[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In all the alternate realities they have the same Cutie Marks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1448754153363[1].jpg (149KB, 1630x860px) Image search: [Google]
1448754153363[1].jpg
149KB, 1630x860px
>In all the alternate realities they have the same Cutie Marks

This is bugging me, if they had the same marks, then surely they were the same Ponies as the ones in the current timeline at one point and would have represented their element

I thought the entire point was that they wouldn't be the same ponies without the Rainboom
>>
>>25612561
It's not WHO they are, but HOW they're connected that makes them important.
>>
>>25612587
So you're saying the fact they got them all at the same time formed the bond of magic?

I guess I can buy that, though Twilight was saying at the beginning of the episode how the Ponies wouldn't be the same without the Rainboom
>>
>>25612561
It wasn't about removing their cutie marks, their cutie marks are destiny and they were always going to get them, it was about removing the moment that lead all of them on the path to eventually meeting one another.
>>
Cutie marks are tied into a pony's nature, just because they've had different life experiences doesn't change who they are at their core.
>>
>>25612604
She said their lives wouldn't be the same, which isn't a complete lie. Keep in mind that during some of the timelines you don't see their cutie marks, they might've gotten different cutie marks in different timelines.
>>
>>25612604
They aren't, but that doesn't mean Pinkie isn't Pinkie. Her destiny is what it is, whether they can act on it is different.
>>
Theire not the same even tho th cm is the same it has another meaning like flutters
Being a zoophiel cunt makes her getting critters raild up and die for her
>>
>>25612613
>>25612627
Generally speaking though the Rainboom was what helped them realise their talent or core, if you will. Pinkie was working a Rock farm, only the Rainboom opened her eyes so to speak. Without it it's pretty likely she'd just continue on that farm. I'm not sure if we saw her Cutie Mark in Sombra War Time Equestria but surely it shouldn't be the same
>>
>>25612625
In the Changeling world at least, we see them all. Though I guess Twilight is missing there and probably somewhere in Canterlot so the connection never really fell into place

It just seems like if they did end up being the same, then surely the Elements would sooner or later connect with them somehow
>>
>>25612707
Without Twilight it doesn't mean shit though, lets me honest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.