[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 movie. >At least one more season of FiM, probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: KingsIsland_TheBeast3.jpg (164KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
KingsIsland_TheBeast3.jpg
164KB, 960x636px
>2017 movie.
>At least one more season of FiM, probably a lot more since it's still Hasbro's best money printer.
>At least one more EQG movie, maybe even more since the Mini toys are selling like hotcakes.
>Guardians of Harmony confirmed as a new and edgier TV series.

The ride wasn't coming to an end, it just slowed down a little. And now we are going full steam ahead.
>>
>>26764563
Right on all counts.
The only question is: Do you still want to get off?
>>
>>26764563
And what is the GoH show supposed to be about? Ponies? Humans? Something else? Do we even know yet?
>>
>>26764563
The coaster you posted is rather appropriate, since it's got two separate chain lifts and when you think the ride is almost over, you start getting pulled back uphill.
>>
>>26764591
Ponies, dragons, and adventure.
>>
>>26764591
The toys are basically FiM but with weapons and shit.
>>
>>26764607
So nothing that could relate to Eqg? asounds cool enough.
>>
>>26764670
>mfw they put Sunset in it and /mlp/ collectively an heros
>>
File: 1367798139700.png (199KB, 543x630px) Image search: [Google]
1367798139700.png
199KB, 543x630px
>>26764563
>GoH
>it's TV-Y7

I'd be moderately interested
>>
>>26764704
I think I wouldn't care much. GoH isn't MLP. A Sunset-like character in GoH isn't EQG Sunset. And even if that meant that EQG is canon to GoH, EQG still wouldn't be canon to MLP.
>>
>>26764599
And then you go through a fuckhuge double helix nearly getting your head cut off by a tunnel
>>
>>26764611
Only Celestia and NMM look good.
>>
>>26764611
Twilight's wings is got to go.
>>
>>26765856
unless you consider everything from season 3 finale onwards non canon........

it´s been a fun noice meme

now go and cry on a corner faggot
>>
>>26765885
Hasbro will lose money from girl sales like last year, and I've rather watch Unicorn Twilight Sparkle with Thomas the Tank Engine on Google+
>>
>>26764563
>And now we are going full steam ahead
And we'll enjoy every second of it
>>
The ride is eternal anon

Even when FiM ends we'll all still be riding along for all time.

And that's okay
>>
File: hobbes.png (61KB, 610x730px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.png
61KB, 610x730px
And there is no other group of faggots I'd rather ride it with. Don't pull that trigger anons, there's much more to come.
>>
>>26766284
Son, I think Gen 5 would bring us back. Maybe they'd learn, don't be a fag and have a serious series bible. Would keep us faggots from stupid shit like "muh Alicirms Gods'.
>>
>>26764563
>Guardians of Harmony confirmed as a new and edgier TV series
I haven't seen anything confirmed.
>>
>>26764563
>new GoH show confirmed
lets not get ahead of ourselves
>>
>>26764563
As long as Guardians of Harmony doesn't fucking suck, I'll gladly love the ride.

GODDAMNIT GET ME OFF OF THIS RIDE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE
>>
>>26766405
>>26766437
The spin-off will be suck!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.