[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So everyone Is talking about how the nightmare moon victory scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: large.png (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
432KB, 1280x720px
So everyone Is talking about how the nightmare moon victory scenario is not that bad, but like mom said, she would bring 'an era of evil'

Of course things were fine at the castle, and she is vain enough to tolerate public viewings of her castle, but what do you think she changed besides sealing Tia in the moon and the whole night thing? She seems to want Equestria to flourish but also has an iron hoof.
>>
>>25641279
Crops can't grow.
>>
>>25641292
She'd have to eventually allow at least partial days if she didn't want to commit suicide by starvation, assuming she can starve to death. What's the point in taking over if everyone dies?
>>
>>25641292
They could clearly grow crops since everyone was alive, DYEWTS?
>>
>>25641279
>mom
Stopped reading right the fuck there.
>>
She probably doesn't bother to stop any monsters or anything unless they threaten her rule. So the ponies have to fend for themselves.
>>
>>25641317
>>25641327
>"THE NIGHT - WILL LAST - FOREVER!"
>"THE NIGHT"
>"FOREVER"
What fucking part of forever to you faggots misunderstand?
>>
>>25641350
I dunno man, there has to be more changes besides night and a lack of bugbears being stopped.
>>
>>25641357
Well clearly they don't go by the same laws of physics then, clearly eternal night is not an apocalyptic scenario for them. Did you watch the finale or do you just come here to shitpost between fapping to shitty fetish green text?
>>
File: sleepyanon.png (750KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyanon.png
750KB, 1280x930px
>>25641292
You could speculate they used magical crops or some shit that didn't require sunlight but rather moonlight; or they simply lived off mushrooms and other nocturnal plants.
>>
File: 953260.jpg (63KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
953260.jpg
63KB, 1400x1050px
>>25641279
evil doesn't mean you can't have good publicity, a cunning villain could easily spin it so that they look like the good guy once they have enough control.
plus morality is kinda based on who calls the shots and writes the books so her by her definitions her followers might be "good".

pic is a good example of how to spin the whole story in her favor, or alternatively claim that Celestia did so only so she would have total rule.
>>
>>25641357
She'd change her tone if she actually succeeded and saw the impracticality of the night literally lasting forever. We know plants in Equestria need sunlight to survive just like they do here.

>>25641393
Mushrooms are fungi, not plants Anon.

As far as we know plants there need sunlight just as much as they do here. They even sung about it in Winter Wrap Up

"...clear the ground, plant our tiny seeds--with proper care and SUNSHINE everyone it feeds."

At a minimum they'd need greenhouses with a synthetic light source. You can't have photosynthesis without photons.
>>
>>25641381
What the fuck did you just imply, you little faggot? I began watching this fucking show the day it first fucking aired. I hardly even knew 4chan even existed at that time. I watched the show on my own fucking acord, completely ignorant of the surrounding fandom until 2011.
>>
>>25641442
Yeah, well I have been watching since g1, eat that faggot.
>>
>>25641467
OH YEAH WELL I PAINTED HORSES DIFFERENT COLORS IN THE FUCKING FIFTIES!
>>
>>25641442
I implied you don't know what your talking about. I assume since you posted a reply to my comment >>25641327

that you somehow think it is still an apocalyptic situation despite everyone being alive 2-3 years into eternal night in the show. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>25641467
>>25641483
Well I invented horses. Eat my dick shitlords.
>>
>>25641499
Well I invented horsefucking, cloudfaggot.
>>
>>25641279
Even tyrants need subjects to rule over. Obviously she's not going to just go on a killing spree.
>>
>>25641292
Except we clearly saw living plants.
>>
>>25641441
You have a point, but if there are spells to travel through a timeline and distort it, then surely there is some sort of spell to make crops immune to withering without sunlight.
>>
>>25641546
Magic plants I guess.
>>
>>25641317
>What's the point in taking over if everyone dies?
You still won. And it's an eternal victory.
>>
>>25641317
>>25641292
But the forest is still alive and they've had enough time to rebuild the old castle.
>>
>>25641561
But the whole point of her flipping her shit in the first place was that she was jealous of the love and attention her sister got and that her night wasn't as appreciated as Celestia's day. She's in the same situation as being locked away on the moon if everyone is dead. That's no victory.
>>
>>25641584
Sometimes the only way to win is to make everyone lose.
>>
>>25641499
Poseidon?
>>
>>25641671
go ahead and say whatever faggot, you were literally proven wrong.
>>
>>25641702
I'm not the same anon you were arguing with. Just making a point.
>>
>>25641720
That other Anon isn't me either.
>>
>>25641720
okay I guess, kek
>>
>t-this is the best every guys, m-muh waifu would be a great ruler despite all indications of the opposite and totally make it all work out like in my headcanon

Is this what we need to look forward ? These threads for like a month ?
>>
>>25641279
>like mom said
Mom also said that she can't decide what the current writers decide to do with the storyline.
>>
File: NMM1390286068970.png (756KB, 1226x1522px) Image search: [Google]
NMM1390286068970.png
756KB, 1226x1522px
>>25641415

NMM would approve no depiction of Woobie Moon.
>>
>>25641279
Just look at her face

How could she be an evil tyrant with an adorable face like that?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.