[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satyr Abomination Thread #136 - HOUSEPARTY edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 526
Thread images: 72

File: Hope 16.jpg (51KB, 488x824px) Image search: [Google]
Hope 16.jpg
51KB, 488x824px
PREVIOUSLY ON THE CRIMES AGAINST NATURE PROGRAM
>>25330566

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
>rape
>>
So what's everyone currently working on? Shorts, sequels, art?
>>
>>25387528
I'm here to make sure the dropbox is up to date. That is all.
>>
>>25387279
Houseparty?
>>
>>25388057
Well Consensual incest rape (about the only idea put forward in 135) wasn't going to fly

>>25387567
Aaron?
>>
>>25388406
>Aaron?
Yeah?
>>
>>25388554
Why you only fixing the dropbox, mang? Where've you gone?

Although, TBF, I've been skipping most of the non-green posts recently. Having to be catching up on the thread on my phone on the train, and cba getting caught up in all the details.
>>
>>25388566
I don't like this place anymore.
>>
>>25388587
Honestly can't blame you. Mind if I ask what it was that set it off?

Also, you could pass off the dropbox to someone else if you didn't want to run it?
>>
>>25388610
I don't think I'll pass over the dropbox any time soon. I'll just bide my time and wait for this place to shape up.
>>
>>25388624
Shape up how?
>>
>>25388587

>Came here to discuss cute Satyrs doing cute things
>Stayed because content
>Weathered shitstorms because "it will get better"
>Want to go back to the old days of cute SoL stuff

I really need to finish that story I was writing. Be the change you want to see and all that shit.
>>
>>25388662
>I really need to finish that story I was writing
Which one?
>>
>>25388789

I was writing an introductory story to my series, and I got around 2/3rds of the way through and I stopped writing after I hit a road block.

And from there various one shots and other stuff that tie into it all.
>>
Bit empty here.
Hmm... give me a theme or flavor and ill see what i can cook up
>>
>>25388989
Satyr's first time experimenting with alcohol or drugs
>>
>>25388989
Satyr eats a rhubarb for the first time.
>>
>>25388991

For some reason I'm imagining Garret as Tony Montana now.
>>
>>25388991
Eh why not.

>"Howdy Hope"
>"Hey Cider, what'sup?"
>"Ah got some great drink that Pa an' ma used to drink a lot"
>Cider lift up the Applejack Daniel with a grin
>"Fresh from tha' barrels"
>"mmm....you sure your parents are ok with it?"
>"pssh...We'll deal with em later"
>Hope just shrug as Cider popped open the bottle.
>"Ta' adventure"
>"Cheers"
>",,,,chug"
>"...chug-chug"
>"PFFFT...EEEWWWW. This stuff is nasty! Cider, why do you thin-"
>" Chug-chug-chug"
>"Umm...Cider?"
>"Chug-BUUURP. Ahhh... Gosh darn, that's a drink!"
>"Cider...you face looks red...Are you alright?"
>"S-sure am pa-hic-parrdner... Say... you look purrdy today H-hopee"
>"Umm...Cider... you are scaring me..."
>"C-cmere and l-let aunty Cider touch yo-"
>And Cider passed out on the grass, snoring. Hope just stand there, thanking what the heck just happened?
>"Hoo boy, this is going to be weird explaining this
>>
>>25389106
Oh to reminisce
>Dad: "Bring me my beer, Anon."
>pick up bottle, look down neck
>"..You want some? Hehe, go ahead, try it."
>drink
>gross peepee water don't want
>"Hahahahah, didn't think so."
>who else but dadmire.webbum
>>
>>25389032
I am a bit confused...
Is it a raw thubarb or a cooked one?

>>25389138
Dads...amirite?
Ah... the silly jokes they did...
>>
>>25389149
>Is it a raw thubarb or a cooked one?
How about a raw one?
>>
>>25389168
Sure...

>"Wow Dad,that was delicious! Whatcha called it?"
"Rhubarb Pie, son.
>Anon just smile as Pogo quickly consumed the second pie he made. Pinkie giggled as she treid to wipe the crumbs and sugars from Pogo's face.
"Pogo. Once you're done, help your mother clean the dishes"
>Pogo salute and resume his destruction on the pie as Anon went out for deliveries. After he was done and satisfied, Pogo collect the pile of dishes and quickly walk to the sink.
>"Thank you Pogo"
>Pinkie kiss his cheek and prepare to wash the mountain of dishes in front of him. Before he left, he saw a red vegetarian stick with green leaves and roots. His curiosity get the better of him and he pick up the fresh rhubarb.
>"Mom, whats this?"
>"That's the rhubarb. He used that on the pie, remember?"
>Thinking about the delicious pie, Pogo 'accidentally' consume the whole rhubarb
>"And Pogo, dear. You must cut the root first or you will have one hell of a stomach ache"
>"Oops..."
>Pogo's belly create a monstrous growl and the laxative from the root create a devastating effect on him. He tried to run but the pain stop him from moving.
>"M-mom...help"
>But his voice is so small that it comes out as a whisper. He have tears in his eyes and pray to the princesses to have mercy...until-
>"Oh crap..."
>Few minutes later...
"A-and then you..you let them out on s-pfft-stairs?"
>"Nonny, please...he is having a trauma"
>Anon just laugh and laugh after he clean up the massive shits on the stairs. Pogo just sit in the corner of the house, traumatized and embarrassed. After his laughter, Anon approach his son and pat him in the back
"Son...Its alright. Lets just say that.."
>Anon put on his favorite sunglasses
>"A SHITTY day"
>best father of the year.

My god, I am losing my touch. Last request?
>>
>Satyr is facing themself
>What is the representation of their biggest fear/concern?
>>
>>25389329
That was kinda funny.

>Last request?
Some fillies and colts at school wants to play soccer, and a satyr joins one team. The other team thinks it's unfair that one team has a satyr while the others don't, so they all try and find another satyr who wants to play soccer with them.
>>
>>25389470
>Silence means death, stand on your feet! Inner fear, your worst enemy!
>REFUSE! RESIST!
>Satyr rocks out to Sepultura
>>
>>25389515
Or they get into a big argument about one team having more pegasi and the other having some unicorns which leads to hilarious results... And the search for a second satyr
>>
>>25388991
>Satyr's first time experimenting with alcohol
Like, instantly man. They're satyrs. They drink wine like other people would water.
>>
>>25389470

"Who are you?"
>I am you
"But if you're me, then who am I?"
>You are you, and I am you
"What?"

You remember that episode of Samurai Jack where he fights himself? Yeah, that.[/spoiled]
>>
>>25389524
>Pegasi and unicorns
They would obviously create rules like...
1: Always keep your hooves on the ground, so no flying.
2: No magic either.
>>
>>25387528
I've gotten myself to a point where i have a dozen story idea buzzing in my head, but i cant get to one of these without something keeping me from it. Currently, in my free time i've gotten too stumped to conjure anything at all art wise.
>>
>>25389555
I was thinking more like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5ZPk-bpeU
>>
I wish people here made half as much effort writing content they do like rather than complaining about content they don't. If that were the case then we'd never be short of green again.

>"Alright, 63526, step forward to the red line and face the wall."
>Feeling the officer behind him press his truncheon into his back, Garret did as he was told and stood rigidly in his bright orange jumpsuit about a foot from the dreary concrete.
>"Spread your legs."
>The young satyr hesitated, glancing back over his shoulder
"I really think there's been a mistake, I don't-"
>"Nobody gave you permission to speak, 63526! Now keep facing the wall and spread your legs," barked the officer behind him.
>Swiftly Garret shut his mouth and once again did as he was told, staring blankly at the depressing grey surface before him as he felt one of the other guards frisk him.
>"He's clean, sir."
>The senior guard laughed.
>"Yeah? Maybe we should perform a cavity search just to be sure, eh?"
>Garret froze, a cold wave of dread washing over him.
>How had his life come to this?
>Son of a wildly successful and famous fashion designer who, though he did say so himself, was destined for great things, and yet now was a prisoner.
>He relaxed a little as he heard yet another guard behind him shove his colleague and chuckle.
>"Now, there's no need to scare the kid. Haven't you heard? He's getting put in with Anon."
>>
>>25389721

>"With Anon? Hah! You hear that, kid? You're going to be sharing a cell with a guy that's in here for butchering a Minotaur with his bare hands."
>Garret's pulse quickened yet again, his heart pounding in his chest and his pulse in thumping his ears.
"I-"
>"Shut it, inmate! Yeah... a real pretty boy like you, I bet Anon's going to have a whale of a time."
>The guards all shared a laugh as Garret was still stuck facing the wall.
>"What's that guy's problem with Minotaurs anyway? You can't even leave him alone in the yard with one or else he'll pick a fight."
>"I don't know and I don't want to know," replied the senior officer as he checked the satyr's handcuffs.
>"Okay, 63526, lets move it. Keep your head down and follow the blue line nice and slow. It's time you meet your new worst nightmare."
>As if in a dream, Garret followed the orders, his hooves seeming to carry him along without him urging them to.
>Before long he had arrived at cell 99B, flanked all the way by a trio of guards, one of whom now stepped forwards and banged on the cell door with his truncheon.
>"10888, 62101, stand away from the door and face the wall."
>Wait, two people were in there?
>Garret was sure he'd only heard mention of having to share with one other prisoner.
>A few moments passed before the senior officer nodded to his subordinate, who promptly brought out a large set of keys and unlocked the cell.
>>
>>25389731

>As the heavyset steel door was swung open and Garret was pushed inside with what he felt was more force than was strictly necessary, he was met by the sight of a very large human standing facing the opposite end of the cell, and beside him what appeared to be a satyr like himself, yet of a smaller and even more slender build.
>A girl perhaps?
>Garret was sure this wasn't a unisex prison.
>As if in a daze, he was dimply aware of his cuffs being removed and before he knew it, the door had slammed shut behind him.
>A muffled, "play nice," was the last he heard from the guards before he was left totally alone with the two hardened criminals.
>Frozen in place, he watched as the pair turned to face him.
>A tense few seconds of silence passed before the freakishly large human spoke.
>"Thank fuck for that. I was worried they'd assigned us another damned 'taur to share with as a joke, as if they'd forgotten what happened to the last one. Fucking twats."
>The as of yet unnamed satyr rolled his eyes and looked up at his companion.
>"Calm down, Anon. You know anger is bad for the complexion."
>Garret watched the exchange in bewilderment, not expecting this to be how introductions were to go at all.
>The other satyr, now evidently a male if his voice was anything to go by, held out a hand.
>"I'm Snapshot, that's Anon."
>Garret looked at the outstretched appendage in a stupor, then up at the face of the one offering it.
>Snapshot, as he was now known, was not at all the type of person Garret had expected to find in a place like this.
>His friendly demeanour, brilliantly golden eyes, flawless, lightly bronzed skin and almost startlingly white shoulder length hair were totally at odds with the image of a hardened felon that Garret had imagined.
>Not to mention that he was just about the most girly male he'd ever met.
>And Garret thought HE was effeminate.
>>
>>25389735

>A second or two passed before Snapshot raised his eyebrows expectantly and glanced at his outstretched hand.
>Taking the hint, Garret snapped out of his daze and accepted the handshake, though a look of bewilderment remained on his face.
>"So what's your name?" Asked Anon.
"G-Gar-Garr-"
>"Garry?" Offered Anon, doing his best to interpret the stuttered reply.
>"Nice to meet you, Garry," greeted Snapshot.
>"Want the grand tour?" Offered Anon.
"O-Okay."
>"Right, that's the sink. There's the crapper. That there's the desk," said Anon as he pointed to each in turn, "and there are the beds."
>Garret came to a swift realisation.
"There... There are only two bunks."
>Snapshot nodded.
>"Snappy shares with me," replied Anon, "We have an... understanding."
>Did he mean...
>"Which reminds me, if you get lonely during the night, don't even think about touching him, or else I'll break your legs," Anon Continued. "It's noting personal, but he belongs to me."
>"Don't let Anon intimidate you," Snapshot chuckled, "He's a big softie really."
>"Yeah... I'm a real teddy bear," Anon grinned. "I hope you're okay with being bottom."
"You... You mean the bunks, right?"
>Anon let out a bark of laughter.
>"Yeah, sure I do."

Later that night, Garret got his REAL introduction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVSaC9oxm_Y
>>
>>25389752

>"He's a big softie really."

So he's a big guy?
>>
>>25389768
In accordance to your standards.
>>
>>25389752
Nice short, I liked it
>>
>>25389752
>Later that night, Garret got his REAL introduction.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVSaC9oxm_Y
Psssh, that bitch loved it. Your link portrays a false interpretation.
>>
>>25389752
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVSaC9oxm_Y

>"Aww, I think you broke him, Anon."
>Anon snorted dismissively, resting with his arms behind his head beside Garret, who was now lying in the fetal position, clutching his stomach and wearing a blank, thousand yard stare.
"Nah, he'll be fine, I went easy on him. Remember your first night here?"
>Snapshot sighed wistfully.
>"It was so romantic, the way you shanked that guy and told him I was yours now."
"Uh huh," agreed Anon as he sat up and gave Garret's backside a slap, causing the satyr in question to flinch and cower away even more.
"You want to have some fun with him? I need a piss."
>"You mean it?"
>Anon smirked.
"Eh, sure... I mean it can't hurt to see if that dick of yours still even works after all this time."
>"Hey! Meanie."
>Anon chuckled and stood up from the bed.
"Whatever, knock yourself out. Take it as a sign that you'll always be my number one bitch."

Two questions.

>What do you think Garret did to end up in prison?
>How do you think various satyrs would cope in prison?
>>
>>25389948

>What do you think Garret did to end up in prison?

Coffee smuggling ring
>>
File: 1350740463931.png (343KB, 752x876px) Image search: [Google]
1350740463931.png
343KB, 752x876px
>>25387528
Stupid shit.

>You admit, it was a surprise when both Rocket and Ratchet came out without wings.
>After several sessions of hyperventilating, Spitfire seemed to be marginally okay with the fact that her babies were not quite what she was expecting.
>The day you brought them home was very exciting.
>Hotshot loomed over the bassinet, somehow entranced by his new little brothers, while the more worldly Ace stood back and smiled.
>Spitfire insisted on 'doing things right' this time, and had put in for some substantial time away from the office.
>She'd even made a little nest for the newest additions before she went to the hospital.
>This, of course, meant you were sleeping alone tonight.
>But she was curled up on the floor with the little monsters, surrounded by pillows, blankets, and old, worn out clothes.
>Well within reach.
>And so you slept.
>Peacefully.
>For the first time in what felt like forever.
>At least until the quiet mutterings of your spouse start ringing in your ears.
>"Rock... no, Ratchet, stop."
>Biting your lip, you try to ignore the sounds.
>But they just keep coming.
>"What- you two need to stop. Please. Stop."
>The strain in her voice is obvious.
>Cracking open an eye, you stare out into the darkness and see Spitfire stretching her wings out along the floor, visibly straining as she tries to pull them back towards her.
>Oh.
>The kids.
"Hey Fireball."
>Your voice is scratchy, but a quick cough ought to clear that up.
>As you do, Spitfire's head jerks towards you.
>"Everything's fine! Go back to sleep!"
>You listen to her grunt and grumble a little as her wings tremble; preventing the two satyrs from moving forward, but unable to reign them back in.
"You sure? You look like you're in a pinch."
>"Everything's fine."
>She repeats, with less gusto this time.
>"They just need to get used to sleeping in the nest."
>Propping your hand on your cheek, you frown.
"Earth ponies don't nest."
>>
>>25390134
>Spitfire goes rigid.
>There's an audible gulp.
>"I-I know that."
>Forcing a smile, she looks over at you.
>"But, I'm sure that they'll learn to love it given the chance. I mean, they're practically pegasus ponies."
>You take a deep breath and stumble out of bed.
>Scooping up the wriggling monsters, you stretch out along the mess of pillows, sheets and clothes, making a full circle around the twins with Spitfire.
>Tapping her cheek twice, you grin.
"Take a breath, we'll figure all this out again; just like we did with Ace."
>The pegasus mare sets her lips into an uncertain line as she bobs her head.
>"Together?"
"Of course."
>"But I'm still in charge, right?"
>Bumping your nose against her snout, you nod.
"I'll follow your lead on this one, Cap."
>She sighs.
>The two of you watch the twins scamper and flop about for a while longer before they exhaust themselves and fall asleep.
>You're not sure if you managed any more shut eye that night.
>But you know Spitfire didn't.
>>
>>25390143
Adorable. Freakin' adorable
>>
The Continuing Misadventures Of A Pegasus Raising Non-Pegasus Satyrs

>Spitfire stares at the twins.
>They stare back at her, four big pairs of eyes the color of fading embers from a campfire
>Feeding wasn't really a problem, satyrs all ate the same regardless of the state of their wings.
>But neither of them were interested in laying down with her.
>No, they wanted to explore.
>How apt that they were R&R, yet intent on giving her none.
>Sötnos said it was normal.
>That's why he'd foal-proofed the second floor.
>But even still, they wobble on uncertain legs to the barrier separating them from the staircase
>And they watch
>For minutes at a time
>Just watching the steps, as though they were about to move.
>Or the guard were to be taken away.
>It won't happen, of course, but it's still unnerving to see your children hovering around the stairs.
>They know something's down there.
>A whole wide world to explore.
>And, for an eager mother, that is perhaps the most unnerving thing.
>So she scoops them up as best she can.
>Cradling them under her wings.
>And she broods.
>They allow her that much at least.
>Until something new catches their interest anyway.
>Then it's off to the races.
>Huffing, she watches as the twins wobble off towards the hall again, muttering to herself.
>"How did he manage this twice?"
>>
>>25390143
>>25390652
This is really good. One question, though. How exactly do those new kids look like?
>>
>>25390652
>four big pairs of eyes
Either I forgot to edit that or those are some really bizarre kids.
*two big pairs of eyes
*four big eyes
>>25390682
Rather fluid on appearance for most of the kids, to be honest. I usually lean towards them having sort of tired-looking orange hue to their eyes. Reddish-chocolate colored hair, possibly with bronze lowlights? Not quite pale, but light enough to burn easily. And probably a muted coat, more like Stormy Flare's or their brother's than Ace's or Spitfire.

I'm not especially hung up on it though.
>>
>>25389948
>Prison rape
I'm not sure if this is because of what was talked about at the end of last thread, but this feels in bad taste.

>>25390143
Poor Spitfire, lost without a map.
>>
>>25389752

>Later that night, after lights out, Garret was lying awake in his bunk, a thousand thoughts racing through his mind.
>How did his life come to this?
>How would he survive in this place?
>What did his mother think, and would she be okay?
>Could she cope with managing the shop by herself?
>He had the feeling that she'd grown somewhat accustomed to him lending a helping hand around the place, and Celestia knows his sister was no help.
>His sister... Sapphire.
>How was she coping?
>He'd almost forgotten about her.
>What about his dad? He hadn't seen him in years.
>Did he even know what fate had befallen his son, wherever he was?
>Garret's soul-searching was interrupted by a muffled giggle from the bunk above him, obviously from Snapshot.
>Anon didn't strike Garret as the kind of person to giggle.
>Grunt maybe, but not giggle.
>"Anon, no... we should wait 'til we know Garry's asleep for sure," came the hushed whisper from above.
>Garret pulled the stiff, uncomfortable sheets up over his ears in an attempt to block out the noise.
>"Why?" Asked Anon, considerably less quietly, "He has to get used to it sooner or later and I'm not putting myself out for the new guy."
>Garret stared blankly into the darkness, saying nothing.
>"But it's his first night, 'Nonny. He'll have a hard enough time sleeping without us keeping him awake."
>>
>>25390988

>Anon was heard groaning.
>"Jeez, fine... Hey, newbie, you up?" Came the man's voice, now a little louder. "Say something if you're awake... No? See, he's out like a light."
>"Oh, like you've never pretended to be asleep before."
>An annoyed grunt could be heard in the darkness.
>"No, I haven't. Know why? Because I'm not a little bitch. Now are you going to roll over and bite the pillow like a good girl or am I going to have to remind you who got himself thrown into solitary again last week after saving your pretty little ass from a beating?"
>"Oh okay, if you're going to be a big baby about it then fine."
>Garret was suddenly aware of the sound of movement, presuming it to be Snapshot turning over.
>"Just try not to make too much noise, okay?"
>"Me?" Asked Anon, seeming almost offended. "You're the one that squeals like a little girl."
>Again there was a sound of movement from above, though this time it much more pronounced, as if being made by a much greater weight than before.
>Garret correctly assumed this to be made by Anon now positioning himself above his companion.
>"You know you love it," replied Snapshot.
>Lying perfectly still and trying to keep his breathing as quiet and steady as possible, Garret was suddenly extraordinary aware of just how awkward this entire situation actually was.
>He had no desire to have to listen to his two cellmates getting... intimate.
>"Oh and another thing," began Snapshot, "why do you al- Ouch! Not so rough. You know I like it nice and slow to start, you big bully."
>Staring blindly into the impenetrable darkness of the pitch black cell, Garret came to realise something.
>He'd never survive in this place.
>He'd have to toughen up and learn to be a new man.
>Garret wasn't cut out for prison life.
>Maybe Garry was.
>>
Noir detective was brought up. What mystery does your satyr need to solve?
>[Insert satyr here] and the case of [insert caper here]
>>
>>25391005

Four years later when Rarity comes to meet her son as he's released from prison, she's shocked to find he's now a hardened inmate with muscles like knotted ropes and various racist tattoos all over his body. She's also horrified to learn that he's joined a gang, shaved his head, started smoking and has over 300 confirmed shankings.

Worst of all, he now only responds to "Garry".
>>
>>25391005
>Stopping there
No awkward prison gay sex?
>>
>>25391005
Nice story man. Anon's a bit of a wanker, but this doesn't crossinto flull on grimderp.
>>
>>25391141

Well he in prison, so granted his isn't an angel.

>>25391095

Play from 0:13 onwards if it doesn't do it automatically. That's pretty much what happened.

https://youtu.be/h_JZhldWQPA?t=13
>>
File: 1438732460958.jpg (312KB, 1732x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1438732460958.jpg
312KB, 1732x1372px
Do satyrs ever set the mood for sexy times? Any special rituals they do or items they have that really rev them up?
>>
>>25391385
Mistake teases/arouses Radiance by disguising herself as his aunty Luna and lovingly calling him a "good boy" while having him preen her wings.
>>
>>25391385
They have the same sexual turn ons as humans and their other parent species... sometimes it gets kinda strange. >Sexy thong made of grass.
>Edible panties for satyrs.
>Gem coated bra.
>Like candy bra that can be nibbled on by drakes.
>>
>>25391448
Sounds painful
>>
>>25391385
Cici likes to light some incense and a candle at night before she masturbates.
>>
>>25391514
Extremely.

Fortunately Radiance is a big lad.
>>
>>25391479
>'Oh yeah baby~ You like sucking on my gem pasties do you? Yeah, yooOLY FUCK WATCH THE TEETH!'
>>
>>25391518

"Is that incense I smell? You having another wank up there, sweetie?"
>"N-No!"
"Okay. Dinner's in half an hour."
>>
>>25391536
>The bras are made of metal following a number of "nipping" incidents
>>
>>25388662
I got about like ten minutes to kill lemme load one up...
>Be you bestest dad in Equestria!
>Well only human dad therefore the bestest of the humans!
>You had a sad moment to reflect on that tidbit.
>"Daaaaaaaddy!"
>Perking up you look to see your little five year old toddler Cider stumble towards you with an unsteady trot.
>Catching Cider before she falls on the ground you heft her up in your arms.
"Hey baby girl, what're you up too?"
>"Momma."
"Mom wants me?"
>Seeing the little satyr's pigtails fly as she nods causes your heart to clench at the cute, but you preserve, waifu has called!
"Aight then, come on let's go find her then, up you get!"
>Making a rocket noise you lift your baby girl up over your head and let her legs dangle from your shoulders much to Cider's delight.
>With a squeal of delight Cider clamps down tight on your head like a head crab from Half Life.
>Tfw never will get to see Half Life 3.
>"Momma!"
"Alright, alright let's go find Momma."

>Trudging through the house you don't find Applejack on the first floor and start to head for the second when little fists tug on your hair.
"Ow, what is it Sweet heart?"
>"Outside!"
>Looking towards the door you spare a glance up to see emerald eyes flecked with gold stare back at you with determination.
"Outside it is! Off we go!"
>Following the tiny tugs on your scalp you are soon lead outside to the apple wood stump that Applejack had been planning on removing.
>Spotting an orange resting against the stump you blink in surprise.
>"Cider? Is that you? Did you get Pa?"
>That's no orange!
>It's Applejack stuck in the stump!
"Now how in the wide wide world did you get stuck like that?"
>Applejack's tail flails about wildly as she answers, "Never mind that! Just get me outta here!"
>Giggling to yourself you set Cider down on the ground.
"Hang on lil' one, Papa's gotta go and save Mommy from the evil tree stump!"
>Cider's eyes balloon in fear as she covers her mouth, "Don't let it eat Momma!"
>>
>>25391385

>When around the house and not doing anything, Icarus usually has his head laying in Ace's lap
>She normally runs a hand idly through his hair she loves it
>She will sometimes slowly go down Icarus' body, running her hand down his cheek and scratching his chin
>Then she runs her hand down chest, sometime playing with his nipple, then down his abs to his crotch
>There she begins to jerk him off until he's pratically begging to fuck
>And sometime Icarus is wearing nothing but a collar, a chastity belt, and a plug
>>
So, incest general on /trash/, should we keep it up?
>>
>>
>>25392627
Oooh. Gonna feature more than a handful of kids? (More trappy Garnet?)
>>
>>25392627
Cuuute! Taking requests tonight?
>>
>>25392699
Well, I AM drunk.......
>>
>>25392627

Is Garret supposed to look Asian or did he inherit his mother's almond shaped eyes?
>>
>>25391033
Hotshot & Ambrosia and the case of the Buffalo Duffle-o
>>
>>25392798
Icarus and Ambrosia kissing?
>>
File: slot 38.png (414KB, 1000x970px) Image search: [Google]
slot 38.png
414KB, 1000x970px
https://picarto.tv/MTbin
MT is streaming and watching Mr. Rogers
>>
File: slot 39.png (351KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
slot 39.png
351KB, 1000x847px
>>25392911
>>
>>25392827
Haven't I already done that?
>>
>>25392940
I don't think so
>>
>>25392920

I don't understand

If Glimmer wants a brown dragon girl why not go after Thistle? She and her brother could double team her.
>>
File: Crazy diamond.jpg (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy diamond.jpg
425KB, 1280x720px
>>25392798
>>25392798
Garret with a pompadour. Someone telling him his hair looks like shit for bonus.
>>
>>25392974
Fuck off, incestfag
>>
>>25392911
Electric cars, divorce, and now a kid in a wheelchair telling his story... Mr. Rogers...
>>
File: garret pompadour.png (161KB, 1043x853px) Image search: [Google]
garret pompadour.png
161KB, 1043x853px
>>25392987
>>
>>25392940
Nah, you did a wing hug thing with Hotshot, not Icarus.
>>
>>25393066
>>25393066
It looks like shit. It's perfect
>>
>>25393005

>two siblings having intercourse with the same person a the same time

Unless his dick and her vajayjay are touching, that seems less like incest and more like polygamy.

Granted both are shit, I'm just saying why go after a random girl when you've known another who fits the description fairly well all your life?
>>
>>25393210
I don't know. People don't always go out because they knew someone forever.
Plus, who knows if Glimmer wants to butt in on Rory's thing. Wouldn't that feel downright rude if your sister was just like, "Hey, I like your girlfriend. We should fuck her together sometime."
>>
>>25393210
>Implying it's just fitting a description
>Implying it's not a convoluted story about a girl slowly realizing she is in lesbians with another girl she is researching

>>25393245
And this. Plus, I doubt Rory would WANT to share his girlfriend with his sister, especially if you follow the second fiddle headcanon.
>>
To the Edge of Parenting!

>Spitfire sits across from the twins.
>They're growing so fast!
>Even though she'd seen Ace and Hotshot every day, it's truly amazing how quickly the two satyrs are growing.
>They've settled down, at least a little bit.
>Ratchet is relatively well behaved, watching intently as the world goes by around him.
>Rocket, not so much.
>He has a tendency to saunter off on his own.
>And then his brother decides to follow.
>But, for the time being, the two of them are quite content to sit and watch her.
>It's quite like nothing she's ever experienced before.
>Her!
>Former Flight Team Leader and present Captain of the Wonderbolts!
>Spitfire shivers as she basks in the warm glow of her sons' eyes.
>"All right my little dears."
>Her voice is cheerful, if somewhat put on.
>"I know that you don't have wings, but that doesn't mean that you can't learn the way we were taught to sing back home."
>Taking a breath, she lets loose a horsey-chirp
>The twins blink in confusion.
>She does it again and they smile.
>Giggle, even.
>Encouraged, Spitfire gives them a nod.
>"Now you."
>There's a momentary pause.
>Ratchet squirms for a moment, looking thoughtful before opening his mouth.
>His mother leans in.
>The boy immediately shuts his lips and rocks forward onto his palms, seemingly engrossed in his fingers for a moment before looking up at her.
>Another moment of fishface and he flops back onto his flank.
>Well, so much for that.
>Rocket however looks as though he's wrestling with it.
>Stretching his jaw a few times, he makes a few babbling grunts.
>Spitfire smiles as a look of intense concentration appears on the boys face.
>His brow furrows.
>His breathing deepens
>He's going to do it!
>He's going to-
>At once a flash of relief slides across the active boy's face.
>He gives a goonish chuckle as a rather wet stench rises up in the room.
>Spitfire sighs.
>In comparison to Pegasi, Earth pony diapers are very dense.
>>
>>25393245

>Wouldn't that feel downright rude if your sister was just like, "Hey, I like your girlfriend. We should fuck her together sometime."

Think about where we are.

Now think about what you just said.

Do you really think some people would be against that?

Who knows, Glimmer could have said that when drunk or strung out on horse tranquilizers or something
>>
>>25393284
A lot of people would, actually. For more than the incest reasons.
>>
File: PogoMan X.png (95KB, 586x800px) Image search: [Google]
PogoMan X.png
95KB, 586x800px
Anons bring videogames to Equestria.
What is each satyr's favorite videogame?
>>
>>25393377

Little Mac would love Demon's/Dark Souls/Bloodborne.

He'd be the asshole running around in Giantdad back in its hayday.
>>
>>25393377
Smash. 9/10ths of satyrs love at least one franchise from nintendo. Smash lets them play a game that features characters the like with their friends. Either for fun (pokeballs in everyone's faces!) or for sport (no items, fox only, FINAL DESTINATION). It's not the game itself, it's the fact they can play it with their friends. Like CoD, but minus twelve year olds screaming how they're gonna fuck your mom.
>>
>>25393377
Ivy and Fauna LOVE the first Viva Pinata. Mixing two things they love; animals and candy. They co-op all the time
>>
>>25393377
Yuzu and Mistake love playing tactical shooters.
>>
>>25393377
Timber and Mumble play fpss, surprisingly enough. Left 4 Dead, tf2, Borderlands. Either silly ones or ones with aliems. They're a couple of doofs.
>>
>>25393377
Kaos enjoys Megaman. She can relate to him on a spiritual level. She too can copy her enemies moves.
>>
File: 1427856181969.jpg (673KB, 1265x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1427856181969.jpg
673KB, 1265x1875px
>>25393377
>playing vidya
they don't even have a telebision
>>
>>25393570

>telebision

Spurdo please

He's Horse Swedish, not Horse Finnish.
>>
>>25393633
Last I recall, Scandaneighvia encompassed all of the vast icy hellholes.
>>
>>25393570
Humans brought it
>>
>>25391559
It masks the scent of shame and acts as a signal for private time. Everyone wins!
>>25388662
>"Mama, mama!"
>Trixie's disburbed from her book and flicks an attentive ear up.
>Little Starburst, barrelling towards her with all the speed of a toy train, stops before her mother grinning like a fox.
>"There's Trixie's ball of wonder," she said removing her reading glasses. "Anything of note today?"
>"Mhm!" Starburst nodded and almost stumbled as her much too large pointed hat threw off her balance. "I made a magic trick!"
>Trixie sat her head on her forehooves. "Really now? At such a young age? Hah! Trixie knew her babies would turn out to be prodigees," she boast.
>"Yeah! Look look!"
>Excited to present her next level trick to her mother, she spaces out her hooves and stretches out her palms.
>After clearing her throat, Starburst practically shouts as loud as her squeaky voice can get.
>"What! ...Is in my hand?"
>"Nothing, of course." Trixie grins. She's building up the audience's expectations at the beginning like she should. Obviously, she must have taken not of her great and powerful mother.
>"Exactly," Starburst nods. She brings one of her open palms to her face and kisses it before hastily closing it again.
>"Now! What do I have...in one of my hands?"
>"Oh oh! Is it a kiss?" Trixie, strangely enough, was legitimately wondering what she plans to do next saving her set-up involves holding something as insubstantial as a kiss.
>"Yes!" She flashes her show winning smile. "Now watch closely, Mama, and be amazed!"
>The amateur magician waves her fists around haphazardly, banging and overlapping them together, getting Trixie all crosseyed until she stops.
>Starburst does all she can to try and channel her mother's smugness. "Where is the kiss *now*?"
>Trixie can't help but let out a small snicker and points her hoof at the tiny clenched fist that she kissed earlier.
>"That one, of course."
>Starburst shakes her head. "Nope!"
(1/2)
>>
>>25393498
like cs:go?
>>
>>25393680
>"What? Why that simply can't-" Trixie huffed and rolled her eyes, resigning not to break into a Misdirection 101 crash course.
>"Fine, then it must be this one."
>"Nu-uh!" Starburst snickered and wagged her tail.
>Trixie frowned. "Sweetie, I don't think I'm following. If it's not in your hands then where else would they be?"
>"Right here!"
>Stardust booped her mother's nose and hid underneath her hat. "I made the kiss reappear on you!"
>Her mother stood aghast at her trick. This meager little display? This paltry excuse for showmanship?
>This, frankly was in Trixie's eyes...
>"Ooooh! That was the most adorable thing Trixie saw!" She scooped Starburst up and hugged her tight. "Mama's so proud of you!"
>"Does that mean I'm gonna be a cool magicky person like you?" Starburst asked with her hopeful smile. Trixie adjusted her crooked hat and chuckled.
>" Was there ever any doubt? Of you will my little trickster. The greatest and most powerful-est of all."
(2/2)
>>
>>25393660

>Last I recall, Scandaneighvia encompassed all of the vast icy hellholes.

So where do the Viking Caribou come from? They need to be from somewhere up north but everything is already fucking taken.
>>
>>25393694
>Anti-bitch Trixie makes a good mom
... Huh. I like it
>>
>>25393698
>caribou
Woah, woah, I think you took a wrong turn somewhere. Two horns is too many for this thread, and racks are even worse!
>>25393667
But you don't need a physical television in your house.
>>
>>25394000
And you don't need a computer or mobile. You want one though, don't you?
>>
>>25394000

>Two horns is too many for this thread

So what about Satyrs with an upper and lower horn?
>>
>>25394038
That's called a penis
>>
>>25394037
>bringing high end electronics into Equestria
>a magical world you haven't even begun to experience
I never got the appeal in AiE stories and I still don't.
>>25394038
THEY MUST BE CAST OUT AS THEY ARE ABOMINATIONS. PROTECT THE DAUGHTERUS.
>>
>>25394086
Bring things from Earth to Equestria. Maybe you don't want to go on a big adventure. Maybe you wanna sit back and watch Iron Giant with your wife and kids.
>>
>>25394110
That's really boring. It's boring but that's fine if it's the life you want to live and this is the satyr thread so I should try to be more accommodating. Sorry for saying that your idea is boring.
Sorry again.
>>
File: 1428708611163.png (81KB, 280x495px) Image search: [Google]
1428708611163.png
81KB, 280x495px
>>25394000
O-oh...
>>
>>25394620
I should probably invest more time into investigating Driftwood since he's a character the family would actually cross paths with regularly.
>>
File: Driftwood.png (830KB, 1877x2321px) Image search: [Google]
Driftwood.png
830KB, 1877x2321px
>>25394706
I haven't written much about him except that he's a timid faun that's a stickler for the rules. There's a female faun Thickette too, but again, nothing much to research. But does Anon and his troupe they really come across the not!elf deers in the forests?
>>
>>25394812
That's pretty cute, man. And yeah, probably. I seriously love the fantastical elements of Equestria, to the point where I can't not write a legitimate story where the human isn't fascinated with how it operates. For the purposes of this thread, it kind of skirts over into adventuring and a sort of off-beat conservationism or adoration for the land that gets passed down to the lil'uns.

With numerous expeditions out into the wilds, near and far, I don't see how they wouldn't meet up at some point.
>>
Soooo... https://derpiboo.ru/1020064 I'm good if I jacked off to this, right?
>>
>>25394845
I can identify with that. I've been reading a lot of pastorals and epic poetry, so I love the fantastic and awesome elements in a setting. I tend to want to deal with whether there's a goal in Nature and whether or not it brings society closer to the Divine or unleashes anarchy and collapses society. I think that's why I've had the fascinations of monsters and monster hunters recently, when I think back on Beowulf and note how Grendel was portrayed it. What's considered to be outside the natural Order, and how far would you have to go until you aren't apart of it anymore. I guess. I don't know, I like yours better.
>>
>>25395056
Those are great elements, and they have a great, robust literary history, so I'm completely on board with that (beyond swapping out Nature for Creation). But my own approach is different in that the monster hunting gets played down into a more communal setting.

There are a lot of theological tie-ins to be made, as well as arguments with Aristotelian logic, in the dominion of man over Creation. Except both of those have to be reckoned with when dealing with a multi-sapient social order. It's fun, for me anyway.
>>
>>25395153
>>25395153
Do you want to elaborate where hunting fits in your particular setting bit more, if you don't mind? I feel like it'll help me flesh out my own.
>>
>>25395275
Sure, I guess.

Many critters in Equestria seem to be capable of at least low-level reasoning. This is, of course, barring species of fish, insects; in essence, anything that isn't bi- or quadrupedal, and even some of those are questionable (chickens). With this in mind, proper care must be given to how one approaches a 'troublesome' animal.

Obviously, you could have someone Fluttershy-like attempt to coerce a difficult critter into leaving, but should they become belligerent then defense would be permissible. After a certain point, the critter is going to realize that it's better to cut its losses and run so, being a reasonable creature, it will seek to do so. Pursuit after that point is somewhat of a grey area because while the animal may be unlikely to return, it may continue to harass neighboring communities. In such instances, it would be up to a hunter to come to a conclusion as what is best. Subjective morality and all that.

On the other hand, creatures which cannot, or refuse to, reason exist more or less at the whims of those who can. At the same time, provided they aren't invasive or destructive to an ecosystem, they probably ought to have their space defended as well. So an invasion of wood mites ought to be dealt with in order to protect the trees, despite using the trees for lumber and the like. Of course, this can lead to conflict between reasonable creatures, especially 'highly' reasonable ones capable of readily communicating with one another. But that is something entirely different altogether.

Therefore, a Hunter, Forager, Ranger, what-have-you ought to understand how the order of Creation operates, as best they are able, before taking action. This is supplemented by decisions that the individual makes in their specific instances. For mine (most of the time) driving off critters is a more effective way of maintaining order. Yours may take peace in knowledge that the hole in the order will be filled. Either would be acceptable.
>>
xpostan
>>25396543
>Day Satur in Equestria.
>Be Anon the human watching cartoons.
>Your legs fall off.
You still have your wang and balls, but both your legs, even the ass-buttocks have detached from you.
>There's just blank skin where they should be attached instead of horrible bleeding, so at least you've got that going for you.
>You crawl out of your house and get help from a passing pony.
>They put you on their back and carry you and your legs to the hospital
>Doctor horse comes and sees you
>"Yup, those legs fell off alright."
"Can you put them back on?"
>"Nope, it's illegal to graft non-pony parts onto someone without a license, and none of the doctors here have one."
"Fuck."
>"How about we lend you some pony legs until you can get a abominologist to attach your freakish limbs for you."
>You agree reluctantly and he goes off to get some pony limbs
>You hear screaming and pleading from down the hall
>After a while the now-bloodsoaked doctor pony returns with some purple pony legs
>He does some magic stuff to you and the legs
>The magic fizzles out with a farting noise
>"Sorry, we these are front legs, I'll be right back"
>More pained screaming comes from down the hall while you wait for the doctor
>He returns with another pair of purple pony limbs
>"Okay, let's get these attached"
>He shoots more magic at you and they fuse onto where your legs go
>"You can keep these extra ones if you want, you're a meat eater right?"
>It's a bit awkward using the new legs, but you manage to carry yourself out of the hospital
>Unfortunately you don't make it back in time to finish your cartoons
>The next day when you go to get a copy from Twilight (who records everything on the telly) she's a lot shorter than you remembered
>And is on a little wheeled cart with spike pulling her around
>That's pretty cool
>You make sure to ask her is she knows any limb specialists while you're there
>She says her friend Lyra from canterlot has an abominology license and might be able to help
>>
>>25389961
>Coffee smuggling ring
So are we assuming that coffee's illegal in Equestria, or that he was just arrested for smuggling large amounts over the border in order to avoid paying taxes, like people do with cigarettes?

>>25392798
Late again, but what about the idea from last thread of Yuzu punching somebody in the face with one of her wings. "Like Goro from Mortal Kombat."
>>
>>25396644
Anon is dopey
>>
>>25391005

>The following morning, Garret awoke to the sound of a loud banging on the door of the cell.
>He was unsure of what time he'd eventually managed to fall asleep the previous night, but given the heavy, tired sensation of his eyelids, he assumed it was some time after three in the morning.
>Sitting up, he suddenly became aware of the stiffness in his back and neck, tokens of his first night spent on a hard prison mattress.
>Looking up, he was greeted by the sight of his two cellmates sitting at the small desk against the far wall and playing a game of cards.
>"Oh look, sleeping beauty's awake at last," said Anon, glancing at him briefly before looking back down at his hand as if not trusting his companion not to sneak a peak while he was distracted.
>"It's just as well that you're up," said Snapshot, "inspection's in twenty minutes and they don't like it if they catch you sleeping."
"Inspection?"
>Anon nodded.
>"Yeah, basically it's a chance for the screws to barge in and throw all your shit around while pretending to look for contraband and weapons and shit... Cunts."
>Snapshot frowned at his companion before turning back to Garret.
>"It's not so bad really. Just remember to face the wall and do what they say... Oh, and you have to call them sir. Anon's not so great at remembering that last part."
>The man in question smirked, "You gotta make your own fun in this place, trust me. For yours truly that means winding up the wardens now and then."
>"Well that and..." teased Snapshot, giving the man a small grin.
>>
>>25397920

>Anon cleared his throat.
>"Yeah, well anyway it should go without saying that if you've got any of the good stuff on you then either flush it, throw it out the window or else hide it REAL good."
"Hide? Where?"
>Garret didn't know why he asked other than out of some sense of morbid curiosity.
>He was quite sure he already knew the answer.
>"I'm fairly sure a pretty boy like you can work it out," replied Anon rather bluntly, "I bet you've had a whole load of boyfriends that have helped your practice for just such an occasion over the years. Either way, just make sure you get it WAY up there, okay? Get it up there real deep where they can't find it, because if they do then they take it out on all of us, and that would piss me off. Nobody likes it when I get pissed off, believe me."
>Garret didn't particularly relish the thought of sharing a cell with an angry Anon, given that he looked able to tear a phone book in half with his bare hands.
>"Be nice," said Snapshot disapprovingly, lightly shoving the man's arm, "he was only asking."
"I... I don't have any contraband."
>"Then why did you bother to ask?" Replied Anon, sounding more than a little annoyed as he threw his cards down onto the table. "I fold."
"S-Sorry, I was just curious."
>"You really are a grump this morning," chided Snapshot before smiling at Garret.
>"Come sit down over here and tell us a little about yourself. Got family on the outside?"
>>
>>25397931

>A little hesitantly, Garret stood from the bed and made his way over to the table, taking the seat a little nearer to the other satyr than to the human.
>Though he was calm at the moment, Garret got the feeling that Anon was easy to annoy and somewhat unpredictable with his moods, though perhaps that was simply because he appeared to be getting thrashed in the game they were playing.
>"Well?" Asked Anon expectantly after a few seconds.
"Family. R-Right. Uh, yes, I have a sister and mother... I don't know where my dad is."
>"Oh, like me!" Exclaimed the other satyr. "I don't have a sister, but I don't know where my dad is either."
>"Hooray for you!" Mocked Anon in a display of false enthusiasm. "So you're a bastard too, Garry? I fucking hate bastards."
>"Anon, you're being very rude," rebuked Snapshot, "don't get mad just because I'm better at cards than you."
>"I'm not ma- No, forget it!" Anon threw his newly dealt hand down and folded his arms over his chest as he leaned back in his chair. "I'm done with this god damn game! I don't know how you're doing it, but you're cheating."
>The white haired satyr took a deep, calming breath before giving a tranquil smile.
>"Okay, no more cards today," he said amiably. "Why don't you tell us about your mother and sister, Garry?"
>Garret thought for a moment.
>What could he really say about his family other than that he missed them more than he felt he ever could.
>>
>>25397939

>"What's your sister like?" Asked Anon.
>Garret blinked.
"Oh well... She's a lot like me I suppose. A little shorter and more lightly built of course, but with the same colour hair and fur and fair skin."
>"Is she hot?" Asked Anon.
>Garret opened and closed his mouth several times, unsure of quite how to answer that.
"She... Well, I mean... I suppose she would be called quite attractive if that what you're-"
>"What does her hair smell like?" Interrupted Anon. "What shampoo does she use?"
>Seeing how uncomfortable this line of questioning was making their newest acquaintance, Snapshot decided to try and quickly change the subject.
>"So what are you in for, Garry?"
>"Hey," asserted Anon, "I wasn't done asking."
>"You were being creepy, Anon." Snapshot argued. "Nobody wants to talk about whether or not their sisters are attractive."
>"Well what the fuck do you expect? I haven't touched a real women in years and the only chance I get to look at one is when the nurses from the hospital in town come to give us our yearly checkups."
>>
>>25391562
>>25393282
These were adorable short stories.
>>
>>25397943
>Comparing your prison boyfriend to a real girl
>Your prison boyfriend is very sensitive about not being the prettiest
Anon fucked up
>>
>>25397943
What's Snapshot in for?
>>
>>25398512
Being too fine. Seriously... He has a LOT of unpaid tickets
>>
>>25397943
>"Nobody wants to talk about whether or not their sisters are attractive."
Ha, wrong!
>>
>>25398512
He was mistakenly arrested for prostitution while on holiday in Neighpan. He was only asking that group of guys for directions, but he fits the bill of a ladyboy hooker perfectly.
>>
>>25398883

So does that mean Snapshot normally dressed like a whore? Cause that's kinda hot.
>>
File: 1gVfocxl.jpg (46KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
1gVfocxl.jpg
46KB, 640x611px
What's the one thing [insert satyr here] would always do for their siblings/parents/friends?
>>
>>25399030
>Timber
Fight. You fuck with his family/friends and he will go apeshit on you

>Sapphire
Buy a meal. If you can't afford to eat, she will feed you. She wants to know you have food in your belly.

>Pogo
Try to make smile. See you be happy.

>Snapshot (young)
An-y-thing. He hates seeing his friends not be sexually satisfied (while he is wild and sowing them oats.)
>>
>>25398983
Just because he was wearing a miniskirt, thong, suspenders and low-cut top that showed off his midsection doesn't make him a whore. It was hot that day and more clothing of a less revealing nature would have been uncomfortable.

Having said that, maybe he's willing to have a little fun of you throw some bits his way.
>>
>>25399030
>Simmer: Protect his mother
>Broil: Protect her father
>Muddle: Keep Gargle out of (gay) trouble. The rapey kind
>Starburst: Take a hit for Presto
>Cider: Throw caution to the wind for Apples
>Garret: Fight for Pogo
>Jay: Anything for music
>Thorn: Wear anything for Jay
>Rory: Anything to make Spike notice her
>>
>>25399063
>Rory
Fuck, I meant Thistle
>>
>>25399054
It wasn't prostitution! ... There MAY have been sexual implications, but he wasn't going to make them pay for it! It just- I mean, a few drinks to get him randy isn't that much to ask, is it?
>>
>>25399046
How would Flutters feel if she knew her son was getting into fights?

I bet she works at the soup kitchen too, the saint.

As best as he can, at least. Sometimes you just have to let the storm clouds pass in due time

But what if they're 1.) Not gay or 2.) Perfectly fine with masturbating?
>>
>>25399094
She absolutely HATES it! ... That being said, there is a reason his sisters love him.

Works? Well, no, she has a schedule that is tighter than a corset. She does make generous donations so they have plenty to give though.

1) Then he brings out his "Friend" Clara... Wink wink.
2) He'll provide pics if they want them and if not, lets them know the offer is on the table if they want it.
>>
>>25399113
>this definition of Snapshot
>What is 'The Type of Gay Straight Guys Hate'?
>>
>>25399075
Curse those Neighponese businessmen! Always taking advantage of young, sexually confused satyrs.

The sad thing is that Snapshot may have gotten away with it if he hadn't used the words "only fellatio" over 26 times when being cross-examined during his trial.
>>
>>25399046
>Fight.
So you're saying if one adult human jokingly pushes young little Timber's dad around, then he will run up to the grown man and punch him? That's cute.
>>
>>25399030
Now are you talking emotionally or sexually?
>>
>>25399152
>Appledad chuckles, shoving his buddy.
>"Leave my daddy alone!"
>Tiny Timber yells, running up, jumping and socking Appledad in the shoulder.
>He is about to go again when Flutterdad picks him up.
"Whoa! Calm down, we were just messing around."
>Little Timber pouts, staring at Appledad before pointing.
>"You leave my daddy alone or I'll bop ya again."
>Appledad chuckles, patting his head.
>"All right, I'll stop. Don't want a tough guy like you coming after me."
>Today was an "over protective kids can be adorable" kinda day.
>>
>>25399030
>Ace
Head a search and rescue party
>Hotshot
Travel alongside the darkest, most dangerous paths
>Emma
Free wing hugs and a series binge coupon
>>
File: 1447085424708.jpg (36KB, 487x548px) Image search: [Google]
1447085424708.jpg
36KB, 487x548px
>>25398983
>whore
No need to be rude.
>>
>>25400043

So what term would Snapshot prefer?

Skank?
Hoe?
Slut?
Fuckboi?
Cumdump?
>>
>>25393377
I believe Venus would love Undertale. She isn't much for video games and violence, but likes to play this because it's easy, fun, and you can spare those you fight.
She also keeps thinking about the mother she doesn't have everytime she talks to Toriel in the game.
>>
File: 1421533280626.png (214KB, 529x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421533280626.png
214KB, 529x600px
>>25399197
Which do you prefer, Anon?
>>
>>25400147

Skank, bitch, sweetie, girly or princess are all acceptable.
>>
>>25400288

>bitch

does he like it when someone pulls his hair or spanks him?
>>
>>25400328
Yes, but only if you'll kiss him and cuddle with him afterwards.
>>
>>25400249
Sexually
>>
>>25400422
Well, Hope would give her dad pretty much anything he wanted.
The only problem is that Lyra is a little offput by incest in the herd.
Gilda's fine with it, though.
>>
>>25400464
Alex x Gilda when?
>>
How would satyrs act when they're older?
>>
File: 1445065035496.png (178KB, 1352x899px) Image search: [Google]
1445065035496.png
178KB, 1352x899px
Page 10 save rave.
>>
File: 21236740.png (320KB, 701x683px) Image search: [Google]
21236740.png
320KB, 701x683px
>>25401868
Which cool kids like to frequent raves? Dee and Jay are both a give. Green Peace and Thorn might be into it too.
>>
>>25402145

Cider. Just to break from the mind-numbing work on Sweet Apple Acres.

She may or may not do illicit substances
>>
>>25402165
Green Peace likes the molly. And cute stallions.
>>
>>25402308

I thought Green Peace was super serial and based off that one chick from Kill la Kill

But of course
>EVERYTHIG AND NOTHING IS CANON
>>
>>25402339
My headcanon is that she's the go to supplier for "herbal cigarettes" and other beneign party drugs. I figured she would toke it up with Tonsils and hang out with Asha. She's sort of friends with Leaf too, but Roseluck thinks she could be a bad influence.
>>
>>25402145
>"Thanks for the old jnco's, dad."
>>
File: Cici_workout.png (132KB, 516x895px) Image search: [Google]
Cici_workout.png
132KB, 516x895px
>>25402593
We need more art of Coco's adorablely fit satyr daughter.
>>
>>25402644
The /fit/yr list:
>Ace
>Alex
>Atlas
>Blare
>Cici
>Cider*
>Eventide*
>Herc
>Icarus
>Lil'Mac (once he gets his shit together)
>Lola
>Maverick
>Pebble
>Steam Boat
>Timber*
>Utah
Satyr triathlon when?
>>
>>25402797

>No Hotshot

For what purpose
>>
>>25402829
To prevent winglings from sweeping the entire list.
Also he's a secret snacker and not entirely invested.
>>
>>25402797
We should make it a team based triathlon.
>>25402829
He could sit over with the other spare Wonderbolt satyrs so they can all watch together.
>>
>>25402853

I agree on that, but he seems like the type who would burn it off doing stuff
>>
File: OYwVqicl.jpg (31KB, 587x640px) Image search: [Google]
OYwVqicl.jpg
31KB, 587x640px
>>25402797
I guess these two were probably too busy LARPing together with their mom to participate.
>>
>>25402971
Too clingy. Broil needs to spend more time with Glimmer.
>>
>>25402644
not really
>>
File: 38156403.png (170KB, 321x353px) Image search: [Google]
38156403.png
170KB, 321x353px
>>25403559
>He doesn't want more art of Butterflutter 2.0: The Satyring
For what purpose
>>
>>25403297
She spends plenty of time with Glimmer. Resting her head on her lap, having her ears stroked as she coos, nuzzling up to the nerd, all that good stuff.
>>
>>25403824
>>25403297
I personally ship her with Simmer, but this sounds cute too.
>>
>>25403931
oh do tell
>>
>>25399125
Is he actually gay though?
I thought he just liked to dress like a girl.
>>
File: 1436923499210.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1436923499210.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>25402971
>LARPing
Is that what the kids call it these days?
>>
>>25404869
I've written a bit of story for the both of them, sort of like prolouges before they reach the other satyrs. But I headcannon that they're family was really reclusive for most of their lives, moving from Dragon Island, Griffon Country, a few rural areas of Equestria, before finally settling in the mountains on the outskirts of Ponyville. Their mother homeschools them both and trains them vigourously in her trade of monster hunting when they hit around ten years old. Despite that, the family is pretty closely knit, especially the twins. Simmer and Broil pretty much do everything together: playing games, studying, cooking (or blowing up the kitchen in Simmer's case.), etc. They even share the same bed and often bathe together on occassions.

But then puberty starts and it hits them hard. One thing leads to another until they eventually start kissing and getting increasingly more intimate with each other. Fizzle finds out and tells Femanon about it, and she's really upset if she failed as a mother. But she bounces back and determines to fix it in a way that wouldn't be detrimental to either of them. That's actually what prompted their move from Griffon Country to Equestria, to see if reintroducing them to society and other people would give them a chance to "grow out of it". Whether it works or not remains to be seen, since I have them both reclusive and skeptical with other satyrs at first glance (more Simmer than Broil). I want to try and write more about their dynamic in the future, whether or not they want to keep the relationship secret, or how far are they willing to take it, how well they synchronize in combat and training, and potential problems of growing apart.

It's not as if this is my end all be all headcanon, I actually really enjoy Broil x Glimmer and Simmer x Ivy I love /ss/ and it's sister pairing /ll/ by the way.. This is just my "main" one because I think it's interesting.
>>
>>25405044
A while ago some Anon prompted a discussion if Snapshot was just a crossdressing trap that wanted to pick up chicks. It was awesome.
>>
>>25403824
Does Glimmer know how to make Broil purr? Ivy seems to know how to get Simmer to do it.

>Ivy and Glimmer petting their drakes, both purring like cats
>They get weird looks from anyone nearby
>The two girls just smile contently
>"Our significant others' bodies are weird."
"Yeah... I love it."
>>
>>25402797
What's with the astericks?
>>
File: 1424591105796.png (310KB, 816x896px) Image search: [Google]
1424591105796.png
310KB, 816x896px
>>25405156
It's not hard with those ears of hers
>>
>>25405183
*They all got that way by having sex with the other fityrs
Darn sluts
>>
>>25405294
Bet I can match who's who!
Timber & Ace
Cider & Icarus
Eventide & Alex
>>
Why don't we talk about Shortcake, Dagger, Deloras, and Venus? Is it because people think they're satyrs out of a cheating relationship?
>>
>>25402797
I sort of think the royal kids should be on there somewhere. I expect their mother's would be quite keen on instilling a "healthy body breeds a sharp mind" kind of mentality in them.
>>
>>25405481
It's because no one knows who they are.
>>
File: Morning_Star_Mace.jpg (314KB, 3648x2061px) Image search: [Google]
Morning_Star_Mace.jpg
314KB, 3648x2061px
>>25405062
In my day we didn't prance around in dyed bedsheets waving latex weapons, we did thing the RIGHT way.

I remember one time, my Nan sent me on a fetch quest to the local merchant in order to buy supplies for an upcoming family gathering. I was pretty low level at the time, but I agreed because the coin was good. On my way there, I stumbled upon half a dozen halflings up to no good, making trouble in my neighbourhood. Needless to say, I drew my trusty morning star and made short work of them. Halflings aren't especially great fighters, but one of them managed to get behind me and get in a few swift attacks with a flanking bonus before I could end him. I was disappointed with the loot, to be honest. One of them had a few coins on him and another a yo-yo, but that was about all there was of worth. The rest of the quest proceeded peacefully and I swiftly acquired the items I'd sworn an oath to deliver. I even managed to save a few coins because of my high barter skill. When I returned home, my Nan hugged me and told me that she was glad I was okay. She said that the town guard had visited earlier and informed her that some madman was going around attacking small children. I'm glad I got home safely and didn't encounter this foe, because I expect he was some kind of half-troll or possibly ogre, and almost certainly of too high a level for me. I completed my quest, but I think it was bugged or something, because I didn't get any XP for it and my journal didn't update.
>>
>>25405083
Is this posted anywhere, or are you going to post it?
>>
>>25406083
In the archives, yeah. I haven't made a pastebin yet.
>>
Bridging the gap between the earth and sky!

>"Okay, we're going to try solid food today!"
>Ratchet gives a toothy grin, only partially understanding as he wobbles in his high chair.
>Rocket is oblivious, banging away at the wooden surface in front of him.
>That's fine.
>Everything's fine.
>Taking a small bag of oaty, delicious, Celesti-O's, Spitfire drops a few pieces of the circular cereal onto Ratchet's chair.
>The banging beside slows to a stop, Rocket now far more interested in staring intently at his brother's snack.
>Chubby fingers struggle with gripping the easily escapable O's, sending them flying to the floor one after another.
>Finally, in a moment of inspiration, Ratchet bends forward and finally gets his prize.
>With a sigh of relief, Spitfire smiles and watches the boy begin to drool his way through the cereal.
>"Uh! Uh!"
>Rocket grunts as he clenches his fingers, begging for the attention of which he is presently deprived.
>Satisfied that Ratchet can figure the rest out for himself, Spitfire pours out a few pieces for Rocket as well.
>He stares at them for a moment, working his mouth in infant confusion.
>Then he lifts a hand
>And brings it down on the platform with a squeal
>The banging resumes in earnest, cereal flying everywhere as he babbles in excitement.
>Spitfire smiles.
>It's fine.
>Everything is fine.
>>
>>25397943
I'm stealing these ideas >>25398883
>>25389961

>"You'll have to forgive Anon, he's always a little testy before he's had breakfast."
>At the mention of food, Garret's stomach let out a grumble of protest, reminding him that he had in fact not had even a bite to eat since the morning before his incarceration.
>"Hungry?" Asked Snapshot. "Don't worry, they usually send our cellblock to the cafeteria right after inspection so long as they don't find anything."
>Garret breathed an inward sigh of relief.
>Though he was fully aware that prison food was unlikely to be up to his usual high standard, he could say without a word of a lie that he'd willingly eat week old bread crusts at this point.
>"We get two meals a day," Snapshot continued to explain, "one in the morning and one in the evening. You'll always be a little hungry, but that's because they seem to think that a hungry inmate is less likely to cause trouble. You'll get used to it. The amount of food you'll be given is measured out on the basis of species. Anon here gets more than us because he needs more calories to stay healthy, but the portions for us satyrs aren't too bad."
>"Just don't piss off the cafeteria staff or they'll spit in your food or else make sure to give you less," interjected Anon.
>"Also, don't make eye contact with the other convicts while you're eating," added Snapshot, "Just wolf it down quickly then leave, and be sure to say thank you when you return your tray."
"This... This is all like a bad dream."
>"Ah, cheer up Garry," encouraged Snapshot, patting him on the shoulder, "it really isn't that bad once you get used to it."
"Right... Sure."
>"So what are you in for anyway? I was going to ask last night but you fell asleep earlier than I thought you would. You must have been exhausted."
>If only that had been the case, Garret thought to himself.
>If it had, then maybe he wouldn't have had to hear every single thing that his two new acquaintances had got up to during the night.
>>
>>25406438

"Oh... I'm afraid it's not all that interesting. I was caught trying to bring a couple of kilos of coffee and other, uh... items back into the country without paying the tariff on them when returning from a vacation abroad. I was expecting a slap on the wrist, but... well, here I am. Apparently they take tax fraud more seriously than I was expecting, even for such a minor infringement."
>Anon laughed, an amused smirk on his face.
>"Wait, you're telling me that you got yourself sent here all for the sake of some coffee?"
"Oh, not the cheap stuff you can buy in any corner shop, no of course not. I mean the expensive stuff they grow in tiny amounts in Saddle Arabia that sells for fifty to seventy Bits an ounce and keeps you awake for days."
>"Sounds like we have even more in common," said Snapshot, "I got in trouble while on holiday too."
>Garret couldn't help his curiosity, not least because the conversation was helping to take his mind off of his current situation.
"What did you do?"
>"Nothing really bad," Snapshot shrugged dismissively.
>"Just tell him," Anon pushed, "you can't lead him in with that and then not tell the story."
>"Well... technically I'm here for prostitution, but I think that's a little unfair."
"Prost- Uh, unfair how?"
>"Well yes, I did have sex with a few people, and yes, maybe I got paid to do it, but I was short on cash at the time because somebody had stolen my suitcase and I needed money for a hotel room. See, so I was doing it out of necessity and not as a career choice."
>"Come on now, you tell him the full story."
>Snapshot frowned at the man, clearly wishing to leave some of his tale left unsaid.
>"Fine... well in the end it turned out that my Suitcase hadn't been stolen, I'd just left it on the train... and uh... well the gentleman who returned it to me that I offered to 'thank' was in fact an off duty police officer."
>>
>>25406444

>"He was arrested while offering to take the guy back to the hotel and showing him a good time for a discounted price," laughed Anon, "and he thought they were just a bit kinky when they handcuffed him."
>"Yes, thank you for reminding me, Anon."
>Garret remained silent for a moment, not entirely sure of how to react or what to say.
"I'm... I'm sorry?"
>"Oh that's okay," Snapshot shrugged casually, "I'm over it. The judge said it was the most deeply sickening case of sexual depravity and immorality he'd ever seen, but I think he was just saying that to seem dramatic, don't you think, Garry?"
>Garret smiled and gave a polite nod, doing his best not to show quite how concerned he now was about sharing a cell with a murderer and a sexually deranged lunatic.
"By the way, my name's actually Garr-"
>A loud knock at the door interrupted him mid sentence.
>"Inspection! All inside, up against the wall!"
>>
>>25406453
>Garret will never get a chance to tell them his full name
>>
https://derpiboo.ru/1021079

Mimic did a thing
>>
>>25407388
Eww, human pussy.
>>
>>25407388
Really nice, but I kinda wish that the fur on her legs ended slightly above her hips instead of right under them. Like, right under her belly button, you know?
>>
>Thinking of writing some smut
>Thinking of who it should be between
>None of the "popular," ships really speak to me
>Oh boy crack ship time!
>Can't think of any

Well then. Any thoughts?

The first two that crossed my mind were Kaos and Hotshot, yet I feel like I could do better
>>
>>25407454
You should do the spoiler if only for AwkwardShot
>>
>>25407454
Eventide and Kooky
That's really cracky
>>
>>25407475

>Awkwardshot

What do you mean?

After the end of the last thread the idea of a little abuse towards Hotshot entered my mind, as much as I hate to say it. I'd feel bad if it became a thing in all honesty.
>>
>>25407503
How do you impress someone who can physically do anything, likely better than you? It'd be a good chance to grind down his ego and maybe have a different kind of fun with him.

I don't know what you mean, as I thoroughly enjoy putting Ace through the wringer at any opportunity. They're strong kids with strong support, and I've never been totally on board the 'good times only' train. Awkwardness is another chance to highlight the satyrs human-ness.

But I'm rambling. Clef and Emma for that My Fair Lady kind of vibe would be amusing.
>>
>>25407454
>None of the "popular," ships really speak to me
We get enough shipping stories. Try some parentcest instead. Pick your favorite abomination, your favorite fetish, and combine them with one or both parents.
>>
>>25407563
Fuck off incestfag
>>
>>25407454
>Crack ship
Darcy and Hope
Icarus and Rory
Salai in the past and Salai in the future
>>
>>25407423
Mimic doesn't do pony genitals

>>25407434
Yeah, I getcha. More 1/2 pony 1/2 human, right?
>>
>>25407568
Hey man, there's no need to bash people so harshly. If it's not to your taste, just ignore it. Besides, we save the real bashing for the unbearable fetishes like scat and diapers.
>>
>>25406453
Man, sharing a cell means it's going to be really awkward when Garret needs to fap. I mean a guy can only resist his urges for so long.
>>
>>25407587
Don't forget vore and- KYEK! Oh, pardon me. I seem to have a cold. But yes, bashing solves nothing unless it's against an electronic.

>>25407591
It's called a wet dream. Your urges sometimes force themselves in your sleep and you spooge at night.
>>
>>25407568
Wow, rude.
I don't like all the traps and gay going on right now, but you don't see me screaming at them to leave.
>>
>>25407604
Let me help you.

>>25406453
Fuck off fags
>>
>>25407602
Oh yeah, vore, slob, fat and fart are all horrible too, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>25407586
>More 1/2 pony 1/2 human, right?
Indeed.
>>
File: Sansei_Muramasa.jpg (207KB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
Sansei_Muramasa.jpg
207KB, 850x1511px
>>25407602
Yeah, but to my knowledge wet dreams being different from ordinary sexy dream only occur after a prolonged period without sexual release. I've never been able to control myself and abstain long enough to actually have one where I jizz myself in my sleep. Do they even do anything to make you feel less pent up after you wake up?

Also has anybody ever paid any mind to the fact that Snapshot is basically a dark elf? White hair, brownish or bronze skin and yellow or golden eyes. Was that a deliberate part of his design?

Pls no ban, the picture isn't explicit.
>>
>>25407454
How about a pony x satyr ship
>>
>>25407675
>Muddle x Twilight
>>
>>25407675
>Radiance x Chrysalis
>>
>>25407675
Rainbow x Pogo or Big Mac x Thorn would be hot.
>>
>>25407702
Second.
>>
File: 1441998762983.jpg (231KB, 893x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1441998762983.jpg
231KB, 893x1123px
>>25407711
>>25407702

Mistake had to have learned to be the semen demon she is from somebody.
>>
>>25407554

Think hardcore S&M type stuff over a month. If Hotshot disobeys Kaos makes him forget stuff (family, friends, important moments in his life) until he decides to be compliant.

Granted I'm more thinking about the smut side than the chemistry side. Kaos likes to tease others and Hotshot seems like the type to take it in good humor. Yeah she can beat him in flying (she cheats though) but he uses that as an excuse to get better.
>>
>>25407716
Unf. Can satyrs make big loads like that?
>>
>>25407740
That's not smut, that's a fetish. An extreme fetish. And I know my fetishes. Bad ends are a thing though, I've toyed with post-war-wasteland Broken Ace more times than I care to admit. Sometimes they happen, and sometimes they work.
Well there's got to be some chemistry, but do what you will bud.
>>
>>25407853
Is this the same Ace that has a harem of stallions and satyrs that acts like their mistress?
>>
>>25407884
The one who has the convey of (sometimes not-so) willing boytoys? Yeah.
In exchange for practically everything else she's ever loved.
>>
File: 1444000487276.jpg (1MB, 2771x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1444000487276.jpg
1MB, 2771x5000px
>>25407842
Yes, but only if they've been getting their five a day.
>>
File: 1420509287142.jpg (68KB, 865x924px) Image search: [Google]
1420509287142.jpg
68KB, 865x924px
>>25408025
And have been saving it up for a while.
>>
>>25407935
Hey, atleast she has those boys of hers to take her mind off the crippling loneliness. Everything, though? Really? Even quasi-demigod Radiance?
>>25408025
I hope you mean five servings of fruits and vegetables.
>>
File: 1432438766064.jpg (20KB, 263x269px) Image search: [Google]
1432438766064.jpg
20KB, 263x269px
>>25408060
>I hope you mean five servings of fruits and vegetables.
Of course, what else could I have meant?
>>
>>25408060
And the weighty responsibility of making sure that they're kept safe.
>practically
But you can't lose what you never had in the first place m8. His marriage still hurt, but she's making due.
>>
File: Yoruichi_by_vashperado.jpg (79KB, 600x971px) Image search: [Google]
Yoruichi_by_vashperado.jpg
79KB, 600x971px
>>25407671
Huh. I hadn't noticed that before. He certainly looks the part of the otherwordly delicious brown skin being, eyes and all. And on that note...
>>25405156
I just imagined a picture like this with Broil. Unf.
>>25408094
Oh, nothing. Just other substances.
>>
>>25407671
And just like dark elves, and all elves in general, he's also a massive slut.

Except Sansei Muramasa. She's waifu material.
>>
>>25407853

I was just skipping the build up and going straight to the "get them to fuck like rabbits," part. As making chemistry between two characters is hard. Even then Kaos only does that because Hotshot would say something like "I can take whatever you give." So she goes to the extreme to both fuck with him (mind and body) and teach him a lesson about pushing yourself reasonably, or something.

I'd write vanilla but there seems to be only so many ways a guy can say "he stuck his dick in her vagina and then they both came the end." Plus I can't really into subtly. Should probably read more smut but that's my problem.
>>
>>25408584
>he thinks straight vanilla sex is dick in vag only
Did you know that cuddling isn't limited to homogayfurs
>>
>>25408584
>making chemistry is hard
And that's why the payoff is rewarding. It also ties into your tab A-slot B concerns, especially because you're considering an off-beat pairing. The fact that the action is occurring isn't as important as the participants. Different players have different ways of showing affection, and also ways of reacting to it. Acts of intimacy greatly supersede a single act of intercourse, and really what make or break dynamics. Consider starting from the things that lovers do before resigning yourself to just reading more smut. And, in the case of Kaos, vanilla can only last so long.

That being said, if it's a fetishistic piece, the act of the fetish should be front and center, and then complimented by the intimacy (or lack thereof).
>>
>>25405083
Has the monster hunting angle ever worked against them? What if there was a whole band of zealot ponies specializing in monster hunting? Would they include all of the abominations as targets considering they aren't natural to Equestria?
>>
>>25408742

>in the case of Kaos, vanilla can only last so long.

That's what I had in mind. I imagine Kaos would kinda have ADD and would lose interest in things after a short time.

>if it's a fetishistic piece, the act of the fetish should be front and center, and then complimented by the intimacy (or lack thereof).

My idea was a bit of intamacy at the start, fetish shit in the middle, and some more intamacy at the end.

Like I mentioned, Kaos could tie going full fledged sadist into a lesson about how the guy is not invincible/immortal/whatever after thinking about it I realized Maverick might fit that better than Hotshot, as I thought Maverick as being the most wreckless of the Satyrs

I even thought of one of the closing lines for Kaos:

"How man times do I have to say it till it gets through your thick head? You. Are. Not. Invincible. You keep hurting yourself and never learning anything from it. One day you might hurt yourself and never fly again, or worse. I'm going to lose you one day, and I want to spend as much time wih you before that happens."

It's not all rape dungeon, I promise.
>>
Let us play a game. A person will name a satyr, the next person will name an activity that Satyr does which would embarass them if it became public, followed by another satyr. Like a chain.

Satyr

Activity
Satyr

Activity
Satyr, etc.

I shall start; Pogo.
>>
>>25409579
Dee
>>
>>25409602
And I didn't read the whole thing, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>25409579
>Getting pied
Leaf
>>
>>25409579
Chugging milk from Sweet Apple Acres... Please don't tell Utah

On a related note, Petunia
>>
>>25409619
Eating her mom's flowers when she thinks no one is looking.
Emma?
>>
>>25409620
Letting out one of those long drawn out moos at the marketplace
Shortcake
>>
>>25409654
Stuffing her face with a tall slice of cake. Her cheeks look like a chipmunk's.

Prism
>>
>>25409635
>Accidentally spilling her yaoi/yuri/gangbang doujins out of her bag
Dagger
>>
>>25409635
Dropping her homemade doujins in public. (If you think the thread is gay, you should take a peek at her work. Boy love.)

Garret
>>
>>25409704
>>25409706
>Same idea
Emma, easier to write for than one would think.
>>
>>25409718
Hmm, maybe it could be a crippling fear of public speaking then.
>>
>>25409704
>>25409706
Two birds, one stone. Letting off a high pitched squeaky fart in front of others. Others being; soldiers, guests, customers, friends, crowded elevator, etc.

Glimmer
>>
File: Glimmer_shock.png (151KB, 1269x878px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmer_shock.png
151KB, 1269x878px
>>25409801
>Turning a wandering pony into an orange
Laika
>>
>>25409834
Humping her biggest stuffed animal
Alex
>>
>>25409876
Wearing her glasses
Hope
>>
>>25409913
Forgetting to wear clothes
Cider
>>
>>25409948
Caling the teacher Ma or Pa
Asha
>>
>>25409996
Crushing on Timber Because everyone berates her for it
Darcy
>>
>>25410093
Aw, Asha shouldn't feel bad for having a simple crush
>Swearing in front of friends
Muddle
>>
>>25410188
Having to defend himself from the COMPLETELY idiotic accusations that he's gay or bi-curious. He's straight! Why do you fart knockers have to project so hard?! Is it because he FUCKED YOUR MOMS? He's a little gay.
Dawn
>>
>>25410249
Eating habits are as bad as her mom's

Utah
>>
>>25410260
Milking/nursing off Petunia.
Sapphire
>>
So how long are we gonna do this before it gets tiresome?
>>25410268
Showing her patchy legs
Snap
>>
>>25410347
I unno, probably by the end of the night.
Accidentally breaking things when she sits down
Yuzu
>>
>>25410373
Getting made fun of for drinking strawberry milk
Oliver
>>
Which satyrs would have problems with pda?
>>
>>25410440

Who?

Blue Bonnett.
>>
>>25393377

>Sterling doesn't know why every keeps assuming he plays a lot of Minecraft

>Sure it's a fun game, but it's not THAT engrossing.
>He wishes more people would get into point-and-click adventure/puzzle games so he'd have someone to talk about Monkey Island and Grim Fandango with.
>>
File: 1429252386622.png (295KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429252386622.png
295KB, 600x800px
>>25410454
Bird harpy from Owlowiscious. He doesn't talk much and when he does it's usually a hoot, but by gosh is he adorable.
>>
>>25410443
Gumdrop.
She just can't stop doing it!
>>
>>25410443
What?
>>
>>25410534
Public displays of affection
>>
>>25410577
I fucking love that game
>>
>>25410672
Oh, Pogo, Tonbo, Salai, Fiddle & Faddle, Dawn, Mudpie, and Snapshot.
>>
>>25410792

>Dawn

I always saw her as a hugger. Any reason why you think that?
>>
File: 20489328.png (179KB, 625x849px) Image search: [Google]
20489328.png
179KB, 625x849px
>>25410933
More chirpy and energetic and just out more thsn her brother. She likes interacting with her subjects more than she likes ruling and leading them. Her cousin (or sister, whatevs) Selena on the other hand would prefer the company of the friends she's made of the staff and figures in the palace rather than outside of it.
>>
>>25411028
I think >>25410933 is thinking of bad pda as where they react badly to it.
>>
>>25411028

I was thinking something really close to that.

She also has a nickname for everyone she meets.

Selena, speaking of, I don't know how to really work. At her worst, she's a brat. But I don't really know how to much work that without Becoming a mix of old and new Diamond Tiara.

Radiance is a playboy. He gets others to do stuff for him because of his charm. But he's developed that due to a crippling fear of failure.

Sirius is pretty much Charlie from Always Sunny in Philidelphia. He gets stuck with the shit work and gets so good at it people begin to think he likes it. So he gets more of it. He doesn't really say anything because he's just doing his duty (unlike Dawn and Radiance).
>>
File: 20749326.png (144KB, 500x920px) Image search: [Google]
20749326.png
144KB, 500x920px
>>25411092
I always saw Selena as a bit of an old soul that inherited her mother's melancholy. She's sweet and soft spoken, but really wouldn't know how to handle herself in the hustle and bustle of politics without proper guidance, though she is quite intelligent. I would say her favorite hobby would be watching films.

Sirius I figured would inherit his mother's belligerence and force of personality, often trying to voice his opinion at the expense of drowning out others. There's a bit of a self-centered smugness about him, but that's easily remedied by Radiance, who I figured would be the sober diplomat of the group. The two of them would compete too see how subtly they can one-up the other. It's all in good fun at the end of the day, and Sirius enjoys it because it keeps his temper focused. I don't know, I just never saw any of the royals shrugging off their duties to that extent.
>>
>>25411182

I agree that Radiance would be the diplomat of the group. He has a knack for reading and persuading people. You just gotta put him in his element and he's right as rain.

Dawn would be the best if she was allowed to be around the people. She's personable and compassionate, and would be best if out and helping others.

Luna's kids I haven't really found a place for. Sirius probably would be the best at the loistical side of things while Selena would be good with more courtly things.
>>
Which satyrs have a spanking fetish?
>>
>random stupidness

>Be Anonydad
>Well... One of them.
>Wonder where the fuck are all the kids?
>"Hey, Anonydad."
>It's a fellow anonydad
"Hey, anonydad, have you seen your daughteru?"
>"Nah, 'fraid not. Last I heard she went to a party at Canterlot."
>Femanon joins you two
>"My little boy went to that same party."
>Now that you think about it, did yours go to that same party?
"Huh, I wonder what they've been doing for the past few days?"

>Meanwhile, in Canterlot
>All the satyrs are gathered in a massive room filled with their PCs
>Eyes are bloodshot, dark rings form lack of sleep, all under a banner that reads 'Fallout 4 launch party'
>"I got my settlement just the way I want it!" Emma beams and flips the light switch in game to make the lightup bishonen begin fucking
>"Pfft, check out what Kaos made."
>"Hey, guys, anyone want to check my melee only build?"
>"We've seen it already Herc, it's fine."
>Meanwhile, Sharp Shot watches with his mother who telekinetically strokes her daughter's hair. "Soon, child... Soon their souls will be yours. And then you can use them to fill up Fusion Cores."
>>
>>25411572

As in giving or receiving?
>>
>>25411810
Receiving
>>
>>25411572
>>25411820

Misty
>>
>>25411671
Hey, guys, Donald Trump spoiled the ending to Fallout 4. Completely legit sources. Avoid any news with him for a while, or you might found out you have to kill ##### or let ###### be ########.
>>
>>25411916
Does Muddle get to spank her?
>>
>>25412171
as much as I hate taht forced as hell ship, I allways pegged mUddle as a sub to older women, but if he is the odler one he likes to strust his shit
>>
>>25412224
I could see that, but budy, are you okay? Some of the letters and spelling got lost in translation.
>>
>>25412171
Why would he
>>
>>25412171
Only if he can control himself. Last thing anyone needs is Misty in the hospital due to an over eager spanking accident.

>>25412265
He had a small stroke... The poor man has a loathing for sea vessels.

>>25412272
Sea vessels, me boy.
>>
>>25411950
>Narya throws her computer against the wall
>"RAAAAAAAAAGH! KAOS, YOU BITCH!"
>Kaos giggles and hovers out of reach of the angry satyr mob she spoiled the game for. "Oh, well I guess none of you want to know what I know about The Force Awakens. You see, Luke-"
>Faddle throws her own computer at Kaos "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!"
>>
>>25412265
Im drunk.

>>25412272
becuase muh fircered ship
>>
>>25412296
DJ?
>>
>>25412411
no, just a random rnnk Anon. I can barely tpye when drnkn, not draw beaiufifl piciutes.

sorry would have replied earlier but I feel sasleep
>>
>>25412296
It's not like it's set in stone or anything, people liked the concept of Muddle x Melody and wrote stories for it. Then when they "broke up" people wrote stories for Muddle x Misty, then that got picked up. Just throw something out and hope that it sticks. It's just as forced as Hotshot x Ambrosia, or Presto x Melody, or Simmer x Ivy, or even Thorn x Jay.
>>
>>25411182
I just keep thinking that Sirius would be a raggedly dog type character that is always a jokester playing up rather lame jokes every so often while trying to be a suave ladies man.
>>
>>25412788
Hey, why is that? I'm intrigued, what's your reasoning behind it? I tend to try and take a little aspect from the parent and have it as a base for the satyr's personality. In Sirius' case, I chose to build upon his mother's brashness in situations and emotional aspects. What inspired you to make him a carefree ladies' man?
>>
>>25412832
>A middle aged bald glasses wearing man stares at you while holding a baseball bat.png
Um, helloooo Anon ring any bells? Combine the fact that Anon would have had to be either one hell of a charmer or a guy with a good heart to get ahold of one of the Diarches there is also the fact that Luna has been shown to be something of a sly trickster that enjoyed good fun. Now if that fun where to be centered against Sirius he might not laugh as much and take it personally leading to the lad to often get into prank wars with say his teachers, parents or god forbid another pony that gives as good as Sirius can dish out.
>>
>>25412605
Hey drunknon, what would you think if Twilight passed an asinine law that said that every eligible mare needed to bear Anon's children so as to make sure he is no longer an endangered species?
>>
>>25413449
You're either drunk or you didn't proofread.
>>
>>25413474
Law that makes everypony have to fuck anon for babymaking purposes
>>
>>25411671
Huh... I'd have thought they'd be spending their time playing a good game instead and not such an obvious console port that won't be enjoyable for months until the modding community fixes is.
>>
>>25413449
If I was Anon, I'd probably be quite happy about it.
>>
>>25413449
the resulting offspring wouldn't be human, Anon would still be endangered.
>>
Satyr butts are for sexual
>>
>>25414981
Not as much as sphinx butts.
>>
>Alex lays facedown on the bed and lazily watches TV as Pogo comes in, “Hey Alex.”
>”Hey.” She replies halfassed as Pogo comes up and gives her cat butt a firm squeeze as Alex gasps “Pogo!”
>”Sorry, I just cant help, your butt excites me.” He smiles as he rubs up against her as Alex sighs.
>”You just had to be an ass colt didnt you?"
>"Thats not true, I like all of you Alex."
>"Aw thats sweet."
>Pogo hops on the bed and cuddles up behind her as the two watch TV, "...but im gonna wreck that ass."
>"Wait till after I get back from the gym."
>>
Pick a satyr and a word or phrase
I'll write something very small about it
>>
>>25415134

Abacus
It ain't easy being gangsta
>>
>>25415240
>Patrolling the streets of Ponyville
>Got that solid ounce
>Alex is going to suck your dick for this one, you know it
>Knock on her door
>She just eyes you
>You say nothing like always and put the coffee grounds in her talon
>She drops bits in your hand and drops her gaze to the ground
>She knows she's suckin' your dick tonight
>About to say something when she shanks you and takes her money back
>Fade in and out
>Feel yourself being carried, then suddenly into a river you're thrown
>It ain't easy being gangsta
>>
>>25415134
Groot
Stereotypes
>>
>>25415347
>Hope, the original, eyes you curiously
>Your cross your arms over your hopelessly flat chest
>Stroking her chin, you can see her gathering her words
>"Do you sleep in soil?"
"No."
>"Do you grow leaves?"
"Only in spring."
>"How much mulch do you eat a day?"
"None."
>"Do you live in the forest?"
"No."
>"Do you frequently hang out with the flower ponies?"
"Celestia dammit, Hope! I'm a tree, we got it!"
>>
>>25415378
Glimmer
Trying to come out to your conservative mother
>>
>>25402797
>Cider's strength is up for debate
>Utah is a canon powerhouse
What the fuck is this crap? It's like saying that Mac is strong as hell while AJ is a walking stick.
>>
>>25416016
I don't think it's how strong a satyr is, more like how fit they are. But you're right, Cider is definitely fit, as well as Darcy, no question. Plus, you know, not to mention that gunslingers aren't really known for their massive strength, and Utah fits the gunslinger trope almost exactly.
>>
>>25415706
>Glimmer's sat you down for a private chat
>You don't quite understand why, since you were just commending her on finally making a friend
>You know, not just a once every couple months friend, but an actual friend!
>"Mom..."
>You smile at her and urge her to continue
"What's the problem, Glimmer?"
>She fidgets slightly before letting out a breath
>"Listen, I know you aren't for this kind of thing, but I think I'm gay."
>You tilt your head, still smiling
"And what makes you say that, silly?"
>Glimmer slaps her palms down on her legs and leans forward
>"It's Broil! I really like her! She's exactly the type of person I want as my girlfriend."
>Your ear twitches but you're still smiling as you rise from your seat
"Don't you worry one bit, Glim! I'll go to Canterlot, read a few books by Starswirl, and make a spell so that we can get you back in the real dating circuit!"
>You trot off humming
>Best. Mom. Ever!
>>
>>25411820
Mistake, Alex, Sapphire, Gumdrop, Icarus, and Ambrosia sometimes.
>>
>>25416068

Opinions incoming:

>Mistake

She seems like the kind who would enjoy it occasionally. She's got a skinny butt, it can't take much abuse in one sitting.

>Alex

Maybe. I always thought of her being tough on the streets but a total cuddle slut in the sheets.

>Sapphire

She prefers giving them.

>Gumdrop

Does she have any other characterization than "Electra Complex?"

>Icarus

I agree wholeheartedly.

>Ambrosia sometimes

She's too stubborn/prideful to admit it. She wants a guy to bend her over and fuck a baby into her.

My opinion would be Glimmer. She's a total buttslut.
>>
>Satyr in America
>Like Beevis and Butthead do America, but with less laughter
>>
File: 20532713.jpg (481KB, 2320x1700px) Image search: [Google]
20532713.jpg
481KB, 2320x1700px
ITT: Satyrs we virtually never talk about interact with each other
>Cinder and Sterling get along during their gemstone escavations and while working on the forge.
>Glinting Dagger loves to tease Cobbler and try to get his Peachbottom butt shaped up into a good little soldier
>Mecury and Maverick have jobs as couriers and wind down playing video games at Lightning Dust's house
>Desirae and Mason like to talk business and are trying to make a start-up together. Four have failed so far.
>D.D tries to flirt with Steam Boat, but everytime he tries to tell her he's gay, she takes it as a joke because of how generally minotaurs are testosterone driven straight hypersexuals.
>Baelnum and Volupia are always nervous when Cashmere and Lilium walk into the spa since they have such high standards.
>Clef and Treble actually frequent the spa and love chatting with the two. It's one of the few times they aren't squabbling.
>Cherry Jubilee and her siblings love outdoor picnics and barbecues with the community
>Amelia and Stormwalker go cloud surfing together on a regular basis
>Misery and Catrine frequent bars and like playing with miserable bar hoppers' hearts. Sometimes, if both of them take a liking to him, they go to his place and start to feed on his emotions.
>Peach, Wheelie, Lola, and Chimes inaugurated Pear into the Cutie Mark Cru-Satyrs after he saved them from a hog stampede
>Kooky, Kaos, Steel Cage, and Mau are rumored to have a secret club. What it's about, no one knows.
>Snap, Missy, and Precious practice their styling on each other's hair.
>Tonsils has to treat a bunch of satyrs for accidents and injuries of all types
>Trimmings and Soarin's satyrs have eating competitions
>Narya and Prism workout together, but she secretly has a major crush on Dash
>Presto, Starburst, Clockwork, and Solitaire want to start a travelling troupe together. They're just missing a dew members and a good caravan.
>Atlas and Aeon share their travel stories with the other adventurous satyrs
>>
>>25416178
>Does she have any other characterization than "Electra Complex?"
From the little art and stories she's gotten, she comes off as quiet, a bit sensitive, but with a bit of a temper. She comes of as a bit of a homebody, or with a "housewife demeanor", but likes plenty of things that doesn't really fit that perception, and feels a bit embarrassed about liking these things.
>>
>>25416690
I don't even know half of these
>>
>>25416924

So what female Satyrs would end up being housewives?

Hardmode: No Apples
>>
>>25412605
>DJ
>draws beautiful pictures when drunk
>beautiful
You must be really trashed, anon.
>>
are these cute lil sins for sexual?
>>
>>25417311
Absolutely.
>>
>>25417288
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>25417311
Sexual, cute, family, whatever you want.
>>
>>25417630
...Beholder-kin satyrs?
>>
>>25418390
What would a Beholder satyr look like?
>>
>>25419062
An eyeball with legs
>>
>"Poppa?"
>Hotshot tugs on your sleeve.
>You give a small grunt before pulling your lips away from the straw.
"What's up, bud?"
>"Isn't that cold?"
>You glance at the milkshake in your hand and then nod.
"Well, yeah, that's the idea. It's ice cream after all."
>"Yeah, but-"
>The boy's face scrunches up as he stares up at you, choosing his next words carefully.
>"But, it's almost Hearthswarming."
>You glance around, noting the snow already on the ground.
>After a moment, you bob your head.
"I suppose it is."
>Bringing the straw back to your lips, you give a rather noisy slurp.
>The winged satyr raises an eyebrow as he watches you.
>"But isn't it kind of weird to be walking around in the snow with ice cream?"
>Wetting your lips, you take a deep breath and sigh.
"Shot, let me tell you something my Poppa once told me."
>You turn your head forward, staring off into the distance.
>Even still, you can feel the expectant eyes of the boy.
>After another moment of silence, you smile and nod.
"I have a vice. And it's ice cream in winter."
>"Oh."
>Well if that isn't the sound of sheer disappointment, you don't know what is.
>Walking a little further, you turn your attention back to Hotshot and smirk.
"Hey."
>He looks up at you right as you point the straw towards his face.
"Wanna sip?"
>Hotshot grins and rolls his eyes.
>But he takes one anyway.
>And the way his face lights up...
>It reminds you that there really are very important things for a father to pass on to his son.
>>
>>25419314

It'snotevenThanksgiving/10
>>
>>25419916
This. yet I already have those white fudge oreos...
>>
File: 550872.jpg (139KB, 573x799px) Image search: [Google]
550872.jpg
139KB, 573x799px
>>25419916
>>25420078
>not having your Thanksgiving in October
>>
File: satyrweenAwkwardSiblingHug.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
satyrweenAwkwardSiblingHug.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Have a thing I threw together really quick that I probably should have done around Halloween.

It's supposed to be Candy and Sterling.

Pat, pat.
>>
>>25420349

Also this.

The joke is my headcanon says Sterling's voice sounds like Jason Ritter playing Dipper.
>>
>>25420349
>>25420449
Why does this work so well? Great job Double A. The expressions are great and I love the fact that you have Pebble going as Susie.
>>
File: gif1.gif (462KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
gif1.gif
462KB, 251x251px
>>25420111
>mistake
>>
File: 480.png (107KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
480.png
107KB, 480x270px
Cinder's father wants to move to Ponyville and meet possible satyrs. How do the ponies respond?
>>
>>25416690
I enjoy these
Too bad the thread only likes Ivy, Thorn, Simmer, Glimmer, and Broil
>>
>>25420977
>Too bad the thread only likes Mumble, Pogo, Garret, Cider, and Mistake
>Too bad the thread only likes Hope, Darcy, Tonbo, Dawn, and Radiance
>Too bad the thread only likes Ace, Hotshot, Icarus, Alex, and Melody
I can do this all day.
>>
>>25421043
Keep going, I need to cum tonight
>>
>>25421043
>Ace and Hotshot
>not their daddy forcing again
Dude's persistent, I'll give him that.
>>
>>25420977
Oh look, it is the designated Whiny Bitch. Come, good fellows, let us mock him roundly.

>>25421043
>Too bad the thread has favorites that aren't mine, and are there for inferior in every way
In case you get tired, you can use that blanket statement. and then a real blanket to get warm, because you deserve warm softness.

>>25421065
Derpibooru, turn filters off, search "satyr, explicit", jack off until your dick is chafed.
>>
>>25421043
>Implying
I can't remember the last time people actively talked about Hope, Cider, Melody, Presto, Tonbo, and Darcy as much as they've chatted about Simmer, Broil, Muddle, Ivy and Timber.
>>
>>25422442
Then your memory has gotta be shit.
>>
>>25422442
It's not our fault you have a bad memory.
>>
Which satyrs have their plans for marriage, careers, and how big of a family they'd want?
>>
>>25422911

Prism would be my main guess.

Apple Satyrs are obvious.
>>
>>25423729
>Darcy is dead set on breaking the family record of eight foals
>she has a Ten Year Plan charting out all the births, synced with harvest seasons and the staggered development stages of each child
>now if only she had a boyfriend
>>
>>25423750
>now if only she had a boyfriend
There's always Utah.
>>
>>25422911
Ace has at least three planned tracks:
>Daddy's Little Girl:
Put off relationships, get into the hero business, settle down in her thirties/forties after accumulating mad hero-cred
>It's In The Genes:
Put off getting married but date exclusively, break into the Wonderbolts or similar flying team, retire before her career starts to bottom out to get hitched and train up new fliers
>The .0001%
Woo Radiance with her charms and settle down early, use her partial political clout to train up a number of ponies/satyrs like herself, enjoy the fruits of an amazon class in Equestria while tending to her modest brood.

And others that aren't as glamorous. If none of that works, there's always the Old Maids Club. Or creating a beyond perfect satyr with Darcy hahaha
>>
>>25423802

I had something similar to the second option there with her and Icarus.

>Both end up in the Wonderbolts
>They eventually get hitched
>Get their time in the spotlight as the hot young couple who gets to perform and tour the world
>Ace gets pregnant
>World comes crashing down as it dawns on them that one of them will have to stay home and raise the child while the other one probably won't get to see them as much due to work

They both want to have their cake and eat it at the same time.
>>
>>25420876
Probably something not too dissimilar to, "OH SWEET MERCIFUL CELESTIA, NO!"

Panic in the Streets
The Dead Rising from their Graves
Rivers and Seas boiling.
40 Years of Darkness
Cats and Dogs living together.

Y'know, Mass Hysteria.
>>
>>25423763
And weird old uncle Anon.
>>
>>25424296
I support this idea.
>>
So how do you think each satyr reacted once they got old enough to fully understand that they really are unique?
>>
>>25424780
>"WHY DON'T I HAVE A CUTIE MARK?!"
>>
>>25424780
>"I hate being unique..."
>>
>>25424780
>"I thought everyone ate sparkly rocks and shot fire beams out their mouths, what the heck?"
>>
>>25424178
You don't seem to understand what /trash/ is for, anon.
>>
>>25424296
Yes, him too.
>>
>>25424780
Everyone is unique, Anon.
Satyrs are just a little more unique than everyone else.
>>
>>25425025
But when everyone is unique, no one is.
>Cue edgey fall into spurned villain
>>
>>25425035
Which satyr becomes Syndrome?
>>
File: 1431845090031.jpg (4MB, 1853x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1431845090031.jpg
4MB, 1853x2500px
>>25424296
"But aunty Applejack, uncle Anon always grabs my butt whenever he sees me!"
>"Ah shucks, sugarcube, he does the same to me. He's just like that, but he don't mean no harm. He just has strange ways of showing affection."
>"But-"
>"And to be honest, you do dress like a hussy."
>>
>>25425075
Rory

>>25425081
Okay, no. That right there is some redneck logic right there. Darcy ain't a redneck, she's a Senora!
>>
Guys, I think I realized a missed opportunity during the Halloween thread. Dee and Jay as characters from The World Ends With You~
>>
>>25425203
That brother and sister combo
>>
>>25425209
Yeah, man! If not Neku and Shiki, than Beat and Rhyme! It's a perfect pair!
>>
>>25425214
Definitely not the former. Dee wouldn't be able to pull off the innocent naive girl with self esteem issues
>>
>>25425256
Satyr Crossing: like animal crossing, but with satyrs.
>>
>>25425499
hnnng
fund it
>>
>>25425499
Just equine satyrs though
>>
>>25425627
No, all half humans. What, you a racist or something? Don't like sheep in your village? You hating on crocs?! God help you if you hate owls.
>>
>>25425627
Why?
>>
>>25425081
Anon in my head went from Uncle Fester to Charlie's uncle from always sunny real quick.
>>
>>25425783

>Satyrs/Always Sunny

So who would be the five in "The Gang?"

Garrett would be Dennis, other than that I've got nothing.
>>
>>25425627
I think you miss the point of Animal Crossing, Anon.
>>
>>25420488

I dunno why - something about it just seemed to click for me. Sterling's a nerdy, dweeby wimp who always seems to be surrounded by cute girls, a lot like Dipper.

Not sure what kind of personalities you guys have attributed to Candy, Pebble and Tonbo, but I'm glad someone thinks it's going in the right direction!
>>
File: Satyr - Flitters barn Tonbo Hope.jpg (826KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Flitters barn Tonbo Hope.jpg
826KB, 3000x1500px
>>
>>25427007
Rerolling >>25392827
>>
>>25427071
Gizmo as a little golem pup, please
>>
>>25427007
Snapshot dressed as SheZow?
Kinda hipster, but fits so well http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Whargleblargle/361631/Shezowcommission
>>
>>25427071
Oh, misread >>25427007
As you were going to be busy playing Fo4. Could you do a Young Thorn? Before she goes punk.
>>
>>25427007
Snapshot getting the (non lethal) goosh goosh. https://youtu.be/sVSaC9oxm_Y
>>
>>25427071
Emery naked, coming out of the shower.
>>
>>25427007
>>25427071
Satyr taking a nap while fishing.
>>
>>25427007
DJ! Could you do one of the Flutterkids getting a piggy back ride from her dear old dad?

>>25427095
Wouldn't that be re-requesting?

>>25427107
Guessing from that story last thread.

>>25427127
>SheZow
Strayafag?

>>25427189
Goosh goosh!

>>25427200
Hawt

>>25427213
Sad... They're gonna lose the fishie!
>>
Who's your anti-terror team /sat/?
Hard Mode: No Utah
>>
DJ bailed. The everclear wasn't strong enough.

>>25427252
Radiance... Duh.
>>
>>25427252
Anti-terror team? Que?
>>
>>25427310
Which satyrs are involved in counter intelligence, protecting Equestria against attacks domestic and foreign?
>>25427273
>putting your crown prince on active duty
I like your style and hope it doesn't blow up in your face.
>>
>>25427391
Can't tell if sarcasm or sincere interest. Either way, it works for Twilight.
>>
>>25427391
Alex, Cici, and Lil Mac (Special Forces), Mistake , Thistle, and Rory (Counter-Intelligence), Hotshot, Mumble, and Dagger (Canterlot Bereau of Investigation)
>>
>>25427556
Are you the anon who's been forcing Dagger lately?
If so, mad props, I know how that is. We also seriously need another satyr named Cloak so they can go on wild adventures together.
>>
>>25427582
Well thanks, I was wondering if people would get tired of me mentioning her and saw it as unjustified since I haven't written a story about her like Cinder, or Oliver.
>>
>>25427697
I'm more annoyed, but it's the fact it's a "cheat child" rather than the girl herself.
>>
>>25427733
People get upset over that anyway, even if offered other plausible alternatives, so I generally don't touch on it and focus on the character herself.
>>
>>25427697
Our sonfus and daughterus are counting on us. If not us, then who would? Speaking of.

>>25406263
>Somewhere along the line, the fact that Ratchet and Rocket didn't have wings became, well, normal.
>Spitfire doesn't even try to nudge them off small platforms anymore.
>In fact, she's smiling more than ever.
>Everything really is fine.
>The kitchen table has become a learning wonderland, scattered with pictures, oversized books, and all manner of crayon scribbles.
>It's pretty cute, even if it is a mess.
>You lean your chest against the back of your chair, watching as your spouse paces across it.
>The twins eyes drift over to you occasionally, but the reality is that their mother dominates their attention.
>She's really become their whole world.
>Just like she wanted.
>"Okay."
>She finally bobs her head towards the boys who sit up at attention at the sound of her voice.
>"Time to show Poppa what you've learned."
>They stare blankly, but as Spitfire smiles and brings a hoof to her chest, you see Rocket grin.
>"Ma-ma."
>Ratchet is quick to echo his brother, holding his vowels a good half beat longer.
>You can't hide your smile, chuckling and shaking your head.
"That's really impressive, hon."
>"I have my ways."
>A flash of that old, hyper-confident smirk.
>"But watch this."
>She extends a hoof to you and says, quiet plainly.
>"Poppa."
>The boys look at her for a moment, slackjawed.
>Ratchet's the first to turn his eyes towards you.
>His lips work awkwardly around the obviously unfamiliar popping sound.
>So he goes with something simpler.
>"Ba. Ba-ba."
>A peppy little tune you haven't thought of in years suddenly comes to mind.
>As Spitfire dotes on her 'brainy boy', you mutter the lines to the Beach Boy's classic under your breath.
>"Okay, now you Rocket. Say Poppa."
>>
>>25427866
>The other half of the dark-haired duo glances at you for a moment.
>Gumming his way around the word, same as his brother, he opens his mouth at last and
>"Phhhhht!"
>Somewhere in the distance, you hear Hotshot howling laugh ring through the house.
>Rocket grins at you, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth as he gives a goonish giggle.
>Spitfire shrugs.
>"It's a work in progress."
"It always is."
>You plant a kiss on her cheek anyway.
>>
>>25427879
That is adorable
>>
File: 1444801269062.png (194KB, 1109x688px) Image search: [Google]
1444801269062.png
194KB, 1109x688px
>>25427950
That might be the last. I've got maybe one left, but I need to decide if I want to do it or not.
>>
>>25427866

>Spitfire doesn't even try to nudge them off small platforms anymore.

This made me laugh but on reflection it made me a little sad.
>>
What are some small headcanons of certain satyr families.
>>
File: 1407605286416.jpg (157KB, 932x940px) Image search: [Google]
1407605286416.jpg
157KB, 932x940px
>>25428995
I'll just throw out that the Anon who had her do it with bags of flour last thread was amazing, and I didn't want to try and compete with that. He had me in stitches. And morbid humor is how I get by with the tough stuff.

Anyway-- TO THE EDGE OF THE BEGINNING!

>Another day in Equestria
>This time out in the wide, wide world.
>Ace walks alongside her mother, the tall girl cradling her twin brothers easily in her arms.
>They mutter and sputter half-words at each other, Rocket dominating the 'conversation' but becoming increasingly flustered at Ratchet's rather curt responses.
>The fiery haired girl giggles, glancing down at her mother.
>"It's hard to believe it's been the better part of a year. Did I grow up this fast?"
>"Mm, honestly it was a bit of a blur."
>Spitfire forces a smile.
>"We were actually up to compete in the Equestria Games that year..."
>"Oh."
>The girl frowns but nods.
>Her mother falls silent, seeing the girl's dour expression.
>It's not as though she can't tell why after all.
>But that doesn't stop the question from coming anyway.
>"Momma?"
>"Hmm?"
>"Do you love the twins more than Hotshot and I?"
>"Oh honey."
>Ace shrinks a little at her mother's unintentional chiding tone, but the mare carries on anyway.
>"Of course not. You're all my beautiful babies, lilla gumman."
>"But Ratchet and Rocket are special, right?"
>The deepening frown on her daughter's face nearly causes Spitfire's heart to break.
>Gritting her teeth, the mare sighs and glances off to the side.
>"Lets get sit down over there and get some oatcakes."
>Ace raises an eyebrow.
>"Poppa wouldn't like me deviating from my eating plan."
>"Yeah, well, your Poppa can deal with me later if he wants."
>Stomping off to the cafe, Spitfire leads her slightly smiling daughter to their table.
>Setting the twins down, the two order and are quickly left to their own devices.
>>
File: 1423432120627.jpg (386KB, 689x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1423432120627.jpg
386KB, 689x1083px
>>25429655
>Spitfire leans her muzzle on one of her hooves
>"I don't want you to take this too hard Ace, but yes; the twins are special."
>"...Oh."
>As the girl sinks into her seat, her mother sighs.
>"Flickering doesn't suit you, Ace."
>"Huh?"
>Spitfire waves her other hoof in the air.
>"Looking so down like that; it isn't right. You're bright, brilliant even, so don't let something like this drag you down. Your shine is part of what makes you special."
>Ace bites her lip, hiding a smile as her mother continues.
>"And Hotshot, for all his bluster and self-confidence, is at his best when he's alongside someone else. He makes everyone around him look spectacular, a top-class coordinator. There's no doubt that you two are our children."
>A heavy silence falls in between the mother-daughter pair, punctuated by the continued babbling of the babies beside them.
>Eventually, Ace asks the question burning in the back of her throat.
>"Momma, you didn't go around behind Poppa's back and-"
>"No!"
>Spitfire's jaw drops as she shakes her head.
>"No, no, never!"
>After a moment, she laughs.
>"I would never do that to your Poppa. But with the twins, it's a little harder to tell that they're, well, mine."
>Turning her eyes to the dark-haired boys, Spitfire's eyes take on a faded, distant quality.
>"I wanted so badly to have another chance at raising a child, to be present more than I was for you, and Shot. I thought that somehow that-"
>"That they'd be better?"
>The golden mare stays silent for a moment, and then shrugs.
>"Maybe. I don't know what I thought, but I've realized that you and your brother are wonderful just the way you are. And Ratchet and Rocket will be too, even though I can't teach them everything I know about flying."
>There's a momentary pause as the waiter delivers the oatcakes to the duo.
>Ace takes out her fork.
>"So, what now?"
>"Now? Now I give more attention to training up you and your brother.
>>
>>25429669
>Spitfire smirks as her daughter's jaw drops.
>"Wait, what?"
>"You heard me; from now on I'm going to be taking an even more active role in making sure both you and Hotshot are prepared to take up the mantel of best fliers in Equestria. This is prime training time for both of you, and I don't want to waste a minute."
>Ace's smile finally breaks through, and her mother can't help but match it.
>The girl is simply brilliant after all.
>As the two go towards their meal, Spitfire notices that Rocket seems especially interested in the plated food.
>Noting his mother's stare, the boy is quick to open his mouth and begin making small, excited sounds
>She chuckles, shaking her head.
>"Sorry you rascal, but I think this is a bit much for you. Maybe in a month or so."
>As she turns back to her plate, she watches the boy's reaction out of the corner of her eye.
>It takes a moment for him to realize that no food is coming his way.
>And so he sets his lips into a line and scrunches.
>Hard.
>Spitfire tries not to sigh, knowing what's coming next.
>"Ace, could you reach into the diaper bag and-"
>Her request is cut off by a quick static sensation brushing against her body, and the accompanying sound of crashing plateware.
>Rocket and his family stare at the ruined oatcake on the ground in wide eyed amazement.
>Then come the sniffles.
>The hitched breathing.
>And then both boys burst into tears.
>Ace springs into action immediately, picking them both up and trying to calm them.
>Meanwhile Spitfire stares down at what's left of her food.
>Finally, she closes her eyes and shakes her head in a mix of amusement and frustration.
>"I really am out of my element here, aren't I?"
>Hopefully Sötnos has some ideas for magic proofing the house as well...
>>
>>25429690
Rocket and Ratchet are unisatyrs?
>>
File: 998343.gif (25KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
998343.gif
25KB, 512x256px
>>25429927
That was my intention, yeah. Just more awkwardness to deal with.
I really just wanted to write a scene where one of the older siblings has to engage with telekinetic cookie thieves and it kind of snowballed from there.
>>
File: HoboTwi.png (300KB, 907x1014px) Image search: [Google]
HoboTwi.png
300KB, 907x1014px
Which satyrs are most likely to become hobos?
>>
Do you suppose that a drake's animal tendencies are more like alligators, dinosaurs, or something more mammalian? Is a sphinx more cat than bird, or more bird than cat? If pegasi act like birds and earth ponies act like horses, what would unicorns act like and how would it effect the satyrs? Do changlyrs have fur or chitin? Do pups go into heat?
>>
>Imagine your sonfu
>Imagine holding him for the first time
>Imagine his first day at school
>Imagine playing catch with him
>Imagine watching him grow up from a scruffy lil boy to a fine young man
>Imagine walking in on him one day wearing lingerie and nice make up
>Imagine him saying nothing, just staring, his bulge twitching
>Imagine the why boner as you slowly close the door
>>
>>25430955

>Drakes
Often they're dragonesque. Hoards of gold, pride, quick to anger, and so on.

>Sphinx
Due to pegasatyrs being seen as the more birdlike ones (stealing birdbaths and the like), to differentiate them a Sphinx is often done as catlike. Also, because laserpointers.

>Unisatyrs
The only headcanon I've ever really found amusing for unicorns, is that they are similar to wizards, and have compulsions to build tall things and live in them it's why wizards tend to have towers. Celestia has a city on a mountain, Twilight a tree (then a castle), Sombra had the highest room of the castle, and so on. Twilight also builds her bookforts.

>Fae
I don't like the idea that changelings are covered in chitin plates, mostly because an exoskeleton doesn't tend to work on larger creatures due to the inverse square law a cube with sides N has volume N^3, supported on area N^2. A cube with sides 2N has volume 8(N^3), supported by area 4(N^2). This means the pressue exerted is greater, and is why larger animals have thicker legs. Instead, I imagine it more like turtleskin - leathery hide.

>Pups
Entirely depends on smuttiness/comedy potential. For the most part, I'd tend to say no - heat cycles remove some of the romance if you're writing that, and get in the way otherwise. But if you just want a raunchy tale then it's fine, and if you want to have misunderstandings or whatever then it could also work.

That said, for the most part it's whatever fits the story well.

I'd like to read a story about the drakes having to go and bask in the sunlight before getting up for real in the midafternoon.
>>
>>25431787
Why would a creature that breathes fire and can bathenin lava be warm blooded?
>>
>>25431998
I presume you mean dragons, when talking about fire breathing and lava bathing.

And they'd be cold blooded technically, poikilothermic ectotherms, because they can function over a large range of internal temperatures but rely on external energy to provide warmth - hence basking and the like seen in lizards. But that isn't really important, because people know what you mean when you say cold-blooded.

Not sure where you got me thinking that dragons were warm blooded from?
>>
File: CherryBerry.png (95KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
CherryBerry.png
95KB, 500x800px
>>
File: 20935528.png (622KB, 956x1250px) Image search: [Google]
20935528.png
622KB, 956x1250px
>>25432045
But dragons don't typically bask in sunlight or on rocks to regulate body temperature, and even Spike said that he isn't a reptile when Rainbow Dash asked why didn't he hibernate in the winter like tank. I'd figure that dragons are mesothermic, if not endothermic. I have a theory about how the gems they eat helps them stoke their internal fire which helps them to regulate and change their body temperature in harsh evironments like mountain peaks and dark caves. So, if Muddle doesn't feel like wearing that poofy green winter coat his Mom wants him to wear, he could just bump up his body temperature and decide to wear the much cooler leather jacket Alex loaned him.
>>
>>25432831
Yeah, I've never seen anyone write the dragons as needing to bask.

But imagine Misty coming over to get Muddle out for a date, and she just ends up napping in the sun with him instead.
>>
>>25432863
I'll admit, it sounds pretty cute. Speaking of Muddle x Misty, do you ever ship him with anyone else? I've played around a bit with potential dates and wondered how Muddle x Snap or Muddle x Missy would go.
>>
>>25432954
Nope.

I don't tend to ship drakes at all (not that I ship anything else particularly hard). In fact, I actually dislike drakes - not for themselves, but for the whining they bring into the thread, the counter-whining, the shoe-horning, and so on and so on.
>>
>>25432995
Thistle doean't really get much heat since she's from a major character in the show, but you're right about all the others.
>>
>>25433041
My only personal gripe with them is that they came in just as we started to branch out into a stupid amount of satyrs - we went from kids that actually had some form of characterisation, normally two or three stories (at least) and a few pictures gratis of fuchs, dj, daily, or numerous other drawfriends.

Then the population exploded, and we got lots more satyrs that have little to no characterisation, don't appear in anything, and have one picture (or less). Any information about them is dumped in the following format:

>This is Buttercup, a satyr from Yellow Flower and Anon. She is a very tall satyr, and likes bowling. Anon is actually an elf, which is why she has pointy ears. Also, she plays the flute.

And then that's all we get for them. Some lousy little nothings of head-canon, and a super-special snowflake thing to set them apart from the horde of other incoming kids.
>>
>>25433085
MT and Sterks tend to do that sometimes, yeah, as well as a bunch of people who want to push satyrs without a properly defined character (>>25409704). But in their defense, you aren't obligated to pay attention to them, and writing a few three post stories about them isn't all that challenging.
>>
>>25433085
Buttercup's epic feels journey when?
>>
>>25433199
>writing a few three post stories about them isn't all that challenging.
exactly my point.

If you introduce a satyr, it's an improvement if you bring either several pieces of art, or an actual story that develops character, or a bit of both.

And I don't want to jump in on someone else's character. Whilst everything is fluid here, it is all quite preset by their initial "parent". If anyone other than Happy wrote about Sotnos' kids, they'd probably stick quite close to the 'canon' he's already established. Even if it's something as simple as "poppa"
>>
>>25433085
Admitedly, I know how you feel about that Anon, whenever I hear about some Satyr that I don't recall I am rather clueless as to what they are or who there parents are, to me it feels like just another OC for the sake of an OC.

Did we ever get around to some feel stories about single satyr in a pony only word?

On a related note to the above, does Hope have any siblings that are full blooded siblings? I was thinking that if I was Anon in a relationship with minty pone and we had a kid that was one of a kind, I'd defintly want to make sure she wasn't lonely and give her some siblings.

>tfw Hope asks for a brother or sister.
>tfw Lyra's on board with it and soon you have another bundle of joy.
>tfw Hope peaks in at the bundle and asks why is she so small, do we have to send her back to the factory for a bigger one?
>tfw after a couple years Hope asks again.
>tfw you and Lyra accidently keep having children each time Hope asks until Lyra has to have invasive surgery to remove her oven least she die from childbirth.

Admitedly my mind went weird places with that, but what you all think?
>>
>>25433321
>Sotnos' kids
Were you trying to say "sötnos"?
Are you talking about Spitfire?
>>
>>25431308
This depends on the sonfu Anon, if he's trappy and looks rather feminine then maybe, if he's a freaking bear of a guy.
>Son that's your own choice to make, that being said please lock door.
>Nope the fuck out fast as you can for the nearest alcohol center.
>>
>>25433354
See, for me I never got the appeal of single satyr worlds. It's too easy to fall back on the "misunderstood outcast" trope and not have it develop into anything else. Granted you could make something that could include more interactions with canon characters, and it pretty much exists solely for Anon and Satyr moments, but I don't know. I never really got it I guess.
>>
>>25429690
>>25429990
snrk, that's a cute idea Anon, write moar!
Oh here's an idea, once they get big enough to toddle around have them have no sense of self preservation as their pegasi heritage makes them feel totally comfortable with high places, like book shelves, tables, counter tops...entertainment centers...
Spit's is totally fine with it since its a good sign of a pegasi foal to be used to such high spots.
>>
>>25433369
I was, and am. I am using her and family in this situation as an example of characters developed near 100% by a single author.

Happy is about the only person who writes about Hotshot and Ace (also now Rocket and Ratchet), and as such he's had basically unlimited power to create the characters along lines he chose to. For example, their swedishness, the calling Anon "poppa", rather than "dad", and so on.

I feel that someone who creates the satyr in the first place should have a majority decision in how that character is then presented, because even though we do encourage fluidity in characterisation, the first few times a satyr is posted will often lead to a 'canon' about how they are.

Again, using Spitfire's kids, if someone wrote about Ace and Hotshot being a bit of a maths wiz, and not enjoying sporty activities much, it probably wouldn't go down to well in thread.

Which is why I wouldn't pile in on the creation of a new satyr, when only one or two pictures are posted, and then nothing else - because what I post could become 'true' for that satyr, against the wishes of the OP.
>>
>>25433354
>tfw you and Lyra accidently keep having children each time Hope asks
What, you're going to create five more satyrs for Lyra now?

I don't think I'll ever be able to see Hope having siblings. I'm so used to the idea of her being an only child.
Hope rides alone.
>>
>>25433487
Eh well then you run in the problem of multiple anons and having to distinguish between them all, sides I rather enjoy seeing how the cannon characters interact with the strange half breed.

>>25433580
I know right? It's so odd to think about Hope having siblings for some reason. As for the other question, I was thinking about it, but I know that having a bunch of satyrs popping up with no set personality as well as arts is rather rude, I was just wanted to see what everyone else thought first.

Since like you said, it's just never really occured to that many people about Hope having a sibling. I mean damn look at FlutterAnon and Fluttershy's brood they have what five?
>>
>>25433580
>>25433697
I can sometimes think of Gumdrop and Alex as her siblings, if you're a fan of that.
>>
>>25433697
>I mean damn look at FlutterAnon and Fluttershy's brood they have what five?
Yep.
That question kinda makes me wonder if there's a pony out there who desperately wants to give birth to as many satyr kids as possible just so she can brag about having the most satyr children in Equestria.
>>
>>25433796
>Apple family
>Pie family
>Possibly Cherry family

Those are some just off the top of my head.
>>25433777
Yeah but that involved some weird family relationships with Anon herding it up with Bonbon, Gilda and then Lyra...which sounds weird, Gilda doesn't seem the type to have a herd sinceponies do that more often than not.
>>
>>25433085

>tfw guilty of this
>tfw I just enjoy creating characters
>tfw I can't write for shit and lose steam/focus when trying to write longer stories

The moral is "start with smaller stories, dumbfuck."
>>
>>25406453
Are you kill? Any more of this?
>>
>>25433930
Do a small story about Buttercup's day at school. It allows you to show the pony parent, a friend of the parent, a friend of the satyr, and something they like:

>Be Yellow Flower
>Taking child to school.
>See Applestallion dropping off Darcy.
>Ask if still on for dinner on Friday.
>Tell Buttercup to behave, and if she does well in her test today, you and dad will take her to McRoanalds (or whatever, something that they'd like to give insight) for food/play.
>Yes, Darcy can come too if that's okay with Applestallion.
>Wave goodbye to Buttercup, and go to start job at the Double Dragon Spa

Then next time, write about a birthay party or something. Lots of short little snippets that together build a character, and allows them to grow organically.
>>
>>25433252
That's a cute image. I'd love to see this story.
>>
Has there ever been any kind of consensus on the Bit to Dollar or Pound exchange rate? Exactly how much is a Bit worth?
>>
>>25429690
I really love this story. The only thing I can criticize is the part at the end.
>Hopefully Sötnos has some ideas
It should be "Sötnosen", since that word is a... I have no idea how to say it in English... But trust me, it should be "Sötnosen" in that particular sentence.
>>
>>25433503
I think I'm done with R&R specific ones for a while, I pushed them really hard this thread but that is cute. Hella cute.
Possibly cuter when you include Ratchet in a support role, maneuvering objects to bridge gaps to ensure he doesn't fall.
>>25433547
I'm gator, not happy.
That's a fair thought, but I'm going to say that using my monsters is a bad example. Not that I'm going to say I'm the exception (I push Heroine/Adventuress Ace and Survivalist Hotshot HARD in my stories), but I've always tried to make them pretty accommodating for headcanons, which means I have to be as well. That's why Ace and Hot Shot can end up as a flier and a guard, respectively, Ace can get married to Icarus (which I personally would never do), or I can be tongue-in-cheek about her underage phase while others take it as an absolute part of her character. There really is no 'canon' for these two. If someone wanted to write/draw a bit about how a disgruntled Ace gets booted out of the Wonderbolt Academy for fighting, moves to Manehatten, gets tatted up, pierced and joins the emerging heavy-metal choir scene, that's perfectly acceptable, provided that it's done intentionally.

Even for your example, I can make the argument that as a natural flier, Hotshot has a knack for geometry and physics because vectors are second nature to him. He could even have an encounter with a teacher that encourages him to pursue his studies more and, provided he goes about it with the same intensity as he does flying, I don't think there would be issues with that.

I don't know about other kids, because they're not mine. Some people might be more defensive of their monsters than I am. But as I said, I wouldn't and don't have any issue with someone breaking away from what's been developed. That's part of the fun.
>>25434508
Appreciated. I try to stick just to terms of endearment for this reason.
>>
>>25433697
>Glimmer's father sighed snd relaxed back in the relic of a recliner in the corner of the room.
>"Who knew the kid had so much energy," he said. After running around for nearly two hours with his energizer bunny of a daughter, he took of his hat and wiped his sweat ladened brow.
>"Haha, yeah," said Eventide's father with a chuckle. "Whoever said they'd grow out of their terrible twos should spend their time with a five year old." The mutual father beside him took a swig of his can of tea and shook his head.
>"I'm glad our wives set up the play date," he said setting his hat back on his head. "Glimmer's been eager for this day to come for a while now. I swear, she almost blew up from the excitement."
>"Boy, I wish I could get my daughter to get that pumped for something these days. Ever since Sunset got Eventide that Joyboy for her birthday, she's practically a certified NEET." He gives a raspy chuckle as he continues to nurse his drink.
>"She responds with so many grunts and groans whenever we tell her something she may as well be a zombie. 'Sweetie, do you want a sandwich for lunch?' 'Uh-huh.' 'How did you like that movie, dear?' 'Mhm.' 'Honey, it's time for bed, why don't you put the game awa-' 'UUUUUGH.' "
>"Man, that's horrible," he said with a laugh. "Twilight didn't want to let Glimmer near any video game until she hit her teens. She says she's done some research and concluded it prematurely stunts children's brains."
>"What? I call crazy."
>"I know, right? Thankfully I talked some sense into her and got her approval on some puzzle games. I tell you, it's a sad day when your own five year old plays a better game of Tetris than you do."
>"Hear hear."
>The two of them, each of them beat by the responsibilities of being a father, chat until their horse wives say it's time to go.
>Glimmer cheerfully waved goodbye to her yawning friend Eventide, who waved back and, taking her father's outstretched hand, departed with her family till the next visit.
>>
>>25434599
Now that that's done, is it difficult to tell which is which in this?
>>
>>25434570

>Ace can get married to Icarus (which I personally would never do)

Why's that?
>>
File: 1437587034807.png (3MB, 2000x2249px) Image search: [Google]
1437587034807.png
3MB, 2000x2249px
>>25434648
Some Anon said a thread or two ago that I probably don't like the M6 satyrs that much. He wasn't exactly wrong, but it's more that I don't care about them rather than dislike. Even the whole thing with Timber is more lighthearted than serious. I just like developing and fleshing out side-characters more.

And Ace, well, she's my baby. If I tried to write about her seriously planning on settling down, I would turn hypercritical of pretty much any suitor. Full on shotgun-on-the-wall-don't-touch-my-daughter-unless-she-tells-you-it's-okay type talk. Since nobody really wants to read stuff like that, I don't give it much thought and I joke that she's single for life. I don't honestly believe that (she's a catch), but serious shipping of satyrs is so low on my list of things I care about, that it may as well not be there at all.
>>
>>25434570
>I'm gator, not happy.
Well now I feel like a fool.
>>
>>25434800
What's the highest thing on your list of things you care about when it comes to satyrs?
>>
>>25434875
It happens. Live and let live.
>>25434925
Uh, gosh. I've got three big ones, I guess.
>How is a satyr's family life? Not just their relationship with their parents/siblings, but what goes on in their day-to-day lives.
>What are their aspirations? Even little things can be teased out to become something exciting and beautiful.
>Are they living a full life? Not just a happy one, but one filled with adventure, fear, tears, joy, scraped knees and the occasional busted nose.

In no particular order, but that's what I think about. Oh, right, one more, and this has nothing to do with satyrs and everything to do with me:
>What do I think would look really cool/awesome/cute/sweet?
>>
>>25434964
>scraped knees and the occasional busted nose.
Are there any stories here where a young satyr gets injured and cries while his or her parents or the school teacher or some friends tries to comfort the child?
>>
>>25434452
Depends on if the term Bit comes from the actual currency. They're also known as Pieces of Eight.
>>
>>25434800

>And Ace, well, she's my baby

I know exactly how you feel. She and Hotshot are my little shi-angels, to a point where I'm overly attached to them.

>If I tried to write about her seriously planning on settling down, I would turn hypercritical of pretty much any suitor.

Again I can agree I haven't even paired off my FemMorgan from Awakwning because I feel like none of the guys are really good enough for her. Looking at all the Satyrs the only ones I would really feel okay with her being with would be Radiance and Icarus. Though granted some of this is based on personal head canons (I don't ship her with Maverick because to me she sees him almost like another brother).

With Radiance he's a literal demigod prince, and with Icarus they've been friends since he was born (I always had Ace about six months older than Icarus as opposed to her being years older than him).

You could even have her poppa be hyper critical of them if it came down to it.

>Full on shotgun-on-the-wall-don't-touch-my-daughter-unless-she-tells-you-it's-okay type talk.

>Not threatening them with a shotgun even if she says its okay

>Since nobody really wants to read stuff like that, I don't give it much thought and I joke that she's single for life

Part of that could be her character. She could have insanely high standards that no one can meet. Hell she could even have gotten it from her poppa.

Another thing that could propel my fondness for shipping is I also enjoy coming up with second generation Satyrs. I have multiple names and pairs based off both chemistry and eugenics.I'm far too gone. Don't try to save me
>>
>>25435125
>shipping
And that's all fine; dynamics change a lot when you remove the age gap so it's less one-sided for Icarus' feelings. But some I like the loneliness for Ace, so I play it up and putting her as an outlier or forerunner is the a fair way to make that ever present.
TBT, RadiAce is one of the only ships I'd consider fielding, but it's not even seaworthy. Frankly there are more established relationships for Radiance out there, so it's not really worth developing. Well, that and Darce though that one's mostly for giggles.
>that spoiler at the bottom
You're doomed m8. I'll run up a flag for you when you get sunk.
>>
>>25435392

>Frankly there are more established relationships for Radiance out there, so it's not really worth developing.

Like Mistake and... Some random maid?

>You're doomed m8. I'll run up a flag for you when you get sunk.

I just want Satyrs to have happy lives with the ones they love. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>25435609
>Like Mistake and... Some random maid?
I know Dawn and Selena have been considered at least a couple times, and I might be imagining things but I recall Kaos as being a possibility as well. And probably his mom too. He's pretty much a cog in an incest factory. Detangling that is something I really don't want to try and manage. Plus, backlash.

>I just want Satyrs to have happy lives with the ones they love. Is that too much to ask for?
Yes. No. It's fine. Just don't exchange too much fire.
>>
>>25434112

Part of my problem is I want to over complicate things. Instead of starting out in some random instance of a character's life I feel like I need to go into their history some (even as far back as their parents meeting here).

So then I have to think about a semi-detailed backstory before I even get to writing that makes me want to give up on it.
>>
What is your headcanon for... Darcy?
>>
>>25432954
Muddle x Blare, but only for the sake of making a hardcore second gen villain. Other than that, nah, Muddle x Misty works for me
>>
File: 19390762.png (554KB, 1342x1382px) Image search: [Google]
19390762.png
554KB, 1342x1382px
>>25435876
She becomes a manager of a well established apple corporation and gets married to a human on Earth
>>
>>25435876
She stays single at in her prime to spite the men (and women) who only see her as a perfect goddess who would make a good trophy. She stays single after her prime because although she make a sexy milf/gilf, she feels she's too old to try dating. (She isn't a virgin though. After her prime, she pulls a reversal and starts "using" a few young men. Never anything serious.) for most of her life, she rubs her father's bar. It's a simple living, but it suits her.

That or

>>25435965 , NOT an Anon in the family. Some underling she starts an office affair with or some good man she meets.
>>
>>25435876
Quick and bright girl, but more than a bit gullible and not just from down-home living with honest folks either. Someone could talk her into a winter coat in the middle of summer if they put some effort into it.
Very trusting, simply doesn't believe that folks would want to hurt or take advantage of her. Finds others using cheating and shortcuts to be more amusing than frustrating. Something of a quiet girl too, content to listen rather than gab.
Occasional aspirations of picking up an instrument and going on tour. May go on to business school. Will be top-tier auntie material.
>>
>>25436017
I can't really see someone from the Apple family using someone for their own needs like that.
>>
>>25435876

One thing that was brought up a few times was Darcy seems to suffer from "Ideal Waifu," syndrome. She's pretty much perfect in every way and has very motherly qualities (patient, gentle for the most part but firm when she needs to be, cooks, cleans, does chores, etc), while being a delicious brown with nice assets. Someone also said that she gets a pass while Timbe got flak because he has a penis between his legs.

So my thought was "How do you make Darcy less perfect?"

I always saw her as having a big heart yet not much going on upstairs. She's a little bit clumsy, due to her size, and sometimes doesn't know her own strength.

I feel like all that can be expanded on, but I can't come up with much else for the time being.
>>
>>25436121
She might not be knowledgeable , but she could be generally curious and inquisitive about stuff like those Applejack threads I've seen.
>>
>>25435876
A strong girl who really wants to be exactly like her dad one day so she can take over the farm when she's old enough, but keeps failing almost every task because she has a hard time remembering every single thing about farming and how to handle the economy.
Thankfully, Darcy gets some help from Mason when she's a little older.
The two of them eventually falls in love, with Mason taking care of all the economical stuff while Darcy manages everything that requires a lot of physical strength.
>>
File: 19653965.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
19653965.png
109KB, 500x500px
Does [insert satyr here] prefer wearing condoms during sex, or would they rather have it raw and feel the sensation inside of them?
>>
Which female satyr(s) prefer to pee standing up?
>>
>>25436366
Everyone.
>>
>>25436366
No one
>>
File: 1444685888612.jpg (196KB, 1280x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1444685888612.jpg
196KB, 1280x1407px
>>25435965
>"Now, Anon, do you have those quarterly reports ready or do I have to... punish you?"
>>
>>25431308
>>25433402
I have this horrible headcanon that about 80% of male satyrs could be traps if they tried. Only insanely masculine satyrs like Herc and Steamboat can't. Mostly because a lot of satyrs are "pretty boys".
>>
>>25436597
At least you're honest with yourself
>>
>>25435965
Saw this, thought of this http://michelleon2006.tumblr.com/post/133217918668
>>
>>25436622
But Anon, male and female ponies are both mostly top cute.
>>
>>25436289

I paired her with Abacus for the exact same reason.

And also because CheeriMac
>>
>>25436786
I pair up Abacus and Glimmer, but this is good too. If Darcy should be paired with anyone, it's Abacus.
>>
>>25436820
>Darcy x Ace masterrace
>>
>>25436830
>Glorious amazon lesbian super child
>>
>>25436830

>Girls
>Loving other girls

But that's forbidden love.

And they can't have kids either.
>>
>>25436871
Tell that to Cider and Sapphire.
>>
>>25436871
I call futa magic unicorn shenanigans from Kaos to fix this. Mau would do it, but she wanted to film them trying out the new package
>>
>>25436871
>world of magical talking equines
>limiting yourself to basic options
>not worshiping at the altar of Atalanta
C'mon man
>>25436830
>>25436868
My fellows.
>>
>>25436871
I thought forbidddn love was incest?
>>
>>25436999
Not for satyrs.
Thanks to HFAS, incest between satyrs and their parents and/or siblings is so common and well-documented that it's become more or less expected.
>>
>>25436999
Nice nines.
Forbidden love is an /a/ meme that's old enough to start getting a little crusty
>>
>>25437076
So that ensures about half the second generation of satyrs to have genetic defects as a result of inbreeding?
>>25437092
Kek, yeah I know
>>
>>25437111
>So that ensures about half the second generation of satyrs to have genetic defects as a result of inbreeding?
Even if that still applies to satyrs, it'd take at least a few generations of incest for the probability of genetic defects to be significantly increased.

Also, a lot of them probably "grow out of it" when their hormones stop raging and end up dating outside the family when they get older.
>>
>>25437111
No, because a single generation of inbreeding isn't all that harmful in the vast majority of cases. We had a detailed discussion about this a few threads back.
>>
>>25437111
>half the second generation of satyrs to have genetic defects
No, just Mongo, but we don't talk about him and his parents don't usually let him out of the basement.
>>
File: 24023284.png (587KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
24023284.png
587KB, 1280x843px
>>25436723
I can't handle a rump of that magnitude
>>25437153
I can see it. But there might be a few that wouldn't want to grow out of it. Like _____ and _____
>>
>>25437195

>_____
>_____
>for incest

I'll fite you fagguette.
>>
File: Tonsils1.png (166KB, 404x567px) Image search: [Google]
Tonsils1.png
166KB, 404x567px
Satyr is not for sexual.
>>
>>25437231
>>25437231
Lol says you
>>
>>25437231

Tonsils is a total qt

I can't believe I keep forgetting about her.
>>
>>25437195
>there might be a few that wouldn't want to grow out of it
Certainly. I can imagine some who are particularly close to each other taking it further than just a way of satisfying each others' lust through periods of raging hormones.
Simmer and Broil, for sure.
Possibly Gumdrop and Home Run and their fathers as well.
>>
File: 1398124182676.png (701KB, 571x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1398124182676.png
701KB, 571x1500px
>>25437231
>Pink hair and white coat.

With the help of some contact lenses and a large coat to hide Dawn's wings, Tonsils and the princess swap lives for a week just for fun.
>>
>>25437514
The Princess and the Pauper.
>>
>>25437525
Huh... I just now noticed we need a new thread. Also, I'd read it.
>>
>>25437593
>Also, I'd read it.
Me too.

And yes, we do need a new thread.
>>
We should make it with that Leaf pic DJ drew recently and have it Warm Autumn Edition
>>
>>25437643
Link to pic?
>>
>>25437514

Dawn returns home at the end of the week and is immediately confronted by her brother.

"Hey Radi-"
>"Don't you 'hey' me, you... you colossal pervert."
"Huh? What'd I do?"
>"Don't play dumb. You can't just spend an entire week teasing me, flirting with me and deliberately walking in on me in the shower then not expect me to say something."
"I-"
>"So either you and me are going up to your room right now so I can give you the spanking you so richly deserve, or else I'm telling mother what a weirdo you are."
"Oh, Radiance."
>[Swooning Intensifies]
>>
>>25437651
One of her best pics. Maybe change it to Cool Autumn because of her colors
>>
Well, I fucked up >>25437676
>>25437676
>>25437676
If someone feels like that thread is useable, go for it. If not, someone else mind making a new thread so that one can page 10?
>>
>>25437703
What went wrong?
>>
>>25437703
If you fucked up, you can just delete it and create a new one, can't you?
>>
>>25437716
Copied the name from the catalog

>>25437724
On my mobile, unable
>>
>>25437665
I can see where this is going. I like it.
>>
>>25437734
'Ere ya go gov'nuh
>>
>>25437749
Just click "Disable mobile view" at the bottom and you can delete. You can switch back after.
>>
>>25437749
Aah, now I see. I was wondering why it had the post count and stuff in the popup. I thought it was something 4chan or 4chan X had added recently.
>>
>>25437762
... Oh. Well now.
>>
File: mad late tho.jpg (159KB, 603x1323px) Image search: [Google]
mad late tho.jpg
159KB, 603x1323px
Thread posts: 526
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.