[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the first one is about rocks >they're all about rocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: about rocks.png (102KB, 533x301px) Image search: [Google]
about rocks.png
102KB, 533x301px
>the first one is about rocks
>they're all about rocks
why is maud the most based?

also, why is limestone and cunt?
and marble x bigmac OTP? you know they are down with a little incest.
>>
>>25864654

Maud dies in the movie. The script leaked.
>>
File: purge.png (273KB, 518x700px) Image search: [Google]
purge.png
273KB, 518x700px
>>25864654
>>
>the first one is about cocks
>they're all about cocks
why is op such a faggot?
>>
>>25864704
I do write a lot of fan fictions about fat girl cocks, does that Count?
>>
>>25864667
i hop so
>>
>>25864654
>incest.
Stop that, you fucking moron. Stop using that fucking term wrong.

Incest refers only to direct antecedents and descendants (parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, etc.), siblings (full and half), and parent's siblings and antecedents/descendants (aunts, uncles, great aunts, great uncles, nieces, nephews, grandnieces, grandnephews, etc.).

First cousins are the most problematic, with varying sects (Catholics) and regions (various states in the U.S., most of India, iirc) banning first cousin marriage, but even so, something like 80% of the world allows them. Almost no place disallows second cousin marriages. Nobody in the world bats an eye at third or more.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack are (and remember, only *possibly*, they might be no relation at all) *FOURTH* cousins *TWICE REMOVED*. Pinkie's siblings would have the same relation to AJ's siblings.

Nobody in the fucking world would label this "incest". Stop spreading disinformative labels.
>>
>>25866147
Ya that bothers me to, that many generations apart and there will likely be no closer genetically than two random Scotts.
>>
File: 1436019339058.gif (745KB, 300x169px)
1436019339058.gif
745KB, 300x169px
YOO the phone sex thread died? Anyone have the arch? Assuming writefag didn't finish the story?
>>
File: 1445991579738.png (282KB, 742x914px) Image search: [Google]
1445991579738.png
282KB, 742x914px
>>25864654
>why is maud the most based?
Best pone's going to be pretty based, guy
>>
>>25864654
Oh my god, Maud is so fucking sexy, holy shit!
>>
>>25864654
>incest.
If that is incest then the vast majority of people who fuck someone who's family has lived in the same area are committing incest.
>>
>>25864654
I would rock her world
>>
>>25864654
I'd get stoned with Maud
>>
>>25864654
>why is maud the most based?
>also, why is limestone and cunt?
>and marble x bigmac OTP?
All of these are shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.