[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bank Robber CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 6

File: Picture of a Vault Door.jpg (21KB, 325x450px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of a Vault Door.jpg
21KB, 325x450px
As the car slowly makes its way through the streets, a hoof gently nudges you awake with a start. You snort and look around, only to find yourself in a large, four-door vehicle with genuine leather seats. Its a fairly common model, you know that much for certain, perfect for blending in with a large number of other vehicles like will probably be necessary later.

The pony waking you up is a particularly curvaceous pink unicorn mare, your second in command for some reason. Her name is Loving Embrace, and she chuckles as you squirm under each of her pokes. "Hey boss," she says, poking you again until you finally sit up and glare at her to get her to stop. "We're almost there."

Up front, a dull red earth pony stallion with a muted purple mane looks back at you and grins. His name is Jury Rigging, and he's here to get you into the vault. "This is gonna rock," he said as he pulled his bag of gear up closer to him.

The fourth and final member of your party sits up front, quiet as usual until she has something to rage about. Her name is Boilerplate, and she's a dark blue pegasus with a black mane and anger issues, lots of them.

And today, you're here to hit the First Equestrian Bank, their largest location that holds the most money, and more important some of the most valuable magical artifacts in existence.

You catch a glimpse of your face in the rearview mirror.

What are you?
http://strawpoll.me/6153867
http://strawpoll.me/6153874

Input coat and mane colors below.;
>>
>>25625429
red and blue, like spiderman
>>
>>25625429
RED mane.
GREY coat.
>>
>>25625429
Gray coat and black or dark gray mane.
>>
>>25625429
>mane
GREEN LIKE CASH
>fur
GOLD LIKE BITS

CALL OURSELVES

FIDDY BIT
>>
You are an earth pony stallion, gifted with more strength and endurance than other races. Your coat is grey and your mane is dull red color.

What is your special talent?
>>
>>25625536
Blowing shit up.
>>
>>25625536
We have a way with words. Our cutiemark is a silver tongue.
>>
>>25625536
our CM is a barbell because we have immanse
EARTH
PONY
STRENGTH
>>
>>25625536
>rape
>>
>>25625556
Here

I can go with >>25625638
>>
>>25625556
This is fine
>>
>>25625660
>>25625638
>>25625556

Your name is Bulk Biceps.

No, not really, that's a stupid name. Your name is Solid Stance, and you are strong. More than just physically, it radiates as a calm power that ripples within every situation that you stand in. You are in control, no matter what. And this bank job is just another example of it.

It's a bit hasty, to be sure, but you got a solid tip about an opportunity, an item of great value inhabiting the vault today under minimal security while cleaning goes on. If you get this, you could be rich. Rich enough to buy your own country and move there even if the heat gets too bad.

You have a bit of time before you make it to the bank. You can talk to any of the other crew-members or reflect on them, their purposes, and different chunks of the plan.
>>
>>25625638
This.
>>
>>25625730
I keep forgetting my trip. Sorry, I'll try to be better about it.
>>
>>25625730
Let's hear our plan step by step.
>>
>>25625730
How is Jury getting the vault open?
What's the getaway plan?
What's plan B if we can't getaway?
>>
>>25625730
Knowing the plan is kinda a requirement.
>>
>>25625755
>>25625767
The plan is a simple one, but a good one. The only way to fuck it up is to fuck it up.

Step 1: Use guns to frighten/subdue the ponies inside the bank.
Step 2: Leave one pony to take care of the hostages and make sure they don't start shit, as well as to keep the Royal Guard from wrecking your ass should things go real south.
Step 3: Get Jury to vault. In his bag he has a fancy-ass drill that should get you into the vault.
Step 4: The Heavenly Crown should be in a black box. Heavy, but you're strong enough to get it into the car.
Step 5: Book it. If you can get to Back Alley, no matter how many cops are on your flank, you should be free.

If you can't escape, that's when things get dicey. Everyone here is a solid shot and all of you have a couple of tricks up your sleeves, but lets hope that fighting the cops isn't too big of an issue. You're only four ponies and they have a lot of firepower, especially when it comes to keeping what you're going after.

Anything else to check?
>>
>>25625876
We need to check out Boiler's boiler. It's important.
>>
>>25625896
You take a moment to lean forward and look at Boilerplate's cute mark, a boiler. You know from experience it represents her... "unique" relationship with anger. The more upset and enraged she gets, the more power, speed, and skill she moves with. Not that she's incompetent without it, you just need to keep her a bit amped up to get 100% out of her.

She catches you looking at her flank and shoots you a glare to boil your blood, so you lean back and look away posthaste. You once saw her throw a fully-grown stallion two stories when she was angry enough. Loving, on the other hand, shifts not-quite-so subtly in order to get you to take a look at her flank.She's actually an ex-mistress who gave up on that line of work because it was, of all things, "not sexy enough". She seems like a ditz but she's that kissy mark on her flank represents a lot of skill at manipulating ponies plus a hodge-podge of other spells that help her get her way with any pony she decides is cute enough at the moment.
>>
Let's get this party started. Don't hestitate to get rid of a hostage to intimidate others, just in case. Priority aim are the clerkponies.
>>
>>25625942
Let's get this show on the road.
>>
>>25625942
Go time.
>>
>>25626017
>>25625966
>>25626041

The car comes to a stop about half a block away from the bank as you all look at each other and nod. This is the culmination of a couple day's planning, which is frankly not enough for your average job. But you all knew that this was a fifty/fifty shot death or glory (and by glory you meant a fucking massive amount of cash).

You all pile out of the car. You, Boiler, and Jurry get your shoulder-mounted, head-aimed tommy guns, and Loving grabs her telekinetically operated one. Masks go one and black paint goes over your cutie marks. Finally, they all turn back to look at you.

Who's taking point? How do you want to initiate this?
>>
>>25626049
How big is the bank, does it have any backalleys with doors of grated windows?
>>
>>25626049
Loving's in first, she can distract any guards. Next in's boiler. she gonna put the fear in them before they try anything and take out any would be heroes. After that it Jury, straight towards the vault. We come in last.
With a smile, of course.
>>
>>25626049
What's the security like?
>>
>>25626122
Lets see how much Loving can handle on her own before Boiler comes in. Until then Boiler can stay outside and make sure nobody tries to escape.
>>
>>25626075
>>25626129

The bank is very large. There are four entrances, each corresponding to a cardinal direction. The vault is in the middle and lowered into the ground, nearly indestructible. The upper levels are mostly offices and such, with a lot of spare cash floating around that you're a ware of. But the real prize is in the vault. Being in its own plaza, there aren't really any alleys or such to utilize, and it also presents the difficulty of a lot of different entry-points to get potentially screwed from. On the other hand, you don't really have to worry about getting pinned down or boxed in.

As a result of poor city planning, its also pretty far away from the nearest police station, but they have supplemented this with a private security force. This security force will be armed, but you doubt that they will actually engage in a firefight in the face of a hostage situation. Cameras and the like are a concern, but you've obscured your identities. No, the real problem will start once the guards actually start to show up. When that happens, you'll need to be out of there and moving if at all possible.

You quickly order your guys around. Loving, always willing to make a bit of a spectacle, removes her mask and casts a quick spell to die her mane and tail red, shaking it out so that falls around her face. From there, Boiler falls behind her with Jury next.

You quickly make your way towards the bank. The gardening on the bank's grounds is immaculate, carefully and gorgeously grown grass dotted by flowerbeds and trees. The walk-way is annoyingly long: it will be a bit hard to dash back to the car with this much space, even with your immense strength. But the doors are up ahead and Loving is ready to enter. She glances back at you once more before she goes in.

>"So am I going in seductive and just trying to distract the guards, or do you want me to get them down on the ground? I can do either, but last time I tried to do both I ended up hatefucking a cop."
>>
>>25626230
Whatever's easiest. They won't be an issue either way once we have hostages.
>>
>>25626230
Hatefucking does sound like a good distraction, but I'd go with a seductive approach and try to go in quiet.
>>
>>25626230
Try to be nice first, Loving.

In the meantime we will try to sneak into the bank, getting rid of the guards who are not avoidable. We should be ready to distract others from their fallen comrades not responding.
>>
Official thread music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhxN0A
>>
>>25626230
Seductive. Best to weaken their defenses as much as possible before the alarms go off. Possibly preventing the alarms all together if we're insanely lucky.
>>
>>25626322
>>25626293
Maybe if she's good enough she'll get one to give her some extra information about the place.
>>
>>25626313
>>25626293
>>25626284
>>25626259
Loving slips in, tucking her tommy gun underneath her mane and giving her flank such a sway as she makes her way inside that even you have to check yourself from watching its rounded roll as it gently undulates into the bank...

No, you are going to focus. And watch as she steps right up to the guard on duty and leans in to whisper something. The rest of you tuck your tommy guns onto your back. They'll be visible if anyone gets a serious close look at you, but for now you should be able to move relatively unnoticed. You carefully follow as soon as the poor bastard's face goes red from whatever she suggests would be a good time to him. He needs quickly and quietly as she starts to pull him aside...

You're now inside the lobby with the guard missing and Loving temporarily distracted. Its a slow day at the bank, right now, and you are in front of the teller's desks. The banker's desks are off to the side and you see one or two bankers chatting on the phone, while a couple of tellers take pony's transactions and such up near the front. In total, about twenty ponies in the building.

Boilerplate looks over at you with some consternation. For now, you're mostly okay, but you are wearing masks and obscuring your cutie marks in the middle of a crowded bank lobby. How do you plan to get this ball rolling?
>>
>>25626434
I TOLD YOU TO TRY TO SNEAK.

Try to act as security, sometimes they have their faces covered [where I come from]. If this won't work, ask other Anons.
>>
>>25626434
Can we get to the second floor without getting spotted?
>>
>>25626434
Where is the vault in relation to the lobby?
>>
>>25626434
Could we send Jury to cut the phone lines? Meanwhile I guess we should get to the tills and get the employees at gun point. Fire a few shots and tell everyone to get down.
>>
>>25626434
Let's have Jurry and Boiler each go to an exit so nobody can run; while we go to the bankers desk and have a nice chat with a teller.
>>
>>25626612
That last part is for when we go load, we're still sneaking.

>>25626638
We're still wearing our mask.
>>
>>25626660
loud*
>>
File: Bank first floor floorplan.png (12KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Bank first floor floorplan.png
12KB, 819x460px
Your mind is feeling a bit frazzled right now, so you decide to go over the basic floorplan for the bank's first floor.

You are approaching from the south exit, but this is a very large bank, so cutting off exits isn't really an option.

This gives you a few options.

You can try and calmly assert yourselves and make your way behind the desks, pretending to be security personnel. You can point guns at the tellers and get everyone on the ground, or you can try and sneak your way towards the vault, but that would probably require a distraction, bored as the teller ponies and ponies in line all look.

>>25626612
"Hey, Jury, when things go down, could we possibly cut the phone lines, keep them from calling anyone?"
>"Sorry, boss, but they've got redundancies, and it would take to long to get them all. We would have needed a huge crew to try something like that, and that would just cause problems of their own."

Do you guys know what you want to do?
>>
>>25626742
Lets pose as security and try to get up to the second floor.
>>
>>25626798
>>25626487
This
>>
>>25626742
If Loving is finished with that guard, how about we get her to convince someone to go over in a corner and start screaming their head off; while we try and slip into the vault.

Also could you get to the second floor from the vault room?
>>
>>25626823
Do your really want her to fuck someone in the corner?
>>
>>25626742

Some kind of distraction that won't make people too suspicious, so yeah, security or otherwise for now.
>>
>>25626845
She doesn't have to fuck them, just convince them that she will owe them big
>>
>>25626823
She's still busy with the first guard.
>>
>>25626896
Damn. Well let's go with his >>25626798 idea.
>>
File: header.jpg (102KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
102KB, 600x300px
>>25626742
buy some dlc
>>
>>25626814
>>25626798
You take a second to survey the ground. The blueprints you got are pretty accurate. Time for an old fashioned Bavarian Fire Drill, you suppose, you make a "keep it down" gesture towards Boilerplate and Jury Rigging and take a few quick steps like you know exactly what you're doing. The tellers take a glance over at you, but they're low-income workers who have long-since ceased to give a shot about anything at their job. You quickly make your way up the stairs and are pleasantly surprised as Loving quickly falls in behind Boiler and Jury as you make your way up, nodding at the tellers in a "this is normal sort of way."

As you climb the stairs, Loving slips up next to you. "I gave him a quick nap," she said. "Knocked him in the back of the head. Shouldn't be any permanent damage or anything, but he'll be out cold for a few hours, and we should be long gone by then."

As you finish climbing up the stairs, you get a better look around. There's a pretty clean-cut finish to this area, an office-y sort of look that's clearly well-maintained. Two halls split off to either side, offices dotting the walls, and a secretary sits in front of the stairs behind a small desk with a phone next to her as she drops a book, looking at you with some concern. A large group of armed ponies did just enter the area in front of her. "Um..." She quietly states, starting to sink a bit lower as though to hide underneath her desk. "C-can I help you?" She squeaks out. She seems concerned but not quite ready to take action.
>>
DON'T
ACT
DUMB
>>
>>25627101
Find monitoring room. Knock out it's guard[s]. Turn off the cameras. One of us should stay as guard, hidden near the door of monitoring room or right by it.
>>
>>25627101
We received a threat against this bank and we need to speak with the guy in charge and the head of security.
>>
>>25627144
This.
>>
>>25627101
Act cool and tell her that your group received word that there was some suspicious activity on the second floor; and that you were sent to check it out.
>>
>>25627144
>>25627225
"You guys are 101 E. Ergot Lane, right?" You say with a dispassionate stare. "We got a note that you were on enhance security state? Can I talk to the security chief?"

"Oh," she said, popping up with a blush spreading over her face. She flipped through a couple of pages and pointed out a blurb of text. "You'll be talking to Brick Wall, he's in office number 211, just down that hallway and to the right." She said, pointing down the direction you should go. "Uh... can I get a name for the visitor's docket?"
>>
>>25627483
Our name is Bulk Biceps
>>
>>25627483
My name is The Doctor.
>>
>>25627483
"Just call me Mr Grey."
>>
>>25627483
>>25627499
This. Just in case.
>>
>>25627578
>>25627499
"That's Bulk Biceps," you state, not stopping to sign the proffered book before you quickly trot down the hallway to the security room, crew in tow. This is all going much better than most of your heists: guards haven't even been alerted yet and Boilerplate hasn't smashed anypony into the ground yet. She does, however, pointedly bump into Jury Rigging out of boredom.

As you enter the security room, you see a massive wall of screens all along the west wall. A few ponies mill about, most of them with pistols strapped to their sides. A large, brown earth stallion with a cropped black mane who you assume to be Brick Wall by the larger amount of gear stuck on him as well as the general commanding air about him. Leaders tended to know leaders after all.

A couple of them look at you with some concern as you enter, one quick little pegasus sort of leaping up to his hooves as he looked at you.
>>
>>25627981
Let's shut the door behind us and get Boiler angry so she can knock out Brick Wall, while the rest of us deal with the others in the room.
>>
>>25627981
Continue the ruse while the others move into position to capture the guards before they have a chance to realize what's going on.
>>
>>25628054
>>25628082
You nod to your crew and look back at them as they ever so casually float to the other part of room. You casually reach your hind hoof back and swing the door shut until it clicks closed. The pegasus is practically jittering, twisting the wrist the revolver is hooked up to to cock their weapon while your people look at everyone around.

Brick Wall gives you a raised eyebrow, his face a mask of stoicism. "I'm Brick Wall," he said. "Chief of Security for this location. Can I ask what you're doing?"

You nod as you look back at him. "We're here investigating a possible security risk," you say calmly, mirroring his view as best as you can. "If you give us your full compliance, this will be quick."

Brick Wall mirrors your gaze and looks back at your people for a second, then at you. Finally he looks over to a unicorn sitting next to the phone and nods. The unicorn quick picks up the phone and begins dialing.

You only have a few seconds .What do you do?
>>
>>25628401
Those 2 posts contradicted each other. The first one was all aggressive and the second was all about trickery.
>>
>>25628401
Stay calm and see what happens.
>>
>>25628432
I tried to give you guys the best of both worlds because no one was breaking the tie.
>>
>>25628461
but have someone discreetly get close to the unicorn just in case.
>>
>>25628461
>>25628497
You look over at Boilerplate, she's the closest one to the unicorn pony in question, she trots over at a brisk pace. Of the seven ponies in the room, most of them are kind of sitting on the edge of their seats.

"Hello, police this is-"

Boilerplate doesn't need to listen to another word. Her hoof quickly goes to the unicorns head and slams it down onto the table. Actually, more specifically, onto the phone, smashing it with a single go. And just like that, everyone's tommy guns are at the ready, swung in to positiong (or levitated, in Loving's case), and all of them carefully zeroed in on a spray pattern to eliminate as many enemies as possible.

And just as quickly, seven clicks around the room confirmed all of the ponies had someone sighted on them, Stone Wall's aiming at you, everyone having one pointed at someone else.

"We have you outponied," he states. "Drop 'em or lose them ability to hold 'em."
>>
>>25628746
Have Loving give off a bright flash from her horn, then try to get Stone on the ground as a hostage.
>>
>>25628746
This is why pure agro or pure trickery would've been better. If you needed a tie-breaker you should've said something.
>>
>>25628746
Bluff and tell them that there are more of us and that we have hostages already.
>>
>>25628786
"Loving," you call out. "Give me a light."

And with that, you leap. It happens at the same time as the flash, so Stone Wall was taking by surprise, and you manage to get him off balance. However, he certainly lived up to his name that even though you managed to push him up to two hooves and got a bit of an advantage, he managed to push back. Finally, as the flash clear, everyone looked back and with snap, every gun in the room is on the two of you.

Your tommy gun is on your back, ready to fire, but you need to twist your front left hoof and pull it back, and currently both of you are using both of your hooves to avoid, y'know, the other one pushing them to the ground. You'll either need to beat him without it or get that hoof free, considering that he's trying to do the same thing with the pistol on his hoof as well.

>>25628942
Noted. In the future I'll do this.
>>
>>25629024
Tell your guards to surrender or my team will open fire on all of us.
>>
Well we are an earth pony, lets try out luck and beat him down.
Fight dirty.
>>
>>25629135

Dirty hoof fight sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>25629135
>>25629178
Stone Wall is strong. He's relentlessly pushing onto you, and you can barely hold him back, even with all of your
EARTH
PONY
STRENGTH
But he's lack at least one thing that you've got oodles of. And that's absolutely willingness to cheat. Its you might be giving up a bit of stability, but you raise your leg and bring you knee directly into your groin. And the sound that follows is not a distinctly stallion-esque sound, and his legs stumble. To be fair, most stallions are very unprepared for this sort of thing. He falls backwards and with an almighty thud, he falls backwards, leaving you standing over him. You twist your leg and it cocks the gun before you level it at his eyes, one of your legs pinning his gun-hoof down to render it useless.

Everyone's standing, stun-shocked as you heave above their boss. What do you do?
>>
>>25629271
Order them to surrender. We defeated their leader and all of the other guards are completely ignoring our teammates so it would be suicide for them to do anything at this point.
>>
Threaten to kill him if they don't put down their weapons and get in a closet that locks from the outside.
>>
>>25629309
>>25629328

These.
>>
>>25629328
>>25629309
>>25629372
(Last for tonight. Good progress and strategy, though.)

You bark at everyone to drop their guns. They all push their hooves up against their legs and pop their guns off until they clatter to the floor, your crew grabbing them guns and slipping them into their bags. There's luckily a detention cell that you can quickly order them into, quickly making them remove their gear.

"Good job!" Jury said. "Damn, I thought our gooses were cooked." He said as he locked up the cage and jamming the locking mechanism with one of his lock-picks. Loving takes this moment to drape herself across your back and coos, hooves rolling up and down your back. "Yeah..." She said, leaning in to nibble at your ear. "That was great."

Boilerplate grunts as she looks at a couple of the guns that you picked up.
>>
>>25629696
Any of the guns better than our stuff? Can we sabotage the security system? Are there spare uniforms we can use? Have Loving go deal with the secretary so we can regain our anonymity.
>>
>>25629696
Since Jurry seems like a smart cookie, let him have a crack at the computers in the room and see what he can do.
>>
>>25629696

Yeah, see if there's anything you can use as far as improvements; just stow the rest so no one else can get it instead of leaving it lying around.

Take a look at the monitors to see if the hubbub caused any reaction outside the room and if what guards are left out and about - like >>25629740 have Loving go see to the secretary.

And yeah, see what Jury can do with the security.
>>
Bumping for grand larceny
>>
Bumping for capitalism.
>>
>>25631747
>>
>>25632507
And one last bump before I head to bed.
>>
>>25629869
Don't forget to erase data from cameras and turn them off.
>>
Eurobump.
>>
>>25634282
Another one
>>
>>25629696
Keep the weapons and gear and see if you can make off with them for an extra profit.
>>
>>25632507
>>
>>25635618
>>
>>25634894
This, more funds mean more leeway for heists down the road.
>>
>>25629740
>>25629869
>>25629758
>>25633648
>>25634894

The extra stuff will be a bit heavier than you had planned for, but the stuff could make some decent bits, and the guns might be useful in a pinch. At a glance, most of it look pretty basic stuff, low-caliber pistols appropriate for a standard security outfit. Stone Wall, on the other hand, was really packing heat: it looks to be a Desert Griffon, enough power to punch through anything short of steel. You can give that to someone, or strap it onto your off-hoof. The accuracy won't be the best, but the raw power should still make it do something.

Meanwhile, you have Boilerplate and Loving Embrace look at the gear that they left behind. Most of it is radios that you dump in case they can be traced, They do come with some nifty bullet-proof vests that you check-through, everyone quickly donning one in case things get harry. Jury Rigging quickly hops on the computers to see what he can do.

"Check to see if they've noticed anything," you tell him. "Wipe the memory and shut down the computer."

Jury nods and starts to scan through things, screen flicking through a few different views and settling on a data-management system. He bites his lip.

"Sorry boss," he said. "They keep all of the footage on an off-site server, I can touch it without lighting up more alarms than a doughnut convention. But seeing as we didn't shoot anything, I don't think anyone's gotten wise."

You've gotten a decent base of operations. What do you want to do next?
>>
>>25636999
Have them dress as security for the time being, it'll probably get them past more in a shorter time.
>>
>>25636999
Have Loving go and trade places with the secretary so we can work on the second floor without somebody coming up and surprising us. Can we turn off the security system or point the cameras at places where they wont see anything? We should give the gun to Boiler as an apology for things staying so quiet.
>>
>>25637084
How are we going to have her switch places with the secretary?

Other than that, all of this.
>>
>>25636999
Grab the deagle and give it to Loving. She'll be our close range mare. Strip the guards and take some new disguises.
>>
>>25637037
>>25637133
>>25637084
The best option at this point seems to be to grab the security uniforms and suit up. Without proper identification, you won't pass an official inspection, but it will be enough to let you move around the bank without anyone looking too suspiciously at you. That said, the secretary is a bit of a loose end... You look over at Loving.

"The secretary," you say. "Can you go replace her? If we can do that, we'll probably have free reign over the second floor."

She shrugs. "I'll go see if she's into mares," she said, taking off her mask once more and making her ways down to the middle of the hallway with a signature sway to her flank as she walks.

Jury finishes powering down the cameras and gets up, powering down the rest of the cameras. Stonewall sneers at you behind the bars.

You're not quite sure what to do with the gun, but you hand it off to Boilerplate. "Thanks for staying cool," you say. "I know you're more of a 'go in shooting' pony." She grunts at you as she accepts the gun, strapping it to her hoof and removing her tommy gun. Boiler did always like to get up close and personal, and you see her faintly smile at the weapon.

What next?
>>
>>25637261
Should we perhaps start making our way into the vault?
>>
>>25637261
Lets wait until we know how Loving did and then sweep the second floor to make sure we control it.
>>
>>25637398
This.

And make sure that you grab a guards ID just in case you need it for something that isn't a pony inspecting the ID like a card reader if they have one.
>>
>>25637398 This

and search thoroughly threw the room.
>>
>>25637398
>>25637472
You take a moment to sort through the things until you've got a few guard IDs, trying to find someone similar to each of you before you're ready to proceed. Boilerplate grumbles as she's handed a blue pegasus stallion with a passing resemblance, Jury finds a surprisingly similar pony with a different mane color (easily explained) and in lieu of a better option and for irony's sake, you make sure to grab Stone Wall's ID. Probably has the most permissions out of any of them. Loving's somewhat on her own, though, the only pegasus is a relatively masculine looking unicorn. Luckily, if anyone can pass for a member of the facility, its Loving. You give her a bit to do her business, and sure enough, a solid fifteen minutes later, there's a crackle over one of the radios.

"She was into mares," she says, and you can just here the grin in her voice.

With that completed, you opt to go for a quick sweep of the second floor. The blueprints remind you that there are four floor in total, the upper two looking mostly the same, with the highest one being the office of the pony in charge, one mare known as Savings Squeezer if memory serves you right. Your glances at the rooms reveals mostly businessponies doing their thing. However, you notice out of the corner of your eye that in the employee lounge there is a unicorn mare in the lobby enjoying lunch, but still with her bulletproof vest and guard uniform on, although she doesn't have her helmet on.

By the looks of it, she's halfway through eating her lunch, after which you can't tell what her routine will entail.

What do you do?
>>
>>25637597
Is she alone?
>>
>>25637678
She has two other ponies with her, neither of whom are wearing security uniforms.
>>
>>25637687
Have Jury tail her. If she goes to the security office he needs to take care of her, if she leaves the floor then she can wait. Let's head to the forth floor and see the mare in charge.
>>
>>25637597
>lesbian gets rekt by her own need to rape

Oh boy, this will either get Loving Embrace to betray us for "muh soggy knees," or it will be the start of the best CYOA ever.

>>25637729
This, except let's not go RIGHT to Savings Squeezer. Let's just see who else is out and about, don't forget to keep an eye out for panic buttons and the like.
>>
>>25637729
You leave Jury outside the door and give him strict instructions to tail the guard. If she gets anywhere near the security office, he's to make sure she doesn't start any problems. He looks a little bit unsure at this, but he nods. His usual background doesn't usually involve violence: he's more of the tech-head and security evasion fellow, but he's better than a civvie at violence, and probably can take a single security guard.

You up your hustle just a bit as you clear the second floor, looking around to secure any loose ends with Boilerplate in tow. It takes you about ten minutes, but you make a solid sweep and note that she's probably the only guard, and with her taken care of, you're free to make your way up to the top floor.

You wave at Loving Light, who has appropriated the secretary's outfit (although there's no sign of the secretary herself) on your way up to the fourth floor, taking the stairs at a rapid pace. Its... very nice, large, open architecture, a couple of statues on the way and... Another security guard, standing outside of the door, flirting with the secretary who's giggling and blushing. Neither of them have noticed you yet.
>>
>>25637835
We could have Boiler chew him out and send him to another floor so it'll only be the secretary and boss left on this floor.
>>
>>25637882
"Hey, Boilerplate, that guy looks grunt-level. I figure you can probably give him he-"

You don't fet to finish your plan before Boilerplate gets a vicious grin on her face and starts off towards the security guard fawning over the secretary. She steps right up the guard in question and one hoof slams up against his ear before she shouts at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" She shouts at him, pushing him off-balance while he struggles to recover, looking equal parts embarrassed and frightened of the angry pegasus shouting at him. "You are fifteen minutes late to your security checkpoint. Now get down to the third floor and I don't want to see you ANYWHERE ELSE no matter WHAT until we relieve you!"

He waddles off a bit awkwardly, tail tucked between his legs as he rushes down towards the third floor. A little bit loud, yes, but not the sort of thing that starts silent alarms. The secretary looks pretty shocked, withdrawing into herself and clearly frightened that she's in trouble and maybe that Boilerplate is going to do something to her.
>>
>>25638107
Whups. Trip.
>>
Pausing for now due to inactivity. I'll be back on in a few hours or if replies really kick up.
>>
>>25638107
I'm divided between an urge to knock out the secretary and explaining the situation to her.

Maybe we should step up, act casually, "scold" Boiler a little for being "too serious" to calm down the secretary. Then follow her in there [I assume she has her desk on the way to SS's office]. From that moment the dance will start again, I suppose. We need to get rid of pony in charge.
>>
>>25638107
We could try the same story we did with the first secretary.
>>
>>25638107

I don't think the same story as the first secretary would work with seeing the high muckety-muck.

I can't think of any way that would both get the secretary out of the way and not let her contact the police even if we do manage to shmooze by on official security business/whatever.

I say knock her out or take her hostage into the office when we go in.
>>
>>25639283
Sounds okay-ish to me.
>>
>>25638107
>>25639283
>>25639345
I say if she can get us in the office, calm her down and let her do so. Once we're in, knock her out and take her hostage.
>>
>>25638711
>>25639283
>>25639345
>>25639359

"Officer," you say to your pegasus cohort, who seems unsure of whether or not she's supposed to be intimidating the small earth pony mare (though she seems to be doing it out of instinct rather than any intent. "Those methods were completely and totally out of line. We need to be equine with our colleagues, not brash or loud." With that, you smile at the pony behind the desk. "Ma'am, we need to Savings Squeezer, I don't suppose you could let us in?"

The secretary starts to calm down and nods, getting out from behind her desk and starting off towards the office. Starting, but not quite making it there, since as soon as you have a clear shot to do so you lean in and use your earth pony strength (mentally include line breaks and periods) and give her a solid on the rap. She lets out a fluttering "whaaaa?" before she collapses onto the ground, snoozing faintly. Took you forever to figure out how to do that without inducing brain damage.

The completed, you hoist her onto your back and Boiler point her gun at the secretary's head, and the two plus one of you make your way into the office of the bank's head. It's a very stylish affair, large, with a stair case up above and a portrait of an older stallion hanging above the desk ("Our Founder, Savings Establishment" is printed at the bottom) and a very sleek, professional feel to all of the furniture, plus a stand with plenty of drinks near the bottom.

The mare herself is an older, green pegasus with brown hair and eyes looking out the window when you enter. "Tight, what on ea-" she pauses as she turns around to see the situation unfolding. Her eyes dart towards the desk and back up at you where she sees her secretary lain on your back. "You have my full cooperation," she says with a cold, business tone. "Just please, do not hurt me or my secretary." She stands stock-still, wings carefully tuck by her suit.
>>
>>25639628
One of these days I'll get this right.
>>
>>25639628
Do we have anything to tie her up with? Have her come out into the open so she's not near any hidden weapons or panic buttons.
>>
>>25639628
Well, if we have her full cooperation, how about we make use of it.
>>
>>25639812
Call me perverted do you mean have sex with her.
>>
>>25639628

"We're not here to hurt anypony as long as you do as we say."

Then yeah, tell her what we want. Also >>25639755 that; though just bind her wings if we do have something to tie her up for now.
>>
>>25639835
I was thinking more along the lines of getting the vault open, but if that's what it takes either us or Loving will deal with her.
>>
>>25639884
I am not opposed to lewds but I would need more of the players onboard with it.
>>
>>25639628
She probably has alarm button under the desk. Order her to immediately step away from it with hooves up or whatever) or else the secretary gets it. Be completely calm, cold even.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6163918

Real quick question, do you want there to be lewd in this quest? It doesn't have to be right now, but in general, I'm just checking if anyone wants it.
>>
>>25639890
No lewds for now. We're here on business. Let's not waste time we don't have.

>>25639948
Voting for this.
>>
>>25639959
>no "I don't care option"
It's shit. I don't really care as long as it doesn't dominate the quest. I'd prefer to keep it minimal.

Plus I think Loving has the potential to be sufficiently bonerific anyway.
>>
>>25640065

Frankly this, family.
>>
>>25640065
>>25639984
This Loving all the way.
>>
>>25639984
>>25639948
>>25639857
"Over here," you order her. "Then hooves up." She quickly complies, stepping towards you. Her expression is remarkably stoic for someone who's in what probably seems like mortal terror. As she moves towards you, you lay the secretary down on the ground with Boiler keeping her gun pointed carefully at the pony's head. A quick patdown reveals no weapons or hidden security alarms, though underneath her desk there is one (uactivated) panic button. She regards you rather cooly.

"If you're planning on killing me, I hope you get it out of the way quickly." She remarks rather dryly. "Lying around tied up all day is not my idea of a good time, though I know how depraved you criminals can be." There's nothing particularly serious in her tone, though, and you scoff at her reaction.

"We're not here to hurt anyone," you note. "As long as we get your complete and total cooperation, anyway."

In your bag you have length of rope if you want to tie her up, but for now, she doesn't seem to be fighting back, simply obeying whatever commands you give her. And, of course, now that you have the head of the bank in your control, what are you planning to do?
>>
>>25640172
"Nah I just want to steal all your money, rich bitch."
Tie her up like a hog just in case.
>>
>>25640213
And then we may use her as a card up our sleeve if things go south.

>>25640213 here, I forgot to add this thing.
>>
>>25640172
Have her open the vault, and wire some of the banks assets to a secure account that you can access safely.
>>
>>25640172
My initial plan was to use her to get access to the vault, but at this point I doubt coercion alone will be of any use.

We can't threaten her. Threaten something she cares about. Maybe bind her up to a chair, like >>25640213 said before we do.

After she gives us what we want, tape her mouth shut and get moving. Be prepared to alleviate or suppress any suspicion.
>>
>>25640213
No reason to be so crass.
>>
>>25640213
>>25640468
>>25640230
You figure she's fairly useful as a hostage and lay the secretary aside as you tie up Savings Squeezer, forehooves together and hindlegs together, then tape her mouth up. While you're working on this, Boilerplate heads over to the drinks table and starts loading up everything into her bag. As you're finishing up, so has she, nodding happily at the bounty in her bag. You also procure her wallet, which has a fairly large amount of bits in it, as well as a security card, although it will probably take at least a few codes in order to get into the vault as well as a keycard.

She grunted at the boss on your back. "Gonna go loud?" She asked, a little bit of eagerness in her voice. To be fair, it will be pretty hard to maintain the disguises you've been working with now that you've got a pretty obvious hostage on your back.

What do you want to do?
>>
>>25640716
SHITFUCK
>>
>>25640716
We need to go from floor to floor to make sure there aren't going to be any heroes or anybody who can call for help.
>>
>>25640716
Wouldn't her room have direct assess to the vault?
>>
>>25640809
The vault is on the ground floor, In the backroom. She might have a vault in her room, but its not the location of the Heavenly Crown, where the target is. That's in the security backroom on the first floor.
>>
>>25640830
Well why not search the room for anything useful before leaving.
>>
>>25640716
If they've been sufficiently disabled then we can just stash them somewhere.
>>
>>25640981
>>25640877
You take a bit to check through the room for any useful stuff. There are a couple of items that are clearly very valuable, but most of them are art of some sort, which are too cumbersome to carry. You find a closet with a large number of business suits of very kinds and one fancy dress, where you opted to stash the CEO, The bottles of booze are probably pretty valuable, but your odds on successfully extricating them from Boiler's possession are slim.

There are a ton of files, and sorting through them for what you're looking would take hours, an amount of time you're not willing to waste. Similar, the books in the office are on finance, and the personal momentos of a CEO are less than valuable to you. After a thorough search, the only really useful things you come up with are the mare's diamond ring (tied into her mane) and a small, golden statue with a name you vaguely remember attached to it.

But the CEO has been successfully stashed and she's out of commission. Its probably a good time to get started back on getting to the vault. What's your next move?
>>
>>25641083
Go find Jurry and make our way downstairs.
>>
>>25641083
Clear the third floor. The offices still have working phones after all.
>>
I need a tiebreaker.
>>
>>25641120
This.
Let's get the show on the road.
>>
>>25641293
Can we do both? If so:

>>25641139
>>25641120
In that order. If not, just do a light survey of each floor as we descend to the first.
>>
>>25641139
>>25641401
>>25641351
With the fourth floor handled and the second floor mostly handled, you figure a cursory glance at the third floor would be good. If you could lock it down entirely, that would be preferable, but its a large bank and in order to stop every pony from calling you'd need a force much large than you have, so you opt for a quick walk around the second floor. At a glance, none of the ponies seem to be terribly aware of the situation, going about business as usual. There aren't any errant security guards save the one that Boiler intimidated earlier, who stands at attention intently while you pass by and otherwise doesn't react.

Finally, the third-floor sweep is complete and you make your way down to the second floor. You head down to the secretary station and OH SHIT.

You immediately take a quick few steps back up the stairs. Was that the police? You peek your head out around and see that there in fact two officers at the desk. But they don't appear to be storming the place, rather calmly checking around and talking very comfortably with Loving, who is still reclining over the desk with half-lidded eyes, working her special magic to keep them distracted. Her eyes flicker over to you briefly, but she doesn't betray your location. Its hard to say how long they've been there, but given the lack of any force, their clearly not here for you... yet.
>>
>>25641738
Let Loving work her magic, and sneak around and ambush the cops .
>>
>>25641857
>ambush the cops
Why would we do that? We don't even know why they're here. If their whereabouts are put in question, the following suspicion will blow the roof off the place. And needless to say, the operation.

Just let Loving do the talking. If she gets rid of them herself, so be it. Regardless, act natural. Things have become a bit more volatile.
>>
>>25641947
ok then lets do that.
>>
>>25641947
>This
Let's just wait them out, they obviously are not here for you yet so theirs no need for unnecessary problems, wait them out and try to sneak by
>>
>>25641947
>>25642038
>>25642174
(Last one for the night, boyos.)
Loving knows what she's doing... hopefully. You lean back and whisper in Boiler's ears what you've seen, and she starts forward before you grab her haunch with a hoof and pull her back. This is a very delicate point in the operation, and you can only hope that Loving knows what she's doing. The conversation just seems to drag, but with definite changes to the officers in question as they go from mildly interested to hanging on Loving's every word. From what you can hear of the conversation, she makes a proposition... Like a three-way style proposition, and one of them eagerly nods before the other perks up, shaking their partner and giving them a stern shake of the head.

Loving Embrace gives them a long sigh and points them off down the hallway: towards the security office. As soon as they're on their way, she looks back over at the staircase with a great deal of concern and jerks her head over to the side. She pops down below the desk before leaping over again decked out in her full tactical gear.

You'll probably need to take them before they can get a sense of what's going on, hopefully without them getting a call out on the radio. How do you want to handle this?
>>
>>25642194
Catch up to them before they reach the room.
>>
>>25642206
This and than hide the bodies in a closet or something
>>
>>25642194
Sic Boiler on them. Throw them in the cage with the security guards. Take anything useful off their bodies.
>>
>>25636999
Coming in late, I'm pretty sure a sudden hangup call with the police is enough to warrant a police response, especially when the call comes from a bank.
>>
>>25642819
>>
Before work bump.
>>
>>25642194
You know, I think we forgot about that one knocked out secretary on the fourth floor. She will wake up, untie her boss and raise alarm.

But now we have more important problems, I suppose. Those police ponies won't fall easily for a ruse with IDs, I bet they are trained to spot differences or something like that. And yeah, what >>25643005 said, they are probably coming because of that sudden hangup. Shit's getting intense, we have to take them out somehow. Do we have someone skilled in imitating a voice? We could take their radios and in case of call reply with some mundane bullshit to delay inevitable detection.
>>
>>25644335
>We could take their radios and in case of call reply with some mundane bullshit to delay inevitable detection.
>"Is everything alright down there?"
''You've reached STEVE. He's unavailable at the moment. Leave your number, at the beep"
*BEEP*
"No, I'm kidding. It's me, Steve. It's alright here."
>>
>>25644495
I wonder if it could work. Humour and all.
>>
File: Choochoo motherfucker.jpg (26KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Choochoo motherfucker.jpg
26KB, 480x269px
>>25644533
I'm sure it would, assuming you were looking for this to be their response.
"Make way for the Bulldozer!"
And not that pussy Bulldozer from 2 who slowly walks to you, the original Bulldozer who fucking RUNS at you.
>>
>>25644592
I don't get the referrence, but I certainly don't want to have this guy on our back.
>>
>>25644615
Bulldozer from PAYDAY: THE HEIST
Cops who move around in bomb suits with shotguns, making them essentially impervious to damage other than their face shield. Will down your ass fast if you let him close the distance. Depending on your preference, it could be worse.
wululululululululu
>>
>>25644718
Fuck, disregard it, we also have computers and cameras here. Silly me.
>>
Bimp
>>
>>25644925
>>
>>25644925
>>
>>25644925
>>
Night Eurobump
>>
>>25642206
>>25642241
>>25642263
You quickly move to catch up with the guard, following closely behind them at they make their way to the security room. For their part, they don't appear to be aware this is anything other than a routine follow-up to a bizarre call. You manage to make it right behind them just as they're about to enter the door.

How did you want to handle them? If you are going to initiate violence, are you going to try and wrestle them? Do you want to shoot them? Or do you let Boilerplate decide? Or do you think you can weasel your way out of them?

I need a specific plan of action.
>>
>>25647693
If you wrestle them their gonna yell, if you shoot the guns gonna make noise.
Fuck it, its time to go loud, shoot them from behind
>>
>>25647693
Do we have silencers? If yes, place them on our guns really fucking fast, then shoot the cops till they are dead.
>>
>>25647693
Ask them what they're here for to get them to face us and let Boiler get around them. A gun to the back of their heads should keep them quiet, but if we can we should try to convince them to leave.
>>
>>25647832
You brought the tommy guns, since the original plan was to use brute force. This was an alteration, albeit a relatively successful ones. The pistols were standard issue security equipment and didn't have any silencers with them. Furthermore, a silenced pistol is still REALLY loud. Like, alert-everyone-on-the-second-floor loud.
>>
>>25647872
So we can do >>25647842 this or just shoot the hell out of everybody here, ruining our perfect, non-fatal run. Awesome.
>>
>>25647948
Is that a vote for >>25647842? I need a tiebreaker.
>>
>>25647693
Get their attention, beat them to the door, say we abandoned our post and ask if there's something we can help them with.
>>
>>25648017
Yes, that was a vote for >>25647842
>>
>>25648023
That could get us in trouble.
>>
>>25647842
>>25647948
Before they can open the door, you whip out your guns and press them up against the back of their heads. "All four on the ground," you say in a calm, stern voice. "No one needs to get hurt." The younger-looking one, the one who was clearly up fro the threesome, squeaks as he complies lying down on the ground. The sterner looking one simply sighs as he sits there.

"Shoulda seen this one coming," he grumbled. "Secretary was being too nice to my ugly." He slowly got down to the ground. Boilerplate keeps her gun to the back of the rookie's head while you relieve them of their weapons. The older one is a unicorn, the younger one an earth pony, but keeping your eye on the horn for the tell-tale glow of magic and keeping the younger one hostage means you can reliably trust them not to be trying anything funny as you pull off the weapons.

You start to herd them into the mane room, where Jury is standing with the body of another knocked-out security guard and is looking at it ponderously, a taser clutched in his hoof. He looks up at you. "Shit," he said. "The cops are already on us?"

As you all make your way towards the cages, the radio buzzes. "Unit 4872, 10-73?"
>>
>>25648063
We're already in trouble. This visit from police wasn't planned for.

I think we should take the lead and beat them to that door, while Boiler and Loving stay behind in case our ruse cruise starts to capsize. But if at all possible, we should just get them moving on their way peacefully.
>>
>>25648154
And this is the exact moment when shit hits the fan. Knock everybody unconscious or wound them so they will be unable to move. Proceed to the vault fast. Like, really fast.
>>
>>25648154
That is not what I said. The gun part was a backup plan.
>>
>>25648154
Tell the police officer that if he doesn't report in that everything is alright we will have to start hurting the hostages.
>>
>>25648319
You look at the veteran and tell him that if he doesn't report in all clear, then you're going to unload on the hostages. He looks at you, measuring your gaze for a second, which you match in usual cool, calm fashion before he sighs once more and nods, turning towards his radio and lighting it up with his magic as he speaks.

"11-99," he says. "All-clear."

Then he looks back at you. "There," he said, clearly a little bit upset. "Now, do we go in the cage or do you just execute us here?"

At the talk of execution the rookie starts blubbering like a baby, which gets an eyeroll from the veteran and Boilerplate, who gives him a quick kick in the gut, shutting him up with a yelp.

"Lets throw them in the cage and keep going," Boiler said. "We don't want to be here any longer than we have to."

Jury starts to gather up his things and looks at you for confirmation.
>>
>>25648561
Disrupt unicorn's magic.
>>
File: 1440375955413.png (188KB, 268x356px) Image search: [Google]
1440375955413.png
188KB, 268x356px
>>25648561
Aw shit.
>>
>>25648561
>inb4 11-99 is code for 'Shits fucked up yo'
>>
>>25648561
Throw them in the cage and knock em out.
>>
>>25648668
>>25648767
>>25648811
You're about to move the vet into the cell when you suddenly realize somethign.

11-99... FUCK.

You pistol-whip the cop. "You piece of shit," you snarl. "You just called for reinforcements!" He simply looks at you with dispassionate eyes, but you can see the faint glimmer of a smirk on his face. You grab him and point the gun at the hostages while Jury opens the door and Boiler helps you hoist him in, grabbing the radios from the two cops and expertly giving them quick knocks to work them out.

Well, based upon your best guesses, you probably have fifteen minutes until the first cop cars arrive, and the full force will probably be here in about thirty minutes. Now that you have most of the security handled, and you have your whole crew back together, what do you want to do?
>>
>>25648961
Are all of them knocked out?

If the answer is yes, get to the vault. Alarming civillians isn't a concern anymore.
>>
>>25648961
"Aw Hell. I never liked Plan A anyways."
The thermal drill, go get it!
>>
>>25648961
If he isn't out, cap a hostage for him first.
We need to make a push for the vault, and now.
>>
>>25648961
Put a bullet in the hero's leg and then have Loving go up to the third floor to take care of the guard there while the rest off us take the ground floor.
>>
>>25649057
I'd vote against this. Not out of a sense of morals or conscious, but just being pragmatic.
Police response will be slower, less aggressive initially if we haven't killed anyone, they'll try to talk us out/get the hostages released.
If we kill one, then that goes out the window and they'll just charge in with the idea of 'acceptable losses'.
>>
>>25649120
Hmm... I guess I was being a little hasty there.

>>25649102
This does seem like a better option.
>>
Fuck, reading this makes me want to reinstall Payday.
Preferably The Heist, but last time I played that it was pretty dead.
>>
>>25649102
If this wakes him up we should congratulate him for getting a medal in exchange for forcing us to kill others and then knock him out again.
>>
>>25649102
Vote against this as well. If it comes down to a fire fight we're gonna want all the bullets we can get.
If you wanna hurt him, don't waste a bullet.
>>
>>25649188
Fine, how about we wait until after the heist starts in earnest and then punish him? A single bullet isn't going to be the difference between victory and defeat. If it comes down to there being only one bullet left we would have already lost.
>>
>>25649120
>>25649102
>>25649163
As you close the dear, you point at the stallions leg and look at Boilerplate. She grins that vicious grin you love to see, and she stomps on his leg with a quick and vicious movement. He wakes up with a jolt, writhing and screaming as he suddenly jerks awake, looking down at his leg and shouting again as it bent at an unseemly angle.

"You just earned a death sentence for one of these hostages," you say with a sneer. "Now, go back to sleep." With that, you club him again, caring less this time then previously about the possibility of permanent harm as you knock him out. He's out cold, and you look back at your crew, mind whirring as you consider the situation.

"Loving, quick, incapacitate the guard posted on the third floor." You say, then look at Boiler and Jury. "We're going after the vault, join us once you're done." They all nod and your three-man group makes their way down to the first floor. The customers and tellers of the bank don't appear to be aware what's gone on yet: no gunshots, just a couple of police officers (probably not too uncommon), and you're still decked out in security gear. What do you want do it?
>>
>>25649317
Is the vault entrance in a separate room or is it visible?
>>
>>25649317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1RRu1DRtXg#t=1m40s
>>
>>25649401
Its not currently visible, but you know it to be in the back room behind the wall of tellers, with the door being plainly visible with a locking security rotunda. Odds are one security guard, maximum.

Plan of action?
>>
>>25649701
Try to reach it with Jury while Boiler stays behind to take care of the guards if we fail to reach it without the alarm being raised. She's also in charge of making sure our hostages don't run.
>>
>>25649317
Tell Jury (or somebody) to set a timer for ten minutes. Odds of success are now slimming with each passing second. We may have to do the a-word.

The vault is in the ground, right? Can it be accessed from above, or must it be lifted by mechanical means before it can be opened?
>>
>>25649701
Try to make our way to the vault while trying to stay unnoticed.
>>
>>25649760
>>25649864
>>25650167
For now, avoiding a panic is probably ideal. You consider the bank's design as you make your way to the backroom.

From what you know of the blueprints, the Vault is a central room, the point the entire bank was built around.for security's sake. If you had an explosives expert you could probably blow it open, but demolitions is difficult and expensive. Hence, Jury and his skill with drills. Luckily, the security badges are still attached to your gear, so the system can auto-detect them, which unlocks the security function. You leave Boiler behind, where she stands with her threatening gaze and gleeful stare at the ponies about, not unlike a predator looking at their next meal. You're still not sure if she's hot are frightening. Probably both.

Once behind the desk, you are in the backroom. Ponies all scurry back and forth with a variety of packages and papers. A few of them spare you a glance, but none more than that, the security guard standing about looking curiously at you but not arousing his curiosity more than "oh look, new co-workers". Jury takes a look at the vault and grimaces.

"This is gonna take me twenty to crack," he informs you. "And I doubt that guard is gonna keep standing around watching us once we start drilling into the vault."
>>
>>25650327
Well, lets take care of him.Quietly.
>>
>>25650327
Hide our badge and try to lure the guard away so Jury can take his place.
>>
>>25650327
Can't it be opened? There should be a control panel of some sort, or at least this big wheel you should rotate to open the vault. Bankerponies have to gett in there somehow without drilling.

If there is not any way to open the vault without using our tools, we knock out the guard. It's not like we haven't done the same with all his friends. After we dispose of him, start drilling.
>>
>>25650439
If its a big enough bank, there's probably numerous security protocols/checks you have to go through requiring several different ponies to open it outside of specific times due to a time lock.
>>
>>25650643
Ah. So fuck the guard up and get to the job, then.
>>
(Fuck guys, work took it out of me. I'll try to do more tomorrow, but I'm work a lot for the next few days and it might be a few hours later.)
>>
>>25650707
I hope the thread survives until your stuff sorts out. I won't be able to keep it up, though.
>>
>>25651746
>>
>>25652367
>>
Bump for the AO being a colossal goat fuck.
>>
Bumpu~
>>
>>25650439
>>25650643
>>25650378
>>25650647
The bank's vault is only open for thirty minutes at the very close of the day, with full armed escort after the customers and most of the tellers have been let go, a less than ideal situation if there every was one. So you step right up to the guard at his station and strike up a small conversation.

"There's been a situation up on the fourth floor," you tell him. "Tell the mare out there that you need a Tuesday special up on the fourth floor." He looks at you somewhat suspiciously, but you are confident and in control, so he assumes that you're in charge, so he nods and makes his way out.

So now you have the back floor free, but there are tellers and the like back here. Do you want to just getting drilling with them still there or do you have a plan to deal with them? Whatever you're doing, how are you going to do it?
>>
>>25658416
Have Jury set up while we wait for Loving come back and then start the heist.
>>
>>25658556
Make sure we start by disabling the guards and try to prevent as many civilians from escaping as possible.
>>
>>25658556
>>25658578
Please remember we have less than 15 minutes before the cops show up.
>>
>>25658556
>>25658578
>>25658817
You nod at Jury and he starts to set up his mechanism, looking over at the safe with clear curiosity. The ponies who are the tellers and workers start to work with the money, looking at you and talking amongst themselves.

With not much time left on the clock, you tell him to get started drilling. You would have preferred if you could wait for Loving and Boiler to get back, but you'll have to make do. Meanwhile, you figure its about time to get started on the hostage part of the situation. You head out into the lobby again and see that there are twenty, maybe thirty hostages, the four tellers in their desk, and no one else to be seen nearby.

How do you want to do this?
>>
>>25658899
Guards?
>>
>>25658899
Move all the ponies into the teller's area. No talking, strip search everyone for weapons. If someone talks, put a bullet into the floor next to their head and gag them. Instruct Boiler to do the same and have her watch over them while we stay in the backroom. Take one or two with us in case we need more leverage.
>>
>>25658915
None that you can see.
>>
>>25659064
Might want to say you're up for a session in /cyoa/
>>
>>25659213
It's only a couple of posts in between working.

Slow day at work today.
>>
>>25658899
Can't waste time since we know the cops are en route. Time to get loud and dirty.
Also, do this:
>>25649514
>>
Bump for taking one in the chicken plate.
>>
>page 9
Double tap! Triple tap! Just keep tapping!
>>
Are we kill?
>>
bumping at 10.
>>
Bump for letting HRT know there are Canaries on the scene.
>>
>page 10
EOC, we need backup!
>>
Rise! Like a fucking Sputnik!
>>
>>25667271
>>
>>25668997
>>
Let's blow the shit up bump
>>
>>25667271
>>
>>25667271
>>
>>25667271
>>
>>25667271
>>
According to the secret club your QM has abandoned you all.
>>
Bump for a botched job.
>>
>>25678951
>>
Rejecting the death bump
>>
>>25678951
>>
>>25678951
>>
>>25678951
>>
>>25685625
>>
Boiler best robber-fu.
>>
>>25685625
>>
>>25685625
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.