[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you exhibit any moral value? Honesty, loyalty, courage,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Do any of you exhibit any moral value? Honesty, loyalty, courage, humility, generosity, kindness, etc.
>>
No.

Everyone here is a spiteful, vindicative asshole
>>
>>25862724

Yes. Genuinely loyal as a bag of rocks and courage out the wazoo. I'm also the most humble person in my village by far.
>>
>>25862750

That last one was a lie.

Boom. Honesty.
>>
>>25862724
Fuck off back to /b/.
>>
>>25862789
No value in this one, senpai.
>>
Sheeeit you think this shitposting is bad. We do it better ourselves.
>>
>>25862724
Is having a life full of humiliation the same thing as humility.
>>
>>25862724
I think I'm mostly honest. When I don't want to tell the truth, I try to avoid lying, and simply not telling the truth instead, which usually involves avoiding answering the given question directly.

Other than that, I may be kind and somewhat loyal, but I'm not so sure about that.

I'm not very generous, I'm a bit humble I guess, and I'm definitely not courageous, as I'm a fucking coward, considering I haven't find the courage to kill myself yet due to my fucked up life which is mostly due to the fact I'm a fucking doormat.
>>
When confronted with a group of friends, he froze and ran away throwing his spaghetti, yellow anon represents the element of autism and cowardice.

When Green anon got confronted by an intelligent idea full of potential and charm, he took it and turned into a 24parter greentext erotica about himself. He represents the elements of narcissism and hedonism.

Standing the face of a poor soul who needed gentle care, generosity and kindness, Red anon instead offered him a dildo and made a snarky kneejerk joke about his dead mother before he left hij in the cold to rot.
Red anon represents the elements of spite, vengeance and douchebaggery.

You see when these elements come together they ignite the... the spark which resides in us all to create the last element!
Together /mlp/ forms the element of shitposting!
>>
>>25862724
The only value that matters is that of capital.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.