[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Thanks for these tasty gems, Anon. But what can I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1447910368065.png (303KB, 898x638px) Image search: [Google]
1447910368065.png
303KB, 898x638px
>Thanks for these tasty gems, Anon. But what can I do for you in return?
>>
>>25722943
Can you go get me a slice of Victorian sponge from the shops? im a bit hungry
>>
>>25722943
Sing that Jolly Old Saint Nicholas song again.
>>
>>25722943
Get over Rarity
>>
>>25722943
get me the key to Twilight's chastity cage
>>
>>25722943
die
>>
File: Bend over.png (403KB, 664x792px) Image search: [Google]
Bend over.png
403KB, 664x792px
>>
File: kkk blue.png (23KB, 243x260px) Image search: [Google]
kkk blue.png
23KB, 243x260px
>>25722943

I would like you to join our little organization.
>>
>>25722943
Bend over
>>
Go over to Rarity's and take what's yours. Trust me, chicks like it when you're aggressive.
>>
File: 54978909.jpg (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
54978909.jpg
72KB, 400x400px
>>25722943
Choke yourself!
>>
>>25722943
Suck on those little toes of yours.
>>
>>25722999
Do it, dubstrips demand it.
>>
>>25722943

Start masturbating.
>>
>>25722943
I want to fuck Rarity. thanks
>>
>>25722943

"How about you arrange a date with me and Twilight?"
>"Twilight Shmilight, is that all you think about. Anon?"
"Come on, Spike, these gems weren't cheap."
>Spike continues eating. "Probably should have bought more."
"..."
>Spike perks up. "Hey, maybe that's not a bad idea Anon... But I have one *little* condition."
"Condition? This better not be getting more gems for you."
>"Nope. I'll get you a date with Twilight... but only if you get Rarity to go on a date with me."
"...You're not serious. Tell me you're not serious."
>Spike continues munching. "Well, if you don't want Twilight *that* badly..."
"Dammit. Alright, I'll arrange a date for you and Rarity on my own *little* condition."
>"Name it!"
"We're going on a double date."
>Spike spits out chunks of gems at you. "But... wait... really? Wouldn't that be kind of... weird? I mean Twilight is like a mom to me!"
"Well, if you don't want Rarity that badly..."
>"Alright, Anon, I get the point. You're on!"
>>
>>25725789

Continue.
>>
>>25725789

>You are Anon, the laziest Pegasus in Ponyville
>Somehow you make friends with everyone and they don't give a shit that you do nothing and have no money
>Maybe it's your cutie mark, two ponies hugging one another
>You make your way outside Twilight's library, politely saying hi to everypony you pass
>You rap a few times on Rarity's door, which opens loosely
>Uh-oh, looks like she's gone into full dress mode
>You never go into dress mode
"Hey Rarirty, are you there?"
>"Oh, hello, one minute!" she says from the back of her house."
>Finally, she comes to the door, her hair mangled and glasses drooping. Why Spike would want this mare is beyond you.
>"Oh, Anon, come in, you look like you need some proper attire for that "special somepony"!"
>Are you shitting me Spike, you already told her via flame-mail?
"Oh, well, yes, I suppose I do, Rarity. But I need a favor, a really big favor."
>She claps her hooves together happily. "Oh Anon, you are one lucky stallion! Once I heard, I couldn't stop myself from making something special for you! Here, this is the finest-"
>You stand there for a while, not really listening to the details about how this fabric was from Manehattan or the type of stitch that makes you look more macho.
>"Well, what do you think?"
"Uh... it's stunning. I can't believe you put so much work into such an outfit for me. How much do I owe you?"
>She winks at you. "Nothing, darling! I couldn't stand to see you going out with Twilight lacking the proper attire!"
>Shake it off, get to the point Anon!
"I have a REALLY big request for you Rarity."
>"Oh, are the arms not quite the right size? Is there a seam showing?"
"No, no, nothing like that. Do you mind... er... joining Twilight and I?"
>Rarity gives you a confused look. "That's not really proper, Anon, why would I-"
"Spike really wants to go out with you. He figured we might be able to do a double date."
>Rarity giggles. "Come now, Anon, you're acting like Pinkie!"
>>
This is another "anon fucks spike" prompt, isn't it? continue
>>
>>25726026

(I will be back after a delicious dinner. Please engage bumping mode until I get back. And no, Anon isn't going to be fucking Spike, no matter how much you want it.)
>>
>>25726026
>>You rap a few times on Rarity's door, which opens loosely
>rape
FTFY senpai
>>
>>25722943
Easy, stop getting episodes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.