"If you'd like, but no drinks for me tonight. Don't want to overboard like I did last night. But I would like to hang out with everypony."
>Tally sighs,
>"Great! Now we can just sit back, relax, and talk if anything more hits your mind."
>But nothing does.
>The two of you spend a good while nestled up against each other, the spa mares returning every so often to re-steam the room over the hot rocks.
>After the two of you sweat out a collective gallon, the mares return and relieve you of your stuffy, cuddly suffering, and lead you shivering through the halls to a rather large bathtub in the floor, almost like a hot tub.
>There, they slip the two of you into the water and begin dumping all sorts of aromatic substances in with you, resulting in a rather pleasant smelling bubble bath.
>Then some light jets hum to life, and the two of you sit across from each other in bliss, with the hot water's current thundering around you.
>Minutes pass with nothing to do, but eventually your pair of spa mares slip into the water with you, positioning you with your back facing each respective masseuse.
>Underwater, your mare begins rubbing and kneading, moving from belly, to back, up to chest, and ending with cracking your neck back and forth.
>Then, she unties your braid.
>It's an uncomfortable feeling, quite foreign, but you reluctantly oblige your mare when she assures you she knows what she's doing.
>After retrieving a bottle, she then returns to work on a scalp massage, washing some sort of soap into your hair and drawing it through with their hooves.
>Your eyes loll back in your head, and you let out a small, guttural moan as the mare brushies your mane.

>continued
>>
>>26806780

>Finally, your mare giggles and whispers,
>"Deep breath~"
>And points to the water.
>Confused, you follow suit, at which point she dunks your head under for a quick second.
>In that short time, she rubs your untied mane in a circle and draws it out, relinquishing it of shampoo in one fell swoop.
>You return to the world bleary eyed and confused, with your spa mare giving you a giggly expression,
>”That’s my favorite part…”
>She whispers mysteriously before blowing you a kiss and beckoning you to follow out of the tub, up over to a towel.
>There, both you and Tally are dried off by your respective mares and your red scrunchie is returned.
>Tally gives you a rather awed look, before whispering,
>”You should wear your mane down more…”
>And giving it a small stroke.
>As always with complements on your appearance, you blush furiously.
>Finally, the two mares lead you back into the lobby and seat you, motioning back to the receptionist who charges 70 bits for the experience.
>It was well worth it in your opinion.
>With a now freed mane, a red scrunchie in hoof and a stunned Tally, the two of you now sit in the lobby of the building, staring off into the distance.
>Outside, it appears to be about mid afternoon, and a quick check of a nearby clock reveals it to be around 3:30, leaving plenty of time left in the day.

>input action
>>
>>26806792
Maybe we should leave our mane like that for now. How about that walk? We have the day off, why not use it?
>>
>>26806792
We should head back home and show off our outfits before the walk.
>>
>>26806805
>>26806912
>After a moment of silence, you decide to keep your mane down for the moment, even if it is a little messy.
>It does need a little time to dry out after all, and keeping it in a braid won't exactly help with that.
"Tally? How about that walk?"
>You say questioningly, and after a stunned second, Tally nods,
>"Y-Yeah, for sure... Sorry, just that whole experience knocked me for a bit of a loop. Feel like a whole different pony!"
>You laugh along,
"Same here, really invigorating! But let's head home, I've got something to show you."
>You say with a wink, dragging her along and out of the building, back through the streets of Canterlot.
>Once home, Tally collapses onto the couch and gives you a rather disgruntled look, panting heavily.
>"Augh... After that run, and the spa... I'm plain spent. Whew."
>You chuckle a little at her exhaustion as you retrieve your bag of clothes, thinking about how you could present yourself with your outfits.

>input action
>>
>>26806944
Shitty prompt
>So, you think back to last night, and of the little runway Fire made for your entrance.
>While a bit silly looking back, it was pretty cute at the time, and you could enact a similar experience for her without too much effort.
>Or you could go without a runway, just you, a dress and the floor, maybe even taking a seat on the couch and talking to Tally to get a feel on her thoughts of it indirectly.
>Your final thought is just of dressing up and just improving it, throw caution to the wind and roam free in your outfit.
>It's also an idea you quickly rethink in its validity, planning is always better than just saying fuck it and rolling along.
>But then again, this is Tally, and perhaps you could make an exception just this once.

>input action
>>
>>26807216
Lets just present them too her. A little catwalking on the way in is fine though.
>>
>>26807216
No buttshaking
>>
>>26808672
>>26808289
>You decide on just a little bit of presentation, no runway, and most certainly no booty shaking.
>You don't know what had prompted that thought last night...
>But, after slipping on your dress and putting your mess of a free mane over your shoulder, you trot back in to greet Tally.
>She's already trying to nap, but with a small tap you waken her and move into a little twirl, landing in a similar hoof up position to last night.
>At first she's very confused, but after a moment her eyes light up in joy.
>"Sharp! Y-You look really good in that!"
>She then pulls you back down to the couch and inspects Fire's design closely.
>"Where did you get this? And how much was it? I think I need to invest in something similar."
>Fascinated by your dress and mane, you now spend a few minutes being absolutely fawned over by Tally before you break it off to her disappointment.
>The dress comes off, your mane returns to its familiar braid, and you sigh with relief as the world returns to normalcy.
>As you reenter the livingroom, Tally is stretching and standing from the couch.
>"I'm going to go out and grab Willow now, bring her back here for the night. Want to come, or do you want to take care of whatever mess I've undoubtedly made in your absence. I'll be back soon enough though, no worries."

>input action
>>
>>26809177
Actually, I think we're plenty relaxed right now, we don't need cleaning to calm ourselves.

Let's go with.
>>
>>26809177
We'll tag along. Not like the clutter will get worse while we're gone.
>>
>>26809177
While the mess that you have made offends me on a very basic level, I think I can put it off for a few hours on the grounds that I'm still really relaxed from the spa. Let's go.

Spend the walk over there planning out our cleaning attack plan.
>>
>>26809192
>>26809205
>>26809260
"You know, while that mess you've certainly made offends me on the most primal of levels, I can live with it for a few hours. It's not as if it'll get any worse while we're out collecting her, and if I'm stressed later it'll be a good outlet, and right now I'm still pretty relaxed from our little spa outing."
>Tally raises an eyebrow,
>"Well that's something new... A Sharp who's calm about a mess I've made?"
>At this, you feel a creeping sense of dread that you quickly push from your mind.
>Then slap Tally lightly,
"Not exactly helping with it, that's for sure."
>At this, Tally laughs and gives you a kiss on the cheek before pulling you out the door.

>While trotting over, you formulate a cleaning plan of attack.
>You'll start with the bathroom, so you won't have to return through already cleaned sections of the apartment to reach it.
>Then the living room, blankets, crumbs and cans Tally's left behind in your absence.
>After that the kitchen and refrigerator, she's probably even moved your quarantine section around.
>Disgusting.
>Then finally you'll end with the bedroom and closet.
>You expect clothes strewn everywhere, dirty sheets and used tissues, and shudder thinking about it.

>While on your walk, out of the corner of your eye you notice something odd.
>One of the stallions you saw at the Laugh appears to be pretty close to you, and walking the same way on the opposite side of the street.
>He's not really paying attention to you, at least you think, but is trotting along with a determined step in his stride.

>input action
>>
>>26809362
That's not our problem right now.
>>
>>26809362
Watch him out of the corner of our eye, but don't give anything away.
>>
>>26809362
That's someone that Twitch knows. Not Sharpie. Ignore him. It's the professional thing to do.
>>
>>26809435
>>26809412
>>26809375
>You decide to keep an eye on him, but not give your noticing of his presence away.
>That's someone Twitch knows, you have to be the professional one here.
>So with a very light eye on him, you continue walking and thinking.
>Soon, you reach the theatre and pop inside to wait for Willow, it's only a few minutes before her rehersal ends.
>Your stallion is no longer in sight either, which is fine, but also interesting.
>Eventually, Willow exits and Tally instantly scoops her up, the three of you now a little trio.
>Willow, quite confused but also pleased, queries the both of you.
>"Well, I'm glad to see you both, but what are we doing tonight? Why'd you come get me?"
>Tally speaks before you can,
>"Well, we really don't know, but I really want to hear about how the play's going."
>Willow bites her lip at this as Tally continues.
>"So what were you both thinking? I was thinking of heading home, cooking something simple up like a salad for the three of us, and then drifting away to the radio."
>She says with a motion to both of you.
>"Sound like a nice plan for the night?"

>input action
>>
>>26809542
That sounds fine to me.
>>
>>26809542
Sure.
>>
>>26809570
>>26809551
"Sounds good to me!"
>You say with a grin, and Willow nods along with you.
>"That sounds like a wonderful night."
>Tally smiles and leads the group back to the house, and in a slight bit of dismay you notice the stallion still to be trailing after you.
>Once in your apartment you feel a good deal safer, but you still can't shake the feeling he's watching.
>For now, Willow takes a seat on the couch and Tally heads to the kitchen, mentioning she'll handle dinner tonight.
>So that leaves you with a couple of options, help out Tally, talk with Willow, or get some cleaning done.

>input action
>>
>>26809717
It's rude to ignore a guest. We should spend some time with Willow.
>>
>>26809744
This.
>>
>>26809839
>>26809744
>It's rude to ignore a guest, and while cleanliness calls, manners is winning out over instinct in this instance.
>As you sit down, Willow gives you a pleasant smile.
>"Howdy Sharp! Long time no see, eh?"
>She say with a nudge,
>"Still thinking of coming for my play?"
>Puzzled, you remember the last three times she asked this question.
"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything!"
>Willow seems to relax a little after this, but because of that action you now notice just how tense she looks.
>"Anyway, I've been busy but I want to know about you! A-Anything interesting go on over the past few days?"
"Oh, a bit of overnight work at my job, cleaning and life."
>Willow gives you a knowing nod, taking on a mildly depressed expression,
>"I've been working late too, thankfully they let me out pretty early today and I've got a rest day tomorrow. I love the work, but sometimes you just need some time to yourself, y'know? And there's been some pretty stressful stuff at the theatre too, on and off the job..."
>She then quickly brings herself back to a more cheerful look,
>"B-But you don't need to hear me whine and bitch if you don't want, h-how's Tally's job going? O-Or if you don't know, d-do anything interesting of late?"

>input action
>>
>>26810158
I actually don't know how Tally's job is going, I haven't asked since yesterday. We just went to the spa, which was really nice.
>>
>>26810158
Not sure about Tally's job actually. She hasn't mentioned anything though, so I'm assuming everything's okay.
We did go to the spa today though. I'd definitely recommend it if the jobs stressing you.
>>
>>26810213
>>26810171
"I don't know how Tally's job is going, I haven't asked since yesterday. But if you're feeling stressed, we just went to a spa today and it was wonderful. I wholeheartedly reccomend it."
>Willow grins,
>"Really? That sounds like just what I need, thanks..."
>After giving her the address, the two of you sit and chat about nothing in particular for a while, until Tally returns with three salads and three cans.
>She tosses one to Willow, one to you and keeps one for herself before crashing down between the two of you with a smile on her face.
>"Drinks for everyone? I want to hear all about the play Willow, but first, a toast."
>She cracks open her can and looks expectantly to the two of you.

>input action
>>
>>26810822
Sure, but what to? Being happily employed?
>>
>>26810822
To friends!
>>
File: Velvet Violate.jpg (62KB, 1038x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet Violate.jpg
62KB, 1038x1099px
>>26811073
Interesting, but what do you think of this?
>>
>>26810926
>>26810973
"Sure, but what to?"
>Tally shrugs,
>"No idea!"
"Then to friends!"
>You say happily, and crack your can open, Tally and Willow following.
>While you'd been thinking against drinking tonight, maybe one can would be alright...
>Well, either 1/2 a can, or two, there's really no middle ground here.
>After the two of you take your first hearty sips, everyone places their drinks down and starts on their salads.
>"So Willow, how's the play itself? Giselle or something?"
>She nods,
>"Yes, spot on. And while the play itself is going super well, there's a lot of tension off stage. Some drama I accidentally got myself wrapped up in, and some shitty experiences all around is what I mean. It hasn't bled onstage yet, but I fear it will if it goes on much longer."
>She then sighs and takes another drink,
>"Alls well though, I'm enjoying my small part and decent pay. The outfits are beautiful and our Giselle is an amazing dancer, as is our Hilarion. As ponies though, I don't find them to be... As amazing."
>She grumbles, stabbing her salad with a deliberate fork.

>input action
>>
>>26811801
Keep listening. She clearly needs this opportunity to vent a little. We should let her.
>>
>>26811801
Is there anyone there you do like?
>>
>>26811801
Oh? Have they been rude?
>>
>>26811844
>>26811847
>>26811853
"Have they been rude to you?"
>She nods,
>"Yeah, they've been pretty disgusting off stage actually. Giselle's given us extras a shitty time, and I've heard Hilarion's been harassing a lot of the mares who play minor characters. I got myself dragged into an argument with Gis actually, our ideas on how a section of the play should have been staged differently."
>She mutters something under her breath that starts with "And..." but it's a little too quiet to hear.
>"Now she just goes out of her way to jam me and a few other mares on a pike whenever she can, I'd bet she's gotten at good deal of my pay docked for petty stuff. And there's really nothing I can do, she's not the expendable one here, I am. Just have to grin and bear it I guess..."
"Is there anyone there you do like?"
>She nods,
>"A few of my extra gals are sweet, but a bit shallow and about as sturdy as balsa wood against anything intimidating or dangerous to their own well-being, but I find them nice overall. The one girl I can confide in is one of the handmaids of Mythra, she's pretty wonderful. Has taken some of my flak before, tells me about everything going on with the higher-ups, and is one of the main targets of Hilarion. Misery loves company..."
>Tally looks a little depressed, but says nothing.

>input action
>>
>>26812374
What's her name? Is she anyone you might want to be friends with outside of this one show?
>>
>>26812374
Yeesh. You gonna be there much longer?
>>
>>26812436
>>26812440
"What's her name?"
>"Harsh Note. She's a nice bay color, with black hair. She's a great singer despite that name, which I find a little ironic."
"You going to be at this place much longer?"
>Willow weakly pumps a hoof,
>"Two month run, fuck yeah!"
>Before collapsing back to the couch cushions and taking another long sip of her drink.
>"At least having you guys in the audience will be an improvement. Maybe we can hang after the show, and you two can give them a piece of your mind."

>input action
>>
>>26812646
O-oh, I don't know about that.
>>
>>26812646
Er, if I can make it definitely. If not we'll have to plan a get-together after. You could invite Harsh too!
>>
>>26812646
I wonder if Kis can do anything to help.
>>
>>26812674
>>26812699
"O-Oh, I don't know about that..."
>You shuffle nervously, and Tally laughs,
>"Oh come on Sharpie, we can stand up for Willow, can't we?"
>After a second, you return her serve with a stammer
"I-Well, If we can make it, if not, we'll have to plan a get-together afterwards. You could invite Harsh too!"
>Willow nods,
>"That deos sound nice. Go out somewhere and live it up for a night. I wouldn't mind doing that with you guys."
>She says cheerfully,
>"Anyway, the acting pays pretty well, so I can put up with two months worth of this. Probably. If it does get truly bad though I might need some help..."
>She murmurs, and 'help' gets you thinking about Kis and the Laugh.
>Would they be able to help here?
>It's always possible...

>input action
>>
>>26813073
Maybe not. I doubt it's cheap, especially considering how much we get paid for even pretty tiny jobs.
>>
>>26813073
Probably a bad idea given that we are so deep in debt.
>>
>>26813073
Eh, we could ask Kis how she'd deal with it. Getting them involved might be a little overkill though.
If she does end up needing it we can help out a little, though obviously our means are limited.
>>
>>26813172
>>26813264
>>26813281
>You could always ask Kis about how she'd deal with it, but getting her involved might be overkill.
>That, and it'd be expensive.
>So for the moment you leave it be and return to the conversation, Tally talking about her new job.
>"-o I think I actually got the job. Of course, they told me they're in the final stages of choosing applicants, yada yada, but it seems like I'm good!"
>Willow smiles,
>"That's wonderful Tally, now both of you would be back on your hooves."
>She gives a prideful smile,
>"You know, I always believed in the both of you, and it seems like everything is looking up for you guys now, compared with just a few weeks ago."
>Tally smiles,
>"I'd say that's an accurate thought, isn't it Sharp? Now that both of us have stable jobs of course."

>input action
>>
>>26813609
Yeah. Just having more coming in than going out is a big relief.
>>
>>26813662
This. Also bump.
>>
>>26813662
>>26814677
"Yeah. Just having more coming in than going out is a big relief."
>Tally cracks her neck and takes another long sip,
>"And now we can actually eat food again, instead of all that processed crap we'd been resorting to. It's great, isn't it!"
>She says as she shovels salad into her mouth, nibbling on a piece of baby spinach for a good moment.

>The rest of the night is spent laughing, giggling, and catching up on one of your serials on the radio.
>Sunday plays the latest of Tally's favorites, "Another Hoof," a sort of Lady and the Tramp archetype story about early Canterlot.
>It's it's a drama, but lighter than your soap operas and noir types, even if it can take dark turns at times.
>Today's episode is another scheme by Blue Screw (The Tramp), to win over Silver Zale's (The Lady) parents.
>As always it ends in hilarious disaster, but with nopony the wiser to Blue's involvement, and a vow to not muddle with royal parades again.
>After the show ends, the three of you are a bit giggly, and curl up together on the couch.
>The six pack the night originally started with is now gone, with you only having partaken in a half of a single can.
>"Thanks for having me..."
>Willow whispers, while you and Tally respond with pleased smiles.
>"Suppose I sh-*hic*-ould be off now."
>She says with a small slur on 'now,' stumbling up and over to the door.

>input action
>>
>>26814741
Hey, why don't you stay here for the night?

We could set an alarm for you, whatever time you need to be up.
>>
>>26814741
You sure? You can stay over you know?
>>
>>26814761
>>26814770
"You sure? You can stay over you know."
>You say questioningly, and Willow stops.
>"Really?"
>She then stumbles back over to your couch and plops down onto it.
>"Well, I guess I will then! Mind if I commandeer the couch?"
>Tally motions to it with her hooves,
>"Take it, it's all yours. Sharp and I will take the bed."
>Willow gives the both of you an odd look,
>"Do you... Guys sh-share a be-*hic*-bed?"
>In response, both you and Tally stare at each other tight-lipped, before Tally nods,
>"Y-Yeah, why? I-Is that weird?"
>Willow shrugs,
>"I'unno... Just never thought about it. G'night then I guess."
>Willow says as she slumps backwards, pushing both you and Tally off the couch and onto the floor.
>Tally scrunches at her before trotting off to the bedroom.

>input action
>>
>>26815686
Cuddling it is then.
>>
>>26815686
Get her a sheet.
>>
when are we getting awkward hoofjob lewds
>>
>>26815970
Eventually. You'll have to settle for social awkwardness until then.
>>
>>26815700
>>26815710
>You return to the bedroom, specifically the closet to grab a sheet for Willow, and throw it over her.
>You didn't get any cleaning done tonight, but as much as it pains you it can wait for tomorrow.
>Upon your return to the bedroom, Tally is snuggled under the covers with her eyes closed.
>Slipping in next to her, you pull her into a nice little snuggle, where you close your eyes and sigh.
>The noises of the city are still quite alive, the occasional honk of a carriage, ponies hustling and bustling through the streets.
>Tally's quiet breathing echoing in your ears.
>It's quite the wonderful night.
>"Hey Sharp?"
>Tally asks, breaking the quiet you'd been enjoying.
>"I have a question for you. About the work I'm doing... From what I was able to discern from what they told me at the interview and talking to a stallion on the job, I have a few concerns about my new job. Mainly that I'm afraid there's plans to cut worker safety for profit and to save time. It's not like it's something awful and completely out of line, but I just feel a little guilty working like that, knowingly negligent. Should I just keep my mouth shut and do the work? I don't think there's any way I can be held accountable, but it still feels icky. I guess I just want your opinion..."

>input action

>>26815970
Been working on it periodically. Perhaps Monday?
>>
>>26816105
Cutting safety to save time?
I don't like the idea of that. What if you get hurt? What if someone else gets hurt?
>>
>>26816105
Be about to advocate the moral high ground, then come to a sudden unpleasant realization.
>>
>>26816105
If a business cannot profit without putting its employees at risk then it has no business being in... business.
>>
>>26816105
You have to do what you think is right, and the company has to do what they think is right. You're not responsible for anyone's decisions but your own. If you need this job then do the job. They're the ones at fault, not you.

After all, good ponies can work for shady organizations, right?

R-right?
>>
>>26816204
Sharpie is trying to defend Twitch. I find that amusing.
>>
>>26816204
This.
>>
>>26816160
Of?
>>
>>26816147
>>26816186
These.

>>26816204
Twitch has nothing to do with this so there's no reason to bring this up.
>>
>>26816295
That would make us a hypocrite, and nobody was suggesting bringing up Twitch. I vote for >>26816204.

>>26816265
That we're a criminal.
>>
>>26816305
What's hypocritical about wanting Tally to be safe? Didn't we create Twitch as a way to separate ourself from our criminal activities? Wouldn't either the realization that we're a criminal or defending criminals make twitch pointless?
>>
>>26816105
I don't think she can really afford to turn down a job when she needs money this badly just because she doesn't like everything about how they run their stuff. We couldn't either. That's literally the plot of this quest.
>>
>>26816357
I think it reinforces twitch if we say that what you do for a living doesn't define who you are. If you have to work for a shady company then you do, and it doesn't affect who you are outside of work.
>>
>>26816357
I'm all for wanting Tally to be safe, but we can't tell her to turn down the job on moral grounds without invalidating the whole coping mechanism we made by inventing twitch.
>>
>>26816387
>>26816408
There are options beyond turning down the job.
>>
>>26816417
I agree. think the best is to advise Tally to push for safety if she can help it. But in the end, she needs the job, and that she shouldn't quit over it.
>>
>>26816426
I'm good with this.
>>
>>26816426
Fair enough. Endorsed.
We're able to reach happy compromises a lot in here. It's kind of refreshing.
>>
>>26816147
>>26816160
>>26816186
>>26816204
>>26816213
>>26816215
>>26816295
>>26816305
>>26816426
>>26816440
>>26816452
"Cutting safety? I don't like the sound of that... What if you get hurt? What if somepony else gets hurt?"
>Tally shakes her head,
>"Oh, I wouldn't be the one getting hurt, it'd be one of the construction workers in that situation..."
>You retreat to your own mind to think for a second, considering Twitch's involvement with Kis, and how that occasionally leans over the line of 'legal.'
"Well, I think that who you work for doesn't define you as a pony, you know? You're not responsible for their decisions."
>Tally nods.
"I think you should push for safety, but this isn't something you really can quit the job over, as you do need it right now."
>Tally nods again, like a dutiful, but tipsy, schoolfilly.
>"Alright, I suppose that's logical. Guess I just wanted some reassurance that it doesn't make me a bad pony for just looking the other way a little. Night then Sharp."
"Night..."
>You mumble back, thinking about what you'd just said.

>When you awaken, you're alone in bed, and you can hear voices from the kitchen.
>They're both high strung and a little annoyed, you can tell from the tone.
>However, you can also hear the small tinkling of cereal being poured into bowls, and the opening and slam of the refrigerator.

>input action
>>
>>26816610
Let's go see what's up.
>>
>>26816610
Rise and shine, we have a house to clean.
>>
>>26816610
>>26816642
Shit, we forgot we were going to clean. Burst out of the bedroom holding a dozen cleaning products at once and scaring the shit out of everyone.
>>
>>26816664
You're right! We've gone several hours without spilling any spaghetti. We must fix this.
>>
>>26816628
>>26816642
>>26816664
>>26816703
>Cleaning!
>The first thought of the day hits your mind and you rush to the closet to grab your cleaning supplies.
>A mop, a bucket, floor polish, a vacuum, a feather duster, window cleaner, a couple sponges, and a floor duster come flying out of the shelves and onto your back, where you excitedly rush out into the kitchen to begin your day.
>And trip over the threshold, spilling your weapons of grime destruction across the floor in front of you and earning you a rather nasty ache on your front hoof.
>Everything clatters to the floor with a loud cacophony of bangs, crashes and thumps, and two very frightened mares jump about half a foot into the air at your entrance.
>Tally had been sitting, eating her cereal, but when you crashed to the floor you startled her into knocking the table and flipping the bowl onto herself, covering her in a mixture of soggy grain and milk.
>Willow had been pouring herself a bowl of milk, but upon your graceful entrance dropped it and scampered off to cower behind one of the kitchen cabinets, her abandoned milk now spilling out over the table and leaking onto the floor, and the carton gone out the window, now on its way to the streets below.
>In terms of physical states, Tally is too busy covering her face and curling into a ball on the floor from which you scared her to notice you as the cause, and Willow is out of sight behind a cabinet's open door.

>input action
>>
>>26816831
No, no, no, a bigger mess, and it's all our fault.

We need to fix this.
>>
>>26816831
WHAT HAVE I DONE?!
Quickly, Sharpie.
Clean ALL the things.
>>
>>26816831
"Nobody panic! I am prepared for this! Everyone out of the way while I rectify this cleanliness breach!"
>>
>>26816842
>>26816867
>>26816960
"I-I can fix this, I-I can fix this!"
>You shout worriedly, scrambling for your supplies.
"N-Nobody panic!"
>After grabbing some sponges and your mop, you frantically begin sponging and mopping all spilled milk to the best of your abilities.
>Willow reveals her secret hiding place, breathing heavily, but Tally still remains motionless, a small whine emanating from her fetal position.
>Soon enough, you've got the whole breakfast table clear of milk and begin working on the floor, mopping both swiftly and efficiently.
>In seconds flat, your whole mess is remedied, save the supplies strewn across the floor itself and Tally's cereal/milk ridden figure.
>Now realizing the coast is clear, Willow takes a deep breath and retakes a seat at the table, giving you a rather wary look.
>"S-Sharp? Scared the shit out of me, goodness... W-What was that all about?"
>Suddenly the kitchen's tile pattern is incredibly mystifying to you, and your cheeks might have been a little sunburned yesterday, as they begin to feel quite hot.

>input action
>>
>>26816980
I forgot to clean...
>>
>>26816980
I'm really, really sorry. I forgot to clean yesterday, so I have to do it this morning before work.
>>
>>26816980
Mumble that this is kind of what happens every time you don't get to clean things. Cleaning is important. Bad things happen if you forget. Things like this.
>>
>>26817017
This
>>
>>26817002
>>26817007
>>26817017
>>26817029
>Quietly, you mumble,
"T-This sort of thing always happens when I don't clean things. Bad stuff happen when I forget."
>Willow looks to the still cowering Tally, now having taken her hooves off her eyes,
>"Tally?"
>She asks, referring to your previous statements,
>"S-She's right..."
>Tally groans,
>"Still haven't forgotten the peanut butter incident. What a fucking nightmare."
>When you hear the word 'peanut butter' you muffle your ears to avoid the rest of the statement and remind Tally that,
"We don't talk about that, remember!"
>"Right... Sorry."
>Tally grumbles, rubbing her head,
>"That certainly didn't help my headache... And now I have to go wash up too."
>She sighs and eats one of the cereal pieces off her fur, then spits it out in disgust.
>"Fur tastes awful, pteh..."

>input action
>>
>>26816889
That's pretty adorable. Thank you drawfriend.
>>
>>26817105
Yeah. I'll make you guys some more cereal. Sorry.
>>
>>26817105
Appologize profusely, remake their breakfast like >>26817122 suggested, and then try to hide how embarrased we are by diving into the cleaning we originally intended to do.

>>26817114
No problem. I love it when she spaghetties.
>>
>>26817122
>>26817145
"I-I'm so sorry, sorry, really sorry, wasn't my intention, p-please forgive me!"
>You sputter at light speed, the two mares both giving you a rather odd look,
"I-I'll just make you both some more cereal..."
>You say quietly as you pour three more bowls and lay them out for consumption before retreating to tidy your cleaning supplies and swiftly moving on from the situation.

>After a small silence, both Willow and Tally burst out laughing at the absurdity of this situation.
>"Oh Sharpie, we forgive you."
>Willow giggles, but Tally stops her.
>"On one condition... If I'm going to the shower,"
>Tally says, approaching menacingly,
>"You're coming with me!"
>She cries, tackling you to the floor in a hug and rubbing as many flakes of grain and as much milk as she can off onto you.

>input action
>>
>>26817368
Panic.
>>
>>26817386
Yeah, panic.
>>
>>26817386
>>26817432
Panic is good.
>>
>>26817386
>>26817432
>>26817511
>You break into frantic yelping and flailing as Tally bear hugs and pins you to the floor.
>Yet you're helpless to extricate yourself from her onslaught.
>The flails and screeches of panic you make fade to mere whimpers over time, and after what seems like eons (though in reality maybe only a few seconds), she lets go.
>Air rushes back to your lungs, and you pant heavily, giving yourself a disgusted once over.
>With a smug look on her face, Tally skips out of the room and over to the bathroom, blowing you a kiss on her exit and leaving you in solace with Willow, who happens to be laughing her tush off.
>Most likely at you.

>input action
>>
>>26817601
Her dastardly plan has succeeded. We must cleanse ourselves. Follow her to the shower.
>>
>>26817601
Time to get clean.
>>
>>26817622
>>26817625
...platonically.
>>
>>26817601
Fate wills it
>>
>>26817641
Fate wills it... platonically.
>>
>>26817622
>>26817625
>>26817629
>>26817641
>>26817842
>You follow her to the shower, stamping with every step and determined to exact revenge at some point.
>But not now.
>You can be patient, and will preform your vengeance in time.
>Inside, the bathroom is already filling with steam, your nostrils taking in the slightly metallic scent of the tap's water.
>Tally is currently in the process of scrubbing every inch of her body, and doesn't seem to have noticed you either.
>Depending on your intentions, this can bee seen as a good thing, or just a polite interaction.
>What'll it be?

>input action
>>
>>26817900
Join her.
>>
>>26817900
Politely cut in front of her to shove your face into the showerhead. Cleanliness first.
>>
>>26817900
Flick one of the cornflakes out of your fur at her, then get to scrubbing yourself.
>>
If this was any other CYOA, people would be clamoring to try and fuck Tally, but here we are, doing our level best to avoid it
This CYOA is the best
>>
>>26818166
We made a decision about who we are as a pony, and I'll be damned if we're not going to roleplay it correctly. Also nice dubs.
>>
>>26817900
I want to tease her so bad
I want her to know she is so close to Sharies butt and will never ever be able to touch it
To touch Pony butt

Maybe Twitch was a part of Sharp that was always there but just recently started to manifest.
Maybe Sharpie is just the shell keeping the true personallity at bay

We must free her
>>
>>26817900
Fuckin finally caught up before bed.

I think we should flush the toilet. We like it hot.
>>
>>26818268
Easy there, anon. We don't tease her deliberately. That would be mean. Showering with her will get her excited enough on her own without us throwing gas on the fire.
>>
>>26817913
>>26817951
>>26817988
These.

>>26818306
Maybe this.

>>26818268
Not this.
>>
>>26817951
>>26817988
>>26817913
>>26818306
>>26818395
>Before getting in you flush the toilet, and you hear the shower strain for water as it tumbles slowly down the drain.
>Tally jumps back a little, yelping,
>"Ow, hot!"
>Before noticing you an giving you a rather nonplussed look, determined to sap all the enjoyment out of your small victories.
>With a stylish grin you step gingerly into the shower with her, flicking a single cornflake at her face and sticking out your tongue.
>She follows up with a raspberry of her own, then slaps a washcloth across your face, the hot water burning a little against your sensitive little cheeks.
>But if she wants war, she'll get it.
>You now step in front of the showerhead and begin wiping your stomach of Tally's mess, turning your nose up at her like some haughty aristocrat and saying in the snootiest voice you can muster,
"Cleanliness first Ms. Forward."
>This seems to strike a nerve, and as you turn back to the showerhead suddenly feel something very cold hitting you square in the face.
>With her magic, Tally's turned the shower down to cold just as you proffered your face to it, leaving you a damp and shivering milk ball.
>Her chuckles echo in the tiny bathroom, amplifying their mocking to a larger than life status, and sending your scrunch into overdrive.

>input action
>>
>>26818474
All other options have failed.
Commence the boop
>>
>>26818474
Using magic is cheating, we must retaliate.
>>
>>26818474
Tackle her, hold her down, and boop her.
Boop her and never stop booping her.
>>
>>26818488
>>26818534
>>26818555
"Cheater!"
>You say with an aggressive boop.
"You can't use magic, that's unfair!"
>Tally takes on a defensive stance,
>"Says who?"
>She says mysteriously, and in response you crank up the heat before tackling her to the ground,
"Says me!"
>You shout, pinning her to the floor of the shower, straddling her and commencing an intense boop offensive under the heat of the water.
>Tally grunts and strains, but your strength and boops are just too much for her.
>Eventually, she just gives in, leaving your insurgency free reign over her nostrils.
>"I concede, I give up!"
>She whines nasally, and when you let up for a moment, she ends the statement with a small
>"For now~"

>input action
>>
>>26818586
Giggle

C'mon that was funny
>>
>>26818596
>You giggle a little and boop Tally again.
>She grumbles,
"Oh come on... That was pretty funny."
>Tally crosses her hooves and pouts,
>"Was not."
>You stand and let her take a turn under the shower, which she gladly takes.
>The two of you trade off until you eventually both reach the status of "squeaky clean," and exit.
>There's only one clean towel to share between the two of you, which is awkward, but eventually solved with Tally's magic and some clever wringing.
>Tally then lets you exit the bathroom first, opening the door and motioning back to the kitchen with quite the haughty look.
>"After you Ms. Catalog."
>She says in a voice mimicking yours, which gets a giggle out of you before you shake your head and trot back towards the kitchen.

>Only to get the wind knocked out of you by a pillow in the back.
>You stumble and whip around to meet yor foe, eyes locking with Tally as if in some old west shootout.
>She now brandishes one of the couch cushions at her side, watching you closely and squinting a little.
>You feel vulnerable without a pillow of your own, but fear your ability to grab one without suffering a feathered beatdown from Tally's held bludgeon.

>input action
>>
>>26818656
Do we still have the towel? Towel whip!
>>
>>26818656
Erf pones have more HP, we can afford the cost of a hit to recover the towel if we need to. From there it's just like those kung-fu movies taught us.
>>
>>26818692
>>26818667
>You're feeling pretty tough today, and make a break for the bathroom to recover the towel.
>You suffer a crippling blow in the process, buckling to the floor after a well timed whack from Tally.
>It sends you reeling into a wall, and for a second the world goes topsy turvy.
>But you muscle through the pain and scramble back to your hooves, fending off her jabs until you reach your weapon of choice, the towel, twirling it into a little whip you crack at her gleefully.
>How the tables have turned.
>In a smart move on her side, she sweeps your front hooves and sends you to the floor, then gives you a good whack, dazing you for a moment.
>But that's the last offensive play you'll allow her to make.
>After pushing back up to fight again, you relentlessly crack your towel at Tally, forcing her to switch her pillow's use as a weapon to that of a shield.
>Even then she's not safe.
>The pillow isn't big enough to block her whole front, always leaving a small opening for you to smack at, and sending her backpedaling in a circle around the room.
>Eventually, she just can't keep up with your pace and falls on her rear from exhaustion, curling shortly into a ball and leaving her pillow up to function partly as a shield.
>Muffled from underneath, she states,
>"You have me at your mercy Sharp... Do what you must."

>input action
>>
>>26818792
Pull down the pillow and boop her nose Triumphantly.

March off in glory
>>
>>26818801
How about we boop her horn ? Just to assert our dominance as the top dog of the house
>>
>>26818845
Lewd, but I agree
>>
Ded
>>
>>26818845
That's what happens to cheaty cheaters.
>>
>>26818801
>>26818845
These
>>
>>26818801
>>26818845
>>26818849
>>26819517
>>26820011
>Triumphant, you plop down atop her and remove her pillow.
>Underneath is a relatively smiley looking Tally, who surprisingly does nothing to stop your advances.
>You do a tactical feint for her nose, and Tally falls for your ruse, closing her eyes to withstand the oncoming hoof.
>But you instead go for her horn, a mischevious glint in your eyes.
>You give it a small rub and a boop to the tip.
>Tally's expression melts instantly,
>"O-ooOoh~"
>She moans, ending with a few giggles and a bitten bottom lip.
>Glorious victory rings out through your mind and you stand from the corpse of yor rival, then trot into the kitchen as a warhorse does coming back from battle.
>From behind you, Tally groans,
>"Need... Bathroom."
>And scrambles quick as lightning to her hooves to reach the toilet.
>You're left in the kitchen with a very amused looking Willow, two soggy bowls of cereal, and a host of cleaning supplies.
>"Quite the skirmish..."
>Willow giggles,
>"That happen often around here?"

>input action
>>
>>26820535
Constantly.
>>
>>26820535
Admit that yes, this happens all the time, then boop her too to drive the point home before picking up the cleaning supplies and getting back to work as if nothing had happened.
>>
>>26820602
Use subterfuge to boop her. Point and say "you have something on your--" surprise boop.
>>
>>26820554
>>26820602
"Constantly."
>You deadpan, booping Willow herself for added effect.
>She wriggles a little under your attacking fire, then whines as she continues to eat, falsely nursing her nose with a playfully annoyed look.
>Satisfied with your work, you return to your cleaning, reorganizing the fridge, polishing up the floors and generally allowing yourself some time to relax.
>Tally soon returns, sporting a mussed up mane and a bit of a distant look, but quickly sits down to eat her soggy cereal.
>As she sits, Willow stands, yawning and stretching.
>"Well, that's all the cornflakes I can eat in one day... Should probably head off too, I need a rest day. Thanks for letting me sleep over!"

>input action
>>
>>26820827
Glad to have you. The offer is open any time.
>>
>>26820827
Sure thing Willow. Anytime.
>>
>>26820926
>>26821064
"Glad to have you, offer's open any time."
>You say happily, and Tally nods a happy agreement.
>"See you Thursday!"
>You then walk Willow to the door with a spring in your step, waving as she exits.
>Just boring social customs, as always.
>When you re-enter the house, Tally is washing up the dishes,
>"Off to work soon Sharpie?"
>She asks lightly, magically flipping the plates and bowls through the air in a worrying way.
>You snicker back,
"Well I've always got time for you Tally, but yes. Off to work."

Pausing here, should be back next weekend. Now just need to finish up this lewd.
>>
>>26822536
>weekend
>>
Back, page 10!
>>
>>26823885
>>26822698
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.