[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"ANON, FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME, YOU. CANNOT. MATE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: 1449815069572.png (278KB, 1600x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1449815069572.png
278KB, 1600x1223px
>"ANON, FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME, YOU. CANNOT. MATE. WITH. US."
>"You've seen me from behind a million god damned times! WE. HAVE. NO. GENITALIA."
>"WE CAN'T MATE."
>"THERE IS NO FUN ALLOWED IN EQUESTRIA"
>"WE GO THROUGHOUT OUR DAY TO DAY LIVES DOING THREE THINGS"
>"1. BEING CONSTANTLY WATCHED."
>"YES, IT'S NOT SOME ACT. OUR DAY TO DAY LIVES ARE CONSTANTLY MONITORED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE."
>"2. BEING UNCONDITIONALLY HAPPY."
>"WE'RE STRIPPED OF ALL EMOTION BUT JOY IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT WE DON'T DO ANYTHING "OBSCENE"
>"3. NEVER. DYING."
>"THAT'S RIGHT ANON. IT'S BEEN 5 PAINFUL YEARS. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME AGE?"
>"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE HELL YOU'VE JUST WILLINGLY STEPPED INTO?"
>"YOU WILL NEVER DIE. YOU WILL NEVER LOVE. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE."
>"I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY ANON. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? I. ALWAYS. AM."
>>
>>25729282
Make out with Twilight
>>
Jesus
>>
>>25729282
you have a mouth suck me off with your mouth pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x960px
>>25729282
That sounds like the absolute hell that is the inability to feel anything but joy in Heaven by eternally basking in the glory of God.
i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the Saints.
>>
>>25729282
If you're happy then why are you yelling?
>>
File: 1390573826242.png (220KB, 584x296px) Image search: [Google]
1390573826242.png
220KB, 584x296px
>>25729282
OP is a fag.
We have seen bones of creatures, death is canon you massive shitlord.
We also have seen ponies go sad Party of one anyone? angry and crazy.
>>
>>25729282
But your brother and the cakes...
>>
>>25729318
OP is a fag, but I'm probably a bigger faggot for playing along with him.
>>
>>25729313
How would that work? if you can never feel anything but joy, then how the hell do you even feel despair or anything else that could make it feel horrible?
>>
>>25729313
The sinners are much more fun
You know that only the good die young
>>
File: 1443656443666.jpg (153KB, 1000x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1443656443666.jpg
153KB, 1000x1540px
>>25729313
>i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the Saints.
I guess that explains why Jesus hanged out with the sinners.
That and saving their souls from damnation
>>
>>25729310
You no longer have genitals either
>>
>>25729322
It's a paradox itself.Without each other you wont feel pain without joy, but at the same time you won't feel joy without pain.
>>
File: 545.jpg (121KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
545.jpg
121KB, 500x413px
Nothing will come out, but fucking is canon.
>>
>>25729356
Why can't pain and joy exist without one another? If I were to take a take a newborn and subject it to nothing but pain, would it not feel pain because it doesn't know joy?
>>
>>25729379
Well pissing is cannon, since over a barrel.
>>
>>25729282
>you still have a mouth
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 494x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 494x627px
>>25729322
There actually has been discussion over that and one particularly sadistic idea that has been brought up has been the idea that those who go to heaven are made aware of the suffering that happens in hell to keep thankful. The extreme dichotomy of ultimate suffering paired with ultimate joy.
The more I think of heaven, the more the idea of it makes less sense on how it can feasibly work. But I don't care because >>25729333
Honestly, your post is exactly what I was hoping for and nothing more. I love Billy Joel. Nice trips, you earned em, anon.
>>25729342
K
>>
>>25729394
I confused the names, it was The Last Roundup, not over a barrel.
>>
>>25729391
Yes. The infant's mind will think that pain is normal and without it would feel at a loss. You have know how it feels in order to understand its meaning, without it life would seem pointless.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1013x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1013x782px
>>25729434
At the same time though, the pain receptors that exist in the body are still going to be activated when they are damaged. The only true way to live without pain is to not be able to receive any messages from those pain receptors, which is a rare disease that has a terrible problem.
You can't feel pain or possibly can't even feel anything related to the sense of touch, but your body is still experiencing it.
>You won't know there's a grain of sand in your eye.
>you won't try to get it out, letting it sit in there unknowingly and potentially damaging the lens of your eye.
>you won't realize a snake, spider, insect is biting you unless you see it.
>you could have a body part cramp up and not know why you fell over and can't get up.
>you could very well die or be dying and not know it until you lose consciousness and hit the floor.

We can know pain and joy without one another. Our body will always feel pain, and even the lack of something fun can help us differentiate a boring moment from a fun one. But pain truly helps us appreciate when we are appreciating and enjoying something, and vice versa.
>>
>>25729282

>2015
>still having the false headcanon that ponies don't fuck
>implying Meghan has ever contradicted Lauren Faust on this issue
>implying The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows isn't confirmation of what Lauren Faust said about this issue
>>
>>25729282
You need to sit on my face
>>
shut the fuck up twilight, and eat my ass you fucking cunt
>>
>>25729502
Yup. I didn't believe it myself until I meet someone from the fandom who had 'Shit the Life' literally abused his entire life until his later years when he was kicked out of foster care. He got interested in ponies and we meet over some games. We became fast friends and he started getting a bit more light hearted, but at the risk of sounding like a faggot he legitimately felt his sins crushing him; giving him a bi-polar personality as well as succumbing to fits of rage and confusion.
>>
>>25729663
>>25729557
>>
>>25729282
ANON WANT
>>
File: image.png (240KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240KB, 600x650px
>>25729663
To be honest, the only thing I really get out of that is that those who get abused end up pretty fucked in the head. And that's coming from a guy with a laundry list of /d/-tier fetishes and three tulpas.
I grew up in a pretty good, loving home, but parents divorced and both died after a while. Fucked me right up in some ways but I thankfully never felt I deserved abuse or that my actions were unforgivable. So that's good.
But what I can say is that although he wasn't responsible for what those people did to him, he's responsible for his actions and reactions to things. He needs help and better stress relief methods than what he has at the moment. deep-breathing did wonders for me and my slight aggressive ways. Now I'm practically docile.

Anyways, he may have had a shitty start to life, but he clearly still knows joy by having a friend in you and others.
>>
>>25729350
lesbian mouth pussy sex
>>
File: Pain.jpg (99KB, 700x474px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.jpg
99KB, 700x474px
>>25729282
>Living in, but still separate, of this world, Anon took to his quest the only way he knew how.
>He the ever-moment painted on their faces. Hollow eyes and cheery tones while they suffered constant joy.
>Pain and death he gave the ponies to break them of this curse.
>He never knew if we were watching, but judged death was a kinder fate than joy.
>Heirlooms stolen, life works set to ruin, Anon had his way.
>Homes razed and, for the cruellest kinds, decorations he of them did make.
>Every sin of human's plague saw the ponies lose all hope.
>From every bruise and harm he recovered, every jail escaped.
>Every guard left in a heap, or a worse fate for those not so weak.
>The skies had darkened, storms grew deep, the stars went out at night.
>With every plague he set upon, the ponies grew in might.
>While fillies wept in bed at night, so too did Anon cry.
>Himself no more, not human or man, the mirror told him lies, and yet he chose to be.
>They found their sparks of a revolting kind, the ones they lost so long ago.
>With bloody tears they found the strength of which they had never known.
>Anon's final day came at a docking bay.
>He torched the sails and fed chum most foul to the sharks he lured.
>His judgement came by thunderous crowds, the collected hatred, bearing torch and axe.
>The hand of God struck down upon him, in shape of many hooves.
>Their rage cast him by death's cold feet, and safe behind consciousness’ door.
>On smouldered gallows he stood, a gutting hook 'round his neck.
>One last look saw the lifelong hatred he had worked to sew.
>A restful smile when he was freed from the duties he upheld.
>Tears of sour honey, when he had seen his spring harvest so sweet.
>Nearly human, but all too far, they cast him off the docks.
>>
File: And anguish.jpg (18KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
And anguish.jpg
18KB, 236x338px
>>25730102
>Their horrors over, the ponies soon returned to normal life, though not as they had known.
>Bitter strife and petty hatred swept through the land, a scar on pony hearts.
>Still one pony was absent that fateful day, she knew what had been done.
>Twilight alone cried for their prince, in his garb of thorned roses.
>And we no longer watched.
>>
>>25730102
>>25730114
That's pretty well made actually
>>
>>25730114
bravo sir
>>
>>25729546
And let's not forget the cakes gave birth to the twins
>>
>if you suck me off as much as possible the show would be too lewd to air. Then it'll get canceled and everyone would be free!

>it would be selfish of you to not suck my dick!
>>
>>Nothing in Equestria has genitalia.
>>Everything still has to grow up.
>>Everything just springs up out the ground.

Anon spends the rest of his days looking for Dwarven Women.
>>
>>25729350
H..how did you know about that accident. I never told anyone.
>>
File: 1426723941692.png (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426723941692.png
206KB, 500x500px
If this true, I have present for OP
>>
>>25729282
>tfw you escaped one hell to stumble into another
>>
>>25730114
A diamond in the shit.
>>
>>25729282
>WE. HAVE. NO. GENITALIA
But you have a mouth, right? Where there's an orifice, there's a way.
>>
>>25729282
You're such a buzzkill, Purple Dumb. I'm gonna go hump your teachers featureless crotch.
>>
>>25729282
do I have genitalia twilight?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.