[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if there is a "alternate world" human copy of each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: bacon_horse.png (186KB, 926x863px) Image search: [Google]
bacon_horse.png
186KB, 926x863px
So if there is a "alternate world" human copy of each pony from Equestria in the EQG world, then where the hell is the other Sunset Shimmer that belonged to the EQG world in the first place?
>>
No shut up
>>
>>26031832
If one of us ends up in Equestria, does that mean there's a 3DPD horse from our world that ends up in the EqGverse at the same time?
>>
>>26031832
In my headcanon, pony sunset killed her and took her identity.
But that's ok, cuz she's good now.
>>
>>26031865
So by your logic, it's can be two things.
1). We arrive human, but a pony spawns in the other world, breaking all the laws of dimensional travel in that world (Which are shit)
2) Or we arrive as a pony and a human is spawned in the other world.
If we are using the same logic here than, that means there is a planet inhabited by ponies and that world is not animated, and they wish to go to an human world.
Right....
>>
>>26031832
Wait, are we gonna ignore the fact that twilight should have a EqG copy too? Where the hell was she?
>>
>>26031929
>If we are using the same logic here than, that means there is a planet inhabited by ponies and that world is not animated, and they wish to go to an human world.

Dude.

>>26032002
That's what SciTwi is.
I didn't watch those piles of trash and even I know that.
Sunset is still unaccounted for.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 736x736px
>>26032002
It's always somewhat hard to tell if these are legit or not
>>
>>26031929
>Everyone in Equestria and EQG are ponies Either way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
>>
>>26032017
Ah, so that's what those threads are about. Sorry, still relatively new to this board.
>>
It's possible that there isn't one. Either that or she's somewhere far away
>>
>>26031832
if this isn't the plot of the 4th movie I don't know what will be.

honestly that's the one dangling thread left with out a proper answer.

I just go with >>26031878 since she was evil when she first came through the portal. or she hit the 1 in 1000 shot at human sunset not even living in that town. or the one in one billion shot that there is no human sunset
>>
File: MHGaoXV.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MHGaoXV.png
155KB, 500x500px
Since they dropped the whole subplot of Sunset wanting to come back to Equestria, I tried to think of a reason of why she would stay. I imagine that at some point she felt guilty that she tranished the reputation of another Sunset. I think she traked down the other Sunset, only for it play it out something like this:
https://youtu.be/e__1KU7lg-4

With the knowledge that she is the only Sunset left, she decided that she will live the life the other no longer can, so she can live on through her
>>
>>26032210
Go watch everything.
Watch the show from the start, and starting with season 3 watch a film after the season finale.
>>
>>26033340
Well she actually has good reason to stay. Among them is she finally found some friends that accept her and a group where she feels at home with. I mean even that dropped subplot ended with her choosing to stay with her CH friends instead of returning to equestrian
>>
>>26033475
But she has to have some kind of family back home right?
>>
File: the fuck you on about m8.jpg (327KB, 844x733px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck you on about m8.jpg
327KB, 844x733px
>>26033475
>high school ends
>friends move away to college
>can't get into college or start a career because she's an illegal immigrant with no documentation
>and is also a magical anomaly responsible for unleashing an uncontrollable new breed of magic that nearly doomed the world and equestrian multiple times
>good reason to stay
>>
>>26031832
Locked in the basement.
>>
>>26033491
Never really mention tbhonest. She might not have any or she doesn't care about them.

>>26033668
I doubt documentation is an issue in the EGverse seeing as she got into the school. Plus according to the voice documentary of FG she has a job. As for the magical bit, what done is done. Better to have someone that has experience with it than have none at all especially since TS has other responsibilities in equestrian.
>>
>>26033865
Fuck meant to say voice commentary.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.