[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of your favorite character on the show or EqG. It doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: spiek.png (556KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
spiek.png
556KB, 1280x1280px
Think of your favorite character on the show or EqG. It doesn't have to be a pony, it can be male or female, your waifu, husubando, whatever. Just think of the character that you genuinely enjoy and know why. Got it?

Explain in detail why you like this character. What character traits do they have that you admire, what do you see in them that is appealing, and why do they stick out as your favorite?

Odd choice, but mine is Spike. It's just something about his innocence mixed with his ability to act when the time for acting comes that I find incredibly endearing. That doesn't even count his incredible and unstoppable optimism that his immense amount of willpower manages to exude. His sense of humor manages to get him out of things that could otherwise be bad for him and no matter what happens, he'll always pick himself up and try it again. He is unbreakable.
>>
File: 1019883.png (636KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1019883.png
636KB, 1366x768px
>>26000261
Would you sex Spike?
>>
File: 1448863474679.png (79KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1448863474679.png
79KB, 242x251px
>>26000261
>Sweetie Belle
Innocence
Color WHITE
The voice squeaks
>>
My favorite character is Purple Smart. She is the smartest dumb horse and she uses her special autism magic to prevent the other dumb horses from destroying themselves. Without book horse, the other ponies would have all killed themselves through their own stupidity. Also I like how mad the alicorn ascension made everyone.
>>
File: flutterblush.jpg (77KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
flutterblush.jpg
77KB, 774x1033px
>Fluttershy
Cute all around
Appreciates nature but not in a hippie way
Best singing voice
She seems rather kinky
>>
File: pinkie.png (133KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie.png
133KB, 382x382px
Cute, funny, silly
Tons of energy
Unpredictable
Sings the best song in the entire series
Cutest giggle of all the ponies
Perfect smile
>>
I can never decide between these two. Pinkie's desire to bring happiness to others is very admirable. Rainbow being a bit lazy but still pulls through to achieve her dream kinda makes me want to work harder. Also I just think they are cute
>>
>>26000562
Look at that stupid animal. What are you doing with that tail in your mouth? You don't know where that's been.
>>
>>26000261
>or EqG
>>
Princess Luna.

She reminds me a lot of myself. Many regrets of past experiences gone to shit because my temper got out of hand, disconnection from the norm and modern, social awkwardness, obvious difficulty adjusting and fitting in despite a strong desire to do such, trying to fit in the wrong way and it going to shit, learning lessons the wrong way and applying them to future situations that end up going to shit also... I've experienced all of these at the critical points of childhood development (from when I was 5 years old extending all the way through to when I was 18). I had an underdeveloped childhood and was severely socially inept up to about age 19.

To this day, my past experiences pop up every now and again and I may go from really happy to really mopey and solemn. But then I can quickly bring my mood right back to happy and thankful by thinking of how far I've come when I stopped, seriously reflected, and actively began to change how I lived my life.

Starting at about age 19, I began to fix what and how I went wrong in my childhood developmental years. It has taken me like 14 years to become socially capable.

I've learned lessons the right way, I can control my emotions, I can manipulate and portray exactly what image I want to others, I have little social awkwardness (I do not consider showing off my power level to be an indicator of social awkwardness but simply an indicator of difference, self-awareness, and confidence in myself and who I am), and I can partake in any conversation and not have it turn into prime spaghetti.

Princess Luna is a great representation of who I was and she serves as a constant reminder of who I refuse to be. She is my favorite character because when I look at her, her past, her actions in the show and how she handles herself, I look at myself and think “damn, how far I’ve come. It’s only taken like 10 more years than it needed to, but here I am.”
>>
>>26000261
>>26000913
Props to anyone who fully reads the jargon I wrote. I don't ever have an opportunity to open up about this kind of thing. It really helps me reflect on my life so far and makes me evermore thankful that I've turned my life around.

To anyone who is having trouble, Godspeed to you.

Thanks for the prompt OP.
>>
>>26000830
Don't want to be picky.

>>26000913
This is like what I was looking for. We make fun of each other for autism a lot but making connections with fictional characters is a perfectly normal thing to do.
>>
File: 1422846457730.jpg (52KB, 475x797px) Image search: [Google]
1422846457730.jpg
52KB, 475x797px
Rainbow Dash.

The way she looks up to and admires the Wonderbolts is the exact same way I admire professional race car drivers, specifically F1 drivers. Racing is my life, and she herself is a purebred racer as proven by her cutie mark. I can relate to her immensely in that way.

It's kinda stupid but this character actually inspired me to go out and buy a go kart to compete in a league for 2 years. I won a few races in that under-powered thing. Gave me some valuable experience too. To which I hope to use in a future career in motorsports.

Because of my dream, I'm also currently working on myself to get fit. And again, shes inspiring me to do that shit. You gotta be in good physical condition to drive a car on its limit for over two hours.

So yeah, Rainbow Dash is my favorite simply because I see my own aspirations reflected off of her. That and shes a bad ass. Supersonic flight? Yeah.
>>
>>26001243
Good luck to you on your career path, thanks for sharing your experiences, too. Whenever you get into motorsports, be sure to spice it up with some Dash decals hahah!

I assume that
>It's kinda stupid but this character actually inspired me to go out and buy a go kart to compete in a league for 2 years.
was really recent since previous generation Dash was not any bit of what you described.
>>
>>26001394

Well I competed in 2013 - 2014, and shes been admiring the Wonderbolts since the first episode so. Dunno.

But yeah. In the future, if you spot a small grayscale thunderbolt on the rear wing of a car on tv, sup.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.