[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad did I fuck up, /mlp? >be me >art class >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: shrug.jpg (19KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
19KB, 442x442px
How bad did I fuck up, /mlp?

>be me
>art class
>we get to paint anything we want today
>I decide to paint a picture of sunset shimmer
>I am nearly finished and my math teacher comes inside and starts walking around looking at what my classmate's are painting and starts talking to my art teacher and shit
>he comes to me and looks at what I have painted
>he says "Oh, what are you painting? Looks like My Little Pony"
>I reply "Yeah.."
>Then he says "Why?"
>I say "Because I like the show"
>He says "Really?"
I say "Yes, there are millions of bronies"
>He walks away and says nothing
>>
File: op faggot.gif (832KB, 635x343px) Image search: [Google]
op faggot.gif
832KB, 635x343px
w-why would you...
>decide to paint a picture of sunset shimmer

oh, that explains it
>>
File: 1442074663805.jpg (93KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
1442074663805.jpg
93KB, 1024x556px
>>25567525
You probably should have just said fans, but even so why do you care what he thinks?
>>
>sunset shimmer
>>
File: Sunset shimmer (full).png (199KB, 554x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset shimmer (full).png
199KB, 554x1440px
>>25567559
Why not? She is my favorite pony/human.
>>
Literally reddit: the thread
>>
File: Sunset_Shimmer_heeey.png (567KB, 1712x1591px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Shimmer_heeey.png
567KB, 1712x1591px
>>25567525
>Looks like a pony

Teacher is a brong. I bet 1,000 dollarsthat I don't have
>>
>>25567627
I was painting the human version of Sunset Shimmer, if I was painting the EG version then there would be no way he would know I am painting something MLP related.
>>
>>25567639
PONY VERSION OF SS NOT THE HUMAN VERSION. FUCKING TYPOS
>>
Post the pic, OP.
>>
>>25567668
It's at school faggot.
>>
>>25567690
Well then post it when you can. Was this for some intro level class or like, a senior art studio course?
>>
>>25567709
I'll probably post it tomorrow if the painting is still in my locker, and no.
>>
>>25567525
>>I reply "Yeah.."
>>Then he says "Why?"
>>I say "Because I like the show"
So far so good.
>>He says "Really?"
>I say "Yes, there are millions of bronies"
Here's where you made the mistake: you're defending yourself when there was no need to. You should've just ended with "Yep." or something.
>>
>>25567770
I was just trying to say that liking MLP is a big thing now.
>>
>>25567787
>Liking MLP is a big thing now
You are such an idiot.
>>
>>25567525
Fuck up what? What were you trying to accomplish.

Teachers can't make fun of students anyway because they have to be all PC and shit.
His only option is to say nothing and walk away.
You could have said "I'm a sexually confused autist who finds comfort by identifying with cross dimensional high school pony princess girls" and he would have still said nothing and walked away.
Then you wouldn't have to deny your true self, anon
>>
>>25567525
>>25568093
Made me think of the green of a guy who was looking at his clop folder on his phone in class, and after a bit, saw his teachers reflection in his screen
>>
>>25567525
Once in highschool I drew Anon humping a pone
Art teacher said I should focus on the depth of my shading but said she liked how I was mixing acrylics with a cartoon art style
She was a horsefucker too
>>
>>25567525
Got a picture of your painting?
>>
>>25567787
Oh wow
>>
>>25568176
How old was she?
>>
>paint whatever you want kids! Creativity has no bounds!
>ew no, why did you paint THAT

Fuck teachers who do this. I know it was the math teacher, not the art one, but still. What did your actual art teacher think?
>>
>>25567525
>underageb&
>>
>>25567787

Liking a cartoon is as much of a "big thing" as is liking sports.
It's nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>25567525
I hope Equestria Gurls fags like you get the worst from life. You deserve to be miserable with your shit taste and shitposting.
>>
>>25567787
That fad is gone you idiot. You woke up 3 years too late. You might have as well paint Slenderman or Troll face meme.
>>
>>25567525
Nice blog. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25571099
>taking a bait
what a loser, just kill yourself right now and stream it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.