[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Discord episode(s) >Diamond Tiara episode >Trixie will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1357862569804.png (909KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1357862569804.png
909KB, 1920x1080px
>Discord episode(s)
>Diamond Tiara episode
>Trixie will NEVER have a redemption episode
>>
>>25804284
GOOD I NEVER EXPECTED A GODDAMN THING ANYWAY
>>
>>25804284
>Trixie
>literal newfag-tier waifu
Sorry Op, but she's a literally who? now.
>>
>>25804284
You know, you'd think it'd be more likely that Trixie would get redeemed rather than Diamond fucking Tiara.
>>
>>25804324
>literally who
Maybe if you're a mainline show-only fag.
She appears a fair bit in the comics and her alt universe depiction in EQG.
>>
>>25804284
i thought she was redeemed
>>
>>25804413
Trixie is terrible and makes me cringe in EQG.
>>
>>25804628
Barely counted as that to me.
She literally just said sorry, blamed it all on the amulet, and left.
>>
>>25804646
I would like to see her perhaps be lead astray by a greater evil, see the error of her ways ala Discord and then get a more proper redemption as he did. Maybe throw Lightning Dust and a third in the mix as well.
>>
File: 1449370424926.jpg (354KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
1449370424926.jpg
354KB, 1008x672px
>>25804284
>>
>>25804284
its fucked up she was presented as a villain in the first place

her unforgiveable sins:
1.) mocked the people who volunteered to come up on stage during the audience participation part of her act

2.) made up a bunch of patently ridiculous stories about how powerful her magic is

3.) acted really full of herself

these are all things that actual stage magicians literally do and it's just expected and lauded behavior. it's basically their entire job.

but no the retards in horseland get mad that she's a "liar" and ruin her livelihood.

shit don't tell these stupid motherfuckers that the actors in their hearth's warming eve pageant didn't actually found equestria or they'll burn the fucking palace down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.