[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /mlp/. Shall we play a game? You wake up to find a note

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: zork-I.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zork-I.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
Hello, /mlp/.
Shall we play a game?
You wake up to find a note on your computer desk that wasn't there before.
It reads: Your waifu is shit, and has been removed from the show. If you want your waifu back, please stop being a faggot and see (in your opinion) the worst episode of MLP that's your waifo's episode, and post your reaction. Dubs will make the OP decide if your waifu gets back in the show, and trips instantly returns your waifu to the show. -Anon
You look at the latest episode, and sure enough, no sign of your waifu. Not even in the background. You have 3 tries. After 3 tries, don't bother. Will you roll?
(pic unrelated)
>>
>>25502306
*waifu
Goddamn i'm a faggot.
>>
File: 1393722543466_1.png (594KB, 751x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1393722543466_1.png
594KB, 751x1027px
MMDW
I'm a dashfag.
Rolling for perfect prismatic pony.
>>
>>25502435
ree rolling
>>
>>25502306

ACTIVATE LAMP
>>
>>25502599
Alright. Are you the dashfag?
If yes, then you should of posted a reaction to the worst episode of your waifu.
I'm gonna make 1 exception, though.
Since I'm a Dashfag too, your waifu reappears on the show.
>>
File: tavi.png (99KB, 744x669px) Image search: [Google]
tavi.png
99KB, 744x669px
>>25502306
>My waifu is a background pony
>The only shitty episode where she is at least relevant is Slice of Life
>>
>>25502666
I don't know what you're talking about, I just didn't want to be eaten by a grue.
>>
>>25502719
This isn't Zork, please read the post.
I've just noticed
>25502666
>02666
>666
>>
>>25502743
But there's an image of Zork.

What's in my inventory?
>>
>>25502764
Lanterns, hooded lanterns.
The picture is unrelated to the post.
It was there because I didn't have any apporpriate images, and because I do not save any images.
>>
Reroll
>>25502666
OP, thee little bastard, steal mine trips one more time and I wilt end thee.
>>
>>25503001
That was the trips of the devil, that I just rolled.
No dubs, or trips. 1 attempt left.
>>
>>25502851
if you don't save any image how did you have that image?
>>
>>25503264
Google Images. Simple.
>>
>>25503347
which means you saved the image so you could post it. therefore you lied
>>
>>25503355
Temporarily, then I deleted it.
I do not permanently save images, I should correct.
>>
>>25503437
Why not?
>>
>>25503750
I have 1 kb floppy discs for hard drives.
Is this enough?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.