[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am writing my first fanfiction about a human entering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: typing-on-laptop.jpg (49KB, 1000x642px) Image search: [Google]
typing-on-laptop.jpg
49KB, 1000x642px
I am writing my first fanfiction about a human entering equestria. Any ideas?
>>
>>25743873
I have a ton of good ones, but I'm not giving them to you. I have my own autism fic to write one of theses day.
>>
>>25743873
It's Human in Equestria. The idea here is just don't do it.
>>
>>25743873
If you're not shipping the MC with an OC then you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1435292556263.gif (580KB, 197x196px) Image search: [Google]
1435292556263.gif
580KB, 197x196px
>>25743873
Make it as cliche as possible. Make sure your human is a Mary Sue character. Minimum of 2 ponies falling in love with him. Don't write any sex scenes until your character is married to his one true love. Add in an all powerful villain that "ONLY ANON CAN DEFEAT!" Bonus points if you refer to ponies by color rather than name (ex: "the lavender mare").

And the number 1 rule is to ALWAYS start your sentences with pronouns! That's the key to good writing!

I hope this helps :)
>>
>>25743873
Don't.

You'll never finish it and it'll forever nag at your mind.
>>
>>25743873
>Step 1.->rape
>Step 2.-post in 4chan
>Step 3.-???
>Step 4.-Anon Rapes Everypony in Equestria General: We bump until he returns edition

SUCCESS!
>>
Ok guys here's an excerpt from the story so far. Feel free to give criticism.

>Twilight took him to see her other friends while Applejack stayed behind to look after the orchard. They headed into town, which seemed dead. Twilight said it was because it was early, but it was 8:00 in the morning. They came across a few ponies, but the ignored them for the most part. Then Twilight pointed to a pink one, and they approached. Twilight introduced them, and after taking one look at Hans, the pink pony screamed and darted away. Hans, confused enough already, was on the verge of breaking down from his own madness that must be causing this. Twilight explained to Hans that she was named Pinkie Pie, and he’d get to know her better that night. She always had a surprise for newcomers. Hans really did not care at all.
>>
>>25743873
Add one bacon-cup of lewd followed by more lewd, hard hitting feels an a catastrophic lewdpocakipse of an ending.
>>
>>25743929
Jesus yes. I created a psudo-general by accident and I'm constantly reminded about not finishing the story I wrote
>>
Obliganiggatory rape post.
>reap
>>
Make it a story of Twilight's spell going wrong.
>>
>>25743873
Make him unhappy to be in Equestria because he misses his wife and two kids from Earth and would like to get back there as soon as possible.
>>
>>25745465
Why don't you write a half assed ending and tell them to go fuck themselves?
Then you can use another name to write.
Seriously, it is better than having millions of shitty threads with BUMP.
>>
>>25745465
hey I've created at least 5 generals now where I only ever posted in the first thread

it's ok
>>
>>25743873
Make it contain sex.
Also make the human all powerful, like defating the hydra or some other stuff.
>Don't forget to write Luna in ye olde english
>Make Applehorse incomprehensible with her southern accent.
>Fluttershy MUST stutter every word.
Literally everything you need to do, then just post it, sit back and enjoy your new, very own general.
>>
>>25743873
They drive a classic Lincoln Town Car and brought it with them
>>
kill yourself nigger
>>
File: MLP H+H--AJ Intr..png (37KB, 531x641px) Image search: [Google]
MLP H+H--AJ Intr..png
37KB, 531x641px
>>25743873
>not writing a hypothetical TV special starring the mane 6
Get on my level, OP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.