[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: The_Alien_Girl.png (84KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
The_Alien_Girl.png
84KB, 500x888px
>>25484451
Last Post

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/

"Canterlot High is a mysterious place, with varying degrees of individual and unseen stories. When a mysterious stranger arrives and sets her sights on Flash Sentry, the girls quickly learn she has a dangerous secret. By that I mean she's an alien sent by a galactic council to see if humanity is worth bringing in, but despite this simple idea she decides to try to find the source of the magic and use it to conquer the galaxy, with Flash Sentry at her side as her reluctant king."
>>
Fuck it died? I just got home from work.
>>
Welcome back anons. I'll write the next post after dinner.
>>
>>25484451
Holy shit, she actually discombobulated two of the Shadowbolts. Who was it? Sour Sweet and Sugarcoat right?
>>
>>25484451
I find it hilarious how she keeps referring to them as the Equestria Girls, it is so cheesy.
>>
>>25486710
Lemon and Indigo
>>
>>25484451
This is getting really dark.
>>
>>25486847
I was worried about accusations of being called "edgy", but I kinda already introduced the laser pistol and if she never used it again it would be a MASSIVE plothole.
>>
>>25486965
Nonono, it isn't a problem I was just mentioning it.
>>
>>25486610
Inapan hummed, moving to Applejack. "Any last words?" She took off the cowgirl's hat to look her in the eyes. In Applejack's face was a look of defiance, a look of anger and bitterness, and a look of no surrender.
"Just one request." She announced. "Look behind you." Inapan's iris' shrunk to pin-pricks and she turned around, expecting to see something coming behind her. Someone with a weapon, or a dangerous vehicle coming careening towards her. Instead Applejack lunged, forcing the alien to drop her laser pistol and fight mano-a-mano. Well, cowgirl-a-princess, but that's just semantics.

"Run!" Applejack shouted, holding onto Inapan as the alien tried to remove her. The crusaders did not need to be told twice, dashing into the mansion for safety.

Inapan tossed Applejack to the ground, the cowgirl wishing she'd grabbed her mask back at camp. The alien girl ran towards her ray pistol, Applejack coming from behind and shoulder-bashing her to the ground. Grabbing the pistol, Inapan turned and Applejack lept onto her, holding the pistol into the air, both of the girls struggling to push it to one-another. Laserblasts fired wildly into the air, the girls groaning and shouting as the pistol stood straight up.

Inside, the crusaders panicked and began barricading the front door. Being that they were three 12 year old girls, the barricade was constructed of a single couch, a few chairs, a moderately-sized table, and a vase with a flower in it.

"We need to call the police!" Sweetie shouted to her friends, taking out her phone.
"What the hay will the police do? We need the fire department!" Apple Bloom asked, grabbing her phone.
"We need those ghost hunting guys, they'll do something!" Scootaloo shouted and pulled out her phone. Before the girls could call their saviors, they heard one last laserblast from outside, then silence.

An obnoxious ringtone came, the girls looking at their phones, then at one-another before spotting Lemon's phone on the floor.
>>
>>25484451
Isn't she at least suspicious about the mask's powers?
>>
>>25487850
I was actually expecting AJ to make a fist grow out of Inapan's back.
>>
>>25486847
We'll have Rarity toy around with her powers to form all kinds of cute dresses, that ought to help out.
>>
>>25488020
No mask no go. I was thinking of having her do that too, but... yeah.
>>
>>25487850
You know Inapan is forget that the rest of the mane7 can also "pony up", wouldn't that be useful to call upon right about now?
>>
>>25488064
That is a good idea.
>>
>>25488064
I feel like I already gave AJ a lot of screen time. So if someone's gonna save the crusaders through ponying up, it won't be her. Feel free to speculate about which of the remaining girls will though.
>>
>>25486655
it happens
>>
>>25488445
I know it might be silly, but maybe RD?
>>
>>25491357
THE HERO APPEARS
>>
>>25491357
Well that might play up to her "harr harr, I am so awesome lel", but Fluttershy would be the far better choice here.
>>
Good morning anons, I slept in and spent a lot of time prepping for CiderFest. I'll get everything onto FIMFiction asap
>>
And now it's on FIMFiction, I'll get to work on writing this.
>>
>>25487850
Scootaloo picked it up while the other girls cautiously looked to the window to see what had happened outside.
"Hello?"
"Scootaloo?" Sunset asked, confused. "What's going on there?"
"Oh thank god!" Scoots shouted. "Get over here, that alien lady showed up, she has a gun, and she's shot a bunch of people!"
"What?! Oh dear Celestia, we'll be right over!"
"Hurry! We don't know what happened to Applejack!"
Sunset turned to look at Twilight, both of them trying to get up, but their injuries stopping them. They moaned in agony as they tried to stand up, but between Sunset's third degree burns and Twilight's cracked ribs, they both knew they'd not not get very far.
"Fluttershy!" Twilight called out to the quiet girl, who'd begun making lunch a short while ago.
"Twilight? Is something wrong?" She asked, turning around. "I'm sorry, but I was making this veggie stew and I got distracted by that rare woodpecker in the trees..."
"Nevermind the woodpecker!" Sunset shouted. "The girls are in trouble, Inapan's found them and she has a gun!"
"Oh dear, I-I'll get the police and-"
"There's no time, we can hardly walk and they're panicked. Take your mask and go to Lemon's mansion!"
"But the soup?"
"We can handle the soup, just go!" Fluttershy grabbed her mask and ran to the city, trying her best not to hurt any unwary animals on her path.

Meanwhile, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle looked around the front yard, trying to see what happened. The puddles of slime that were once Indigo and Lemon had began to slowly flow down the pavement, but nothing else. "I don't see anyone... did they just leave o-"
"Look out!" Sweetie shouted, pushing Apple Bloom out of the way as Applejack crashed through the window, landing in a heap.
"Oh no..." Apple Bloom said, approaching her sister. "Applejack, are you OK? Please, please answer me! Say something! Anything! Come on!" Before she could check for a pulse, Inapan's cruel laugh came from the window as she climbed in, the crusaders scattering.
>>
>>25493139
Did you take that suggestion from us?
>>
>>25493465
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>25493139
This is kind of frightening...
>>
>>25494026
Not a bad thing, I like this intensity...
>>
>>25493139
I wonder if Inapan sucked up Rarity and Rainbow to clone them.
>>
>>25493139
was fluttershy always this stupid?
>>
>>25494283
She is not stupid she is just afraid and is trying to avoid getting involved.
>>
>>25494530
But hasn't she learned to overcome her fears and rise to the occasion?
>>
>>25494616
Not the Mirror World Fluttershy.
>>
>>25493139
Minutes passed as Fluttershy approached the manor, Inapan's laser pistol lay behind the gate, with two large puddles of slime nearby. Cautiously entering, Fluttershy picked up the laser pistol, unaware her two friends were inside. Scratching her head, she looked at the dials on the gun.

"HELP!" Scootaloo shouted, spotting Fluttershy from a bedroom window.
"Scootaloo!" She gasped, tossing the pistol aside, it firing the laser at the puddles as she ran inside through the garage.

Passing between Lemon's family limo, Fluttershy opened the garage door, into the mess that was once Lemon's nice home. The floor were broken picture frames, tables, sofas. The walls were dented and some even had holes punched clean through them. Fluttershy put on her mask, breathing deeply to try and stay calm, and to be ready to attack in case any-"Fluttershy!"
Fluttershy screamed and turned around, the mask accentuating her voice to that of a death metal concert. Fluttershy opened her eyes to see that her attacker was gone, and on the ground was Apple Bloom, clutching her ears.
"Oh my lord, I think I'm deaf!" She shouted, Fluttershy realizing the mistake and going to comfort her. Taking off her mask, Fluttershy helped the little girl to her feet, where she lost her balance anyways.
"Oh, no, relax, it's just Tinnitus. D-don't worry, it'll go away in a little while, but you need to get out of here."
"WHAT?"
"Get out, go find somewhere safe."
"Why do we need to open Lemon's safe!?"
"No, that's not-" She snapped her fingers and began telling Applebloom to leave using sign language.
"What are you doing!?"
"Sign langua- oh." She sighed, grabbed a pen and paper and wrote out the instructions.
"Oh! Why didn't you just say so?!" Apple Bloom did as ordered, Fluttershy getting back to searching.

Upstairs, Inapan had Sweetie Belle cornered, up until Fluttershy's screech came from downstairs. Inapan stopped cold and began clutching her ears. Sweetie took this chance, plugging hers as well.
>>
careful
>>
>>25493139
Why don't they call the police?
>>
>>25495089
So Applejack is slime too?
>>
>>25496338
No, she got tossed through a plate-glass window, so she's out cold.
>>
>>25495089
Inapan is a monster, seriously what was so important on that data pad? Or is she just using it as justification for terrorizing the defenseless?
>>
>>25496530
The second one.
>>
Next thread image
>>
>>25496988
Thanks Anon!
It still needs some work, but I definitely love it.
>>
>>25496988
This is great.
>>
I'm going to bed for Ciderfest tomorrow anons, I won't be posting any updates until Saturday night or sunday morning. You guys enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>25497472
have fun
>>
>>25500002
episode day bump
>>
>>25501417
It was cute but nothing amazing.
>>
>>25497472
Take care.
>>
>>25501479
I liked the ponies
>>
>>25497472
Have fun.
>>
Wump
>>
I never made it to ciderfest, but I'm here now.
>>
I'll get to writing now.
>>
>>25509191
What kept you from going to Ciderfest?
>>
>>25495089
Shaking her head, Inapan took a deep breath and turned towards the staircase. She couldn't hear anything, but she knew by process of elimination the only source could have come from a third party. The alien carefully descended the staircase, seeing Fluttershy looking for he girls. She shouted for them, but Inapan's blown out ears couldn't hear her. Fortunately, as Fluttershy turned to look in the kitchen, it would appear they both were on even ground. Taking off her power limiter, Inapan's wings sprung forth, letting her take to the air and silently stalk Fluttershy from above.

"Girls?" Fluttershy asked, looking under the kitchen sink. "Girls, I-it's just me... I'm not here to hurt you! But I'm sorry if I did! I didn't mean too!" She continued to the basement door, opening it and making a soft squeak noise at the darkness. She tried the lightswitch, finding it had no effect when she heard a loud thump from behind her. Turning carefully, she shook in worry, hoping that her gut feeling was wrong, and that she was in no danger at all. Inapan's pointed smile was all she saw before Princess shoved her down the staircase.

Holding out her hands, flailing hopelessly, she felt not as if she was falling, the inky blackness covering her senses, she felt instead that the world was moving around her at a greater speed, and she was floating helplessly.

Finally, she hit the bottom, her mask falling out of her pocket as the alien descended the stairwell. Inapan's translucent wings shone through the blackness, cascading an aura of malevolence while the front of her face remained indistinguishable, all except for the pointed corners of her crooked, evil smile. Fluttershy tried moving, pain wracking through her body as she turned to her front, scrambling to find her mask before Inapan could go for the killing blow. With the her vision gone, she could only use her hearing to attempt to determine how close Inapan was to finding her.

Step. Step. Step.
>>
>>25509422
I hope you are enjoying yourself and not just feeding us because you don't think we can be patient...,but thank you.
>>
>>25509422
This is great.
>>
>>25509422
Maybe we can now see a pony up to light the room? Maybe a super pony up?
>>
>>25509314
I don't want to talk about it. I'll try to crank out one more post before bed though, as a thanks for keeping the thread alive.
>>
>>25510278
I hope you feel better man, I will try to do some more art.
>>
>>25509422
Panting and hearing the footsteps grow ever more closer, Fluttershy crawled through the basement, searching for her mask and maneuvering through stacks of boxes and old Hearths Warming decorations.

"I am not a difficult woman." Inapan began, her descent continuing. "I ask for simple things: a man to love, a source of energy to use, and creatures to follow my word, even just a little bit. I would have been FINE with being ignored, at least then I would try other things, and make new ideas. I would have been very, very happy if everything went to plan. Your stupid planet would still be here and you may very well be on it." Fluttershy felt something on the floor and put it on, breathing heavily and waiting for the last moment to turn the tables on her, effectively deafening the alien. "Yet you did neither of those. You didn't leave me be, you didn't follow orders, you did as much as you possibly could to make me mad. Now you will die. You will die like your best friends did: on their knees, begging." Fluttershy's eyes opened wide as Inapan's words entered her mind.

"I blasted them into puddles of thin gruel, Fluttershy. They felt NOTHING but a single bolt of pain. But you and Applejack, oh, if Applejack's still alive she will be joining you in a far more horrifying experience than being torn from the afterlife and sent back repeatedly like the white and blue ones will." Inapan bragged as she knocked aside boxes, growing closer to Fluttershy's location. "What you two will feel is the pain of mind control. I recently learned that, if exposed too long, the human mind will eventually deteriorate into nothing. What I plan to do is expose you to the minimum amount of our radiation so that over the course of weeks you feel your minds fall apart piece by piece, until you're a slug laying in a puddle of your own fluids, unable to move, see, speak, or hear. But you will be very much alive."

"Leave Applejack alone!" Fluttershy finally shouted, carefully getting up.
>>
>>25510591
Thank you.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.