[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I cooked them up! And ate them!" This wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

>"I cooked them up! And ate them!"

This wasn't even a big thing in the fandom besides the video, does this prove that Hasbro staff look at fan made content afterall? I mean, I know the episode was pure fan-service but the video it came from wasn't that big, was it?
>>
>>25886063
What video?
She ate the xboxes
>>
Since OPs a fag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqAkq8v6LuQ
>>
>>25886070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrGJws1qPUo

Found this while looking up the video, original is "Ponies with Hats" a ponification of Llamas with Hats.
>>
>>25886081
>>25886090
LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25886081
holy shit haha
>>
>>25886063

In this moment, Lyra's warm breath rolled into Bon Bon's nostrils, in what is one of the closest acts of horse intimacy: breath sharing, when horses press their noses together and look deep into one another's eyes
>>
>>25886153
I always found it a shame when fics and green ignored things like this and instead made them act like humans with kissing and stuff.
>>
>>25886104
lllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!???????????????????????????
>>
>>25886596
lyra
>>
>>25886892
lyrAH?
>>
>>25886063
>does this prove that Hasbro staff look at fan made content afterall?
lol how, what are you talking about?
>>
>>25886063
>a WHOLE episode about fandom maymays

I'm still mad.
>>
>>25886063
Larson confirmed in an interview he kind of heard about it at a con...
>>
>>25886081
I never saw that before. Not bad.
>>
>>25886191
Do real horses actually do that?
>>
>>25886063
I'm glad he named the changeling nyx in that episode.
>>
>>25887278
Yeah. They do a lot of close contact, nibbling, sniffing, sharing breath, etc.

Especially before the mate, their 'foreplay' can take pretty long.
>>
>>25887262
It is considering it's a complete rip off of something else: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

broners cannot into creativity
>>
>>25888870
Why nigger? This thread a shit.
>>
>>25886063
Every reference, meme and shipping was written by M.A Larson who did said that he researched all fandom stuff on MLP WIKI and fan sites.
>>
>>25889254
That poor man had to go though all that
>>
File: larson.jpg (1MB, 1198x1800px) Image search: [Google]
larson.jpg
1MB, 1198x1800px
>>25889254
>mfw Larson probably went Nuclear from the autism
>mfw Punished Larson: A Fallen Writer is going to create Outer Hayven(nyuck nyuck horse puns)

Is there any way to light up the dark in his eyes?
>>
>>25889266
There would be no Derpy/Doctor, Vinyl.Octavia or any reference to Lyra and BonBon being lesbians if he didn't search for it.
>>
>>25889313
You're implying that it would be a bad thing if he didn't search shit up.
>>
It was genuinely sincere, and I can appreciate it for that.
>>
>>25889313
>Lyra and Bon Bon are almost canon just because some shipper autist started to ship them in fandom and it become popular

This is the power of shipping. If we let such shit like Dislestia or CheesePie to grow, then it's going to be featured in episode 200.
>>
>>25889460

There's nothing about them as characters that makes it more than garden variety autism.

Same with CheesePie except that sort of makes "sense."

Dislestia is pure abhorrent cancer though and requires both characters to be completely OC. Only the worst autists could possibly entertain this.
>>
>>25887278
>>25887338
rubbing a horse's upper chest is a sexual gesture as well, as it rubs against the mare when he mounts.
>>
>>25889460
Larson later regreted making attempt at shipping them when people jumped on him on his twitter account. He is aware that making shipping just to pander to bronies is unproffesional.

Though, pairings that were first introduced by episode like MarbleMac may become more visible. Especially when non-show media like comics or books will probably tease them a lot.
>>
>>25889460
>If we let such shit like Dislestia or CheesePie to grow

You want your Princest/Flutterpie, c/u/ck?
>>
>>25889532
that some cool memes and buzzwords
>>
>>25886191
They're not real horses either.
>>
>>25889460
Dislestia has no chance since FlutterCord is more popular in the fandom and is making more sense in the story (and is easier to write in the show)

CheesePie is probably popular than any Pinkie shipping, but there is no hope of getting Wierd Al into the show again. He is known to only do a cameo once and only once.
>>
of course the writers are inspired by fanworks, that's us who, essentialy define the orientation for their imagination.
Derpy.
Alternate timelines.
Starlight Glimmer
Lyrabon
Equestria's politics and organization
little background details or sentences like OP mentioned.

So many things you will find in the series, and yes there's a lot of ressemblance with what goes on here on /mlp/ or in the head of every ponyfag throwing their ideas on the internet.

Imagine it like, a cloud of ideas, that's what this fandom is about, and I consider the writers and creative staff from DHX a part of this creativity cloud.
>>
>>25888897
>What is parody
>>
>>25889553
Aside from their faces their anatomy is horse. So it makes more sense that they actually have more horse habits than human habits. And kissing is something damn stupid when they have better ways available.
>>
>>25889312
Show him Past SIns.
>>
>>25886063
Lyyyyyyyraaa, that kills people!
>>
>>25890039
Oh baby don't hurt me.
>>
File: 1435688464062.gif (2MB, 560x740px) Image search: [Google]
1435688464062.gif
2MB, 560x740px
>>25887203
>tfw amending fences did what do 100 tried to do
>tfw ep 100 will be forgotten just like all of Season 3
>>
>>25890711
What third season?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.