[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A company so autistic that they micro-manage specific toy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: hasbro-logo.png (24KB, 502x247px) Image search: [Google]
hasbro-logo.png
24KB, 502x247px
>A company so autistic that they micro-manage specific toy commercials they hate just so they can limit and shit on them.
This is the definition of retarded and evil.
>>
>>25525469
It could be worse; They could be Konami
>>
>>25525469
That's a funny way of saying EA.
>>
>>25525469
Noice shitpost!
>>
They could be M Night Shyamalan
>>
>>25525485
Oh come on Konami doesn't hate Megaman and Metroid that badly.
>>
all large companies are the same in having absolutely clueless marketing and legal departments
that's where the majority of descisions that make little or no sense come from
>>
>>25525727

>implying such large companies will survive with a clueless marketing and legal department
>>
File: yfw.jpg (76KB, 727x427px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
76KB, 727x427px
>>25525548
Found the shill.
>>
>>25525469
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM
WHERE FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNoOYOHo2OE
>>
>>25525630
Wrong company
>>
>>25526309
Is that what OP is referring to?

Because that's on par with that famous Stalin photo if they went to make changes like that, minus the murder.
>>
>>25526309
>>25526448
I don't get it.
>>
>>25525469
Friendly reminder that none of /mlp/ knows how businesses work and if any of them worked at hasbro it'd be dead in a month from their choices.
>>
>>25526479
I'm sure Hasbro has it's all planned out.
Cough Jem and the Holograms Cough
>>
>>25526528

One brand failure out of 20 thriving lines that led to 2015 being a great year for them.
>>
>>25526479

What do you mean a decades old company knows more about business than angry internet people?!
>>
>>25526698
>>
>>25526479
Get lost Hasbro. Take a hike. Disney is running circles around you and shitting in your mouth. Every giant company is laughing at you for what a sad pathetic effortless and talentless company you can he. Everybody including their grandma wants you dead.
>>
what's crazy with those huge corporations is how they go up to the point of suing their own departments for using a patent or copyright from the very same corporation because of its complexity.

No wonder they fucked up so bad with Jan. we could be friends, work together, wouldn't change anything in the end.

next what? Apple patents all varieties of apples, and Hasbro patents shetland and comtois ponies?
>>
>>25526479
Friendly reminder that /biz/ has had CEO's of companies that could buy Hasbro with their tax returns visit.
>>
>>25529042

I somehow doubt that.

CEOs that could possibly have a tax return that large are smart enough to not over pay their taxes, and therefore, not get much of a tax return.

Because you know a tax return just means you over paid the government out of your income, right?
>>
>>25528567
Yeah, Hasbro. You should give up all your copyrights of MLP and LPS to Walt Disney Company and be dead.
>>
File: 1426705523258.gif (2MB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
1426705523258.gif
2MB, 500x530px
>>25529559
>Because you know a tax return just means you over paid the government out of your income, right?
If /mlp/ doesn't understand how a company like Hasbro works, viewing some of the things said in the thread, what makes you think they have any concept of how tax returns work?

>>25529695
>Thinking Disney would handle anything better
And you think Hasbro C&Ds are too much? Wait to see what Disney does.
>>
So how much worse can Hasbro get, than they are now?
>>
>>25525469
Will someone tell and text to Bob Iger, the chairman of Walt Disney Company? And tell him to buy the copyrights of MLP and LPS from Hasbro for ponies and pets freedom.
>>
>>25525469
Wh should own Dungeons n Dragons and Transformers?
>>
>>25529695
>>25534987
>>25535407
Hey samefag, stop. And Disney and Hasbro are on good terms now thanks to Star Wars you dimwit. And Disney isn't a toy company, they don't want to buy anything because then they'd have to get someone else to make the toys. Which would be Hasbro, who currently has the rights to several Disney toys. How stupid are you?

And I'm aware the IP count went up, but that was probably just you posting on your phone

>>25531341
>>25534785
Don't bump again, nothing good is coming out of this thread. Not every thread needs a bump.
>>
>>25535424
>nothing good is coming out od this thread.
Don't tell me you expect us to coerce Disney into buying MLP. But a different team going behind mlp would be great. Disney learned to use CGI + ToonBoom to create 3D 2D.
Also shut up Hasbro, you're hated by everyone, even 20th century fox for the Kenner alien toys.
>>
>>25526698
I'm sure a much of young, bright minds know a lot more than some fat old white men in their 60s who are completely out of touch with what modern mods want
>>
File: 1448345966385.jpg (45KB, 549x188px) Image search: [Google]
1448345966385.jpg
45KB, 549x188px
>>25535456
>Don't tell me you expect us to coerce Disney into buying MLP.
No, when I say "nothing good is coming out of this thread", I'm referring to comments such as yours who have no clue as how anything works so you just spit out nonsense, and are made at Hasbro because of your headcanon about businesses.

>But a different team going behind mlp would be great.
...So why aren't you complaining about DHX? They're the team, shouldn't you say Hasbro should find someone else?

>Also shut up Hasbro, you're hated by everyone, even 20th century fox for the Kenner alien toys.
You see? This is the nonsense I'm talking about. You are aware that Kenner is a completely different toy company that was bought by Tonka in the 1980s, which in turn was bought by Hasbro in the 1990s, right? No? Of course you aren't, you'll just keep shouting stupidity.

Stop posting anytime.
>>
>>25535492
>Thinks they know better
>Fails to describe who makes descisions in MLP
>Instead just describes the chairmen who don't make choices like that themselves because they have more importsnt things to do.
kek.
>>
>>25535424
Disney needs to be stopped from taking over more things. They fuck everything up they buy because "family friendly". Walt's rolling over in his grave knowing what Igor is doing to his company
>>
>>25535456
I hope Disney will buy MLP from Hasbro and turn into a remake series with CGI in 3D or 2D.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.