[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, the ponies in all those altered timelines were just living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: rule like sad gods.png (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rule like sad gods.png
275KB, 1280x720px
Guys, the ponies in all those altered timelines were just living their lives like they thought they were always meant to. They had no idea something had drastically changed in the time stream. What if that happened to us? Like in the distant future, man mastered time travel and went back in time to change something, and now we're in some alternate timeline? What if virtual reality really existed at this point in some time but somebody changed it? What if we were in space, traveling between galaxies, but somebody changed it? What if we broke a hole through reality and really reached Equestria, but somebody changed it? And none of us would veer know because to us, this is how life has always been, just like it was to those other ponies.
>>
>>25591669
>the ponies in all those altered timelines were just living their lives like they thought they were always meant to.
Which raises a pretty fucked up question.
How does it feel to be told, in your face, you shouldn't be real and that everything you knew was a mistake?
I mean, Sombra-war Applejack might have felt a little bad after being told none of it should have happened...
>>
>>25592131
when Sombra-war Applejack said "I hope you do fix it" or something like that, did she realize that it wouldn't affect her reality at all? Or was she just being polite?
>>
>>25592131
>>25592793
>From that day forward, Applejack's life was never the same...
>>
File: 1446683679373.png (177KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1446683679373.png
177KB, 733x733px
>>25591669
>there exists altered timelines where faust never attempted to follow her dreams
>the ride will never begin for the alternate reality anons
>>
>>25591669
Who cares. I'd lay around and be lazy anyways.
>>
File: Xeelee_Nightfighters.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Xeelee_Nightfighters.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>25591669
> What if that happened to us? Like in the distant future, man mastered time travel and went back in time to change something, and now we're in some alternate timeline?
Then we're well on track to becoming pic related. I'm okay with this.
>>
>>25592793
>>25592810
>Applejack sees her reality breaking apart
>She knew the purple alicorn would succeed
>Applebloom runs up to her
>AB: "What's happing?!"
>AJ: "Our sick world is dying so a better one can take it's place."
>AB: "Is there anything we can do?"
>AJ: "Doesn't look like it."
>AB: "Do you think we'll see mom and dad after this."
>AJ: "I don't know sugarcube, but I'll always be here for you."
>They embrace and let sweet oblivion take them
>>
>>25593159
ouch, anon

not like "ow, the edge", I mean like "ouch, my feels". Just to clarify.
>>
>>25593159
That's so gray morality that it hurts to think abut the implications.
>>
>>25593333
Quads confirms painful feels.
>>
>>25592810
>>25592793
>>25592131

Well, if you go by the multiple timeline theory, then you can safely assume that once it was fixed, her timeline just continued on like nothing happened.
>>
>>25593363
That would clash with the multiple time line theory though.
>>
This happen in star trek enterprise. A time war started and some aliens help the nazi to conquer the usa
>>
>>25591669
It would be just like being an oldfag on this board and being told your "way" shouldn't have existed after a happening spawns a wave of newfags and underage.

All you can do is wonder if days will ever get better while living with how things are now.
>>
The scary thing is going back in time to stop someone from changing time is a paradox. If you go back to stop someone. It will never happen. If it never happens you won't go back in time to stop it and therefore it will happen
>>
>>25593447
No it wouldn't.

>>25594000
Nice trips. Also, leave a note.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.