[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You want to attend our band practice? It would just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>"You want to attend our band practice? It would just be you and us girls."
>"Anon, you should know that that's not a good idea."
>"Well, you know how human males can be."
>"What? Why are you mad? I read extensively on the disrespectful and predatory attitude human males have toward human females on Rarity's personal computer machine."
>"Anon you're doing it right now!"
>>
>>26789001
Who are you talking to, Twilight? Anon's been dead for 2 years.
>>
>>26789001

"Twilight, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. I mean, there's these stupid ads that say you can win a free computer just for punching a gnome, and that's obviously-"
>"Oh yeah, I punched that gnome hundreds of times! Well, after Rarity got mad at me for actually punching her monitor."
"...on second thought, I'll just see myself out."
>>
>>26789001
Don't worry Twi, I'm gay so it's all good
>>
>disrespectful and predatory attitude human males have toward human females
>human females
I think I'm good
>>
File: a.png (232KB, 789x193px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
232KB, 789x193px
>>26789075
>>
>>26789020
>"Oh, I read about those too! You molest little children and brought AIDS into the world."
>>
File: stfucunt.jpg (43KB, 625x386px) Image search: [Google]
stfucunt.jpg
43KB, 625x386px
>>26789091
>>
>>26789087
Sorry, should have said
>human
>>
>>26789001
Twilight is tainted we must ensure she never makes it back to equestria she has to much power there.
>>
>>26789111
It is frankly terrifying to think of the ideas twilight could potentially take back to equestria with her she has a huge amount of power and could cause a lot of problems if lured into certain philosophys
>>
>>26789139
>"Rarity, I'm starting to believe these dynamics exist in my world, as well. After all, our rulers are all female! Celestia knows best!"
>>
>>26789158
Let's just send all the gays and feminists to Equestria.
>>
>>26789001
She's not wrong, though. Cause the only other type hanging around all those girls are beta white knights that believe they're in a harem anime
>>
>>26789001
>Accept defeat in this discussion
>Next school day
>Pop out from behind garbage can and shout "DOMINANCE" to spook her
>Repeat every day until she apologizes for what she said
>>
>>26789001
"Are you kidding me, Twilight? Stereotyping?! That's like me saying all girls are weak, even though I'm pretty sure Applejack and Rainbow Dash could kick my ass in 10 seconds flat."
>>
>>26789001
bump
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.