[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, I may have accidentally cast a spell on you that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: whale thing.png (344KB, 1600x1762px) Image search: [Google]
whale thing.png
344KB, 1600x1762px
>"Anon, I may have accidentally cast a spell on you that removes your refractory period."
>>
unlimited power
>>
>accidentally
>>
>>25694711
>And then Anon had a motherfucking stroke and died.

The end.
>>
>>25694711
OH NO MY REFRACTORY PERIOD!
>>
Well, Princess Celestia, you're gonna have to take responsibility for this. And I know just the way you can do it, if you know what I mean.

Now would you kindly turn out the lights, turn around, and leave my house cuz I'm gonna masturbate for hours and hours.
>>
File: bueno-cat.jpg (108KB, 556x597px) Image search: [Google]
bueno-cat.jpg
108KB, 556x597px
>be anon without his refractory period
>devise a mischievous plan
>go for days without fapping, although there were times when walking around town with exposed pony poons everywhere made you have to stay home
>wait until your balls cannot take anymore without release
>walk into town, cock in hand, stroking furiously
>ponies everywhere are gasping, pointing at you
>the urge to splurge is strong with this one
>jizz goes flying everywhere
>no mare, colt, nor filly was safe
>and you had the ability to do so
>perfectly aimed shots hits ponies in their mane, eyes, face, etc
>soon they call for help
>mane 6 arrive
>cum on each of them
>they call the princesses
>cum on them
>get banished to the moon
>yfw
>>
File: 1446685438687.jpg (72KB, 453x304px) Image search: [Google]
1446685438687.jpg
72KB, 453x304px
>>25695088
>>
File: shining armor.gif (212KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
shining armor.gif
212KB, 600x400px
>>25694711
Finally, the perfect opportunity to get Celestia to indulge me in my forced chastity fetish.

>implying this isn't just as planned
>>
>>25695088
This
>>
>>25694711
NO
MY REFRACTORY PERIOD IS WHEN I HAVE AMAZING IDEAS
>>
File: 1365125046556.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1365125046556.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>25695358
>>
File: bueno.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>25695088
>spend the first 2 weeks on the moon without fapping again
>the moment you balls are about to burst you begin to work the willy facing retrograde to the Moon's orbit
>the resulting cumshot has enough volume and velocity to re-enter the atmosphere and cover half the planet in your splooge
>>
>>25696041
MORE

B O O S T E R S
O
O
S
T
E
R
S
>>
>>25694711
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.