[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Ponies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 141

File: 1450605733964.png (1MB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1450605733964.png
1MB, 1280x967px
>So what is this thread about?
Pretty much this thread is about anon owning a pony as a slave. He can do whatever he wishes, be it nice and not abusing or the complete opposite.

If you're going to be writing some green, please name yourself. It will be easier to keep track of your story.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
Complete Stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
Full story List: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb

Popular Stories:

Changing lifestyle (Changeling) by Fireking -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih

A deal is a deal (Applebloom) by twiligh/tg/ame_night -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DK21fjWz

Geologic Assistant (Maud) by RM-Writing -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/v2j02fq3

Hunter Anon (Mane Six) by CaptainAnonymous -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/tdRTRXVc

Blind Anon (Fluttershy) by JohnColt -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/0rmywwyB

Skittles (Rainbow Dash) by Unknown -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/admfdm5t

Recovery WIP (OC) by Klaifferon -- WIP
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG

Previous thread: >>25811066
>>
>>25827806
Just a copy past form the last thread so if your pastbin is not there. pose it
>>
File: 1382435232837.jpg (110KB, 837x993px) Image search: [Google]
1382435232837.jpg
110KB, 837x993px
...as I said in the last thread before 4chan decided to shit the fucking bed again, owning an alicorn must be a handful.
>>
>>25827806
>Changing lifestyle (Changeling) by Fireking
I never thought I'd see my name in a thread
>>
File: 1330108528443 apple bloom.jpg (101KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1330108528443 apple bloom.jpg
101KB, 960x538px
A deal is a deal update at the end of last thread. in case anyone missed it

>>25827198
>>25827233
>>25827251
>>25827263
>>25827298
>>
>>25827845
Don't get ahead of yourself mate, but yeah it's a pretty okay green.
>>
>>25827854
Needs spell and grammar checking.
>>
File: 123131231.png (158KB, 533x552px) Image search: [Google]
123131231.png
158KB, 533x552px
>>25827469
The interesting thing about this story is that no one is supposed to be likeable. Even ponies themselves are assholes who whould gladly kill everyone if presented with an opportunity.
Anon, however, is the "less of four evils" as opposed to Unclenonymous, Steffords and Sterling. Those three treat ponies like shit on purpose, while Anon is just a victim of circumstances. You can clearly see that while still putting farm's interests before everything, he does care about his ponies and doesn't want to make them suffer. Would he try to comfort Applebloom if he was an insufferable piece of shit as you describe him? No. He would just tell her to STFU and put up with it. Would he cancel the deal after finding out that red stallion could be Big Mac? Nope. He would dismiss it in favour of getting good foals. Would he buy DT instead of leaving her to die? Hell no. He obviously knows that she IS useless and is just another mouth to feed. If anything, Anon is a spineless wimp trying to play a slave owner role because his uncle is dead and someone has to run the farm.

Now Lauren, on the other hand, is a fucking cunt and is no better than her father. She treats ponies like livestock and doesn't give a damn about any of them. The only pony she shows kindness to is Applebloom, and the only reason she does it is because she feels guilt after forcing Applebloom to have sex with her supposed brother. And even then she wouldn't give a fuck if it wasn't for Anon and his magical social engineering skills.
>>
File: PrincessLunarytrjy.png (262KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessLunarytrjy.png
262KB, 495x495px
>>25827826
I guess that would depend on how big it was compared to a human. Living with a full size horse in the house could be difficult. Also the older ones should be smart enough to realize what they would have to do to survive.
>>
File: 1386818585437.png (3MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1386818585437.png
3MB, 1500x1200px
>>25827873
I'm pretty sure Luna wouldn't take it well and would be pretty ornery.
>>
>>25827826
>>25827873
>Purchase Celestia thinking it would be a good idea
>Delivery guy brings her to you
>Shes the size of a full sized horse
>With a 3 foot long horn on her head
>And a fuck huge wing span
>Shes nice and tries to help you make friends
>But every morning its the same shit
>Awake at sunrise
>Scrapes her horn against the ceiling making a terrible racket and a hole in the ceiling
>Flexes her wings and knocks over everything
>You've taken to keeping the glass and ceramics in the attic
>Makes you coffee thats way too fucking sweet
>Claims thats normal in her world
>Walks into your room announcing in a voice that sounds like someone turned that shit up to 11
>Just so she can wake you up
>She keeps turning all the paper into your house into crowns and shit
>what have you done to deserve this.
>>
File: mlfw3589_medium.jpg (53KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3589_medium.jpg
53KB, 640x406px
>>25827863
>>victim of circumstance
bullshit, by this logic a rapist is a victim of circumstance for being abused. Anon could easily sell the farm to someone who seems nice and get the fuck out. he chose to stick around and instead of using better options to run a farm, he kept using ponies, ponies hopped up on meds and over all worse off than actual draft animals and machines.

He has chosen slavery, and it hasn't worked out for him, and the only reason to keep going is becuase thats the way the world is, but the lack of a clear in simple letters so he can understand it way to not have slavery (you know, how everything fucking worked 3 years ago according to canon) he is abusive, and acts like a prick.

>>lauren on the other hand doesnt give a fuck about ponies
>>the only pony she shows kidness to is applebloom.
Literally the only pony she has not been kind do is the one who is literally too stupid to understand kindness you delusional sack of shit. kind being relative because she treats them like property, but unlike Anon she acknowledges that they are not tools, but people, not children or mentally disabled slaves. Anon cannot even be bothered to think of them as people. hes going home where he lives by himself, the ponies don't count.

Meanwhile lauren cares enough about what could happen to the ponies who are left to their own devices if someone drives by to check it out. she speaks out velmently about not going to sterling while anon just awkwardly shrugs off the fact that hes putting money in the hands of that bastard by eating there.

You have no fucking defense here. Laura isn't clandestine morally and the ponies are not fucking assholes. theyre people, theyre downright kind. The only way you could consider them being assholes is if you truly believe that not acting and knowing their place is some kind of awful character flaw that would fullfill the requirement. Despite being slaves they offer Anon advice and put themselves at risk to aid others.
>>
File: HowtomakeApplebloomCry.png (1003KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
HowtomakeApplebloomCry.png
1003KB, 1024x717px
>>25827863
Don't sweat it too much if some maybe unintentionally latch on to certain aspect and forget others.

Personally don't really see the ponies as unlikable in your story(except dt and maybe lobotomac). But I don't think I would be liking it as much if i did. Because I like ponies.
>>
>>25827907
Laura is the kindnest human depicted that isn't a once off like the car repair people. she goes out of her way to help ponies when its the most inconvinient to her, anon has to be cajouled into it and doesn't even naturally worry about that kind of thing. he is more preoccupied with what he's worried about. He doesn't stop to worry or think about others. that may be what he can easily do to survive the day, but that doesn't make him kind. Laura on the other hand constantly puts herself at risk just to make life a little better for the 'help' even if its not that much. She tanks a deal she could have pushed on just because she wanted to pull the stallion off of applebloom, while anon pushed her and stood his ground using his filly's pain as a leverage to make laura cave faster.
>>
>>25827863
oh, and he bought silver spoon you idiot.
>>
>>25827914
>>25827863
Lets be honest here, they're both fuckers
Lauren can be a cunt and some of the crap she says drives me up a wall
But at the same time Anon is just as bad, if not worse, because he pulls the things >>25827914 said
>>
Are there any stories yet that focus on forced breeding of ponies / with earth horses?
I need this because of kinky fetish reasons
>>
>>25827933
That's not even a fetish, that's just a short talking horse being fucked by a retard horse in comparison to them.
>>
I wrote a little something. Hopefully it's up to standard; I don't have much experience writing.

“You’d want to be careful with this one, though.” The auctioneer was saying, as you woke up. “It’s ex-mil. Also carnivorous, judging by the fangs.” Two humans, the auctioneer and another you didn’t recognize, were approaching your cage.

“Thank you Mr. Parsons, but let me take a look at her. In peace, if you would be so kind.” The other human replied with a slight note of annoyance.

The auctioneer hesitated only a moment. “..Alright, if you need anything else, I’ll be at my office.” He said, and left without another word.

Groggilly, you took a look at the new human. He was dressed in what you assumed was human formal-wear, though admittedly you knew little about their fashion. He had a darkish pink coated pony in tow, wearing a maid’s uniform. He was crouching down, face-to-face with you, the bars of the cage doing nothing to hide the prominent scarring on his left cheek. You glared at him, baring fangs, saying nothing.

He smiled.

“A warrior, eh? One of Luna’s own? Truly honored, to be sure. Night Guard, if I’m not mistaken?” The human said, as if he had just met you at the Guard ball.

“..7th Night Wings. Lieutenant Starry Skies. Who’s asking?”

“Captain Anon. E. Mouse, retired, at your serivce.” A military human, then. Like the ones that had ravaged your homeland and enslaved her people.

“I killed a lot of your friends. More of them than I can bother counting.” You blurted out before you could stop yourself. But the human kept on smiling like this was a friendly conversation between two strangers who happened to meet in a café.

“Yes, of course. I could say the same for myself. I know your kind intimately.” He smiled, pointing at his scarred cheek. “But no hard feelings. Soldiers must obey orders, eh?”

“What do you want?”
>>
>>25827924
no, laura acts like a cunt,
Anon IS a cunt.
Laura is superficially caustic because she knows anon is a little shit that thinks hes better than her because she's related to her dad.
He's provoked that reaction from her.

Laura may not play nice with anon, but she is a helpful personality type in addition to being commanding. She commands anon to go see applebloom not because it benefits her, but because it benefits applebloom and him. She hangs around someone elses house caring for their property because they aren't around to do it. The people who haven't done anything to earn her ire? when has she ever shown malice to others than anon? She has been implacable with applebloom and the broodmaring, but she actually thought to check on her and support her emotionally while anon went to brood about how much work he has and how awful it is he has to deal with a slave that doesn't want to be raped. These aren't the actions of someone who wants to do harm, or is too lazy not to, Theyre the actions of someone who is angry and cares.
>>
>>25827952
interested in where this goes. Keep on
>>
>>25827950
I image the pony to be waist high and normal horse is normal horse sized, plus the penis is proportionally bigger. Horse would be a bit more buck wild
Welp now I want it to
>>
>>25827952
Well, first of all, I intend to purchase you. I am in need of a personal aide, an adjutant, if you will. Also, I dislike having to take my dinnertime meals alone. My other ponies, such as Miss Swirl here, cannot stomach meat. I understand you will not balk at a good steak?”

Your stomach growled at the mention of meat. It had been a rare delicacy during your guard years; most ponies thought it was barbaric. “Yes, I eat meat. Also, your adjutant? What makes you think I’ll behave?”

“Excellent, excellent. Where are you from, Mis- Lieutenant Skies?” He asked, completely ignoring the question.

“Hollow Shades, born and raised. That mean anything to you?”

His eyes ignited at your answer. “Were you there? I mean, during the final battle? Where your Princess Luna commanded a corps-sized element, and herself led the counterattack?” He asked, his smile gone, his voice a whisper.

“No. I heard about it months later in a POW camp.”

“A pity.” Anon replied, his demeanour returning. “So you would not know what happened to the Princess of the night. It has been a question that had tormented me since.”

Tormented? An odd choice of words.

“What do you mean?”

“A conversation for another day, I’m afraid. Miss Swirl, would you please process Lieutenant Skies? I’ll be waiting in the cab.” He turned to leave.

“Right away, sir.” The mare in the maid’s uniform replied.

As soon as the human had left, the mare glared at you. “You’d best behave yourself. Don’t ruin it for the rest of us.”

“Ruin what? The comfortable life of being a slave?” Smirking, you add : “Nice uniform, Swirl.”

“I’ll have you know that the good Captain is the kindest master we could hope for. He’s not like… the other humans.”

“Maybe I should bite his throat out like the rest of the humans I know.”
>>
>>25827964
Turning on you, she shrieks : “If you ever hurt him, ever hurt him in any way at all, I will… kill you.”

Taken aback, you stay silent. You now see the multiple brands on her hind legs. The tell-tale scarring of the whip on her body. You understood now. She had had more than one master, and they had been cruel to her. This human, Anon, had probably exploited that : show a little kindness to a whipped dog and they’ll give you their life. She probably adored him now.

“Now follow me so that we can get the stink off of you. Sir is sensitive to smell.”

Well, that's all I wrote. For now, at least.
>>
>>25827957
I can certainly agree with you when you explain it in that manner. And personally I find Lauren tolerable even if she doesn't say or do things that piss me off, because for everything she does to piss the reader off, its explained or followed up by a likable trait or action, as opposed to anon who just cannot redeem himself.
I can see how you mean she acts like a cunt, but isn't one, and it fits the bill well.
Still, something about her doesn't sit right with me, like shes going to completely betray that at any moment and pull some serious bullshit
>>
>>25827952
Well. I won't deject you continuing. But I think of those silly bat ponies as I do all the other edgy oc garbage.
>>
>>25827971
Pretty neat go for namefag so I can find it easier.
>>
>>25827971
I like it, it has potential to be pretty interesting. Feel free to continue
>>25827974
At least bat ponies are canon to a point
>>
>>25827962
>Breeding farm
>Stallions and mares of Equestrian and earth origin mixed together
>The already broken in pony mares just standing still while they get mounted to pump another foal into them, like every year
>The younger/inexperienced mares whinning in panic as they get bred by large earth horses / Equestrian stallions
>Mares that behave badly get bred by Donkeys, giving them mule bastard foals
>Some pony stallions reverted back to almost mindless breeding machines after years of doing the same thing
>They'll just take every mare, acting as rough as a earth horse to breed them
>Mares being bred as soon as they have their first Estrous (which is at a very young age)
>the breeding of ponies and earth horses leads to a hybrid race, obedient bit still intelligent enough

Yes
>>
>>25827984
>>25827989
gg anon
>>
>>25827971
"Sir" ?
Wouldn't she refer to her master as "The Captain" ?
>>
>>25827984
>>25827989

it was shit the first time you posted and the second time didn't make it any better
>>
>>25827987
Ya. But my real problem with them is they are just an edgy dark as my soul stand-in emos latch onto after someone badmouths their black alicorn oc.
>>
>>25827987
Truth is, I'm not quite sure where to take it from here. Obviously I want to write about Anons eccentricities and life on his orcharf and canning factory. And his Luna fixation. How Sea Swirl and Starry Skies interact together and as time goes on Swirl sees skies as a threat to her perceived position as the Sir's favorite. How Anon is actually a broken shell of a man and this facade is simply how he copes with shit he's seen.

But I have no idea how to fill in the middle. Also being Observation Post leader inside the world's biggest minefield and most militarized border has the side effect of intermittent internet access. But I shall try if people like this.
>>
>>25828014
I wondered if you were military. Most people write about what they know. Like with the Maud and Spitfire stories.
>>
>>25828014
I always recommend you check out /k/ if you ever need military info, as full of shit as they are, a lot of military info they have is good info
try lurking first, then if need be make a thread
Don't mention ponies if you're there for info and start a thread though for the love of god
As for the meat of your story. I'm not sure, take a bit of time to write out your ideas, read some others green and anything that stands out that you think you could take inspiration from take notes of it, see what you can come up with
>>
File: 1312321312.png (194KB, 602x468px) Image search: [Google]
1312321312.png
194KB, 602x468px
>>25827907
> Anon could easily sell the farm to someone who seems nice and get the fuck out. he chose to stick around and instead of using better options to run a farm, he kept using ponies, ponies hopped up on meds and over all worse off than actual draft animals and machines.
Anon cannot do any of these because he doesn't have any spare money and the farm is barely profitable with slave labor being the only thing that keeps it running. His only options are to either continue as it is or get rid of the ponies and go bankrupt. And freeing ponies would mean they'll have to go back to "refugee" camps before ending up again as a slaves... but this time instead of Anon their new master could be Steffords, Sterling or maybe someone even worse.
>the crowded camps and their horrible conditions and how the term “refugee” was a joke. You’d even watched a few of the investigative documentaries.
>No food, no water, rampant disease, corrupt guards.
>Ponies were dying in there.
Do you really think this is better than the conditions they're currently living in on Anon's farm?

>Literally the only pony she has not been kind do is the one who is literally too stupid to understand kindness you delusional sack of shit.
And literally the only pony she has been kind to is Applebloom, and that's only because she feels guilty.
She doesn't care about any of the ponies in the slightest and even gets surprised when she learns about how much "freedom" they get on Anon's farm
>”You let ‘em just roam free?”
>”The hell do you think you are? Schindler or something?” the woman mocks. “Out to save all the little ponies from all the big bad pony farmers?”
>”I don’t got all day, you know!”
And even when she says that ponies aren't livestock, it sounds more like an hypocritical attempt to mock Anon rather than something she genuinely believes, because, as stated by Anon afterwards
>"How the fuck can you tell me that when your family doesn’t even let ponies have names!?
>>
File: dashie.png (10KB, 558x534px) Image search: [Google]
dashie.png
10KB, 558x534px
>>25823556
>If you're to have any hope you're going to need professional help

>Anon goes to Dr. Anon.E.Moose The Pone Psychiatrist in search of help
>He tells us a bunch of methods on how to help Rainbow Dash regain her older self
>None of them work
>Shenanigans ensue anyway
>>
>>25828172
>>he cant sell anything
thats not how property works you retard.

>>do you really think i just took what you said and ignored it to put you in an impossible situation
good for you? you're not making a point, you're being retarded

>>repeating a blatant lie that she only cares about applebloom
you are factually wrong and a delusional retard. you should shut the fuck up because you clearly aren't even reading the story.

>>baww shes mean, she said mean things
if this is your most devistating arguement you have fucking nothing. she could be lying yes, but anon could also be a psychopath that is lying and is actually doing everything bad on purpose. in reality, lauras actions speak along side her words that show senserity. something you obviously dont have with your strawmanning and complete lack of understanding of whats happening in the story,
>>
File: 1351923583041.png (131KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1351923583041.png
131KB, 700x700px
>>25827826

I dunno. She owns three and seems to do okay with 'em.
>>
File: post-26968-0-46505800-1406560941.png (433KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
post-26968-0-46505800-1406560941.png
433KB, 1280x720px
>>25828422
do you really think celestia forced all three alicorns other than her to swear loyalty and obedience to her whims?
>>
File: 1378410182319.jpg (111KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
1378410182319.jpg
111KB, 900x643px
>>25828436

No.

I think Celestia is such a power player that she has enslaved all three, and they think it's their choice and not hers.

The only one who has a chance to even think to defy her is Luna, and she's too conflicted internally to consider it.
>>
File: 1390614136927.png (417KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1390614136927.png
417KB, 1024x1024px
Need some panko
>>
File: 1406897166113.jpg (73KB, 638x538px) Image search: [Google]
1406897166113.jpg
73KB, 638x538px
>>25828573
>>
File: 12324325141.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12324325141.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>25828417
>thats not how property works you retard.
>"Hello kind sir, would you like to buy this shitty farm which can barely sustain itself? :^)"

>do you really think i just took what you said and ignored it to put you in an impossible situation
What you said was that Anon shoud have had sold the farm or replaced ponies with real horses or machines.
None of your suggestions are possible for him, because:
>His farm can barely sustain itself and it's extremely hard to find a buyer for an unprofitable business
>Anon barely has any spare money and can't even afford taking care of Silver Spoon, let alone replacing his whole pone slave team with real horses or machines.

>you are factually wrong and a delusional retard
Why don't you cite me then where exactly in the story Lauren is shown caring about anyone other than Applebloom?
The only moment that comes close to it is when she gets mad at Anon for being at Sterling's eatery.

>lauras actions speak along side her words
Exactly. Which proves even further that she's a hypocritical cunt:
>Scoldes Anon for thinking about his ponies like they're livestock
>Is okay with her family treating their ponies like shit
>Gets mad at Anon for visiting Sterling's place
>Is a regular customer there herself
>>
>>25827806
what do you mean?
>>
File: Сладости.png (435KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Сладости.png
435KB, 700x900px
>>25828573
This please
>>
>>25827907
>hes going home where he lives by himself, the ponies don't count.

Fun fact Applebloom says something like taht too in the last update

>>25827251
>You’re all alone out here on the farm, same as me.”
>>
>You are Anon
>You've bought a slave pony
>And boy oh BOY do you have to take a tinkle.
>You've got aaaall sorts of piss inside of you
>It's something like two PM, and you didn't have time to take your morning piss.
>BUT LUCKY FOR FUCKING YOU
>You've got a slave pony waiting for you.
>You've broken her in so she is fucking DOWN with drinking your piss.
>Shit's so cash.
>The tiny pone looks up at you in fear.
>The stench of ammonia (that's a chemical in your piss, because I'm guessing that you didn't know) is strong in that one closet you have for her to sleep in.
>She used to have bright white fur, but son it's going to take some serious bleach work to get the orange out of her coat.
>Her purple mane is just CAKED with dry urine, and it looks like it'll never again have that lustre that it used to have.
>No words are needed. Piss-pony lays on her back, opens her mouth, and you unleash yourself.
>Deep orange piss - you DID forget about your morning relief - floods her mouth, and she struggles to keep up with your flow.
>Some of it spills out onto her cheeks and chest, but you don't mind. You don't punish her if she can't take it all.
>In fact, you prefer it when she's messy.
>You get SUCH a boner when you see that dead look in her eyes.
>This is her life forever, and she knows.
>But, you don't fuck your toilet.
>That's what the blue bird-pony is for.

How do you like my green, faggots? Do you not like the piss? Is it too much?

WHO WANTS MORE
>>
LET'S KEEP GOING

>Piss-pony's rubbing her cunt while you make her drink her pee.
>Oh, she HATED it at first, but now she can't get off without the taste of your piss in her mouth.
>Sexual relief is the only relief that this pony gets.
>She has to pee in a bucket that you only empty a few times a month.
>Sometimes you make her drink it.
>She spills ALL KINDS of squash soup when you make her do that.
>Sometimes, when you have to pee in the middle of the night, you'll go into her closet and she'll be asleep.
>You gently ease your way into her pooper, and unleash yourself inside of her bowels.
>She knows what you've done the next morning when she has to use her piss bucket for shitting.
>Sometimes you mix those two buckets up.
>Still make her drink it, though.
>You love your pony slaves.
>>
>Keep going
Fuck, really? Okay.

>Now plumbing is expensive.
>Why else would you be peeing inside of a tiny horse?!
>But you're a smart nigger!
>You've got like three other ponies, right?
>Well you just form a chain where the front one pisses into the middle one's mouth, and that middle one has to drink that doubly-processed urine, and then SHE has to go to your piss closet and make piss-pony drink HER urine.
>Have you ever pissed into a slave pony's vagina?
>YOU have.
>Much like piss pony, they get their rocks off to this kinda stuff.
>It's the weirdest fucking thing.
>but BOY HOWDY do they love it.
>You'd use them as shitholes too, but you don't want to clean up the pony's shit-vomit.
>You always puke on your first try.
>It's bad enough that the purple one with the horn sneaks into your bed at night while you're asleep, latches onto your penis, and fucking pushes a hoof on your bladder so that you forcefully piss into her mouth.
>The only way you know this is happening is when there's a pony in your bed, ponycum all over your legs, and no breakfast for piss-pony.
>You make her trade places with piss-pony for a week when that happens.
>And by god you make her drink from her piss bucket.

Shall I keep going?
>>
>In the canterlot castle throne room is a giant pee fountain
>all of the urinals in Canterlot are re-routed through it
>Princess Celestia is the centerpiece
>bound in place in a cherub pose with pee plumbing routed through her rectum
>so it passes through her, ejecting from her mouth in a lovely yellow arc
>luna catches it in her mouth
>while other ponies are forced to swim about in the surrounding shoulder-deep pool of it
>the Purple pone belches, finishing her daily bucket, looks up at you and asks
>"Anon, you think maybe you're going a little overboard with this fetish?"
>You simply look at her and say
I AM THE GOD OF PEE
>ethereal piss shoots out of your eyeballs like yellow lightning bolts
>canterlot castle is rent in two by its force
> blasting through the walls and raining down over all of equestria
>>
>>25829112
Truly a magical realm.
>>
Enough with the piss stories please. They were just to antagonize that one guy sperging out about dash drinking urine.
>>
File: lyrauh.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lyrauh.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>25829140
They're probably the same guy
>>
>>25829140
>>25829236
no there are at least two people that don't like ponies drinking piss.
>>
File: 1341792406513.png (32KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1341792406513.png
32KB, 945x945px
>>25829140
Unfortunately I think they're becoming a threadly tradition now.
New thread goes up, piss stories get reposted.
>>
>>25829415
Like Eggy Farts was for the /ptfg/?
>>
File: 121314342242.png (215KB, 616x834px) Image search: [Google]
121314342242.png
215KB, 616x834px
Skittles is for cuddles.
>>
File: 1448623595952.png (346KB, 1661x791px) Image search: [Google]
1448623595952.png
346KB, 1661x791px
>>25829430
>small enough to cuddle luxuriously
>just big enough to sit on your dick while you rest your chin on her scalp
This is how big ponies are compared to humans, end of story.
>>
>>25829430
>>25829459
Would you guys want a Skittles pone like she is in the story - completely devoted and eager to please you? Or would you want her to be her old self, even if it means she might not like you as much?
>>
File: woe.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
woe.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>25829488
I'd be happy with either, or any pone for that matter.
>>
File: dash lap.png (267KB, 1043x783px) Image search: [Google]
dash lap.png
267KB, 1043x783px
>>25829488
I'm generally so black and white about everything in life, but I'm truly on the fence about it.

On one hand, I'm confident I could make her want me if she was her true self.

But I'm also so egotistical and confident in my own decision making and intent that I think she'd benefit from looking to me as some kind of god.

>>25829511
This guy gets it.
>>
>>25829488
old self
but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>25827863
>>25827907
>>25828172
>>25828417
>>25828649
Dont stop, you autists, this is the funniest shit I've seen today
>>
File: 1450111465203.png (622KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1450111465203.png
622KB, 1280x1426px
>>25829430
>You will never bring Skittles to a vet.
>He will never diagnose multiple anal and vaginal injuries.
>He will never give you funny look and prescribe some special healing salve.
>You will never lubricate Skittles' ponut and vagoo because she can't do it by herself.
>>
>>25827971
Well, that's neat. I like it. Keep going; if you're stuck for ideas, don't be afraid to just start vomiting words onto a document and see where it goes, then expand the good bits.
>>
>>25829569
You forgot about the part where she stretches like a cat and coos when you penetrate her gently with your finger, or how her flanks and ears twitch when the she feels the cold when you forget to let the medicine siphon off your bodily heat before applying it.
>>
>>25829569
>"I s..s..swear, Doctor, she's a rescue. I never did anything to hurt her down there..."
>"Sure, fine, whatever pal. Take this cream, slick some on your finger, then stick it up her rear end and her vagina, that should reduce the pain and irritation."
>"O...oh. Should I wear a glove or someth-"
>"No."
>"But..."
>"Get out of my office."
>>
>>25829589
Skittles is not for sexual.
>>
File: 14411812446650.jpg (58KB, 669x464px) Image search: [Google]
14411812446650.jpg
58KB, 669x464px
>>25829594
>>
File: 12312313131.png (39KB, 160x175px) Image search: [Google]
12312313131.png
39KB, 160x175px
>>25829488
That's a hard question. Considering how Skittles' personality is so much different from her original self, you can even say that she's an entirely different character without "past self" version.
Could you guys bring yourself to figuratively kill Skittles to bring old RD back?
>>
>>25829598
Not for harsh sexual*
>>
>>25829616
If she's happy as Skittles then why mess with the status quo? We've already seen she reacts violently to the slightest hint of rehabilitation. If she's truly happy as my loving, adoring, devoted slave then who am I to take that away from her? All I'd do is make sure she didn't work too hard, constantly remind her that she's the best thing that ever happened to me, and cuddle the fuck out of her as often as possible. I'd also be sure to tell her I love her and what a good girl she is constantly.
>>
>>25829648
but then if she ever DID reform and remembers how you continued to treat her like a slave after you promised to help her she'd probably despise you for it
>>
>>25829594
>>25829569

>tfw you will never administer Skittles' analgesic
>>
>>25829648
>tfw Skittles becomes aroused every time you call her a 'good girl'
>>
>>25829648
Just doesn't feel right mang. But I have no clue how to "reform" her either.
>>
>>25829717
Just give her some time. If Anon will be kind to her and build friendship sooner or later she will start recovering.
>>
>>25829696
"Are you sure you want me to do this, Skittles?"
>"Yes... please Master, I need it... mmm..."
"Okay..."
>You stare into the little pony's eyes adoringly
"Goooooood giiiiiirrrrl" you mutter, barely above a whisper
>Skittles immediately squats and starts trembling, her hind legs shaking as her tail reflexively lifts out of the way
>"Oh..."
"GOOD girl. GOOOOD girl," you growl
>she bites her lips and squeals, kicking out a hind leg as a tiny trickle of fluid slowly oozes down the insides of her thighs
>you lean down and cup her ear in your hand, bringing your lips to it and breathing a hot breath as you slowly release your words into it
"GGGgggggooooooooooooodddd giiiiirrrrrrrrrrrlll," you moan, "GOOOD girl," you repeat, with greater intensity
>you hear a faint gushing sound and look to see there's a small puddle starting to develop on the floor behind her
>"GUHH... oh master... MASTER... please... I need more... mmff..."
>You scoop her up holding her back against your chest as you begin to rub her belly and chest vigorously, playfully biting on her ear - not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough she feels it before you really go to town on her
"Good girl GOOD girl GOOD girl GOOD GIRL!" you mutter rapidly
>"M..MASTER.. I'm GONNA... OHHHH!!!!"
>your lap is then flooded with a torrent of marecum
>>
File: Чтоу 9.png (146KB, 622x718px) Image search: [Google]
Чтоу 9.png
146KB, 622x718px
>>25829751
L-lewd
>>
>>25829751
Imagine being able to bring your adoring little slave to her knees with orgasmic ecstasy just using your voice.
>>
>>25828649
>>"Hello kind sir, would you like to buy this shitty farm which can barely sustain itself? All it really requires is someone with disposable income to make it good again."
you are such a dumb piece of shit.

>>What you said was that Anon shoud have had sold the farm or replaced ponies with real horses or machines.
Yes, because slavery is fucking inefficient
>>its hard to find a buyer for unprofitable buisness
The buyer doesn't have to be a 1 man retard trying to do things the exact same way as the retard you keep championing, though considering you are similarly stupid its unsuprising you are. its fucking easy to find people to do this, people make their LIVING fixing places up and turning em over like this, and all he'd need to do to sell the ponies is audit homes one at a time, its not fucking hard. certainly easier than turning an actual filly slave into a brood mare and paying for medical expenses.

>>why don't you cite me
no, I wil not cite you, you will read the fucking story instead of blindly skipping any part that contains her like I know you fucking did, because a child wouldn't need help pointing it out.

>>generic assumption on her part
since when did she say she was okay with her father?
>>is a regular customer there herself
I wonder why? you really are so stupid you can't see the implications as anything other than her doubling down on some stallion love like anon did aren't you? you are that fucking stupid and angry.
>>
>>25828854
unlike anon applebloom is forced to be there.
>>
>>25829809
>filly slave
Just want to point out that AB is consistently refered to as a mare in the story. So is Silver Spoon.
Not that it really makes things any better, but they are adults now.
>>
File: 12312313131.png (339KB, 652x549px) Image search: [Google]
12312313131.png
339KB, 652x549px
>>25829550
>mfw realising I'm having a heated argument about moral choices of fictional characters who have a bunch of sentient multicolored horses as slaves
>>
>>25829751
>>25829785
>tfw Master will never call you a good girl
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 300x199px
>>25829569
>multiple anal and vaginal injuries
>you know this in advance
>you take her to a vet instead of doing research on curing it yourself and then doing it yourself
>>
File: 1450423568162.png (91KB, 342x447px) Image search: [Google]
1450423568162.png
91KB, 342x447px
>>25829430
>>25829459
>>25829488
>>25829511
>>25829527
>>25829598
>>25829616
>>25829617
>>25829648

I said and still say that I want to fuck her softly while hugging her, kissing her, and calling her sweet heart.
>>
>ah need mah bugpone fix
>>
File: 1449595928651.gif (63KB, 397x345px) Image search: [Google]
1449595928651.gif
63KB, 397x345px
>>25829751
>>
>>25830032
Could still be rather traumatic if she aquates intercourse as always involving pain. It would almost certainly frighten her badly when you start. i dont think i would/could continue if she starts crying and shaking with fear.
>>
>>25830075

>gif

>nothing moveing

>are you trolling?
>>
>>25830063
Get in line, I'm still waiting for more panko and kid anon.
>>
>>25830114

Ponko acceptable substite, along with blind anon
>>
>>25827971
Holy shit, just make the stuff green! I nearly passed over this beauty because of it.
>>
>>25829925
And a handy argument it is. Helps me pinpoint where I need to expand on the story. Sometimes it gets hard to remember what I've actually included and what is only still rattling in my head as background info or cut scenes.

For example, I can now tell that the offhand mention of Unclenonymous selling the last horse and how much he got for it, migrant workers not being a thing anymore, and the deadzones didn't convey the semi-post-apocalyptic, but recovering setting. I didn't want to make that an important thing, but apparently I need to make it at least slightly more prominent.

Nor do I really give enough of an explanation as to why Anon isn't just saying fuck this and selling the farm. What I've given is enough for his head - as far as he's concerned, he doesn't have a choice - but that's not enough for the readers or the other characters in the story.

Luckily, this conversation with Apple Bloom and the one that follows with Lauren when they give Silver Spoon and Apple Bloom some time to talk is the perfect way to do a bit of an info-dump without totally fucking the flow of the story.

I do hope that Anon's development comes across. He actually admitted that something is his fault in the last green, if only to himself. It seems Lauren's is, and I'm glad >>25829809 picked up on other possibilities as to why she's been to Sterling Stables. Now to work on Apple Bloom and to a lesser extent Silver Spoon. Part of that is Silver is a lesser character and is going to be laid up in bed, but part of it is that I haven't settled on a personality for her yet. Maybe something like Skittles, with her old nature showing when she's talking to other ponies?

Don't know how much time I will have to write in the next few days. Might not be until Wednesday, though I'll try to get something up earlier.
>>
>>25821406

>...
>Huh? Did you pass out after last night?
>A lot of light has entered the room from where the curtain is still open.
>Guess you should close it.
>Er.. you would if your left arm didn't feel like something heavy is on it.
>Actually you have a hoof over your chest too.
>It's takes a moment to realize that Rainbow is laying on your left arm.
>And she has herself as close to you as possible.
>She must've woken up during the night.
>All traces of the event that took place seemed non-existant.
>Your sleeping pants are up and the sheets are covering both of you.
>One thing is for cetain though.
>You definitely are not a virgin anymore.
>Even if your first time was with a completely different species.
>It was still with a girl.
>Seems that she is starting to slowly open her eyes.
>She proceeds to sit up and let out a huge yawn.
"Morning."
>She looks back at you and is kind of surprised to see you awake.
>"O-oh, morning."
>She scoots herself a little bit away from you and proceeds to stretch a little.
>Better just leave her be for now.
>You start to sit up and move your legs over to the side of the bed.
>Looking at the clock, it's just a little bit after nine.
>You rub your eyes and feel yourself getting poked in the back. You turn your head slighty.
"Something you need?"
>"N-no. It's just about last night...."
>>
>>25827971
I like it.
>>
>>25830334

>You turn yourself back around and proceed to sit cross-legged on the bed.
"Yeah, what about it?"
>"....You haven't fallen in love with me or anything, right?"
"Says the pony you had themselves practically on me when I woke up."
>"Th-that's because I wasn't thinking straight last night. I remember waking up and seeing you laying there."
>"I cleaned myself up and you as well. And when I went to sleep, you just felt warm at the time."
"I think that's love."
>"Wh-whatever, now answer my question."
"Okay. Let's say if I did fall in love with you after that, what would your response be?"
>She hesistates for a brief moment.
>"...Do you really think that's okay? I mean technically you own me as a "slave", but I haven't really done anything to deserve what you've shown me."
>"...Aside from letting you have your way with me."
"Wouldn't be the first time in history someone fell in love with a slave."
>You pat her on the head.
"Plus, I don't really see you as one anymore. Though it'll not be as easily accepted in my society right now..."
>You lean in close to her.
"I care about you now. More than you think. Sure we had our bad spot in the beginning, but now I really feel like-"
>Your words are halted by a hoof on your mouth.
>She is looking at you with a gentle smile.
>"Oh spare me the mushiness. Idiot."
>She let's her hoof back down and you laugh a little bit.
"Heh, sorry. Although it's true that most of the time we have pretty much sat and were being lazy. At least we weren't being lazy alone."
>"You're doing it again."
"Can't help it. My question is, would you be mad if I loved you?"
>A moment passes and she leans in as well.
>"N-No. I wouldn't. I think it's kind of awesome."
>You take your hand and run it through her hair.
"Hehe, you still aren't thinking straight are you?"
>"Can it."
>Both of you proceed to move in and end this conversation with a passionate kiss.
>What a great morning you are having.

Small update for now.
>>
Also, I would like to take the time and say that we are possibly the fastest moving general right now on /mlp/ since we need a new thread every other day. I'm glad that I could be a part of all this.
>>
>>25827806
Any green where Anon is the slave?
>>
File: 1449792131112.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1449792131112.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>25830407
GO TO ANON IN EQUESTRIA!!!!
>>
File: youbaitworkedTOOwell.jpg (39KB, 621x569px) Image search: [Google]
youbaitworkedTOOwell.jpg
39KB, 621x569px
>>25830407
>>
>>25830407
fock off m8
>>
File: just a little happier.png (769KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
just a little happier.png
769KB, 1280x1426px
>>25829569
>"Master, I don't mean to impose, but its time to administer the ointment."
>>
>>25830407
PONY WEARS THE SADDLE IN THIS THREAD, NOT HUMAN
>>
File: giggling.gif (438KB, 381x212px) Image search: [Google]
giggling.gif
438KB, 381x212px
>>25830462
>>25830469
>>25830472
>>25830481
Ok, ok. Whatever you say.
>>
If it were me I'd feel obligated to drink Skittles' pee at least once to make up for her drinking mine and really show her that I don't view myself as superior to her in any way.
>>
>tfw I've started calling my Dash plush "Skittles" and telling her "Master loves you, Skittles" as I cuddle her to sleep every night
>>
>>25830032
This man has good taste.
>>
File: 1394395986108.png (120KB, 605x697px) Image search: [Google]
1394395986108.png
120KB, 605x697px
>>25830480
>>
>>25830343
tsundere dash done right
>>
File: Super Lazy.png (128KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
Super Lazy.png
128KB, 480x435px
>>25830357
I know what you mean. Submission is Mandatory and that thread about ponies in herds and other stuff used to fill that role, and I felt the same way about them then.
......they slowed down and the herding thread fell off the face of the earth pretty suddenly. All good things must end I guess, even if the ride doesn't.
>>
File: mlpdiscoversanotherpissthread.png (288KB, 577x208px) Image search: [Google]
mlpdiscoversanotherpissthread.png
288KB, 577x208px
>>25829138
>>
>>25829569

>you will never be CruelAnon to Skittles
>just so you can say:
>"It puts the lotion on it's quim or it gets the hose again!"
>you will never slide a hose up Skittle's backside and give her the medication she requires
No, not your dick. That's what gave her the goddamn hemmorhoids to begin with.
>>
>>25830407
But this guy actualy might be onto something
It wouldn't have to be such bad idea.
Imagine, some other, less pacifist Equestrian specie finds Anon and enslaves him
Could be changelings or something
Then offers him to Celestia as sign of peace or some shit. She has no idea what to do with him, so she either sends him for some friendship lesson to one of the mane six or keeps him as one of the many other guards, maybe with some benefits i the future.
Doesn't sound that bad eh?
>>
Recovery continuation:
http://pastebin.com/DNvbjnQG
Hey guys. Missed the last thread completely. You guys are too fast on me. But I'll make it up for you in this one. (hopefully)
>>
>>25831086

„Look.“ you show her a mirror
>“Uh, i look silly.“ she frowns, then yawns
„Maybe a bit silly, but cute.“ you smile
„Anyway, if you're sleepy, you can go to bed now. I'll take a quick shower and be there in few minutes. Ok?“
>“Well,.. as you wish. I'll wait for you there.“
>it almost surprises you that she doesn't protest
>when the door close behind her, you take off your clothes and enter the shower
>maybe you should jerk off when you have some time for yourself
>but on the other hand, you said you'll be there in just few minutes
>and pretty sure, she won't actualy go to sleep before you'll join the bed
>you can do jerking in the morning when you'll have enough time, you'll make up some reason why you need to be alone for a while
>when you're done with showering, clean and fresh, you continue to your bedroom with a big glass of water in your hand
>the sound of door opening makes already half asleep Sarah notice you
>“Hey.“
>laying next to her and putting the water on the nightstand, she wraps you tightly like a teddybear, then looses the hug a bit
>“I love you Anon. This was the best day of my life.“
„I love you too my sweetheart.“ you kiss her on her forehead and shut off the tablelamp
>“But it's just you, doing all of this for me, getting pretty much nothing in reward.“
„That's not tr-“
>she stops you, putting her hoof gently over your mouth
>“I want to- no i need to give you something in reward. Although i'm still a bit affraid...It's not like i wouldn't want to, when you said it doesn't hurt at all. But the memories just,.. But i was thinking, i could make you feel good a different way...“
>she leans closer and gives you a short kiss
>after that, one deep and longer
„Sarah, what exactl-“
>“Shhh. You'll see.“
>she slowly moves her whole body lower and lower, kissing your chest along the way
>is she really-
>she touches your manhood trough your underwear
>boner
>>
>>25831028
>>pacifistic
given the number of celestial soldiers we see regardless of their effectiveness, isnt it a little strange to see them as pacifistic?
>>
>>25831091

>her hooves are struggling a bit with your boxers, until she manages to take them off you, revealing your diamond hard erection
>you hear a soft, playful giggle
>„I hope I'll do good.“
>then, the feel of her tongue gently exploring the tip of your penis
>the tongue is so damn soft and big, she could almost wrap it around your whole penis
>one thorough lick from bottom to the tip again
>she stops there, moving the tongue from left to right for a few seconds, before wrapping her lips around the head like a in big kiss
>oh god
>still at the tip, she sucks it like a lollypop for a few seconds, before continuing lower
>afterwards, taking the most of it in her mouth, rolling it around and sometimes giving very gentle bites
>this goes for a minute or two, before she actualy starts to move her head up and down
>very slowly at first but speeding up a little over time
>same goes for the intensity of her sucking – almost faint at the start, but continuously stronger with every half a minute
>you can't help yourself but to pant from the pleasure
>it's even hard to speak
„Nnghhh.“ you let out unwittingly
>suddenly it stops
>“Does it hurt? I'm so sorry i didn't mean to do any harm...“ she squeaks
„No, no it doesn't. Exactly the opposite. It just feels too good.“
>“Does it really?“
>while saying that, you could almost see her grin from the tone of her voice
>then the pleasure starts all over again
>your head is buried in the pillow and it feels like you're about to explode
>as she increases the intensity over time, you're getting closer and closer
>at the total brink, the though of „Does she know what's gonna happen at the end? Shouldn't i at least warn her?“ flows trough your head
>but it's too late
>the feeling of total exctasy flows trough your whole body and doesn't seem to fade at all for good 15 seconds
>like being in spasm of pleasure, can't even move, only your hands are shaking a bit
>>
>>25831117

>you kinda expected her to stop when your member shoots a load of warm stickiness in her mouth
>but she doesn't
>in between your loud breaths, you can hear a soft gulp
>she continues until you get half flaccid, then gives you a one final lick and gentle kiss on the tip, leaving you completely clean
>before she snuggles back to your chest, she takes few gulps from the water you brought
>“Was it good, Anon?“
„I-I literaly have no words. It was seriously, totaly heavenly.“ you nuzzle her mane and scratch her behind her ear
>she makes a cute noise of satistaction
>“Glad to hear. The end was a bit salty, but not something i couldn't use to...“
„But how did you even learn that? I though you barely know what sex is.“
>“Um, when you were gone, i was watching those videos on the internet and there was one song. Half of it was in some different language, but from the part i understood, it was about sex. It scared me bit at first, in the clip, they were even doing all sorts of...things. Weird sometimes. But i also saw that they did this thing and it gave me an idea. The rest was compromise.“
>she must have seen uncensored version of „Pussy“ videoclip from Rammstein
„Oh, Sarah.“ you chuckle
>you kiss her muzzle
„But really, this was perfect. I wish i could repay you with something at least equally good.“
>“You already did.“ she laughts „You did a lot more.“
„I meant, by the same coin.“
>“Oh,..Well, we should still leave that for later. As i said, i'm still a bit...insecure about that place.“
„Alright. I understand.“
>“I'm glad you do, Anon...But i'm kinda sleepy now, we should go to sleep anyway.“ she yawns
„Goodnight then, my little princess.“
>“Goodnight Anon. I love you.“
>falling asleep never felt so pleasant
>her soft fur against your chest, the warmness of her body and most of all the warmness of her love, so strong
>>
>>25831139

>your consciousness is slowly fading as you're entering the dream reality
>today trully was a glorious day
So there you go, wanted to leave the sexual scene for later, but some "foreplay" doesn't hurt i guess.

Fuck the 2000 limit. I wanted to close this chapter in three greens and not post four only because of two lines.
Anyway, it's not ending so far, but when it does, i kinda have an idea for new green involving Dash, since the this green was at first supposed to be about her. But it's gonna be something different, also placed in a less realistic universe. - Ponies can pick things, fly etc...
Hope you'll like it, if this thread will still be a thing in those future times
>>
>>25831091
whats with your weird quotations around anons sentences

why
>>
>>25831109
You can be pacifist, but if others aren't, you got to have some sort of defense.
I too don't like violence, but i carry a gun just in case i cross some dangerous situation.
Same thing.
>>
>>25831234
i've loved the story so far and it'll be nice to see where you take it.
>>
>>25831236
what do you mean?
It's supposed to be used when you write direct speech. At least that's how it works in my language.
>>
>>25831269
>>same thing
not the same thing. see America. not arguing people own guns to just go on a murder spree, but the prevalence of that weaponry and armed guards far surpasses what we see of other groups.
>>
>>25831306
its a non existant character in our language. you can continue using it because no one will really not understand what you are trying to do (show that anon is speaking), but nobody knows about the specifics of that type of quote.
>>
>>25831306
That's correct. It's the lowered opening quotation that he is talking about - in English, both are up top "like this"; lower opening quotations are in some European languages.

Don't worry about it. The story is still good and perfectly understandable.
>>
>>25831028
That sounds great actually
>>
File: 10507.jpg (155KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
10507.jpg
155KB, 900x800px
Here is a picture of brutal pone slavery so extreme it has to be spoilered for the good of mankind.
>>
>>25829488
Slowly getting to her old self. but slowly... I mean... you have lots to write my dear anon
>>
>>25831581
Applejack gives best pony rides
>>
>>25832090
FUCKING LEWD
>>
>>25823589
>How the fuck did she know?
>Lasagna is your favorite food

>"Did you like your dinner, Master?"
"Yes, Skittles," you say giving her a gentle scratch on the head, "it was delicious."
>"I'm glad you liked it, Master," she replies with a twitch and an unsettling smile
>"I'm glad you found it" *twitch* "delicious"
"Skittles? What's wrong with yo--"
>She jumps into your lap and covers your mouth with a hoof, licking your cheek with a soft moan
>"I baked some of my tailhairs into it"
"mmmf?"
>"Now part of me is... INSIDE you, Master, and you love it... mmm..."
>>
I know I posted one or two threads ago giving joke theories about who Skittles' old Master was, but after reading the story I finally figured out to where I want to take my incomplete Slave pone green from the SiM threads. All I need to do now is actually write it, and I think a rewrite and subsequent repost is in order to keep it consistent.

Here's the old green if you need, but I'll start rewriting long enough so I actually have content to post throughout Winter Break.
>>
>>25832224
OK HERE IS THE FUCKING ISSUE, THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!
>>
>>25832224
water fuck
>>
File: 12432525364.jpg (49KB, 800x489px) Image search: [Google]
12432525364.jpg
49KB, 800x489px
>>25832224
>"I baked some of my tailhairs into it"
Oh, so that's why your lasagna had a sweet fruity aftertaste...
>>
File: 1344211568567.png (36KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1344211568567.png
36KB, 945x945px
>>25832224
Oh well, at least it didn't have anything to do with piss this time.
>>
>>25832245
and of course I forgot the link, fug

http://pastebin.com/dYbWGFU1
>>
File: fug.jpg (8KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
8KB, 174x231px
>>25832345
>fug
>>
>>25832431
Not quite the same thing. Don't you already have a thread for that trash?
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>mfw when wake up and no Skittles
>>
File: OMNOMICON.gif (580KB, 197x196px) Image search: [Google]
OMNOMICON.gif
580KB, 197x196px
>>25832466

>i laugh at your suffering
>>
>>25832482
>Join in on laughing at his misery
>Remember ponka hasn't updated for nearly 2 days
>Suffer along with him.
>>
>Slave fetish
It's weird, it's almost, like you want to fuck niggers
>>
File: Baitrage.jpg (51KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
Baitrage.jpg
51KB, 400x401px
>>25832496

>Mfw i have other ways of entertaining myslef

like hitting the random artical button on wikipedia
>>
>>25832431
>>>/trash/
>>
>>25832090
>"Anon, you've been so kind to me, I ain't done nothin' to deserve this."
>You both stare deeply into each other's eyes.
>"If only there was somethin' I could do to pay you back."
>You put on your most sexual and devilish grin.
"Oh, I have an idea for what you could do, let's go outside."
>Applejack seems a bit apprehensive.
>"Uh, out in the open, like animals? A-Alright."
>And so the both of you head outside.
>"Okay, let's do th-"
>Suddenly you jump on her back.
>"Anon, what are you doin' on mah back?"
"Onwards, noble steed, we must make it to the grocery store and back by nightfall!"
And that is the story of how Anon saved money on gas.
>>
>>25831234
>>25831234
twas pretty dang good mate
>>
>>25832873
moar
>>
bugpone green when
>>
>still waiting for bugpone green
>>
>>25827806
>http://pastebin.com/admfdm5t

>after a few more minutes of relentless kisses you gently push her away
"I hoped you'd like it, but I had no idea you'd like it THAT much," you say, beaming at her
>"I love you, Master!"
>you reach over and ruffle her mane
"I know you do, girl, I know you do."
>"M...Master?"
"Yes, Skittles?"
>"D...do you love me too?"
>You clear your throat, your hand rubbing the back of you neck as you look away from her
"Well, I... y...you're my pony, of course I care about you, and I want you to be happy, and..."
>her ears go flat
>"It's okay if you don't, Master. I... I just hoped maybe... you might... and after you cuddled with me and made me feel better last night... and kissed me on the top of my head this morning... I...I thought..."
>You feel a sharp pang of guilt
"Look, Skittles, I do love you, just... I don't think it's the same way you think you love me."
>She sniffles and fights back tears
>>
>>25833251

>"Y...you still don't wanna have sex with me, Master?"
"Skittles...I... I just can't, okay? That would be taking advantage of you, and that would be wrong. When I look at you all I feel is an overwhelming need to protect you, keep you safe, make you happy, take care of you. You've been through a lot, and your judgement is clouded. I just don't... I don't lust after you. And even if I did I would never forgive myself for acting on those urges in your current state. I don't think you'd forgive me, either."
>a pair of tears drip from her muzzle onto the floor as she avoids eye contact
>"Is... is it because I'm a p..p..pony? I know ponies are probably ugly to you and all, but I---"
"That... that complicates things, but that's not the main reason okay? And don't ever let me hear you say you're ugly again, you're the prettiest, sweetest, most adorable little pony I could ever hope to have in my life. When I say I won't have sex with you - please just trust me when I say it's for your own good."
>"Wh...what if I promise to work twice as hard, to-"
"Skittles I don't think you're hearing me here, I'm not going to do it and that's final," you insist, making your tone of voice clear that you're putting your foot down
>She slinks away from you like she's just been flogged, cowering in a corner and trembling, flinching when you reach for her to stroke her and comfort her
>>
I will probably miss this thread for posting. I'm away from my pc until Tuesday evening. Should get some more field work stuff in soon. Then maybe a return to anons home and such.
>>
>>25833263
aawwww ouch. poor little thing. Its like she needs to have sex in order to feel validated
>>
>>25833263
>>25833251
Does she NOT have any memories from her previous life as Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>25833263
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRR
>>
>>25833297
nooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>25833263
>Skittles
Yiss
>>
>>25833352
In my mind she's been a slave for probably around 5-10 years. She has memories of her former self, but they cause her pain - probably thinking she'll never be the pony that she was again - and being so broken she doesn't even want to try. She even asked her new master not to call her by her old pony name, because it "makes her sad." I'm sure whatever's left of the old RD is so ashamed of what she's become that she tries her best to mentally suppress it, and why she's so hesitant to let Anon do anything even remotely resembling freeing or rehabilitating her. She's so used to her new life and to suppressing her real self that the thought of the painful transformation back to who she was is too scary to want to deal with. At this point in time it's easier to serve a master and let them take care of all the "scary" things in life, especially now that she has this new master that seemingly loves and adores her, and wants her to be safe and happy.
>>
>>25833400
Isn't this basically what is happening, i.e. literally everything that happened when Anon got Skittles to tell him her real name.
>>
>>25833352
Pretty much this:
>>25833400
>>25833454
>>
>>25833263
i know how to fix this. Have anon make a cast of his dick and then turn it into a dildo. Rainbow can pleasure herself with her masters likeness and her master doesnt actually have to fuck her
>>
>>25833263
>it pains you to see her this way, but she'll get over it
>right?
>you just have to stay strong
>when she gets better - and she IS going to get better, you reassure yourself - if she looks back and remembers you having sex with her on your second day with her, she'll no doubt think you're a terrible person, and it'll damage or destroy any chance at a real, meaningful friendship with her
>and she would be right
>wouldn't she?
>you look down at her sympathetically, sitting next to her and placing a hand on her back, not rubbing or stroking her, but letting her know you're there
>she has her eyes covered with her forelegs and is crying quietly
>would it really be worse than making her suffer like this?
>are you making too big of a deal out of something that she probably lost any concept whatsoever of being taboo or stigmatized a long time ago?
>you don't find her unattractive or anything, so it's not like she's asking you to do something you're necessarily unwilling to, even though it would still be a little weird at first considering she's a different species
>you shake your head and look away from her, placing a palm on your forehead
>why are you even entertaining these thoughts?
>you scoot closer to her, pulling her into your lap with a sigh as you wrap your arms around her, planting a lingering kiss on the top of her head
"Master still loves you, Skittles, please don't be sad... I'm truly sorry if what I said hurt your feelings..."
>you rest your chin on the top of her head and begin to rock her gently, feeling her wriggle and squirm to get closer to you, not satisfied until as much of her body's surface area is making contact with as much of yours as physically possible, and even then still not content, whimpering as she buries her face in your chest and desperately tries to pull you even closer
>this is the clingiest she's ever acted with you, and you don't really know how to respond
>>
>>25833469
That might work actually, get her over the temporary rejection until she gets back to normal. She would remember you not taking advantage, maybe fall in love for real, then we rut her till are dick breaks.
>>
>>25832431
i wish for you to commit suicide.
>>
>>25833585
Just give her a decent substitute so she can get her life back. Then step 3 marry our waifu.
>>
File: ash.jpg (107KB, 557x275px) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
107KB, 557x275px
>>25833574
>>
File: ManlyTears.png (190KB, 331x327px) Image search: [Google]
ManlyTears.png
190KB, 331x327px
>>25833574
>>
>>25833574
"One of these days... when you're ready... when you're better... if you still want me, I'll let you have me. I won't turn you down if I know your love is genuine - and when I've had a chance to truly earn it. But for now, try to do your best to understand why I'm saying no to you. Can you please do that for Master? Be a good girl and try to understand?"
>She nods, but doesn't release you, her body still shaking, just wanting to be held
>"b..but I really d..do love you, Master, I.. I just want to sh..show you how much..." she sniffles, "bu..but I'll b..be a good girl for you, I'll try to understand... I'll try to w..wait for you..."
>you kiss the top of her head before standing up with her, cradling her against your body as you carry her into the kitchen
"Good girl, that's all I ask. Now, you still haven't eaten..."
>you gently sit her at a chair at the kitchen table, retreiving some hay for her, a few apples - and the bag of cookies
>she turns her nose up and looks away, at you for a split second, then at the floor, her ears flat the whole time
>"I...I'm sorry Master, I... I lost my appetite..."
>You pull her into your lap once again, her back against your chest, your arm hooked over her forelegs as you scoot her food in front of you, grabbing a handful of hay and holding it up to her muzzle
"Eat."
>she hestitates
"Skittles," you say almost threateningly, "Eat. Now."
>"Y...yes Mast--MMFF"
>you gently push the hay into her mouth the moment she opens it, and she begins chewing
>you practically have to force-feed her the rest of her meal in complete silence, though her resistance slowly fades over time
>>
>>25833832
Please don't turn anon evil
>>
>>25833832
>"One of these days... when you're ready... when you're better... if you still want me, I'll let you have me. I won't turn you down if I know your love is genuine - and when I've had a chance to truly earn it.
This makes me wanna vomit.
>>
>>25833844
i dont think he would. Hes just making sure Rainbow eats something as she seems to be avoiding it. After all, all shes eaten since she came here was some hay and carrots. She must be starving
>>
>>25833855
I guess
>>
>>25833855
This.

You gotta be firm sometimes.
>>
>>25833832
>you offer her a drink of water, and she gulps down the entire glass before you come to the cookies
>double chocolate chunk, some knock-off store brand, but just as tasty as any name brand
>you grab one and place it in front of her muzzle
>she turns her head, your fingers begin to become stained brown as the chocolate melts onto them
"Come on, girl, please have some dessert... open your mouth..."
>she feigns disinterest, though you can tell she wants it when she licks her lips and swallows
>she opens her mouth and you take the chance to push the cookie part way inside, prompting her to take a bite
>"Mm...mmm..." she mutters as she begins chewing vigorously, her tail swishing as the corners of her mouth curl up in a smile
"Feeling better now?"
>she takes the second half of the cookie from your grasp and wolfs it down quickly, before grabbing your hand between her two front hooves
>before you can say anything she surrounds your index finger with her lips and tongue, drawing them painfully slowly up it until the tip of your finger pops out with a soft, wet smacking sound
>you squirm around in your seat as she takes a second finger into her mouth and does the same, adjusting her position and settling her rump into your crotch as she exaggerates her moaning this time, kissing the tip of your finger as she releases it from her mouth
"Sk..Skittles..." you mutter, unable to stop yourself from becoming aroused, trying to squirm away so that your erection isn't pressing into her backside, but failing
>she takes your middle finger into her mouth, and if it wasn't already painfully clear to you, this isn't about the chocolate that was left behind on your fingers anymore
>she's persistent, you'll grant her that, and she seems encouraged by the fact you haven't tried to stop her - yet
>>
File: dashitaintgonna.jpg (36KB, 297x405px) Image search: [Google]
dashitaintgonna.jpg
36KB, 297x405px
>>25833853
What, are you into that sort of thing?
>>
>>25833900
Damn, even as a broken slave, Rainbow's still persistent as shit.

Also nice dubs.
>>
>>25833900
M-maybe Anon should just let her suck his dick a little...
>>
>>25833844
>>25833853
>>25833855
>>25833887
>>25833932
>>25833934

What if this was her plan all along? What if she really has been hungry as fuck, but she knew Anon would end up trying to force-feed her, and that would be her chance to make a move? She refuses to accept "no" for an answer, and she knows a soon as she can get Anon into a compromising position, like what she has him in now, she'll be able to get what she wants.

Clever girl, Skittles, clever girl.
>>
>>25833999
Its only been 2 days
>>
File: 1394315139962.gif (2MB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
1394315139962.gif
2MB, 300x257px
>>25831139
That was tight
>>
>>25833999
>slave breaks the new "master" instead of the owner attempting to help her

I need more of this now. A slave breaking the mind if their owner into wanting the pony as a sex object.
>>
>>25834049
no
>>
File: Untitled.png (168KB, 379x310px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168KB, 379x310px
>>25833999
Don't lump me in there you piece of shit
I was just asking the other guy about his weird vomit fetish
>>
bugpones when
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192KB, 1060x952px) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192KB, 1060x952px
>>25834119
There never is enough bugpone content.
>>
>>25834119
When panko gets updated.
>>
>>25834084
>inb4 Skittles chokes on Master's finger and vomits all over him
>>
>>25834155
How much bug is a bugpony? 50% bug? 20%? 80%?
>>
>>25834155
>fangs
>blowjob
ow
>>
>>25834248
60%
>>
File: 1337055344992.jpg (30KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1337055344992.jpg
30KB, 500x485px
>>25834248
100% bug
50% pony
>>
>>25834248
>>25834258
>>25834263
Would bringing a can of Raid into the bedroom be considered kinky?
>>
File: cold_by_xwhitedreamsx-d9fe9t0.png (949KB, 1024x1258px) Image search: [Google]
cold_by_xwhitedreamsx-d9fe9t0.png
949KB, 1024x1258px
>>25831086
>you try to concentrate on her breath, but it doesn't really help. You can already feel the bulge rising
>why would something like this even turn you on?

Really, breath is pretty much the sexiest thing ever, isn't it? When it's neutral or scented properly, being breathed on is like being enveloped in a secondary heartbeat. It's viscerally intimate.

This entire board needs more emphasis on pony breath, really.
>>
>>25834273
Real horses share their breath all the time, it's kinda hot when they try to share their breath with you.
>>
>>25834273
I want to flood your butthole with my stale morning breath
>>
>>25834270
Only 1 minute later and I can tell this is going to be an underrated post.

>>25834284
Oh, believe me, I know that better than anyone.

>>25834292
Are you a unicorn at least?
>>
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>25833900
God she fucking wants it
GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS
STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGOT
>>
>>25833900
THIS IS WHATS HAPPINING
SHE WANTS THE D
ACTIVATE IT
>>
File: unnamed pony head turn.gif (2MB, 560x740px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed pony head turn.gif
2MB, 560x740px
>>25833900
>just shot off
>reading sexy times
>get cuddly feels in stead
>>
File: Dany Carrel sib.jpg (85KB, 1020x760px) Image search: [Google]
Dany Carrel sib.jpg
85KB, 1020x760px
>>25834270
>Bugponies are not bug enough to die from cypermethrin
>Not pony enough to not be affected
>It affects them like nicotine, they huff it in small doses.

>So here you are, fucking bugpone a lot
>Bust nut into bugpone and commence post-coital cuddles
>bugpone pulls out a small can of Raid from somewhere and sprays a little on her face
>"mmm that hit the spot"
>>
File: ponyhead (2).gif (2MB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
ponyhead (2).gif
2MB, 454x600px
>>25834498
psst! try this version, without the cut
>>
>>25813854

>Even though the pegasus is weak with starvation, his hug still forces air out of you.
>You have some understanding of where he's coming from, but you still can't help but pity him.
>Those papers said he was, what? 19 years old?
>You were only a bit older than that when you were drafted, but, I mean, you did win the war (and get a decent therapist afterwards).
>And even though awful shit happened, you were the one doing it, not having it happen to you.
>Soarin here has seen his entire adult life ruined by a conflict he probably never knew would start.
>Sucks for him.
>Either way, you should probably go make more food, Soarin wanted some and you haven't eaten yet.
>And this whole hug thing is getting awkward, fast.
"Okay, Soarin, uh, I get this 'undying gratitude' stuff, but if you want more food, I kinda have to go make it,"
>He lets go finally, a sheepish grin on his face.
>"Y-yeah, sorry..."
>He sucks at hiding the flush on his cheeks.
>You laugh it off and enter the kitchen.
>This time, the toast isn't half as badly butchered, and you make some for yourself, too.
>You head back into the living room with two heaping plates of toast.
>Courtesy of Master Chef Anon.
>You both begin to eat your food.
>Neither of you talk, consumed by eating.
>You look up at the photo on the wall, chastising yourself for not hiding it.
>You don't care if he finds out you were in the army.
>So many people served, it's only natural that there was a chance you fought in the war.
>What you really cared about was little filly that was in your backpack at the time.
>You wanted to make sure he'd never hear about her.
>>
>>25834594
Getting real sick of these deletions and re posts
Soon Im gonna start screen capping the deletions and posting them
>>
>>25834614
I just forgot to link it to the previous post. Calm your Jimmies, Anon.
>>
>>25834614
do it fgt, you don't have the balls.

you're all talk.
>>
File: 1388398466368.jpg (138KB, 574x400px) Image search: [Google]
1388398466368.jpg
138KB, 574x400px
>>25834574
fucken replaced <3
>>
>>25834594
>19 years old /after/ the war
Dayum. This universe turned dark fast.

Anyhow, keep going. Only thing I'd warn of is not making things too comfy between them too fast; the meat of your story is going to sit in that shift.
>>
File: 1398234355043.jpg (67KB, 630x623px) Image search: [Google]
1398234355043.jpg
67KB, 630x623px
>>25834614
>not knowing how to indefinitely see all deleted posts anyway

I generally feel that I am above the petty schoolyard attitude of leaving others in a state of unknowing for the sole purpose of mocking their unknowing, but seeing as you think you can be sassy without making yourself look like a dumbass, I'll just leave you hagning.
>>
Well, it's now been 48 hours since the last update of that Pinkie and Kid Anon story, should we declare it legally dead now?
>>
>>25834848
Not even...
>>
>>25834848
probably
>>
>>25834254
>blowjob
>when theres a perfectly good vag
>>
>>25834498
>unnamed pony
Niggerbitch that's Sugar Belle.
>>
>>25834929
Maybe the lurker I'm baiting via that file name will explain the inside joke. If not, have fun with your niggerbitching.
>>
>all these fags using the same name
>>
bugpone green when
>>
>>25833900
MMMMMMOOOOOAARRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: post-461-0-61374800-1335088758.jpg (222KB, 606x599px) Image search: [Google]
post-461-0-61374800-1335088758.jpg
222KB, 606x599px
>>25834943
>openly saying you're baiting
You oughta spend WAY more time lurking.
>>
>>25834848
There will be more ponk, just can't say when.
I should have known better than to try to write two stories at once for the same thread.
>>
>i need my bugpone fix
>>
>>25834990
Your heart rate is tangible through the fiber optics.
>>
>>25832873
I just realized that both this and the one other bit of writing I have done (>>25822785) on this thread are both Applejack related. IT'S GOT TO BE MY DESTINY, IT'S WHAT SHEER COINCIDENCE IS TELLING ME
>>
>>25835080
Then what is it, doctor? Enlighten me.
>>
>>25835194
I'll just have my black aide inject you with the heart attack virus and you'll be healthy in the morning. That's how it works, right?
>>
>>25833900
>this is getting out of control way too fast
>in a panic, you do the only thing you can think of
>removing your finger from her mouth you turn her around and pick her up slightly, lifting her tail out of the way and drawing your other hand back slightly before--
>POP!
>Right on the rump. You didn't even hit her hard enough to hurt her, just enough to get her attention
"NO Skittles, that's a BAD girl..."
>She appears stunned, her mouth hanging open in shock as she stares into your eyes
>To your relief and surprise she doesn't cry, she immediately snaps to her senses
>"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master, it won't happen again."
>She doesn't dare move.
>She doesn't shake with fear or look on you with anger, she simply locks up, looking down and avoiding eye contact, waiting for your next command.
>You pull her against your chest, immediately regretting what you've done, and begin stroking her mane
"I'm so sorry, Skittles, I don't know what came over me... I panicked, I didn't mean to hurt you..."
>"You didn't hurt me Master, you needed to punish me. I understand," she states simply. "I know the difference between being punished and being hurt for no reason. I know you'd only punish me out of love,"
"It's not my place to 'punish' you at all..."
>"Yes it is, Master. I still love you, no matter what," she says, hugging you tightly. "You'd have to whip me pretty badly for that to ever change."
>>
File: 52152134.png (84KB, 1293x627px) Image search: [Google]
52152134.png
84KB, 1293x627px
>>
>>25835269
>>25835291

Dontcha hate it when you forget a little detail like that.
>>
>>25835291
moar
>>25835302
mah nigga
>>
File: Uwot.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Uwot.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>25835302
Congrats.
>>
>>25835302
Uh, good job, you sure showed him?
>>
>>25835302
Congratulations, Anonymous, you actually did it. For doing such a good job and being a man of your word, you win...
...a lifetime subscription to Nintendo Power!
>>
>>25835311
>>25835326
>>25835336
>>25835345
>>
>>25835291
>tfw you will never lovingly spank your naughty little pony girl when she misbehaves
>>
>>25834248
Enough to allow for pone no-no parts

I wanna fug a bug
>>
>>25835291
A little love tap to get her attention is probably nothing to her after what she's been through.
>>
>Need bugpone
>>
>>25834155
this picture is making me feel things
>>
>>25835352
???? why me?
>>
>>25835291
Hitting skittles is not a good idea. Especially if you're trying to rehabilitate her.
>>
>>25835424

Love the bug.

Hug the bug.

It'll make you feel better.
>>
>>25835455
She wants to act the part of the slave, she should expect punishment when she steps out of line. Would you seriously just let her get away with anything, particularly after you made it clear her behavior was not acceptable? Besides, seems like she took it fairly well, just needed to be reminded of her place.
>>
>>25835478
Spanking her was fucked up after he promised to never hit her.
>>
File: trixie2.png (203KB, 751x771px) Image search: [Google]
trixie2.png
203KB, 751x771px
>>25827806
Isn't this thread just SiM?
>>
>>25835491
He didn't even hurt her mate, he just needed to get her attention, chill.
>>
File: You deserve this.png (1KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
You deserve this.png
1KB, 125x120px
>>25835291
>Anon's staunch refusal to take advantage of her in the way she wants to be taken advantage of resuts in him acting aggressive/angry to Skittles in a violent way
>She is too thoroughly broken to stop her advances
>She is too thoroughly trained to beg anon to stop hurting her
>Because of this Anon gradually becomes angrier and angrier with her advances punishments become more and more extreme in an attempt to 'force her out' of her training
>Skittles will never resist or object because master is always right
>The fags wanting no sexual for Skittles eventually become exact replicas of of Skittles' old master minus the sexual stuff
>Skittles becomes only for torture

Deliciously ironic. You adherence to the white knight code will be the very thing that causes you fall.
>>
>>25835495
No. We specialize in white knighting and nurture porn here, not edgefaggotry.
>>
>>25835495
>I'm unable to read
>>
File: lilithrefsheetv2.png (613KB, 1807x1188px) Image search: [Google]
lilithrefsheetv2.png
613KB, 1807x1188px
>>25835291
Never stop.

>>25835491
That's true, but characters do need flaws to avoid being complete and utter shit.

>>25835497
This guy gets it. Violence is for when words aren't getting through to someone, and this was one of those times. The biggest fuckup for this Anon so far was promising not to hit her in the first place. That was the real disrespect.

>>25835502
You underestimate my power.

>>25835509
>nurture porn
Why had I never heard this term before this general?

Lillith green when?
>>
>>25835502
I don't think a quick, painless swat on the rump (which anon still feels shitty for) qualifies as torture.
>>
>>25835509

Why did you feed him?
>>
>>25835525
I don't think he ever technically promised to never hit her under any circumstances whatsoever, just said whipping ponies is "not his thing"
>>
File: react_shy_mic.png (216KB, 639x490px) Image search: [Google]
react_shy_mic.png
216KB, 639x490px
>>25835544
o
>>
>>25835525
>You underestimate my power.
Your power is your undoing

>>25835527
No but it shows Anon is capable of violence as a response to frustration and more importantly capable of showing violence (no matter how minor) to Skittles for disobeying. Give it time it always starts as just a little tap.
>>
>>25835502
my nig

>>25835527
>>25835525
>Skittles keeps testing your patience over and over.
>You don't notice yourself hitting harder and harder
>Why won't she snap out of it?!
>>
>>25835585
You can punish someone without it having to turn into abuse. Anon is keenly aware of what happened and showed restraint despite his frustration, that tells me that he's capable of punishing skittles in a fair and loving manner, should she ever even need to be set straight like that again.
>>
>>25835644
Sure sure. Continue to hit the pony all you like. Of course Anon knows best after all he's shown to be a very stable person incapable of freaking out and doing something he later regretted. It just for her own good and after all if you go to far she'll let you know right?
>>
>>25835544
He actually did twice line 18 and 222 in the pastebin
>>
Still waiting got more green pone green.
>>
>>25835718
He showed remorse even when his actions were ultimately harmless. I don't think he'll hit her any more, he just felt backed into a corner.
>>
>>25835352
Wait you're the butthurt deletion fag

Oh wow.
>>
>>25835797
Excuse me?
>>
>>25835718
>>25835730
He slipped up one time and apologized. Doesn't mean he doesn't love and care about her and still want to help her.
>>
>>25835797
They were feeding the fag, you simple little shit.
>>
File: 1450508928413.jpg (32KB, 530x349px) Image search: [Google]
1450508928413.jpg
32KB, 530x349px
>>25835502
>all these double niggers that think she isnt for sexual are going to hurt her when giving her sexual would just make her even more happy and in love than ever before
>>
>>25835790
>>25835817

Real talk time. Abusive spouses (usually) feel actual real remorse after striking their loved one and 15% of the time actually turn THEMSELVES in to the authorities. That doesn't stop it from happening again or stop the violence from escalating. See it doesn't matter if you feel bad about it after the case as long as a mindset you have exists in you that causes you to be okay with hitting them it will happen again. Best thing to do is either avoid that mindset at all cost.

TL;DR: If you can hit someone once you can hit them again.
>>
>>25835889
lmao fag
>>
>>25835873
So you're just anti-fun then? Either way you sir are being a nigger.
>>
>>25835889
Skittles is not a spouse, she's a slave. She's property. She's getting off extremely easy compared to her old master. You can't compare her situation with spousal abuse, it's an entirely different dynamic. Is everyone that's ever disciplined their dog or child abusive? Because that's the vibe I get from this anon, if anything skittles is like a pet to him, he is perfectly within his right to punish her for misbehaving.
>>
File: 1450670537747.jpg (35KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1450670537747.jpg
35KB, 576x432px
Why are all you fags so opposed to just eating her out till she creams and then railing her?
>>
>>25835936
This. What anon did is literally the equivalent of swatting your dog with a rolled up newspaper for humping your leg.
>>
>>25835897
y-you too
>>
>>25835889
>smack your wife on the ass for being a cunt
>you're now an abusive monster who deserves to be in a prison with hardened criminals
Sounds like something taken straight out of the feminist handbook.

>>25835936
Also this.
>>
>>25835959
Because she's too damaged to know what she really wants and it'd be all kinds of fucked up to take advantage of her in that state.
>>
>>25835992
Nobody cares about your shitposting.

In fact, into the filter you go.
>>
SKITTLES A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: 4d92e731b822_thumb[3].jpg (70KB, 530x406px) Image search: [Google]
4d92e731b822_thumb[3].jpg
70KB, 530x406px
>>25835918
>fun
>reposting and piss
I don't think we're on reddit now.
>>
>>25835960
>>25835971
Flipping the script around, Skittles has attempted on multiple occasions to get into Anon's pants without his consent. Going by the same logic that says Anon would descend into an abusive asshole because he booped her ass that one time, Skittles is gonna become a serial rapist or something.
>>
>>25835978
You should be concerned with getting laid and nothing else
>>25836007
How to filter namefags?
So beyond sick of his shit
>>
>>25836012
Except try to rape her master on several occasions...
>>
>>25836007
I constantly see people arguing with nobody because my filter list is huge.
I don't even know who you are talking about.
>>
File: 1395891891674s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1395891891674s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>25836007
I bet you feel so sassy, confrontational and assertive when you say things like this. I bet you feel like you're swinging your gavel and passing judgement on some matters of great import when you announce that you're filtering somebody.
>>
god skittles anon better post more soon to help sort this mess out or otherwise this thread is going to cave in on itself
>>
>>25836023
Do you write anything but shitposts?
>>
>>25835971
>I never mentioned the gender once in my little spiel about spousal abuse
>You apparently never looked up the stats of domestic abuse crimes and reoccurring ones
>Thinks one gender is more or less likely to be the abuser or abused

Sounds straight out of the shitters handbook

>>25835960
>>25835936
If you truely regaurd her as nothing more than a pet or property to use as you please then we have nothing more to say. You aren't the people I'm trying to get to its the idiots who think we can rehabilitate her and also think that this will help. If she is just property or otherwise lower than Anon then rehabilitation is not a goal and hitting her is justified since she's a dumb animal who will never learn otherwise.

If she IS viewed as an equal intelligent being then this does follow the same rules as spousal abuse since Anon clearly cares for her and yet still reacts violently to another human like being given the correct circumstances.
>>
>>25836086
Gindle didn't set you straight, I see.
>>
You'd think anon just reenacted the YOUR NAME IS TOBY scene from Roots on skittles by the way some people are acting.
>>
>>25836013
>Taunting retards on 4chan is reddit material now

Oh fuck off you hypocrite you do it all the time to.
>>
>>25836090
>>Thinks one gender is more or less likely to be the abuser or abused
Them implications, I'm aware of the 50/50 stats faggot.
Your argument was trash.
>>
File: 1339435371293.png (10KB, 480x387px) Image search: [Google]
1339435371293.png
10KB, 480x387px
>>25836109
>YOUR NAME IS TOBY

Alright, now I really want to see a story of someone doing this to a pony.
>>
>>25836109
>You'd think anon just reenacted the YOUR NAME IS TOBY scene from Roots on skittles by the way some people are acting.
Y'know, just a hunch, but I think that's what happened before with Skittles as Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>25836102
I'm going to take that as a no, it's mostly because if you don't make any >green,
you are unimportant enough that I can add you to a filter.
>>
File: 1450372078603.png (147KB, 318x335px) Image search: [Google]
1450372078603.png
147KB, 318x335px
HOW TO FILTER NAME FAGS?
>>
>>25836193
See >>25836023
>>
>>25836122
It is roughly 50/50 my point is that you made it seem like I was some feminist bashing men by brining up spousal abuse. When in reality I did not even bring gender up once nor did I imply one was was the culprit. In fact the only person to assume that so far was you based on your response. Presumably to crusade against some imagined threat you think I am. Guess what that thing you hate so much that you project it on to everything else you don't like? I'm not that.
>>
>>25836182
At least Kunta Kinte didn't have to drink his master's piss.
>>
>>25836196
1. Find the filters option in whatever App you are using.

2. Add /^Oh, look, a namefag. Your day is ruined.$/ to the Name section.

3.????

4. Profit!
>>
>>25836196
>tfw you come to the crossroads of whether to spoonfeed a newfag to potentially help kill off a annoying namefag or tell the obvious newfag to fuck off and lurk more thus helping the obnoxious namefag

I-I d-don't know which one is more cancerous. WHO DO SHOOT?
>>
>>25836196
This guy gets it. >>25836231
And if you're not running any software for 4chan, Appchan X has been good to me.
>>
>>25836196
You can also force anonymous but then you might miss posts from the writers and name/tripfags who aren't terrible
>>
>>25836246

>yourself
>>
>>25836246
To be fair to him I've been here for years and I've never used filters.
>>
>>25836246
To lake Anon, I already told him.
>>
Anon has shown the patience of a saint thus far. Skittles deserves far more than a quick swat on the rump after her behavior.
>>
>>25836258
>Implying fear of death doesn't keep me from embracing sweet sweet death keeping me trapped in this sad isolated existence that is my life

Maybe when I work up enough courage and MLP ends will I finally have enough to push myself that one last extra bit. Until then I'm here. Shitposting.
>>
>>25834119
>>25834155
Bugpone soon busy today so i havnt even written much
>>
>>25836315
Good enough just want bug pone
>>
>>25836315
Thank god, you're green will be the lifebuoy that keeps us afloat in this sea of shit.
>>
>>25836315

>bugpone finally

fuckyes.avi
>>
>>25836315
Ah yes, I read your pastebin.

Everything seems to be moving too fast in your story to be honest.
>>
>>25836315

hopefully bugpone poster read the pastebin of ideas
>>
File: sfsdf.png (176KB, 1052x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sfsdf.png
176KB, 1052x1024px
Hey guys, I haven't been around in a while, not sure if anyone remembers my story, but I'm still set on writing it. I thought I was going to see a girl today, but she didn't show so I figured fuck that shit, I'm going back to hooves and wrote an update. Hope I'm not interrupting any specific, uh, discussion.

>You wake up somewhat in sync with the sun for a change.
>Yesterday was tiring, not just in a mental sense but in a physical sense as well.
>Cleaning your house was at a difficulty level your out of shape ass considers a work out.
>You and Minuette really made a great team though.
>Well, you didn't work together but you both put forth a good effort in separate parts of the house.
>You try to avoid pointing out to yourself how pathetic of an attempt at social interaction the whole encounter was.
>You felt like everything went okay, but you can't help but worry about how bad you fucked up.
>The idea makes you realize how pointless the idea of leaving the room is.
>You don't really need to leave the room for anything, just chill on the computer for a bit then go to bed early.
>There are even some pretty good threads around today, good green and you could swear a couple generals fell off the board.
>The serene silence of your browsing is interrupted by the sound of hooves on tile.
>Shit, better close those tabs.
>Knocking.
>Alright, deep breathes, just apologize for whatever it is you probably fucked up for.
>>
>>25836464

>You open the door and are immediately confused.
>There are two plates floating in midair accompanied by a timid looking Minuette.
"H-how are those plates floating?"
>The awkward moment of silence following your dialogue is interrupted by the soft sound of giggling.
>The sound of Minuette's giggling is one of the most heart warming things you've heard, but it does nothing to help with your confusion about what appears to be floating breakfast in front of you.
>"Unicorn magic, I'm sorry I know I shouldn't u-use it but I wanted to bring you breakfast and c-couldn't quite carrying it so I thought it'd be okay, sorry."
>You had heard that these ponies were magical, but you had no idea that they meant literal magic, or at very least magic that was directly noticeable.
"I didn't know you could do magic. I-it's okay."
>"Well, um, you hadn't been feeding me the suppressants so I figured it was okay. S-sorry."
>You had been provided with the pills, but kinda forgot about them because you have a problem with being capable of completing simple tasks.
"Why did you bring me breakfast though, aren't you mad at me?"
>The plates lowered to your nightstand while Minuette gave you a funny look.
>"W-why would I be upset with you?"
>It took you a minute to try to remember how you wronged Minuette before remembering you brought that up preemptively.
>God that's difficult to explain.
>You take a set on your bed.
>Okay, don't lose it.
>Talking, easy stuff no matter how hard you thought you fucked up.
"I just figured you were mad at me, so I apologized in advance, I-I don't know."
>>
>>25836409
yeah I'm running into that issue. My bigpone is suppose to be in a situation where she sees resistance to be useless, so she just goes along with it. While at the same time Chrysalis is using Ling to read the emotions of anon and learn about him for her plan, which may or may not be bad for ling and/or anon
I want her to be accepting and done with resistance because it wont help her while still keeping a decent pace.
>>
>>25836487

>There is a small moment of silence that spread through the room quicker than you would have liked.
>"Permission to speak freely?"
"Y-yeah, please do. Equals remember?"
>Minuette pauses for a moment, seeming to think about her words carefully.
>"Is everything actually equal between us? I m-mean, I know it isn't, but do you really consider me as your equal?"
>You don't really have to think long to answer that question at least.
"Definitely."
>Minuette uses what you assume is her magic to move one of the plates of food towards her.
>Still not used to that, that's spooky as hell.
>"I-I know this may sound funny, but as long as I've been here I thought that humans were just dumb predators focused only on hurting other creatures."
>There is a brief pause while she considers how to finish her idea.
>"I-I think we actually are equals. Your thoughts and emotions are just as complex as my own."
>You really don't know what to say about that but it seems to be great progress that she is coming this far out of her shell.
"I'm s-sorry about everything."
>"Please don't apologize to me, you've done so much good for me already, you definitely don't have a reason to apologize."
"S-so you don't hate me?"
>Your ears are once again greeted by the sound of giggling.
>It really is adorable.
>"If I hated you, do you think I would have made you breakfast?"
"I-I don't know, maybe. Old habits?"
>Minuette somewhat frowns at that statement.
>"I know I'm d-damaged in a lot of ways, but I can still think for myself you know."
>Once again, you don't really have anything to add so you decide to remain silent.
>Minuette claims up onto your bed, bringing her food with her in with magic.
>>
>>25836487
AW YISS

Please continue.
>>
>>25836533

>"Thanks for helping me through my episodes by the way, it's amazing how much better you are at it than my previous mast-, uh, owner."
>That almost sounds like praise.
"What did your previous o-owner do?"
>Minuette almost shrinks away at the question.
>"Kick me, hit me, b-burn me, you know... I-I feel much more comfortable around you. Thanks."
>You can't think of anything to say.
>Better avoid looking at her at all too.
>"Master, I mean, um, Anon? Can I ask you something?"
>You just nod, fearing that words will fail you.
>"Do you feel comfortable around me? Am I do something wrong?"
>She fidgets a little after asking the question and sets the now empty plate of food back on the nightstand.
"I-It's nothing personal, I just can't socialize. At all. Every time I try I mess up really bad and it's d-discouraging."
>A look of concern spreads across Minuette's face.
>>
File: classic file name.png (195KB, 1280x1128px) Image search: [Google]
classic file name.png
195KB, 1280x1128px
>>25836557

>"Do you really feel like that?"
"Y-yeah, I thought that was actually a pretty spot on description."
>You take the moment of silence as an opportunity to set your plate down.
>"You know, I didn't get that impression at all."
"Y-you didn't?"
>"No, I thought you were nervous about something, but I just assumed you were plotting against me."
>You almost feel like laughing at that, but you feel it'd be poorly received.
>Usually you try not to laugh, no reason to offend someone who is no doubt more alpha than you.
"Why would you think I was plotting against you?"
>Minuette brings a hoof to her chin and looks up like in deep thought.
>Her natural adorableness is just making you feel more uncomfortable.
>"Probably paranoid from a-abuse. That might be a crazy reaction, but I think we're both a bit delusional so I figure you understand."
"D-do you think I'm delusional?"
>Minuette finally succeeds with making eye contact with you.
>This is the first time you've been able to stare into her deep blue eyes without instantly looking away.
>"N-no! I mean... It's just, I'm kind of a pony person, erh, people p-person. I've talked to a lot of different ponies, and you're more enjoyable t-than most of them. I think you just think too poorly of yourself."
>The statement is very heartwarming, but you still don't see much truth in it.
>You're such a degenerate that a conversation with your slave is a big deal to you.
>>
>>25836584

"I-I think you just don't know me well. I really can't talk to people."
>"I think you can, I-I mean you've been talking to me for a long time now, definitely more than any of my other o-owners."
>You almost hadn't noticed the fact you'd been talking to Minuette for a while now, despite the fact that neither of you are still eating.
>"I f-feel like we're both delusional, but... I-I don't know I think if this, l-living situation is going to work we have to be more comfortable around each-other."
>Even though the small concerning questions in the corners of your mind are trying to disagree, this is definitely a good sign.
>It really is assuring to see Minuette's personality growing, you can almost sense her regaining confidence.
>If she can work to overcome her issues, maybe you can do the same, at very least to reward her efforts with better social interaction on your end.
"I am comfortable around you."
>You silently fist pimp to yourself for not stuttering.
>"And I'm c-comfortable around you. I still probably won't t-trust you fully, but I'll try my best to not get skittish."
"T-thanks for breakfast, it was really good."
>Minuette gets up and brings the dishes with her as she walks towards the door.
>"Uh, t-thanks. I'll be in the living room for a bit, I-I'm guessing you'll want to get up and shower."
>You could have hear you swore her giggle.
>Wait, when was the last time you showered?
>It's probably time to start getting your shit a little bit more together.
>>
File: 1445490461369.gif (4MB, 402x292px) Image search: [Google]
1445490461369.gif
4MB, 402x292px
>>25814443
It's me again.
Have been very busy.
I should give you guys something.
I'm sorry I'm slow.
>>
>>25836464
>I thought I was going to see a girl today, but she didn't show
damn nigga
next time you see her knee her in the cunt
>>
File: RainbowDash345456ue46ju.png (576KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowDash345456ue46ju.png
576KB, 894x894px
>>25835291
Anon should try to make skittles punish him for lying. Just a slap or two. And if she refuses then anon should slap himself.
>>
>>25836592

Alright, that's what I got for you guys right now. I've been busy lately, but I'm going have a lot of free time this next week. I'm also learning to write a little faster, which is encouraging. I'll try to make my presence more felt here in the future. I'll be around for a while.

This is the old pastebin that this story was attached to:

http://pastebin.com/cc4W12Lu

But if you guys want to switch over to my personal pastebin that's also cool:

http://pastebin.com/PYNcYvC8
>>
>>25836656
I like your story. The pony isn't completely broken and the human is flawed. I can smell him in my mind. Spoiled milk and shame.
>>
>>25836464
Shit. How the fuck did i miss this?
>>
>>25836656
I actually had a similar idea to this one where Anon is a trust fund stoner who bought a pony off the internet and forgot about it. Couldn't decide what pony to use, but the concept was more or less the same as yours. Nonabusive nonfunctional owner and PTSD pone trying to deal with everyday life.
>>
>>25836656
Hey, good to see you again!

It's neat to see a story where both human and pony are broken in a way. Mostly seems to be one or the other here, so interesting to see a situation where they help each other.
>>
>>25836487
This walking spaghetti monster. lol holy shit. I can relate so hard.

You deserve some kind of reward, but all i got on my computer is pictures of cute ponies
>>
>Oh god the worlds on fire how bout yours
>Your eyes burn and your whole body feels warm
>There’s something hard poking your chin
>It kind of hurts
>Wait
>That’s just day light
>fuck that
>You go to cover yourself up further but feel the thing poke your chin again
>You wince and carefully move back and look down
>Oh look bugpone
>You yawn loudly and look down at her
“Good morning Ling”
>A small yawn escapes her and she squirms out from your grasp, barely paying attention to you
>She flops down onto the floor and stretches out
>Do she got dat booty
>She dooooo
“Ling!”
>She jumps and looks around, finally opening her eyes
>“H.. huh.. oh.. g.. good morning master”
“Anon”
>“right..”
>You stare awkwardly at her with her hind end high in the air and tail raised
>You never really thought a pony was for sexual
>But you can’t deny she got it
>You sigh and sit up stretching out as well
“Sleep well?”
>She mumbles and starts stumbling her way towards the kitchen
>Odd
>You follow behind groggily and watch as she tries to reach the faucet
>It’d be cute if she was not about to fall over into the table
>You run over and catch her
“Ling, stay with me now”
>“Thirsty”
>You sigh and roll your eyes, getting her a glass of water
>And begin making coffee for yourself
>She sits down at the table and groans softly, drinking the water not much differently than a human in the morning
>Well at least you both agree that mornings suck
“How’d you sleep?”
>“Human beds aren’t that warm..”
>You go to speak up but she grins
>“You are though”
>Oh
>OH
“Uh, thanks.. I think”
>She giggles and gulps down more water
“Well, anyway”
>You take your coffee and sit
“I’d like to go to some stores today”
>She nods “Sounds nice”
>You gently bump her with the hot cup
>She immediately straightens up and stares at you
“For you silly”
>“Oh”
>>
>>25836974
http://pastebin.com/CndZXCih
(Updates will be slower tonight, but I have another ~2-3 posts planned for tonight)
(What does ling order at IHOP)
“I think you’d do well to get your own bed”
>“Mhmm.. I guess” she looks at you with pleading eyes
>As much as you like cuddling, her having her own bed is a wise idea
“Maybe some other shops if you see anything you like, even cloths”
>“Cloths?”
“Yeah why not, I think you’d like something
>She looks down sadly
>“well I do like some”
“Like?”
>“Scarves, and bows”
“That sounds adorable”
>She scoffs and raises her nose
>“I for one just like to look good!”
“Sure ya do”
>She scrunches her face up and you chuckle at her frustration
>Its rather adorable
“Lets get some breakfast first, then we can go out, how does that sound”
>She doesn’t even need to stop to think and nods happily “Okay!”
“You like pancakes?”
>Ling stares at you for a second
>“S.. seriously?”
“yeah, why wouldn’t I be”
>“I LOVE pancakes!”
>She jumps up and hugs you tight
>You just smile and hug her back
“Well I’m glad you do, because I also love them!”
>“But where? You don’t have any pancake batter here”
“A magical land called IHOP where pancakes AND waffles come by the plate full!”
>You raise your hands expressing amazement, her eyes go wide
>You swear she’s drooling a little
“All you can stomach! Multiple kinds of syrup! Chocolate pancakes, plain pancakes and..”
>You lean down to whisper
“White chocolate”
>She gasps out and hops up and down on your lap
>Can we go! Can we go!”
“Well of course silly!”
>She is beaming with pure excitement
>Fuck yeah Ihop
>>
>>25836990
a smile
>>
File: Funny_Face.png (323KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
Funny_Face.png
323KB, 650x367px
>>25837073
I can do this
>>
File: thefunstops.png (89KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
thefunstops.png
89KB, 330x328px
>>25836090
>>25836205
>defending feminists
>on 4chan
Goddammit Anon, you absolute madman
>>
File: thumb.png (75KB, 175x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
75KB, 175x250px
>>25836990
>You spend a bit of time finishing your coffee while Ling drinks up her water
>You’re a bit confused about her eating normal food if shes suppose to live off love
>Questioning it is a bit much for you
>Not even she understand, she just repeats what she said earlier on
>“Food helps us stay alive, but Love and emotions are what feed us”
>Seriously, what is that suppose to mean
>You give up on trying to understand and just go along with it
>You put on your normal outfit
>Whatever feels comfortable
>T shirt and jeans really
>But before you go you check on your paper work for Ling to see her rules and regulations for going outside
>There isn’t any changeling specific things, instead its all just local laws
>Keep her on a leash
>No fighting with other ponies
> And of course who’s liable if anything happens
>Specifically, your ass
>Lovely
>You pick up the leash and look it over
>Its so cheap
“Hey Ling, I have to keep you on a leash while we’re out, you want a new one?”
>The little changeling pokes her head from around the corner and gives you a blank stare
>“I’d rather not have one at all”
“Well I’ll get in trouble if I don’t, now, new leash or not”
>She lets out a defeated sigh
>“Damn human law…sure, fine, whatever, new leash”
>You nod and walk over to her, clipping the generic old one on her
>She squirms and pulls some
>She feels like a German shepherd pulling you
>Strong for the apparent lack of muscle issue from the holes in her legs
>You tug back
“Now look, I know you don’t like it, but you’re going to have to deal with it”
>“Like this slave thing?”
“…yes”
>She shakes her head
>"You don't get it. I can handle being a slave, but walking around like this? Its humiliating"
>She tugs more and you yank back
"Now Ling, I understand, but please, work with me"
>She gags gripping the collar
>"Fine"
>>
>>25836990
You probably want the word "clothes" which is the thing you wear vs cloths which are a type of fabric.
>>
>>25837098
But I'm not. I'm saying assuming someone is a feminist just because they say something you don't like is fucking retarded because it is. That isn't saying that feminist don't say retarded things most of them do. Just stop assuming everything you don't like is the same person.
>>
>>25837161
Yeah, just noticed it. Microsoft word was auto correcting clothes to cloths
Dictionary fixed.
Fuck you vista, you shit
>>
I'm now emotionally involved with Skittles, Green pony green, and the Colgate green.

To many, and updates to slow.

What other greens have good nurture porn?
>>
File: 01111_fcRiz411s9P_600x450.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
01111_fcRiz411s9P_600x450.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>25837160
>You make your way out to the old 1980 Chevrolet k30 and help Ling into the passenger seat
>It got dat spray-paint camo like all the cool kids
>Or just you because you’re a fuck who bought it cheap
>You debate the seat belt and decide on, yes, it’s a good idea
“Uh, Ling, sit however you feel comfortable so I can do this”
>She just sits.. normally for a pony, front legs between her back legs
>You strap her in and adjust the seat up so the belt isn’t rubbing her throat
“Maybe I should get you a baby seat”
>“You wouldn’t”
>She glares at you
>You grin as you roughly sit down in the drivers side
“Oh I would”
>“I’d kill you”
“Bite me”
>“Gladly”
>Rolling your eyes you start it up
>The old truck growls in protest but starts up in the first try
>Ling is shaking in her carapace though
>“why is it vibrating!”
>She is stuttering as she says it
>Cute
“Cause I’m too lazy to fix it”
>“its.. really loud”
“So are you, it’s a diesel ”
>She grumbles and looks over the vehicle
>“I don’t like it”
“Well I do, now deal with it. This thing can bring us anywhere”
>Ling leans forward and touches the dash
>She shivers and leans back into the seat
>Weird
>“What’s the big thing on the back do?”
>Now that you chuckle about
“Well its suppose to be for camping, but..”
>You trail off thinking
>A cargo compartment has a lot of uses
>Ling looks back at the little window, trying to peer inside
“I use it mostly for moving stuff around, especially on rainy days, but I also do bring it out camping every once in a while”
>“I didn’t take you for one to enjoy the outside”
>You nod in agreement
“Yeah, I usually don’t, but I enjoy disappearing into the woods for a couple days at a time”
>She turns her gaze back to you, slowly forming a smile
>“I think that’s a good idea, those ponies don’t understand all the good being in the wilderness can do for someone.”
>>
File: 00G0G_aFv4lgAWfon_600x450.jpg (77KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00G0G_aFv4lgAWfon_600x450.jpg
77KB, 600x450px
>>25837356
>You look to her as you travel down the road
“What do you mean?”
>“well they just don’t go out enough, they stay in their safe little towns and don’t have the guts to explore their world!”
“Oh.. hmm.. I didn’t think ponies would be like that”
>“You’d be surprised how many are afraid of their own shadow”
“really now?”
>“I saw one faint because of a bunny stampede!”
>A.. bunny stampede? You wat?
“You’re kidding?”
>“Nope! Seriously she just fainted right there!”
>You laugh loudly
“Wow! That’s silly!”
>“I know right!”
>As you two travel down the road to the local IHOP, Ling continues to tell you stories
>Seems she’d been spying on Ponyville in the short period of time she was in Equestria
>And that place is soft as can be
>But damn it was the place adorable
>You wish you could have visited
>Maybe not, humans did attack a sentient species showing no signs of aggression
>Sad really
>Before long you’re there and all too happy to because she was about to get into details about her first time on Earth
>You KNEW that wouldn’t be a happy story
“Here it is Ling!”
>She pokes her head out the window and head tilts
>“Anon?”
“yes?”
>“Your buildings here are boring. Why?”
“Practicality and cheap to build”
>“That’s depressing.. Back in Equestria even the most boring houses looks better than that”
>>
>>25836974
>spoiler
You motherfucker.
>>
>>25837366
>>
File: 1430430288954.jpg (708KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1430430288954.jpg
708KB, 1920x1200px
>>25837366
>“Your buildings here are boring. Why?”
Because they keep demoing the pretty ones.

I hate glass towers.
>>
>>25836656
your story is fucking hilarious and feelsy, man.
Thanks for the update
>>
>>25837366
I'm going to end it there, I'm not really feeling it today and don't want to try to force anything. I'd rather make one large strong update than a couple small ones
>>
>>25836990

If I ever have to deal with interdimensional ponies, IHOP is high on my list of places to go.

Just because I've seen so much shit there that a few pastel ponies wouldn't really be out of place.
>>
>>25837606
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE QUAD STACKED HAPPY FACE PANCAKES FUCK YEAH
My head is killing me and tylonal isnt working
kill me
>>
>>25837835
Drill a hole in the base of your skull at a 45 degree angle to relieve the pressure.
>>
>>25837844

dude no, where will i get my bugpone fix if he does that.
>>
File: 1287354210691.png (224KB, 336x342px) Image search: [Google]
1287354210691.png
224KB, 336x342px
>>25837366
>>Maybe not, humans did attack a sentient species showing no signs of aggression
wot?
just like that? thats all the backstory there is to it?
>>
>>25837867
I'll take over

>u an bugpon get fud at ihope
>get rely ful
>"omg i luv PANcacks'
""me 22222223
>an den dey fuked

The End
>>
File: skittles.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skittles.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
"Skittles, come here, girl!"
>You call for your favourite pony slave just loud enough for her to hear you but not enough to sound menacing
>Almost instantly you can see a blue blur rushing towards you, stopping right in front of you
>"M-master? You called?" she says in her usual shy tone
"Yes, Skittles. Why don't you sit with me on the couch? I want to talk about something serious this time."
>You try to say that in the most calm and reassuring voice you can
>Unfortunately for you, Skittles is able to see right through your disguise.
>Instantly she starts trembling with fear
>"You... w-want to punish me, Master? I... I understand. I was a bad girl. I d-didn't respond to your call fast enough. I'll do better next time, I p-promise..."
"What? No! I'm not going to punish you for anything. Come on, Skittles, stop thinking I'm some abusive asshole."
>"I'm s-sorry, Master. I didn't mean to be disrespectful... I... I..."
>Goddammit, anon
>Maybe you shoud have just pet her first
>Instead of acting like a "seriously-serious" autist
>You groan in annoyance and press a finger to Skittles' lips
>She seems so get the hint and shuts up
>That's better.
"Now, Skittles, I wanted to ask you something. Remember how on the first day here you asked me to not call you a certain name and for permission to call me "Master"?
>She continues to sit silently, not daring to say anything
"You're allowed to speak now, you know."
>"O-of course I remember, Master. And I'm very thankful that you agreed. You're the best master I ev-"
>You decide to cut her speech short before she induces herself into another slave trance
"Well, now it's time for you to return the favour"
>>
>>25837920
>Instantly her ears perk up and a smile forms on her face
>"O-oh Master, I knew that my patience would pay off! Don't worry, I'm gonna make you feel really-really good this time!"
>With these words she jumps on you and goes straight for your zipper
>Goddammit, you perverted little pony
"No! Skittles, stop it! Bad, BAD girl!"
>You struggle for a few seconds to keep your pants on before Skittles finally calms down
>She jumps onto the floor and covers her face with hooves, probably expecting you to hit her
>Well that's not going to happen.
>"I-I'm sorry, Master." she mutters "I thought you w-wanted to have sex with me. I..."
"No, I don't want to have sex with you, Skittles. I told you several times already."
>"B-but Master, if you didn't want to punish or reward me, then..."
>Her next thought makes her look at you in horror
>But you already know what she's thinking about
"No, I'm NOT going to send you back."
>After hearing that she breathes a sigh of relief
>>
File: rainbow dash annoyed.png (151KB, 469x520px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow dash annoyed.png
151KB, 469x520px
>>25837926
"Now, I called you because..."
>"B-because I wasn't a good girl?"
"It's exactly the other way around. You're a good girl, Skittles. In fact, you are way too good"
>"And y-you don't want me to be a good slave, Master? B-but..."
"Ye- I mean no. Since you've been such a good girl I have a very special request for you"
>"Of course, Master. Anything you want."
"This whole slavery thing starts to make me feel uncomfortable. From now on I want you to think about me not as your master, but as a friend."
>"B-but I AM your slave, m-master! I cannot possibly think anything else about you than being my master."
>Oh boy here we go again.
>Nope, no way she will get away with it this time
>If she wants to do it the hard way, then let it be
"Okay then, Skittles. Since you want to be a slave, I'll let you. From now on acting as my friend isn't a request. It's an order"
>You can see a confused look forming on a cyan pony's face.
>"B-but Master, being your "friend" would mean acting disrespectfully towards you, a-and refusing your orders, and..."
"Well, you're already refusing my direct order to begin with."
"And refusing to follow master's orders makes him very unhappy."
"You don't want to make your master unhappy, do you?"
>"B-but I'm your slave, Master. I... I..."
>Skittles nervously looks around like she's having a panic attack or something
>And then... she just stops moving altogether
>She sits on floor and stares into nothingness with a blank exprssion on her face
>Well shit. Good job breaking your pone, anon. Don't expect any refunds now.
"S-skittles? Are you alright?" you mutter nervously
>Suddenly she closes her eyes and lets out a sigh of defeat
>"Fine. Just tell me how much freedom I have while being your "friend"" she says in a much more confident and arrogant tone
>>
>>25837880
They'll be more, think of it like a teaser
>>25837885
10/10 game of the year
>>
File: 1449998596986.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1449998596986.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>>25837920
>>25837926
>>25837932
NON CANNON
NON CANNON

YOU ARENT THE WRITEFAG

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25837995
there'll be more* fuckin hell
>>
File: 372651393.jpg (340KB, 1020x977px) Image search: [Google]
372651393.jpg
340KB, 1020x977px
>>25837366
Great story so far. Here, have a taco-changeling I found some time ago in the vast depths of /mlp/
>>
File: wut.jpg (28KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
28KB, 553x484px
>>25838124

>tacolings

Sonata would be proud
>>
>>25837932
Aw shit here we go.
>>
>>25837995
Didn't mean to upstage you there, but it needed to be done.
>>
>bugpones inbound
>>
File: 1446561669180638250_edit.jpg (66KB, 342x338px) Image search: [Google]
1446561669180638250_edit.jpg
66KB, 342x338px
>>25837932
>I order you to be my friend!
Into the filter you go.
>>
>>25838280

go fuck yourself
>>
>These crates always smell bad. No amount of cleaning can get the stink of fear and excrement out of them. You're fairly certain the humans don't try very hard.
>You're being delivered to your new "home." The last place you were in was a nice place. You were a toy for a little girl. That wasn't so bad. The fact that their teenage son decided to rape you whenever he got the chance was. They of course blamed you.
>But that doesn't matter now. You were shipped from the shelter to this new place. You can already smell something odd in the air. It's pretty gross.
>The delivery guy notices it too. Must be pretty bad if a human nose can pick it up.
>There are lots of humans in the house. One of them signed for you and moved the crate into the corner of the living room. They leave you there. You have water in the crate, but no food. You don't speak up about it. You already hate this place.
>At some point you must have fallen asleep. You are awakened by the sound of someone opening your crate.
>"Holy shit! I got a pony!"
>A human with scruffy facial hair and a permanent confused expression sticks his head inside the crate.
>"Neigh neigh motherfucker!"
>He then laughs and curls up in front of the crate. He giggles himself to sleep after ten minutes.
What just happened?
>You gently step over him and take stock of your surroundings.
>Dirty house.
>Funny smell.
>Kitchen to the left.
>Your stomach growls and you quietly trot over to the fridge. Your new owner keeps it fairly well stocked and you make yourself a sandwich.
>You get halfway done eating when you feel yourself being watched.
>The human was standing in the entrance to the kitchen.
>"Dude, there's a pony eating a sandwich."
>You look around for whomever he is talking about.
You mean me?
>"What?"
What?
>"Can I have a sandwich too?"
...yes?
>"Sweet!"
>He rummages in the fridge and grabs a bunch of stuff. Then he turns around and freezes when he sees you.
>"Dude, there's a pony in the kitchen."
>>
>>25838296

>interested
>>
File: FNGREDIT.jpg (382KB, 1020x977px) Image search: [Google]
FNGREDIT.jpg
382KB, 1020x977px
>>25838124
This made me think of a spic I know who has a changeling OC
>>
>>25838296

retrograde amnesia?
>>
>>25838280
>implying ordering her to be your friend is a bad thing
At least it's better than being a nympho slave she is now.
I bet you also think Skittles is for sexual you faggot.
>>
>>25838296
>Great, a human with head trauma.
No, same pony as last time.
>"Oh right."
>He makes himself a sandwich that had more meat on it than you were comfortable with.
>"So, my names Anonymous, what's yours?"
Bon Bon.
>"Sweet. So, did I like, buy you or something?"
I think I was delivered yesterday. There were more humans here when I was delivered.
>"Oh yeah, I was having people over to smoke with."
Smoke?
>"Ganja, weed, reefer, mary jane, marijuana baby."
Is that what that smell is?
>"It is pretty dank in here isn't it."
Can I open a couple of windows Anonymous?
>"You can try."
>You go into the living room and attempt to open the windows. They are sealed shut with some kind of grimy residue mixed with mildew. And you just touched it. Gross.
>You try several more windows before giving up on them. Luckily the backdoor still works. The yard is a mess though. Gardening is only a myth and legend on this piece of property.
>You turn around and get a facefull of monkey penis.
>You carefully backup.
Anonymous, why are you naked?
>He looks down and us surprised by the lack of clothes.
>"Wow, I am naked. I can't remember if I was going to take a shower or if I just finished."
Trust me, you were going to shower. Now go do that or put pants back on.
>"Okay, sorry about that. I forgot that you're eyes are sitting at prime dickvision territory."
JUST GO!
>He giggles and wanders to the back of the house where you assume the bathroom is.
>You assume you are being punished somehow. For whatever it was you did. You are very sorry.
>>
>>25838483
moar dickvision
>>
>>25838483

dis gunna be gud
>>
>>25838483
>Having nothing better to do you begin to tidy up the house. It is a standard three bedroom two bath house with a basement. Anonymous is the owner of many useless things. There is also an extensive movie collection and several game consoles. There is a computer in the back bedroom, but you didn't dare enter due to the graveyard of used tissues and the general smell of musk. Gross.
>In what you assume is Anonymous' room is an unmade bed and a few dirty glass objects that you have never seen before. There are also two large piles of clothes on the floor. Dirty and less dirty you would assume.
>The third room is filled with Star Wars toys and legos built into penis shapes.
>You can't find any cleaning supplies, but it does look as though the floor has seen a vacuum at some point.
>You're going to have to convince your human to go shopping.
>"Bon Bon."
What?
>"There's a pony.."
If you tell me there is a pony in the house one more time I'm going to bite you.
>"Awww..."
We need to go shopping.
>"Why?"
I need to clean this place if I'm going to live here.
>"You live here?"
Yes, you bought me, remember?
>"Oh yeah, I was watching Lone Ranger and I thought it would be cool to own a horse so I looked for one on the internet. I couldn't find a normal one small enough so I got you."
You bought a slave because you saw a horse in a movie?
>"Well yeah."
That's stupid.
>"You're a stupid."
>You glare at him with all of the hate you can muster. It lasts until he rips a fart so bad you ran out into the yard gagging.
>"Down Vesuvius. I'll sacrifice some Taco Bell to you later."
>You need to convince him to return you. You can't live like this.
>>
>>25838582

this is too good to be true

are you high anon?
>>
>>25838590
Sadly no. That's all of this for today.
>>
>>25838582
http://pastebin.com/u/RPBN
>>
File: well painting.jpg (47KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
well painting.jpg
47KB, 640x960px
>>25835291
It's getting a bit weird, when she crawes for with Anon sex so much. From when read the first few greens, i though since it was something her prev. master forced on her, she'd be a bit unwilling instead. Like not that she wouldn't do that for Anon, but she wouldn't be 100% okay with that and Anon would just wait till the right moment actualy comes and...
But this version is ok as well i guess.
How about just finger her, since Anon doesn't want to directly have sex with her and he can save the precious "first" time (if it can be called that way), for later.
And give her a kiss. On her vagoo
>>
>>25838582
This is interesting. I have stayed in an apartment vary similar to the place you describe.

Brian?
>>
>>25838655
No, I just used the most generic cookie cutter house design and imagined it filthy.
>>
>>25838632
>It's getting a bit weird, when she crawes for with Anon sex so much.
What if Skittles has actually been self-aware this whole time and is just testing if Anon is another perverted human or someone who genuinely cares about her?
>>
still would love to see someone having chryslais herself as a slave

bugpone not for sexual
>>
>>25838756
>not wanting to feed bugpone queen with lots of love
>>
>>25838763

>not wanting to love her in a platonic way
>>
>>25838684
Well one thing about those kinds of stoner houses is that the floor often has various trash on it to the point that you would need to rake before or you're just going to clog a vacume
>>
>>25838798
He had made a half assed attempt to clean because he had people over.
>>
>>25838798
>25838798
>>25838798
>>25838798

EBIN MAYMAY
>>
>>25838582
Now that ... that is some good stuff.
>>
>>25838766
>not feeding her platonic dickings
>>
>>25838763
>not wanting to force-feed her lust until she's so dazed and disoriented by the hazy emotions that she'll agree to anything and do whatever you say, developing a strong addiction over an extremely short period of time

It's like you don't even want to have a former queen begging for your dick!
>>
>>25839170
Wait, I may have something like that..
>>
>>25827971
Alright, I'm gonna continue a bit to sre if people like it. I'm not too familiar with green so bear with me.

>The ride to your new prison was uneventful. You and seven others had been chained together and thrown in the back of a truck. It was open-topped, which combined with the speed of the vehicle and the fact that Swirl did not give you a chance to properly dry off after your impromptu bath, made for a bitterly cold ride. To further compound matters, the stallion chained next to you had thrown up.
>“Oh, by Celestia!” the car-sick stallion moaned, “Look – smokestacks! We’re being sent to a glue factory!” You moved as far away from the stallion as the chains would allow; he looked ready to throw up again.
>Sure enough, the truck was moving towards a factory of some sort. You doubted that it was a glue factory; the smell of boiling peaches permeated the air. Also, you were pretty sure that humans didn’t make glue out of ponies. You never really knew with humans, though.
>The truck was past the gates of whatever this place was now. It came to an abrupt stop at a clearing net to a crossroads. The left road seemed to lead to what was obviously a cannery, while the other lead to an orchard and a very large house. A desk had been set up in the middle of the clearing, complete with telephone, pens and a stack of paper, and a grey unicorn mare in a matching grey suit, seated behind.
>“Alright everypony. Line up. Quickly now, we haven’t got all day.” Said the unicorn, in an obviously bored and disinterested voice. Swirl unchained you and pulled you aside, while the rest of your fellow captives complied now.
>“Name? Age? Place of birth? Previous Occupation? Special Talent? Any physical disabilities?” The grey unicorn asked each pony as they stepped up one by one.
>>
>>25839206

>Eyeing each pony up and down, she scribbled furiously on each piece of paper, and then stamped several different stamps on various locations. Finally, she would say: “Left side. Next.” Or, “Right side. Next.”

>Thirty minutes later, 4 ponies stood on the left side of the clearing, and three on the right. They eyed each other warily, unsure of what was to come next. The unicorn mare, after a few more minutes of furious scribbling, picked up the telephone.

>“Hey, Dancer,” she said in the same monotonous voice, “it’s me. Tell Operations to send somepony to pick up four workers for the cannery. Yeah, I’ll wait here. Also, tell Boss that his team seriously needs more ponies because I’m stuck doing all the work here. Yes, I know that the TO for Personel is full. Tell them to change it or something. Right, right. We’ll talk later.”

>She returned to her state of utter, complete disinterest.

>Fortunately, you did not have to wait in the autumn cold. Giving the grey unicorn mare a curt nod, Swirl motioned for you and the ponies on the right side to follow. Soon enough, you had reached the giant house, and various ponies in various uniforms took your fellows away to destinations unknown. You alone entered the mansion with Swirl.

>“Before I show you to your quarters, there are certain matters regarding courtesy that is expected of you as a member of the Captain’s household staff.”

“Wait, I get my own room?” You blurt out, interrupting the pink mare, surprised.

>“Obviously, as the Captain’s aide, you are expected to be in close proximity at all times.” Swirl replied, frowning at the interruption. “You will take the room on the left side of the master bedroom. Mine, as Head Maid, is on the right side.”
>>
>>25839223

>“Now, as I was saying, there are a few rules that you must obey in regards to the Captain. First, he is not to be referred to as anything other than ‘Captain’ or ‘Sir’. You will also not turn your back on him unless you have been dismissed. You will stop and face him when he talks to you. Failing to follow these simple instructions will result in disciplinary measures. Do you understand?”

>You nod, slightly amused. If you had any doubt that this human was ex-military, it was gone now.

>“Good,” the Head Maid continued, “Your workday will be slighty longer than the rest of the staff, as expected of the Captain’s aide. You will wake up at 6:30, thirty minutes before the Captain. You will wash and make yourself presentable, and review the Captain’s schedule. At 7:30, you will join the Captain and myself, for breakfast. You will fulfill your secretarial duties and notify the Captain of his schedule whenever relevant. The Captain will take his lunch with his heads of each department at 12:30, and you will join him. At 6 in the afternoon, you will present him with the reports from each department and an abbreviated schedule for the next day Finally, you will dine with the Captain at 7:00 P.M. Any questions?”

“What do I do after dinner?”

>“Whatever that is you do after dinner, I suppose. I would recommend taking a bath. Come, now, the Captain is expecting you.”

Eh this is harder than I thought it would be
>>
File: bigmac pet x anon1.png (520KB, 692x3445px) Image search: [Google]
bigmac pet x anon1.png
520KB, 692x3445px
>>
File: bigmac pet x anon2.png (590KB, 690x3966px) Image search: [Google]
bigmac pet x anon2.png
590KB, 690x3966px
>>25839248
>>
>>25839239

Keep it up. Practicing it makes it easier.
>>
File: bigmac pet x anon3.png (355KB, 692x2583px) Image search: [Google]
bigmac pet x anon3.png
355KB, 692x2583px
>>25839255
>>
>>25839239
Was anon a navel captain or army/marine/Airforce captain?
Cuz he sounds like a shitty stuck up officer, especially if he was only an O-3

Either way keep it up.
>>
File: reading rainbow.jpg (523KB, 900x1547px) Image search: [Google]
reading rainbow.jpg
523KB, 900x1547px
>>25839259
That has got to be one of the gayest things I've read... Fucking boner.
>>
>>25839299
Ha he does, doesn't he? He surrounds himself with ponies because only they put up with his shit. Also he's insane.
>>
Has CaptainAnonymous updated his story past what's in the paste?
>>
File: 1232142351351.png (400KB, 597x803px) Image search: [Google]
1232142351351.png
400KB, 597x803px
>tfw still no story about lonely anon buying a unicorn pony, making her learn a human transformation spell and turning her into his gf
Life truly is suffering.
>>
>>25839548
>human fetish
Get out normie
>>
>>25839548
If they could turn into humans, why would they be slaves?
>>
File: 1445705122624.png (151KB, 627x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445705122624.png
151KB, 627x600px
>>25839548
>Lonely anon buying a unicorn pony.
>Later pony develops feelings for anon.
>She learns human transformation spell just to be with senpai.
That's even better.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxMjkwNTYwMDEz[1].jpg (129KB, 1200x915px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxMjkwNTYwMDEz[1].jpg
129KB, 1200x915px
>>25839652
They're just like niggers. Only few can transform into a human.
>>
>>25839662
Go eat a dick /pol/.
>>
>>25839170
>>25839199
Yep, I remember a screencap of love-drugged Chrysalis green.
>>
>>25839662
kek
>>
>>25839652
Maybe because human transformation spell doesn't exist and has to be created before being used?
>>
>>25839657
I like it and am mildly tempted to work it into my green, though I won't. No room for it, particularly with the additional legal/social issues of her impersonating a human and what will happen to them both if someone finds out.

I hope someone else does, though.
>>
>>25839548
>>25839657
>impregnate
>>
>>25830129
before the day is over Fluttershy will beg anon for a dicking
>>
>>25840305
Must stay awake for Flutterdickings
>>
paste: http://pastebin.com/0rmywwyB

>Be Anon
>A warm sensation starts to spread from the back of your head, making it's way through your body and slowly disperses.
>It wasn't pleasant.
>It's like getting goosebumps, or feeling cold for no apparent reason but having thought about coldness.
>There is only one feeling you could attribute to it.
>Anger.
>You clench your fist on Fluttershy's back, grasping some of her coat ungently.
>It's not her that you are angry with, but with whomever had done this to her.
“You need to still your wing again. I don't know if I have the capabilities to help you without causing you more pain until you get to an doc.”
>”M-Master. It's okay, I have been living with it for...”
“How long, Fluttershy?”
>She squeaks.
>”I ..”
>She is saying stuff but you have no chance to understand her mumbling.
“How long?
>She gulps.
>She was afraid again.
>...of you.
“I'm sorry, I-”
>”I was never much of a flyer...”
>She begins in a sad tone.
>”... and I couldn't since I had come to this world.”
>”I lost track of time... I simply never counted days.”
>Amazingly she spoke without stuttering a single time.
>But what she said only clenches down on your heart
>You let go of her.
“I understand...”
>It took you a while to remember what you had wanted to do until you stand u-
>uuuhhhh...bad circulation
>Well, at least your vision goes ass shit when you stand up with bad circulation anymore.
>Leaning against the window you pause for a second, until you shake your head, pat down the window and align yourself to walk to your desk to grab your mobile phone.
>You pick it up and pause again.
>How the hell are you going to find a pony doctor in your condition?
>Uhhh.... Bernie.
>Now as to know where in your contacts he is...
“Fluttershy? Come here for a second. I mean, if- if that's okay with you with your wing and all.”
>>
>>25840411
>You hear her approach, and have to wonder just what had she been thinking after you stood up and walked over to your desk, abandoning her where she stood.
>”What can I do for you, Master?”
>You estimate where her head is and lean down to support your upper body on your knees, phone at hand.
“I'm going through my contact list. Can you say stop when I reach a Bernard?”
>You explain the plan to her.
“You know how to read english, right?”
>”Y-yes.”
>Now you wonder why she does so, but that's an issue for another time.
“Okay.”
>You start scrolling down.
>Internally you have some shame for not having to have contacted him since the accident.
>He doesn't even know.
>And now this only gets worse as you have to have the confrontation.
>”Stop, it's there.”
>Stopping as she said you hover your finger over the screen.
>”Where exactly?”
>Your finger keeps over the screen, slowly moving from the upper side down.
>”Stop.”
>You touch the screen and assume his contact file has opened up, then hit to dial him.
“Thanks Fluttershy, you are a dear.”
>Taking the phone in your left hand you estimate the position of her head again, reach slowly forward and pet her head.
>As you wait for a response from the bern, you impatiently rotate left and right on the office chair, with your right hand still down, caressing Fluttershy's head absentmindedly.
>”Rose from the dead to feel the bern, huh?”
>Bernie had picked up.
“Yeah, listen...”
>”Seriously, man. What. The. Fuck. We have a business to run.”
>He always drops his accent when he does business, but has almostt never done so with you.
”Yes, and my money is still there, had I actually been dead you would have gotten it.”
>“Screw the money. I thought something has happened to you. That you were dead or comatose. Don't do that to me.”
“I was in an accident...”
>”Oh.”
>The both of you pause.
>”Bad?”
“enough.”
>Another pause before he continues with an accent again.
>>
>>25840418
>These pauses keep on piling up.
“No. But listen. I do not plan to quit my part of the funds, I- ahh...”
“I will explain everything thoroughly to you if I'm ready myself, for now simply assume I'm taking a vacation.”
“I have been calling you to ask for a favor though.”
>”Oh, yeah, here it comes.”
“Asshole.”
>You chuckle nonetheless.
>”No, assho', you're the assho'. I'va been sittin' around here worryin' my ass of hea 'bout you. An now ya callin' for me to do ya dirty work? Not cool, man. Yo an assho'.”
“Takes one to know one, asshole.”
>”Ah missed you.”
“Yeah, sorry. So, listen. Uhh... I lost my eyesight.”
>”Fo shizzle mah nizzle?”
“I would have a great desire for stating this as a mere jest, my friend of african american decent, but I'm afraid it's true.”
>He doesn't respond immediately.
>”What ya need?”
“Well, my mom got me an assistant with the whole blindness thing-”
>”And he ain't doin' that, because...? Ya need some blind porn? Awesome audio quality? I can hook you up.”
“No, it's a pony.”
>”So ya won't need any more porn. What ya need then?”
“She's injured. She has a broken wing. Has had for a while, but wasn't treated.”
“I can't see it but it's swollen, haven't touched the part much though, because, you know, she's in pain.”
>”Damn, ya sob stories don't seem da end.”
>You could hear him type after he put you on speaker.
>”Do you need a pony specialist? All of those are ponies themselves, owned by someone who knows how do make money. Not gonna be cheap.”
“You know my financial situation.”
>”Hehe, luxury class then. Just telling you that you will pay more than it's worth.”
“I want her to not be in pain, Bernie. It's my property, I want it intact.”
>”That's pretty dark of you. What happened to good guy anon?”
“He had an accident.”
>“Mhm...”
>>
>>25840424
>He never stopped working while in the call. And just as you wanted to apologize for not calling earlier he...
>”Found something... It's in the city. Got the phone number right here. Do you have a pen-”
>”Oh, fuck, sorry, ya probably gonna write much down anymore...”
>”Imma remote access your phone, call, then give you back control, okay?”
“Do that. Hey, and... I don't know what the future is going to hold, but thanks for everything you did for me in the past.”
>”Yeah, and you, thanks for making me one rich mofo.”
“We... will figure something out. Fluttershy can read me stuff. While having eyes is dandy and all, but I don't think they are required for continuing with the company.”
>“Don't make me tear up, faggot.”
“Okay, thanks, and bye then.”
>”One second.”
“Yes?”
>”Is pone pussy good, should I get one myself? I'm in between girlfriends right now.”
>You hang up.
>A smile's on your face. You had missed, Bernie.
>Fluttershy's head was laying on your lap now as you had continued to pet her.
“Oh, sorry Fluttershy, My mind was elsewhere.”
>You take the hand away from her.
>She makes a sound you can't quite place an emotion on.
“Can you make breakfast? I-”
>Then you hear another voice and you quickly pick your phone up again.
“Yes, hello? Sorry, I- was just talking to someone, can you repeat?”
>”No problem, Sir. You have reached the Tenderhoof Pony Health Institute. What can we do for you.”
>So you start to explain the situation, including your limitations of blindness, and an hour later, Fluttershy and you are in an taxi, driving toward the hospital.
>>
File: 1444748285704.png (54KB, 360x345px) Image search: [Google]
1444748285704.png
54KB, 360x345px
>>25839657
>>25839548
>>
>>25840428
>”And you're not going to let go of my hoof?”
“No Fluttershy, I promised.”
>She was like a child.
>But you understand why she is nervous the doctor may as well tell her she will never fly again.
>So far everything you've learned about her wing was from the first quick look of the nurse that Fluttershy's wing was bad enough that others could have been skipped.
>Besides your generous payment for treatment, of course.
>But still... someone able to skip line in an hospital was always a bad omen.
>So you were sitting next to an examination table which Fluttershy lay upon on her belly.
>Amongst other things she got a sleeping pill to not be awake for the operation.
>Her wing needs to be carefully broken again for it to be put back in place right.
>The entire wing was in quite bad condition, infected bone marrow clogged arteries, so at least the infection didn't spread wide.
>Silver lining, eh?
>The hand which wasn't busy with her hoof was gently petting her as she got calmer until she eventually falls asleep.
>No you only need to wait through an operation.
>Are able to listen to all sorts of funny sounds, like cracks of bone, snips, and all those fancy metal instruments clacking whenever the doc needs something else.
>Apparently when doing surgery on ponies it's okay to have non-hospital personell present.
>You had to change in some hospital fitted clothes, along with a surgical mask and all.
>While you wait your thoughts never went good places.
>Until it feels like you have spent more time with unconscious-Fluttershy, than with awake-Fluttershy.
>”Mr. Anonymous?”
>That was the doctors voice.
“Hmm? Yes?”
>”We are wrapping up. The operation was successful, everything came as we hoped it would.”
>You nod.
“So?”
>He doesn't answer immediately.
>>
>>25840450
“She might fly again with the proper physio-therapy, but... there simply is noone who does therapy for wings on a pony. Not in this world, at least.”
>You hear bitterness in the stallions voice as he adds that last part.
“She'll get painkillers, antibiotics, and some things against an infection.”
>You nod.
“I understand, but is there nothing that can be done about therapy?”
>”A pegasus ability to fly relies on ambient magic, and their internal magic which is renewed by the consumption of nutrients in soil which was rich in magic.”
>”This too, is not present in this world.”
>You gulp.
>”She's not the first pegasus who has lost her ability to fly. Injuries was less severe than hers have triggered such a reaction.”
>Again you only nod.
>”What you can do is come immediately next time you see someone is hurt, and now don't push her into physical activity, which includes sexual intercourse.”
“I did not- Who do you think I am?”
>”I'm not saying anything, but there is evidence of physical and sexual abuse on her body. I only gave suggestion as how to keep your property intact.”
>He seems as angry as you are.
>You sigh and calm down at that realization.
>With a smile you caress Fluttershy's head and stroke her over her mane.
“I only got her yesterday, as a present. I wanted to give her back, but I was afraid she easily has it worse everywhere else but with me.”
“And with my blindness, I need an assistant. Not an robot or a slave who does as I say, but someone who will understand me.”
“I'll never hurt her... I'll never tell her to do things she doesn't want to do.”
>You lean forward to give her a small kiss on the forehead, even through the piece of cloth.
“She needs some kindness, but I have my issues too...”
“Whoever did this to her...”
>You look up.
“Can you look up in her medical history who her owner was before me?”
>There was quite a long pause.
>>
>>25840457
>You just now realize that the nurses had stopped picking up metal instruments when you had held your monologue.
“Her medical history is what you, as her owner, have a right to. I can even print it out in braille for you, Sir.”
>The smile on his lips was evident in the way his words sounded.
>You smile as well. You don't know what you are going to do, but knowing a name at least gave you options.

>You had only once stopped being in contact with Fluttershy as you went home in a cab, and you felt bad about it.
>Come midday you are laying besides her in your bed, still with her hoof in your hand, thinking about the cruelties you could do to whomever has harmed her.
>As she slowly begins to wake up all evil thoughts diminish and you couldn't help but smile in her direction.
“Wakey, sleepy head.”
>Gosh, why do you need to say something cute? It's undignified for a manly man such as yourself.
>It had been bad enough that you spilled your good guy beans in the operating room, now you are cute directly to her?
>You squeeze her head.
>”Nyah!”
>What the hell kind of sound was that? Something out of animu, maybe.
“Hey, Fluttershy.”
>She immediately retreats her hoof from you, and from the bed you can only guess that she had jumped up.
>”owowow...”
>On one level you'd tell her it's her own fault for having jumped up so quickly after the surgery.
“Easy there, Fluttershy. No need to be alarmed.”
>“Oh...”
>She lays back down... but full on into you, making her your little spoon.
“Uhh...”
>”Master...”
>Narcotics must still make her mind hazy, from the way she's slurring her speech.
>At least she lies on her good wing...
>She's snuggling into you more, increasing the amound of her coat your body was touching.
>”Are we going to have sex?”
>>
File: TooMuchDamage.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
TooMuchDamage.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>25840470
>Are we going to have sex?
>>
File: defence against the thirst.gif (426KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
defence against the thirst.gif
426KB, 640x360px
>>25840488
>[...]don't push her into physical activity, which includes sexual intercourse[...]
>>
>>25840510
this may or may not have been the reaction image I wanted to send
>>
>>25840557
Still somewhat appropriate
>>
>>25838124
Oh damn thats cute
>>25838194
its /mlp/ i expect it
>>
>>25840470
>The question comes out of her lips without any show of restraint whatsoever.
“W-What do you mean?”
>”Oh... I figured because we are cuddling on your bed.”
“N-No, Fluttershy. I'm not going to-”
>She interrupts you.
>“Aww... that's too bad. I was looking forward to the gentle touch of your cock.”
>...
>...
>wow,
“F-Fluttershy?”
>She must be totally out of it.
“Do you want to...”
>You leave the question unfinished, as you feel her nodding frantically.
>”Oh yes, please.”
“Why?”
>”Because you are so gentle, you said you want to keep me. You will be with me forever. And I know you're gentle.”
>”I have never had gentle sex. And I know you will be gentle, because you are gentle.”
>That's a lot of 'gentle's there.
>“And if you don't... I probably never will... and that's sad....”
>So much wat.
>”I love you, Master.”
>>
>>25838296
>>25838483
>>25838582
This anon has ascended to levels of high I have only dreamed of
>>
File: Rad.jpg (453KB, 891x882px) Image search: [Google]
Rad.jpg
453KB, 891x882px
>>25840893
>>
>>25840893
Trust fund kid with no ambition other than getting high all day every day.
>>
File: 1232142351351.png (191KB, 885x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1232142351351.png
191KB, 885x1024px
>>25840436
>The Scroll of Implication
I am genuinely interested in seeing how would this legendary magical artifact work.
>>
>>25840411
Oh hey, I love your story.
>>
>>25841191
yes! more than one person acknowledged I put out a 8 post update! This is the greatest day of my life!
>>
>>25841212

How are you doing, buddy? You wanna talk about it?
>>
>>25841243
Yes. Any comments, questions, concernes? Or have you found any typos?
>>
>>25841257

I thought we could just talk about you. Are you feeling ok? How's your day going?
>>
File: 1382590602679.png (353KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1382590602679.png
353KB, 700x700px
>>25840889
kek
drugged out fluttershy is both funny and adorable
>>
File: cIfvhr5.gif (843KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cIfvhr5.gif
843KB, 500x281px
>>25841272
*sniff*
No kidding, my company sent me to an drug awareness thing going for 3 hours, where I needed 2 hours to it and 2 hours back,
In that seminar my crippling self doubt was only increased by the self confidence the people in my peer group talked about their mishaps, and then I came late to the meeting with my behavior therapist, which happened to fall on the same day

And I believe the thing in my finger is a metal splinter,
I planned to go to the doctor on friday 2 weeks ago, but couldn't
still don't have the time until tomorrow

I think it's beginning to rust

At least the pen and paper ruleset I'm working on is comming along nicely, and the indie game I'm flavortexting, as well.
>>
File: boehner-crying.jpg (43KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
boehner-crying.jpg
43KB, 608x336px
You're a good cop, John.

>>25840457
Perhaps I'm a confrontational bastard, but I'm feeling rather angry on behalf of Anon here.
Mostly because he was sorta accused, and just went right to explaining himself.

Does the fucking bitch not know that slaves get traded around? Like, yeah, I just let her
go to complete shit and abuse her, and then suddenly get a change of heart and get her
expensive treatments instead of getting a new fresh slave? That's why she is so scared that she needs me
to literally hold her hoof through the procedure, because having her tormentor nearby is so comforting.
That poor thing must be as far gone as Skittles!
Yes, that's exactly what happened.

At least the fuck is better than the horses that tormented her in shelters, I'll give him that.

>>25840889
>“And if you don't... I probably never will... and that's sad....”
>>>"Please use me, master, because that will be probably be the best thing in my completely gone to shit life"
>mfw
>>
>>25840889
Fluttershy has a gentle sex fetish.
>>
>>25841442
>>>>"Please use me, master, because that will be probably be the best thing in my completely gone to shit life"
I think she just got really attached to her new master really fast and really wants to ride him as a result.
>>
>bugepone green when
>>
File: ShybyPastelMistress1456110748.png (778KB, 801x997px) Image search: [Google]
ShybyPastelMistress1456110748.png
778KB, 801x997px
>>25840889
Damn it. You have confused and angered mai benis. mustn't take advantage of her on only the second day.

REVANGE first. Gentle penis later. i-if she still want's to that is when she's not zonked
>>
>>25841557
Plus the whole 'no physical activity' thing means you probably shouldn't stick your dick in her until you know she wont die or catch fire or something.
>>
>>25841557
her inhibitions are gone

pretty sure thats exactly what she wants
>>
File: 1436160548_1457504017.jpg (109KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436160548_1457504017.jpg
109KB, 600x900px
>>25841479
The segment from Fluttershy's perspective and her recollection of events show that
she was basically abused 24/7, and not even fellow ponies gave her a breather.
It seems that she actually hasn't been touched without malice or callous indifference
for months, perhaps even since she got separated from her friends.

At some point anything will do.
>>
File: MetalGearShy_Revengeance.png (971KB, 2500x1986px) Image search: [Google]
MetalGearShy_Revengeance.png
971KB, 2500x1986px
>>25841557
>REVANGE
So you're saying she needs to LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIND
>>
>>25841580
but not what she needs.
she needs to heal first and foremost.
>>
>>25841641
Anon should give her some pot.
>>
>>25841675
anon no
>>
>>25841687
Anon yes. Get those ponies high as fuck.
>>
>>25841442
The doc is biased himself and learned never really to assume the best in people, so he was quite bitter as he said that.
And about anon, he even later questioned himself about the outburst he had.

>>“And if you don't... I probably never will... and that's sad....”
>>>>"Please use me, master, because that will be probably be the best thing in my completely gone to shit life"
>>mfw
that's exactly what that line was supposed to be

>>25841444
trips confirm Fluttershy to be for gentle lewds

>>25841479
>>25841595
Blindanon too got attached to her way too quickly than would be normal

>>25841614 >>25841557
Revenge suggestions?

>>25841580 >>25841575 >>25841557
doesn't look good for lewds, does it?

>>25841675 >>25841687
after surgery painkillers
>>
>>25827806
sooo... I am not sure... let me give it a try

which one of these stories is the best? talking about quality, not preference
>>
>>25841740
READ NIGGA READ
>>
>>25841740
start with the completed ones, then slowly decend into madness

"Buying a Bookhorse", and "Regards, anon" are both pretty good
I have to catch up on some myself, but "Hunter Anon" is overrated, only had good porn
>>
>>25841796
>porn
>in a written story
are there any without this nonsense?

thanks btw
>>
File: MorningFluttershy.png (1MB, 947x843px) Image search: [Google]
MorningFluttershy.png
1MB, 947x843px
>>25841701
That soft looking little butter pony is in good shape mentally for what she has gone though. Your fluttershy is even stronger than she or anyone else realizes.
>>
File: 1393174120185.png (182KB, 443x492px) Image search: [Google]
1393174120185.png
182KB, 443x492px
>>25841833
This.
>>
>>25841833

Some of the best Flutterfiction I've read was on how Fluttershy takes care of animals.

This includes having to put them down when age, sickness, or injury gets to be too much. She carries a thousand little murders on her soul, but better her than thee.
>>
>>25841442
Calm your autism for just one moment, please
>>
>>25841907
I know which story you're referring to, and yeah - it hit like a dump truck full of feels.
>>
File: Eyesofkindness.png (779KB, 900x493px) Image search: [Google]
Eyesofkindness.png
779KB, 900x493px
>Revenge suggestions?
>>25841701
You could put whoever under a magnifying glass looking for any reason to ruin them financially. Maybe save any other ponies that weren't too delicate like fs(and so they can't buy any more). Don't really have to adopt them. Too many ponies around I feel would take away too much focus where it needs to be. But you could set them up in an adjacent apartment or something.

Or you could just go hire someone to beat them crippled. I'm mean to the point they can't physically harm anyone again.

And even then that would be a kindness.
>>
>>25836656
Agreeing with these nuture porn addicts
>>25836733
>>25836949
>>25837422
>>
File: FlutterShydgbndgndgft.png (350KB, 600x893px) Image search: [Google]
FlutterShydgbndgndgft.png
350KB, 600x893px
Who ever makes the next thread needs to replace hunter anon with the Colgate one here >>25836656 and update the full story list.
>>
File: 1450660548905.png (589KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450660548905.png
589KB, 768x768px
Sorry that the pastebin hasn't been updated guys, I wasn't around for the last 2 threads so I missed posting them. However I am back and I've updated everything. Plus I got a little surprise for next thread!

>>25842138
Already on it
>>
>>25842193
>Lunastory is coming back
Excellent!

Since it's getting to the end of the thread, may I suggest an OP pic for next one?
>>
File: FukkenSaved.png (2KB, 210x161px) Image search: [Google]
FukkenSaved.png
2KB, 210x161px
>>25842204
That's a nice pic, I'll definitely use it in the future but I've got a bunch of other pics that I've been dying to use.

However, I'm going to save that pic for future use.
>>
>>25842193
GIVE ME THE PASTEBIN
>>
>>25842432
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
Complete Stories: http://pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
Full story List: http://pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
>>
>>25842470
update it please
>>
>>25842697
Update what? I've already updated all the stories that have gotten new content and the preset for next thread has all the latest/popular stories on it.
>>
>>25839239
The go-to recipe for the majority of green is
>like 12-20 lines to a post
>5 max are dialogue

The high volume of dialogue in your green is refreshing. I'd hate to see it go.
>>
>>25842763
sry i don't followed the story. if in there will be sex, can i help you?
>>
File: 1332796893049.png (701KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1332796893049.png
701KB, 500x670px
>>25842204
I was thinking this could be good too
>>
File: 1390266160779 - Copy - Copy.jpg (148KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1390266160779 - Copy - Copy.jpg
148KB, 600x800px
>>25842812
this one I edited and it's still a little to edgy for me
>>
>>25835291
I hope Skittles continues to be a naughty little pony and earns herself some harsher spankings.
>>
File: 1449613348083.jpg (47KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449613348083.jpg
47KB, 854x480px
>>25840411
>Well, at least your vision goes ass shit when you stand up with bad circulation anymore
>Anon is blind
>>
File: WorriedLaughter.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
WorriedLaughter.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>25842808
The Luna story? I don't know yet but probably not. I'm holding back on updating the Luna story until next thread.

You seem drunk hermann. Take a breather.
>>
File: owthedge.jpg (317KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
owthedge.jpg
317KB, 917x720px
>>25842843
>>
>>25842853
>wanting Skittles to be abused
Fuck off.
>>
>>25842854
dude. i'm half retarded and i still got what he meant to say
>>
>>25842864
>Spanking is abuse!
I want tumblr to leave.
>>
File: 1448977070270.gif (180KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448977070270.gif
180KB, 400x400px
>>25842859
i am horny
>>
>>25842881

Hey, i know.

lets pit the tumblrfags against the redditfags and see what happens!
>>
>>25842884
>horny
Haha is funny because horse in picture is having horn.

>>25842853
>>25842864
>>25842881
Can we fucking not do this again?
>>
>>25842854
It's a mistype. He meant
> Well, at least your vision [no longer] goes ass shit when you stand up with bad circulation anymore
"Well, at least" wouldn't make sense if the bad thing was still happening.
>>
File: Howaboutno2.gif (879KB, 229x188px) Image search: [Google]
Howaboutno2.gif
879KB, 229x188px
>>25842881
>using force on Skittles in any way
>>
>>25842881
I agree with you on that sentiment, but could you have at least tried to not sound like Anon Jr. was growing three sizes just talking about Skittles getting spanked?
>>
File: Dafuq.png (461KB, 1071x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.png
461KB, 1071x1035px
>>25842891
>horny
>Haha is funny because horse in picture is having horn.

Well memed.
>>
>>25842888

>trips confirm this is a brilliant idea
>>
>>25839662
fuckin' lol
>>
>>25842888
What about the pissfags and anti-pissfags? Can we throw them in too?
>>
>>25842903
i just finished milking the face of my girlfriend, i can help you fucking luna
>>
>>25841961
Why not both?
>>
New thread: >>25842919
>>
>>25842853
>>25842864
>>25842881
>tfw spankings aren't enough to settle Skittles down
>tfw Anon is force to buy a whip and keep it on his person at all times, lest the horny little mare continue her shenanigans
>>
>>25842915

sure why not
>>
>>25829488
possibly want was regained confidence in itself and stop being afraid not to be able to accommodate the wishes of his master, who flies to fly through the skies and be herself, with all the terrible experiences of the past even in his mind but his loyalty to the only human who has treated with kindness
>>
>>25829751
Anon then wakes up and realizes that it was all a dream
>>
File: whatcryptologists.png (2MB, 1435x844px) Image search: [Google]
whatcryptologists.png
2MB, 1435x844px
>>25844027
hm.
>>
>>25830225
I'm afraid that at some point Anon simply decide to flee, leaving the farm without administrator, one harvest unsold and their workers to their fate, because simply cannot or do not want to stick with a load not asked nor provides any satisfaction only more and more problems and responsibilities that gradually steal his life
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.