[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, they're keeping the map for next season? That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: derp.png (222KB, 762x626px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
222KB, 762x626px
So, they're keeping the map for next season? That's nice. Where do you think they're going next? Seaponies? Dragons? Minotaurs? Zebras? Batponies?
>>
File: 1443990547797.jpg (55KB, 262x345px) Image search: [Google]
1443990547797.jpg
55KB, 262x345px
>>25583952
>All of the above.
>>
>>25583952
They made new bat pony flash assets so they better finally show us Hollow Shades in S6.
>>
>>25583994
Actually, the batponies don't live there. They live in caves of the Smokey Mountains with dragons. Presumably a part of them we didn't see with The Hooffields and McColts.
>>
>>25583952
Nyx
>>
>>25584630
Nah
>>
Batpony fight for S6 Halloween episode
>>
>>25583952
No, they don't need the map anymore. The castle will be destoryed next season.
>>
>>25583969
Not, the map they don't need it.
>>
Mothponies. Fucking mothponies.
>>
>>25587563
We need batponies before that.
>>
I'd like to see Siamese elephants tbŐ°.
>>
>>25589533
Elephants could be near where zebras are.
>>
The map was really dumb in execution, desu.

The fact that they repeatedly used "oh hey the map is telling us to go somewhere, let's go!" as a motivation to make the characters go somewhere, is just horribly lazy writing.
>>
>>25589649
There could be both Siamese and African elephants.
>>
File: Iron_Will_thumbs-up_S2E19 - Copy.png (360KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Will_thumbs-up_S2E19 - Copy.png
360KB, 1152x648px
>>25583952
Fingers (Yes, ACTUAL FUCKING FINGERS) Crossed for Minotaurs!
>>
>>25589763
I wonder what they're like as a whole.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.