[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a city the size of Fillydelphia set the record at 910 wing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: lazy niggers.png (582KB, 1533x861px) Image search: [Google]
lazy niggers.png
582KB, 1533x861px
Can a city the size of Fillydelphia set the record at 910 wing power, and Ponyville be capable of pushing 1000 wing power? If it weren't for all those pegusi coming up sick, they would have done it too.

So what gives? Are the pegusi in Ponyville juicing, or is every other city in Equestria littered with pegusi incapable of work?
>>
>>26776897
I don't think Equestria's really all that big. The 'cities' are just technological (or magical) experiments (or ancient unicorn settlements)
>>
>>26776897
To be fair dash is stupid powerfull a pretty huge amount of that probably comes from her
>>
>>26776897
One city we have not seen in show on heard of. Dash is always a bit cocky and even though the numbers seem high 910. What is the population size of pegasus in Fillydelphia compared to Ponyville? Heck look at appleloosa being a town that is mostly earth ponies. There could be a low population in Filly.

All speculation though.
>>
>>26777466
this. Dash is pretty fast yo.
>>
>>26776897
>>
>>26776897
>>
>>26777466
>>26777998
they need to nerf dash before the next expansion releases
>>
>>26777466
Yeah, but she's only a single pegasus. Her wing power was 16. That's a lot compared to the average 10 wing power, but still. It's not like she's doing 200 or something
>>
People actually discuss the show here?
>>
i can't remember, was there any actual information given about the number of pegasi in fillydelphia in relation to ponyville?
>>
>>26780183
No. Just watched the episode. The only thing stated is that Fillydelphia set the record at 910
>>
>>26776897
The ponyvilleians aren't weighted down by clothes, duh
>>
>>26780308
I guess that's one reason
>>
i could think of:
>fillydelphia isn't actually that big
>pegasi in fillidelphia (and other places for that matter) aren't that concerned about records like this. whoever shows up shows up and they get the job done, no town rollcall
>ponyville pegasi are better trained because of their proximity and tight relationship to cloudsdale/wonderbolts academy
>>
>>26776897

Ponyville is known for having an equal amount of earth, pegasi and unicorn ponies. While the town is much smaller than Fillydelphia, they probably have more pegasi since Fillydelphia is an earth pony city.
>>
>>26780619
I think it's No.2.

RD made a point to get every pegasus pony in Ponyville to participate, even the little kids. There's probably a lot of pegasus ponies in Fillydelphia who figured that there is enough ponies to bring the water up, so they don't have to.

Also, I just noticed that with this and the thing with Equestria games, RD has a bit of a rivalry with Fillydelphia. I wonder if that was intentional.
>>
>>26781711
Yeah. The record being set there was probably completely incidental to doig the job and not something they were shooting for.
>>
>>26781711
>RD has a bit of a rivalry with Fillydelphia
That's actually a pretty interesting tidbit if that was the case
>>
>>26780297
And they got that by barely trying. They gave no fucks and had it be a purely volunteer attendance.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.